[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WA fags, write to your representatives NOW. http://apps.leg.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 36

File: RAGE.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
19KB, 300x309px
WA fags, write to your representatives NOW.
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=2354&year=2015

This bill effectively bans ALL semi-automatic long guns with a detachable magazine, even grandpa's trusty old BAR and 10/22s.

If it has a detachable magazine and ONE or more of the following:
>Pistol OR thumb hole grip
>Folding/collapsible stock
>Vertical foregrip
The usual bullshit.

The next one is the kicker (Exact text):
>A shroud attached to the barrel, or that partially or completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned, but excluding a slide that encloses the barrel
IE: any goddamn fore-end

>A semiautomatic pistol, or a semiautomatic, centerfire, or rimfire rifle with a fixed magazine, that has the capacity to accept more than ten rounds of ammunition

A semiautomatic shotgun that has one or more of the following:
>A pistol grip or thumbhole stock;
>Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the nontrigger hand;
>A folding or telescoping stock;
>A fixed magazine capacity in excess of five rounds; or an ability to accept a detachable magazine;
>A shotgun with a revolving cylinder;

There is a silver lining though, .22 cal magazines have been exempted, though the rifle hasn't...
>>
>>28521671
so copy paste California gun laws?

>excess of five rounds
>actually being worse than commiefornia
>>
>>28521694
we would get 10rnds, no transfers, no grandfathering after death. Real commiefornia shit.
>>
File: A_wood_forearm_of_a_Browning_BLR.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
A_wood_forearm_of_a_Browning_BLR.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>>28521694
Worse, any semi-auto rifle with a detachable magazine and pic relate is evil.
>>
>>28521671
Seems as though, the democrat represented states might be able to really dominate this as well. Coming from a straight repub district. I also am not as concerned but still writing in about this because its really really poorly written washing state does have based state constitution.
>>
File: 1452409828372.jpg (140KB, 628x785px) Image search: [Google]
1452409828372.jpg
140KB, 628x785px
Washington west coast LibKucks BTFO

No more guns for you Liberals!

Embrace the diversity and enrichment!

Post your face when you are not a west coast LibKuck.
>>
Isnt this unconsititional because of your state Constitution
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 706x960px
>>28521741
>your face whenever you remember whatever shithole state your from
>>
>>28521770
You would think, but the only challenge in court to this is a case from city of seattle where they passed a law banning the carrying of certain knives in the city, it was challenged twice in court before being defeated by state supreme court
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ
It looks like it is time to do your duty as a citizen.
>>
>>28521741
>making fun of people losing their gun rights no matter the place
>not being able to realize this will spread to another states in few years
>not realizing this will be the norm to the whole country in less than 20 years
That's how they win, divide and conquer.
>>
>>28521990
>losing their gun rights
You cannot lose rights anon. They can only be surrendered.
>>
File: vepr16inch54r (3 of 9).jpg (109KB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
vepr16inch54r (3 of 9).jpg
109KB, 1000x540px
Check out this SUPER DOUBLE ILLEGAL firearm!
>>
>>28522028

In WA, we can lose them.

King and Snohomish County, combined, can outvote the rest of the state.
>>
File: illegal.jpg (213KB, 4350x1450px) Image search: [Google]
illegal.jpg
213KB, 4350x1450px
>>28522038
Check out mine.
>>
File: R742.jpg (163KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
R742.jpg
163KB, 1500x1125px
>banned in WA
>>
File: papoosewithsimmonsscope.jpg (26KB, 800x286px) Image search: [Google]
papoosewithsimmonsscope.jpg
26KB, 800x286px
Every gun in Washington would have to look like a god damn Papoose.
>>
>>28521741
Listen to what >>28521990 said. Anti-gunners have given up gun control at a federal level and are now working on state-level gun control.

First Bloomberg and his cronies bused people into Washington state to get UBC passed. Yes, you read that correctly, anti-gunners literally paid people from out of state to come and pass out propaganda and help sway votes. I think Bloomberg gave about $40m in funding to anti-gun groups to help push their agenda, all for a state he had nothing to do with. Now he's doing the same thing with Nevada. Because of his funding, anti-gun groups were able to bus in people from surrounding states to do the ground work for gun control. They got enough petitions to get a UBC bill up for vote in Nevada, and he, along with other anti-gunners, are dumping money into the state to make sure it passes.

Once Nevada is done, they'll move over to the next state. Then the next state. Don't think for a second that it will end with UBC. Once a state has UBC, they'll focus on AWBs and registries. Then after that, they'll focus on confiscation.

>but that can't happen in my state!
Tell that to California, a state that was once a solid red state. Anti-gunners are spreading out more every year. They want to escape the shitty places they live, but then aim to turn their new homes into the same shithole that they left.
>>
>>28522084
You are not understanding.
>>
>>28521671
From what I've read this has to go through the state legislature which is mostly republican, and individual towns/ordinances cannot have gun laws different than the states. Its not gonna pass but you should really still write your reps so they know people actually like freedom.
>>
>>28522084
Wow, you're one dense retard.
>>
did you see the new ammo tax one?
>>
STATE WIDE AMMO TAX REEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://app.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=2374&year=2015#history
>>
>>28522161
tell that to seattle
>>
Looks like I'm not moving to WA... Utah here I come
>>
>>28522223
>(5) As used in this section, "ammunition" means cartridge cases, primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm.

jesus
>>
>>28522188
Natural law works differently in WA.
>>
>>28522351
how so
>>
Jesus, what the hell happened? I thought WA was great for guns.
>>
>>28522376
It is this is just testing the waters. A strong response will knock these down
>>
>>28522376
king county and a few dem cucks. they tried a similar bill in 2013 iirc and it didnt go anywhere
>>
>>28522362
It was a (bad) joke because the other anon doesn't understand the nature of rights and is under the impression that one can lose them.
>>
>>28522403
but we can look at seattle, california, ny, mass ect
>>
>>28522414
I suggest you read Locke and/or similar material and educate yourself on the ideas that this civilization was founded upon.

You cannot lose rights. Rights do not belong to the state, they belong to individuals. You can surrender your rights to the state, which is what we do to a limited extent when the social contract is formed. We give up some freedom to obtain the (debatable) benefits of having a government. The rights enumerated in the constitution aren't privileges being granted to you by the government, they are putting the government on notice that the people have not surrendered these rights and it has no business meddling with them.

