[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winter Nuggetfest General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 40

File: Capture.png (2MB, 1782x709px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1782x709px
Last thread finally hit bump limit
>>28400765

(header copied from anon in last thread)
>What: Nuggetfest
>Where: Penfield, PA
>When: February 5-7
>Why: Reasons
>How: drive, fly, bike, carpool, hitchhike, or walk

>If you own NFA then now is the time to submit a 5320.20 to the ATF for interstate transport of your shit.
>Head on over to the forums at http://nuggetfest.boards.net/ and start organizing carpools.
>We had about 50 attendees at the last nuggetfest and 70 or so at the one before that.
>Everyone 18 years of age with a good attitude that is not a felon is welcome.

>recommended packing list
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1760Tc603LrDnxxygmCay2KwG504eeD3ukIImnCbOvH4/mobilebasic

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS NOT ANSWERED IN THE NUGGETFEST FAQ THEN EMAIL CREEP HERE [email protected]

notes:
>Official policy is no pets, if you have issue then email Creep

>The carpool forum is kind of dead but just wait a bit and it should heat up.

>For food and water, bring enough for yourself for three days at a minimum. Bring stable foods that will last unrefrigerated such as canned foods, dried or preserved meats, bullion, root vegetables ect.. Do not depend on it being cold enough or there being enough snow to keep your tendies from rotting.

>There's usually some generous people who set up a camp kitchen but don't depend on them, if you feel bad about bumming food help carry shit to the site.
LIShoot Update: it looks like a few generous /k/omrades might be bringing camp stoves, pots and other cooking equipment. Borscht has been mentioned. Others can confirm this if I am incorrect.

LIshoot Update:
PA Nuggetfest location is now on the /k/map. Follow the link to make it easier to map out directions.
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=772301
>>
>>28453574
That feeling when broke and Canada so I can't have fun with fellow /k/unts.
Feels bad man.
>>
First shitpot
>>
>>28453699
Fuck, i cant even spell tonight
>>
Might make it this year if I can fix my trucks cooling issues.
>>
File: 1426942175391.gif (1MB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
1426942175391.gif
1MB, 326x256px
I'll be bringing the seman filled food this year!!
>>
>>28453699
So many pots..
>>
>>28453574
>camp stoves
Yes, I will bring a propane camping stove and a few extra fuel cylinders. I'm the faggot bringing suppressors and beef stew.
>>28453740
Where are you coming from? Carpool if you cant get your vehicle roadworthy.
>>
>>28454030
Holy shit sauce
>>
File: pot dealer _ Humor _ Pinterest.jpg (48KB, 576x766px) Image search: [Google]
pot dealer _ Humor _ Pinterest.jpg
48KB, 576x766px
>>28454148
"You guys wanna buy some pot?"
>>
>>28454181
yourjokegavemecancer.svg
>>
>>28453574
WHY DON'T YOU NIGGERS BUY AN AD AND STOP ADVERTISING THIS SHIT?
>>
>>28453574
>Everyone 18 years of age with a good attitude that is not a felon is welcome.
Yeah, so what about those prohibited due to a misdemeanor conviction that is a prohibitor, those subject to a protective order, or habitual drunkards or drug users.

Are they allowed there? Are you going to prevent /k/ommandos from underage drinking? What about the pill popping that's so popular here?

What if someone gets hurt there? Do you have general event liability insurance? Last year was a safety cluster fuck, did you get your shit together this year or will your clueless RO still lose control of the shooting line?
>>
>>28454579
>>28454621
umad samefag?
>>
>>28454634
The nuggestfest posting it is shitstaining cancer on this and every other forum they keep spamming.

So i mad, i ass mad.
>>
>>28454667
>this forum
Only takes up one space on the board, and you can just hide the thread
>every other forum
The fuck are you on about?
>i ass mad
Why though? U jelly you can't go or something? It's like going to a barbecue and range but better because it's with like minded individuals who will let you shoot their awesome guns. I honestly don't get it.
>>
>>28454667
>forum
What's with all the newfags on today?
>>
>>28454181
hickock45's latest victim.
>>
>>28454621
>RSO and safety
I can't speak for previous nuggetfests but MWNF was very strict on safety. There were RSOs on the line and they were polite but firm and strict about safety rules.

Stay mad, faggot.
>>
>>28454621
>prohibited misdemeanor
If you've been convicted of one of these then you know you're not allowed around guns.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1342x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1342x529px
We really should set up a full bar with mixers and everything.
>>
>>28455101
God dammit fuckers. It's high time for a Southeast nuggetfest and here you are planning a Northeast repeat.
>>
>>28456500
Seconded. A southeast nuggetfest is necessary. No later than May due to mah humidity
>>
File: Capture.png (224KB, 1488x593px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
224KB, 1488x593px
last thread is on page... 11?
>>
>>28456500
>>28456540
So like delco? PA is the only state that \k\ cares about. Mostly because we're fucking awesome.

Also I have waterproof/shockproof gmrs radios.
>>
>>28456547
>dat colorscheme
my fuckin nigga!

Yeah, that happens after 404
>>
>>28456669
yeah, WAY easier on the eyes at night.

f.lux makes it even better
>>
>>28456625
Listen here, you non-SEC piece of shit... When the glorious Bulldogs of the university of Georgia wipe their ass with your Penn State kittens, you can't buy alcohol from a free market establishment, and your interstate highways are fucking toll roads so until all of this shit changes then your rust belt state will always be subordinate to the fine state of Georgia.

