[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this shit to me... >Live in Mexico 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

Can someone explain this shit to me...

>Live in Mexico 2.0 AKA California
>Tired of gangmembers
>Decide I want to get a gun and keep it in my car, in case shit hits the fan
>In California, you can only conceal carry in a car if it's disassembled and locked away
>You can open carry a long gun though

Can someone explain the logic? I would rather not have the gun be in plain fucking view, because any beaner that wants a gun will just break into my fucking car. Or...
>Keep gun disassembled
>Someone tries to start shit
>"Hold on, let me go unlock my case and assemble my gun."
>>
>>28509291
just keep some prebuilt molotovs in your car, nobody in their right mind would fuck with a maniac wielding a lit molotov.

plus molotovs are easy to dismantle and if questioned you can just say you have bottles of gas just in case your car runs out of fuel.
>>
>>28509291
>>You can open carry a long gun though
im pretty sure you cant unless the law changed in the past month
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-11-12-37-08.png (441KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-11-12-37-08.png
441KB, 1440x2560px
>>28509356
>>
>>28509378
oh in your car
i though you meant like outside on the street
>>
>>28509291
>>28509356
>>28509378
If you have a concealed handgun permit, you can carry it concealed in your car.

If you don't have a permit, handguns must be unloaded in a locked container, rifles and shotguns only need to be unloaded.

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/travel
>>
Unless you're in your house California's self defense laws are Europoor tier. Shit if Zimmerman v. Trayvon happend in OC instead of Florida Zim Zam would be doing 20 to life in Chino.
>>
/California General Thread/ when?

Seriously there is at least one every day.
>>
File: 1452185604630.jpg (22KB, 304x297px) Image search: [Google]
1452185604630.jpg
22KB, 304x297px
>>28509344
Bad_advice_from_14yo_domestic_terrorist.txt
>>
File: i_love_pad_thai_dog_tshirt.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
i_love_pad_thai_dog_tshirt.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>Officer: sir why do you have 3 open beer bottles on your passenger seat
>You: haha... officer, officer....... their full of gasoline
>>
>Can someone explain the logic?

You live in Cali. There is none.
>>
>>28509946

Might as well be with this one.

>hur it sucks
>No rain
>Leeland Yee
>muth fuggin pistol list
>what gun you waiting to pick up
>Leeland Yee

There, did all the posting needed.

Waiting till Friday for my new cz
>>
They don't want you to be able to defend yourself, but they guise it as "we don't want people shooting our officers." As if a criminal that's hard enough to shoot a cop is going to comply with laws to keep his gun disassembled... Cali logic.

The best way to get a concealed carry permit in CA is not to, just make sure its deeply concealed and go about your day. How often do you get searched? If the answer is ever in your life, sorry you're a nigger.

Also this whole using a car as a holster thing is stupid. It has to be on your person when you need it to be of any use to you, plus thieves can get their hands on it and the gun violence statistic rises as a result.
>>
>>28510798

It isn't that hard top get your ccw, I got mine.

Oh wait, you can only get one in the nicer counties that aren't packed with reasons you'd want to carry.

Such is life in butt county
>>
>>28509356
You can keep a long gun in your trunk.

Get a Cali neutered Ar or better yet a mosin carbine. ( cause even Jamal and paco won't steal a nugget).

Then youve got some long range fire power and you won't get raped by the cops as often for a " concealed weapon"
>>
>>28509872
>f Zimmerman v. Trayvon happend in OC instead of Florida Zim Zam would be doing 20 to life in Chino
if it happened in Orange County Zimmerman's dumb ass probably still would have been smart enough to not go out to play cowboy in a state where that's going to get him assraped for 20 years.
>>
>>28509291
>>28509378
I dunno where you fucks get this disassembled shit but >>28509793
is right.
>>
File: Yee3.png (10KB, 199x283px) Image search: [Google]
Yee3.png
10KB, 199x283px
>>28510071
I'm still waiting on the Hollywood adaptation, complete with car chases and explosions.