The state may attempt to undermine your rights through legislation, but you cannot lose them to the state without willing submission on your part. The red coats who marched on Lexington and Concord were agents of the state who had been granted legal authority to seize and destroy the weapons there. The state tried to usurp their right to keep and bear arms, but the colonist who met them there opted not to surrender essential freedom to the state even if it meant dying.
>>
>>28522527
ok tough guy as soon as you shoot some politicians to protect your rights let me know. this isnt 1776 we can get away with shit like that
>>
>>28522084
>political gerrymandering that badly
God damn
>>
>>28522527
This. A thousand times this.
>>
>>28522548
It's that horrible everywhere.
>>
>>28521845
Wait what?

I thought you still can't carry fixed blades or long folders in Seattle.
>>
>>28522153
What he did in WA was what exactly happened here in Oregon. Except he got people to vote out a pro-gun legislator in Hillboro, and that's all it took for us to get fucked.

I wish Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) had more funding, Kevin Starrett is a good man who's pretty much fighting by himself in Salem.

Hope you WA guys prevail.
>>
>>28522551
we cant go around shooting politicians who try to strip our rights away, its not the same as colonial times
>>
>>28522527
You're a knowable guy anon
Thanks for the lesson
>>
>>28522577
iirc some guy used a parring knife in self defense and it caused a ruckus
>>
>>28522538
This is the state of modern America. You explain the political philosophy that the nation was founded on, that our founding fathers bled and died for, and you get accused of posturing.
>>
>>28522579
Why?
>>
>>28522578
Thanks Oregonbro, sorry to see he pulled the same shit in your state too.
>>
>>28522548
Gerrymandering isn't even necessary.

It's just population differences.

That said, living in snohomish fucking sucks, it's almost a red county but the proximity to seattle fucks it over.
>>
>>28521671
Enjoy your bullet buttons WAfag.
>>
>>28522579
>its not the same as colonial times
What is different aside from the fact that it would be your life on the line?
>>
>>28522620
I hated Snohomish. Before I moved to Oregon in 1997, it flooded pretty bad in January 1996. Ruined a shit ton of my property.
>>
>>28522595
I don't think it worked out good though, I'm reading that the guy failed back in 2013.
>>
>>28522538
>YOU CANT REBEL AGAINST THE SYSTEM, ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
This is Amercia. A country literally founded on the idea that freedom and liberty is worth dying for. That if your hand is forced you will play the ace you've been hiding up your sleeve since December 15, 1791.
And if you don't want. Fine.
Shut the fuck up and move aside for those of us who will. And maybe, after we die using our second amendment to defend it, or the others, just maybe, you'll still have the first to tell other 'not to bother'.
>>
This is your daily reminder that Reynolds vs Sims back in the 60's guaranteed that LA would rule California, Seattle would rule Washington, Portland would rule Oregon, Chicago would rule Illinois, and NYC would rule New York.

Oh, and that you can't vote Republican because they can't shut up about 'social issues.'

/sneers
>>
>>28521671
I don't think the barrel shroud counts handguards, I'm pretty sure it only counts things mounted directly to the barrel.

The language isn't very well constructed, but isn't this something from the national AWB meant to get things marketed as shrouds and fake supressors covering parts of the barrel not usually covered?
>>
>>28522604
>>28522607
ok as soon as you go around shooting politicians im sure many will join you. i hate them as much as the next guy but trying to compare then and now is retarded
>>
>>28522613
Interestingly enough the race was between Chuck Riley and Bruce Starr was odd. Initially, Bruce Starr had clearly won the election. However, all of a sudden 100 votes for Chuck Riley had suddenly been "found" and he had beat Bruce out by just 100 votes.

The fact that these votes were "found" and allowed Chuck Riley to win was very wierd.
>>
>>28522654
no it didnt work out at all, i think they said the supreme court said knives arent protected under the 2nd
>>
>>28522667
How the fuck has no one taken this shit to the courts since the 60's? Surely someone has tried?
>>
>>28522667
Daily reminder that this stupid tripfaggot thinks disassembling a 10/22 is difficult.
>>
>>28522666
ok tough guy go shoot the bill sponsor
>>
>>28522671
The wording very clearly includes forearms with the whole gripping with the non-trigger hand though.
>>
>>28522734
Hmm, so I guess you can only have open top handguards?

That effectively bans everything but sporter style hunting rifles, including mosin nagants and M1 garands.
>>
File: Untitled.png (404KB, 800x286px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
404KB, 800x286px
>>28522145
ILLEGAL FOREGRIP DETECTED
20 years in the iso-cubes, lawbreaker!
>>
>>28522715
Read the Wiki entry. They tried. It simply fell flat, and now we are stuck with a New Normal. You know. Kind of like until 1968 anybody anywhere could mail order guns with no background checks. Now instead of the whole cake, we are left with guarding crumbs -- and losing them one by one.

>>28522720
No, disassembly was easy. It was putting the bastard back together that prompted me to buy a book on the subject. If you're going to troll, do it right.
>>
>>28522676
Thanks for confirming that there is no difference bewteen 1776 and now except that you are unwilling to personally sacrifice for freedom.
>>
Lets say you own an AR-15.. does this mean you have to turn it in? Does it mean you get to keep it? What does it mean if you have pre-ban guns?
>>
>>28522768
Nope, includes partially covering too.
>>
>>28522775
go shoot the bill sponsor tough guy
>>
>>28522772
You actually think it's hard to reassemble a 10/22? Hahahahahaha
>>
>>28522721
>go shoot the bill sponsor
That's not what I'm advocating.
No one is here is saying "LET'S GO SHOOT POLITICIANS WHO DISAGREE WITH US."
That's literally Soviet Union levels of tyranny.
What I'm saying is that the idea of an actual rebellion is not stupid or silly, but is a legitimate option even in 2016.
And if the government continues to erode our rights as they are doing. And if democracy doesn't work. And our first amendment fails us.
Then it is proper and just to us the second.
Right now it's not proper and just to start a rebellion. And it's also completely immoral and wrong to shoot random politicians. You're not arguing the point, you're just ignoring it by saying 'lolokay tough guy'.
>>
>>28522844
There *is* a middle ground, you know. Except instead of just doing it once to vent, you need to start doing it every. Fucking. Year.
>>
>>28522844
ok how do you think we should start this rebellion
>>
>>28522862
>Belt
>Suspenders
>Decent outfit

Pick two.
>>
>>28522797
>tough guy

I have not advocated any action in this thread. I have merely summarized the political philosophy that built this nation. Why have you guys gotten so defensive?

