[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP California gun rights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 38

File: image.jpg (27KB, 628x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 628x419px
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/01/foghorn/california-lawmakers-introduce-bill-to-ban-all-centerfire-semi-auto-rifles/
>>
>>28555305
So, yeah...I had a boating accident...
>>
>>28555314
...and everything just went to the bottom of a fast flowing river in an instant...they got carried out to sea somewhere. I miss them, but they're illegal now.
>>
Good thing I'm getting out after this summer.
>>
>>28555305
Gov. Brown smacked this down last time, he'll do it again
>>
Reminder that it never stops and to never compromise.
>>
>>28555305
>RIP California gun rights

gun rights in California have been dead since '89. Where have you been?
>>
>>28555305
>using legally purchased guns

Straw purchases are legal now?
>>
>>28555305
Will never pass, don't worry.
>>
File: california please go.jpg (115KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
california please go.jpg
115KB, 888x499px
>Captcha: select all spaghetti

The fuck?
>>
>>28555305
i wish law makers and the media were not allowed to use adjectives. Appeal to emotion is the most insulting thing ever.
>>
File: __(30).png (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
__(30).png
646KB, 1920x1080px
>>28555326
>>28555357
Optimism, that's cute.
>>
>>28555324
I'm planning the same thing. I hope everything comes together as it should.

Seriously fuck this (quite literally) gay state.
>>
>>28555478
People WILL leave this state if gun laws get that bad, Brown knows that. This state needs workers, especially in the areas where gun ownership is high. They can't afford this ban, it'll also get fucked by the supreme court.
>>
Just fuck my rights up senpai.
>>
>>28555526
>it'll also get fucked by the supreme court.

The supreme court probably won't even rule on it. They've been side stepping any firearm related case that comes their way.
>>
if it's like the old bill you would have to register your assault weapon and people were wondering if that you would now be able to, with your newfound assault weapon, be able to act like the other registered assault weapons and not give a fuck when it came to a magazine lock
>>
>>28555526
Your state goes for an outright ban on guns all the time, but it always gets replaced by something a little less dramatic but the same amount of stupid goes into it. And it get passed.
Yeah it will fail, but they will reword it somehow and you will lose more of your rights.
>>
>>28555562
You do know there are multiple cases concerning gun rights going on right now, right ?
>>
>>28555603
And the Supreme Court has refused to hear all of them.
>>
>>28555585

This so why I can see some people selfishly not fighting this bill. They see it as a way to own a full featured AR without a bb. This shit effectively outlaws almost every semi auto rifle in California, hope people start calling their local representatives.
>>
>>28555305
>Detachable magazines cost lives
Gun-grabber actually believe this
>>
>>28555305
>tfw they finally go too far.
>SAF activates their trap card and successfully forces the 9th Appeals to crack down on California's bullshit laws
>Supreme Court finally forced to intervene and rule in favor of all bans getting repealed because they gone too far
>'California and New York Values get BTFO as either Federal court or the incoming NRA congress permanently fucks over the gun grabbers as NYC or San Franscisco is suddenly flooded with tens of thousands of open carriers who are untouchable and liberal homelands are forced to arm themselves or get wrecked as they become a vocal and hated minority that finally gets 100 years of 2nd amendment vengence unleashed on them.
>tfw America starts looking at other antigun countries in our sphere of influence and the process begins anew again until the world becomes progun.
>>
supreme court aside we still haven't had an outcome from peruta
courts are total drag-asses.

not to mention you get the wrong judges and you're fucked. one upheld the safe handgun roster by basically saying "well, as long as there's at least one gun on the roster, your right to bear arms is not being infringed on"
>>
>>28555618
No comment ... The fact of the matter is that everyone is holding it down for everyone else in concerns of gun rights. If us pro gunners leave this state then the antis will keep spreading to the free states. We are the vaccine for gun control
>>
>>28555305

So this is just harris posturing to take boxer's seat right?

We won't actually be stuck with this bullshit?

I bought a fucking VEPR to avoid this bullshit god dammit

>>28555331
this
>>
>>28555622
I live in San Mateo county and my rep openly states she is anti-gun
>>
>>28555618
They know one side of the country will be pissed off no matter how they vote.
>>
>>28555649
>If us pro gunners leave this state then the antis will keep spreading to the free states.

Where have you been? Have you not seen what happened to Colorado?
>>
>>28555658
it'll keep coming back
the old bill (sb374) had everyone's favorite, leeland yee, as one of the authors
>>
>>28555661

>richest zip code in the entire US
>antigun

you don't say

that being said, it'll pass the state assembly. I don't see democrats in the state senate doing this as it would upset their supermajority

but hey, California is New Jersey now so who knows
>>
>>28555676
It's true, we keep focusing on making pro-gun states greater instead of taking the fight to anti-gun states. Look at what happened to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado, we paid no attention to them and anti-gunners have corrupted Colorado and Washington. And I'm afriad that Oregon is on it's way.
>>
>>28555676
You win some and you lose some. Thats Colorados fault not mine. Everyone just keep on voting pro gun and take new people shooting. We have the power of the internet on our side and the govt and liberal medias biased view of "gun violence" will eventually be abolished and our childrens children will have the equivalent of 1920s era gun rights. I know theres a lot of skeptics but look at history it tends to repeat itself. eg. weed .. legal, not legal, legal,not legal, then its starting to become legal again.
>>
>>28555729
You're joking right? New Jersey might as well be a foreign country in terms of gun rights. California doesn't have it near as bad as the East Coast.
>>
>>28555760
>And I'm afriad that Oregon is on it's way.

Pls no! I really want to move to Oregon.
>>
>>28555760
>Oregon

Yeah, thanks to Portland politics private sales are illegal now
>>
A year after this passes we'll have Californians saying "It's not that bad" just like the do with their current bullshit laws.
>>
>>28555856
Well Anon, we could use your help defending this beautiful state. But if you don't move here then we'll get fucked.

>>28555857
I just ignore it. OSP said they don't give a shit if a gun is sold without a check. Now Floyd Prozanski is going to introduce a gun violence restraining order. You can check OFF's website for more info.
>>
>>28555622
>just a bullet button
your thinking smalltime you can do whatever the fuck you want with a RAW short of fullauto. it can be an sbr if you want without nfa stamps
>>
>>28555305
At least the panic buys wont be 80% 22lr this time I guess...
>>
>>28555870
Wow good job for making an assumption about the majority of Californians based on a negative stereotype. Hey everyone point and laugh at the bigot.
>>
>>28555314
>doing this instead of getting out there protesting
>allowing them to just shit all over your rights
thanks for creating an example for other states to use and follow to ban firearms

i seriously hate you california faggots. apathetic as fuck
>>
>>28555305
California the ultimate liberal cuckold state of faggotry
>>
As a Californian outside of the shit areas, like the San Franciscan Bay, and Los Angeles, I will not comply. Us obeying laws, only encourages them with passing more. If they think we will just hand them over, then they will just keep on writing more and more laws until we have nothing.

We should just do as true patriots do, and ignore such blatant infringements on our rights. If the guys at the Bundy Ranch managed to get the feds to sit down to talk, rather than just mowing them down, then we CA gun owners can do the same on a much larger scale. After all, there is far more to CA than just the San Franciscan and Los Angeles Liberals, who think they own the state, and speak for us all.
>>
>>28555857
>Portland Politics

While I do agree with you that Eugene and Portland have an absured amount of influence over state politics, the ORP is running candidates that are turning off moderates and making them vote Democrat. If ORP would get its head outta it's ass and not run people like Monica Wheby or Dennis Richardson then they'd be able to start winning again.
>>
>>28555625
I like you
>>
>>28555932
Open carry protest when?
>>
File: 1368773286933.jpg (21KB, 309x317px) Image search: [Google]
1368773286933.jpg
21KB, 309x317px
Did the guns used in San Bernardino have bullet buttons? Serious question.
>>
>>28555964
The flame rises.

Soon San Francisco will burn
>>
>>28555966
All the rifles there had their bullet buttons yanked off. I also think one of the ARs there had a lightning link dropped in too. Not sure.
>>
File: 1446295577338.png (936KB, 944x655px) Image search: [Google]
1446295577338.png
936KB, 944x655px
>>28555508
>>28555540
>>28555585
>>28555596
>2016
>Ignoring quads to talk about the Failure state
You should feel bad Senpai's
>>
>>28555950
this so fucking much. Moderates are really in charge of the state. Hence why the Independent Party is growing as big as it is, and most people don't identify as Democrat or Republican. The problem is that the Democrats are the only attractive party because ORP is running batshit crazy candidates for the past 10 years.
>>
File: 1452665530521.jpg (83KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
1452665530521.jpg
83KB, 424x470px
>b-but we don't want your guns!
>you're just paranoid
>SLIPPERY SLOPE FALLACY LELE
This is what happens when you give-in to Anti-Gunners.
>>
How is this not considered regualtion of interstate commerce, ie the federal governments responsibilty?
>>
>>28556025
Because our current administration wants gun control.

