[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most powerful present day military Nazi Germany and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 30

File: 1385000847619.jpg (88KB, 848x472px) Image search: [Google]
1385000847619.jpg
88KB, 848x472px
What is the most powerful present day military Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan can defeat?

Keep in mind they had:

╬ elite waffen

╬ fallschrimjäger

╬ modern stealth fighter jets

╬ the biggest, most powerful tanks that ever existed

⬤ the biggest, most powerful battleships that ever existed
>>
>>28516064
your mother
>>
>>28516064
Mexico.
>>
I think they'd get their asses kicked doing it, but it'd be hilarious seeing them go up against India.

Needless to say, they could beat the ever-loving shit out of ISIS.
>>
>>28516064
That swastika is fucking beautiful
>>
>>28516103

Does India have stealth fighters?

No, they don't.
>>
>>28516064
Anybody with cold war era or better armour and aircraft will rek them, also ak/ar>>>>>>>>anything that the nazis fielded for general issue.
>>
>>28516185
Do the nazis have jet aircraft? No, they don't.
>>
Considering most every country has satellite technology, jet aircraft, and long-range missiles... you'd have to assume for Somalia or something, man.
>>
>>28516237
... were you dropped on your head as a rugrat?

ME-262, ME-163, AR-234, HE-162....
Nope, not a functioning jet in sight.
>>
You guys are forgetting numbers.

Sure a fancy more modern fighter with 4 missiles can take out 4 planes. Then what? For ever old 70s mig some little country has, germany would probably have a hundred planes in the air, at least.
>>
>>28516237
They did have jets..
>>
File: relic.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
relic.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>28516064
>What is the most powerful present day military Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan can defeat?
Germany and Japan. All germans and japs soldiers will change side from their shit-tier occupied cock sucking leaders to glorious Hugo Boss wearing fancy Nazi kebab removers.
>>
>>28516237
That's wrong
>>
>>28516064
Zimbabwe
>>
>>28516270
Kek naziboo. You think first gen jets can hold againsts fourth gen jets or even trainers.
>>
>>28516280
pretty sure 70s migs have cannons too
>>
/k/ would rather fabricate entire autistic impossible fantasies than ever admit a German or a white person is capable of achieving anything in a theoretical war.

As far as these hypocritical kike-lovers are concerned the Nazis drooled their way into every battle and mysteriously didn't die immediately through some magical vortex and then were killed instantly and effortlessly by "muh glorious motherland" or some shit.

There's too much revisionist brainwashing on this board for an honest and unbiased discussion of the capabilities of the Third Reich.
>>
>>28516161
They are all left wingers
>>
>>28516064
They could probably take over most of africa.
If hitler showed up south africa would probably have a large amount of people going to join them
>>
>>28516637
Maybe not against any half decent military but against India yeah they probably could
>>
>>28516896
You fucking retard. 1940s era technology won't do shit against any competent 1st world nation. Keep beating dick to your blond blue eyed supermen.

Stupid motherfucker even a 20 year technology gap is apocalyptic in a total war senario let alone a fucking 70 year gap
>>
File: sssssssssssssss.jpg (26KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
sssssssssssssss.jpg
26KB, 184x184px
>>28516916
>>
>>28516896
(you) :^)
>>
>>28516064
time travel Nazis are lesser in the following
-amour
-mobility
-fire control
-battlefield awareness

so weighing this up I say the weakest military is new zealand
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAV_III#New_Zealand
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Royal_New_Zealand_Navy_ships
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_New_Zealand_Air_Force#Current_inventory
>>
>>28516986

The entire purpose of this thread is to determine what countries on Earth are 70 years behind in military preparation you subhuman mixed-breed trash.
>>
>>28516064
And yet, the Russians only needed their snow.
>>
>>28517033
>>
>>28517012
>he's still trying to trigger
>>
File: 1433753942459-1.jpg (54KB, 372x527px) Image search: [Google]
1433753942459-1.jpg
54KB, 372x527px
>>28517033
/thread
>>
>>28516896
operation barbarossa was a cake walk at first
just that soviet Russia does not want to admit to such huge losses

one thing I will say is that the russki got very good at ambush
and that the nazi don't have much tactic for dealing with hard points
tho I still feel the main failings in nazi leadership were of strategy and military intelligence
>>
>>28517012
I guess the Palestinian army in it's current state you fucking cock sucker. The fuck is it about you morons anyway.

Incapable of accepting outdated technology can and will be easily defeated.

Hey fucker let 3 of your aryan superman charge me with rocks and hand me a black powder pistol and let's see how many ubermensh I wreck with my tech advantage
>>
>>28516896

/pol/ would rather fabricate entire autistic impossible fantasies than ever admit a colored or a mixed person is capable of achieving anything in a theoretical war.

As far as these hypocritical nazi-lovers are concerned the allies and slavs drooled their way into every battle and mysteriously didn't die immediately through some magical vortex and then were killed instantly and effortlessly by "muh glorious reich" or some shit.

There's too much jerking off to hitler on this board for an honest and unbiased discussion of the capabilities of the Third Reich.
>>
File: IMG_9210.jpg (45KB, 250x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9210.jpg
45KB, 250x362px
>>28516896
why do the /pol/acks gotta out themselves like retards when someone shits on Nazi Germany?

Fuck I mean even if someone shits on the US (for reason X), the butthurt people at least try to use reason to defend the US.
>>
>>28516970
The Arjun is total fucking garbage but it's going to shred the armour of a panther/koenigstiger with training rounds and be impenetrable. The best infantry AT weapons of the war, the panzerschrek and panzerfaust would be useless against modern armour. At best, using artillery HE might get lucky.

The INSAS is a total shit rifle in almost every sense, but it's so much better than an Arisaka or Kar98. Modern infantry doctrine has changed so much. A modern squad carriers so much more firepower and versatility - even in a pleb army like India.

Plate carriers, Ballistic helmets, modern medicine are going to save many lives that the German Army/IJA couldn't hope to save. German attririon would be horrendous.

Indias shit night vision is better than the mk1 eyeball. Thermal optics too.

I'm sure German field guns can still deal damage, but India has modern counterbattery radar, military satellites and lets not forget they could just fly a jet around and if it's high enough the Germans can't do shit.

Indias recon/intelligence capability so ridiculously ahead of the Wermacht it's not even funny. I highly doubt india would need to commit troops for anything short of sweeping up bits of SS. All communications would be intercepted, every formation would be tracked from minute one and then it's just round the clock SU-34 and 155mm party. The Wermacht/IJA is not ISIS, they cannot blend into the population, they cannot hide an armoured divison in a hospital.

Even if we give ze Germans every wunderwaffe they thought about scribbling on a a napkin they're stiff going to get BTFO.
I'm a fucking hardcore wehrboo and natsoc, but this idea is fucking dumb.

At best, with no international response, I could see their combined forces being able to take some territory in africa, probably hold it too. Maybe some south pacific nations. Ireland and [spoiler]Belgium [/spoiler], luxembourg maybe just through numbers.
>>
>>28517123

>idiot with a one-shot pistol
>Against THREE opponents at once

Go to bed JIDF.
>>
File: M242 Bushmaster.jpg (211KB, 1338x770px) Image search: [Google]
M242 Bushmaster.jpg
211KB, 1338x770px
can it kill a panther or pz4 ?
>>
>>28517222
pz4 for sure, don't know about the armor of the Panther though, can't comment on that
>>
>>28517226
With modern ammo an M242 could pen a T55 or early T72, so probably.
>>
>>28517211
>black powder
>one shot

Revolvers exist you fuckwit
>>
>What is the most powerful present day military Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan can defeat?
>What is the most powerful present day military
> most powerful present day military
>can defeat
Do you fuckers know how to read?

