[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German cops don't know their gats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: Vickers_BULLETS.png (1MB, 1182x776px) Image search: [Google]
Vickers_BULLETS.png
1MB, 1182x776px
Alright, I'll get ridiculed for this but whatever, here it goes:

> be 21yo Germanfag
> like guns and shit but gun licence is expensive as fuck, takes long time to acquire
> aintnobodygottimeforthat.mp4
> buy fully marked S&W M&P9 replica
> want to hang this baby on my wall
> vanilla is kinda lame so I order a tac-light, extended barrel, suppressor
> light and suppressor arrive, barrel doesn't
> get refund from chinafag company, order from another chinafag reseller
> doesn't arrive either, refund again, fuck these bastards
> order from britfag, barrel arrives within 1 week
> fuckingfinally.bmp

See image included, that's the finished build. The barrel is literally just a thin aluminium tube with threads at the end to make it look tacticool, it'd blow your hand off if you tried to fire a real bullet through it, obviously.
Anyway, half a year goes by:

> get letter from police; "suspected of owning illegal handgun aka. 'Kurzwaffe' "
> letter states I almost got my house searched because of this
> ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit
> think a neighbor saw it while I took photos outside and screwed me over
> am insured so I get a lawyer
> investigation drags on

Skip ahead 2 months, here comes the kicker:

> get letter from lawyer: didn't get reported by neighbor, thank god
> even worse; customs scanned both my chinafag packages, found barrels
> MFW cops think the barrels are real and want to jail me for it
> go to police station with lawyer
> cops take my details, want to put me in detention
> lolnope.pdf
> ask cop lady Kriminalkommissarin if she knows how her Dienstwaffe functions
> lawyer tells them to bring out the "evidence"
> have to tell a cop the difference between my toy-barrel and a real one
> ...
> oh, ok anon, sorry for the inconvenience
> all charges dropped

lol wut
>>
File: fuckgermany.jpg (724KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
fuckgermany.jpg
724KB, 1000x669px
fuck, forgot the image
>>
>>28555131
I feel sorry for your people.
>>
I feel sorry for you, and wish you the best in your pursuit of happiness, /k/omrade.

Oh how they mighty have fallen.
>>
File: 1452583492535.jpg (212KB, 799x633px) Image search: [Google]
1452583492535.jpg
212KB, 799x633px
>>28555142
shieeeeet all that effort for a toy

America would be your kinda place op
>>
>>28555148

This. You guys really didn't deserve, and don't deserve what is happening.

I'm sorry. If you flee to America you can bunk up at my house for some beejees.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 200x274px
>>28555131
>Germany
>airshit
You poor, poor cuck
>>
I'll gladly marry you so you can escape to freedom land.

Ps I'm a hueg sloot
>>
>>28555131
>> think a neighbor saw it while I took photos outside and screwed me over
You live in the ex-DDR, don't you
>>
>>28555262
I do, so I immediately suspected some ex-Stasi cunt
>>
>>28555291

Merkel herself?
>>
>>28555142
>>28555131

>buying airshit

embarassing.

Join a Schützenverein and get the real thing you goddamn cuck
>>
>>28555312
got no money atm so I can't afford it, I will tho once I'm done with college...
>>
>>28555291
I knew it, kek

I went to Germany this summer and when I was in the ex-DDR sectors I could feel the suspicious glares when I did something unGerman. Then I read about how rampant residential spying was on the internet. No wonder the Stasi was so effective. The people practically did all of their work for them.
>>
>>28555182
>germans
>don't deserve
This fuckers deserve everything bad that can happen to their country. They fucked Europe twice and they're on the way to fuck it again, this time with much bigger consequences to present and future generations. Fuck germany and all the other cuck countries like swedcuck, netherlands, belgium, britbongistan, france and such.
>>
File: 1235263749.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1235263749.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
>>28555389
Yea but they apologized last time

>Fuck germany and all the other cuck countries like swedcuck, netherlands, belgium, britbongistan, france and such.
You Polish?
>>
>>28555403
don't anime me, you faggot. And no, not Polish but I do really respect Poland.
>>
File: smugpizza.png (358KB, 606x606px) Image search: [Google]
smugpizza.png
358KB, 606x606px
>>28555428
>don't anime me, you faggot
What's that, champ? I think you got lost on your way to another website.