Submission and compliance with the state is a perfectly valid course of action. Most people choose this as it represents less risk to life and limb. Your attitude and those of anons making similar statements reflect this.
>>
>>28522789
How?
>>
>>28522892
you act as if no one knows about the founding fathers, EVERYONE KNOWS. its not possible no matter how hard you fucking want it to, rebel against the state. king county controls the state we cant stop that, as phil has already stated. you can spout your rebellion bullshit all you want but its never going to happen. when the founding fathers did it everyone was equally armed try anything now and youll be killed or jailed faster than you can say molon labe11!.

i understand your frustration as i am angry too but there is nothing we can do.
>>
>>28522879
The same every rebellion starts.
Get a group of people who are pissed off about the erosion of our unablible rights. Talk about it. Then protest.
And if the protesting fail. Start the actual rebelling.
There's a really cool example you could check out. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War
Sure the tactics will need some updating, but its a very good model.
>>
File: mcnig & cliven bundy.jpg (435KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mcnig & cliven bundy.jpg
435KB, 1920x1440px
>>28522949
Armed civil disobedience works. Ask Cliven Bundy.

You don't need to hurt anyone, but you *are* going to have off your ass and get in your enemies' faces.
>>
>>28522950
you will be killed or jailed. times are different m8, there will never be a new revolution
>>
>>28522579
killing politicians will fuel more legislation too
>>
>>28522917
>A shroud attached to the barrel, or that partially or completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned

Partially or completely encircled the barrel, so you can hold it with your off hand and not be burned by the barrel.
>>
>>28522862
Even at the time of the founding it was known that it is impossible to safeguard liberty without periodic revolution. The status quo is a reflection of how ineffective idle threats and posturing are in reigning in the government. They know that people have a strong aversion to risking their comfort and livelihood to engage in open revolt, so they whittle away at freedom slowly over time.
>>
>>28522982
kinda rediculous they know its there to help not get burned yet they want to ban it
>>
I like that this bill was made right before my move to Washington.
>>
>>28523019
it most likely wont go anywhere, and if it does it wont be enforced unless yoou are in cuck county
>>
File: same_faggot_different_era.jpg (127KB, 835x776px) Image search: [Google]
same_faggot_different_era.jpg
127KB, 835x776px
>>28522949
>>28522970
>you'll be killed or jailed
>it's impossible!1!1
I would gladly die trying to protect my liberties and freedoms then have to explain to my children 40 years down the road what it was like when we were free.
And don't talk as if The State is an all powerful entity. At the end of the day they need people to enforce their things. And people don't like getting shot.
If an actual, just rebellion started people would desert as police and military. They would join. Not all of course, but a good number.
>>
>>28523027
Have your county shrive-reeves made any statements yet?
>>
>>28523053
you are honestly retarded if you think you can compare then and now
>>
>>28523063
no i emailed them about this bill and the state wide ammo tax. still waiting for a response. there have been no co sponsors yet though so thats good
>>
What happened, WAfags? I thought you guys had pretty good gun laws not too long ago.
>>
>>28522949
There was clearly a lack of understanding of the nature of rights in this thread.

>equally armed
I suggest you refresh your familiarity with the war. There was no equality of arms or resources.

The problem with people like yourself is that you deny the feasibility of revolution out of lack of willingness to sacrifice, but mask it with vague statements like it isn't 1776 anymore. That is fine. You are not require to defend your freedom, but don't play games and beat around the bush. You don't want to risk losing your comfortable life for the chance that there could be something better because reaching that place is not guaranteed and comes and the cost of your life. OK, move on then and feel free to ignore those who see things differently.
>>
>>28523081
This, it's not the same.
People are too attached to their comfy lives to risk it.
>>
Message sent. For some reason the website thinks my address is in district 2 when I'm actually in district 10 (Oly). Not that it'll have much effect, local rep is a dem
>>
>>28523098
again go start your wabellion buddy
>>
>>28523096
We used to have everything except full auto. Now we have universal background checks, the aft is denying sbr "manufacturing" because of the state constitutions wording, and now this. All within the past few years
>>
>>28523120

so a million armed people march on congress and arrest them all for treason.

Simple as that.
>>
>>28523081
>your retarded
Why can't I? Why am unable to apply to founding principles of this country to the country currently?
I understand the weapons have changed.
The battlefield has changed.
But its still the government vs the people. The people that allow the government to operate.
And the government can't kill everyone, who wants to rule a nation of corpses?
No one will make you fight for your freedoms, no one will tell you to stop using your first amendment, but do you have to use ad hominem agaisnt people who ARE willing to die for their freedom and your freedom?
>>
>>28523149
again ill love to see this
>>
>>28523149
Go find a million gun owners willing to put their life on the line and come back. Don't get me wrong if push comes to shove i'll shove back but when is the time? Also gratuitous watchlist thread.
>>
>>28523120
I appreciate how you guys are so willing to engage in thoughtful discussion and don't just keep posting "tough guy" and "go shoot someone". It really gives me hope for the future and speaks volumes about the quality of the education system.
>>
>>28523156

It's literally that simple: they can't arrest that many people at once, they'll just tear-gas the crowd.

At which point most of the cops will die from multiple salvos of supersonic lead.

Then we can hang congress for treason as the framers of the constitution intended.
>>
>>28523183

The time is now, comrade.

The fire rises.
>>
>>28523155
>I understand the weapons have changed.
>The battlefield has changed.
you can stop here because this alone will crush your rebellion. look i hate gun laws as much as you but your not getting a million people to march anywhere. it wont happen

>>28523184
you must not be very educated if you think 2016 is anything like 1776
>>
>>28523208

bullshit.

the blacks were the poorest, most marginalized group in the 60's, with less ability to communicate, freely travel, or organize and they STILL stood up for their rights.

Why are you too much of a coward?
>>
>>28523199
>It's literally that simple: they can't arrest that many people at once, they'll just tear-gas the crowd.
>At which point most of the cops will die from multiple salvos of supersonic lead.
>Then we can hang congress for treason as the framers of the constitution intended.

this will never happen, as much as you want it to. claim im whatever you want and that im uneducated or dont care about my rights
>>
>>28522275
I'm in exactly that boat myself.
>>
>>28523228
ok ill join ya when you get a million armed people to march on congress
>>
>>28523208
>stopped right there
That's not how you have a meaning discussion.
If you hate the laws.
Write your local reps.
Then write the next level up. And so on.
If that fails. Protest. Use your first amendment. Write petitions. March. So the government that people want change.
And then.
Only then,
can it be justified to use the second. No matter what you think the odds are you must fight for your freedoms and liberties. Just accepting it won't help. It won't do anything but let the government continue to erode your rights.
Would you rather die fighting for what you say you belive in? Or live in silence inside a husk of a democracy surrounded by the hushed whispers of freedoms past?
>>
>>28521671
Michigander here. What are the chances of this actually passing?
>>
>>28523240

The lawmakers have removed all effective means of legally dealing with their bullshit.