Anyway to answer OP i would say most African Nations, some South American and a few Asian nations as well.
>>
File: Faggot Alert.gif (382KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot Alert.gif
382KB, 392x500px
>>28517245

>ENGAGE DAMAGE CONTROL!
>>
File: finnish snowman.jpg (149KB, 900x1145px) Image search: [Google]
finnish snowman.jpg
149KB, 900x1145px
>>28517033

Of course my friend.
>>
>>28517252
Niggah I wasn't even the poster you were originally responding to. Also if you don't know about black powder revolvers on fucking /k/ of all places then you need to go read a book on good old mr. Colt you dipshit
>>
File: sack of wet mice.jpg (159KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
sack of wet mice.jpg
159KB, 400x571px
>>28517289

>Even more damage control
>>
>>28517239
cheers
>>
>>28517211
Not even Jewish, infact I despise their actions in the Gaza strip and the multiple human rights violations in their air bombing campaign.

With that being said I'm Also not a dim wit moron with a very narrow bigoted view on race and world history.

Also

>Black powder
>Mistaking for flintlock, matchlock or wheel lock
>Only one shot
>Gtfo my /k/ you ignorant fuckstick
>>
File: what am i reading gaston.jpg (83KB, 552x395px) Image search: [Google]
what am i reading gaston.jpg
83KB, 552x395px
>>28517332
>>
Something interesting assuming wikipedia's numbers are to be at all trusted, an Abrams has more effective armor than a Yamato.
>>
>>28517303
It's not my fault you don't know anything about fire arms on a board dedicated to them. The black powder revolvers was a pretty noticeable and big step up. It's kind if like not knowing what a gatling gun is.
>>
>>28517303
you're projecting m8, its not like he said single shot black powder. And while its understandable that he might have not been referring to single shot black powder guns, you are doing damage control by saying he's damage controlling when he explains what he meant
>>
File: 1417897346225.jpg (57KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417897346225.jpg
57KB, 540x960px
>>28517344
Remember to fill this form out in triplicate you child
>>
>>28516940
Are you forgetting that every other African owns a RPG.

And even the kids have AK-47s.

Fritz would get ass raped.

Assuming the nignogs could stop killing each other long enough to kill fritz.
>>
>>28517252
>>28517303
>>28517344
:^)
>>
>>28517239
what a time to be alive
>>
They could wipe out Israel fairly easily.
>>
>>28517252
>>28517303
>>28517344
>Not knowing about the colt walker, dragoon, navy, and army.

Absolute toppest of keks
>>
>>28517428
AHAHHAHH HAHAHAHA
>>
>>28517435
>>
I wish posting on /pol/ would autoban you from ever posting on /k/. Retarded /pol/acks are a scourge.

These two WWII powers would even get their shit pushed in by the norks. Piss poor equipment by today's standards would wreck WWII tech. Only way they could win against even a small modern nation is with numbers and raw skill. They might be able to take some South/Central American or African shithole with a tiny or hilariously useless military, but pretty much everywhere else would send them packing.
>>
>>28516064
they can maybe bully some smaller nations like balts/african/destroy saudi arabia.

But their tanks which were mediocre back in the day are like paper now, their battleships would sink the instant they got in range of anything, they didn't have a single stealth fighter and their troops, while they may be motivated, their training and doctrine is out of date along with their weapons, excluding STG44, which would fare as well as any other assault rifle. Except they had a few of them.

tl;dr not even get past polan
>>
>>28517429
yes but are they pistols ?
>>
Why can't we have threads without the JIDF false flagging and shilling all over the place?
>>
>>28517454

>I wish people who think differently from me were forbidden from the First Amendment because their kind hurts my feelings!

Grow up.
>>
>>28517009
lol wat?

Nobody taught you about Gallipoli?
> English dropped us in wrong place
> Out numbered
> No food
> No Ammo
> Fucken Aussies
> Fucken Turks
> better k/d than Turks
>>
>>28517454

>These two WWII powers would even get their shit pushed in by the norks
>Norks

Now that was just mean.
>>
>>28517447
Wrong pal you're talking to a guinea harp here you kraut wannabe
>>
>>28517192
> Confirmed for never working with an Indian

Biggest population of dumb fucks...
>>
>>28517490
>>28517479
How about you stop being annoying little shits screaming JIDF JIDF JIDF every 5 seconds first?

We don't really hate the krauts, we hate you.
>>
>>28517479
OP asked a stupid question. He got his shit slapped in response by people who undertand military strategy, advantages and disadvantages.

Some retard /pol/tard hit the sperg switch and got a mouthfull of spunk for his Trouble

>>28517470
...this comment should be a autoban
>>
>>28517502
>no /pol/itical threads
>posts a /pol/ thread
>doesn't even remotely tie it to guns, just nazi shit and how they would fare against a modern military
>crys when we don't like his thread
We have a 1A to, dingleberry.

Also, this is just on /k/'s side of the line, but barely. If you hadn't posted about their military, you be banned. We really don't enjoy your shit here, /pol/, its really annoying.
>>
>>28517470
What can men do against such reckless faggotry
>>
>>28516064
Costa Rica for sure
>>
>>28517494
"oi fuck me up the bloody bunghole those buggery great guns the browns ave are buggering up all our tommies"
>>
>>28517490
>First admendment
>Protection against goverment persecution for speech and free press
>Having anything to do with getting grilled for stupid opinions by the general public

Do some research on your own rights you colossal faggot. People like you dont deserve the land of the "free"
>>
>>28517494
>KDA
jesus christ that takes me back
>be in sandbox
>some shit kicking manchild somehow bumbled his way into my squad
>all the tacticool gear
>forever talking about his KDA
>took personal photos of every BDA
>keeps saying shit like "im on a monster kill now"
>forever talking shit about how many kills he has, asks lt to make sure he's named in the ARR as getting the kills and shit
>fast forward
>kicks a mine on patrol
>casevac on the way
>whisper in his ear
>respawn in 10, 9, 8....
>died on the bird

thinking back im not sure who was the bigger edgelord.
>>
File: no need to be so upset.jpg (33KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
no need to be so upset.jpg
33KB, 1024x682px
>>28517519
>>
>>28516064
Any country that doesn't have a decently sized airforce might have a tough time because of the sheer numerical size of Axis armies.
>>
>>28516064
Nobody. Anywhere on the planet.

Even the most ass-backward military in the world has easy access to 40+ year old anti-tank rockets, .50/7.62 machine guns, AAA and shoulder-fired anti-air missiles. The former can destroy any Nazi tank in existence and probably sink German ships too, the MGs will be plenty sufficient for holding off human wave attacks and Nazi air power is a joke by modern standards. The only thing the Nazis have going for them is artillery which would be crushed as the front lines rapidly moved back over it.

Shit even the NYPD could probably give the Nazis a run for their money.

I'm going to be charitable and not count Japan at all here as they'd be a liability.
>>
>>28517519
Don't you mean Autobahn?
>>
>>28517531

I'm not the OP you little shit.

