[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What makes you think you need an assault rifle, Anon? >Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 37

File: Lemme off this ride.jpg (125KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
Lemme off this ride.jpg
125KB, 400x519px
>What makes you think you need an assault rifle, Anon?

>Because Ruby Ridge and Waco

>H-huh? Ruby? Wacko? What're those?

>10minuteslater.bmp

>Yeah there's no way that happened, Anon. It would have been in history class otherwise. Why must you cling to these delusions?
>>
>>28483318
Please help a poor uninformed anon, what exactly happened at Ruby Ridge and Waco?
>>
>>28483445
You have the entire Internet at your disposal

This will get you started
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
>>
That's the type of shit that makes me want to become a history teacher.. I just couldn't though
>>
>>28483445
Short version:ATF and FBI went full jackboot, long version:google it.
>>
>>28483445
One was a cult and the other one a small family. The government killed both brutally over arbitrary bullshit.
>>
And they were both the result of possessing illegal assault weapons. If they didn't have them the entire events wouldn't have happened. All the more reason to ban assault weapons.

In Australia we don't even have mass shootings like America or have a fear of getting shot on a daily basis because we banned guns. Get with it Amerifats.
>>
>>28483530
2/10 Not subtle enough. Try harder next time.
>>
>>28483530
Ok, that's funny and all, but you're from the deepsouth of the US actually right?
>>
>>28483530
2/10

Ruby Ridge resulted in no convictions but that won't bring back Weaver's son or his wife, who was shot while holding their infant daughter.
>>
File: 1452113893027.jpg (28KB, 960x442px) Image search: [Google]
1452113893027.jpg
28KB, 960x442px
>>28483530
>>
>>28483318
>What makes you think you need to express your opinions, Anon?
>>
File: 1450744883100.png (422KB, 3016x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1450744883100.png
422KB, 3016x1284px
I'm waiting for the pic related announcement linking to everyone responding to this >>28483530 post.
>>
I dream of a military history class that has no boilerplate textbook. Just nonstop slides of wars, war stories from guest lectures, hands-on field time with weapons/vehicles, and a sandbox to recreate battle theatres and other wartime scenarios.
>and the next fucker to question without thinking gets pistolwhipped

>>28483530
alittletooobvious/10
>>
>>28483445

The federal government killed a bunch of innocent people.

At ruby ridge a federal agent shot a mother holding her baby.
>>
>>28483530

10/10

Excellent bait, once aging proving Australians are the reigning Champs of shitposting
>>
File: 1385750128493.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1385750128493.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>28483318
>shitthatneverhappened.txt
>>
>>28483445
short version is ATF and other feds literally murdered citizens. In Waco, they burned them alive in a building. At Ruby Ridge they used sniper fire to shoot woman and children in a house. All for BS reasons.

Long version: at least watch some youtube vids faggot
>>
>>28483645
>burned them alive

Yeah that's why foreign experts agree the cultists started the fire
>>
>implying the cult at Waco didn't deserve it

Ruby Ridge was unfortunate tho
>>
File: 1447410125001.jpg (40KB, 430x410px) Image search: [Google]
1447410125001.jpg
40KB, 430x410px
I am reservist
We are big border with Russia
Defend from mongol hordes
>>
>>28483657
Not him, but why would they?
>>
>>28483668
>>28483668
They're cultists who were being investigated. They wanted to get rid of evidence of something? Who knows.
>>
>>28483657
(((foreign experts)))?
from what country could they possibly come that doesnt have chronical bootlick syndrome?
>>
>>28483694
Ah, so if it's not some guy on YouTube who's analyzing the evidence it's bullshit

Ok
>>
>>28483668
They were cultists, they were probably fucking crazy.
>>
>>28483445
The FBI, the righteous arm of the US judicial branch, was fo rced in an armed confrontation with a group of heavily armed right wing paramilitaries who are extremely similar to the taliban
>>
>>28483708
not allways, but i wouldnt trust shlomo " i want a one world gouvernment" shekelstein or even a eurocuck when it comes to gouvernment vs free people shit
>>
>>28483494

Hist teacher here. There is no fucking way you'd be able to talk about Waco or ruby ridge.

You are allowed only to teach what is in th e books and on the test that's it.

>almost got into deep shit trying to bring up the battle of Athens in civic class
>>
>>28483318
>Yeah there's no way that happened, Anon. It would have been in history class otherwise. Why must you cling to these delusions?
I hear this a disturbing amount
>I took "world history" for a couple months in 8th grade and if I didn't hear about it in there it didn't happen!
>>
>>28483318

the only reason i even know Waco happened was because of that shitty movie Red State
>>
>>28483720
Every religious group started out as a cult. You can see that the vast majority of religious people don't set themselves and their followers on fire.

>>28483735
Pretty much this. American perspective is pretty damn unique. You won't find another country that has codified the right of their citizens to revolt.
>>
The only real loss of the Waco siege was some of the Branch Davidian's cool cars, they all were a bunch of pedophiles that claimed to be Jesus reincarnate.
>>
>>28483757
Good thing none survived or some one might be able to refute you.

All the government has to do to fuck you raw is make the country think you deserved it, this is a problem. They shouldn't even have the ability to do this.
>>
>>28483751
Yeah, im sure everyone at Waco was completly sane, in fact they were probably going to end up as the next christianity.
>>
>>28483787
I know you're being sarcastic and trying to imply that everyone at Waco was a nut job. Maybe going so far as to say that they were crazy enough to be a danger to others and the state was right to stop them.

It's okay anon, you can admit you love the taste of leather.
>>
>>28483657
It's not like those tear gas canisters burn at 1000 degrees or anything...
>>
>>28483657
citationneeded.jpg

From the various reports and documentaries I've watched on it, it seems most likely that the fires were started accidentally by the feds as they stormed the complex. Not directly malicious, but a tragedy borne of overzealous and unwarranted government strongarming lead by Janet Reno, who should seriously have seen criminal charges on more than one occasion.
>>
>>28483318
They probably didn't. Your issue can join the club.
There are more important points in American History in terms of flagrant abuse of individual liberty and gun rights, and it's "School", not "All History All the Time". Which is what you would have to do to cover in half the important events of all sorts.