Plus our womens have that sexy accent.
>>
>>28456743
Psu women's soccer won the title. So did fencing. If you're refering to the child raping, fagot assed sport of psu football, i could care less. I don't want a dumb sounding cunt as a bitch either.
Ps, did you ever learn to fix the soil we fucked up in our glorious march to the sea?
>>
>>28457114
>women's soccer
>fencing
>>
>>28456743
Your sexy women have a sexy accent, the rest sound like a drunken cat with a potato in it's mouth.
>>
I left two lanterns and a camp stove on site. The stove might need some TLC to get working but the lanterns are just standard Propane lanterns and have good wicks.
>>
Nuggetfest chat:
Bloochat com slash nuggetfest
>>
>>28457898
IF i make it, ive got a coleman stove i'll bring. I can't make any attendace guarentees at the moment tho, kind of going through a divorce and waiting to see what thats gonna cost me
>>
>>28458094

I won't be there, I don't like camping in the cold.
>>
>>28453740
Where at?
>>
>>28458094
Just kill the bitch
>>
bampu
>>
>>28457125
>frowning on good looking women
>frowning on a sport that takes skill and involves weapons
>prefers sport where sweaty men slam their bodies together
fag detected
>>
>>28458094
Make sure she get's the 7mm. Then that bitch can get a broken shoulder from it's shitty plastic stock :)
>>
>>28453740
>his year if I can fix my trucks cooling issue
I Always have a shit ton of tools with me where ever I go. If you run into an issue while at nuggetfest I have you covered in the Tool Department.

It sucks working on shit in the freezing cold.
>>
>>28454579
It doesn't make any money, idiot. We talk about it because we love it and we want people to come.
>>
>>28461266
Anyone on the fence about coming should just take the plunge. You'll be glad you did. Nuggetfest is a great time
>>
>>28461431

And it's only five easy payments of 19.95
>>
>>28461836
The PA Nuggetfest is and will always be free, assclown.
>>
>>28461431
I've been on the fence about it, but I think I'm going to take the plunge and go.
>>
>>28462194
As long as we don't get freezing rain again, you will enjoy yourself.
>>
BUMP FOR GLORY
U
M
P

F
O
R

G
L
O
R
Y
>>
File: scr_300_6.jpg (133KB, 504x525px) Image search: [Google]
scr_300_6.jpg
133KB, 504x525px
be sure to bring your bowchangs for maximum radio shitposting
>>
>>28463837
Why would you need radios if everyone is going to be within walking distance?
>>
>>28463909
just in case you wanna make a deal for a slightly used rape van
>>
>>28463909
radios will be effective for communicating between the camp area and firing line which are about 100 yards apart and the camp area and the 4wd lot which is about 1/4 mile.

AT&T cell towers are nearby and provide 4g/LTE signal. Sprint is basically non-existent. I think I got 1 bar for a few minutes out there.

>>28463942
where are you located BG? I'd love to karavan to nuggetfest with you in a rape van. I was one of the RSOs at MWNF and you let me shoot your pinger.
>>
>>28463955
the Rso with the multicam PC? Im in the very Southeast corner of Iowa.
>>
>>28464022
thats me... a TAG Vanguard that got sent back shortly after nuggetfest. That was my 2nd Vanguard in 90 days. Both of them had defective stitching in the kangaroo pocket. I called TAG and they said they had an issue with the production lot my two carrier came from. They have since made a new lot and are sending me back a new carrier.
>>
>>28463837
I'll be coming in with my Baochang and a CB Radio.

Should we decide on freqs to be monitoring? I wanna be able to talk to you guys on the way in.

I go have a HAM technician license as well.

Perhaps the SImplex Calling frequencies?
2M FM......... 146.520 MHz
70cm FM....... 446.000 MHz

though we wouldn't be interfering with local repeaters, these are very likely to have others listening in.

for CB, I usually try to stay away from the more active channels like 6 or 19. 30-40 are usually pretty empty.
>>
As someone who has been up there for every single event at the site... I will say there is no need for radios, and hardly anybody has ever used them at any past events. Just my .02
>>
>>28464086
>implying they weren't used for whispering sweet nothings through the night
You are right though, Midwest fest had a decent amount of radioheads but it stayed on their belts most times.
>>
>>28464042
Noice m8! glad to hear TAG stands behind their warranty. I was looking at either one of those or a JPC. But yeah If your heading my way thatd be kickass. Think my email is still up on that MWNF roster creep had on Gdrive
>>
>>28464150
>heading your way
>Iowa
shit man, I'm in the land of the best football conference, it'd be a bit out of the way. I am still looking for carpool partners from GA, SC, NC, and VA.
>>
>>28464168
>best football conference
Mighty fine implications there, friend.
>>
How are they actually going to be sure underageb& and felons don't get in? I know it says 18+ and legally able to own guns, but how would that be enforced?
>>
File: welcome to k.png (246KB, 455x343px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to k.png
246KB, 455x343px
>>28464211
there will be at least one LEO in attendance so if you're a prohibited person then you'll be taking your chances anyway.

have you ever had to pass a background check to shoot at a shooting range? not here, either. that said, if we find out you're a felon then you'll be told gtfo
>>
>>28464240
Rusty Shackleford obeys no man's laws.
>>
>>28464211
It's not anyone's responsibility to enforce it. If you're an underage felon and you manage to go the whole weekend without people noticing, then congratulations, you got away with it. If someone does notice, you'll be made to leave or the police will be called, depending on the circumstances. None of this has ever been a problem before.
>>
>>28464211
>insert joke about tommy/jimmy/whatever the hell his name is and his deputy stepfather here.
>>
>>28464211
It's more of a way to cover our asses if something goes down than a preventative measure.

