[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got my BUD/S contract after 4 months of waiting. Im nervous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12

File: Glock_18c.jpg (205KB, 996x710px) Image search: [Google]
Glock_18c.jpg
205KB, 996x710px
Just got my BUD/S contract after 4 months of waiting. Im nervous and excited senpai, my seal mentor is saying we need to ramp up the pt and mental conditioning before i leave
Anyone else?
>>
whered you find a mentor?
>>
>>28541178
the recruiter can set one up with you
>>
>>28541163
BROS
>>
>>28541163
Enjoy being a cook after you wash out Chris Kyle Jr.
>>
>>28541259
>hurr durr I can't even get a contract and a fat pos so ill assume everyone will fail circlejerk
this is why youll never be sof
>>
>>28541163
Well shit son. Good on you.
Keep /meg/ updated okay?
>>
>>28541163
Don't let yourself quit anon. Let me live my operator dreams vicariously through you.
>>
>>28541797
>>28541808
I will senpai, ILL DO IT FOR /K/
>>
Sup op, do they just let anyone show up and apply for a seal contract? Not bashing you or anything I'm legit curious. Here you have to be on your second enlistment and a whole lot of other jazz to try to go MARSOC
>>
When you've been awake for six days, covered from head to toe in blisters, soaking wet in freezing weather with some douche Chief screaming in your ear, I want you to reach down to the bottom of your soul, pull your scrotum up from the inside, and DO IT FOR /k/!!!
>>
>>28541163
Pick that foot up and put it down.
I expect you to pass and become an oper8or so you can share gopro footage of you assaulting snackbar houses while spouting dank /k/ maymays.
Don't let us down OP.
>>
>>28542478
MARSOC are marines, anon. I think they're looking for senior corprals and junior Sergeants to attend a&s. this can change though

To get a SEAL contract you need to score high enough on the PST. Only then will they let you sign a contract to goto BUD/S, I have to take the PST like every 45 days to still be eligible before i ship
>>
>>28542487
>>28542485
You fucking bet. I'm not going home without a trident
>>
>>28542532
Do you know anything about army?
I heard if you don't have an 18x contract you have to wait until 21 for special forces selection. Is that true?
>>
File: 1445426212216.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1445426212216.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>28541163
There was an anon last year that posted this

I hope he made it, if you aren't bsing, good luck pham. If you really do want to make it, get off the computer, start running or swimming right now. There isn't much here that will make your time worthwhile.
>>
>>28542487
>Navy SEAL rolls into house
>HVT waiting behind door slams him against wall pinning his rifle
>Aloha Snackbar!
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH?!
>Ass whooping of the century followed by rifle butt to scrotum
>You're Fucking Dead Kid!

My sides would be in orbit.
>>
>>28542589
Struggling to breathe right now
>>
>>28542568
You need to be 20 before you enlist under 18x i think
>>28542571
>start running or swimming right now
dude what? Ive been doing that for 3 years now bud, how do you think I qualified? I'm trying to perfect my CSS form everyday
My PST scores: Swim: 8:34,(you can't swim breaststroke anymore, they make you swim CSS) Push: 85 Sit: 89Pullups: 20 Run: 9:20 ASVAB: 93 C-SORT: 27
>>
>>28542645
Thanks, that means I've got more time to work out if I don't get injured being gay ass leg infantry.
>>
>>28542667
Do heavylifts, bodyweight cardio, resistance training and learn how to SWIM. open water swimming is very different than the pool. Run at least 20 miles a week but STRETCH so you dont get injured
learn how to stretch in general
>>
Be wary of that hypothermia bud. And have fun with drown proofing. Try not to get yourself injured. And if you do, see if you can still run on it. I've heard of guys who were just shy of broken legs who still managed to power through BUD/S.
>>
>>28542645
>Ive been doing that for 3 years now bud, how do you think I qualified?

Fuuuck.
>Until a month ago I was joe average retard
>Eat whatever food comes in front of me
>Only move with a purpose when I have to for work or whatever
>Not motivated by anything because nothing in life had any purpose
>Lost eight pounds in a month, quit smoking, quit drinking soda, running every other day, alternating core/upper body the day's I'm not running.
>Want to spend a year getting in shape and go do operator shit
>MFW I realize I fucked myself up for two and a half decades and I may not be able to recover before I'm too old to enlist.

Oh well, at least I won't be fat anymore.

