[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all you autists do this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 22

File: P556-Classic-SB15-Detail-arm.jpg (20KB, 633x348px) Image search: [Google]
P556-Classic-SB15-Detail-arm.jpg
20KB, 633x348px
Pic related.

Why the fuck do you all do this sort of shit? Why does anyone support it?

You think that you are just THAT much smarter than much libruls that people who are drafting anti-gun legislation don't know what you are doing?

>its an "arm brace" for my "pistol"

No, it is a collapsible stock for a short barreled rifle and you are using the legal argument of "well TECHNICALLY this isn't illegal"

Until anti-gun legislators make it illegal. And tack on a bunch of extra shit because you as gun owners are EXPLICITLY circumventing the current laws. How much more ammo do you want to give them?

Similarly, those magnets that are TECHNICALLY a separate piece to a bullet button so are TECHNICALLY a tool, even though the actual final result is a button you push to drop a mag. Only a matter of time before anti-gun legislators require the mag to be fucking welded on.

What do I propose we do instead? Actually become active, actually fucking vote. Instead of saying "man this bullet button law SUCKS, how can I easily circumvent it?" We should say, man this bullet button law SUCKS we should fight tooth and nail to get it overturned.

If you want sensible SBR laws, read, none because they are functionally identical to longer barrels, fight against these laws.

The opposition turns to "muh children" and "muh emotions" at every turn, people who support the second amendment need to fight back, not cower behind technicalities and pat ourselves on the back because of how "clever" we are.
>>
File: hoodie.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hoodie.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
>>28515303
>>not strapping one to both arms
>>not thinking you have become Death, destroyer of worlds
>>
Pretty damn sure the point is to show that the law isn't sensible in the first place.
>>
We are doing all that shit, this is so we can get away with having "SBRs" in the meantime. SIG brace is not Mrs. Right, but she is the girl we're fucking until Mrs. Right gets here.
>>
>>28515303
Immediately calling everyone autists doesn't give you any credibility, it just makes you look stupid.

Fuck off.
>>
>>28515303
It's a way to demonstrate to >the libruls that they don't know enough about guns to draft competent gun laws. And it'll keep happening until the rope swings either to legal SBRs and legal burst fire or a semi-auto ban. The middle ground we're in creates those sorts of abominations.
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (72KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
72KB, 643x820px
/thread
>>
>>28515303
I had one of those. I cut the flaps off and use it for a cheek weld. Works good.
>>
>>28515303

I mean I think they're stupid too, but I don't make a thread to bitch about it.
>>
>>28515303
>a bloo bloo bloo. why arent you listening to our asinine classification system and ridiculous bullshit laws?
i dont even own an ak or ar pistol but you can eat some shit.
>>
>>28515303
>you can't be doing the things to circumvent the laws AND be voting to change them
>you only pic l pick one or the other
>>
>You think that you are just THAT much smarter than much libruls that people who are drafting anti-gun legislation don't know what you are doing?

Yes. Shoulder thing that goes up.
>>
File: 0SWDhaM.jpg (53KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
0SWDhaM.jpg
53KB, 639x639px
>>28516037
Shoulder things that go up aren't that bad. You should see my ghost gun with a 30 caliber clip. Shit shoots 30 boolitz in half a second
>>
>>28515303
This ghetto ass post nigga 100 fire
>>
>>28515377
Pretty much this. Great analogy.
>>
>>28515422
You mean in such a way that it still isn't being used as a stock?
>>
1. tl;dr
2. Fuck the police
>>
File: Soldiers-face-to-face-wit-012.jpg (108KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Soldiers-face-to-face-wit-012.jpg
108KB, 620x372px
I live in North Carolina.
What is a "bullet button"?
Magnets?
Is this a European or Canadian thing?
>>
>>28516975
It's a California thing.
Quick release mags are illegal.
You need to press the "bullet button" with an object that fits inside to eject the mag.
>>
>>28516975
It's a hood put over mag release button or lever so you can't reload with just the touch of a finger you need to use a tool like a pencil to fit in the hole.
>>
File: 1452474563193.jpg (212KB, 799x633px) Image search: [Google]
1452474563193.jpg
212KB, 799x633px
>>28517000

California is about as foreign to me as Europe is. No disrespect but you leftists are not even American as far as I am concerned. I know no one from California, I have never been to California, I aint never met no faggot from california.

Yall can keep all of your commie magnets bullshit and shove it right up your constitution hating asses. Bunch of Kucks out there as far as I can tell.

No fucking liberal will ever pass any bullshit like that on me in my state without getting assassinated or at least their spouse and children and their house getting set on fire or blown the fuck up with tannerite.