Obviously, a felon wont tell us if he is but we'll have proof if the law gets involved that we have a strict "no felon policy".

thats how I understand it anyway.

also
>>28464260
>>28464240
>>
>>28464272
Tommy Thyroid, the ass cancer of tripfags, possibly worse than DR8CO
>>
>>28464240
>>28464260
>>28464272
>>28464277
I'm 18 but I look younger, I just don't want furry murder rapists to ask to see my drivers license, and then dox me and get SWATed/pizza delivered/raped.
>>
>>28464277
I'm bringing suppressors. Someone bring a shovel. We will bury the felons out in the back 40.
>>
>>28464293
Find Creep sempai sama domo and flash some ID. There, you now are cleared for the Fest but no one can guarantee your safety from furry murder rapists, especially with a cute babyface.
>>
>>28464311
yeah, see this is the kind of thing that can really hurt us. Yes, I understand our rather macabre sense of humor, but SJW media will not.

Since the Saigamarine incident, the public is aware of us (those crazy, right-wing, anti-government extrermists) now. Saying shit like that isn't helping us in the slightest.
>>
>>28464286
>possibly worse than DR8CO
No way
Besides tommy was funny as hell. Everyone lost their shit but he doesn't post in nuggetfest threads
>>
File: 1451932452625.jpg (78KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451932452625.jpg
78KB, 450x800px
>>28464428
>>28464272
> Tfw you will never own a custom sheth
>>
>>28464311
I'll have at least 1 shovel

Got you covered
>>
This is right down the street from my grandfathers family farm. I have a lot I could bring to help out. Generator, gas stove. chainsaws if we still need them. I have tables and a event tent thing too. Any idea what the turnout is going to be like.
>>
>>28464549
?? ok! 2 spooky 4 me anyways :P
>>
>>28464710
>bringing all that shit
I'm not going to get my hopes up but if you actually do bring that shit you will be a god among men.

I will bring 5 gallons of fuel in a Scepter MFC for the generator.

>turnout
should be at least 40 if history is any indicator. We had about 70-80 at the July meet and about 50 at the Midwest meet in October
>>
>>28464710

Dude, as the king of bringing too much shit, it ain't worth it to bring anything you won't need except for maybe the chainsaw.

Generator is a no go, no need for it. Stove if you need it. Tarps are good because of all the trees.
>>
File: 1446072023476.jpg (149KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
1446072023476.jpg
149KB, 1000x995px
>>28464549

Someone actually posted that as they thought everyone else would think it was cool? I've seen the image before but I always thought it was just cringe material.
>>
>>28465017
don't listen to this shit.... a generator can power lights and a sound system. Don't bring a stove, though, there will be plenty on hand already.
>>
i went to the tannerite bbw 2 yrs ago. Had a blast har har. I live on a farm so I have lots of outdoor kinda stuff. A little worried about where to sleep. I spent enough time sleeping outside in the snow when i was in the army. Maybe ill bring the trailer and throw some tarps over it
>>
>>28465092

Creep has said no to generators in the past, and I agree. We are camping, if you need light, use the fire or bring a lantern like a proper man.
>>
Then how are we going to power the big screen tv and video games
>>
>>28465400

this
>>
man I want to go, last year was a blast. Wonder if I could find some 30-06 before next month.
>>
>>28465296
>creep said no to generators
>implying creep wasn't thankful for the generator at MWNF
>>
>>28465658
>>28465400
>>28465296
why don't you just email him?

[email protected]
>>
Whats the road like getting back there
>>
>>28465846
If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't go all the way back. You can make it almost the whole way back in a fwd car with 6"+ of ground clearene and an understanding of how to not get high centred or how to drive around pot holes. Remember on the way in the left is a lie, you will slide into the ditch if you're not careful.

Also, if there's snow, you want studs, chains, or swampers. Althernativly, you can park at the end of the road and let someone know you need a ride the rest of the way.
>>
My truck is 2wd thats why im asking.
>>
>>28465934
Creep's truck is as well. Just get a set of chains for the rear if it looks like it'll ice up. I got stuck off the whole hill last year when I drove down to my gf's the get supper. Now I have chains. Street all weathers and ice will get you nowhere. The chains are also awesome in deep mud.
>>
>>28463955
For gits and shiggles of course.

>>28463837
>>28464053
I'll be bring my baofeng and headset, and I may monitor on the way in. Currently working on my Tech license, hopefully should have within the month. If not I may not feel too good about Tx'ing on HAM, but we'll see.
>>
Well its a dually... lol
>>
>>28466059
pro tip: Tx on FRS freqs at regular 5w bowchang power, nobody will know or care.
>>
>>28466059
The test is mostly memorization. Check out HAM Test Prep if youre on Android. That's what I used to study.

