[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the second-best country after the US with regards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 14

File: P9020023.jpg (237KB, 1718x1113px) Image search: [Google]
P9020023.jpg
237KB, 1718x1113px
What's the second-best country after the US with regards to gun laws/access and why?
Switzerland? New Zealand? Northern Ireland?
>>
Switzerland.
>>
>>28544380
Kurdistan :^)
>>
Czech Republic is way up there. Canada is roughly on par with NZ (each country has good and bad). France is decent in many ways.
>>
>>28544380
Syria, Iran, Iraq, etc.
>>
What's the worst?
My vote goes to Scotland, you are now required a license to own an air rifle, kek
>>
>>28544481
Probably China.
>>
Depends what you mean OP

Canada, you take a test to prove you aren't an idiot and won't blow you, your friends, or passing strangers appendages off, get license, buy gun, have fun. Sure it's limited to long arms but we Canadians are a mostly reasonable bunch know you don't need to be armed for war to go hunt.

The major downside i guess for a 'murrican is that your licence will be revoked if you break the law, and for our RPAL (handgun, assault and other restricted) you must be an active member of a registered gun club and always have a fat stack of permits with you to move said restricted firearms, as well as phone the RCMP a ways in advance every time you plan on taking said restricted firearms to said gun club/shooting range.
>>
>>28544380
Probably Pakistan, in the border regions it's more than a right, it's a duty to your family to be armed (including heavy weaponry).
>>
>>28544582
The prohib list is pretty NO FUN NOT EVER though
>>
Czech land is really really nice with it's gun laws
>>
>>28544416
>France is decent in many ways.
-Expensive
-Authorization required for many firearms (authorization required for each one of them).
-1000 round limit per firearm
-Range access is expensive as fuck
-Ranges are rare
-Absolutely no carry

Soyons sérieux.
>>
>>28544380
Somalia

They even encourage you to partake in high-seas piracy.
>>
>>28544582
>a fat stack of permits with you to move said restricted firearms
currently one piece of paper, probably back to two pieces after the liberals fuck us when they roll back the ATT rule

>as well as phone the RCMP a ways in advance every time you plan on taking said restricted firearms to said gun club/shooting range.
are you fucking high or just stupid?
>>
>Canada
+No SBR/SBS tax
+Decent availability/cost of firearms.
+OC legal
+No limits on amount of firearms or ammo
+No caliber limit (ie 20mm is legal without any special registration.)

-CC near impossible to get permit
-Magazine limits
-No sound suppressors
-No select fire
-No AK/HK/FAL Rifles *Yes I know of all the exceptions Valmet owners.
-Handgun's with standard 4" barrels or less are prohibited.
>>
>>28544487
Or japan
>>
>>28544407
/thread
>>
>>28544771
You can't have hollow points in Czech if iirc
>>
>>28544380
what is that map pls i need
>>
>>28544380
>What's the second-best country after the Switzerland with regards to gun laws/access and why?
The United States, maybe Czech republic/Estonia.
>>
>>28544380
>second best
>after the US

Surely Yemen is number 1. Guns are like shoes with laces.
>>
>>28544407
You cannot carry a loaded weapon in Switzerlan outisd of hunting purposes. Your only realistic chance of getting a concealed handgun permit is to have some occupational explanation as to why you need it, like working in the commidty district or acting as a bodyguard for someone going about their merry laundering.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 300x187px
>>28544967
LoL
>>
>>28544885
>+OC legal
yes moving and transporting an unloaded non-restricted firearm without a case or trigger lock is legal, but unless you live in a small or rural community you will probably still get your shit wrecked by the police when some limp wrist liberal shits themselves at the sight of a someone in possession of a firearm who is not uniformed law enforcement or military
>>
>>28544943
Looks like a map of Europe about 17th or 18th century.
>>
>>28545060
Rural population is 20% and rural/unused landmass is easily 90%+. You just need to leave the city sometime.
>>
>>28544417
Under rated post
>>
Poland has rather good gun laws. If Police (they issue permits) weren't assholes, I'd consider them very good. Sporting licence is shall issue and you can carry with it.
>>
File: IMG_20140.jpg (3MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140.jpg
3MB, 1836x3264px
>>28545105
>live in northwestern ontario 200 km outside of thunder bay my entire life
>You just need to leave the city sometime.
k
>>
>>28545068
Is there a specific print to look for?
>>
>>28545190
Not really, that looks like an older map found somewhere locally.
>>
>>28545166
Ontario theres your problem.
>>
>>28545207
>surrounded by natives
>fucked over by liberals on the provincial and now federal level
>-40 winters (this years been pretty mild so thank fuck for that)
and to top it off our brand new multi million dollar bridge that's less then a year old fucking broke this week and cut the country in half for 48 hours
and people wonder why I drink
>>
>>28544940
>You can't have hollow points in Czech if iirc