Go succeed for us man, and make sure to spout dank memes while whacking Hajji like >>28542589
>>
>>28542698
How long did you long for? I leave for OSUT in February but I'm not old enough for SF selection anyway.
>>
>>28542645
Ayy same ASVAB
>>
>>28542730
*how long did you train for?
I didn't sleep last night or the night before
>>
>>28542645
That is a beast PT score. Though it's probably for the best if you can get both push up and sit ups over a 100.

Good luck candidate and if you can keep us up to date!
>>
File: 1423213906878.jpg (3MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1423213906878.jpg
3MB, 4288x2848px
>>28542720
>tfw you will never shitpost irl with your real mk25 and kill terrorists with it
>>
>>28542784
*glock 19
>>
>>28542707
Dude if Brandon Webb fucking made, I can do it. Not looking foward to drown proofing though, or anything in BUD/s lol
>>28542720
How old are you? Guys goto bud/s in their late 30s bro. I know the mission sets are different, but why not just SFAS?
ill be sure to have a gopro cam and yell dumb /k/ memes when im raiding a compound...lol
>>28542752
I was a varsity wrestler in highschool but I started training for the teams since I was 16. Im 23 now.
>>28542742
What branch?
>>28542761
Yep, will do
>>
>>28542794
They still use p226's, they're just getting slowly phased out. I could imagine there's a few seals that prefer the 226/228 over the glock for the sole reason of familiarity, like how you see several people still using 1911's.
>>28542827
Isn't the max age for bud/s 28? I know that one polish guy drago went in at 32 or some shit but is there a certain exception?
>>
>>28542827
Army
I'm >>28542742
And>>28542730
>>
>>28542858
You can get a age waiver. When I took the PST, some of the guys looked like they were in their mid 30s
>>
>>28542827
Marine vet here, drown-proofing is useless and very easy to do once you get the initial panic of being in an alien environment under controlled yet still perceived adverse conditions.

First time I ever did it and go to going through the motions and all, I lost control and hauled ass to the surface. I didn't even know I'd done it until I was breathing air. I was fine round two, though.

You'll be fine, son.
>>
File: 1389701998684.jpg (37KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1389701998684.jpg
37KB, 500x280px
>>28542827
>How old are you?
I'm 26, but I am no shit trying to un-do 26 straight years of neglect on my own body.

That's cool and all, but I wouldn't want to be a SEAL, if I had a choice I'd go 18b with the Army. I love to teach (Even idiots) and help people so trying to teach bumfuck retarded locals to use an AK looking for that 1/100 that just takes to it like a fish to water would be very rewarding for me.
Unfortunately I'm 6'4" 290lbs and can't even do a pull up, so even though the next 12 months is going to be geared towards fixing myself I'm not sure it's enough time.

>TFW everything hurts
>But it's a good kind of hurt
I smile every time my abs burn from coughing.
>>
>>28542983
Get a personal trainer. Seriously, you might make it.
>>
>>28542940
sweet
>>28542983
Dude diet is 90% of losing weight. You can't outwork a bad diet. That being said, if you want your dreams happening you need to start training yesterday. Tons of resources online, you can still do it at 26. I know a guy who literally never played sports or did anything active. One day he decided he was going to be a Ranger. He's now serving in the 75th. You can do it, you just have to want it bad enough. And I don't mean, ''oh this looks cool, i think ill do this'' I'm about to find out if I want it bad enough
>>
File: 1451929710924.jpg (59KB, 447x386px) Image search: [Google]
1451929710924.jpg
59KB, 447x386px
>>28542589
I want this so bad. My sides are in orbit.
>>
>>28543058
>Comparing higher budget infantry unit to seals or any real sof for that matter
>>
>>28543058
I'm still trying to figure this whole fitness thing out. I'm not eating candy/soda/chips/pizza, one meal a day has been replaced by a bowl of oatmeal with a cup of frozen berries and a tablespoon of Adam's peanut butter, if I add sweetener to tea or something I use a small amount of honey instead of sugar. Also, I know it's probably crap but I'm drinking a protein powder shake after running, I was trying to eat a small meal but I just can't stomach food after running so the shake goes down easier. Strawberry powder stuff tastes like shit.