Kind of like how Obama ignored CA setting up sanctuary cities, despite it being completely illegal under Federal law, and Obama bitching about how states can't turn away refugees, while citing Federal law as superseding state law.
>>
>>28555988
Fucking newfag
>>
File: 1437528465314.jpg (110KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437528465314.jpg
110KB, 853x960px
I love how they admit that none of the gun laws matter yet somehow that is our fault.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 535x577px
>50 states in this country
>Had to be born in California
>>
>>28556067
Shut your face, you ass belonker
>>
>>28555787

not until this bill passes, at least

but seriously muh demoshits aside it's got a 50/50 chance, it all depends if Brown wants to risk his supermajority/train project derailing in his final term
>>
>>28555981

Exactly. They already broke the law with the illegal gun transfer, magazine transfer, and the illegal removal of the bb.

Libcucks don't care, they'll dance on the graves of the dead in San Bernardino for a complete ban on semi auto rifles in the state.
>>
What happened lately? It seems like gun grabbers are going out, even in states with a historical opposition to gun control and great amounts of sportsmen (Georgia, etc).

lmao
>>
Maybe someone will shoot up a courthouse that matters this time and stop this fuckery.
>>
>>28556168

Because they think they can win 2016 on gun control. They really, honestly, think so.
>>
>>28555305
I thought Macdonald Vs. Chicago explicitly stated that you can't ban an entire class of firearms, either explicitly or implicitly?
>>
>>28556201
Why?
>>
>>28556174
That would just make things worse. If you really want to stop things you would need a few thousand men with rifles and shotguns to completely surround the capitol. It's not violent, but it sends a message that cannot be ignored.
>>
>>28556201
>Because they think they can win 2016 on gun control.

It's funny that GC is the dem's """wedge""" issue this year. It's dead. They couldn't even pull it off after 26 kids got blatted. They need to fucking let go if they want to draw in crowds of sportsmen who would otherwise support their party.
>>
>>28556208
The second amendment states that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
The constitution is often ignored because legislators know that you need to drag the offending law into court in order to actually get anything done. They know this takes years and huge amounts of money.
>>
>>28556208
You would think. But the SCOTUS refused to hear the case about the AWB in Illinois. It is without a doubt that this decision is why we're seeing a surge in AWB bills being written.

We don't have the backing of the SCOTUS or any court on this one. The courts are packed with too many cunts, who care more about their careers than they do with upholding the Constitution.
>>
File: 1394594674588.jpg (30KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
1394594674588.jpg
30KB, 450x355px
>>28556003
this they will never be happy, and the main reason to never compromise with those fucks.
>>
>>28556241
>Dems got GC
>Reps got Immigration
Both parties are bound and determined to alienate half of their potential voters. Mexicans are basically Republican voters, but always vote for D because they're afraid the Rs won't let them back into the country if they leave to see granpapi's funeral next year.
>>
File: highsped_jerry.jpg (28KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
highsped_jerry.jpg
28KB, 590x393px
>>28556241

I'm not even sure it'll work in California. The only reason Brown has a supermajority is because Arnold poisoned the well so much and the CAGOP ran gungrabbers too.

Given how Brown so far hasn't lent his signature to any gun control, my hopes aren't high but it's still not a done deal. He really wants his fucking train built and the last thing he wants is a Republican senate cutting Caltrans' budget. And given how fucked the state's ranked-vote system is now, it's entirely possible that two Democrats running for Governor in 2016 could loose to a Republican with less than 50% of the vote.

I'm just curious to see how it all plays out. At the very least, 80% kits are growing and that's good.
>>
>>28556323

>running for Governor in 2016

>>
>>28556318

>implying white mexicans don't want the oaxacans kicked out
>>
>>28556323
I remember when California was a reliable Republican state. It was like that until 1992.
>>
>>28556318

even California is reconsidering their sanctuary city policies due to the gay pride parade shooting
>>
RIP
I
P

Rest in Pupperoni you gommie pinko bastards :((((((((
>>
>>28556361
I have strong doubts about that. These are bay area democrats we're talking about here. The level of mental gymnastics they will pull, is astounding.
>>
>>28556356

California has always been a 50/50 split state. For every Reagan, you get a Jerry Brown (who was governor in the late 70s). It's only a supermajority now because Arnold fucked up to the point where Republicans would rather just break the law and build their own salt guns and pistols instead of voting for more compromisers.

And objectively speaking, Brown himself is a pretty good Governor. He balanced the budget. It's just that everyone else in his party is fucking putrid. He only has a supermajority because he doesn't let any of the really stupid shit become law.

Again, my hopes aren't high but I'm curious to see how this plays out. In the past 70 years, out of the three Democratic Governors in California two of them were Browns (Pat and Jerry). The one Democrat that wasn't a Brown, Gray Davis, was successfully recalled and dethroned by the Governator.

It's a fucking mess. But unlike the shitfest in the east coast where everything is run by PATH, in California it's the fun type of mess where anything can happen.
>>
>>28556356
>until 1992
>year I was born in commeifornia

WHYYYYYYY.
>>
Post yfw President Supreme Leader Trump declares CA to be "in rebellion", posts quarantine around the surrounding zones and nukes the coast from orbit
>>
>>28556400

Who has more control though, the SF Democratic politburo or LA's? It's straight up Chinadown vs Beanertown. So far the former only has any power due to the dotcom boom and Jerry Brown himself. Their #2, Leeland Yee, is currently in jail (by the way the sponsor of this bill, Dave Chaig, is Yee's replacement) while LA keeps moving along at their own pace.

2018 will be the norcal democrats vs socal democrats, is what I'm getting at. That's what makes it fun to watch.
>>
>>28556427
Not so fun when both kinds hates our rights, and get into a pissing match over which can chop the biggest chunk out of the Constitution.
>>
>>28556414

Or, more likely, the bottom falls out of the VC bubble and the Bay Area busts.
>>
>>28556427
Not even remotely close. Look at the Executive branch of the state government and out senators. ALL of them are NorCal alumni.
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>28556410

>In the past 70 years, out of the three Democratic Governors in California two of them were Browns (Pat and Jerry). The one Democrat that wasn't a Brown, Gray Davis, was successfully recalled and dethroned by the Governator.

Pat Brown (1958-1967)
Jerry Brown (1975-1983)
Gray Davis (1999-2003)
Jerry Brown (2010-2018)

holy shit, you're right
>>
>>28556437

Except Brown changed California's voting system to ranked-choice. Which means that two Democrats can run against each other in the general election. Which means that they can split their vote and allow for a minority vote Republican (like Lincoln in 1860).

2018 will be Newsom vs Villaraigosa. It all depends on who the CAGOP run, because both Whitman and Cashew are gungrabbers.
>>
>>28556460

Only because Jerry runs the show. He's termed out in two years. Californians voted for Arnold in 2003, who is a southern californian. What makes you think they won't vote for a beaner?
>>
>>28556323
>At the very least, 80% kits are growing and that's good.

That's the best part. Not only is gun control over, but there's nothing anybody can do to stop the momentum. Homebuilt firearms are huge, now.
>>
>>28556460

>2016 dotcom bust
>norcal shedding jobs, foreclosure rates increasing
>LA doing fine because they still have some industry left
>Newsom says something stupid about tacos or guacamole
>mexicans vote for their own
>???

we either end up with a taco governor or a republican
>>
File: gov-jerry-brown.jpg (44KB, 512x377px) Image search: [Google]
gov-jerry-brown.jpg
44KB, 512x377px
>>28556410
>>28556475

thankfully we won't be dealing with his family anymore since he doesn't have kids
>>
>>28555913
He's right though.

Because that's how environments affect people.

If you grew up in California, it's much more likely than not that you move to a place with exponentially better firearms laws and wonder why everyone seems to want to own a dangerous salt weapon with a standard capacity magazine, when all you needed was a pinned 10 rounder and a bullet button.