You can, you just can't use them in a handgun.
I CC with regular NATO FMJ... if your shot placement sucks, hollapoints won't save your ass anyway, and CCing FMJ sure as fuck beats carrying a rape whistle, spray of paint and a plastic spork like in the rest of Europe.
>>
>>28544800
In comparison to many nations it is pretty good.
>>
>>28544380
I'm not Czech, but from what I understand of their gun laws, they seem better than the US, with the possible exception of Alaska.

Pros:
>no 2nd Amendment
>no Open Carry
>modern full auto achievable for no extra cost
>no tax stamp retardation for SBR/SBS/AOW/Suppressor
>no import restrictions, mag capacity limits or any of that bullshit
>CCWL is easy to get
>registry
Cons:
>HP/SP ammunition apparently hard to get
>registry

Anyone care to add to the list?
>>
>>28545304
Registry listed twice joke, mistake, elaborate?
>>
>>28545304
>Pros:
>>no 2nd Amendment
What?
>>
File: 1384853430516.jpg (33KB, 746x691px) Image search: [Google]
1384853430516.jpg
33KB, 746x691px
>>28545304
>no 2nd Amendment
>no Open Carry
>registry

>Pros
>>
>>28545265
I want to move to either Czech Rep or New Zealand solely for the guns.
>>
>>28545320
It's a pro, because retards who drink and drive can lose their guns, and a con, because you may lose yours.
>>
>>28545304¨
>pros
>no 2nd Amendment

...what.

>no Open Carry

Nobody here would give a shit since people are pretty chill about what other people do, wear, carry etc., so I think it's more of a con.

>modern full auto achievable for no extra cost

May issue. Owning one also allows the police to go knock on your door anytime for a no warranty search to make sure you store them properly.
Still sounds appealing?

>no tax stamp retardation for SBR/SBS/AOW/

Point.

>Suppressor

These are technically as "legal" as full autos (may issue), but in reality it's more like no issue. Zero chance they'll grant the permit anywhere.

Oh, lasers and NVG with a reticle belong there, too. Although you can buy these as "pointers" and "handheld NVGs" respectively, and they only become super scary illegal when they touch a gun (same with auto sears, trigger groups etc., they only become illegal once installed).

>no import restrictions, mag capacity limits or any of that bullshit
>CCWL is easy to get

Point.

>registry

...I don't recall that helping anyone around here at any point ever.

>HP/SP ammunition apparently hard to get

See >>28545265
It's just as available as any other ammo. You just can't legally shoot it out of a handgun.
>>
>>28544582
So how does no AKs feel brah?

Also can't your wife (or exwife) say no to you getting your permit, without any reason?
>>
>>28545496
>3DPD
Found your problem.
>>
>>28545326
It would be a con if people weren't such fucking idiots, but they are, so a small degree of control to keep the worst retards off guns is desirable. And while CZ doesn't have a nigger problem like the US, they do have some degree of trouble with slavs, so you don't want to end up in a situation where guns are so oversaturated that every gangbanger has easy access to them. Wouldn't work in the US, because the shit's already been on the fan for a century so trying to fix it would do more harm than good.