Wyatt Earp laid down the law and said "No Guns if you want in my Town faggots", and that probably wasn't completely ok by the standards here, and anyone who disagreed got hit over the head with his pistol, or shot.
Look at the OK corral.

(Granted, the Clantons and Mclaurys could be pretty bad, but still. Afterwords a lot of them got hunted down like animals by the Earps too.)
>>
>>28483757
in order to save those children from those ebil peedofiles we need to burn them all alive
are you sure that you are not just a comfused muskim?
>>
>>28483843

They're children, typically the easiest replaceable humans. Might as will throw them out in the trash since they've been tainted by cultists.
>>
>>28483837
Isn't there evidence that the feds were firing on anyone who tried to flee the burning building? Although I'm sure any evidence that would show that has mysteriously disappeared.
>>
Reminder that the same person incharge of fucking up Waco, and Ruby Ridge also decided to formally prosecute and arrest an elderly moonshiner, Popcorn Sutton, after he released a documentary on moonshine making and the lifestyle involved in it called "The Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make."

"Waco Jim" Cavanaugh decided to pursue Popcron Sutton after this, and allegedly found thousands of gallons of moonshine on his property during a raid.
None of this moonshine is available as evidence though. No proof of it other than "Waco Jim" Cavanaugh's word, and the word of other ATF agents, exists

Popcorn Sutton, elderly and ill at the time, killed himself at his home rather than die in jail.

This is what your tax dollars do america, they go after a decrepit old man who made a movie that flipped off the ATF but caused no harm to any people. They will say whatever they need to justify it after the fact, but the ATF are American brownshirts in my opinion.
>>
>>28483808
Nope. Completely serious, you should probably show the goverment whos boss, huh? go on, go storm a police station with your plate carrier. go protect american citizens you sheepdog, you.
>>
>>28483318
People that claim they didn't learn about that are lying. It was in every textbook I ever had when taking US history classes in high school. Fuck them for not paying attention
>>
>>28483876
Buddy, I am just as incensed by the BATFE's continued existence as you are. If it were up to me the whole damn organization would be disbanded, and all the agents would be serving life sentences with no chance of parole.
>>
>>28483882
There you go again with the sarcasm and trying to insult people.

Are you that "liberal" anon who owns "guns"? I know we've had one posting lately. Honestly I think that anon is the source of all these bait threads.
>>
>>28483895
>all the agents would be serving life sentences with no chance of parole.
????
>>
>>28483895
A life sentence without parole should be a death sentence. IIRC it's cheaper to just kill them.
>>
>>28483901
It's semantics, you understood what he meant though I hope.
>>
>>28483757
>bunch of pedophiles
Wasn't the guy who made this claim a former member who was just kicked out?
>>
Wacofags had it coming though, cults suck.
>>
>>28483318
And having an assault rifle would have changed exactly what?
>>
>>28483887
I never heard about in school and I live in Texas.
>>
>>28483882
I think normal people should not have to do anything violent to make the country better, starting by publicly acknowledging the evils and fuck ups that have been committed.

If you see americans roasted, aka the ATF's SOP, for speaking out, then it is time to get violent.

I think we only need to be violent in defense all the same (or at least the overwhelming majority of the time), I would defend myself, but I don't see a need to storm a police HQ. Hopefully most police in this county can see the light too.
>>
>>28483887
When did you go to school? I graduated in 2011 and there was nothing about Waco or Ruby Ridge. I only learned about them because I liked watching the history channel. It just popped up when I was channel surfing and then I learned more on my own. School never even touched on it.
>>
>>28483912
Proof on who the Waco Cultist really were, day to day, "conveniently" died in a fire.

The ATF is responsible for kids being burned alive AND wants to disarm you from having alleged babby killling salt weapons.

What are you even defending?
>>
>>28483744
>>28483318
I got a mental image of O'Brien putting pieces of paper down a memory hole.
>>
>>28483906
If you kill them then their suffering ends. Unless hell exists, then their real suffering begins. Hmmm...
>>
That's a stupid ass reason and everyone who has a hard on for the "muh tee ra knee" defense is retarded.

All you need to say is
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

That's it. Saying anything else, or proposing different arguments is clouding the issue.
>>
>>28483959
On the assumption it is cheaper to kill them:
If we kill them we don't waste my damn taxes.
If we keep them alive then they are wasting my taxes to keep them alive.

If the gov't is going to steal my damn money then they better spend it right.
>>
>>28483887
nope, was never discussed in 2 US history classes in my primary/secondary education. graduated 2007.

I do recall that the Korean war was, literally, a single paragraph. I recall it being on the right page, in the bottom right of the page.

>teachins is gud
>>
>>28483952
Dead nutjobs n' such.
>>
>>28483530
Wht about the guy at that diner that head shot 15 people? There was a thread about it a few days ago
>>
>>28483318

Because people like you who think things like the tern "assault rifle" are real, yet are arrogant and self important enough to think they should choose what liberties OTHERS have that they don't use them selves. Get fucked commie.
>>
>>28483988
Same here. WWI, WWII and everything after was mostly skimmed over. The knowledge you got from them is what you would have gotten from playing CoD.

I learned much more on my own. Always liked military history, one of the reasons I like coming to /k/. We have threads about it all the time and the bickering is fun.

>>28484007
SHhhhh....You're breaking the narrative. Make sure you don't mention that Australia has had rising crime rates after the gun ban-oops, I mean MANDATORY TURN IN. Which is totally not the same thing as a ban.
>>
>>28484014
Read a book. Assault Weapon is the made up term. Assault Rifle is a real term and many militaries use it.