And you'll vote accordingly.
>>
>>28556410
Pretty much this and shit like conventional wisdom on the national stage basically having been thrown out the window makes me think california will be in play when it comes to potus this year.
>>
>>28556535

Depends entirely on who runs. Nobody likes Hilary. Nobody. Meanwhile the bay area wants trains. Jerry Brown gone is a big deal in 2018 since there is nobody else like him in the state.
>>
>>28556003

When you bring it up, what they'll do is say that THEY aren't trying to come take your guns or pass stupid laws.

That's pretty much what every discussion in person or on an online community that isn't anonymous boils down to.

>But anon we just want to compromise we aren't coming for your guns.

>But politicians have literally floated confiscation as both a desire and a possibility.

>But we aren't those straw man politicians that you're making up, address what reasonable restrictions we're saying!

>But that's not reality.

>You racist ammosexual redneck militia terrorist!

While slightly exaggerated (and I mean very slightly), this was the gist of a conversation I participated in on the Penny Arcade forums before it got locked.
>>
>>28555856
I feel the same way about Washington.
>>
>>28555624

>be me
>clearing a pistol
>pull out the mag
>some where in California a baby dies
>rack the slide
>put the mag back in
>somewhere in California a baby dies again
>>
>>28556534

because as long as NY and NJ are worse Californians will be happy

also there's pena v cid, which I find to be more important then this at the moment
>>
>>28556210
>Why?

They think that there is overwhelming popular support for extreme bans and that "the pendulum" is going to swing back their way soon.
>>
>>28556572
>, this was the gist of a conversation I participated in on the Penny Arcade forums before it got locked.

That's how it always is. When someone says they don't want to take away guns, you can be damned sure that they do.
>>
>>28556592

Or they see the pendulum swinging away from them (again, Jerry's out of office in two years and with that a Dem supermajority) and are trying to pass all the stupid shit now. All depends if the Senate Democrats feel like they can survive it, and it Brown wants to throw his train into jeopardy.
>>
>>28556609
I will say they were pretty good at separating out their person desire (many explicitly said they favored blanket ban on civilian ownership for anything), but they couldn't understand that what they were criticizing the pro ownership side for bringing up was literally happening right now in real life.

And they couldn't understand why gun owners don't "come to the table" and "compromise".

Essentially it's more likely for a gun grabber to be woefully under informed on the subject, both the regulation of ownership and the politics, and this feeds their fixation on the NRA as the "most powerful lobby" in the country.

They don't understand that pro ownership people are actually politically involved and have no problem constantly writing or calling their reps and senators at both the state and national level to talk about pro gun or anti gun legislation.
>>
>>28556532
> kids
> gay

pick one.
>>
>>28556655

What I do is just show them that the NRA gets most of its money from its members. I also try to take anti-gun people shooting (but that's not possible over the internet.)

I took my sister out shooting with a little bolt-action .22. She used to say she hated guns and she'd never have them in her house. Now she wants one.
>>
>>28556669

>Brown
>gay

he's a Jesuit aka a pedophile, but he's not a homosexual
>>
>>28556563
Hillary having trouble against a communist, and shit like cristie making some form of potential comeback and trump rolling through everything like a giant troupe clad duck is exactly why I feel california's electoral votes will be in play this year.

It'll really be interesting to see who makes a stab at the executive branch in cali though. I honestly thought brown would be a total disaster considering his first stab at the governer's seat had him all but destroying everything his dad worked at to get done.

Still think that train is fucktarded and will be a giant magnet for pissed off farmers whose land got eminent domained for pennies with nothing left to lose and a backhoe full of diesel. They should've run it along the i5 and over pachaeco, the corridor already exists, instead of adding in that bullshit through the valley. To even get ridership they'll have to subsidize the fuck out of it. The money could have been better spent upgrading and building dedicated line for amtrack and getting that a bit more well connected that way it would travel at its higher speeds instead of having to dodge freight trains every few miles.
>>
>>28555988
>doesn't know what a "get" is.
>>
File: 1451327107975.jpg (67KB, 577x667px) Image search: [Google]
1451327107975.jpg
67KB, 577x667px
>>28556534
>people moving to escape liberalism will vote for stricter gun laws
>>
>>28556966
The problem isn't the people escaping liberalism, it's the people who end up moving out for different reasons, like work or school. And I think that's the majority of people who move desu.
>>
>>28556354
>white Mexicans

Keep dreaming spic.
>>
>>28555305
They Keep doing this every year and it never passes.
>>
>>28555333
>Butt hurt Jersey or New York Fag

If that's so, how did we defeat it last year and the year before that?

Every gun owner in California is aware of the laws now and vote...thanks to the internet

Just like MAC said, the Clinton bans only happened because it was before the social media age.

If you leave the state your getting rid of another pro gun vote, your doing the killing.
>>
>>28557121

this is in sacramento, not DC

though you're still not wrong, the allure of keeping total control is greater than causing a political shitstorm that will lead to said control ending
>>
>>28555305
I love how the tagline says california law makers instead of naming the faggots who write this shit.

They learned after Leon and Yee not to make anti gun politicians talk in front of the camera because they are so stupid.
>>
>>28557198

dave chaig (17th district, east SF. The guy who replaced Leeland Yee) and kamela harris (the current CA AG, also from the bay area)
>>
>>28556582
This.

I love how in New York or other east coast states everyone pats each other on the back in comfort and reassurance and plan to defeat these wrongful laws in the courts and actually synergy and organize rallies and in California threads it's always hate.
>>
Does anyone else have a point where they would just say "no" to a law and refuse to comply?

I think this would be the point for me, if somehow this law were passed.
>>
>>28557411

m8 we passed that point when arnold passed microstamping back in 2008, democrat gun control is one thing, a republican signing gun control is another

again, see the rise in 80% kits since
>>
>>28555625
That was beautiful, anon.
>>
>>28555305
They're not even trying to be subtle anymore, now they've just gotten to the point where they throw eggs at gun owners house on a daily basis while screaming "why won't you just turn them in goy?!"
>>
DC v Heller already makes bannign all center fire semi auto rifles, unconstitutional.
>>
>>28555596
You obviously haven't been paying attention for the last 5 years. Based Moonbeam has been slapping the shit out of our godawful state legislature. Literally hundreds of vetoes so far. It's fucking glorious.
>>
>>28557570
Just have to make sure the current Lt Governor doesn't become the Governor. He'll give the anti gun lobby everything they want.
>>
File: siemens sacramento.jpg (475KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
siemens sacramento.jpg
475KB, 750x500px
>>28557570

that's literally because he wants the fucking train, aka a $20 billion handout to siemens (they have their factory in west sac), and he knows that the republicans taking back the state senate would fuck that up halfway through construction
>>
>>28557570
He ran far left then moved to the center once elected to stay elected. There is no money to be raised from moderate groups because they don't exist. So dems have to run as near socialists and reps have to run as neo fascists, but everyone moves to the middle once elected.
>>
>>28557618

Newsom isn't electable, socal hates him. Even if he did get elected, he'd pull so much dumb shit he'd easily get recalled like Davis did back in 2003.
>>
>>28557649
>>
>>28557570

Jerry isn't based. He's a fucking papist stooge in the government that has let millions more mexicans in. He only is against gun control because CA doesn't have enough sprawl yet to become permanently blue. And he's got a legacy project underway right now that will help make that reality.
>>
>>28557680

literally an american ed miliband
>>
>>28557570

He saw what it did to the California Republican Party. I've never seen a base turn faster on the Establishment then the fallout after Arnold signed in microstamping in '08.
>>
>>28555932

Used to live in So-cal, no one up in the high desert actually obeys Cali's gun laws.
>>
>>28557724
so like 10-15 people then?
>>
>>28555932
This is literally why liberals put out more gun laws.
>>
>>28556323
That picture brings up an annoying topic for me.

Most of the people pushing new technology like high speed rail are Democratic. Thankfully a republican governor recently picked it up, but he's one of the few. Furthermore, only dems push for better environmental regulations, and being a person who's actually clued on on the nasty shit things like atrazine can do, (it can literally make your balls explode and the pollution of it isn't regulated at all) I worry highly about it.

Sadly this is split by most dems being hooligans about
>MUH CHILDREN
And regarded ass gun control ideas. I've never met a democrat that knew what he was talking about in terms of firearms.

It's frustrating because no matter who I choose I get fucked in some way.
>>
>>28557762
i see your point but SF and LA literally own every politician in the state, the last governor to even live in Sacramento was Reagan, ever since then they spend all their time in LA or SF, closer to the money.
>>
>>28557782

HSR in theory is the most republican thing possible because it's a handout to international/globalist companies like nippon-shayro, a handout to American railroads, and a handout to realtors and banks in every town HSR is built into. It also saves tax money since it's cheaper to operate then a comparable freeway.