The only means left are illegal.

>>28523264

Occupy. Big Money out of Government.

They got hit with COINTELPRO and left to infight themselves into obscurity and punchline status.

My stated goal is to hang congress for treason.

Corrupt that, CIA.
>>
>>28523265
Where is Starbucks HQ?
>>
Just got a message back from local senator:

Thank you for your message. First, I want you to know that I will not support House Bill 2354 or any other legislation that could infringe on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens.

Second, HB 2354 is like any House bill in that it must clear several hurdles before it could be considered here in the Senate. That means receiving a public (committee) hearing, then committee approval, then "yes" votes from at least 50 members of the 98-member House of Representatives.

Finally, even if the bill makes it before the full House, the 50 Democrats who constitute the House majority include several from rural districts. Their constituents may not view this issue the same way as the representative who filed HB 2354 - a big-city Democrat who just happens to be running for statewide office (lieutenant governor) later this year.

In the meantime, I will keep an eye out for any similar pieces of legislation from members of the Senate minority - and oppose those as well.

Senator Randi Becker
2nd Legislative District
>>
>>28523253

it starts with people like you
>>
>>28523264
>Write your local reps.
>Then write the next level up. And so on.
i did that. as soon you there is a large protest ill be out there too

>>28523265
10%
>>
File: 1430650796928.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430650796928.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>28523281
>is currently majority replublican congress/sentate
>stated goal is to hang congress
stealth liberal confirmed.

>>28523296
>First, I want you to know that I will not support House Bill 2354 or any other legislation that could infringe on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens.
Rock on, Rock on you magnificent bastard
>>
>>28523296
nice, im waiting to hear back from my district
>>
>>28523304

House, Senate, Supreme Court, and President

all are traitors to the nation, all should be hung for their crimes.
>>
>>28523324
Putin pls
>>
>>28523027
Well at least I'll be in Kitsap County.
>>
>>28523281
Are you saying we need a rope day for Congress?
Because that could be worked into a good slogan.
>>
>>28523338
>Because that could be worked into a good slogan.
we need a logo pronto.

>Day of the Rope 2016
>>
>>28523333

>QUADS FOR BASED PUTIN

but no really, just hold normal elections after we're done decorating the buildings with the skulls of the traitors
>>
>>28523349

Ropes for congress!

Vote Ropes for congress!

I'm tendering my eligibility for the candidacy under the Ropes Party
>>
>>28523296
Fucking Randi Bobandi!
>>
Aside from the panic, different variations of this bill pop up every year like clock work.

I doubt this will end any differently.
>>
>>28521990
It doesn't matter. People on here will laugh and point. And then mock us for why we didn't do anything. They are exihibiting the same attitude antigunners have
>it never happened to me, so its not in my mind to consider the possibility
>>
File: happy.gif (450KB, 430x239px) Image search: [Google]
happy.gif
450KB, 430x239px
I shouldn't be happy, but I am.
I'm so sick of you WAfags never shutting the fuck up about muh PNW xD and garbage hipster beer.
>>
>>28523527
pnw a goat
>>
>>28522527
Different time, different context, guns are looked at differently back then compared to today. Our society and population are much different than 1776. In other words, if you think you can send a message to the population about your heroic stand, it'll only be twisted by the media and government that so many people take for gospel.

If you want people outside of progun circle to support and take up the cause with us, you need to play the game the liberals play so well. Influence through media, school, culture, and actually raise and correct people's perception of guns. This shit takes time and all the current legislation doesn't give us much time.
>>
>>28523527
>I'm so sick of you WAfags never shutting the fuck up about muh PNW xD and garbage hipster beer.
this fucking this
>>
>>28523755
you mad that outside of king county wa is the goat state? 10/10 aesthetics
>>
File: buddha-laffing-done.jpg (50KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
buddha-laffing-done.jpg
50KB, 400x270px
>>28523762
>you mad that outside of king county wa is the goat state?
Not the fuck anymore
>>
>>28523807
good thing this wont pass and we will remain the goat. plus i dont drink alcohol
>>
>>28523826
>the goat
nope
>>
>>28523871
yes. 10/10 aesthetics
>>
>tfw living here for summer internship and maybe a few years full time after
>>
>>28524031
whats the internship for?
>>
>>28524038
software engineering with microsoft. I really like the area, I hope the government isn't gonna fuck things up for fun owners
>>
File: 1447417646273.png (118KB, 930x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1447417646273.png
118KB, 930x1081px
>mfw I live in NY
>mfw we were okay with the Clinton era bans before the """" SAFE"""" act passed illegally
>mfw everybody made their guns full freedom since everything is an assault weapon now anyway
>>
>>28524063
its pretty much king county fuckin the state over
>>
>>28523900
not Alaska
>>
>>28524075
unfortunately. Seattle is the only city that I've ever actually liked...

I've gone on a ton of hikes in WA, I'd really like to check out some abandoned buildings or something like that, any good places to explore?
>>
>>28524073
the thing I like best about this picture is that it's actually representative of him and his supporters
>>
>>28522666
>the people elect representatives
>representatives make laws that don't agree with you
>"kill the politicians for taking my freedom away, how dare people be allowed freedom to vote for things I don't like"
God Damn you people are stupid

These laws are stupid, the law makers are stupid, but ultimately the people are stupid. Educate the people to be more intelligent, to elect representatives that aren't stupid.

Democracy works and makes laws you don't like? Your response to the political system working is to write on forums about how people need to ready their guns to shoot people who disagree with them? Yeah, you shouldn't be surprised when your side loses
>>
>>28524187

Bernie cuck get out.
>>
>>28524215
Legislation was never intended to diminish anything within the bill of rights fagtron.
>>
>>28524215

You'll have "Traitor" carved on your head when the day comes, faggot.
>>
File: f5f5f5f5f5.gif (104KB, 437x430px) Image search: [Google]
f5f5f5f5f5.gif
104KB, 437x430px
>>28524073
I went full lel at dolan
>>
>>28524215

>Elected officials destroy your rights
>HOW DARE YOU WANT TO TAKE ARMS! ITS DEMOCRACY HAPPENING WHEN YOUR RIGHTS ARE STRIPPED FROM YOU!