>And no, not Polish but I do really respect Poland.
Well you're definitely not Russian
>>
>>28555131

>mfw i want to emigrate to Germany
Good thing I'm fine with just shooting at a range, if you want guns so badly come over here in my stead, enjoy """"health insurance"""""
>>
>>28555177

>we're free because the government tells us we are free, If we say otherwise we go to jail
>>
>>28555389
>americans actually believe germany started ww1
>>
>>28555447
>the chain is only about stupid anime. you can't just come here to share a laugh /diy/ projects
Grow up, mang

>Well you're definitely not Russian
Nyet
>>
File: 11234523637.png (256KB, 446x539px) Image search: [Google]
11234523637.png
256KB, 446x539px
>>28555492
>Grow up, mang
>he can't enjoy watching certain tv programs because he's a "mature adult"
How very enlightened of you
>>
>>28555131
I am so sorry. This is truly a sad state of affairs. Fucking cops can't tell the difference between a fictional gun and a replica wtf
>>
Actually wtf they stop a whit kid native German over air soft yet everyone's favorite mass murders can show up with aks and shit tons of ammo wtf
>>
>>28555131
Frenchfag here

are you aware the EU (Caseneuve/merkel) wants :
To ban semi auto B cat guns
to make airshit registered (LLLLLLOOOLLOLOL 5+millions airshit sold in France alone in less than 10yrs)
to simply ban deactivated automatic firearms
to ban the use of cat a (Full auto) for anyone (so no full auto for the bank guard)
>>
>>28555582
Frenchies can still have blackpowder revolvers mostly free of restriction right?
>>
>>28555570
>when a german kid has better english

>>28555336
>>28555291

Why dont you guys 'stasi' them back?
Like if i was a german summerfag id stalk these old bastards and post their names, details online
>>
>>28555177
This was a bait image when it was originally posted right?
>>
>>28555651
>Why dont you guys 'stasi' them back?
Two wrongs don't make a right

>Like if i was a german summerfag id stalk these old bastards and post their names, details online
I was merely joking about suspicious glares, people were overall very pleasant and were happy that I took the time to learn quite a bit of German before going there.

Old people did look funny at me for how I dressed though. It can't be helped, old people everywhere do that kind of stuff.
>>
>>28555131
And that is another country I won't live in. I may not hold a strong belief in a higher power but thank God where I was born and my Grand Dad for helping my get citizenship.
>>
>>28555600
^^yep
but even if the 500gr powder box is legally considered acquirable by any adult with an ID card, most shops only sells to people having a shooter/hunter licence, precrompressed black powder tablets are easier to buy without licence tho.

in france you can score without any liscence :
>new (replica )bp revolvers and rifle/muskets that don't use metalic cartridges.
>original pre 1900 weapon without anithing semi automatics (no luger antique) SAA made for blackpowder, some revolver of the 1870 era (.32S&W lemonsqueezer is known to be the old lady/jeweller gun of choice and range in 850€)
>any SxS shotgun made before 1900 (can be found for 200/400€ using 12/65 or 16/65)
you can sometimes score a bolt action rifle not classed as registered (hunting/sport licence) for 3/600€

but for how long will it last?

of course it doesn't apply if you are a kebabscum
>>
File: Vita Cola ist die beste Cola!.jpg (22KB, 850x599px) Image search: [Google]
Vita Cola ist die beste Cola!.jpg
22KB, 850x599px
>>28555651
>Why dont you guys 'stasi' them back?
>Like if i was a german summerfag id stalk these old bastards and post their names, details online
y tho?
OG Ossies are based af, nothing better than washing your lunch down with some refreshing Vita-Cola before going to the range in a Trabant to practice Ocelot-style Makarov tricks with Hickok45's East German cousin.
>>
>>28555758
>>new (replica )bp revolvers and rifle/muskets that don't use metalic cartridges.
>>original pre 1900 weapon without anithing semi automatics (no luger antique) SAA made for blackpowder, some revolver of the 1870 era (.32S&W lemonsqueezer is known to be the old lady/jeweller gun of choice and range in 850€)
>>any SxS shotgun made before 1900 (can be found for 200/400€ using 12/65 or 16/65)
That's pretty restrictive with time periods.

