[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom hates guns and thinks only cops should have them. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (185KB, 622x944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 622x944px
My mom hates guns and thinks only cops should have them. She knows nothing about the laws or guns though. I think it's totally wrong for just cops to have guns. What should I say to her?
>>
>>28453911
rape her
>>
File: Transcopter.jpg (229KB, 800x762px) Image search: [Google]
Transcopter.jpg
229KB, 800x762px
Nothing you say will persuade her, so why say anything?
>>
>>28453911
Put a loaded gun on the table, then start raping her and tell her to leave the gun and call the police for help.
>>
>>28453911
Call her a cunt.
>>
>>28453944
We're already raping her just by being white men.
>>
>>28454147
He already committed birth rape, too.
>>
>>28454263
What? That is weird
>>
File: Gz5EFXN.png (105KB, 538x354px) Image search: [Google]
Gz5EFXN.png
105KB, 538x354px
>>28454369
Chauvinist victim-blaming scum, you don't get to decide what is rape.
>>
>>28454474
>have choice
>have sex
>lose choice because there is another life inside of you
Simple as that. This is crazy.
>>
>>28454138
Basically, do that. Because that's about all it's good for.
>>
>>28454474
I was raped by a burrito with extra hotsauce and jalepenos
>>
>>28454962
Same. I chose to eat the burrito. It was fun, and delicious. But I did not choose to shit it out. It simply happened to me, and didn't stop in spite of all my crying. Burrito rape is still rape.
>>
>>28454962
Burritos don't have a penis, shitlord. Rape = penis + power.
>>
>>28453911
Explain to her that gun control is a racist, classist agenda driven by evil 1%er billionaires like Bloomberg to oppress the poor and minorities and prevent them from fighting back when the banks come to take their homes. Use their own narrative against them.

Of course, the best part is it's true.
>>
>>28454147
Top kek
>>
>>28454962
I'm being raped by day old chicken right now
>>
>>28453911
tell her politics belong is /pol/
>>
File: haveaniceday.jpg (20KB, 403x302px) Image search: [Google]
haveaniceday.jpg
20KB, 403x302px
>>28453911
Tell her the truth. Tell her that every time a person like her or a politician opens their mouth about how guns are evil, that more guns get sold. Tell her that every time she opens her trap that she is literally making more people want to buy guns. That will shut her up rather fast. You might not get her to support your position, but you will get her to shut up. When it comes to arguing with stubborn people, it's really your best move.
>>
>>28453911
"shut your whore mouth"
>>
Simple:

Move out (college optional)
Get a decent job
Start collecting guns
Find woman who supports your collecting
Have kids

"Mom, if you want to have any part in the lives of your grandchildren, you will accept my family's responsible ownership of firearms"

Grandkids are like kryotonite to any stupid liberal female arguments.
>>
>>28453911
my mom was the same way until a few events had her waking me up and telling me to get my gun

the only one that actually wound up being anything was our neighbor getting stabbed and Jamal thinking our backyard was a good place to hide.

now she wants one for herself for when I move out
>>
>>28454474

>that pic

Western civilization is in its winter, isn't it?
>>
>>28453911
Point a gun at her and tell her to take her fucking clothes off. Fire a warning shot if you need to. When the bitch is crying, naked, and begging you don't kill her, calmly holster your piece and say "Bet you wish you had a gun."
>>
>>28456716
I always wander, if you are attacked by niggers, even if you have a gun, they will have theirs too, so its better for you to comply anyway
>>
>>28453911
It's almost as if she wants cops to not be racists and for only cops to have guns, two things that are in no way in conflict with each other. Fancy that.
>>
>>28458877
That's why you shoot first. They can't aim so you'll be ok.
>>
>>28453911
let her know that LEOs are only required to qualify with their guns once a year, and usually only practice 2 or 3 times for a few hours in a year, while most ccw holders practice several times a month.
>>
>>28458904
It's almost like nothing stops a cop from being a racist monster, a corrupt public servant, or our future dictator's henchman.
>>
>>28455066
Not true you can also be raped by anyone oppressing you especially cisgengered scum
>>
>>28453911
Nothing, you can't change her opinion, in fact, the better argument you use the more entrenched she will become.
>>
>Cops are awful racist power-crazed fascist door kickers, also I hate guns and think only cops should have them
I've never yet been able to get a gun-grabber to rationalize this dissonance, all I get in response is completely glossing it over and going on and on with whining about gun violence and all those inflated statistics
>>
File: pasted image 0.png (476KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pasted image 0.png
476KB, 750x750px
>>28453911
>>
>>28454138

I actually agree with this. Good call brother.
>>
I told my antigun mom if there was a gun grab situation, which I highly doubt there ever will be, I would make a stand and probably die in a raid.
She is still antigun in the sense she doesn't like them but she wont vote to have her son killed.
>>
>>28459713
What that pic doesn't say is that Switzerland is as rich as countries come and Honduras is poor shithole. There might be something there..

When was last time you heard about a gang shootout on a upper middle class suburbs? Now check the news and you'll see what has happened all over America in black/latino ghettos and white trash trailerparks. Draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>28459798
>Draw your own conclusions.
I conclude that some cultures are better than others and the reason ghettos are ghettos is because the people there aren't much more advanced than your average town Arab.
>>
>>28459713
>Switzerland
>requires citizens to own guns
except thats not true
>>
>>28453911
Point out to her the fact that constantly criticizing the police for being incompetent while simultaneously believing that they are the only people that should be allowed to own firearms is Orwellian-level doublethink.
>>
>>28459713
Switzerland doesn't require its citizens to own guns.
>>
>>28454474
Is this real?

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the concept of someone who would even think up the term "birth rape".
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Have fun
>>
>>28454369
*sigh* i hate that i know this but-
The idea of birth rape is that when a woman goes in to give birth the doctor might do things without her consent, as order an emergency c-section without properly explaining and getting her approval. The idea is that somehow a trained medical profesonal not taking the time to hold your hand and talk about your feelings at a time when seconds could mean life or death for you and your unborn child is, like everything else, rape.
Because it's 2016
>>
>>28456542
No, no, western civilization is split between worthless idiot who do nothing with there life but still vote, and useful people who are too busy to care or vote.

Inb4 implying voting matters
>>
>>28454552
What about rape?
>>
>>28453911
>>28453911
show her some respect, she's your mother. she has every right to dislike firearms
>>
>>28458976
He's right you know.
>>
>>28455382
>I need children to have a pathetic argument
You literally are making the claim that anons life, and your own, has no value in this argument
Noselfesteem/10
If you want to have a relationship with your child, mother, you will sit down and allow me to explain why you're retarded.
>reasons (I realize this is the focal point of the thread, but if you can't come up with some on your own you probably aren't capable of safe firearm ownership in the first place)
>communicating with those who don't value their own life and the lives of their loved ones enough to possess an inanimate object that basically guarantees a higher survival rate.
Fucking lol you people are silly
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.