Spit some fucking tobacco into the traitors corpse like Josie Wales. Fucking shoot their whole god damned family down like I was William Money out of Missouri.

Piss right on their corpse like a Jarhead on deployment to the sand box I reckon I fucking would.

Aint none of yall slack jawed west coast faggots still believe the constitution is worth fighting fer? Or do yall just bend over and let some candy ass liberal butt fuck you without even the courtesy of a reach around?
>>
>>28517078
>that comment
Good Lord, Europe needs to be nuked. Not one particular country, just the entire continent. Then we can split the rest of the world between Russia, China, and the US.

Both World Wars started because of European shit. The world would be a better place without them.
>>
>>28517278

>nuke Europe before anything happens
>all of your philosophy is lost
>no right or left wing
>no nationalism
>no christianity
>live in barbarian USA until the next White man comes to colonize you
>>
>>28517078
the problem is that in California the gun owners are vastly outnumbered by the apathetic that will vote for the status quo (democrat incumbants) who carry on the anti laws and the actively anti. if you go radical and start shooting that makes you a bigger enemy to the apathetic
>>
File: 1446385332904.jpg (67KB, 481x637px) Image search: [Google]
1446385332904.jpg
67KB, 481x637px
>>28517078
>>
>>28517317
Wheel in the sky keeps on turning
>>
>>28516951
Yar. It's basically a rubber 'buffer' cover. I say 'buffer' because it's a AK pistol.
>>
>>28515358
DELETE THIS!
>>
>What do I propose we do instead? Actually become active, actually fucking vote. Instead of saying "man this bullet button law SUCKS, how can I easily circumvent it?" We should say, man this bullet button law SUCKS we should fight tooth and nail to get it overturned.

Nigger, the CA state legislature/anyone else doesn't magically stop passing new anti-gun laws when cucks follow their old ones to the letter. What instances of "collateral damage" laws can you actually make a case for?
>>
>>28517561
>censor things I don't like!
Eat shit, commie.
>>
File: dildont.jpg (26KB, 785x589px) Image search: [Google]
dildont.jpg
26KB, 785x589px
>>28517625
he's talking about the picture i think
>>
>>28517561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k
>>
/k/ once again proves it's the easiest board to troll
>>
>>28517678
Assuming it's always trolling assumes there are no stupid people wandering in on a daily basis.
>>
>>28517078
at least Californians crossed an unexplored continent and just didn't hang around the East Coast like a bunch of scared faggots. But you're right we seem to have lost our way.
>>
>>28517633
What's wrong with the picture?
>>
>>28517722
It's a spooky meme
>>
File: tennis ayy.jpg (66KB, 730x606px) Image search: [Google]
tennis ayy.jpg
66KB, 730x606px
>>28517722
wish i knew, i'm dead anyways
>>
File: image.png (102KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 480x360px
>>28517698
Out californee way
>>
>>28517644
H-hello?
>>
File: It is what it is 3.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
It is what it is 3.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>28517078
>>
>>28517078
>Aint none of yall slack jawed west coast faggots still believe the constitution is worth fighting fer?
Well nobody started shooting when the Patriot Act and NDAA came about so I'd reckon they were pretty confident it'll be the same result for gun control. And they were right.
>>
File: CAM00465-1.jpg (385KB, 2290x1327px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00465-1.jpg
385KB, 2290x1327px
You're missing out, bro.
>>
>>28515303
Problem is, in most of those states they'll do this it would take a straight up armed rebellion. Pro-rights folks are largely outnumbered by bootlicking progressives in these places and the governments are full of them to the point that it wouldn't even matter unless you somehow got enough people (everyone) to vote the faggots out.

They'll pass what they want regardless of their constituent's wishes until they no longer hold power. In their mind they are the law.
>>
OP, if the gun crying liberals were actually thorough and smart enough, as a whole, to learn and study guns, they'd have fought really well against some of the more "grey" area matters. But they're not. They think with their feelings and feelings dont last as long as knowlegde and neither does it tell you that sig brace is easily adapted to being shouldered and that they need to continue pushing rather than pating themselves on the back and calling it progress.
Bd thankful. If we ever come up aganist a liberal gun grabber who actually KNOWS about firearms and the industry and community AND smart and charismatic enough to gain support, we'd all be eating shit real fast.
>>
File: spoopy man.jpg (41KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy man.jpg
41KB, 800x600px
>>28517722
it is pretty huh, wow
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>>28515303
>preaching to the choir