I'm telling you this for your own good so you don't say some stupid shit in public to make pro-gun people look bad.
>>
>>28483738
I had no idea it ever happened
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Then again they failed to teach me about the bonus army in school too.
>>
File: 1371670344790.gif (704KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1371670344790.gif
704KB, 320x240px
>>28483318
>>What makes you think you need an assault rifle, Anon?
>
>>Because Ruby Ridge and Waco
>
>>H-huh? Ruby? Wacko? What're those?

Do you think it smart to be on a list of people who own guns, if this is your fear?
The one who sticks out is first to be hammered down.
>>
>>28483318
I just read the entire wikipedia article on Ruby Ridge and I could not be madder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

The part where they gave federal agents the order to just shoot any of the adults AND never issued a surrender demand after the sige started. Wow.

Most of the LEOs involved called the ROE for ruby ridge crazy.

This Lon Horiuchi is evil, and I hope her never has a moment of rest until he is formally brought to justice. Fucking murdering scum.
>>
>>28483738

So white washing history is in the manifesto?

Welcome to Amerika.
>>
>>28483838
>They probably didn't.
This is a new level of conspiritard bullshit.
>>
>>28483787

Every religion is the same.

EVEN SCIENTOLOGY. Just look at the alien king as god and the base story matches pretty much every mythology.
>>
>>28483876

HAHAHA YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH YOUR MONEY AND PROPERTY?

THINK AGAIN
>>
Lon Horiuchi was a spokesman for H-S Precision (for a brief time, they were told how fucked up that was and dropped him (I suppose after they paid him for everything he was contracted to do for them)). Make informed buying decisions.
>>
>>28484767
Where is Lon Horiuchi? People should legally picket close to where he lives and make sure everyone where he lives knows what he did, forever. We still have people determined to hunt nazis, I think we should never give our own traitors rest either.
>>
>>28484797

Honestly I just think making sure Americans realize their own government can be just as bad as the criminals it uses to justify it's existence is enough. Making sure history remembers our mistakes until time travel exists and it becomes unnecessary.

I mean, what the fuck, guys. This sucks.
>>
>>28483979
>If the gov't is going to steal my damn money then they better spend it right.
Giving atf agents life without parole in a federal prison is tax dollars well spent, even better if they're in solitary for the full sentence.
>>
>>28484937
Like I said, if the sentence is life without parole and it is cheaper to just kill them instead, then just kill them and don't waste my damn money keeping them alive.
>>
>>28483906
Of course it's cheaper to kill them. It would actually usually be cheaper to send the inmate to get a university education than it would to provide food and board for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>28485034
I just remember something about the appeals process making it more expensive to go through the process of carrying out a death sentence than just giving a criminal life with no parole. Which is why I didn't flat out state that killing them is cheaper.
>>
>>28483911
Koresh did have a "spiritual marriage" with some 13 or 14 year old girl, with the consent of her parents who were members. So take that however you want it; Koresh also got a 15 year old pregnant when he was 22.
>>
I want to reiterate that I think all prosecution of these traitors must be done as legally as justice will allow, morally and PUBLICLY.

No violence should be used at all, we are in the right they are in the wrong. Ghandi changed his whole country for the better by not being violent or crazed.

On a not-necessarily-related note, if someone tries to kill you, I advise you kill them back.
>>
>>28483887

Bullshit, I live just south of Waco and the only reason I knew about it was because I lived about 25 minutes away from the damn compound. It hasn't been in any high school or college textbook for any history class that I've ever been in.
>>
>>28485085
>Koresh also got a 15 year old pregnant when he was 22.
Doesn't that happen with stupid high school kids all the time? I can recall at least one instance when I was in school.
>>
>>28483609
I took a class in college on Roman military history like that for my liberal arts requirement. No guest lectures or firsthand photos/videos obviously, but we mostly used primary sources and historically accurate recreations, movie clips, etc. The closest thing to a textbook we had was Caesar's Commentarii de Bello Gallico when we were discussing the Gallic Wars. It was pretty great.
>>
>>28483318
Assault rifles are essentially unobtainable, so why are you fags trying to ban semi autos?
>>
>>28485060
There are no appeals in the war.
>>
>>28485107
Yes but this was a cult so they were evil pedophiles.
>>
>>28483318
>You know what I-I don't even care about having this skin in my personal spaaace.
>>
>>28485107
Don't be reasonable, anon. The other part is pretty fucked though. Still doesn't make everything that happened okay.
>>
>>28485098

>traitors

America was literally founded by traitors, though.
>>
>>28485121
See >>28485098
He's right. They are fellow citizens even if we think they are traitors. They should go to court and have their chance to be tried by a jury of peers.

>>28485113
Because they are scary and fire too fast. Only 1 bullet in a year anon. You don't NEED to shoot anymore for hunting or sport.
>>
>>28483530
There's always a way to get any gun you want. I have an ar15 and I went through legal channels to possess it. If you outlaw guns, only outlaw will have guns.
>>
>>28485143
Slightly different circumstances mate.

We were fighting against a government we didn't like.

With Waco and Ruby Ridge, the citizens were killed by the government. They weren't fighting against the gov't. They just wanted to live their lives. Gov't didn't like that and killed them.
>>
>>28485143
Traitors to the crown, not men who went around killing dissidents.

That being said, what Washington himself did to the Iroquois after and to his own citizen during the Whiskey Rebellion are both shameful as fuck. He was a less important founder at the time of the founding, he's like out mascot now though.
>>
>>28485137
Was that on CBS or BBC?
>implying you get that I get it
>>
>>28483530
Well Australia, have fun being the first continent the aliens invade.
>>
>>28483738
You got in hot water teaching about The Battle of Athens? Good on you!
>>
File: 1438155696278.jpg (11KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
1438155696278.jpg
11KB, 285x177px
Speaking of things that should be in American History class.
>Operation Northwoodswas a proposed operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of theUnited States governmentin 1962. The proposals called for theCentral Intelligence Agency(CIA) or other US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by theKennedy administration shortly before he was assassinated.