If you end up not getting the license in time, you could always TX/RX on FRS as long as you stay on 1W or lower.
>>
File: Rules 1.png (614KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Rules 1.png
614KB, 2500x1667px
Hey guys. I wanted to take a moment to make a few of my "usual" post in advance of the event. I try to work with Creep to coordinate and contribute what I can to help with the event.

I am volunteering to be the full-time range officer out at the for this event. If you have ever been to any of the NF events at the Penfield site, then you have already met me. I am a reasonable man, I like to have gun with guns, but I do have to keep some modicum of order. Attached is the set of range rules I will be enforcing this event. It is the exact same set of rules from the even this past summer.

Please take a few moments to read and comprehend these rules. I have omotted the blatantly obvious rules for other things that are more proprietary to this property and the event.

I would like to highlight the importance of not shooting the trees out here. The trees on this land are ultimately being sold turned into lumber at some point int he future. Bullets in the trees will damage the cutting equipment, and greatly devalues, or nullifies the value of the trees. After every event, there are always hundreds upon hundreds of fresh bullet holes in the trees, despite my best effort. I would be foolish to think that we could eliminate it alltogether, but we can minimize it with some simple practices. Because of this, I will be penalizing people for what I deem to be uncontrollable rapid fire, bump fire, etc..

Though it does not appear on the rules, I will ask that nobody bring targets that will be exceptionally messy to clean up (such as old laptops). Non-paper target will be scrutinized, and some items may be declined to save us the mess.

I would also like to note that wearing eye protection is not open for debate. You will wear prescription glasses or shooting glasses, or you will not shoot, or even be permitted to spectate. If you have a problem with this rule, I would kindly refer you to Creep.

Thank you in advance for understanding.
>>
File: Barrett_M107A1_16.jpg (110KB, 1232x816px) Image search: [Google]
Barrett_M107A1_16.jpg
110KB, 1232x816px
Among other firearms, I will be bringing out the suppressed Barrett M107A1 again for your use. As is the case with every other event, the only ammo to be sent through it will be what I provide, at a cost of $5 per round. I am not a wealthy man, and I am not doing this for profit. The ammo for this event has been purchased from the gun shop that employs me on weekends at full retail price, to patronize their business. This firearm is an investment, and I want to ensure that anything that goes through it is a known quantity, trustworth, and has been in my posession since it has left the distributor. Once again, I thank you in advance for understanding. I look forward to sharing it with you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44j3hqxboH8
>>
File: 20151226_193455.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151226_193455.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Among the other firearms I am bringing out will be my new, home-made 20x102mm "Destructive Device". This gun is nothing more than an obnoxiously big and noisy novelty, but I can think of no finer place to "debut" it than it NuggetFest. Since the gun has no stock, grip, trigger, etc., there is no "experience" to be had shooting it, and I will not be selling ammo. Ammo is also very expensive and hard to find, so I will only be bringing a limited amount (probably 5-10 rounds total). If you want to "shoot" the thing though, you are welcome to fire it electronically from the remote control.

I hope to have much better pictures of this after the weekend.
>>
>>28467722
so i guess this kinda stuff is out of the question lol
>>
>>28467727
>>28467690
>>28467618
will the ghetto blaster be making an appearance?
>>
File: DSC_0083.jpg (2MB, 4924x3249px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0083.jpg
2MB, 4924x3249px
Lastly, I will be providing 1/2" AR500 targets and hangers. Despite the fact that the targets are rifle-rated, we will only be using them on the pistol range for safety reasons. Pistol-caliber long guns are also fair game to use on them. If you have an extra can of light-colored spraypaint, please bring it along so we can keep the surface of these refreshed often, and easier to see.
>>
File: Lage_Max-11_4.jpg (402KB, 1020x676px) Image search: [Google]
Lage_Max-11_4.jpg
402KB, 1020x676px
>>28467753
Yet to be determined.
>>
>>28467832
1/2x28 threaded barrel I hope? I've got an Octane to slap on it.
Also bringing a Spectre for .22 and 5.7FN threaded weapons.
>>
File: Gemtech_Trinity_1.jpg (274KB, 1020x676px) Image search: [Google]
Gemtech_Trinity_1.jpg
274KB, 1020x676px
>>28467891
It is tri-lug. I do have a suppressor just for that gun too, an old Gemtech Trinity. It obviously only makes sense to shoot 147gr ammo through it, and it only reliably feeds bullets that are not truncated.
>>
>>28467216
The app with the yellow diamond on white? Have that exact app already.
Like >>28467202 also says, I'm not worried about Tx'ing on frs/gmrs/murs at low power, I'm just worried about Tx'ing on the HAM bands because I know there are many HAM operators that get all butthurt if someone is broadcasting without a license, at least in the Toledo area. No matter what I'll be talking over the airwaves, on some band.
>>
>>28468316
You can operate if you are "Supervised" under the license of another ham. If we choose to count nuggetfest as an event we can setup some tacticool callsigns. Like "nug (group number) (sub operator)"
>>
>>28467832
>somewhere an ATF agent OK'ed something labeled 'M-11 Ghettoblaser'
>>
>>28468413
no, only the lower is registered and as a pre-86 machinegun it was on paper long before Josh got the idea for the ghettoblaster

no fun allowed!
>>
>>28468398
Oh God that would be awesome..
>>
>>28468555
When everyone gets there, choose a net operator. When someone with a radio shows up, do a check in if you have a license or find a unit to operate under.

We do this in the NY marathon to call medical teams.