What was the point of this worthless thread again, OP?
>>
>>28515303
>you are using the legal argument of "well TECHNICALLY this isn't illegal"
Yes, that is how the law works Timmy.
Take your autism medication and go to sleep.
>>
>>28516037
>Shoulder thing that goes up.
I'm still not even sure what the fuck this refers to.
>>
>>28518559
Neither did she.
>>
>>28517078
That pic has to be fake
>>
>>28518559
Probably the SPAS-12 stock.
>>
>>28518666
If it were a decade and a half ago it would be so blatantly Orwellian as to be ridiculous.
Now it is plausible reality.
>>
>>28518559
>>28518801
>newfags

>>28515303
>following the intentions of bullshit laws
>implying all these liberals know or care about the legalities of sbr/ pistol ARs
>implying if they did, it would make them somehow fight harder even though they already want extreme legislation
>>
>>28517078
Man, I love European music, (Ozzy, Gorillaz, Beatles), but Jesus man that pic.
>All that infringement of basic human rights
What the fuck France, you had your one chance of becoming a second America they fucking blew it
>>
>>28518822
>newfags
Won't deny that. Been coming to /k/ consistently for around 2 years but I've still never managed to figure out what the hell they were referring
>>
>>28515303
It's not collapsible tho
>>
>>28515303
gun legistlation EXPLICITLY circumvents my rights
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-12-07-48-47.png (957KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-12-07-48-47.png
957KB, 1080x1920px
>>28518844
its from this crazy google search
>>
>>28518844
look it up on youtube.
>>
>>28515303
They do it because its fun, they're not hurting anyone or thing. So why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>28518559

Hands down one of my favorite pieces of gungrabber retardation.

Some politician admitting that she had no idea what her legislature was banning, including evil babby killing barrel shrouds. (i.e. the shoulder thing that goes up)
>>
>>28515303
But then what are 1 armed vets supposed to do to shoot their rifles?
>>
>>28515383
This
People who do that shit doesn't realize it makes them look like that autist
It's like niggers who make up laws when in a public altercation. They don't realize them pulling made up laws out of their ass doesn't make them look like an idiot.
>>
>>28515383

>this autist
>>
>>28517078
I like how the poster slowly become moe southern as he goes on. 10/10 pretty good.
>>
>>28518822
I know what a muzzle shroud is. I'm just guessing as to whatever the fuck she thought it might've been.
>>
>>28517078
Would you like them to "make your day" Clint?
>>
>>28515303
I use mine to hold a tourniquet
>stay mad
>>
>>28516975
>permit to purchase handguns
>>
File: 1438045419997.jpg (96KB, 973x629px) Image search: [Google]
1438045419997.jpg
96KB, 973x629px
>>28515303
We're trying to fight back, if you haven't noticed the multiple court cases attempting to get the Hughes Amendment and NFA repealed, but those will never succeed, regardless of how much effort is put into them. Similarly, in AWB states people are doing the same thing, but guess what? Not going to happen, not until there's major changes in public outlook and who's in power, and that shit does not change over night.

Devices like these point out how stupid the laws really are, and when you sit down with a reasonable human who's anti-gun and show them things like this, and explain to them the laws in place, most of them tend to agree with you on everything but magazine sizes. These are stop-gaps to let us enjoy our devices as we want in the meantime.

In the mean time, fuck the ATF, fuck the NFA, and thank you based SIG for saying the same thing.

Now, you seem awfully upset about something you shouldn't be. Calm down.
>>
We have a model for how to do this over ~20 years without a revolution. The National Firearms Act. Ban new manufacture of semi-auto weapons, ban transfer without local LEO notification and $200 transfer permit. Do not attempt to remove guns from people, just aggressively arrest violators of these rules, and work sting operations to find lawbreakers one by one.

Then, and *only then*, fund semi-auto buybacks. Generously. $1B/year. For ten years. Reverse dutch auction style. This is an utterly useless step without the earlier steps.

The problem is, nobody's yet gotten the balls to say "semi-auto is the line we will draw". Instead, they run up against technical nonstarters and cosmetic half-solutions like the Assault Weapon Ban.

Two decades down the line, most semi-auto firearms are in the hands of collectors or destroyed in buybacks, and semi-auto weapons have a street price floor of $2k-$5k/pop, and thus Not Something One Often Risks When Committing A Crime.
>>
>>28515303
OP, are you actually retarded? You do know that the arm brace was invented by a disabled guy to be used as illustrated, right?

Yeah, SIG got a hold of it and started pushing it as "totally not a stock", and 99% of people use it as a stock, but it was genuinely designed and intended to be a brace for one-handed shooting.
>>
>>28519226
>literal evil
>>
>>28516975
>Is this a European or Canadian thing?