>At the time of the proposal, communists led byFidel Castrohad recently taken power in Cuba. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts that would actually be perpetrated by US Government CIA agents (so called "false flagoperations"). To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings, mass shootings, the poisoning of water supplies, assaults on mikitary bases, andbombings in crowded public areasfollowed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.

Reminder that JFK was absolutely and indisputably murdered by the CIA...
>>
>>28483738
My U.S. history textbook in junior year of high school covered Waco. It even had the picture of the tank in the burning ruins. This is in San Diego, so maybe they teach it here but wouldn't do it in Texas.
>>
File: MILS 1010.jpg (90KB, 1280x508px) Image search: [Google]
MILS 1010.jpg
90KB, 1280x508px
>>28483609
>>
>>28484797

>We still have people determined to hunt nazis

Yeah they're trying to exterminate the white race and no one gives a shit about them; no one's gonna give a shit about one crooked ATF faggot either. Especially since he killed white people.

No all memeing aside seriously, Horiuchi would be a fucking idol for BLM with all those filthy crackas he helped kill.
>>
>>28485302
Back to your containment board please.
>>
>>28485302
I second >>28485415 this.
Away foul demon.
>>
>>28485415
Well he isn't completely wrong. Look at what goes on in the media. Constant demonization of white people and they try to claim anyone who isn't blacker than pitch is a white person (slight exaggeration, but you get what I mean).

There isn't a conspiracy to kill all whites though. Just a bunch of idiots who think they can hate on whites because we won't start freaking out and killing everyone unlike what we have seen when blacks get riled up.
>>
>>28485479
Funny how that happens huh.
>>
>>28485302
Nazis arent a race you fuckin mongoloid
>>
>>28485489
Not really. In recent years the politically correct "culture" has taken society by storm. Since they have the support of the media it should be obvious that their target would catch all the shit.

Honestly I think the main reason blacks riot is because these PC assholes tell them that their voice doesn't matter so they have to go the extra mile in an attempt to be heard. Then other blacks take advantage of the rioting to loot shit because they are poor.

>>28485532
No but the assumption is that only whites were or can be "nazis". Which is exactly why the stormfags are so retarded. Nat. Soc. Germany wasn't about exterminating other races. It was maintaining racial purity. Bascially the idea of "separate but equal" which even the US played with during the civil rights era.
>>
>>28483887
I've been to 3 different high schools and not once did I ever see or hear anything about this. I graduated in 2015.
>>
>>28485163

And? Isn't the government fighting against citizens it doesn't like?

>they were just trying to live their lives

Haha, what, you think you have the right to live your life? No. You don't. You have the right to be mind controlled, be guilty of thought crime, have absolutely no privacy, and burn in hell.

Those are your fucking rights.
>>
>>28485575
The didn't appear interested in "seperate but equal" when making use of gas chambers capable of killing up to 2000 people at once.
>>
>>28485601
wew lad. You sound pretty salty.

And yes, you are wrong. I smell bait so 2/10, I replied.

>>28485674
Excessively questionable as that is based on "eye-witness" testimony and reports from the soviets, who were not our friends and certainly hated the living shit out of the germans.

Could jews have been killed? Sure. Was that the end all be all plan? lel, no. Evidence points in the opposite. They were to be kept as slave labor.
>>
File: 1369689975075.jpg (62KB, 548x365px) Image search: [Google]
1369689975075.jpg
62KB, 548x365px
>>28485674
So what you're saying is that we need to ban high capacity gas chambers, right?
>>
>>28485743
Of course not. We just need sensible gas chamber laws to ensure only the proper qualified people have access to them.
>>
>>28485713

>implying reality is bait

Ignorance truly is bliss, because there's no way in hell people that aren't ignorant are happy.
>>
>>28485757

Like government agencies.

Nothing could go wrong.
>>
>>28483838
Tombstone was outside the jurisdiction of the US Constitution at the time of Earp, seeing as it was in the Arizona territory at the time. As soon as AZ became a state the gun ban was overturned by the courts.
>>
File: taking the bait again.jpg (36KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
taking the bait again.jpg
36KB, 500x501px
>>28483530
I guess this is what it's like to be triggered.

Please die in a fire along with your affinity for shotposting, you bogan fuck.
>>
>>28483318
I highly doubt anyone is that retarded to deny Ruby Ridge or the Waco siege.
>>
>>28485762
Fine. I'll bite the bait. Please tell me how in America I am being
A) Mind controlled
B) Guilty of thought crime
C) Have absolutely no privacy

I won't include the "burn in hell" part as I assume that isn't supposed to be taken literally. Besides, in order to take it literally you would have to believe in religion.
>>
>>28483866

Yep,>>28483843 was right, you're probably a confused mudslime.
>>
>>28483530
So you're victim blaming and justify burning children to further you're political agenda?

I know people like to troll... but that, that's just low man. That's low, even by 4chan standards.
>>
>>28485918
your*
>>
>>28485757
What happens if someone enters my gas chamber while I'm using it?
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (44KB, 409x499px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
44KB, 409x499px
>>28485415
>>28485477
>>
File: 1446409187508.jpg (1MB, 1317x2239px) Image search: [Google]
1446409187508.jpg
1MB, 1317x2239px
>>28485674

>He thinks there were gas chambers.
>>
>>28483642
That guy should have turned around and knocked him the fuck out.
>>
>>28486012
>Gas rooms designed to kill only one guy at a time with cops outside it
>Gas rooms designed to slaughter hordes indiscriminately with jews and gypos outside
>>
>>28483686
>>28483657
Freedom of religion
Impregnating multiple 14 yO

Could have taken Koresh off site.

Feds cut power
Using candles
Incendiary gas grenades inserted via tank

Waco go boom
Baww
>>
>>28486049

>Hans, ze gas chamber leaks through ze windows and all ze cracks in ze wood, should ve really put ze kommandant's office right next to it?
>Ja Fritz, und don't forget to order more of ze completely non-toxic und common pest control powder used by countries all over ze world. Vhat else are ve supposed to kill zem vith?

You're a fucking moron.