The only hard part is choosing a frequency we can all use. I'd say the best thing to use would be 2meter, but we have to settle on a single frequency.
>>
>>28469258
Yeah we'll have to see if anyone brought a simple frs or gmrs (or murs) walkie talkie with defined channels, and work around them if they did. Hopefully those of us who bring comms have versatile 2meter/70cm ones.
>>
>>28467618
Question...Are the firearms to be unloaded at all times unless at a range lane ready to shoot?
>>
>>28469434
can somebody just bring wifi?
>>
>>28469449
only holstered pistols may be loaded off of the firing line, otherwise yes, all firearms must be unloaded and handled in a safe manner.

if you're drink any amount of alcohol you're done handling firearms for the rest of the day to include carrying a holstered pistol. you're done.
>>
Question: What's the word of small furry critters? From what I can tell, most small game in PA is free to take anytime besides Sundays. Might we provide the cook-fags with a little extra protein if the opportunity presents itself?
>>
>>28469450
How many wi-fis we talking about?
>>
>>28469528
Like 7.... Its good to have 7 weefees.
>>
>>28469496
I have a bunch of chamber flags that I accidentally bring home from the range. Should I bring them?
>>28469535
On the 11th. Prepare.
>>
>>28469597
yes, please
>>
>>28469597
S E V E N WI FIS?!!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>28467727
I want to bring grocery bag of chalk powder to shoot, is that cool?
>>28469636
No. MAYBE IF YOU GAVE ME A WISHLIST AND DIDN'T MAKE ME STALK YOU TO FIND WHAT MAKES YOU TICK. Nah, I'm kidding. On the wishlist. Do you read books? About history? And cooking? I'm sorry, I am really bad at gifts.
>>
>>28469801
are you my sender? I gave my guy a wishlist that was pretty specific if anything...
>>
>tfw old military buddy is an old woman and a faggot and won't come to NF because he's afraid someone might be surreptitiously filming faces and license plates
>implying we haven't been infiltrated by feds already
>implying they couldn't care less about our shitty neckbearded weaboo meetup innawoods
>>
>>28469824
Nah, just the creepy guy that knows too much about you. I couldn't make the thing I was making work. I made a goody bag to make up for it. Box. I dunno, a bottle of wine has a surprising amount of alcohol.
>>
>>28469636
>>28469892
Confirmed for bringing 7 waifus.
>>
>>28469904
OHH the guy who asked if I smoked...... yeah you.

You have my address, do what ever. I don't expect anything though. but I do really like russian plate carriers in that swamp green look.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6b43-Russian-army-body-armor-EMR-Krim-VDV-Infantry-modern/111855214424?_trksid=p2050601.c100085.m2372&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140211132617%26meid%3D6fae840bb3c748029f1f8a3fe2a6c22d%26pid%3D100085%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D111855214424%26clkid%3D2450176936067395192&_qi=RTM2247625

you know I really want one of these...
>>
Does anyone know of anyone going to NF lives in New Jersey or the NYC?
>>
>>28469996
Several jerseyites jerseyians? are making the trip. Check the carpool forum regularly.
>>28469968
Oh god, that's like 4 times my price bracket. Here's to you if you got burned. We're burn buddies!
>>
>>28470013
>burn buddies

ffs I already have 5 people down.
PSA since this isn't the thread for it but please just email me or creep directly. I am keeping a list of names but I do believe its still to early to tell.

Also I was just teasing. If you bought me a pc I'd have to drive to your place and cook you a 3 course meal including dessert. I want a russian PC for my russian gear. I need a new AK74 though..
>>
File: B-Patrone1.jpg (272KB, 2043x1107px) Image search: [Google]
B-Patrone1.jpg
272KB, 2043x1107px
>>28467618
Can I?
>>
>>28453574
the meet is on a range? who owns the land?
>>
>>28467618
kek.
>have guns
>have ego
>muhfukin rules
>we is range kings n shiet
People like you are what makes these meets shit. I'm going to bring you something special to drink at this niggletfest.
>>
>>28470221
fuck off faggot
>>
>>28470221
Safety is important. Rules are important.

These all seem reasonable.
>>
>>28470221
Pretty sure fucking with josh is a bad idea.
Pretty sure fucking with anyone here is a bad idea.
Even if they can't defend themselves, somebody else will be there to kick your ass... Or make you balance tannerite on your head, william tell style.
>>
File: 1437367596510.jpg (247KB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
1437367596510.jpg
247KB, 1296x864px
>>28464086
>>28464132
The radios would be more of a convenience and precaution. Generally for the small car parking as there are several off shoot dirt roads that make it difficult for first timers to locate the campsite and I wouldn't want them walking on foot in the dark the last mile or so. Makes it easy for pickup if my phone is dead or I'm asleep

>>28464710
Appreciated, but as others have said that's a lot to bring down the trail and setup in the cold.

>>28465658
You mean the generator that I brought? It was used once to fill an air mattress. I don't see a need for a generator larger than the hand carry one I'll be bringing, also thanks for giving it to be by the way >>28465296

>>28465846
It gets pretty rough, I'll try to take some photos when I get there early and post them.

>>28467618
Thanks Josh, appreciated as always.

>>28469527
I'm going to say no just as peace of mind not having to worry about anyone shooting in the direction of the highway, or a distant house, or our campsite.

>>28469892
I'm pretty sure I'd have gotten an odd phonecall or knock on the door by now if they had any semblance of giving a shit.