>>28545338

OC in urban areas is undesirable, it only annoys people and wastes resources, and makes the carrier less safe compared to CC. OC is fine if you're too young to legally CC, but that situation is unique to the US.

And OC in the wilderness (what little there is of it in the CZ) is legal.
>>
>>28545265
If that were the case, I'd probably want to carry a heavier, slower bullet like the .45. Just to ensure it doesn't over-penetrate. Otherwise, I'd just carry standard pressure 9mm, nothing +p. Again, don't want to over-penetrate and hit someone in the background.
>>
>>28545469
>May issue. Owning one also allows the police to go knock on your door anytime for a no warranty search to make sure you store them properly.
Still sounds appealing?
No, not quite. But it's still something.

These are technically as "legal" as full autos (may issue), but in reality it's more like no issue. Zero chance they'll grant the permit anywhere.

>Oh, lasers and NVG with a reticle belong there, too. Although you can buy these as "pointers" and "handheld NVGs" respectively, and they only become super scary illegal when they touch a gun (same with auto sears, trigger groups etc., they only become illegal once installed).

Yeah, that definitely goes in the con department.
>>
>>28545514
OC in urban areas is kind of dumb, yes. That's still no reason for it to be illegal.
>>
>>28545558
Things that have no reason to be illegal should always be legal, but I believe OC when CC is legally available offers so little benefit comparded to the potential problems that I believe there is a reason to restrict it.

Think of it a bit like nudity - you can be naked where people can't see you or under your clothes, but once you go run around without clothes on in the middle of the city, peopoe are going to mind. And sure, it wouldn't be a problem if everyone was fit and attractive, but the potential of getting some fat fuck's dick in your face is too great. Similarly, there would be no issue if everyone OC'd sensibly and acted polite, but what you're going to get is those annoying, abrasive idiots who have nothing better to do than OC an AR and cause a scene.
>>
>>28545538

I really think this sort of argument for heavy, slow bullets is pretty much just fuddlore.
Can you give me a single case where a bullet that went through (not missed) someone, did seriously injure a bystander?
I can't recall that happening anywhere, and if it did, the bullet would probably barely have enough energy to penetrate the skin. On the other hand, the consequences of underpenetration are very real.

>>28545514

Yeah, that's nice, but with no form of gun ownership being anchored in our constitution, the lawmakers can literally just decide to ban every form of legal gun ownership fucking forever in a couple of months. The only thing preventing them from doing that is the public opinion. And I'm not very excited about the prospect of high school dropouts on welfare who treat RT as gospel being in charge of deciding whether or not I get the *privilege* of owning weapons.
>>
that's a /pol/ thread!

mods!!!!
>>
>>28545738
Shut the fuck up, pussy.
>>
File: 2 Stickies.png (232KB, 1343x661px) Image search: [Google]
2 Stickies.png
232KB, 1343x661px
>>28545738
Mods love /pol/ threads.
>>
File: P1000033.jpg (79KB, 1024x467px) Image search: [Google]
P1000033.jpg
79KB, 1024x467px
>>28544380
Its humorous because I know the owner of the OP's collection pic, and he is from Belgium.

I'm aware that the Galil and PPSH are select-fire still, but not sure of the others.
>>
>>28544380
'MERICA isn't even first, pakistan immediately comes to mind when I think of best fun laws, probably a few other Arab nations as well, while ours is good it isn't the best.
>>
>>28545240
Did they get that highway fixed? heard about that a couple days ago, someone fucked up big time...
>>
>>28545950

I thought we were talking about countries with actual people inside them.
>>
>>28545714
I guess. So long as "open carry" was defined as actually visibly carrying around in the day-to-day, and not that people might catch a glimpse of it when you're reaching for something on the top shelf at the supermarket or something
>>
>>28545240
Why not just move to Minnesota?
>>
>>28545950
Third world shitholes don't count.
>>
>>28544380
Australia has solid laws.
>>
>>28546351
Australia has absolutely horrible gun laws.
>>
>>28546443
But they have Glock at least.
>>
>>28546443
Not really, you can get everything you need fairly easily.
>>
>>28546829
Do you think you're being funny m8?
>>
>>28546846
I'm being genuine.
My bolt gun and musket are the best things to shoot. Semi auto is just for the novelty of not having to work the bolt after each shot (and working the bolt is an amazing feeling).
>>
>>28546893
I love my bolt action guns to bits but I wouldn't be okay with no semi-autos.
Either way your taste in guns doesn't make Australian gun laws decent in any way shape or form.
>>
>>28546931
And what makes your gun laws better than Australia's?