What's going to be funny is if it's the Democrats that end up privatizing the roads in CA and not the Republicans.
>>
>>28557782
>high speed rail
it's just a regular train now, not even high speed
>>
File: 1448560163476.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1448560163476.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
>>28557570
>thinking Brown gives two shits about your rights

Remember, he's the one who pushed his executive order to ban the open carry of long arms, loaded or not.

Basically the type of open carry that has always been acceptable.

Other posters are right, this is a political move so that he can have his big gay name on some cement for raping the Delta and building the world's least used train.
>>
>>28557782
>only dems push for better environmental regulations
LOL. Like the lead hunting ammo ban, and the reintroduction of wolves, and the closing of public lands so that they burn flat whenever there's a fire..... Environmentalism is merely another arrow in the blue-state fascist quiver.

>>28557874
Jello Biafra was a prophet.
>>
>>28557680
Newsom has a lot of connections with Korean and Chinese mafia, the Asian population loves him.
>>
>>28557894
>Jello Biafra fan

That's literally the first thing you've ever posted on /k/ that made me like you more rather than less.
>>
>>28557894
>Environmentalism is merely another arrow in the blue-state fascist quiver
Thanks for reminding me why I hate you.

>>28557846
Are you serious? Did they actually cuck the project?
>>
File: 2000px-Cahsr_map.svg.png (409KB, 2000x1846px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Cahsr_map.svg.png
409KB, 2000x1846px
>>28557846

No, CAHSR will be HSR. 200mph from the new Transbay Terminal to LA Union Station. Otherwise, the state could rightfully be sued for not maintaining compliance with the requisites for HSR in Prop 1A.

However, there's a fuckload of prep work to do. Caltrain needs to electrify and grade-separate. This is hugely expensive since both these things have to occur in the richest zip codes in the US. If it makes you feel any better, CAHSR be run above the Peninsula cities liberals come from. And then Caltrian also needs to build a 3ish mile tunnel into the new TTC, and a new maintenance yard in Bayshore (where the SP roundhouse is). This is a problem since MUNI is of course BART's bitch and BART demands a second transbay tube and SF residents want a Geary/Van Ness BART extension as well. ACE also electrifies and consolidate into Caltrans.

Then there's the problem of connecting the Central Valley HSR to Caltrain, which will require tunnels. And then there's the problem of connecting that system to Metrolink at Burbank, which will require two more tunnels to route through Palmdale.

Then there's the final stretch of grade separating and electrifying Metrolink's Green Line into LAUS.

And then Phase 2 can commence, which is a completely different bucket of worms as the federal government has to be directly consulted for that.

>the more you know

Overall I expect it to survive given the potential development opportunities.
>>
>>28556414
California is more vital to this country than 49 of the state's. The other being alaska. California can be a first world leading country based on its gdp alone. Without California the only agriculture you will have is apples from Washington and corn from kansas.
>>
>>28556966
This.

I'd love to get silencers, 30 round mags, and off roster handguns. Not having Democuck laws would also be fantastic.
>>
>>28557927
Flatlander detected. Name one 'environmental' law passed in the last decade or two that actually improved land use or public health in any way.

>>28557943
At the rate our ranches and farms are having their water rights stripped away -- so the land can be raffled off to Chinese investors, at least in Shasta County -- we may not have much of an agricultural sector left aside from Napa.
>>
>>28556323

>Given how Brown so far hasn't lent his signature to any gun control

Certainly not like SB707, the long gun registration, rebuild kit ban, FSC, restraining orders, lead ammo hunting ban, airsoft marking, among others I can't imagine right now.

Or let me guess, those don't count because they're perfectly reasonable restrictions?
>>
>>28557943
>this bait again

Just because things are done in Cali doesn't mean only Cali can do those things
>>
>>28557927

>Are you serious? Did they actually cuck the project?

No, they didn't. Prop 1A specifically does not allow CADOT to do so. The only way to cuck the project is through another Proposition passing. One of the "benefits" of California's fucked political system.

CAHSR has been slow to form because rich liberals kept suing it. For example, back in 2013 Caltrain had PG&E cut back some trees on their property so they could install electrical transformers for overhead AC catenary. The city of Atherton (the richest city in the US) promptly sued them for environmental destruction and for violating the California Clean Air Act. It was kicked around the courts for a few years before being thrown out last year. In the meantime Caltrain focused on implementing it's proprietary CBOSS signalling (as a means of cuckolding both CADOT and Metrolink) and getting ready to do grade separation (which require moving earth and property takes).

Basically CAHSR is alive because it literally cannot die, and it's now a way to make a "norcal unified rail service" and cuckold BART.
>>
>>28557939
www.latimes.com/local/la-me-bullet-train-hearing-20140328-story.html#axzz2xENREvWo

It wont be as fast because of all the service stops it was promised to make. It will also be so expensive that if not for govt subsidies then it would still be cheaper and faster to fly.
>>
>>28557960
Most Cali gun owners are pussywhipped. Even in Washington and Oregon and NY you had massive open carry protests. Here? Jack and shit.

On the other hand, when you hear men and women of all ages openly talking about civil war when you go to the flea market, you know there is a good deal of tension brewing about being made to live like a Soviet dissident in your own community.

Gavin 'Jesus Freak For Gay Marriage And Gun Control Who Bangs His Campaign Manager's Wife' Newsom will pass everything Brown has vetoed, and more. And then the dumb bastard will try to enforce it. Which will not work out well north of Sacramento.
>>
>>28557960

All that comes from the assembly amending existing laws, bypassing him. Loopholes beget corruption,
>>
>>28556136
Can you imagine what would happen when Newsom gets in as governor? We'd be ass fucked left and right. At least with Brown, he isn't a total lost cause.
>>
>>28558022
>men and women of all ages openly talking about civil war

This is a good thing.
>>
>>28557959
Yeah the water supply is scary. Start hoarding h2o
>>
>>28557894

>He thinks reintroducing wolves to Yellowstone was a bad idea

I really wish you were born with a healthy amount of chromosomes. I'm sorry for the difficulty you face every day, an ape among people.
>>
>>28558027

>All that comes from the assembly amending existing laws, bypassing him

10/10 you made me mad
>>
>>28558012
>The city of Atherton (the richest city in the US) promptly sued them for environmental destruction and for violating the California Clean Air Act. It was kicked around the courts for a few years before being thrown out last year.
Holy fuck, that's spectacular. It's like lake Forest trying to kick out the Mexicans when the Mexicans are busy mowing their lawns.
This is good information. Have any other examples?

>>28557959
The work by Tyrone Hayes banning (and attempting to ban) atrazine, a chemical which feminizes both the frogs used for testing and humans it effects, and eventually turns the subjects hermaphrodaic. Thankfully humans aren't hermaphrodaic, but atrazine essentially makes you feel like a woman (when you, unfortunately, are not.)
>>
>>28558008
>Hey guys let's build an international seaport in oklahoma!

Hey guys this non hilly non rocky ground in the great Plains is perfect for growing some of the world's best wine grapes!

Hey guys let's move our military bases and industry more inland!

Anything your state can do California can do better not vice versa. Except incest isn't very rampant on this side of the country.

Tell me if any state can do what California does why is the middle Part of the country dying a slow impoverished death?
>>
>>28558022
There's too much infighting in cali gun owners. There was that one movement brewing on calguns about a letter campaign to all the handgun companies to take their stuff off the roster in order to make the roster a ban, but i remember hearing some higher ups on calguns shut it down before it could be carried out.
>>
>>28558094
>but atrazine essentially makes you feel like a woman
Force fed to our school children when?
>>
>>28558014

>It wont be as fast because of all the service stops it was promised to make.

The math still checks out though. Given five minute dwell times, six stops (SFO, Redwood City, San Jose, Fresno, Bakersfield, Palmdale) is 30 minutes total. Out of a max running time of 160 minutes, that leaves two hours running. At 390 a train running at 200 mph can make it in time.

The problems come into play on the Peninsula, because speeds there are maxed at 125 mph due to tight curves (including a nasty one in San Bruno that has a 60 mph restriction on it). Of course Caltrain won't ever fix any of these issues, because they're Caltrain and they do what they want.