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>28486196
Look, I think we can all agree that a normal person is going to need more than what you've said to question the extent of the holocaust. If anything, you are making everyone involved with talking to you look bad, and your "cause" look crazy.

Figure out a better way.

AND FUCK THE HELL OFF BACK TO /pol/ DAMNIT, YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO THE THREAD.
>>
>FBI, ATF, and Federal Marshalls get militarized during the 80's
>2 high profile incidents with one resulting in 0 convictions and the other resulting in major loss of life. Both over less than severe charges.
>spawns the US militia movement
>forces Senate and executive branches to "demilitarise" federal law enforcement
>federal government then starts subsidizing local law enforcement
>they become increasingly militarized

Another Ruby Ridge is going to happen soon and ALL the people are going to be asking why done small town police department has fucking tank and why they felt those people deserved to die
>>
if they really did put the commandants ofice next door, I might begin to doubt. No way they did this at all camps
>>
>>28483530
australian gun crime as gone up since their tyrannical gun ban. gun crime and crime overall in the US has been on the decline for years and years, despite gun ownership increasing.
>>
File: Fu K you.jpg (143KB, 900x652px) Image search: [Google]
Fu K you.jpg
143KB, 900x652px
>>28486196

Wow, there's stormfagging, and there's this.

On behalf of /k/, we all wish you a safe trip back to /pol/, and don't forget to take a deep breath of totally non lethal zyklon B while you're on your way :^)
>>
>>28486236

>Resorts to appeal to emotion fallacy and ad hominem

Invalid response. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>28483609
I actually always wanted to teach/take a class like that.

Just no bullshit "this is what happened", "here's what they used"
>>
>>28486287
>>28486236

Oh by all means, please enlighten us with your infallible wisdom as to why you would herd a thousand people into a building that's not hermetically sealed and yet want to poison them anyway, and use a powder that isn't toxic, AND seal off this building with a wooden door that would splinter to pieces in seconds the moment the panicked crowd of a thousand started trying to escape.

I'll wait.
>>
>>28483318
Because I want one.
I don't need to justify it I just want one.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>28486319
derp

I've seen airtight doors in the military that look like those gas chamber doors, the german ones.

Rectangular, with a sealing edge around like rubber something. Those ones in the pictures look like they've been severely damaged and I know some camps had sabotage attempts by the guard when it looked like they were to be captured, plus normal being in a war damage. I think some camps even got damaged by fucking allied bombing.

Why can't you stay on topic or go make a thread about it somewhere relevant? I'm not feeding this troll anymore.
>>
>>28483318
>Because Ruby Ridge and Waco

See this is where you fucked up. What you should have said was:

>because any situation where multiple armed criminals attack you.
>implying there aren't plenty of videos, news articles and what not of "assault weapons" being used in home defense
>implying you can tell gun owners what they NEED when you're still calling it an assault rifle
>>
>>28486319
>use a powder that isn't toxic
u wot m8?
>>
>>28486319
Wooden doors can be airtight and quite solid. The nazi doors in your pic are very damaged looking and not showing how they looked when they were in use. Fuck you haven't even given proof that those were the doors to the chambers.

idk man, what are you doing this here for? No one likes you racist chucklefucks, just go away, or at least stay on the topic of the thread.
>>
>>28486381
Wouldn't the people inside start, I don't know, choking to fucking death? I don't know if you've ever been exposed to a chemical weapon of any kind, but from what I understand it would be very difficult to make a mad dash for the door.
>>
Here in my part of KY. U.S history is taught in 5th and 11th grade. Back when I was a junior. We weren't allowed to talk about anything pre Civil war. Because "we should of learned that in 5th grade" The only thing that was taught in that class was how blacks faced injustice from the civil war to the civil rights movement and how big companies were bad during the industrial revolution. While that did happen, the whole class was a liberal pity party about blacks, immigrants and the poor and about how government is helpful. This is in rural KY mind you. /pol/ is right.
>>
>>28486570
How old are you, son?
>>
>>28484698
>Most of the LEOs involved called the ROE for ruby ridge crazy.
Director Freeh said so himself in internal memos. He even said in plain language that OKC was blowback over Ruby &c
>>
>>28486699
>>
>>28486773
wew
>>
>>28483876
>film yourself breaking the law
>waah why are they going after me
Murrican logic
>>
>>28486570
My HS History spent one pitiful day on world war two (nothing wason the test heree, she said), flew over Korea and Vietnam, went straight into the 90's and the gulf war all in the same day.
Urban city in Virginia.
>>
>>28486773
And in KY? When I was in highschool in SC, most if not all of my history teachers were conservatives.
>>
File: george-gif.gif (924KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
george-gif.gif
924KB, 500x418px
>>28483876
>Get home from work
>Jump on the 4chans
>Find a reason to start drinking before I even have my boots off

Gotta be a new record
>>
File: 1351871903664.jpg (143KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1351871903664.jpg
143KB, 1032x774px
>>28483318
>>What makes you think you need an assault rifle, Anon?
>>Because Ruby Ridge and Waco
>Waco

>I need muh assault rifle, you never know if I'm going to join a bunch of insane cultists and ultimately kill myself by setting the place on fire
>>
>>28486823
The teacher was a great guy, conservative and Christian. He had to teach what was on the test though. The whole class was rushed in order to meet testing requirements.
>>
>>28486808
I believe there are limitations of prosecution when you participate in documentaries of that type, though I would need to dig into that. There are alot of documentaries that records illicit activities with insiders and that shit but I'm not sure what kind of deals get cut for those.

In this case his property was raided and the evidence necessary for prosecution seems to be non existent however LE agencies usually have various holding laws to give them time to find evidence and whatnot.
>>
>>28483445
once upon a time the ATF and FBI messed up

the end
>>
>>28486891

>ATF fires incendiary grenades through windows
>It was the cultists guise!