While you responds I'll just google the amount of mass shootings committed with semi-autos compared to bolt guns and gun violence in Australia compared to nations with more lax laws.
>>
>>28546977
>And what makes your gun laws better than Australia's?
All I had to do to go to the gun store and walk out with pretty much any type of long gun was to follow a $70 bullshit class any retard can pass. Also I could get handguns pretty easily if I gave enough of a shit about them.

>I'll just google the amount of mass shootings committed with semi-autos compared to bolt guns and gun violence in Australia compared to nations with more lax laws.
lol have fun
>>
>>28547053
Where you from then? Let's do a gun crime comparison.

Don't get me wrong, I like guns. But I just thing a civilian has no legitimate purpose in owning semi or fully automatic gun when that is overkill for both hunting and target shooting.
>>
>>28547108
>I just thing a civilian has no legitimate purpose in owning semi or fully automatic gun
>muh gun violence

>I like guns
You don't.
>>
>>28546829
You can get everything the government has decided you need fairly easily. We are also basically at the mercy of them if they decide to just ban everything. Shit gets arbitrarily banned here all the time and there's very little we can do about it. The Australian NFA legislation gives a ridiculous amount of power to the commissioner of police (an unelected official btw), he can more or less shift guns up categories just because he woke up cranky that morning and some of them do just that.

Some of the restrictions place don your average shooter defy all common sense. Banning pump-action shotguns (yes, shifting to category C is effectively banning) is stupid, they're no more or less dangerous than other repeating firearms, yet they're so highly controlled. We also fucked by customs here. There are plenty of neato guns we could legally own, AR pistols, lever-release rifles, straight-pull conversions, but we wont get any of them because Customs has the power to basically say fuck off. Then even if it gets through them, the commissioners and ministers for police can decide it's too black and ban it anyway.

Don't even try and give us this "but working the bolt is fun" bullshit, semi-autos are great. If you don't want one, don't fucking buy one, just don't try and use it as a justification for the rest of the country not being allowed to have them. Some of us do want them, and some of us may actually benefit form having them, most of us are just going to use them as range toys and never hurt anyone or anything with them.

Some states have magazine capacity restrictions which are practically redundant on manual action firearms.

Yeah Australia's gun laws aren't as bad as people say they are, I know, I live in the Territory where we don't even have to do safety courses yet. I paid $30 for my licence and it took maybe an hour total to get and I can buy new guns legally in 5 minutes, even I can see that our laws are obviously worse than a fair few countries.
>>
>>28547127
You're funny.

I actually do enjoy shooting an awful lot, but I do realise that some things are not for a civilian market.
>>
>>28544582
If you don't know what your talking about don't talk.
>>
>>28547129
A bolt gun is perfectly adequate for range shooting and a semi-auto would be nothing but excessive in that context.

And no C and D category is not the same as banning you goal post shifter, It just ensures that a semi-auto rifle and the like are being used for a context they are appropriate for.
>>
File: Capture.png (39KB, 804x612px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39KB, 804x612px
Serbia probably has far more firearms per capita, most people don't register their guns.
Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia and Albania are similar.
In bigger cities some are armed, in smaller places everyone is armed.
Guns that aren't registered are usually automatic rifles. On top of that, add shitload of grenades, explosives, and even fucking AT weapons.
It's not that our laws are good, it's just that police can't do shit. Commies also encouraged people to be armed because our doctrine was based on the idea our army would get fucked up quickly if Soviets invaded so we would have to go gorilla.
>>
>>28547202
It's the same as "banned for the average person". Because the average person cannot get it, an the basis for what a semi-auto is appropriate for is decided by the government, they can turn around next week and decide that only professional pest controllers should have access to any center fire rifles.They won't be banned, just moved to category D, so you'd just have to go and get your Cat D licence.