But, purely on an SF-LA express run, that leaves a total of 160 minutes to run. That's actually very liberal, as it allows 30-40 minutes for delays. Specifically, delays on the Caltrain or Metrolink lines.
>>
>>28557175
>If you leave the state your getting rid of another pro gun vote, your doing the killing.

Well gee... I could stay and have no freedom... Or I could leave and make and keep more money and have more freedom...
Real tough choice.

The more money that leaves cali, the better. Socialist leeches can only survive if there is any revenue to spend.
>>
>>28558033
No it isn't.

>>28558041
There aren't any more moose in Yellowstone. The elk herd has collapsed from 18K to just under 3K. The whitetail and elk herds in the Bitteroot, where my father lives, have been decimated. There are wolf sightings every day, and local men are standing with rifles at the school bus stops. All over the western US, ranchers are having entire herds wiped out. They kill for fun, like people. It's how they teach their cubs.

I could give a fuck less about how good this makes you feel. Wolves deserve their old reputation as a destroyer and a menace, and they need to be delisted. Here. This'll get you started.

http://beefmagazine.com/cowcalfweekly/0910-western-ranchers-fight-wolves

>>28558119
The Internet pussies on Calguns are useless. I broached the idea of a Million Rifle March the year we lost unloaded open carry -- it would have been legal -- but got snarled at and torn down from all sides. You'll make us LOOOOK BAAAAD. Fuck them. I place my trust in my local sheriff and my neighbors and naught else at this point.
>>
>>28558119
>too much infighting
That's why the tea party movement is dead here. Also why conservatives will never hold sway in the capitol again.
>>
Why are cuckifornians so god damn salty?
>>
>>28558148
>There aren't any more moose in Yellowstone. The elk herd has collapsed from 18K to just under 3K. The whitetail and elk herds in the Bitteroot, where my father lives, have been decimated. There are wolf sightings every day, and local men are standing with rifles at the school bus stops. All over the western US, ranchers are having entire herds wiped out. They kill for fun, like people. It's how they teach their cubs.
>I could give a fuck less about how good this makes you feel. Wolves deserve their old reputation as a destroyer and a menace, and they need to be delisted. Here. This'll get you started.
valid enough arguments.

Why doesn't the game department manage them?
>>
>>28557939
Good fucking lord.
>>
>>28558094

>This is good information. Have any other examples?

A few weeks ago another liberal fuckboy killed himself via Caltrain. The city of Burlingame promptly demanded that Caltrain cap their speeds at 15 mph, to prevent possible suicides. Caltrain's normal speed is 79 mph and they're hoping to allow 125 mph express service.
>>
>>28556495
>ranked-choice
That's not how ranked choice works. In fact, it's specifically designed to avoid that kind of thing.

You rank your candidates; if your #1 guy loses, your vote goes to your #2. So the leading democrat will get all party-line democrat votes, whether there's a split or not.
>>
>>28558151
>cuckifornians
you tell me you faggot
>>
>>28557939
>hurr look this graft project is super legitimate, trust me.
>>
>>28558132
>because they're Caltrain and they do what they want.

Basically California bureaucracy in a nutshell.

Somewhere, some greasy-haired nobody who is bitter about the world does their best to leverage whatever minute amount of power they have over other people. I'm not a full-on Libertarian, but this is an instance where it makes no sense for the gov't to fuck with this. They can't do big projects correctly.
>>
>>28558129
Technically right now, it's unregulated in the water you drink

>>28558181
You seem pretty in on local Cali hsr news anon, do you work with the project?
I used too but lost touch a while ago.
>>
>>28558097
You can't actually be this dumb?

>god forbid the main west coast port be in Oregon or Washington
>completely ignoring that some of the best domestic wines are coming out of Tennessee
>implying I'm from the center of the country

I would assume that's because you guys have all the cheap illegal Mexican labor
>>
>>28558177
>Why doesn't the game department manage them?
They're Federally protected. You know. Like the spotted owl. Of course, any time you sacrifice the entire ecosystem so you can protect one fucking animal, you destroy it. Look at the massive wildfires we're having in spotted owl country because we can't thin out the timber any more and tell me if that does the fucking owl any fucking good.

Like the 'assault rifle' kerfuffle -- a category of weapon that kills fewer people than bee stings -- it is about power and control. Nothing else.
>>
File: sp.jpg (623KB, 1195x701px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
623KB, 1195x701px
>>28558192

It's legit in the sense that it was passed via state ballot. Prop 1A is Law. There is literally no way the state government can jump around a Prop without getting sued.

>>28558198

It's not as bad as BART. BART exists as it is because SP decided that industrial espionage was funner than upgrading their track. And now UP has to figure it all out, so the real winners here are dead railroad executives.
>>
>>28558148
>things return to ecological normalcy
>IT'S A GODDAMN DISASTER
>>
>>28558205

>You seem pretty in on local Cali hsr news anon, do you work with the project?

no, I just live on the penninsula and commute via caltrain

the people here are fucking insane, you don't know what insanity is until you've been to a penninsula area PTA meeting
>>
>>28557939
union shill detected
>>
>>28558181
>guy kills himself by jumping in front of train
>blame the train
I sometimes really really fucking hate everyone
>>
>>28558267
How are the rich liberal soccer moms reacting to the Mandatory Gay/Gender Bender Sex Ed Law they just passed?

Is the homeless encampment in the ditch next to the CalTrain tracks still growing?
>>
>>28558268

I'm not shilling for it at all, just correcting misinformation.

Frankly I wish CADOT had gone with a more incremental approach, like Michigan (a Republican supermajority state) did with their services. All Amtrak California really needed was some tunnels between Bakersfield and Burbank. Caltrain's electrification was going to happen anyway, as was their grade separation. Metrolink will always be a mess since it has to play grabass with railroads much larger than themselves.

125 mph SF-LA service would had been more than possible for under $10 billion. Instead Prop 1A occurred, so now it's going to rain money on a faster system.
>>
File: genderbread-2-1.jpg (237KB, 1400x906px) Image search: [Google]
genderbread-2-1.jpg
237KB, 1400x906px
>>28558290
>>
>>28558148
>abloobloobloo
>wolves are mean

They're a keystone species that regulate and affect hundreds of other species.
Before the wolves were put back, elk and deer populations were uncontrollable and tearing everything up with their grazing.

Nice article. Cut out the sob stories and it boils down to this:

>Wolves account for 1% of livestock losses

one percent

one hundredth of the losses are caused by wolves

>Muh chilluns at bus stops

You're more likely to get shot in a hunting accident than eaten by wolves.

Go look for the list of North American wolf attacks on humans. You have to stretch it back to the 1800s to get a large handful.

Your emotional harping is no better than Liberal progressive bleeding hearts.
>>
>>28558290

The parents are against it but the kids love it. At the last PTA meeting I was at some girl called her mom a "racist" (note: said mother is a well known democrat and has talked shit about the Big 5 in RWC before) to the point where her mother broke down in tears. The best part is that this isn't an entirely unusual phenomenon, it's kids using their status as junior PTA members to totally fuck their parents. One of them even got his dad fired via a fagbook brigade.

It's really funny because none of these kids can afford college on their own, and are all ready to sign up for student loans this summer.

>Is the homeless encampment in the ditch next to the CalTrain tracks still growing?

Which one? Bayshore is getting cleaned out soon since it's going to be turned into a maintenance facility. The one in RWC got totally busted after one of the picked a fight with a PG&E worker. RWC in particular is developing upwards and is doing an amazing job of kicking their homeless into Atherton and Palo Alto, much to their chargin. Once the Dumbarton Caltrain thing happens, the amount of homeless in Atherton will increase greatly and that day draws near.
>>
>>28555526
On positive side, gun control is getting so out of hand that it might encourage more gun owners to vote. I just signed up as a Republican to vote against this and things like it in the future.
>>
>>28558210
Do you know the cost of making the infrastructure for making a port and the environmental effect it has? You really think anyone in Cascadia wants to destroy their beautiful surroundings? Jack Daniels isn't wine . You're a little too young and ignorant to understand how money and economies work so I'll just let you off with a warning this time.
>>
>>28558386

In California voter turnout is lower than ever. The GOP can easily win in the state but Republicans don't vote since the CAGOP is totally Establishment.
>>
>>28558368
That's why I was asking. They introduced The Genderbread Man into the curriculum in one of the districts on the Peninsula (forget which) and the parents went ballistic. Now it's more or less state policy. I wondered if there was still any pushback or if all the parents had hunkered down in a sullen funk.

>>28558382
Boilerplate environazi agitprop. 'Uncontrollable elk and deer' -- Jesus fuck, gimme a break. That's what hunting is for.