Neither, as nobody outside the US has ridiculous "assault weapon" laws. If you live in Canada or a Yuropean country that allows you to own semiautomatic rifles, you can tacticool it out however you want.
>>
>>28517078
>entire paragraph giving examples of things you can't say, and people who have gone to jail for saying them
>"Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least."
>>
>>28517698
Sorry, didn't realize California was populated by a bunch of 500 year old pioneers instead of angsty hipster douches.
>>
>>28519235
At least admit that it's a matter of degrees which we may have legitimate disagreement about.

1) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of nukes
2) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of warships
3) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of fighter jets
4) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of artillery pieces
5) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of main battle tanks
6) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of landmines
7) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of RPGs
8) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of automatic firearms
9) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of semi-automatic firearms
10) Ban/Regulation on personal ownership of manual-action firearms

You likely agree with some of these, and not with others. And that's *okay*. At some level of lethality, it doesn't make sense to permit people to own them.

And this is a new development; The Founders never imagined Mutually Assured Destruction, or the volunteer standing army, or the aircraft carrier. There's no way that the citizenry of the US, or any first-world nation, could stand up to the tyranny of a professionalized military with permission to pacify resistance with lethal force, and the sort of hardware a first-world nation can afford. The best a resistance can hope for at this point is regular suicide attacks on wholly ineffectual targets, to keep their morale up and turn the military against the citizenry & vice versa.

Well, we drew the line at automatic weapons way back when; Many think it's time for an update, because it turns out that no longer produces a sufficient deterrent to mass casualty incidents. Maybe a newly funded and empowered national mental health system might bring it down to our tolerance level, but you guys keep voting against that as well.
>>
File: Shoulder it faggot.png.png (384KB, 1530x858px) Image search: [Google]
Shoulder it faggot.png.png
384KB, 1530x858px
>>28515303
Just what are you trying to get at?
>>
>>28515303
Get out of /k/ you commie
>>
>>28517078
I'm european and don't recognize any of these laws. Maybe things really are that bad in Germany. But Germany has always been much more censored that anyone else.
>>
>>28515303
because it was made with the sole intention of bypassing SBR laws, and since the ATF ruled that you cant shoulder it, people had to show it served some purpose. I am positive nobody buys one of these abominations and actually uses it like an arm brace. They all just shoulder it on private property.

Same thing with that cheek brace. Utter bullshit. We all know what it is for but one can claim that "oh, you rest it on the side of your cheek". Bullshit, you shoulder it while making it look like its a cheek brace.
>>
>>28515303
>Why do all you autists do this shit?
>Autistic ranting ensues.

God, /k/ is terrible right now.
>>
File: Messer.jpg (123KB, 918x862px) Image search: [Google]
Messer.jpg
123KB, 918x862px
bending the law to carry weapons is nothing new
>>
>>28515303
>"man this bullet button law SUCKS, how can I easily circumvent it?"

Move out of Commiefornia.

Move into Idaho.

Enjoy unlimited 30rd mags, AK's, AR's, Class 3 items and so on and so forth.

Come home, white man.
>>
>>28515303
>and you are using the legal argument of "well TECHNICALLY this isn't illegal"
that's all legal arguments
>What do I propose we do instead? Actually become active, actually fucking vote.
why give up on the present and only act for the future? We should, and do, do both.
>>
>>28517078
>Or do yall just bend over and let some candy ass liberal butt fuck you without even the courtesy of a reach around?

I think this answers the question:

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Just goes to show how powerful the marxist "liberal white guilt" those in California suffer from really is.
>>
>>28520819
>At some level of lethality, it doesn't make sense to permit people to own them.
Hurr someone may do something. Surely the type of person who will the law against murder will obey lesser laws. Good plan.

Alternatively you could fuck off. If I wanted to build a nuke, it would happen independent of the law.
Do you know why? Because you can not control technology.
One thing you can be damed sure of is if I were to detonate it, I would go to soledad and film it from every possible angle with every possible lense in slow motion.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 350x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 350x513px
>>28519226
Thank you satan for letting us know how you operate
>>
>>28519239
>Canada
Canada does have assault weapon laws. They're just not systematic by features, but by whether they look scary to the RCMP.
http://www.firearms-safety-course.com/list-of-restricted-and-prohibited-firearms
>>
>>28516951
So long as it doesn't touch your shoulder it's legal.
>>
>>28520819
>There's no way that the citizenry of the US ... could stand up to the tyranny of a professionalized military with permission to pacify resistance with lethal force, and the sort of hardware a first-world nation can afford.
Okay, fuck off back to /pol/ or wherever the hell you crawled here from. You're full of shit and we've gone over this so many times I'm not even going to bother digging out that screencap of defection rates and everything we've all fucking seen.
>>
>>28520819
>There's no way that the citizenry of the US, or any first-world nation, could stand up to the tyranny of a professionalized military with permission to pacify resistance with lethal force, and the sort of hardware a first-world nation can afford

The American military estimates that, at it's absolute peak, there were roughly 7,000 active insurgents during the Iraq conflict. A conflict that cost hundreds of billions of dollars and turned into Vietnam 2.0.