And just because option A is adequate, does not mean that Options B and C should be banned or heavily restricted.

From a practical perspective Australia's gun laws are probably fairly sound, but from a gun enthusiast, who actually enjoys guns not just what he can adequately complete task X with, they're shit.
>>
File: 1440800151372.png (203KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
1440800151372.png
203KB, 800x950px
>>28547162
The type of action doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>28547286
So you admit the laws are logical and your own dislike for them is purely due to your biased pro firearms view?

I fit into the logical side of things, and enjoy that I'm allowed the freedom to have a 10 round bolt gun instead of being limited to singles shot weapons (which with the review of our laws coming up, may become a possibility.) If that happens, so be it, I'll continue to enjoy muzzle-loading weapons.
>>
>>28547389
>which with the review of our laws coming up, may become a possibility.) If that happens, so be it, I'll continue to enjoy muzzle-loading weapons.

After that happens, you won't be allowed any guns after a few more years.
>>
>>28547389
You do realize that the kind of attitude you're having is what enables increasing restrictions right?
>>
>>28547423
I'll write letters and ask for the government to reconsider, but if a full "ban" occurs I will find a new hobby and not have a chip on my shoulder, because that won't serve me any good.. But as it stands I have fun target shooting and will continue to till the day I cannot.
>>
>>28547481
Cuck.
>>
>>28547505
Name calling, nice.
>>
>>28547542
Nah, you're just a cuck.
>>
>>28547579
Explain how I enjoy having my girlfriend engage in sexual intercourse with another man because I have a pragmatic view on firearms laws?
>>
>>28547505
>>28547579
Also if you are resorting to personal attacks I can only assume it's because my argument is sound and you can't attack it.
>>
>>28547620
>pragmatic

*cuck
>>
Somaliland. Possibly the only part of Somalia worth saving.
>>
File: 1426635024754.jpg (1MB, 1029x4529px) Image search: [Google]
1426635024754.jpg
1MB, 1029x4529px
>>28547620
>>28547641
You want statistics? Okay, let's look at statistics.
>>
File: 1426635151575.jpg (858KB, 648x3308px) Image search: [Google]
1426635151575.jpg
858KB, 648x3308px
>>28547666
>>
>>28544380
Source of that map man?
>>
>>28547306
Honestly, Greenland should probably be excluded from that list. If a single person gets murdered there, it has twice the murder rate of the UK. It's too hard to filter out statistical noise. Same for places like Iceland.
>>
>>28547680
Daily reminder that the Japanese will only consider a homicide when a suspect is caught. If a homicide victim is found with no suspect, the death will be declared an accidental death or suicide.
>>
>>28547389
Banning things just because you don't think they fit a certain arbitrary threshold of 'usefulness' is tyrannical. Motorcycling is "not useful" because we have cars and public transportation, and likely causes more accidents and deaths than all firearms combined, but that isn't a reason to ban it. Fuck your cuckoldry.
>>
>>28546893
>>28546829
>>28546351
>>28547129

Thanks, now I know what chemically pure sour grapes look like put into words.
>>
>>28548079
Motorcycles are beyond dangerous and so is alcohol and smoking, hence the push to have these thing heavily regulated/taken off the market. I do think all of those things should be phased out of society due to the damage they cause for nothing in return other than the gimmick of riding a bike/smoking/getting drunk.

And this obsession with cuckoldry is starting to worry me with you lot.

>>28548698
I have no idea what this means.
>>
>>28548934
Alright, so you were just rusing the entire time.
You actually got me.
>>
>>28548988
I have fun poking the hornets nest every once and a while, was funny to see you guys flame up.