>>28517549
You just said people who visit one board shouldn't be allowed on another. If 4chan were a country you would have basically proposed segregation based on board affiliation, which Constitutionally would be a grievous violation of rights.
>>
>>28517494
Passchendaele
Gallipoli
Somme
>glorious failure

2nd New Zealand Division has more fun
>>
>>28517602
Would you prefer we gas you instead?
>>
>>28517588
You need to take into account the very large size of these armies relative to what modern nations/factions currently field. Regardless of their technology, 3+ million disciplined soldiers is nothing to scoff at. If a force has no ability to interrupt the Axis' logistical train then they could be in a lot of trouble.
>>
File: prancing lala homo man.png (523KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
prancing lala homo man.png
523KB, 722x525px
>>28517602
But 4chan's not a country. Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 720108326_51359.jpg (73KB, 706x1280px) Image search: [Google]
720108326_51359.jpg
73KB, 706x1280px
>This thread
>>
>>28517033
And ~25m people to distract/fight them.
>>
>>28517618
>3+ million disciplined soldiers is nothing to scoff at.

Says who?

3 million disciplined soldiers become 1 million starving POWs once their air power is destroyed, their combined arms fails because their armor is non-existent and 2 million of them die to a couple of guys with an MG in one hand and a beer in the other.
>>
>>28517649
Do you not think the Axis' armies faced machine guns during WW2? Infantry doctrine has not changed significantly, if a faction has limited ability to disrupt the Axis' supply chain, which would be the case if it had a shitty/nonexistent airforce then the infantry fight would be quite even, and the Axis' would have huge numerical advantages.
>>
>>28517602
Not even the same poster who proposed segregation, merely informed the fucktard of what the 1A entailed.

Everybody has differing opinions fine. But most of the useless /pol/ shits are extremely bigoted, baised and have little to no knowledge on firearms, shitposting their personal belifes when in all honestly we could not give a shit less

OP asked a question with little knowledge on nazi Germanys capabilities to wage war in the modern war, in return /k/ insulted his lack of knowledge and refuted multiple points the op had brought up. Then the OP proceeded to screech about zee germans and das joos, henceforth why we hate /pol/

Tl:Dr eat a dick , fuck you and git out
>>
>>28517677

Awww look, it thinks it's people. Adorable.
>>
>>28517668
Don't discount the fact that a modern inf squad has much more firepower than a ww2 rifle Squad. Not to mention German supply lines were festered with problems, ranging from front line replenishment to the inflexable nature of the officer and replacement pipeline, most of which were trained in Berlin, hundreds of miles from the batrlefield
>>
File: holo sick.jpg (257KB, 723x718px) Image search: [Google]
holo sick.jpg
257KB, 723x718px
>>28517638

>This entire board
>>
>>28517668
>Do you not think the Axis' armies faced machine guns during WW2?
Yes, and the result was mechanized warfare. Tanks rolled through MG fire and killed nests, rendering trench warfare obsolete because their armor was sufficient to survive the threats of the day. That is no longer the case. They would be forced to dig their trenches and stay there. And seeing as mobile phones exist, tracing enemy movements is as simple as setting up a couple of remote cameras in areas of interest and making a phonecall, and they'd be unlikely to have enough time to dig in. Commonplace things today that we don't even think about completely change the nature and tactics of war.

Their supply chain is just this side of irrelevant seeing as it can't bring them anything that will actually win them the war. All it will do is keep them from starving to death in their trenches.
>>
>>28517721
Not to mention comms equipment. The axis powers would be at a crucial disadvantage against any modern comms gear and thusly unable to coordinate effectly against the much more consequenly mobile and adaptable modern force
>>
>>28517705
>>28517721
Again I am not trying to say that the Axis' would survive an brush with any halfway-competent military with decent technology, but their numerical superiority and relatively high levels of training and difficulty could make them a threat to nations in africa and factions in the middle east with little air-power and poor logistics and training, and they could certainly sweep aside the NYPD.
>>
>Far larger standing army than most modern nations
>Element of surprise

>70 year old tech
>Military Academies have studied the tactics inside and out

So are we assuming no allies to either side plus no American intervention? Also, do the Nazis lose their historical fuel shortage handicap? Are they allowed to use modern German manufacturing to replace broken equipment?

Considering the increase in population worldwide, cities would be even harder for them to control. Their only real chance would be going up against a really rich country with a hollowed out defense budget and an unarmed people.

So, maybe they could take on Sweden assuming they start off with troops and equipment hidden in transports docked in harbor like they did during the Invasion of Norway.
>>
>>28517734
I mentioned that.

>>28517721
Also there's the fact that drones are kids' toys these days. In 1942 a recon flight was a dangerous, heroic endeavour that required great resources, training, planning and risk to life. These days Somalia could send a $20 plastic drone with a $10 camera to buzz the enemy lines and send pics back via the Internet, not giving two flying fucks if it gets shot down. That kind of intelligence is simply unavailable to the Nazis.
>>
>>28517741
Well remember even those counties would have the defender 3:1 advantage, and the home turf advantage. Good comms is a force multiplier, semi Auto rifles are a force multiplier, modern tanks are a force multipler. Even with the most woefully under equipped nations the axis powers would face a considerable foe. Honestly it could swing both ways in some of the lesser developed nations in Africa, SE Asia or the ME. But it is not a given on either side and the balance of victory would hang very precariously.

You have to understand the massive disadvantages the axis face. Sheer numbers would almost be their only shot
>>
>>28517741
>could make them a threat
They would be a threat, no doubt. But not a credible one. The Nazis have nothing that could take out an NYPD MRAP. The NYPD has rocket launchers that could destroy Nazi tanks. MGs sufficient to serve as AAA in a pinch. Enough manpower to hold choke points with said MGs and automatic rifles. Not to even mention the terrain. Again the only thing the Nazis have going for them is artillery, which needs to be protected behind the front lines. Front lines they could not hold.
>>
>>28517769
I think the Axis would have better training and discipline as well. A lot of these modern forces can and do rout at the drop of the hat, and even if they stay in the fight their tactics and proficiency are not the best. I think the Axis armies would do exceptionally well in an African civil war type situation.
>>
>what is the most advanced military force the nazis could take out today?
>o-oh, really? Well I mean the NYPD surely wouldn't stand in the way of glorio-
>o-oh..

This is what the Naziboos have sunk to.
>>
>>28517783
An 88 could knock out an MRAP, and although the 35,000 officers of the NYPD might have better small arms technology, the are not trained, equipped nor organized for combined arms combat, and would probably not be able to hold out against a full-scale axis invasion of the 5 boroughs.
>>
Is this a bait thread or naziboos really this retarded?

Fucking faggot germans got rekt in ww2 they would get rekt now too especially with their over engineered unreliable pos tanks without fuel shit planes

They were.good in killing civilians but when against another army they couldnt stop retreating until they were in berlin getting raped by soviets and faggot hotler shot himself
>>
>>28517795
Well a African civil war would imply a severely weekend state plagued by infighting. Most of the Infantry combat would be in urban cities, where the local population could be mustered in to fighting. Remember the vast majority of axis soldiers were also conscripts. African m60s or t62s would rule open plains battles due to sheer range, optics and i doubt anything would pen their armor other than HE arty shells. Airpower would come incredibly useful for the axis, being their one definable advantage but modern SPAAGs or AAA would shread 40s era aviation assets.

I guess it boils down to how much anti air assets the nation in question possessed
>>
>>28517795
only in the sahelian region, wehr didnt have good jungle tactics. Japs might have a better chance
>>
how to deal with mg41 and banzai charges ?
I do not think modern infantry can deal with it
>>
>>28517639
Merely an accessory.
>>
>>28517810
>full-scale axis invasion
Let's run through this. NYPD and Nazi Germany 1v1, German manufacturing base has magically teleported to somewhere 150 miles away, no outside assistance except their cities, and NYC is now a country.