I hate Branch Davidians as much as anyone else, but the moral of Waco is that the ATF doesn't care what you are; to them everyone is an insane cultist that needs to be violently suppressed if they even think about owning a weapon.
>>
>>28487557

This, those cultists could have been Davidians, Presbyterians, Taliban, or fucking Pastafarians. All the Feds cared about was "Hurr durr there's people owning guns 'n living together without the govt's help! Dey must be turrists 'n shiet!"
>>
File: Obama.jpg (22KB, 225x277px) Image search: [Google]
Obama.jpg
22KB, 225x277px
>>28485757
>only qualified people

no privilege would go unchecked
>>
File: mike-green-cat1.jpg (67KB, 607x547px) Image search: [Google]
mike-green-cat1.jpg
67KB, 607x547px
Daily reminder that the Branch Davidians were a literal doomsday cult that would rather burn themselves out than surrender. To say nothing of having David Koresh constantly telling them the only way to heaven was to continue their struggle against the government and to prefer death over submission.

The ATF fucked up with the raid and siege and the approach the federal government is currently taken with the Yeehawdies in Oregon would have been a million times better. But the Branch Davidians were self destructive to the core.

David Koresh is the perfect example of a white dindu.
>>
>>28487557
>>28487618

I wouldn't quite say that's the moral. People will easily say that the feds are just being discriminate at choosing which groups are a threat, and that most groups are fine.

Which, as we know, is still bullshit and it also breaks the fundamental concept of liberty: that every group is equally protected. Even if everyone hates neo-nazis, their right to speak their shit guarantees YOUR right to speak as well.
>>
The violent world we live in.
>>
>>28483530
ah yes the island nation that doesnt have an aircraft carrier; because, who needs a navy.
>>
>>28483934
>>28483945
>>28483988
>>28485104
>>28485583
I graduated in 2012, went to school in NJ. We spent a day on it in class, watched a history channel documentary at the end of the week and everything. It was even in the text book, I had homework questions about it. That's weird you guys didn't learn about it
>>
>>28483738
My high school history teacher covered Waco and Ruby Ridge and pretty much told us directly that the Gov. with fuck us if given the chance. Rumor has it he made a bunch of money off of the AWB by selling ARs. He became mayor last year.
>>
>>28484698
>This Lon Horiuchi is evil, and I hope her never has a moment of rest until he is formally brought to justice. Fucking murdering scum.

Doesn't he work for Troy now?
>>
File: 1447810379667.png (31KB, 510x385px) Image search: [Google]
1447810379667.png
31KB, 510x385px
>>28483956
>>
>>28483530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4pV4-8S1nQ
>>
File: gas chamber door.jpg (28KB, 700x858px) Image search: [Google]
gas chamber door.jpg
28KB, 700x858px
>>28486472
They can be. He's showing the one door that was replaced to convert a gas chamber into a bomb shelter.

This is what they normally looked like.
>pic related

>>28486196
Zyklon B is hydrogen cyanide. While it was used to de-louse clothing, it would also de-human them if anyone was wearing them at the time.

Jesus fucking Christ, asshole. Google is a thing. Now fuck off back to >>>/pol/

The adults are talking.
>>
>>28492575
>>
>>28492594
Well you're just not even trying anymore.

>Makes a claim of the same magnitude that the Vietnam War never happened.
>Gets predictably rekt with a photo of a gas chamber that isn't the ONE converted into a bomb shelter.
>Stormfag makes a crack about people calling him Hitler.

I blame the public school system.
>>
File: 1449211726596.jpg (743KB, 2000x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1449211726596.jpg
743KB, 2000x1481px
>>28492623
>>
>>28492638
It was a camp after all
makes sense it's going to have camp activities
>>
File: 1451891381685.jpg (72KB, 700x310px) Image search: [Google]
1451891381685.jpg
72KB, 700x310px
>>28492654

>Spend assloads of money on camp facilities
>Give each inmate uniform, unique tattoo, bunk, and prisoner record
>Herd into chamber and gas with de-lousing powder
>Somehow burn a thousand bodies a day in the 40's when it takes nearly 18 hours to burn a body in 2016.
>Build commander's office and quarters right next to gas chamber that isn't sealed from leaks

Are you fucks really so lazy swallowing blobs of shit every day is easier than choosing not to?
>>
Geez why don't they just fucking rename this board to ק already and call the site 6000000Chan.

Fucking heeb shills
>>
File: anderson-cooper-cia-spokesman.png (251KB, 533x353px) Image search: [Google]
anderson-cooper-cia-spokesman.png
251KB, 533x353px
>>
>>28492710
>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Stay mad, stormfag
>>
>>28483609

My history teacher in high school would put us in groups for projects to create presentations.

My presentation on the WWII island hoping campaign culminated in the firebombing of Japan, pictures of burnt/charred children with me reinforcing that civilians were being killed.
The final 2 slides in presentations was the enolay gay, followed by Hiroshima. The next person did the nukings.

My modern events presentation covered the war in Afghanistan and the depersonalization of death.
Played a gunship FLIR video of someone out running shots..during this part, i said "look at thst guy go! Hes like a master track star" to get class to laugh (they did). He then takes a shot too clodr and stops moving.

I then deadpan'd the class, "you were just laughing at a himan running in terror for his life and then killed".
This...is how depersonalized warfare has become...
>>
File: Brutal Plank.jpg (19KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal Plank.jpg
19KB, 267x200px
>>28492832
>>
>>28492832

>you were just laughing at a himan running in terror for his life and then killed

>Human

>Sand niggers

>Human

U focking wot m8
>>
File: you magnificent bastard.jpg (46KB, 386x480px) Image search: [Google]
you magnificent bastard.jpg
46KB, 386x480px
>>28492832
>>
>>28492832

The dead silence was satisfying...especially the broken look on the hyper Christian girl who was also laughing.
>>
>>28492832
Close*
Human*

Typing on a phone*
>>
File: 1423459524022.png (314KB, 249x545px) Image search: [Google]
1423459524022.png
314KB, 249x545px
>>28492689
>> wanting exterminate the jews while denying the holocaust ever happened

even hitler would start chortling at how much you're trying to defend him
>>
>>28483318
Who the fuck is mad that Waco happened? They were legitimately and fatally stupid people. Just because those stupid cultists liked guns doesn't make them anything special.