>>28543009
>Mall Cop
Can't afford one. I can't even afford a gym membership, I do everything at home body weight or with the single 25lb dumbbell I got.
>>
>>28543105
I was using my friends plight to serve in the 75th, besides RASP is no joke either bruh. the 75th are real sof what are you saying
>>
>>28542568
Unless it's changed you can get 18x at 20 you just have to turn 21 before SFAS.
>>
>>28543120
Don't starve yourself, don't overcompensate either. Count your macros according to your bmi. Visit /r/fitness or /r/loseit on le reddit. Both have great resources for people who start lifitng or want to lose weight
>>
>>28543123
>RASP is no joke even though I've never been
>>
>>28543171
So you're a ranger lol? I'm going off by my friends experience but TYFS
>>
File: fuckoff_redditfag.jpg (186KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff_redditfag.jpg
186KB, 717x880px
>>28543158

>le reddit anything

Fuck off shitlord. We have /fit/
>>
>>28543194
/fit/ is literally shitposting half the time with minimal information
>>
>>28543158
Definitely not starving, I eat around 2200 calories a day depending on if I ran that day or not (It goes up or down by a couple hundred)
The last thing I want is for my body to start breaking itself down from all the exercise.

Right now the biggest issue is that I know what I need to do, and I try to do the workouts I'm supposed to, but god damn my body just won't keep up.

>Okay, gonna do five minutes of planks 1min front/left/right x2, then do 50 flutter kicks, 1min front/left/right, 50 swimmers, 1min front/left right x2
>Get through the swimmers (Which I had no idea sucked so bad, never done them before in my life) and ate the floor when I gave out 45 seconds or something into the next set of planks.

I want to do it, but the body is getting in my way.
>>
>>28543205

So it's like /k/ then?
>>
>>28543217
Precisely.
>>
>>28543190
280 pt score and meet the standard for a 12 mile and you physically have what it takes to make it through RASP.
>>
>>28543209
http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
Get a cheap gym membership bro.
Look at it this way, you're still supporting 290. Do a squat. Good, you just squatted 290 pounds. You have to condition yourself my man. baby steps.
>>28543237
tell me more about your days in the regiment bro...lol
>>
There's a way of going MARSOC just by enlisting... It's called going SARC/SOIDC pipeline.

But seriously no matter the amount of physical and mental training you go through wont be enough for BUDS. Hopefully you aren't injury prone either. Also don't go talking about Seals 24/7. Those guys washed up in Indoc.

Best advice I can give for any selection process. Is up until you finish hell week or whatever the the ball buster is like patrol week. You need to stay selfish. It sounds horrible, but you're there for yourself.
>>
>>28542487
>>28542550
Get as many /k/ patches as you can and wear that shit.
>>
>>28543275
>Do a squat
Did 50 yesterday, and 25 split squats each leg, and 25 4-count lunges, and ran. Lower body is much easier for me because, like you said, I've been hauling that weight for a while now.

I totally understand the need for progression, just an internal battle when I go to do those reps and I fall on my face I get that mental division where one side of me want's to just beat me up for failure and the other side want's to turn up the music and try again. So far the music side has been winning and I just don't count the last rep I failed on and keep going.

Oh, and there are only a couple gym's near me, both are notorious for scamming customers. Sucks too because one has a pool and is less than three hundred yards from me
>>
>>28543379
Apparently you need to be a team player and selfish from the team guys i've been talking to. It dosen't matter if you take about it 24/7 yo, it matters when you get there and you focus on whats infront of you. Or so i've been told. Dude SARCs are hardcore, but they're basically glorified corpsman.
>>28543391
Get past that mental barrier and you can do it.
>>
>>28543495
*talk
>>
>>28543205
This

/fit/ is one of the most poisonous boards alive today
>>
>>28543495
>Get past that mental barrier
Kicking my own ass is a favorite past time, I'll put it to use here and get motivated.

I actually need to do push-ups this morning now that breakfast is down, I'll be back in a few.
>>
File: ruinen_camaro_10.jpg (100KB, 692x494px) Image search: [Google]
ruinen_camaro_10.jpg
100KB, 692x494px
Good luck anon.

The mental side is tougher then the physical. Stay motivated and learn to tune yourself out when you start becoming discouraged. Doubt won't come when your out running or training during he'll week, it comes in the middle of the night when you can't sleep because your leg hurts so badly or you miss your children.

See you on the other side son. You got this.
>>
>>28543644
Fuck yeah
>>
>>28543644
Isn't there a story behind this pic? It was something about a dude bringing medical supplies to people or something right?
>>
>>28543495
>>28543495
Same guy about the selfish post.