Luftwaffe planes launch the invasion by surprise with bombing raids. Inaccurate bombing raids destroy more office buildings than police complexes, and modern fire codes prevent wildfires the FDNY can't handle. NYC realizes the rest of the planet has disappeared and they're alone.

NYPD launches drones into the air to ascertain what's shooting at them. A few posts on /k/ reveals the era of their enemy. Squads are posted to rooftops with AAA and Stinger missiles (yes, they have them). Luftwaffe bombers start taking heavy losses as the ground invasion begins.

shall I continue?
>>
I wish fagermans would chimp out again it would be a great joy to kill their soldiers then hunt down and kill every german civilian
>>
>>28517853
No need to countinue, fagermans would get rekt as usual
>>
File: 1445430212713.jpg (78KB, 505x865px) Image search: [Google]
1445430212713.jpg
78KB, 505x865px
>>28517853
Yeah, now you have my attention I want to see this through anon
>>
>>28517830
Axis had better troops, Germany could have beaten Russia and England alone - if it weren't for France and USA. You are an American cock mongler who doesn't know anything about its troops in comparison with Germany's or even Japan's.
For instance, your best pilot has barely taken down like 40 airplanes while Germany's best pilot, Erich Hartmann, had had more than 300 victories. And the Japanese were better than you as well, Nishizawa had 90, even if you have started to have better airplanes than A6 Zero from a point.
And the Axis would have won if we, Romanians hadn't gone with the communists.
>>
>>28517881
Im european you romanian gypsy fag

Could have this could have that bla bla bla....

Fagermans got rekt you little naziboo and thinking that your shitheap gypsy cou try played that big of a role lel

But but mah eric fagman

So fucking what you little naziboo bitch eric cocksucker died like a faggot too

>fagerman could have beat the soviets

Nice joke you deluded gypsy fag
>>
>>28517853
Again you have to deal with the fact that at the end of the day the NYPD is about 35,000 men strong and doesn't have the training or equipment to sustain this type of combat. They may have stinger missiles and MRAPs, but not in sufficient numbers, in reality most officers would be outfitted with Kevlar vest, a service pistol, an AR-15, a shotgun and a squad car; they're deployed all throughout the city in scattered units of 2 officers apiece. Law enforcement officers are not trained to move and operate like a soldier is and couldn't hold out for long against an organized military force regardless of the technological disparity, which for your rank and file officer would not be that large to begin with. Perhaps a few officers nearby the armory could hold out for a while, but at the end of the day the NYPD is not a force designed for combat operations and in this asinine hypothetical scenario they would not fare well, just accept that
>>
NYPD against the Wehrmacht? Ever heard it the Warschau uprising?
I am an expert and they could take anyone up to India. Not like some little nukes would stop them.
>>
>>28517912
Then they call in the national guard and germans are done for

So fucking pathetic that naziboos get btfod in every board then they make up scenarios where their precisious little LOSER german army would have to fight a fucking police force
>>
>>28517905
I can see who is the gypsy here, unfortunately. I didn't like their politics as well as I didn't like the communist ones; but I liked their warfare. And they were kind people, my grandfather told me that until 1944, Germans would pay rent for accomodation, buy the goods, reward the children with chocolate which was very rare back then. And he told me that when the Russians came - they pillaged the land, requesting accomodation for free, stealing meat, eggs and cheese. Communism has managed to destroy the Russian man.

You are a deluded fuck who doesn't know to have a proper argument - I see that swearing is your best way.
>>
>>28517934
You don't think I know that, m8?

I'm disputing the claim a poster made way back when that the NYPD alone could stand up against the Axis.
>>
>>28517872
>>28517912
To be honest, the more I write of this, the more of NYC the Nazis effortlessly take and hold. The Nazis may have no answer to NYPD armor, but as you've said the NYPD doesn't really have the quantity of heavy weapons required to answer Nazi armor. The best I've got so far is the entire city police force retreating to Staten Island and blowing up the bridges behind them, holding off the Luftwaffe with AAA of which they have plenty.

Artillery really is the killer. No police force has it and the standoff advantage is too great.

OK. You win. The Nazis could fight the NYPD to a standstill.

Hope that makes you proud.
>>
>>28517853
Lol this is so stupid haha they would make NY look like Dresden in 10 seconds flat and then let the SS shovel the ashes to the potato fields.
>>
>>28517940
>germany could win if this and that
>germany would win if romania stays with them!!!!!
>germans paying for food and housing

And you call me deluded

You just an avarge naziboo retard
>>
>>28516064
they had millions of men under arms.
they could defeat probaboly most countries in their currents state except the top militaries.
>>
>>28517951
Nypd would make amfagermans looks like minced meat in 10 min and make burger from them
>>
>>28517949
I'm just having fun here, friend. I hope you are too. I have no special love for the Nazis I just enjoy a good hypothetical argument. I am well aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the German and Japanese war machines, mostly thanks to this fantastic book.
>>
>>28517968
Being this deluded
>>
>>28517949
>NYPD armor

Do they actually have tanks? MRAPs and APCs sure, but an offensive, cannon armed AFV?
>>
>>28517973
Problem is they simply don't have anything heavier for offense than a few scattered missiles, helicopter-mounted MGs and APCs. Without any heavy offensive weapons, they can retreat in safety but they have virtually no way to fight back.

That is something that cannot be said of any extant military today.

So, we have our answer, people. The most powerful present day military Nazi Germany could defeat is the NYPD.
>>
>>28517985
>but an offensive, cannon armed AFV?
No, they don't. If they did this scenario would be a lot more interesting. They just don't have any way to fight back.
>>
>>28516850
Thats a situation where its just as dangerous for the mig as it would be for the bf109 or whatever.

With out thrust vectoring a jet is at a disadvantage in a close quarters gunfight with a ww2 era fighter
>>
>>28517995
Now the question is where does the NYPD rank in terms of national armies.
>>
>>28517971
That wouldn't even be considered a battle, merely some white noise of battle.

All qiet on the western front.
>>
>>28516064
Keep in mind they had
>elite waffen
Generally reckless bastards who's only advantage was en esprit de corps and fanatacism
>fallshrimjager
a) terrible spelling
b) they got BTFO by Greak farmers with pitch forks. They have small arms only, any vaguely modern tanks would doom them

>biggest, most powerful tanks that ever existed
Objectively incorrect.

>biggest, most powerful battleships that ever existed
With no radar and poor damage control. Not to mention that they're the biggest and most powerful examples of an obsolete technology. It'd be like having the biggest and most powerful flint spear. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>28517999
If we give the nazis things like fuel and etc why.not say there was 20 m1 ambrams in ny and 12 ah 64 apache and 6 trucks full of m4s and ammo for them and some rpg
>>
>>28516185
Neither did the Nazis.
>>
>>28518004
Roughly number 20 in terms of funding.

More or less irrelevant though seeing as every other army has heavy offensive weapons.
>>
>>28518002
You fucking retard why would a jet turnfight with a prop when a jet has tremwndous energy and acceleration advantage?
>>
>>28518020
You probably don't need to give the Nazi's much more than their numbers and rifles for them to be fine against the popo.
>>
>>28518020
So the Nazis are strolling into NYC on foot with horses towing their artillery and no air cover?

>why can't I hold all these POWs
>>
>>28518034
Yeah that didnt even worked out in 1940s they got rekt back then now they woukd get rekt more
>>
>>28518004
probably pretty high considering most everyone just trusts nato to protect them

Anyway the question is, would elite german special forces be able to secure enemy military outposts in surprise attacks against the standard training of modern day random soldier guys in non important countries?

Because the germans primary strength in ww2 was being able to take and adapt/improve captured enemy technology.