Let's say that .05% of the American public revolts, whether that be actual engagements with small arms, or indirect methods such as supply line disruption.

That's 15,750,000 people taking pot shots from the treeline, cutting powerlines, and burning down National Guard armories.

You can't fight that. You simply cannot fight that. It's not mathematically possible. There aren't enough tanks, drones, JDAM's and what have you to put a dent in that number.

Look at the Oklahoma City Bombing. Two random jackasses with a rental truck and some fertilizer killed 168 people and crippled the FBI's operations in the region for a decade.

Look at that guy that popped the cop with an SVD in Pennsylvania. One dude. Two bullets. An entire state goes on lock down.

You.
Can.
Not.
Win.
Against.
An.
Insurgency.
>>
>>28521613
Not necessarily true.
As long as you don't "intend it to be used as a stock" it's fine to shoulder.

All those retards who wrote the ATF asked basically "Can I circumvent the SBR law and I fully intend to use the brace as a stock"

Also it's a 100% unenforceable "law".
>>
File: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (55KB, 598x370px) Image search: [Google]
555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg
55KB, 598x370px
>>28520819
>"The Founders never imagined Mutually Assured Destruction"

>the people who witnessed the british empire razing civilian crop sources and enforcing dystopian marshal law never imagined a total war scenario

Between that and the anti-gun shittery, I can't tell if you're trolling, or if you're just dense.
>>
>>28515303
0/10 OP, I didn't even laugh.
>>
>>28517078
This poster is obviously from from Massachusetts.
>>
>>28517561
kek, are you that guy who made a thread a while back about how spoopy the image is?
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 835x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 835x776px
>>28521638
>>
>>28521683
>.05% of the American public
>That's 15,750,000 people
So the population of US is about 30 billion?

You must be proud of your 'murican QUALITY education.
>>
>>28520819
>The Founders never imagined
>There's no way that the citizenry of the US, or any first-world nation, could stand up
>no longer produces a sufficient deterrent
>Maybe
People like you brought Common Core into education. Disgraceful. I bet you didn't like history class. Seems like you never developed logical thought either. What a shame.
>>
>>28517698
>Gold rushing faggots like zerglings
>MUH NOBLE PIONEERS

you were made from greed and you are killing the rest of us with your greed. Fucking chisel yourself off the country already and fuck off to north korea if you're going to be such communists.
>>
>>28521855
>muh free money
Literally in their blood.
>>
>>28521683
Plus US Gov isnt going to go Rolling Thunder on an apartment building just because someone there might own a .22 pistol. All these people saying that you can't shoot down a jet don't know what the fuck a jet can do. Sure they can be accurate to an extent, but shit, they're smart enough not to level a house and potentially cause collateral just for the 5 o'clock news to see.
>>
>>28521831

I meant .5% and 1,570,000. Turns out a phone keyboard on a moving train isn't the most stable typing platform.

Of course, you were fully aware it was a typo and are simply trying to deflect, because you don't have an actual argument to present.
>>
>>28518955
Nogunz here, don't barrel shrouds make guns that can use them safer? Aren't they there to keep the gun from exploding or somthing?
>>
>>28522075

Barrel shrouds keep you from getting burned if you accidentally touch a hot barrel. Also depending on how they're installed they can also serve as a sort of heatsink for the barrel and help dissipate heat.

They're not a critical component by any means however
>>
>>28515303

Probably because the brace actually WAS designed to be used by disabled vets who couldn't shoulder a weapon, you fucking sperg.
>>
>>28522167
Ok thank you. My main thing is that I don't understand why anyone would want to ban a part of a gun that can make it slightly safer to use. You would think that libtards would want to make guns less dangerous.
>>
>>28517078
This is what happens when you let the barbarians in europe use the internet.
>>
File: notsureif.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
notsureif.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>28521724
>marshal law
>>
>>28517078
Don't lump all of europe together. The place is more diverse than all of north america put together
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.