>>28470150
>the meet is on a range? who owns the land?

Sort of. Very long story honestly. TL;DR someone else offered the use of their 40 acres back in 2014, at the last minute some personal matters came up and they cancelled. Everyone was pissed, 50+ were RSVP'd, people time off for work, ordered ammo etc. Some nobody nicknamed CreepFinder, with two weeks until the planned date, drove down to PA and rented a 50 acre hunting lease for people to use for the first NuggetFest. That's the property we're still using now. It's not an ideal range but we've made it work, setting up firing lanes in between the gaps in the tree line with a large hill as a backstop. So far so good.

>pic related

>>28470314
>>28470371
>>28471259
Ignore him. Josh is honestly one of the nicest most generous and self sacrificing people you'll meet at NuggetFest.
>>
>>28468413
>>28468447
Correct, only the lower maters. The engraving on the upper is purely cosmetic anyways. It was done with a 25W laser, so it doesn't even remove any metal, just finish.

>>28469801
I would prefer not. I know the rain would carry it away in due time, but I want to minimize mess on the owner's property, especially if they drop by to check up on it.
>>
As I understand it there are no vehicles allowed in the camping area. Is this correct?
I'm old and lame, I like to sleep in the back of the truck but tenting it isn't an issue.
>>
>>28471581
I was thinking the same thing. Sleeping in a car is a lot cheaper then buying a nice tent for this weather.
>>
>>28471593
I don't have an issue if that's the case. These guys are going to alot of trouble to make this event happen and all the rules seem sensible so far. Just trying to clarify.
>>
So what are folks using as a winter sleep system?
I just ordered a snugpak under quilt and will be running an eno double delux with a SOL utility blanket uq and a -15 bag.

>>28471370
Are we doing a prep or cleanup weekend? How's the wood supply?
>>
>>28471581
>>28471593

I kind of plan on sleeping in my jeep as well. better insulated and less likely to get wet. plus not carrying things very far.
>>
>>28471581
>>28471593
>>28471624
>>28471716
You guys are welcome to sleep in your vehicle, bear in mind the truck/SUV/jeep parking is still a 5 minute walk from the campsite, not too bad. But the small car parking is a solid mile at least. Bring a tent just in case and you can better decide if camping in your car is feasible when you get here.

The land in Nevada is wide open so it'll be much easier for people to drive up to their camping area and park and sleep inside. We have to make do with the PA location.

>>28471663
>Are we doing a prep or cleanup weekend? How's the wood supply?

The double lean-to is full but I still think it'd be a good idea to come out the weekend prior and have a small firewood collection party since the two main campfires are usually going 24/7. If you and the other local guys want to meet me there on the 30th, that'd be awesome and I really appreciate the help. Plus we need to make a wood pile for the second main campfire, which depending on how many people show up, will be almost as packed as the first main one.
>>
>>28471727
So confirmed the parking lot is the closest vehicles can get to the campsite ?

I will have a tent with me but I deplore being soaked, especially when I wake up in the morning. Every camp out I have been on except one my entire life it was either rainy or freezing .. or both.

I plan on having a hitch carrier w/ramp on my jeep and will be glad to assist with transporting others/gear up and down the trail once I have my stuff unloaded.
>>
File: 1413959270006.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413959270006.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>28465846
>>28471370
summer was p bad i took this during the cleanup it takes you there made one wrong turn but you see where it is and where it starts to get bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vrD6ERVg_c
excuse my autism
>>
>>28471821
Yeah, the trail is actually not intended for vehicles bigger than 4 wheelers, as it's a State Game access trail because the property leading up the hunting lease is all State owned land. You're still welcome to park and sleep at the top in the off road vehicle parking. No fires though since there is a natural gas well nearby.

>>28472219
Not a bad video, thanks.
>>
>>28472219
Thanks man!

I'm not worried at all now. I imagine snow/ ice might make it a bit more difficult but it looks pretty easy mode.

is that last parking area all the farther we will be allowed to go in trucks?
>>
>>28472361

ok, I guess that works.
>>
Summer fest in the hellish blowout tier rain I slept in my jeep at the closest parking lot. Honestly I can say it was the best idea I had that weekend. Not to mention my horrible anxiety it also prevented the rain from raping me.
>>
>>28456064
if there were a lodge or even a small building it would be feasible, but everyone will just be surviving or shooting
>>
>>28473693
all that is needed is a small camp table
>>
>>28472482
the last vehicles you see are parked at the trailhead in the 4wd lot. I don't know how the in fuck a Saturn made it back there and out again. The road conditions in the video were much better than what we experienced on the way out from July nuggetfest. We got 1.8" of rain in 24 hours. The roads were totally impassable but anything but a 4wd.