Their most successful tanks were captured and converted.

Nobody is factoring in how things would go down.

Germany would surprise attack, with numbers, and capture technology and instantly through kraut space magic slap some german markings on it and have it figured out, and improved somhow with autistic engineering prowess.

People are putting too much an emphasis on technology here. Technology helps when its being applied and relevant, but the aggressor gets to pick when the fight happens.
>>
>>28518034
It's the tanks and artillery that clinch it for the Nazis. Without that, the APCs and MRAPs become effective weapons against Nazi infantry, the missiles are sufficient to destroy the small amount of artillery they'd be able to tow with them, MG armed helicopters can harass from the air and riot control tactics can be adapted to deal with them.

Reduce the offensive advantage the Nazis have and the defensive advantage of the NYPD shines.
>>
>>28518052
What you saying is simply wrong and retarded
>>
Do I really have to remind you that germany was a lot stronger than the US in the war up till 1944?

Also this guy if you don't know who that is you shouldn't be allowed to talk about war or handle guns.
>>
>>28518065
>knowing about some random nazi war criminal
>prerequisite for anything but membership in your friendly local Aryan prison gang

Anon pls
>>
>>28518032
it wouldnt, which is the point.

Whether its a jet or a just a faster prop plane, the strategy the slower, more maneuverable fighters use would be identical, and theres a lot more of them than there are jets.

So basically the jets option is to boom and zoom in a fast but predictable way into a literal swarm of much more maneuverable fighters perfectly capable of hurting it with their guns, or just run away.

The fighters retain control of the air, keep attacking the ground forces, and the germans have effective air superiority, they just lose a plane now and then
>>
>>28518065
Do i really have to say that you are wrong naziboo?

"but muh german was so strong and so good weapons and best soldiers and wonderweapons 10000 years ahead of their time!!"

Then why did they lost?

"stfu ur a jew u angri bc nazis invad u omg jew kike jew"
>>
>>28518054
I still think well-organized infantry on their own would pose enough of a threat to the police. The NYPD may have a defensive advantage, but do they have enough gear to defend all that much terrain, especially in an urban environment with crowded sight lines.
>>
>>28518075
Yeah total bs but nice try naziboo
>>
>>28518060
Im afraid not. Germany started ww2 with only enough military power for poland, they werent expecting a larger fight at all. Basically everything they used for the rest of the war was a bunch of captured and converted stuff, which was fantastic, combined with a smaller amount of german-made things which where either crap, or good when they worked but always breaking.

Numbers, training, technology.

germany is going to have the numbers vs any modern day military

any modern day military will have the technological advantage

that leaves training as the question
>>
>>28518091
Sorry but you are retarded
>>
>>28518090
>a naziboo for thinking the entire ww2 german army could take out some shitty little third world countries army consisting of 10 surplus soviet tanks and a hand full of old fighters

ok
>>
>>28518075
>into
Modern jets could get a guns solution on ww2 prop planes from so far above them the props would stall trying to tilt up to fire back. Not to mention a single missile into a "swarm" of prop planes would probably kill 2-3 of them directly and another half dozen with debris from the wrecked planes.

Also, a numerical advantage in the air doesnt mean shit against a vast technological advantage. See: Israel

Try again
>>
>>28518097
>some shitty ww2 prop plane equiped air force could get air superioty over jets and modern aa

Yes you are a retarded naziboo and dumb af too
>>
>>28518100
we are not talking about modern jets though, we are talking about surplus 70s jets.
>>
>>28518039
well the Nazis never had problems with war crimes
>>
>>28518107
which could do the same thing
>>
>>28518107
So? You say that a mig 23 or a phantom couldnt deal with some bf 109s? Fucking retard
>>
>>28517428
>nuclear armed nation
>beaten by a bunch of idiots in tin cans with bolt actions and subsonic aircraft
Nice joke there friend.
>>
>>28518105
If the enemy planes are spending all their time trying to kill your fighters, and cant engage your ground attack craft because of that, it doesn't matter if your planes are actually killing the enemy planes or not.
>>
>>28517490
>first amendment applies to a privately owned imageboard on the internet
>Waaaahhh muh feelings
Fucking millenials.
>>
>>28516064

>elite waffen

Debatable at best

>fallschrimjäger

a paratrooper is a paratrooper is a paratrooper. Stop using fancy names to hype them up. Everyone had fucking paratroopers.

>modern stealth fighter jets

this meme again. They did not have "stealth fighters" they had a couple of futuristic looking prototypes that barely resemble "modern stealth fighters"

>the biggest, most powerful tanks that ever existed

That were so stupidly complicated they were largely self defeating and getting BTFO by fucking shermans.

>the biggest, most powerful battleships that ever existed

No! You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: DN-SC-82-03010.jpg (2MB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
DN-SC-82-03010.jpg
2MB, 3000x2400px
>>28517519
>Some retard /pol/tard hit the sperg switch and got a mouthfull of spunk for his Trouble
That gave me a hearty chuckle, have a picture.
>>
>>28518119
A ground attack jet can fly so high and fast that bfs or fws have no chance to catch it for example mig 27 or su 25 or an f 4 with bombs etc
>>
>>28518114
Are you following the fucking thread?

Some, sure. They need to deal with all of them though.

Everyone in this thread is talking about technology not realizing that no modern day military, not even the US, is operating at anything near its full theoretical capacity if the entire nation is at war. The germans in this thought experement would be, they would be a mid 20th century nation with 100% of their resources dedicated to war, suddenly appearing and attacking some country whos military is really just an elaborate honor guard for some nato missile base.

Any other ww2 era army, france, poland, whatever, could probably beat the majority of national armies of today armed with late 20th century tech, through industrial might.

Nobody has the production capacity anymore. Factories would need to be built, and by then the magically materialized ww2 military would have gained a lot of ground and started capturing and exploiting modern tech.
>>
>>28517588
Not to mention something which no one else has brought up.
They have the internet. They would know everything about the German and Japanese militaries. They'd have no secrets, no surprises. Not to mention their codes would be easily read, their movements tracked and their HQ's bombed into dust before they got anywhere near fighting.
>>
>>28518140
Bullshit naziboo
>>
>>28516270
>... were you dropped on your head as a rugrat?ME-262, ME-163, AR-234, HE-162....Nope, not a functioning jet in sight.

All those "jets" listed could fly for about 11 total hours before the engines would need to be completely torn down and rebuilt because their bearing surfaces were complete total shite.
>>
>>28517618
>3 million disciplined
They weren't all disciplined, they weren't all experienced, they weren't all that bothered about fighting, especially when all their tanks are blown up by aircraft they can't see.
>>
>>28518140
To further this, do you have any idea how many countries have invasion plans of 'this is what we do to hold out untill the US can come save us'?

The plan for some is basically to just give up almost all their teritory to pull back and secure landing sights along their coast.

Well in this scenario thats obviously off limits, no intervention, 1 on 1 that countries forces vs the entire ww2 german military.