>>28558384
>The parents are against it but the kids love it.
Well, we had a nice civilization while it lasted. I guess my hopes that the current crop of high schoolers would redeem the older Millenials were for naught.
>>
>>28558386
just as all the republicans in CA are leaving the party, nice timing
>>
>>28558392
>2016
>knowing about Cascadia's imminent earthquake apocalypse
>wanting to build there

They're all pretending it's not going to happen
>>
>>28558421

>Well, we had a nice civilization while it lasted. I guess my hopes that the current crop of high schoolers would redeem the older Millenials were for naught.

eh, I'm not to worried. These kids are dumb. European tier dumb. They are all walking into mountains of student debt, willingly. Their suffering shall serve as an example to those that come after. They at least have the courtesy to destroy their parents' lives before they become adults.

I'm just happy Atherton is getting their shit kicked in. The people there are fucking insufferable and I welcome the flood of east bay trash.
>>
File: 1365886998267.jpg (80KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1365886998267.jpg
80KB, 256x256px
>mfw moved out of California to superior northern Nevada
>>
>>28558449
Hey it wasn't my idea it was some retards thinking things aren't in california for a reason. Tbh that earthquake is gonna take out a good piece of the West coast.
>>
>>28558384

>Once the Dumbarton Caltrain thing happens, the amount of homeless in Atherton will increase greatly and that day draws near.

[doom intensifies]
>>
File: 1393478876714.png (212KB, 386x362px) Image search: [Google]
1393478876714.png
212KB, 386x362px
>>28558368
>MFW I got handed this exact thing in one of my GE classes at Sac-State.
>MFW every non STEM class is politics all the way down and then some.
>MFW I will be taking history and philosophy next semester.
I want to believe that it is just because it is an election year, I want to believe so bad. I just want a degree, I don't want politics, I don't trouble, I just want a degree.
>>
>>28558097
>seaport
The challenge California faces is that Texas is taking more traffic, and with the widening of the Panama Canal, it's only set to increase. Add the additional costs to operate in Cali, and Texas pulls further ahead.

Interesting times ahead.
>>
>>28558461
Dumb people are easily led. Which is the idea, of course. Couple that with the rise of PC fascism on everything from free speech to consensual sex on campuses all over the country and it looks like we're raising an entire generation and a half of Good Germans with very sharp teeth.

>>28558468
That's Harry Reid turf. Watch your ass.

>>28558476
Hopefully it'll wreck the tax base on the SF peninsula and cause the government to collapse. That's my hope, despite the fact that i still have good friends down there.

>>28558488
You were born into the wrong age. Sorry bout that.
>>
>>28558486

Facebook is in on it now. Caltrain may be focused on grade separation and electrification but they aren't going to pass up an opportunity to expand into the East Bay. Meanwhile, Redwood City wants an HSR stop to complement their new downtown, and conveniently that's where both the bridge and rail junction are.

Atherton is about to become the new Hayward.
>>
>>28558421
They tried to control them for decades with hunting.

It didn't work.
>>
>>28558461
>mountains of student debt, willingly
Which will all be "forgiven" by Hillary in her first term, yes it will destroy your credit but who cares if you don't have to pay it off right?
>>
>>28558502
Everyone here would attack him before they would let him take away firearms.
The amount of people that are pro-gun here is ridiculous.
>Have seen several dozen cars with 2nd amendment decals
>Sporting shops all have signs that say no to gun control
>>
>>28558519
Doesn't Atherton have enough rich people to stop that?
>>
File: whitetail doe montana 2012.jpg (217KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
whitetail doe montana 2012.jpg
217KB, 1024x768px
>>28558526
You have zero idea of what you're talking about. None. It worked great for longer than you've been alive.
>>
File: 1416458730508.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1416458730508.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>28558558
I'm referring to evidence from real life research by people who've dedicated their lives to this issue.

You're regurgitating the intellectual equivalent of folk-propaganda.
>>
File: 89834.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
89834.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
>>28558542

Nope.

Redwood City is the County Seat. They redid their zoning laws and pumped cash into transit so they could build up. This happens because SF and SJ are slow to do the same with themselves RWC is rolling in cash and the focus now is adding better transit accessibility (re: HSR, Dumbarton Caltrain, possibly a ferry terminal) and redeveloping the old salt pond into something. Both these things represent enormous, ridiculous amounts of money for RWC.

And it happens because the Peninsula cities all hate each other as much as they hate urbanization. The result is that the bayshore suburbs (Atherton) get totally, royally, fucked in the mouth while the others watch an go "lol, that's why I bought up my home up here on Club Dr/Crestview and not near the bay". Belmont and Burlingame do not care about homeless people in Atherton or Palo Alto.

It's liberal-on-liberal-on-liberal action while Jews rolls in cash.
>>
>>28558177
Surprisingly it's because the fish and game department is subject to having to be led around by public opinion. Until people's pets in san fran and dc start getting torn apart by canadian timber wolves (the wolves that were used in the reintroduction program, which are larger and more territorial than north american gray wolves were) they won't be able to delist, or sanction abatement programs.

It's the reason why it's perfectly legal to shoot a mountail lion in ca even if you don't have a hunting liscence: because yuppies jogging and biking in suburban areas got killed and were effected by the mountain lions.

Until that happens people will assume they'remajestic and like balto and white fang.
>>
>California
>literally worse than Canada
>>
>>28558611

i miss pinecone.
>>
>>28556119
sux, i feel u
>>
>>28558501
I see the use in Texas but all of China and Japan freight will still need to dock somewhere in cali.
>>
>>28556119
why not move? can't wash the stench of welfare off?
>>
>>28556966
>>people moving to escape liberalism will vote for stricter gun laws

It's not that you specifically move just so you can shit up somewhere else.

It's that your environment colors your actions, reactions, thoughts, and politics.

So you grow up in California for most of your life, but only a small portion of it do you have any knowledge about how shitty the laws are.

You move.

You end up getting to the other state. Then you start voting for politicians that do the exact same thing in your new state that they did in your old state.

Whether that's at the state or local level.

Because here where it's the cool thing to say "SHALL NOT" you'll say that, but in real life you'll think "well I was perfectly fine in California with a 10 round magazine limit" and you'll either vote for the politician that will do that because they appeal to you in other ways (because they are the types of politicians you voted for at home) or you won't fight against it.

My example is Colorado.
>>
>>28558611
Next you'll tell me anthropogenic global warming and gender theory are real too. Neither you nor your 'experts' have any practical experience with the real world consequences of your ideologically motivated bullshit. Full stop.

>>28558631
Unfortunately you still need a depredation permit to shoot cats. Shoot one in self defense and you become the environazi equivalent of George Zimmerman.
>>
>>28558502
Maybe it will all break down into small jutting islands similar to the channel islands.
>>
>>28558542

One thing to realize about the Peninsula Cities: they're evil. All the liberals you hear about in CA come from there. They "got theirs" and don't care if someone else gets eaten as long as it's not themselves.

Atherton itself used to own the land around the train track 50 years ago. They sold it because it was all industrial and they didn't want the dirty bay coming anywhere near the city, so they shrunk the city and sold it to RWC. RWC is now developing into a big, urban, city. And they own all the property. Meanwhile Facebook, who is in Palo Alto right on the bayside, wants access to the East Bay labor market. They want a train station on the branchline that runs right next to their corporate HQ.
>>
Fuck it, time to buy some 80% lowers. Only reason I stopped myself because jigs/drill press are fucking expensive. However now I think its the only way, the state can have my assault weapons if they come knocking.
>>
>>28558711
> surrender

you guys really are cucks, aren't you?
>>
>>28558542

SF and SJ have more rich people. It's top 1%ers stepping on the lesser 1%ers.
>>
>>28557939
its almost like the perfect way for illegal immigrants to stream in through the state
>>
>>28558502
>You were born into the wrong age. Sorry bout that.
I probably could have done better academically if the stars didn't align and make 2015 the worst year of my life. Honestly the student population here is a mess as a whole. The campus therapists are so swamped that when I went to get a 30 minute session back in November they couldn't pencil me in anywhere until January, even then it was the only slot available until February. I am hoping the insanity filters out as I get more major classes.
>>
>>28558097

Well I can say that my state wasn't built on a desert dependent on importing water to support life and is now rationing water at emergency levels.
>>
>>28558722
Surrender this, if push comes to shove. It's a Spikes two cocks one anyways so I don't give a fuck. I will be making a few ghosts in my free time.
>>
>>28555478

You you know why police carry mini 14's?
>>
File: body ready.jpg (120KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
body ready.jpg
120KB, 1012x712px
>>28558746

mexicans are bro as fuck

white suburban liberals are obnoxious

I'd rather California be a brown state like Texas then white like Connecticut.
>>
File: 812000.jpg (17KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
812000.jpg
17KB, 550x550px
>>28558769
Whoops...
>>
>>28558689
You can shoot them to preserve public safety and protect Bighorn sheep.