I'm thinking that if there isn't mud on the roads that 2wd cars should be able to traverse those ruts and pits if you drive carefully and don't get high centered or stuck. If you have a shitty car like me and don't mind a few scratches then it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: 2015-12-30 23.44.48.jpg (1MB, 1374x2202px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-30 23.44.48.jpg
1MB, 1374x2202px
>tfw vegetarian
>if I come one of these years everyone will make fun of me and my vegan jerky
>"wtf are you eating"
>"canned seitan"
>"what"
>>
>>28473900
>canned satan

Shitty troll?
Retard who can't read?
Probably both!
>>
File: 11232_seitan_tidbits_2-1.jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
11232_seitan_tidbits_2-1.jpg
102KB, 800x800px
>>28473910
Huh?
>>
>>28473900
sounds like you're an insecure faggot who is ashamed of being a vegetarian

it's probably best you don't go.
>>
>>28473933
I used to go to a place in china town (in nyc) that made the BEST shit ever. God I love that stuff so much
>>
I was expecting a lot worse as far as the road goes. How are we sourcing firewood. It was mentioned that they didn't want the trees shot up. But we can cut them down for wood? A little confusing.
>>
>>28474011
dead and fallen trees are fair game but the land's value is based on the value of the timber, hence the no tree shooting policy.

if someone brings a good chainsaw then we will be able to chew through some dead shit and provide shit loads of firewood and store some for the next meet if Creep leases the land again. I will bring a wood splitting maul for splitting logs.
>>
File: wpjMTJB.jpg (374KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wpjMTJB.jpg
374KB, 1920x2560px
>>28473900
No one's gonna give a shit. There was a vegetarian in my platoon in Bootcamp and no one cared.
>We were actually happy because he got stuck with the Vege omellette MREs

>>28474011
It actually got quite a bit worse after the ran as mentioned here >>28473831

>Can we cut down the trees?

Dead ones yes. I don't care about those, it's the plentiful LIVE trees I do care about, if they get shot up the bullets lodged inside can damage the saw mill's blades and the trees have considerable lumber value.
>>
>>28474125
are chainsaws allowed to be used for sourcing firewood from dead trees you designate are OK to be cut?
>>
>>28474152
Yeah, several people brought chainsaws and axes/splitting tools the last two times I went.
>>
>>28471727
For Nevada how far is the spot from the nearest town to buy stuff or motel or whatever?

I want to stop by to shoot but probably won't have time to camp or whatnot.
>>
>>28472219
had to watch it on 2x because you drive like a bitch :)

>>28471727
Just found out I can't make it to the actual nuggetfest due to some meetings I forgot I agreed to go to. But I'll be available to cut up wood and I have a big ole chainsaw and a couple axes. I can get there Saturday morning if that works for you.
>>
>>28472219
Pretty sure this has been asked already but is it okay if I park my truck closer to the campsite itself?

from the video it looks like the campsite is a decent walk from the 4WD parking area.

I'd rather not have to carry all my shit down that trail if I'm only staying for ~6 hours
>>
File: 1432064543267.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1432064543267.png
81KB, 409x406px
>>28474545
m8 i had two cases of beer on the back i didn't want to have to wait 2 hours for the beer to settle because i went balls to the walls

we can race at spring cleanup or summerfest
>>
>>28474612
thats up to creep brother but its probably no seeing as everyone has to walk that part so its better than it doesnt get torn to shit

>>28474160
there is a good amount of fire wood cut and split and im going to be up thursday to help with anything anyways
>mfw most people are city slickers and havent even split firewood before
>>
>>28474612
It's only 1/4 mile. The problem is there is nowhere for you to turn around at the bottom. People who bring truckloads of gear down usually back down the hill and drive up forward.

There's also usually a kind kommando with a 4 wheeler who ferries people in and out if they need help.
>>
>>28474643
>>28474645
okay, I guess I can back in, unload my shit and drive back up.

Just bringing
>5 rifles + 1 shotgun
>maybe a folding chair
>Large Toolbox with supplies

Just don't touch my shit! haha
>>
>>28474694
That was the gayest thing I've read in these threads in a long time. Be a man, pack properly, carry your shit.
>>
>>28474694

that is what I was hoping I would be allowed to do. We shall see I guess.
>>
>>28474781
truf, pack lightly
>>28474799
>>28474694
no trucks on the trail to the campsite, sorry
>>
File: 1358190269485.jpg (68KB, 508x672px) Image search: [Google]
1358190269485.jpg
68KB, 508x672px
>>28474799
>>28474694

just walk and dont be a pussy
>>
>>28474152
Yes, usually the deal is if it's not green it's fair game though with it being winter that's a little less noticeable, I'll be happy to point them out though.

>>28474266
There are two cities, Battle Mountain and Carlin which are both 45 mins away and have hotels and just about everything else. The local town only has a gas station and diner.

>>28474545
I understand man, I look forward to seeing you on Saturday though. I'm sure we'll scrounge up a few other guys to be there too.

>>28474612
>>28474694
see >>28472361

If that's all you've got I'll be happy to help you carry your gear as will others I'm sure. I'll also grab some sleds at walmart to make it easier like that last winter.
>>
>>28473900
Eat a tree show those fuckers who's boss
>>
>>28474615
>>28474545
I'm gonna ride up there on my hayabusa and raep both of you. See you on the trails, gayboys
>>
>>28471663
If i make it, i'll be in my new eno doublenest with an inflatable pad and a surplus MSS. I was cozy as fuck last winter in a similar setup, so i don't see why it won't work again.

>>28471716
>better insulated
Don't bank in it /k/omrade. Jeep is gonna be just as cold as a tent, do yourself a favor and still bring an insulated pad and warm ass bag.
>>
>>28476132
he's a fag for sleeping innajeep but at least he can crank the fucker up for a few minutes every few hours.... let it warm up the motor and passenger cabin to toasty warm levels, go to sleep, repeat every 3 hours
>>
>>28474878
>>28474862
>>28474858
meh, I'll live. I could probably use the exercise.
>>
Seems like you guys are going for a whatever you can carry on your back theme. I was thinking more of setting up a fob... but hey thats just how I do things
>>
>>28476421
Kek, way more effort than necessary. Just bring the right gear and be warm. Fuck the bullshit.