Back story on me real quick. 18 y/o who went to BUDS. Swim time was 7:26(Breast stroke) over 100 pull ups and sit ups and run was 9:40. Got dat bonus in boot camp. DOR'd then went BRC (recon), SOCOM and all that jazz and became a s SARC.

What I'm saying is don't sweat the stupid shit while you're there. During that first 4 weeks there are so many people quitting. Don't focus on trying to help someone because they may just DOR the next day. Don't bother with inspections because you're just losing sleep. Take the beat down instead. If someone's consistently being a bitch in your boat crew get rid of them. It sounds terrible but you're putting energy that you need in to guys and things that are better spent on you. Once you get through whatever your crucible is. The guys standing around you are what matters. Take it from a guy who went to Buds then got a saving grace to learn his mistakes at BRC.
>>
>>28544114
SARCS are essentially Ranger and Seal medics. They go to the same school. They just work for MARSOC. SOIDCS are SARCS that go to the long course and are equivalent to 18D's.
>>
>>28544114
Any advice for the fat bodies that want it but don't know what to do? You always see the guys in SOF talking about how they spent the first 19 years of their life in a gym or on a farm bench pressing tractors. Is that the required background? Can you catch up to those guys starting from the bench?
I'm going to keep working at the fastest pace I can even if it's futile but I just always wondered.

Also, can you tell some stories?
>>
>>28544114
I've spent the better part of my teenage years as a wrestler. I'm solid on the conditioning but its the mental what worries me. The rationale in my mind is this, the Navy gave me a contract so they're saying I can do this. The team guys and my seal mentor told me to focus step by step and they guys who constantly worried about the evolutions ahead always washed out. I ship in August.
>>
>>28544260
If you're already thinking like that, how do you think you're gonna make it in an SOF unit?
>>
>>28544389
Nigga I JUST FUCKING SAID I'm not slowing down or quitting, but you never see one of those guys that hasn't had that kind of childhood. I'm simply asking if people going from zero-hero exist in SOF.
>>
>>28544389
>Someone asks an honest question about realistic limits (Lets face it, going from pre-subway Jared to SEALS is kinda crazy)
>Instant response of "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Quitter get out!!!"

Why is this in every thread?
>>
>>28544426
lmao people do it all the time. Worry about getting in competitive shape first before enlisting. This is what I've always been told. There is no ''secret'' to fitness dawg, its just consistency and hardwork. Fitness is a big factor, but it isn't everything, guys who could barley benchpress 140 have made it. past Bud/s. I'm going off what AD seals have told me. Take it as you will.
>>
>>28544477
http://www.jimmy-stare.com/all-in.html
Required reading
>>28544426
>>
>>28544514
That's crazy, you NEVER hear about that guy, it's always
>Yeah, I was a triathlete in kinder garden and all state in every sport my high school offered. Then I decided to get serious and get ready for BUD/S

Makes you think nobody has ever started half way through life. Just supersizing they don't put that guy up on the add more often.
>>
>>28544618
Dude, I'm telling you. A lot of people who goto BUD/s are from all walks of life. Not every single one of them started young. If a fucking crack addict with four felonies became a SEAL, you can do it too. You have to want it more than anything you have ever wanted in life.
>>
>>28544648
>a fucking crack addict with four felonies became a SEAL
Wut?
>>
>>28542645
9:20 mile is weak, I did 8:50 last mile I ran no problem.
>>
>>28544260
>>28544375

Do crossfit if you have any way of being able to. It gets a bad rep, but it gets your body accustomed to what selection is like. The workouts can be mental beat downs as well. It's honestly the fastest way to catch up. Although don't worry about those guys as well. They wash up to. If it helps make you feel better 3 of the Seals at my SOCOM class would never go out partying with us. They preferred to stay in and play World of Warcaft and go to church the next morning. I also had a few close buddies at Recon who were in to sci-fi art and mine craft stuff. Essentially operators come from all walks of life bro. The one thing they have in common is the same purpose in life. To do the shit everyone fantasizes about but won't do. It's a demanding life style. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fucking hard, but it's fucking awesome. You get to be a man doing man shit. You have the satisfaction of being able to separate yourself from %99 of others. Last advice for you guys. Selection is the easiest thing you'll ever do if you make it.
>>
File: 1426012448486.png (206KB, 465x297px) Image search: [Google]
1426012448486.png
206KB, 465x297px
>>28544426
>I'm simply asking if people going from zero-hero exist in SOF.