You need to be lynched alongside those "elected officials".
>>
>>28524278
kek, isn't that the guy who shot up a navy yard or something?
>>
>>28524215
First of all.
I said it's time to hop on the Congress Rope Day train when we reach a tipping point. Where so many of our rights are eroded its obscene.
Secondly like the other Anon said. Laws should not, and can not infringed on our unablible rights. If they do, then that is grounds for Congress Rope Day.
>>
File: bern.webm (2MB, 352x640px) Image search: [Google]
bern.webm
2MB, 352x640px
>>28524278
deport muslims.

pictography of islams in Bern Swissland
>>
>>28524237
You guys don't seem very upset about the complete lack of separation of church and state. Why aren't you storming the capital, telling them to stop getting children to pledge allegiance under god?

>>28524278
The American PEOPLE vote continuously for people who destroy their rights. They obviously like it, just like you hate freedom of differing opinions

But of course it's actually the ominous blob (the gubments) that are trying to enslave you.
>>
>>28524347
Confirmed for not reading Constitution and Bill of Rights.
There is legal separation of church and state. No unablible right to not have Christ shoved down your throat.
HOWEVER.
If Congress said "New law starting tomorrow everyone must be Christian." Then I would take up arms.
If Congress said "New Law, it is illegal to be Buddhist." I would take up arms.
Not a second sooner.
>>
>>28524347
>You guys don't seem very upset about the complete lack of separation of church and state. Why aren't you storming the capital, telling them to stop getting children to pledge allegiance under god?

Hey liberal faggot. Most schools don't even do the pledge of allegiance thanks to cocksuckers like you. I like how being triggered over the word "god" is more important than the second amendment to cucks like you.

>OH MY GOD! NATIONALISM! THE UTTERANCE OF THE WORD GOD! SOMEBODY STOP THESE NAZIS!
>>
>>28524138
srry m8 i dont do that sorta stuff
>>
>>28524424
>teaching kids to make a pledge when they don't know what it means
>>
>>28524452

>Nationalism is wrong because some faggot in a Che Guevera shirt says so.
>>
>>28524422
I'm glad you would also be indifferent to "god" being changed to "Allah", just like every other freedom loving american

Freedom is sham

What's the fucking point of separation of church and state when nobody can get elected unless they're Christian?

What's the point of the 2nd amendment when citizens keep voting for technically constitutional laws that just keep limiting gun freedom?

What's the point of freedom of speech when someone loses their job for calling someone a nigger online?,

Democracy is a cancer.
>>
>>28524520
>implying Allaha isn't just the Arabic word for God
And again. We literally don't have a separation of church and state. That's not a legal thing we have.
Please point out where it say that.
>>
>>28524520

>What's the fucking point of separation of church and state when nobody can get elected unless they're Christian?

Don't like it, get out of a country that is majority Christan, asshole. Lets see you go to Israel and tell them to start electing non-jews into political office.
>>
File: 1446870238419.jpg (11KB, 230x179px) Image search: [Google]
1446870238419.jpg
11KB, 230x179px
>>28524718
>IF YOU DOND FEAR GODD YOU MUSD GO!!
pls leave
>>
>>28524624
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion

>one nation, under Vishnu
I don't see a problem with it. It's just a word. I'm glad you support the change for our constitutional rights to remain intact

>>28524718
>don't like it, leave
Exactly

Don't like people voting representatives that make silly laws about firearms? Leave. The majority disagree with you
>>
>>28524743
Spot the Bernie voter.
>>
>>28524777
Jim Webb, thank you
>>
>>28524743

I'm quite comfortable. You're the one acting like a pink haired tumblr pleb crying about the utterance of the word "god" in a pledge that is largely not even used anymore in public schools. Go fuck your fedora elsewhere, antifa faggot.
>>
>>28524802
not crying about it, just saying that wanting less activity between the church and state would be better
>>
>>28524800

Jim Webb would not approve of your meritorious cocksucking, and attempt at swallowing the evidence.
>>
>>28524800
Shut up sandman
>>
>>28524802
I'm quite comfortable. You're the one acting like a pink haired tumblr pleb crying about not being allowed particular toys that largely have no practical use beyond causing plenty of unnecessary deaths and ijuries. Go fuck your fedora elsewhere, republican fatty
>>
>>28524815

You're arguing against an oath that isn't even said in schools anymore. Stop fishing for arguments.
>>
File: 1426110230311.jpg (66KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1426110230311.jpg
66KB, 625x415px
>>28524839
>>
>>28522666
> This is Amercia.

I think you might be mistaken.
>>
>>28524822
>cock sucking
>because I don't care about a religion
feel free to enjoy your religion, please don't let me or anyone ever take your right to it. please just don';t tell me your way is the highway
>>
>>28524839
>I'm quite comfortable

You clearly aren't. This is /k/, not liberal retard land.
>>
>>28522666
I always hear you faggots talking about how you're gearing up to start shooting politicians or whatever and you never actually do anything.

I swear you militia types are the biggest fucking blowhards north of the equator.
>>
File: deus.jpg (34KB, 455x661px) Image search: [Google]
deus.jpg
34KB, 455x661px
>>28524884
>please just don';t tell me your way is the highway
Dirty filth detected.
>>
>>28522772
How? It's the same fucking thing but in reverse.
>>
>>28524842
so you are telling me that every day I stood to say the pledge of allegiance in high school last year was not real? or my 12 year old brother was lying to me when he says that he has to do the flag salute every morning?
>>
>>28524893
>/k/ is for guns
>America is for christians
>>
>>28524884

>The pledge of allegiance forces you to convert to Christianity

You really are a cock sucker.
>>
File: 1399385659495.jpg (282KB, 640x565px) Image search: [Google]
1399385659495.jpg
282KB, 640x565px
>>28524923

No, your right. /k/ is clearly for liberal antigun niggers like yourself.
>>
>>28524922
>so you are telling me that every day I stood to say the pledge of allegiance in high school last year was not real?
You're not actually legally obligated to say the pledge of allegiance.
>>
>>28524924
didn't say that you fucking mong, I said that the country doesn't have to be christian. jesus christ you are a nigger
>>
>>28524949
just because you aren't legally obligated doesn't mean its not there. and i personally enjoy saying the pledge because I love my county and what it stands for
>>
>>28524331

This in itself would be a potent message. Instead of going armed with guns, a million man march with nooses. As long as the mob is amicable and friendly it would be ebin.
>>
>>28524952

>the country doesn't have to be christian.

No it should be an Atheist Utopia like the other Atheist Utopias that proceeded it.