They will rack of great kill death ratios, but they just dont have the capacity to deal with the volume
>>
>>28518140
Yeah magically germans have infinite supplies and can use computers etc which they never saw in their life

Just give up naziboo faggot
>>
>>28518144
but muh numbers, muh full capacity
>>
>>28518140
You have a point, but modern air power could decimate the Axis logistical train and any troops unfortunate enough to form a juicy enough group. Your argument is the same type of argument that North Korea supporters employ.
>>
>>28517741
>relatively high levels of training
Where do you keep getting that from? Compared to who? Pre-World War Two China?
They're not fucking super soldiers, they surrendered in droves when World War Two armies rolled all over them, they'll surrender quicker when a modern one does it from 20 miles away from behind a hill with missiles they can't do anything about.
>>
>>28518156
You fucking deluded naziboo retard faggot can you fucking understand that what you are vomiting here is total fucking bullshit or you sucked so many dicks that it turned your brain into shit?
>>
>>28517795
See, again you and others assume that German troops were some how more disciplined and less likely to retreat.
That might have been less likely to retreat whilst being driven back to Germany, as they were fighting for their homeland. You dump them in some random coutnry and their tanks, supply dumps and HQ's start exploding, they're going to a lot more open to surrender.
>>
>>28518119
Most ground attackers have service ceilings like 4x that of the kraut prop aircraft. They're also faster with greater climb rates. Even an old ass F-86 is blatantly superior to a bunch of old prop planes.

Modern fighters would eat them alive and be fully capable of staying out of range when running ground attack.
>>
>>28518169
>>28518181
I don't think it's unfair to say your average Wehrmacht of Japanese soldier was probably better trained, especially in being part of a cohesive unit, and more likely to stay in the fight than your average dickshit running around in Iraq or sub-Saharan Africa. This would provide them an advantage, assuming the enemy force didn't have sufficient air power to target their logistics.
>>
>>28518166
But could they do it to enough of it?

I think people are overestimating what the military power of some modern nations is. There are plenty of little countries whos navies are basically just a hand full, literally, of old 60s mine sweepers and a few patrol boats, for example.

Nobody is claiming they could beat a major power, but there are almost 200 countries in the world today, and the best this thread can come up with is the NYPD?

It seems to me theres a bunch of tacticool faggots in here who think modern stuff is just an i win button. It is, in even numbers, but nobody has even numbers. Pretty much only the US maintains a proper military anymore, and its honestly pretty small if we were going to compare it based only on size to stuff before ww2 broke out.
>>
>>28517881
>Germany could have beaten England alone
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Good luck getting across the channel you sausage munching faggots.

I'd also like to point out that the very fact that Germany had pilots with hundreds of kills was a weakness. Allied aces had fewer kills because they were rotated out of combat and used to train green pilots. German aces flew until they died, their nerves cracked or the war ended. It resulted in large numbers of inexperienced pilots flying about as wingmen for one pilot who got all the kills. When that ace dies, your squadron goes to shit. It was a really, really dumb policy.
>>
>>28518193
>modern military would need even numbers to beat the shitty ww2 german army

Naziboo retard
>>
>>28518205
literally didnt say that, you are just shitposting at this point.
>>
>hitler discounted value of radar
>air superiority is critical in modern warfare
so basically any country that doesn't use radar
>>
>>28518208
You faggot you forgot what you posted a few min ago? Fucking retard
>>
>>28518065
>Do I really have to remind you that germany was a lot stronger than the US in the war up till 1944?
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.
>>
>>28518065
It's just some random potato munching faggot who failed to take over the Seychelles. Big woop.
>>
>>28518096
Which part was retarded?
>>
>>28518215
do you know what an i win button is?
"even numbers is an i win button", does not equate into "even numbers is required to win"
>>
>>28518221
Everything
>>
>>28518119
a) What exactly are World War era ground attack aircraft going to do against a modern army?
b) Why would jets need to focus on fighters that cannot catch them whilst they're in the air?
The jets would just casually rape all the ground attack aircraft then turn their attention to any fighters that haven't had the sense to bail.
>>
>>28518193
Well maybe, I think what really puts the Nazi's at a disadvantage is that any nation that is a couple of notches above "failed state" tier is at the very least going to be able to anticipate the axis' moves with relative ease, and use superior technology and mobility to defend critical hard points while launching interdiction missions to interfere with the German supply lines. Furthermore, "the modernized" portion of the Wehrmacht was relatively small, if you knock that out, you're left fighting military formations straight out of World War 1.
>>
>>28518212
>us basically always gains air superiority
>it doesnt always win
>important

its "nice"
>>
>>28518217
True though
>>
>>28518230
Honestly that's too complicated, the real strategy is just destroy all enemy air bases and there's not a damn thing they can do about it.
>>
>>28518236
Thats why nazis won yeah? Oh wait.... :^}
>>
File: UHx8wTa.jpg (411KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
UHx8wTa.jpg
411KB, 1280x720px
>>28518193
>modern stuff is just an i win button
>>
>>28518229
So you're saying that the Germans,when they invaded Poland, were actually also ready to simultaneously invade France as well?
Are you saying that they didn't use a vast array of captured equipment, some of which was superior to their own at the time?
>>
>>28518236
It objectively isn't.
By 1944 the Americans outnumbered, outgunned and out produced the Germans.
>>
>>28518199
England? Wasn't that the small American aircraft base?
>>
>>28518247
>modern technology and modern knowledge of the Wehrmacht and IJN/IJA is just an I win button
Yes.
>>28518239
Ture, I was a bit elaborate there.
>>
>>28518253
Cool, nice little joke there. Shame it has no bearing on the fact that Germany wasn't going to invade it across the channel.
Come back once you've hit puberty kid.
>>
>>28518254
>modern technology
>mig-21

I think you missed the point, anon
>>
>>28518240
Nazis lost because of the soviets.
>>
File: 1450804928625.png (89KB, 796x574px) Image search: [Google]
1450804928625.png
89KB, 796x574px
>>28518250
You are boring now just stop

Also ITT pic related
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451592534025.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451592534025.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
This entire thread is why I don't come to /k/ for serious advice.

The fucking Wehrmacht at its height, all things considered, was powerful for its time.

Back when airplanes used props, artillery was moved by horse, and recon was strategic level.

Logistics is how a fucking works. It doesn't matter if you fucking kill 5000 tanks a day if you only have the supplies to kill 5. Any fucking country with jets or even helicopters is going to fucking decimate your horse drawn supply lines. Your soldiers starve, your advances are smaller every day as magical fucking floating tanks rain down rocket fire and cannon into your C3 network. Your artillery can't survive counterbattery, fuck you don't even know what counterbattery is.

The Wehrmacht would fucking fall to anything close to a NATO nation. I'm gunna go so far as to say Norway would even kick the living shit out of it.
>>
File: Tomahawk range.jpg (259KB, 809x871px) Image search: [Google]
Tomahawk range.jpg
259KB, 809x871px
>>28518140
The Axis would have what they had.
>They'd get shit all over by literally any MBT from the last 50 years
>A god damn M1A1 Abrams has more effective armor than a freakin Yamato battleship's hulls
>Modern SAMs and AA guns would utterly and completely rape their planes
>What is going to happen to those planes and their bombs when they get near a C-RAM?
>Modern aircraft would be utterly untouchable
>Modern body armor would almost certainly defeat their small arms
>Modern ground troops are vastly better armed and equipped and are far more capable
>Modern naval forces would wipe the floor with both the jap and nazi navies without ever being seen, pic fucking related

If tankers painted every last armor kill they would get on the hull they'd be able to call it a new camo pattern assuming they panted each marker a slightly different color.

If you put the US today against the entire nazi military at it's height the nazis would be wiped the fuck out. If you put them against ANY major first world military it would be a damn turkey shoot. You'd have a front row seat of why fighting the US up front is suicide.

It is the height of stupidity to assume the axis even have a chance against any major power from today.

Even the fucking norks would rape them without lube.
>>
>>28518230
>a) What exactly are World War era ground attack aircraft going to do against a modern army?
Blow stuff up
>b) Why would jets need to focus on fighters that cannot catch them whilst they're in the air?