Why aren't the joos monetizing this story yet?
>>
>>28509291
get a takedown 10/22 and the 25 round mag. fold the bitch up, put in the floorboard. takes like 3 seconds to assemble, and anyone getting shot at is gonna run. plus 25 rounds of some good 22lr will fuck up someones day.
>>
>>28511679

You know exactly why. That and the grining fucks wife still has a job as our state controller
>>
>>28509291
Feinstein is the logic
>>
>>28511796
>25 round mag
>salt wepun
pick 2
>>
>>28509872
You sure about that? We have SYG and no duty to retreat.
>>
>>28509291

Hey dude, I was born and raised in Mexifornia.

So Cal to be exact.

I was miserable for 39 years of my life.

In August of 2015, I moved to Boise Idaho (aka "white flight").

Since I have moved here, the quality of my life has shot up tremendously.

>friend people here, not like degenerate "I'm better than you, despite really not being better than you" attitude
>got conceal carry permit in 30 days. Instead of being some massive liberal faggot, the Sheriffs office in Boise was cool as fuck.
>cheap cost of living
>friendly, hot white women.
>started a collection of AK's and AR's.

Come home, white man.

If you're white and tired of living in a state that cares more about hispandering to the cockroaches that vote Democratic, get your white ass up to Boise. The quality of your life will improve a hundred times over. Don't make the same mistake I made and continue to live in California, thinking things will get better. They won't. If you're in your 20's or 30's and relatively fit and normal looking, you won't have a hard time meeting an attractive, self respecting white woman that isn't a brainwashed race mixing liberal whore (like most of them in Ca are).

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Why do you continue to live in that Latrino infested state?
>>
>>28509291
>>28509291
>Can someone explain the logic?

p.s. Do you really think the marxists and communists that are in political office and vote for those in political office use reason and logic instead of "muh feelings"?
>>
>>28516298
>"I'm better than you, despite really not being better than you"
holy shit what is it with mexicans and this attitude

If I've gotta deal with another 5'1 brown midget that gives me attitude again I'll need something to numb the pain while my sides burst out of my body
>>
>>28509291
carry it in your car illegally if you feel the need. it's only misdemeanor, and how often do you get searched?
>>
>>28516317

Actually...you are correct. The mexicans have this huge, over-inflated sense of self entitlement, and that's primarily due to the self hating white liberals and their liberal white guilt being pumped up the brown assholes of Jose and Juan and Maria, telling them that they're "special little brown snowflakes"

However, I was referring to the liberal whites in Orange County who claim they'e "conservative" but in reality they're not. They drive entry level 3 series BMW's and think they're the shit, but they're just a bunch of self deluded degenerates.
>>
>>28516298
how bad are the winters?

i'm taking home like $2,500 a month in CA, (nor cal, so it's cheaper here)

It's kinda hard to do shit, and my living options are kinda shitty (break even every month/renting). I pretty much know i won't get the house, or what i'd want out of life (want property and animals). I can see my wage projections and it literally looks like it'd take me a fuck ton of time just to afford a dumper house in a shit neighborhood. I dig the wilderness and hiking too.

idaho doesn't sound too bad. kinda put off by the whole nazi vibe thing, but normal hick/white people i can deal with. whats your input on the culture?

how bad is the meth problem?
>>
>>28516298
I am deeply considering moving out of state for a lot of reasons. I went to Phoenix a few weeks ago and while the gun laws are God tier the state was basically a slightly whiter version of the SF valley with more track homes and slightly less culture. I went up to Seattle Washington a few months ago and I enjoyed it. I am going up to Portland tomorrow via plane and I will check that out. I rather move to Seattle, but Portland or Phoenix is the most feasible. The pros of Phoenix is that I can get a job in a matter of two weeks, but in Oregon I have friends who are cool with me living there and get set up. Both places are filled with people who are equally gun nutty as i am. How is Idaho? I think I would get bored up there honestly and there is not much in the way of tech work up there. I could be wrong, but is it worth it?
>>
>>28516407
you should look around tacoma washington.

portland isn't bad, but you can find stuff in washington that is also nice.

new mexico is pretty awesome, and isn't as hot as arizona.

i don't know why you'd consider phoenix; you must really like the heat.
>>
>>28516397
I'm getting the fuck out of california as soon as it is convenient. I've got an ok job with a good company making 45k with super good benefits but all I can afford is living in a flop house the same way a loser drug addict would in another state. It is beyond fucked up in California. You will never make it.
>>
>>28516456
new mexico is full of beaners too. The murder and crime rate in new mexico is one of the worst in the nation.
>>
>>28516456
> don't know why you'd consider phoenix; you must really like the heat.