>>28524922

Why do you have to make shit up?

>12 year old brother was lying to me when he says that he has to do the flag salute every morning?

Never has Saluting a flag been a part of public school tradition. Saluting a flag is a military protocol. Stop pretending you atheist faggots are under religious persecution.
>>
>>28524948
>oh no, someone pointed out I don't give a fuck about the constitution beyond what I pick and choose to get upset about
>better call them a liberal nigger!
White, progun, Nat soc
>>
>>28524884
don't you know, the only amendment /k/ cares about is the second. they pretty much care nothing about the actual constitution besides having their "Funs", if they did they would be more respectful of the Establishment clause.

>>28524964
not only that, it had to be legislated into the flag code. congress, making passing laws about religion. a gross violation of the first amendment.

E Pluribus Unum!
>>
>>28523053
You can't even compare the two meaningfully.

Britain had a pretty loose hold on the US at the time of the revolution and incompetent military leadership.

The rebels had the support of foreign nations, too.

The US government knows _everything_ about you. It has a hugely powerful grip on the country and, in terms of offensive technology available, far outclasses its populace in a way that was simply not the case in the revolutionary period.

The only argument I've _ever_ heard from 2A militia types is "the military will defect in droves", and y'know what, that's not only not a certainty, it's one I'd not be willing to risk my life on.
>>
>>28524990
>Atheist Utopia
lol
>proceeded
lol
>>
>>28525008

I'm sure your fathers are proud of you.
>>
>>28523199
Everybody present gets put on a list and rounded up one by one in the middle of the night, taken to Guantanamo under cover of darkness and never seen again.
>>
>>28525010
>_ever_
>_everything_
Please stop doing this.
>>
>>28524990
no it should be a nation that accepts all religions and trains of thought, as I said before, I will fight for your right to be a Christian, but I choose not to believe it myself
>>
>>28524990
its not a lie, and the fucking pledge is called a flag salute
>>
>>28523228
>the blacks were the poorest, most marginalized group in the 60's

Do you not understand the technological gap between "average citizen with semi-auto rifle" and "government agent" these days?

It's not the fucking '60s any more.
>>
>>28522579
Nah, don't shoot them, beat em to death with a sock full of quarters. Make a point that it doesn't matter what your armed with.
>>
>>28525008

I'm sure like all the idiot skinheads you associate with, you think the National Socialists were atheists or pagans.
>>
File: 1442802772904.jpg (41KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1442802772904.jpg
41KB, 500x376px
>>28525040
fucken heathen
>>
>>28525010

I hate when these reddit fucks come on about hypothetical military situations as if they have the first inclination of wartime.

In a domestic civil war:
>there is no green zone/true safe zone aside for the elite
>in modern times there are few outward differences from rebels/civilians
>symmetrical engagements are rare but costly
>heavy weaponry use is limited due to the cost to innocents/valuable infrastructure
>GDP is severely impinged as heavy infrastructure is sabotaged and exports dwindle
>combined with the logistical strain and additional checks further hindering the flood of supplies to hungry civilians
>combined with the fact that after Katrina the military did a study that declared in a SHTF scenario the best option is to let the situation 'sort itself' for a time....an unspecified time

Eat shit fucko and stay pleb
>>
>>28524238
Oh my god get a grip and listen to yourself.
>>
>>28525071
>implying you fight standing army.

three stages to war
Conventional, guerrilla, and terrorism. Guess what's most effective for loners and unorganized masses?
>>
>>28525063

>its not a lie!

No one would be forcing your little faggot brother. When my school recited the pledge all the faggy non conformist edgelords simply walked outside. Sorry patriotism is so wrong for you. Try Europe next time.
>>
File: 1445852724405.jpg (65KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445852724405.jpg
65KB, 720x540px
>>28525090
>oh no better call him a heathen because he disagrees with me while accepting my viewpoint
>>
>>28525040
constitutionally speaking, we do. but, as you probably already know, alot of people don't care about the constitution.
>>
>>28525108
he is in the sixth grade nig nog he doesn't understand his rights enough to know he doesn't have to
>>
>>28525126
these fuckers only seem to care about the part of the constitution that involves guns
>>
File: 1432926578907.jpg (70KB, 436x298px) Image search: [Google]
1432926578907.jpg
70KB, 436x298px
>>28525117
>current year
>being a heretic and blasphemer
>>
>>28525131

Than open that dick sucker attached to your face and tell him if it hurts him so much. Or are you vicariously upset for him?
>>
>>28525093

>GDP is severely impinged as heavy infrastructure is sabotaged and exports dwindle

You and your fat tween friends couldn't sabotage a fucking twinkie.
>>
>>28525149
The entire constitution hinges on guns.
When your First Amendment right fails the Second Amendment is supposed to fix the situation.
>>
>>28525034
Learn markdown, faggot.
>>
>>28525172
>You and your fat tween friends couldn't sabotage a fucking twinkie.
>pull railways spikes for 3 miles
>watch chemical spills displace entire communities.
>>
>>28525173
and what happens when the second amendment guys want to take away the first amendment? get into a firefight and execute small dicked christians who are so unamerican that they changed our national motto to please god?
>>
>>28525079
>ad hom
Nice

Libertarians, constitutionalist, the militias, the sovereigns, they're all such an intelligent bunch. How else could they be so consistent with their beliefs?

Remember that time a bird watching station was commandeered by a constitutionalist group trying to set up a religion tolerant camp that invites people from all over to join them and fight against the government tyranny and disregard for the first amendment and what the forefathers founded this country about?
>>
>>28525173
while this is true, the constitution also hinges on the First, fourth and fifth amnedments
>>
File: 1433431998280.jpg (32KB, 460x642px) Image search: [Google]
1433431998280.jpg
32KB, 460x642px
>>28525183
Stop triggering me.