Vietnam showed us what slow ground support planes could do (be better than anything else at close air support), and simultaneously showed us the difficulty that jets had attacking low flying prop planes with really good maneuverability.

In order to efficiently fight such a plane you need to slow down to shoot at it. Eventually you will kill it by making lots of passes if you dont, but by then its done its job

Jets are too fast, they require a much larger area to operate in. Its one of the reasons helicopters are used now.

There is a practical issue of it taking time, a small number of more modern fighters could eventually deal with them all, but by then how much damage will they have caused? Remember everything lost is a huge comparative loss for the modern small nations military because they have such smaller numbers.

Its possible that a mass attack of old shitty stukas could take out the 20 or so armor units they have before their air force can do anything about it.

Since we are talking about a 1on1 situation here, the entierty of what the germans had will be directed at this one little nation

Luxembourge has about 800 soldiers. Its 'airoce' (it doesnt have an airforce) consists ENTIRELY of support aircraft, a few awacs and some transport planes

It has no armor, only some APCs

That is a national military

It could probably beat the NYPD
>>
>>28516064
At what point in the war? Are they suddenly teleported into a magical world where Japan and Germany are next to each other geographically? How are their supplies? Are they still being choked to death by regular bombings?
>>
>>28516064

Nothing.

China can literally make jet trainers that shit all over the best aircraft in the WW2 world for a few dollars. Hand held AT has progressed to the point RPGs today would have fucking obliterated even the most INSANE Nazi idea for a weapon, including the Maus or that stupid ass land battleship, because 200mm in WW2 was considered heavily armoured and even 70s RPGs were capable of cracking 400mm of RHA, let alone stuff from this side of the 90s when even shitty RPG-29s can kill Challengers and M1A1s.

The scale of tech has just been insane for the last 70 years. The Cold War pretty much pushed the tech at WW2 levels for the better part of a century due to risk of war to the point that the only limiting factor was batteries and human involvement.

Nazis wouldn't stand a fucking chance against even a ragtag nation from Africa when every soldier has an AKM or 74 and has more range, firepower and accuracy than any automatic weapon that the Nazis could mass procure.
>>
Naziboos don understand it, in their deluded fantasies fagerman soldiers are supersoldiers and their tanks and.planes kill everyting by looking at it

Naziboos are just simply retarded
>>
>>28517387
>assuming
Exactly. You can't assume that the African population will provide a collective,organised response, they've failed to do that every single time they needed to.
>>
>>28518277

>Sir, recon reports a naziboo airfield just south of us

>wipe it out

>two F-5A's with Zuni pods decimate fuel and ammo dumps

And there goes your "SUPERIOR NUMBERS"
>>
>>28516064
I will answer your question with a hypothetical scenario: Germany gained, by the occupation of Czechoslovakia, "2,175 field canons, 469 tanks, 500 anti-aircraft artillery pieces, 43,000 machine guns, 1,090,000 military rifles, 114,000 pistols, about a billion rounds of ammunition and three millions of anti-aircraft grenades" (wikipedia)
Their military fighting troops numbered in the 2-3 million range.

By contrast, this is the list of countries that do not currently have any MBT, ships of any kind, and aircraft= <100.
Albania, Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji...

well the list goes on for a while. Rest assured that, assuming no one else in the world intervenes in any way, Nazi Germany walks right over them, which is, incidentally, a MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD TODAY.

This is just simple arithmetic. When a few million Germans walk in with a pistol each and outnumber a country's entire population by 2-1, or their entire standing army by 100-1 or more, it is silly to argue.

Obviously, if we count military alliances, this entirely changes, but the reality is that less than 50 countries in the world today could stand against Nazi Germany in the mid 40's.
>>
>>28518271

>comparing tank armor to a Yamatos armor

Imagine a 16" shell landing on any modem tank. It would crush it. It would absolutely crush it.
>>
>>28518304
Think of it this way, what tank from WWII could even hope to penetrate a battleship's hull?
>>
>>28518316

If you're using tanks to kill battleships you are retarded on levels I can't even comprehend
>>
>>28518316

True but how's it relevant?

Maybe I need sleep.
>>
>>28518269
I'm a Britbong actually.
If you want to admit you can't come up with a reasonable response, just say it.
The truth disagrees with you, all those Panzer 38 (t)'s, Somua 35's etc they took to Russia disagree with you,German Generals knowing that they weren't ready to attack France disagree with you, the list goes on.
>>
>>28518322
>>28518326
Omfg this two retard
>>
>>28518322

Like I'm talking quantum retardation
>>
File: 1442930772436.jpg (44KB, 493x495px) Image search: [Google]
1442930772436.jpg
44KB, 493x495px
>>28516986
>first world country
Even second and third world countries would defeat the nazis, the technological gap is way too big; people are assuming that the nazis are zergs and will just overwhelm by mindless human waves, but they are forgetting about morale. Seeing your mighty "wunderwaffen" completely outclassed and killed without a chance of fighting even would be devastating for any army. Imagine Tiger II being destroyed by alowly footsoldier with a RPG or a an ATGM missle, your messerschmitt 262 shot down by even a trainer jet without much effort. Some anon said once the missles are finished a jet is just as vulnerable in dogfight as a prop engine plane - lel - speed is the most crucial factor in a dogfight, or rather, not allowing yourself to be outmaneuvered by a shit prop plane that can only do half or even less of your medium cruising speed while you quickly climb and then dive in back for an easy kill - basically shooting apples in a barrel. The Technological gap is so huge even today's Serbia would probably be able to resist a nazi invasion this time, not even joking. Oh, and helicopters. Imagine the impunity with which they would wreak havoc upon ground targets, it's not even funny
>>
>>28518270
>artillery was moved by horse
And this is why we don't care if you don't come here.
The fact that most of Germany's logistics were horse drawn just goes to show that they weren't that powerful.
>>
>>28518322
Are you a fucking retard or something?

Abrams has more armor than the battleship did. What do you think is going to be fighting against the Axis tanks? Battleships? No, fucking MBTs. US today vs Nazis what MBT is going to be fielded?
>>
>>28518303
>countries that do not currently have any MBT, ships of any kind, and aircraft= <100.
OP asked which modern military they could roll over, not which country. Countries without militaries that couldn't be mistaken for a rural Alabama sherriff's department don't count.
>>
>>28518332
You fucking idiot there was a talk that m1s armor is thicker than yamatos was and what ww2 tanj could.pen yamato you fucking naziboo retard
>>
>>28518342

>me
>naziboo

FRIENDO ALL I DID WAS SHIT POST CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?
>>28518336
>>
>>28518277
>blow stuff up
Ground attac aircraft from World War Two are pretty innacurate though. They're also going to be shredded by ground fire

>vietnam blah blah blah
>I saw that one simpsons episode where the Wright brothers plain is too slow for a jet
>blah blah BS blah blah
Jets would shit on German planes (which are doing around 350mph anyway, so not so slow that the jets can't intercept them).
You're just digging a hole at this point.
>>
>>28518302
>airfield

For what purpose?

There were 6500 stukas built

They fly in, half explode on the way, drop 3250 1000kg bombs, strafe some lightly armored vehicles, and then all crash and burn.

Germany built over 1000 uboats

They could literally just clog up someones port and flood themselves and make it impossible to resupply due to the hazard of running into one of them

numbers mean something

We are talking about two of the most powerful militaries in the world at their time, fighting some crappy little country today, and /k/ thinks they will be unable to beat anything.