Australia really needs pre-96 laws back.
>>
>>28548988
I called it but decided to respond anyway. It's good practice.
>>
>>28544380
The semi auto drum shotgun in the pic is amazing
>>
>>28549038
Where?
>>
>>28549038

epicly meme'd, friend, upvoted! ;^
>>
File: Yeager2_zps216bbe91.gif (257KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
Yeager2_zps216bbe91.gif
257KB, 245x205px
>>28549038
Please... please tell me you are joking
>>
>>28549068
I was just messing around, taken from a facebook post where people were calling the 41 a shotgun
>>
>>28549122
>taken from a facebook post where people were calling the 41 a shotgun
wow, so your parents let you on facebook and 4chan, but dont let you have fallout3
im calling dcfs
>>
>>28544417
What? Iran has very strict gun laws
>>
File: 2657889-1405890449975.gif (469KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
2657889-1405890449975.gif
469KB, 480x228px
I live in NZ and apparently our laws are breddy gud

The funny thing is that I have literally never given a fuck or shown even the tiniest interest in guns or even any kind of weapon for my whole 26 years on this planet

But all this talk about gun control, disarming people and basically dooming them to a life of ignorance has caught my attention, and now I am completely interested in guns and getting my licence and becoming proficient

>mfw liberals tried to stop it but only encouraged it
>>
File: Shitposting.jpg (35KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
Shitposting.jpg
35KB, 601x601px
>>28549038
>>
>>28549254
You can get AKs but no pistol grip for semi-autos and 7 round mag limit for anything bigger than 22. is kinda dumb.
>>
>>28549287
Dude I don't know jackshit about guns
I only came here a day ago and started browsing YouTube to try and get educated
I guess I will find out all the reasons we suck
But I better get in now before it's too late
>>
>>28549313
Have fun.
>>
>>28549313
http://www.thefogofpolicy.com/specialfeature/special-feature-the-truth-and-doubts-about-gun-control/
This is about the US, but it's a very good place to start imo.
>>
>>28544481
You can not own an airsoft gun at all in australia and paintball guns are on the gun registry. You cant own magazine fed or pistol pb guns and firing modes other then semi auto are illegal.

They tried banning cap guns not long ago.
This country is so fucking stupid its incredible.
>>
>>28549364
Thanks mate I'll take a look
>>
>>28547680
>daily reminder that the low crime rate countries is based on how many niggers there are
>its got nothing to do with guns
>>
>>28544380
probably iraq
>>
>>28544380
Czech republic, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Israel, south Africa, northern Ireland have concealed carry. Often shall issue and self defense is the valid reason.

If you want to fudd or just own weapons in your home, you can do it almost anywhere.

Switzerland is overrated same ad Texas.

I own Czech and Texas CCL. Ask me anything.
>>
File: betterinsomalia.jpg (96KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
betterinsomalia.jpg
96KB, 600x420px
>>
>>28544940
You can have them for hunting.
>>
>>28544987
Switzerland isn't full of niggers and hillbillies like America is.
>>
>>28544481
In Singapore 'the use of arms' is a capital offense.
>>
Finland is surprisingly heavily armed, no?

>>28549254
>>28549254
As a resident of Shitcago, Crook County...me too, breh, me too.

>>28549467
peterleeson.com/Better_Off_Stateless.pdf kek
>>
>>28549597
All of Scandanavia is quite well armed. From what I understand, their gun laws are slowly getting less retarded.
>>
>>28549519
Yeah, fuck them
Theyve banned everything but muslims
>>
>>28549464
Do you like lolis?
>>
>>28549644
EU semi-auto ban is on the paper right now. If that's struck down they can start discussing loosening up the bureaucracy again
>>
>>28549749
There's always hope for norge ;-;
>>
>>28549761
There really isn't. They'll do what the EU tells them despite not even being members. If the nordics go ahead with the ban, Norway will follow suit.
>>
>>28549644
>>28549749
How dare those racist europeans have guns. We must take all their arms off them. We wouldnt want them defending themselves against terrorists who use illegally acquired already banned guns would we
>>
>>28544582
>mostly reasonable bunch know you don't need to be armed for war to go hunt.

Oh fuck off.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.