Yes. Don't you know about David Goggins? He ran for 2 days straight or something like that. Incredible guy. He graduated with a 1.6 GPA too if that matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kidOBV7yxY
>>
>>28544694
Adam Brown

Legitimately badass guy.
>>
>>28544375
>>28544514
Last thing from the former SARC. Of course take it step by step. It's better to go in not knowing anything really or just not caring. Also being a PT stud doesn't fu king help at all. You'll never be able to get every rep in or complete everything on time. That's because it's teaching you to understand and accept failure. Failure teaches you to either accept or get back up and push harder. There's also a bretty cool motto video about failure. Last thing is there's a saying that Army SF that I live by when it comes to this shit. SOF units want smart guys. You can have all the PT studs you want, but if they can't think in their own. Then they're useless.
>>
>>28544761
Dude was a beast. R.I.P
>>
>>28544702
Ran in to Goggins at the BUDS compound. Super chilled dude.
>>
>>28544648
>want it more than anything you have ever wanted in life.
I do but at the same time I don't know how to proceed.

Do I push like crazy and just do pushups all day then run until I collapse? What is too much? How do I balance 100% effort and not hurting myself?

I'm at the point physically where If I push like everyone keeps saying I'll tear something, but when I go at a safe pace I feel like I'm a pussy and I'm just holding myself back.
>>
>>28544770
Good to know, thanks. I'm dealing with that a bit right now, like I said in >>28544884 my workout schedule is basically

>Set reasonable rep/set goals for the day
>Fail to meet them because I physically can't lift myself off the ground after 'X' number of reps
>Get a drink, stretch, try again, repeat as needed until I get to the end of the workout or I fail
>Wake up the next day and do it again because I don't think there is another option? Nut sure what else there is to do but wait until upper body day and try again.

Rest days are the bane of my existence, everyone says they are important but I feel like I'm being lazy. I'm trying to at least do yoga on my rest day.
>>
>>28544941
Well first off try to get on a crossfit or related program bro. You're not doing yourself any good by just trying to do failure work outs like that. Plus if you don't have a degree in kinesiology then you shouldn't be making your own workouts... That's advice btw not criticism. If you want to see progress all around you better be taking rest days. Remember you're in the phase of preparing yourself to go to BUDS. Treating this phase like its BUDS is only shooting yourself in the foot. Can you dig it?
>>
>>28544884
>>28544941
Train for the PST. Don't train for BUD/s.
Follow a beginner program if you're new to lifiting. Watch YT videos on form so you don't hurt yourself. Learn to swim CSS and Breaststroke. Do cardio and run at least 5 miles on your rest days. Its not hard to get a contract, put its hard to pass BUD/s. I'll post on /k/ if I make it past hell week lol
>>
>>28545028
I appreciate the advice, definitely not taken as anything but. I know there is a cross-fit gym down the road. I thought that shit was dangerous for people that are out of shape?

I'll trust in the rest days a little more I guess, and btw, I'm not shooting for BUD/s, SEALS are bad ass as all hell but it's not my thing.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (47KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
47KB, 500x352px
>>28542450
there are /k/retins going to higher echelons of the warrior class.

Got mit uns
>>
>>28541163
When you pass all of your BUDs and SEAL training, make sure to post a timestamped pic with the Navy SEAL copypasta next to your SEAL Trident pin
>>
>>28545327
also he should mention us in his book
>>
>>28542983
>I'm 6'4" 290lbs
You are going to have a terrible time in BUD/S unless you can manage to lose about 75 pounds. The kind of stuff they make you do favors lighter builds. By buddy was a BUD/S instructor from like 1999-2002, he said the big guys have a much more difficult time with the distance runs and O-course stuff.
>>
>>28542487
This

>>28541808
This

>>28542485
And this

DO IT FOR /K/ ANON
>>
>>28545327
>>28545399
I WONT FORGET YOU GUYS
THIS WILL BE MY LAST FEW MONTHS SPENDING QUALITY TIME SHITPOSTING
>>
>>28543205

If you have a three digit IQ you can sift through the bullshit pretty easily dude
>>
File: 31259140.jpg (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
31259140.jpg
48KB, 250x250px
Since this thread is full of /fit/ I got a question

>Been working out lately to loose that weight and get them chicks
>Mostly endurance work, pushups/squats/running
>Lately I've been angry as fuck at everything
>People talking pisses me off, people in my way pisses me off, I almost got into a fight with a door this morning
I'm not taking supplements, I'm eating decent food, what gives? I've never been like this before.