Waco is irrelevant to me I am not stupid enough to join cult of retarded people.
>>
>>28493265
the problem is the Feds can just fucking kill you for any reason they want
the only reason they don't go full Waco on the Oregon guys is because of the public outcry from that incident, they don't give two shits about any crimes you committed
>>
>>28483779
this this this this, doesn't help that the government literally owns the media
>>
>>28484044
lAssault Rifle
AssaultRifle
AR

I knew /k/ had some bubba's but damn how could so many people not know where AR-15 gets its name, when they are on a fucking gun board
>>
>>28493298
No, they didn't go full Waco on them because this isn't the 90s anymore. The Feds have taken a lot more docile approach to domestic shit since the turn of the century.

There was a bunch of attention and sympathy for the Wounded Knee siege, but the Feds still did their shit.

It used to be
>they took over some bullshit we don't care about in Oregon, sir!
>by god we'll teach them a lesson they'll never fucking forget!

Now it's
>they took over some bullshit we don't care about in Oregon, sir!
>Neat.
>>
>>28483887
I graduated in 2015, never had a class on it, nor was it in any textbook. only found out because my grandpa told me about it, same with Athens, and Ruby Ridge.
>>
>>28493399
AR-15

Armalite model 15

Are you serious?
>>
>>28485169
Jefferson was top dog back in the day, Washington was just the guy who had military experience.
>>
Because I want one, fuck off. If you get to have a house that's too big for you and a car that goes faster than the speed limit I'm going to have any deadly weapon I please
>>
>>28485221
declaring war on Cuba isn't enslaving all of the US, look up the federal reserve you dingbat
>>
>>28493399
Are you literally fucking retarded?
>>
>>28493447
>>28493478?
Seriously guys? You fell for this bait in /k/.
>>
File: washington on guns.jpg (95KB, 475x750px) Image search: [Google]
washington on guns.jpg
95KB, 475x750px
>>28493449
He had supreme power on the continent, twice. And he gave it up and went home. Twice.

I'm a TJ fan too, warts and all, but... our ancestors were wise to enshrine Washington as the Father of the country they lived in, and that we inherited. Don't shitcan their judgement so easily.
>>
>>28483445
Ruby Ridge.
Film starring loli Kirsten Dunst and Randy Quaid.

Paul Harvey was an hero.
>>
>>28487009
a bit more than your run of the mill fuck up
>>
>>28483977
But Anon, you would just lose another type of gun, your right to own a carbide potato gun will not be infringed, just regulated a bit more
>>
>>28493405
and why do you think they made that change?
>>
>>28493536
Politicians reacting to public perception.

It used to be "we gotta be tough on crime goddammit" so law enforcement was tough on crime. That was etched into federal organizations because you'd be damned to make the Presidential administration look like it was weak on crime.

Now making big waves, such as Waco, Ruby and Wounded Knee, aren't good politics. So now you gotta work things out without making a big deal about anything at the federal level. You think Obama will allow a siege on Oregon? During the twilight of his administration no less?

Law enforcement agencies at the federal level aren't going to care much what the public thinks of them. Who the fuck is elected in the alphabet soup?
>>
>>28483668
Because they were cultists and were fucking insane.
>>
>>28485098
>No violence should be used at all, we are in the right they are in the wrong. Ghandi changed his whole country for the better by not being violent or crazed.

Look at what it got him.

"Oh god!"
>>
>>28494178
A crazed follower of him decided violence was key and killed Gandhi, and it did nothing to further the cause. Gandhi still succeeded because he left a non-violence legacy and even during his lifetime, his methods were FAAAAAAAR more successful than the violent resistance.

We aren't even nearly as bad off as the Indians were, I think the Oregon thing is a fairly good example of non-violent resistance. It will only get violent if the government representatives there make it violent, and that will be all their fault. And they won't come out unscathed either.

A big key to all this is making sure you have exposure, let the world watch as the government abuses you so that they are too ashamed to do it again.
>>
>>28494293
>A crazed follower of him decided violence was key and killed Gandhi, and it did nothing to further the cause. Gandhi still succeeded because he left a non-violence legacy and even during his lifetime, his methods were FAAAAAAAR more successful than the violent resistance.

If I'm going to be a martyr I'm going to do it in a foxhole, with a rifle in my hands and a scowl on my face, not by turning the other cheek in the open on my knees begging people to do what's right.
>>
>>28483876
Wait, is that the same guy who is now a "law enforcement expert" for NBC and other stuff?
>>
I graduated in 1999. We watched Waco unfold in school. We had a tv on a cart in the room for something else and another teacher came in and told our teacher something was going on. They ended up bringing another class in so they could watch too. We went home in the middle of it and my mom was already watching it when I got home.

The feds shot gas cannisters into the building and like 5 minutes later the building was full inferno. The talking heads talked about the gas cannisters causing the fire for like 20 minutes and how no one expected it and it was a tragic accident. After 20 mins the feds told them the Davidians set the fires with gas, they just did it where the cannisters were shot.

I bring that up because my dad and I were listening to an internet scanner rebroadcast when they found Dorner at big bear lake. One of the cops said "shoot the gas, burn it down" or something very close to that and I told my dad it sounded like Waco. Of course the house burned down and Dorner was killed. This seems like SOP which is sad.

I was also in school when OKC happened. They took everyone to a big auditorium and put the news on the projector. No one knew WTF was happening. After they started showing the helicopter footage of the building the teachers asked if anyone had family in OKC and two kids ended up spending time with the counselors. I think both had family in the blast but I don't think both died.