>>28525202
nigga chill.
>>
>>28525211

Hey dumbass, what did the belts on German uniforms say?
>>
Wasn't this thread supposed to be about WA?
>>
File: 1417075922909.jpg (126KB, 537x750px) Image search: [Google]
1417075922909.jpg
126KB, 537x750px
>>28525247
as in WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH?
>wen u need more dakka on capitol hill
>>
>>28525247
we shouldn't be having discussions about politics here at all, but everyone got in a pissy fit when they couldn't circlejerk about how great being republican is.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (18KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
18KB, 460x288px
>>28525242
tbf jews did kill Christ.
>>
>>28521770
>implying democrats care about any sort of constitution
>>
>>28525314
>implying republicans care about any sort of constitution
>>
>>28521671
WA residents should also write their county sheriffs and the WSP in concern, demanding uphold their oaths of office if the legislators fail to do so.
>>
>>28525293
Of course they did! There were like, what, 12 Christians in existance at the time, what do you expect
>>
>>28521671
Hey if you can't ban the gun, ban foregrips! It's kinda genius if you think about it. It's the kinda shit Clinton pulled on us.
>>
>>28525293
Christ was gonna get the jews all killed by the romans with the way he was talking. Romans didn't really like people calling him "king of the jews" and all that.
>>
File: tumblr_n5sb0xrha41qltxlso1_1280.png (730KB, 955x1057px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5sb0xrha41qltxlso1_1280.png
730KB, 955x1057px
>>28525409
>talking shit on Christ.
nigga we bout to scrap
>>
>>28521671
You WA fags need to start calling these politicians out on accepting Bloomberg/anti-gun group bribes and start digging around to see what else these lawmakers are connected to, then contact those businesses and shit to raise a stink.

Seriously. Any state governor pushing anti-gun shit is taking bribes in the millions in the form of board member positions that pay out hundreds of thousands a year, or a straight up suitcase of money. Call them on that shit. Tell them the people need to see what kind of business connection the WA politicians have with the gun bans, even pull a freedom of information request to the anti-gun groups in the area to see if large chunks of money moved during the time these politicians started to push this shit.

I always thought WA was super pro-gun and pro-bill of rights? What the fuck happened to the state? It was even a place I was looking to move to back in the late 90's.
>>
>>28525491
>I always thought WA was super pro-gun and pro-bill of rights? What the fuck happened to the state?

Seattle is absurdly anti-gun and essentially dictates what happens in the rest of the state. Even the other major cities aren't anywhere near as bad as that cesspool. I was going to Washington State when Sandy Hook happened, went into class the following morning and heard a bunch of students yelling about how if the teachers had been armed, it would never have happened. Even my liberal friends here are pro-gun.

Seattle's like someone cut out a chunk of the worst part of California and just dropped it into the state and then declared it to be in charge.
>>
So would it be better as a poorfag to buy a fully assembled low end AR now or get a few stripped lowers?
>>
>>28525491
The Left coast has some opinions.
see:
http://www.tufts.edu/alumni/magazine/fall2013/features/up-in-arms.html
>>
So uhhh, what exactly can I do to help fight this?
>>
>>28525634
post on /k/ about religion.
>>
>>28525634
oppose the bill in the link and write your district reps
>>
>>28525634
I'd call your representative and make sure they know your position on the bill and the topic
>>
>>28525634
Stockpile weapons and plan the next strategic bird watching station to occupy

When someone says anything to you about guns just reply "muh consitution"
>>
>>28521671

>banning hand guards

Holy shit, Escape from New York may have accurately predicted the future
>>
>>28525653
I'm actually kind of excited for this bill.

Then we won't have to see this tripfag pb post his shitty AR for the 100th time anymore.
>>
File: camo.jpg (214KB, 1588x472px) Image search: [Google]
camo.jpg
214KB, 1588x472px
>>28525722
damn anon is mad
>pro tip, i wouldnt turn in my ar :^
>>
>thread about wa losing gun rights
>libtards derail the thread because the pledge of allegiance (which is voluntary) says "under god"
>they actually think that violates establishment clause and are actually getting butthurt over it
political threads are banned because libtards are such butthurt illiterate retards who can't help but turn threads into utter shit.

think about that: political threads are banned because libtards can't help but shitpost gun rights threads into the ground. All because /k/ cannot into hiding poor bait.
>>
>>28525744
>>pro tip, i wouldnt turn in my ar :^
Don't worry, we'll call the fuzz on you.
>>
>>28525766
i dont think they would be able to find it
>>
File: serious biznis.jpg (15KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
serious biznis.jpg
15KB, 261x323px
>>28525764
>hurr durr libtard because athiest
kill yourself
>>
>>28525764
>"the constitution is cool to ignore when it agrees with me"
>>"we should ban guns because 'arguments'"
>"MUH CONSTITUTION"
>>
>>28525540
This is a point that people need to call the politicians on then. It should be horseshit that a single city dictate what happens to the rest of the state.

Delaware's crime is 98% Wilmington/New Castle but our politicians try pushing gun laws based on these cities. Its also a hive of drugs, gangs, and dealers since lots of what is moved to the upper East Coast is moved through there first, then distributed.

God I hate thugs as much as I hate these bullshit progressives who ignore statistics
>>
>>28525764 again
See, pic related is how to defeat retarded shitposters intent on crashing and burning threads. It's not worth the time to entertain the sort of logical fallacies and retardation that demonstrate a textbook example of Poe's Law. These posts were clearly not genuine, and were meant to elicit a reaction out of us, rather than support any sort of intelligent point. Therefore, it is best to simply ignore them. Once /k/ masters this feature, thread quality will go up.
>>
>>28525916
The Italian part of Wilmington is okay.
>>
>>28525202
The second amendment ensures individual freedom. If someone is killing members or your community over freedom of speech issues (eg. Charlie Hebdo, draw a Muhammed cartoon day etc) then you are able to legally defend yourself. Same thing with government censorship or persecution. It is the last resort and individual has to protect their rights. Obviously armed revolution isn't something to be taken lightly but you aren't actually raising any articulate points contradicting what other anons have been saying.

It's like you have bought in to the socialist propaganda about the omnipotence of the state so much that you truly believe the corrupt, ever expanding system is unassailable.

guess what faggot, people were getting their rights trampled on in 1776 by the most powerful empire in the world and they created a fucking superpower. The founding fathers knew what people like you can't seem to grasp: governments NEED to be restricted so that the people can be free to prosper.
>>
Bummer. I was actually looking at a job in WA. How's Oregon's?
>>
So what happens to Fort Lewis they just come in and steal all of our guns?
>>
>>28525939
cities have "italian" parts? Do they also have "german" parts and "french" parts?
>>
>>28525996