>MFW the door was asking for it
>>
>>28545180
The female situation im in makes this picture very very saddening.
>>
>>28547186
>I almost got into a fight with a door this morning

MAYBE LAY OFF THE HALLUCINOGENIC SHROOMS
>>
>>28547232
The laugh made my abs hurt and me feel better thanks.

Actually it went
>Trying to take piss in morning
>Bathroom door locked?
>Knock, nobody there
>Unlock with thumb nail
>REALLY gotta piss now
>Try to throw it open
>Gets caught on dirty clothing and tears out of my hand
>Freak the fuck out, scream and boot door open
>If it had gotten stuck I'd have punched through it.
>>
>>28547343
>>Freak the fuck out, scream and boot door open

dude someone is spiking your shit.

I mean i've always been like that, but if this is your first time riding the angry red vision machine ehhhhhhhhhh you might want to talk to a doctor.

But i've killed so many doors. So many. So much partical board embedded in my hands... the sawdust....

but instead of throwing them in my crawl space like other stuff i take it out to the range to kill it again and again and again and again and again and again

and again
>>
>>28541163
what kind of gun is a "BUD/S contract"? and why did it take 4 months to get it
>>
>>28547386
I don't ever get this angry, I usually have the patience of a fucking monk. I get mad, sure, but I just bitch and mutter, I never get physical.

Punched my first wall two days ago, left perfect knuckle dents in it.

>Not gonna lie, with the generally short as fuck fuse came a drive to work out that I'm thankful for
>>
>>28544884
Start doing anything... literally any exercise you want because it's more then you are currently getting.

Educate yourself along the way.

Just starting now is the most important part. If you sit around trying to figure out "the best way" at the end of the day you'll find yourself still sitting around.

Get at it.
>>
>>28547186
Your releasing the beast anon. That fat and discouragement that weighed you down is now sliding off and you are becoming free
>>
>>28543935
War Camaro. Youre about right. Hardcore shit.
>>
>>28547763
Okay, I can dig it, but why am I looking for excuses to kill shit?

I even jack off angry now.
>>
File: IMG_20150725_153846706_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150725_153846706_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>28541163
Planning on going into the Army with an 18x enlistment option in about a year. Best of luck to you and keep us updated. It takes some big balls to join the Navy for BUDs. And always remember; die before you quit
>>
>>28547843
Choke yourself while you whack it bro.
>>
>>28547855
hows your PT?
>>
>>28547899
Diversified and challenging
>>
>>28547867
I'm not into that bro.

I did find a way to make jacking off a core workout though. And a leg workout. (Separate methods)
>>
>>28547928
You whack it while you do planks perhaps? It'd make time go by fast and you could work out the obliques more.
And do you change rhythm when you do squats?
>>
>>28547920
>diversified
Sure... Lol.
>>
>>28547843
>but why am I looking for excuses to kill shit?

dude, that is just what being an AMERICAN MALE is all about.

Haven't you heard? Don't mess with the U S Male.
>>
>>28547956
Nope
>Jack it while in a V-Hold
>Jack it half way through a squat and hold that position until you blow

>Hard mode, do one after the other
>>
>>28547969
Here's the response you wanted
>>
>>28548152
But are you masturbation workout diversified?
>>
>>28548210
Lmao no, I seed to step my game up
>>
>>28547843
Move the heaviest iron you can three times a week minimum.

This hurts the iron.

Leave that iron for heavier iron.

This kills the iron.

Repeat until all iron scum eliminated.
>>
>>28542450
the fact that you answered like that means you wont make it you immature little dipshit
>>
>>28541284
>this is why you[']ll never be sof
Assuming you are OP, I would bet my entire 401k that your ass rings the bell if you even pass initial assessment. You don't know the first god damned thing about meat beating snake greeter.
>>
File: Hickok45[1].jpg (44KB, 608x342px) Image search: [Google]
Hickok45[1].jpg
44KB, 608x342px
I just got my Bud's contract too.

I'd also like to thank Federal Premium.
>>
>>28553070
>B&!
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.