>of course it doesn't apply if you are a kebabscum
And yet those Paris kebabs had full auto AKs and explosives. Fat lotta good those restrictions did.
>>
>>28555798
let me elaborate
Pre 1900 means deisgned pre 1900 (but luger an C96 and such are exempt and are B&)
a steyr 95 made in 1909, almost any break top s&w patterned revolver, old SXS and suchare free to go but :
ammo should be loaded with BLACK (not smokeless, not pyrodex) powder to stay free
so .44russian, 11mm 73, 11mm gras, any pinfire (lefaucheux), .32S&w .38lc .45lc, .41lc

and even the almighty Colt 1900 sight safety (4000€ for a shootable one)
>>
>>28555131
Why don't you buy a real gun, kid?
>>
>>28555651

The Stasi files were released when the DDR fell.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11336288/East-German-Stasi-files-open-to-public-online-for-first-time.html

There are stories of people meeting the Stasi agents assigned to spy on them.
>>
>>28555582
>cat a

I would like to know more pls.
>>
File: 'tis ma boomsticks.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
'tis ma boomsticks.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>28555131
Fellow /k/raut here

I work as a gunsmith for a big gunstore chain. Most of our cop customers are nice, but often clueless. For them it's just another piece of equipment they have to carry around like their radio, baton, handcuffs etc.
Shortly before NYE I had to explain to one what kind of ammo he needed for a blank revolver, despite it being written in big letters on the side of the barrel and him being decked out like he was about to deport every rapefugee himself.

A few actually try to learn stuff about their guns and some even shoot in a sport club.

It's always funny when I tell them that I in fact do own (7) guns, because they never expect a 22 yr old to have that kind of arsenal.
>pic related lacking my newest addition to family (1897 Trench Gun)
>>
>>28555403
Katsuragi is best girl.
>>
>>28555697
>were happy that I took the time to learn quite a bit of German before going there.

>Be Ausfag.
>Learn German all my life.
>Continue after school but don't take it as a subject at uni.
>Not perfect by any means, but I can hold conversations no problem.
>Go to YURUP on my honeymoon.
>Arrive in JERMUNY.
>SYSTEMS_ACTIVATE.tar.gz
>Almost as a rule, every single German person hears my accent and responds in English whenever I speak German.
>Usually got a smile out of them though, because if you want to hear an accent butchered, listen to a Western Australian.
Got WAY more use out of my German in Zurich though, Swissfags are absolutely brotier.

My rating of countries I've been to:
>1
Czech Republic
>1.0001
Switzerland (minus Geneva, fuck those border frogs).
>2
Croatia
>3
US
>4
Belgium (Surprisingly scenic, despite the muzzos - also learnt that Muslims don't condition their hair).
>5
Everywhere else.
>>
>>28555465
Germanfag here.

You know the german 'health' system? We have a public and a private one. You know, that the public one offers only a minimal care? Guess to which category the (estimated) 30k/yr dead by germs and unhealthy conditions in german hospitals count.

Only if you earn enough (above somewhat 60k€/yr) you can switch to private health care. That means first class support.

Fun fact: Public healthcare costs you 14% of your income. The private ones have fixed rates. I pay 360€/month, which means my private insurance is cheaper than the public health care for someone who earnes more than 31k/year (but not the required 60k).

Fun fact II: If I pay the bill for a smaller issue (like a cold; 18€ for doc, recipe and paperwork) a full year by myself, I get full 4 month insurance paments back (1400€).
>>
>>28555131

Germany is the next Sweden. Enjoy taking the D from Ahmed, cuck.
>>
>>28556397
Where'd you get the bayonet for that m39?
>>
>>28557154
Got it from a finn on ebay after looking for one for ages.
>>
>>28555389
>fuck
> Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K, and France
Well there goes the only good part of Europe
>>
>>28555656
read
>>28555481
The second paragraph is the joke.
>>
>>28555142
I-I'm sorry. Wow, that was a lot of suffering for a toy replica.

It makes me appreciate muh rights even more. Thanks, man. You deserve way better.

t. ABC
>>
>>28555131
This is the pain IT people feel every day. "I don't know how it works, it's just a magic black box"

Although it's a LOT more excusable in an accountant who doesn't know how a computer works, than a cop who doesn't know how a handgun works.
>>
>>28555329
>>28555312
'Murrican here. How much does it actually cost there? How much is ammo & range fees?
>>
>>28555389
No. They lost, twice, were occupied, paid reparations, basically half of the country got whored out to the Soviets, and still built themselves up to the point where their economy was bankrolling mainland Europe.

If this was the Japanese, I'd agree. They got beaten, the US bankrolled their economy and recovery, we let them run roughshod over our companies and laws, and then the fuckers purge all history of their actions and responsibilities from their education system and collective memory. Their shithole country should be the dumping ground for these refugees.
>>
>>28560292

membership fee is 200€/year, range fee is 2€/day, 20 rounds of .308 costs me 20€ at the club.

as a member you can rent guns for 2-5€/day. thats actually the biggest problem in germoney. you have to be a member for at least 12 months to get the license
>>
>>28555177
>"Germany has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons"

Does that mean you can't say anything bad about Hitler?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.