Shoot them.
>>
>>28525998
Yeah. Most immigrants would settle in neighborhoods together.
>>
>>28525998
Depends on the city but Wilmington has a very distinct Italian/Greek area.
>>
>>28526016
>>28526025
Huh. I moved a bunch growing up but currently live in the Tri Cities so I've never really done a large/old city before.
>>
>>28525172
>implying
literally one man could bring down a large section of power to the eastern seaboard if they are smart enough. All you really need to do is blow out a few substations on a really hot day and a large majority of the eastern seaboard would overload. http://modernsurvivalblog.com/systemic-risk/9-electric-power-grid-substations-will-bring-it-all-down/ now those are specific substaions to bring it all down but if you do research on substations you can make a reasonable guess on which they are.
>>
>>28525540
Oh, so Seattle is to WA like Chicago is to IL. I get it.
>>
>>28526366
https://www.bpa.gov/news/pubs/maps/BPA%20Transmission%20Lines%20and%20Facilities.pdf
Read into this what you will.
Goose lake
Midway
Benton
Echo lake
Olympia
>>
>>28526541
So I am assuming these are points that would cause an over load and knock out washington if targeted?
>>
>>28521671

WA is about to become more noguns than California, lol

>but our democrats aren't like that

fact: they are
>>
>>28521990
>>not being able to realize this will spread to another states in few years
>>not realizing this will be the norm to the whole country in less than 20 years

>implying the whole country is voting for liberals that want this nonsense
Just the faggot states
>>
>>28523265

depends on how lucky purple district democrats feel
>>
>>28525540

CA isn't even as liberal as Seattle, mostly because SF is full of gay southerners and LA is full of beaners
>>
>>28523826
>Goat
>Universal background checks
>no knife carry
>implying it will be shot down
>implying you are not cucked to the wills of seattle
>>
The sad part is there are actual people in this thread and on this board that won't call their politicians, won't tell their friends and family about this to generate noise in hopes to prevent this shit.
>>
>>28526753
And if that happens I plan on taking this >>28526541 anons advice.
>>
>>28523826

first i594 then this

you're fucked unless you start voting in republicans. Even California was able to do that up until Arnold came in and completely fucked everything up
>>
>>28526763

$20 says most people will tolerate it when it happens. The PNW is the new CA. CA itself will likely become red again once Brown is out of office anyway.

Democrats were always shit. Stop voting for them. Stop it. Want to keep your guns? Don't vote Democrat.
>>
>>28525986
>The founding fathers knew what people like you can't seem to grasp: governments NEED to be restricted so that the people can be free to prosper.
>The Establishment Clause is a limitation placed upon the United States Congress preventing it from passing legislation respecting an establishment of religion.
>"in god we trust" is legislation respecting an establishment of religion

right, i'm the guy who doesn't understand that government needs to be limited.
>>
>>28526799
>voting for fascists
>>
>>28526753
>no knife carry
Uh I carry a kershaw blur erry day. As long as the blade length is under 6" I thought it wasn't an issue, over 6" all you need is a CWL.
>>
>>28526494
That's actually exactly how I describe it to out-of-staters.
>>
>>28526753
>>no knife carry
thats only seattle bb
>>
>>28526829

Here's your (you)
>>
>>28526799
I haven't voted Democrat in over 15 years now. They literally destroy cities and states to give corporations a leg up and end up on boards of directors positions after they get out of politics and ensure the other Democrats that stood aside for them get chairman positions.

They aren't even bothering to fucking hide it anymore. I mean, Delaware's Governor Markell is using a state email address of alan.jackson to more than likely conduct illicit business and refuses to acknowledge FOIA requests on it.

He was a forerunner in accepting these fucking Syrian migrants, so its possible that fucking asshole is accepting millions in ISIS oil money bribes.
>>
File: 1452672820461798868392.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1452672820461798868392.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
This is irritating, I joined the army to protect our freedoms, but I'm watching them get flushed down the drain from within.
>>
>>28529287
Feels bad man.
>>
>Live in South Philadelphia
>Making great money, saving for a chunk of land
>Always wanted to move to the PNW
>This shit starts happening when I'm more or less a year or 2 away from having 100k in my savings

Please tell me it won't pass
>>
>Secretly hope this passes so I can enjoy the range without a bunch of fucking rednecks blasting down the range and blasting me with their muzzle breaks.
>>
>>28521990
goddamn it, fight. if it gets railroaded through its your only option nobody's going to do anything until someone proves it can be done start off with nonlethal psyops prove to the senators that they aren't untouchable first its a smoke bomb on a trip wire at there front door or a thermite charge on the hood of there car.
>>
>>28522667
Phill? You'd have a much easier time if you shut the fuck up about social issues.
>>
>>28529287
if s really htf then you can take this anons advice>>28526366
>>28526541
>>
>>28522666
It's okay. I understand and have your back satan. Of course it will take some serious shit like the govt ordering civies be killed for no good reason. But I got you.
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>28529542

>im such a pussy i dont want rights
>>
>>28523281
>My stated goal is to hang congress for treason.
>Corrupt that, CIA

So what counts as treason?
>>
>>28521671
For fuck's sake! You WA idiots better march on your state house guns in hand and demand they repeal this shit if you intend to continue calling yourselves american.
>>
>>28521671
i emailed him
>>
>>28533457
It isn't a law... yet...
>>
>>28533805
Still I would hope people would do more than just complain on the internet and actually exercise their rights.
>>
>>28533858
I would, except that I'm currently stationed in Hawaii.
>>
>>28533858
Why bother, Seattle is going to force it to pass.
>>
>>28533908
This is how wars are lost.
>>
>>28533928
This wasn't a war, it was an inevitability.
>>
>>28522223
>http://app.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=2374&year=2015#history
As a tax this bill would need to pass with a 2/3rds vote. So i don't think it will get through.
>>
>>28521671
Canada here, that actually sounds worse than Canadian law. You guys better fight it, and let us know if we can help.
>>
>>28533908
Do they intend to kill every single gun owner that fails to comply?
Because if not then the only way they can push it through is if the people let them.
>>
>>28534002
This state has suffered enough from pollution, the last thing we really need in the water is lead.
Even if you nutters think it reduces radiation.
>>
Hope you are writing your reps, looks like the nanny brigade pushed another in http://app.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=2460&year=2015
>>
File: 1433368832434.png (244KB, 728x745px) Image search: [Google]
1433368832434.png
244KB, 728x745px
>>28522970
So could those people. And you know what? They did die and get imprisoned. You know what ELSE happened? They won.
They had a cause and they believed in it so dearly they would die for it. Even if they knew they may die before they saw the change they wanted, at least they died for some progress towards the goal than living the rest of their natural lives pussy-whipped. What about you, anon? What does freedom mean to you? Are you okay with being our nation's fuccboi if it means you get to shitpost another day on the interwebs?
>>
>>28521671
Fuckin' Communist Californian transplants shitting up Washington state. They're spreading like a fucking cancer. An ignorant cancer that votes out everything American, then moves to another state to do the same.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.