What we have is better versions of ww2 technology, we have not had a complete shift yet because there has not been a major war yet. This isn't muskets vs machine guns, this is machine guns vs better machine guns.
>>
File: Wiesel.jpg (2MB, 2091x1486px) Image search: [Google]
Wiesel.jpg
2MB, 2091x1486px
The saddest thing about WWII armor vs today, this could almost certainly crush literally every tank from the war.
>>
>>28518346

>Hans sink your boat lol we're gunna get those pesky Nigerians this time
>>
>>28518346
Yeah the stukas mavically appear in the sky aha aha retard naziboo
>>
>>28518339
>Countries without militaries that couldn't be mistaken for a rural Alabama sherriff's department don't count.

No. Every country, as far as i know, has some sort of military force, they all count.

The OPs question literally boils down to which is the weakest modern day country militarily that could single handedly stop the two biggest axis powers combined.
>>
>>28518344
If you're going to act like a tard people might actually believe you are one.
>>
>>28518362
All of them
>>
>>28518365

Better hide my identity then
>>
>>28518368
>all of them

even vatican city? (its a country)
>>
>>28518378

Especially the great military might of the Vatican
>>
>>28518378
Keep in mind those fancy colored halberd guys do actually have automatic weapons and are apparently pretty hardcore special forces types.

Im sure /k/ thinks they can out-operate panthers or something because they have 5/7s and superior wound vectors
>>
Daily reminder every German soldier fights like a navy seal.
>>
>>28518346
>6500 stukas built
>which all existed at the same time
>they bult 1000 uboats
>which were all of the same type and existed at the same time

>we have not had a complete shift yet because there has not been a major war yet
Faster than sound jets, GPS, satellites, smart bombs, nuclear weapons, computers, night vision, medicine (the Germans almost no penicillin, it was a massive, MASSIVE disadvantage), ceramic armour, drones, helicopters etc etc
>>
>>28518380
>and are apparently pretty hardcore special forces types.

Pfft, they're not even close. They're security guards.
>>
>>28518339
Alright, fair enough. I posit then that any country below the 50th on http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
would be taken to the cleaner in a knockdown-drag out fight, and maybe a couple above as well.
51 is Peru, by the way. So it goes down from there...
>>
Imagine the pilot's faces when they try to attack a base with planes and encounter this. Accurate enough to hit a mortar, accurate enough to hit a plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILcVt9p7cug
>>
>>28518384
Faster planes are still planes. Before the world wars we didnt use planes at all. The next major shift for air will probably be all automated drones and no manned planes doing crazy high G stuff using real time instant wireless communication acting as a single entity

>GPS
>satellites
What does it do? IT lets you navigate better and lets you have even more accurate weapons. Its a big deal, sure, probably the only thing on your list i have to kind of hand wave away...

>smart bombs
>nukes
>computers
invented during ww2
We have better ones now

>night vision
existed, we have better ones now

>armor
upgrades

>drones
actually existed during ww2, but i just got done saying they are going to be the next shift in air power so fuck..

>helicopters
actually you know what. You are right here, in regards to infantry and airlift type applications, helicopter gunships are just a different kind of ground attack so they dont count
>>
File: fed.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
fed.png
34KB, 298x279px
>>28518407
>>
>>28518416
>before the world wars we didn't use plans at all
Wrong.

>What do sattellited do? hurr
Communications. You forgot communications.
You want to know the main advantage the Germans had over the French? Radios i.e. better communications.

>invented during world war two
Nukes were. But the Germans didn't have them and they're are far, far easier to use and deploy now.
Computers were. But the Germans didn't have them and they are far, far more powerful and easier to use/deploy now
Smart bombs were. But they are far, far more powerful and accurate now.
So that's pretty irrelevant.

>night vision
It did, but again, we have far far better versions now.

>helicopters don't count
They most certainly do.
>>
>>28518441
>Wrong
before ww1 we did not use planes as weapons in war.
Floating a balloon for reconnaissance does not count as air power

>Communications.
And they had radios. The point is no new capabilities are introduced, only much improved versions of existent capabilities.

Compare the following
Communicating with flags (pre world war military strategy): direct line of sight and good visibility required

Communicating with radio waves (ww2 strategy): Direct line of sight not required, can potentially bounce a signal to the other side of the planet

Communicating with a direct satellite link: A clearer signal, higher bandwidth, can communicate more information

Which was the bigger leap?

Everything is like this if you look. Mid 20th century warfare would be totally alien to a 19th century military. Modern war, however, would be recognizable to a mid 20th century military, its just everything is better.

>c-rams
just a better version of a flak gun essentially, it fills the same role, and expands on it. (shoot stuff in the sky trying to kill us).

If you told a gun crew that in the future guns would be so good they could shoot incoming artillery rounds out of the air, they might not believe you, but they would understand what you meant.

If you told a 19th century cavalry officer that you could fire proximity detonating charges to shoot down enemy bombers, he would have no fucking idea what you were even talking about.

You could of course explain to him and he would know what you were talking about assuming he was educated, gliders existed, for example, and hed know what explosives were, but it would require building up an entire basis of understanding first, not being able to just say "its like X, but better"

When we cant say "its like X, but better", but have to actually explain it in a way you would have to explain it to that cavalry officer, that we can say we have progressed to something genuinely new.
>>
Let's make this fair.

Nazi Germany in the height of it's power versus the entire modern British Civilian Population with no UK military. Would the Nazi's be able to take their island 1v1?
>>
>>28518536
hitler liked muslims though
>>
File: 1436612041647.png (15KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1436612041647.png
15KB, 290x290px
>>28518544
>>
Could the modern Finnish Defence Forces defeat the 1945 Red Army in a defensive battle?
>>
>>28518472
Cmon you are so fucking retarded just stop
>>
>>28518642
they can manufacture their own ammunition, right? in that case it just depends on how many bodies the soviets can throw at them, and if ammunition expenditure will overtake ammunition production and reserves. there's no way they'll lose apart from running out of ammo. hell, if the war stretches on finland could probably build a nuclear weapon and a crude launch platform in a few years.
>>
>>28517428
oy vey, it'd be just like anudda shoah
>>
>>28518642
It doesn't matter how modern the technology, 55 F/A-18's aren't beating 55,000 fighter-bombers
>>
>>28518681
>every single enemy aircraft is downed by modern AAA and older cold war era shit
>missiles saved for big bombers
>>
>>28518681
55,000 fighter bombers are useless when they can't even get in the air thanks to night time air strikes.
>>
>>28518692
>>28518687
I think you've been in too many of these threads to quite grasp the disparity in numbers there.

It's physically impossible to defeat.
>>
>>28518714
yeah and a two trillion lions can beat one sun

planes can't do shit if they are grounded.
>>
>>28517456

Saudi Arabia has M1A2's, F-15's ,and Eurofighters.

All they have to do is sit on a hill and start plinking, until the tank runs out of ammo, nothing German gets even close.

Even the turret side is immune to any weapon the Germans have.

If they invade Saudi Arabia with the number to overrun them, where are they going to get water for everyone? The Saudi's sure aren't going to give them any desalination water,
>>
>>28516441
kek
>>
>>28518472
>before ww1 we did not use planes as weapons in war.

On October 23, 1911, an Italian pilot, Captain Carlo Piazza, flew over Turkish lines on the world's first aerial reconnaissance mission,[11] and on November 1, the first ever aerial bomb was dropped by Sottotenente Giulio Gavotti, on Turkish troops in Libya, from an early model of Etrich Taube aircraft.
>>
The only country i can think of is Mali and CAR, but the ricenigs/sausagenigs would have a lot of problems with their shitty logistics and fending off malaria and god knows what else.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.