I sort of do, but I can get a job pretty easily there that is above average, I have a few family members who are my age that live there and a few prospects with girls I like. Oh, and the God tier gun laws.

I am staying in portland for a week though and I will be staying with gun nut friends so that will be cool. I went to Tacoma for like a few hours when I went to Seattle. I didn't like it and it smelled. I think I can deal with living in king county despite all the libshits. Not as bad as anything I experienced in San Francisco aside from the thing of leinn in Freemont. I will look into new mexico, but I think it will be like California with all the welfare queens coming over the boarder.
>>
>>28516524
is it the whole state or just the border?

i went there when i was young, and the upland desert was nice. land is cheap.

how bad are the mexicans? is it just gangs killing each other or do they fuck with everyone?
>>
>>28516543
they rob everyone. home buglaries and car jackings are a problem in NM. google it.
>>
>have white best friend
>white best friend moves to Coeur d'Alene, ID
>have white wife
>tfw be mexican
I was interested in moving out there to work as a forestry officer or game warden but knowing the history of the region, I really don't want to look for trouble.
My mother lives in Texas, and while I'd like to move there, I lived there three years of my life and I can't adapt to the extreme pro-Texas culture.
I'm living in California too. Plan A is reenlistment, plan B is LEO locally, plan C is LEO in Oregon.
>>
>>28516644
if you got veteran hiring bonus, go fireman or something. LEO is shit job. you should be OK in idaho. mexican isn't black.
>>
isnt it federal law that you have to have your firearms in a locked container if you come within 1,000 feet of a school? unless you have a ccw permit

which means you basically have to lock your firearms up unless you live literally in the middle of no where
>>
>>28516644
stay in CA. white people are leaving CA because we don't want to live near you. Stop following us.
>>
>>28516851

did you know that your sister and your mom are the same person?
>>
>>28516995
haha that is so funny and original. Did you think that up all by yourself or did your gang banger buddies help you write that?
>>
>>28517026

im white. its just kind of funny/sad how you let yourself create such a blanketing steriotype that leads you to judge people based on a single trait that they had no part in choosing. it is just indicative of a person with a small mind
>>
>>28517154
>how you let yourself create such a blanketing steriotype that leads you to judge

Your opinion means nothing to me. Anyone who has grown up in areas that became infested with mexicans knows that they bring the 3rd world with them. You are the sad and small minded person who is incapable of seeing reality.
>>
>>28517204

i live in california. again you are associating your experience and then applying it to millions of people.
>>
>>28517246
No, our government and institutions have recorded statistics of these millions of people, you ignorant fuck. It is easy and intellectually lazy to take the moral high ground and then label everyone else who doesn't fit into your little ideology as a "red neck" or "small minded" despite there being mountains of criminal statistics suggesting the opposite of what you speak.

You are, in short, a sheeple, incapable of anything other than regurgitation what others have said.
>>
>>28510873
>cause even Jamal and paco won't steal a nugget
you underestimate the power of niggery. They'll steal anything, just for the sake of stealing
>>
>>28517353

lol no you are the one trying to label everyone. youre trying to categorize millions and millions of people characters by just a genetic trait.

this is how your brain tries to rationalize and make sense of things, which is why i am calling you, specifically just you, small minded
>>
>>28516317
Bonus points for when that 5'1, angry brown goblin also happens to be a cop
>>
>>28516339
Ha-ha, I live in orange county! And I'm Mexican!
Tfw white girls slobber on my knob like corn on the cob. And what are you gonna do about it pendejo?
>>
>>28517204
>calls someone small minded
>blanket statements and superiority complex out the ass
Wow, please get your guns confiscated.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.