Which is the claim we use any time we have to kill one in my town since the kids roam free and someone brought some of the bighorn sheep here in the 90s to try and establish a breeding project but they got loose and they occasionally wander through town now.
>>
>>28558749
>Honestly the student population here is a mess as a whole.
What fup duck school are you going to?

>campus therapists
Plural...?

Why is your generation so fucking neurotic?
>>
>>28558769
surrendering anything willingly, even a hipoint, makes you a cuckold. you are submitting to gun control.
>>
>>28556534
that sounds dumb as fuck
I haven't talked to a single California gun owner that hasn't wanted what other states have when it comes to gun laws. We don't want the fucking roster. We don't want to have to jump through hoops to get an unmodified rifle or shop only at the places that will modify them (for a charge). We don't like having to buy 30 round magazines pinned to 10. We don't like not being able to buy guns because they come with magazines that hold more than 10 or if we do get them they either don't come with a mag or come with a 10 round mag but cost the same as if it was a bigger one
>>
>>28558746

illegals take greyhound, they don't take the train due to the higher cost (and the fact that both Amtrak and Caltrans check ID while boarding)
>>
>>28558798

not him

>Plural...?

yeah, that's the common thing now.

>Why is your generation so fucking neurotic?

phil have you been to a college campus recently?
>>
>>28558800
Do you honestly thing I will go down shooting or get arrested when I can just hand them a stripped lower?
>>
>>28555305
because we all know that those aspiring rap moguls from South Central 1) use these weapons to kill each other, and 2) they will abide by this law
>>
>>28558779

seriously this at this point I'd rather California become Mexican then Northeastern
>>
>>28558802
That shouldn't be a problem now that we're giving them drivers' licenses.

>>28558813
No. I just keep hearing the horror stories and wondering if they're true or just sensationalistic isolated bullshit.
>>
>>28558802
or hop freight trains. back in the late 90's early 2000's when I rode trains through CA, pretty much everyone you ran into was mexican.
>>
>>28558818
just refuse to comply, hire a lawyer.
>>
>>28558822
California id's don't meet the federal real id requirements. Ca's got till october before that's enforced and you'll need a passport to ride a train or fly in the us.
>>
>>28558837
For a fucking stripped lower? When I can just put all of the parts into a ghost gun like I planned since the beginning?
>>
>>28557680
wait, that Shrimp Boy?
>>
>>28557939
>Victorville only goes to Las Vegas
It's like they just hate the soldiers stationed out at NTC
>>
>>28558132
going from SF King St to San Bruno is maybe 20 minutes (depending on if they have to stop at 22nd St, Bayshore, SSF, etc) so that's not too bad. You could start slow at that zone and once out of San Bruno take off like a rocket.
>>
>>28558848
the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

admit that you're a cuckold and allowing your government to take your rights.
>>
>>28558798
Sacramento State University. The 10 staff members they have is still better than one considering there are about 30,000 enrolled students.
>>
>>28558284
some kid in the bay area got whacked by a train a year ago because he was looking the other way and they didn't blame the train. they're just pandering
>>
>>28558847
>California id's don't meet the federal real id requirements.
If we get another Democrat in the White House that won't ever be enforced and you know it. We're registering people to vote as they get their licenses, conveniently. You think the Dems will disenfranchise three million newly minted voters that are guaranteed to vote the straight Dem ticket?

>>28558882
Holy fuck. The rot is creeping northwards.
>>
>>28558798
>Why is your generation so fucking neurotic?

>If you don't go to school you're going to be a piece of shit working at McDonald's making poor people money and your life will be ruined.

>If you go to school you have to take on massive debt because you can't physically work enough hours in a week to pay tuition because it's not 1950 anymore.

>If you don't choose the right degree you'll be tens of thousands of dollars in debt, working at McDonald's. But what may be in demand today could be over saturated in 4-5 years when you finish school.

>Why are you too proud to work at McDonald's? Maybe you shouldn't have gone to college.

inb4 socialist student loan scum I got the post 9/11 GI Bill nigga, but I'm not a self centered asshole incapable of observing the world around me.
>>
>>28558876
You know what? Fuck you, you're not in our shoes. Fuck off with your high and mighty bullshit.
>>
>>28558758
And that's pretty much all you can say really. And that's just so cal friend. You know we do have a temperate rain forest.
>>
>>28558801

Then please explain California ex pat communities who shit up their new states, like Colorado.
>>
>>28558868

That's the theory. Only problem is the one curve in San Bruno (it's directly north of the SB station, across the street from Tanforan). That curve slows all trains down to 60 mph. Otherwise, once the train hits the SM county line it could go the full 125 mph.

Caltrain can't readily fix the curve because it's surrounded by properties, and redoing it also means rebuilding a siding for several business which interferes with UP's yard just north of it all. Which costs money that could be better used on grade-separation.
>>
>>28558847
>you'll need a passport to ride a train or fly in the us
what

okay everyone, cough up $120 even if you never go out of the country!
>>
>>28558886

They did blame Caltrain. They always do. But it depends on the kid. Everyone cries crocidile tears over their liberal kids in Burlingame, Atherton and Palo Alto but nobody cares about spics or homeless people that routinely use early morning and late night trains to kill themselves.
>>
>>28558697
They aren't even liberals in the sense of the word. To them, it's a poverty tourism.

The reason they're so incredibly liberal is because a good chunk of them don't even pay any income tax. They're the assholes with $1 paychecks and $1 million worth of stock options you hear about.

The whole area is fucking disgusting. If a massive earthquake wiped them out, it wouldn't even leave a mark on the tax base.
>>
>>28558912
>And that's pretty much all you can say really.
My gun laws are better.

But I'm from the Gunshine state.
>>
>>28558825
You get your ass beat by train workers with crowbars now
>>
>>28558918
are those ex pats gun owners or just noguns californians who moved out?
>>
>>28558943
>are those ex pats gun owners or just noguns californians who moved out?

Those are the same things anon.
>>
>>28558933

It's not earthquakes that are a danger to them, it's fires. See the oakland hills fire from a few years ago. All it would take is a handul of pissed off people lighting fires on a hot summer day to bring the entire county to it's knees. Except RWC since RWC is in a flood plain and has baywater access.
>>
>>28558920
I'd just leave it as is since it's not a huge stretch between San Bruno and SF

I'm both looking forward to and not looking forward to HSR because by the time it's actually worthwhile I'll be in my 50s
>>
>>28558934
Whatever guns you can get so can i. Just not in a legal way.
>>
>>28558986

The funny thing about the HSR thing is that it shows all the cracks in the Bay Area politiburo. LA has completely built out Metrorail, to the point where if they also build out Metrolink they'll have a better regional transit system then the Bay Area. It's a battle between SF, Oakland, SJ and LA for being California's rail hub.
>>
So /k/, don't you always say the 2nd amendment must not be infringed and it's used to defend against the government?

What are you going to do about this whole thing? oh yeah, nothing.
>>
>>28559012
>Whatever guns you can get so can i. Just not in a legal way.

Lol sure thing broseph.
>>
>>28559039
>What are you going to do about this whole thing? oh yeah, nothing.

They are literally asking for it. And I live on the other side of the country so I'm not going to fly to Fagifornia for people who themselves just accept it, at best.
>>
>>28559039

I'm going to vote for Trump in 2016. Sacramento can't do shit if Congress passes a national gun rights law.
>>
File: BEAR ARMS.jpg (196KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
BEAR ARMS.jpg
196KB, 624x352px
>>28558956
>All it would take is a handul of pissed off people lighting fires on a hot summer day to bring the entire county to it's knees
Uprising when
>>
File: image.png (122KB, 355x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 355x283px
>>28558951
>Gun owners are noguns
>>
File: 1452646530315.gif (83KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
1452646530315.gif
83KB, 303x312px
>>28555305
>We don't want to take away your guns.

>Yes we do.
>>
>>28559040
I don't need anyone to believe me and it's better that way
>>
>>28559087
>Implying California gun owners aren't essentially no guns.
>>
>>28558925
That's specifically for states like california that aren't compliant with the federal requirements.