I didn't find out about ruby ridge until I started hanging out with gun people.
>>
>>28494396
It's pretty infuriating when people discount those events isn't it though? I mean there is this mindset that everyone forgot after 9/11 that the government is pretty much waging a war on it's own people.
>>
File: 1436625569714.png (2MB, 2892x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1436625569714.png
2MB, 2892x1316px
>>28483530
Laser pointers are assault weapons according to your government.
>>
>>28483445
Funny thing about Waco. A cop was climing a latter, reached for his gun, and accidentally shot the guy beneath him. The ATF and FBI then proceeded to shoot every unarmed person in sight. They even brought out tanks and recorded themselves running over some children's toys that had been left out and laughed about it.

Upon receiving no return fire, they filled the building with flammable gas and set it on fire, murdering everyone inside.
>>
File: 1430815001056.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430815001056.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>28494463
Yeah that's not what happened at all
>>
File: 1399731253397.jpg (173KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1399731253397.jpg
173KB, 800x800px
>>28483659
>>28483659
>>28483686
>>28493649
>Cultist
Did everyone simultaneously forget these people were a sect of Christianity or are we just brute forcing in more buzzwords?
>>
>>28494457
>body armor
THAT IS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF A WEAPON
>>
>>28494467
short of the "no return fire" part,yes, that IS what happened,
>>
>>28494328
Well Gandhi was successful in liberating his country, meanwhile vicious and almost ALWAYS misguided kebabs that shoot first and ask questions later/never have not gotten peace and freedom.

I want to make my country free and peaceful. But even Gandhi said it is advisable, if someone is shooting at you, to shoot back. One of the big things he harped on the brits about was their disarming of his people.

You get what I'm saying right? Please understand. I am saying do go on the offence violently, in offense be non-violent and EXTREMELY PUBLIC.

If you need to defend yourself from a attack, defend yourself by all means!
>>
Because i fucking can?
>>
File: thechamp.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
thechamp.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>28494353
Yeah, old Waco Jim does figure himself a spokesman of sorts now. Even other ATF agents have spoken out against him now. I doubt all the ATF is evil babby killer, the culture we live in has good people do bad things, and hopefully we can get them to realize what they do is bad.

I do have faith in my own countrymen, I will alway have faith in you America.
>>
>>28494567
>I am saying do go on the offence violently, in offense be non-violent and EXTREMELY PUBLIC.
The first part is supposed to say: do NOT go on offense violently.
>>
>>28494469
exactly, cultists
>>
>>28494631
>people who worship differently than me inherently deserve death
You see how that thinking cuts both ways, right? Even if you don't worship at all.

How about we all deserve an equal protection under the law unless we force harm onto others.
>>
>>28494481
You can use it as a weapon. Especially steel.
>>
>>28494469
You can have Christian cults
>>
>>28483988
In 8th grade, I was held after class for 20 minutes and bitched at because I mentioned Stalingrad, which, along with every event other than Pearl Harbor and Hiroshima, was not covered in the textbook.

Then people wonder why American students perform so poorly against other countries
>>
File: what_the_fuck3[1].jpg (43KB, 418x384px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck3[1].jpg
43KB, 418x384px
>>28494457
I've personally known a few aussies, not from fucking 4chan, that believed some pretty naive/ignorant things about protecting themselves. I mean really stupid stuff. One girl said verbatim that if someone was about to kill her, and the only way she could stop them was with a gun, that she would not use the gun (and let themselves be killed).

I asked "what if the attacker was near the edge of a balcony on a 20 story building; would you push the attacker off (killing them) to save yourself?" She said yes.

>mfw

EVEN THEN, I still need to see some source to believe your picture, this is just too stupid.
>>
>>28483738
Holy shit britbong history teacher hear I'm only supposed to teach what's on the syllabus too but they don't get up my ass if I teach extra. I mean last week I spent half of the lesson teaching about the Soviet union.
>>
>>28494748
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/services-and-events/firearms-and-weapons/weapons
>>
>>28494567
Your logic is flawed for several reasons. First, my post was a declaration that I was unwilling to put my life in the hands of my enemy. I don't find it a noble endeavor. I think it's fairly stupid. Second Ghandi may have been successful be he never knew of his success. For all he knew when he died the Brits could have gassed the whole country for standing up to the crown. Third, uneducated, unprepared kebabs who can barely plan past the tip of their nose are terrible examples. Their failure lies in their method which is to say is just "violence". There are two examples in this thread of violence solving issues and that the American revolution and the battle of Athens. There are more.

>You get what I'm saying right? Please understand. I am saying do go on the offence violently, in offense be non-violent and EXTREMELY PUBLIC. If you need to defend yourself from a attack, defend yourself by all means!

I fully understand but don't agree.
>>
>>28494899
I hear you on some things and disagree in kind, but you are definitely incorrect if you think Gandhi dying before he reached his goal (because of a traitor) detracts from his accomplishments. It does not detract, infact, it shows what a strong and successful legacy he left that his plans still worked even without him there.
>>
>>28494899
In america, you can be armed and do not have to put your life in the hands of the enemy, I am saying you shouldn't go out and look for trouble. Let it come to you, and try to not be a cunt, ie be peaceful as possible.
>>
>>28483546
>Deep south
>Against guns
Georgia isnt that bad tb.h
>>
>>28495137
The implication was that the poster was saying the "aussie" was just pretending, and was actually a progunner that knew exactly what was the most stupid things to say.
>>
File: 1445407370206.jpg (56KB, 400x357px) Image search: [Google]
1445407370206.jpg
56KB, 400x357px
>>28485674
>>
File: 1445408032133.jpg (25KB, 403x301px) Image search: [Google]
1445408032133.jpg
25KB, 403x301px
>>28485674
Pic related
>>
File: 1445407431890.jpg (77KB, 564x491px) Image search: [Google]
1445407431890.jpg
77KB, 564x491px
>>28485674
>pic related
>>
>>28483837
I heard they tore down a wall with a Bradley and were using the Bradley to pump in tear gas in an effort to get them to come out without doing an assault. Then when they finally did the assault, they used flashbangs that accidentally lit the whole complex on fire.
>>
>>28483819

But jet fuel only burns 426c.
>>
>>28485927
You are
Retard
Not even him
>>
>>28493536
Oklahoma city
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.