California's actually been out of compliance for a few years but kept getting extensions.
>>
Burn, baby burn.

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
I white flighted the fuck out of Commiefornia because I couldn't afford to live in a nice white area (~$1950/mo. in rent or you're living in a "diverse" area).

Quality of life is great, AK47 sits 6" from me as I type this.

Reap what you have sown, liberal faggots. Lemme know how that hispanic infestation is workin' out for y'all.....I bet you white liberals can't wait to watch your little half white, half hispanic, brown skinned grandchildren run around the house all the white no hablo english meester!!

Burn, baby burn.
>>
>>28559116

>>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Texas was at the same point ten years ago, yet Texas is alright. At the end of it, notice how all the worst liberals in California are whites in the (mostly white) Bay Area, much like how the worst liberals in the US are from the majority white northeast.

Tex-Mex culture > sissy eurofaggot culture

Let the flips in too.
>>
File: pepesmug.jpg (61KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
pepesmug.jpg
61KB, 800x522px
>>28559132

this, at least mexicans stand up to their government
>>
>>28559132
>Flips
Not the metrosexual fucks who wear Wolverines and waxed eyebrows around campus like a fashion statement.
>>
>>28558888
It actually was almost enforced starting january 1st in california. They got a 10 month extension after pleading "we've almost got our shit together, give us a short extension.

My brother and his family basically did their passports. A bit before christmas because they were visiting me for christmas and their id's wouldn't have let them back on the return flight. The extension got done literally right before christmas.
>>
>>28555526
I have this fantasy. In this fantasy I own a nice quaint little condo and a beautiful black doberman. My job is simple and it pays well. I'm not rich by any means in this fantasy but I live comfortably. After winning some money my car and place are completely paid off. My bills are paid on time and I have plenty left over to spoil myself. And spoil myself I do after a historic decision by the supreme court lifted all feature bans in all 50 states and DC. States can no longer ban rifles that are not federally banned and there is no cap on magazine size. Life is simple in this fantasy. I live alone just me and my pup. I go to this fantasy anytime I feel stressed.
>>
>>28555305
Worked real well in NY.

The bluest state in the union.

Andrew’s SAFE Act registration had a 2-4% compliance rate. Most of those were police who had purchased their own patrol rifles.

I am sure our California bros will comply even less.
>>
>>28555305
>An individual can switch magazines on a gun with a bullet button within seconds
>Detachable magazines cost lives, and it is more important to save lives during future mass shootings than to be able to reload assault weapons in the blink of an eye
Blink of an eye takes several seconds for Mr. Chiu, apparently.
>>
>>28559145

this keep the flips out

t. mexican
>>
>>28559153
>ban rifles that are not federally banned
>federally banned
Why does your fantasy still have the government shitting on the 2nd Amendment?
>>
>>28559132

CA would be far better off as three states, Jefferson, Norcal and Socal. Let all the fags congregate into the Bay Area.
>>
>>28559169
Just trying to keep it somewhat realistic.
>>
>>28559132
>yet Texas is alright.

Let me ask you a question:

Do you honestly and truly believe that white people want to live in cities wherein everyone but them has brown skin and black hair and is some form of a mexican?

Honest question.
>>
>>28559203

>Do you honestly and truly believe that white people want to live in cities wherein everyone but them has brown skin and black hair and is some form of a mexican?

No, but watching liberals get enriched pleases me.
>>
>>28559096
>wonders what the dozens of things I have that go bang when I pull the trigger are
>>
>>28558148
>No it isn't.

How the fuck is it not? People should be critical of gov't. People should be prepared for war.
>>
the main thing going on in SF nowadays is black people breaking into cars at a rate 50% higher than the previous year

okay it might not just be black people but lets assume it is
>>
>>28555305
and to think this terminal cancer eventually spreads to the rest of the nation.
god why cant it just slip into the ocean already.
>praying for massive fault line earthquakes now
>>
File: U-15Rifle-M4.jpg (22KB, 798x297px) Image search: [Google]
U-15Rifle-M4.jpg
22KB, 798x297px
>>28559226
You live in California.

You have pic related and bullet buttons. Oh also mag bans.

Your militia is literally not well regulated. It has been neutered.
>>
>>28559261
the mags themself are not banned. they importation and manufacturing (read: you put one together) are illegal though.

that thing still goes bang, by the way. it's still a gun. the original issue we're having is that somehow people can be noguns and has guns at the same time.
>>
>>28558918
It's not the guns that do it. They expect the same level of govt control and "service" as they had in CA. When faced with actual liberty and responsibility they shit their pants and vote in liberals to clean it all up.
>>
>>28556515
>>Newsom
I hope that smug faggot chokes to death on a fat cock.
>>
>>28556534
Except that's completely fucking wrong. Anybody that gives a shit about gun rights can see the absurdity of CA gun laws, especially when it comes to ARs and bullet buttons.
>>
>>28559276
Oh look, he's so broken he is reasoning with the people who abuse him...
>>
>>28559254
Hold on lemme get out first damn
>>
>>28559638

on the bright side, even willie brown has a better chance in 2016 than him
>>
>>28559944
I'll take a corrupt nigger over a crazy white radical any day. But I just don't see it.
>>
>>28558902
I was at one point. and I fought (legally) to get a CHL and inherit NFA items in the mid 90's. I didn't cuck out.
>>
>>28558876

the "problem" is the CAGOP

they are utterly and totally useless as they signed off on every gun control law in CA. And, as Arnold proved, continue to do so

I'd rather live on the brink with a moderate democrat then elect a moderate republican I know will bend over and be the fringe left's bitch
>>
File: fudd.jpg (58KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
fudd.jpg
58KB, 576x432px
Good to see more of these common sense gun laws introduced.

All I need is my trusty old .30-06 Remington 700 BDL, Smith & Wesson Model 10 and Browning over-and-under. Dandy American-made guns that have a lot of stopping power.

God Bless
>>
>>28560417

>CAGOP are utterly useless as they signed off on every gun control law
>implying any (R) senator or assemblyman has voted for a gun control bill in the last five years

Who's the real fringe left bitch?
>>
>>28560525
>S&W Model 10

Damnit Bill, no honest American has a use for a handgun, you can't even hunt with that!
>>
>>28556580

if you do it over and over again, there won't be any californians left

QUICK, EVERYBODY!
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>28555787
This. You know shit's bad when part of me wishes that I lived in California so that I had the option of a bullet button instead of neutering my first fucking AK build to be compliant with the SAFE Act.
>>
>>28560525
All the Browning O/Us were made in Belgium or later Japan.
>>
>>28560762
californian here

I must have killed 20 kids today and 50 yesterday
>>
>>28560830
can't you guys get a saiga instead?
>>
CA is literally run by traitors.
>>
>>28559261
I was thinking of getting a thordson FRS-15 stock, but this looks comfy as fuck looking with that texture.

grip is still retarded fat looking and is going a bit too far to avoid the pistol grip definition, the boundary can be pushed further.
>>
>>28555625
Oooh, I'd love it. I don't think it'll happen, but I'd love it

>>28556669
He was banging Linda Ronstadt on a futon in the Governor's Mansion during his term in the 70s.

>>28556775
>Still think that train is fucktarded
100% agree, hell, would have been more efficient to run a high-speed bus service from LA to SF.

>>28557894
>Jello Biafra was a prophet.
I believe he disavowed the lyrics sometime during the Bush administration, sadly.

>>28558229
>It's not as bad as BART.
True.

>>28558384
what in the fuck

>>28558680
>Because here where it's the cool thing to say "SHALL NOT" you'll say that, but in real life you'll think "well I was perfectly fine in California with a 10 round magazine limit" and you'll either vote for the politician that will do that because they appeal to you in other ways (because they are the types of politicians you voted for at home) or you won't fight against it.
We would all do well to bear this in mind.

>>28559132
>Texas is alright
True, but I wonder if that's going to last. (Not Darkly Hinting or anything, I'm just genuinely unsure. Everything I hear about Austin, well....).
>>
>>28555333
Double trips of truth!
>>
>>28560882
Yes, but still.
>>
File: Kubereflect2.jpg (83KB, 776x553px) Image search: [Google]
Kubereflect2.jpg
83KB, 776x553px
centerfire semiatuos banned? Enemies Foreign and Domestic happening soon. pic related, clearly a californian or new yorkian design.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28559261
Idk where these come from, but I've never seen any ar like that at the ranges in ca.
Guess mine isn't cool enough
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.