>>28476466
Truth be told, backing down the footpath to the site is an awful idea, and this is coming from someone who makes more than their fair share of bad decisions. Its a pretty easy walk, you got this!
>>
>>28474878
Isn't Crescent City closer?
>>
File: UCP not working IMAG0024[1].jpg (3MB, 3264x1824px) Image search: [Google]
UCP not working IMAG0024[1].jpg
3MB, 3264x1824px
Bump

Also, be prepared for rain, not just cold. Extra socks and all that are a must.
>>
>>28478242
Hopefully there'd be rain instead of snow.
>>
>>28476132
Got a pad and a brand new oversize 0degree bag
>>
for those guys on the fence, i would go atleast once. its a lot of fun.
i know everyone worries about meeting /k/ommandos irl, but its not a big deal at all. pretty much 99% of people that go are polite and chill.
>>
>>28476421
Only if it's absolutely stupid cold or my other gear isn't keeping me warm enough

I could idle all night with heat turned on and would probably only use a few gallons. Diesels are good for that.
>>
>>28478535
Depending on how cold it gets, snow would be better. If it's only just barely warm enough to not be freezing rain like last time, then it's easy as hell to be miserable. Honestly, even with the shitty weather the last two times I went, I had plenty good times. I guess it's all about state of mind or some shit.
>>
>>28478657
Snow is better than pouring rain. It's a little easier to stay dryer.
>>
File: 1409076683105.png (2MB, 1405x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1409076683105.png
2MB, 1405x1077px
>>28478535
>>28478657
>i want freezing rain over snow

yeah naw cunt
>>
>>28477211
Crescent Valley, and yes that's the town I was referring to that has a gas station and diner, no hotels or larger stores though.
>>
>>28478678
I want freezing snow so I can cuddle with you s-senpai!!~~
>>
>>28478963
There will be absolutely no fucking freezing rain.

It got so cold last time I couldn't feel the trigger on my handgun, so shooting was literally a surprise
>>
>>28479023
can I still cuddle with my husbando?
>>
>>28478920
Thanks, gives me a better idea of the timeframe for the meet and travelling there.

What month do you reckon the meet will be, I hopefully want to try and make it that weekend...but 18 hours driving is a bit hard to squeeze in a work weekend (I work late on fridays and need to get up early on mondays). Hopefully I save up a few vacation or get a job that gives me more flexibility.
>>
>>28464277

> One uninvited guest was walking his dog through the woods
> Freely admits he is a felon
> Says he would like to come by and shoot some guns
> Everyone goes on alert
> Never comes, never seen again
> It was a skinwalker the whole time
> And his little dog too

This was the true story of summer PA nughetfest
>>
>>28479059
Even If I said yes you wouldn't want to. I'm always the last to go to sleep and I use nuggetfest as an excuse to binge drink like my life depends on it.
>>
>>28479235
JerseyBro, is that you? She had a loaded pistol on her.
>>
>>28479302
Not you, sakuya.
>>
>>28479359
Then fuck you too
>>
>>28479391
>he really liked me

I...I'M SORRY!!!
>>
>>28476906
> Its a pretty easy walk

This
I'm a complete lard-ass and it wasn't bad, It would have been better had I been unencumbered, but still, there was plenty of help with that too (ty based creep)

Also, guys, learn from my mistakes, Check your boots (or god-forbid shoes) to make sure they are solid, and even then bring an extra pair. Don't be like me and have the Sole of your boot rip off while sliding down a muddy hill
>>
I really want to go, guns and ammo aren't an issue nor is transportation (I could get there but probably not to the site as I have a VW passat) but I don't have a tent or any real kind of outdoor cooking items. I'd be coming from Butler county so really not that far.
>>
>>28480525
There is a very good chance that someone will have space in their tent for you, but you need to ask around either here and/or on the NF forums to make sure. You also really don't need cooking items, just bring some canned food, a can opener and some snacks and drinks. If you can't go without a hot meal, pick up a cheap pot at like BB&B or something and use it to heat up your canned food over the fire. Or grab a box of MREs off Ebay. I think a box of Sopakcos goes for like 40-50 bucks and you get 14-16 meals in the box depending on exactly which ones you get. That would be easiest, but a cheap pot and some canned goods would probably be a little cheaper.
>>
>>28481101
>>28480525
I've got an extra tent but you've got to get your hands on a good sleeping bag because it's going to be pretty cold.
>>
File: stock pot.jpg (81KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
stock pot.jpg
81KB, 1000x1000px
komrades, I will be making a big batch of stew or soup in pic related but I need some ideas for recipes. What does /k/ want to eat at nuggetfest?
>beef stew
>chicken tortilla soup
>jambalaya
>low country boil
>brunswick stew
>shrimp etouffee
>olive garden knock off sausage potato soup
>chili
>>
>>28482627

>beef stew - Yes
>chicken tortilla soup - Yes
>jambalaya - Yes
>low country boil
>brunswick stew
>shrimp etouffee
>olive garden knock off sausage potato soup - Yes (zuppa toscana)
>chili - Yes

damn.. I have yet to see so many good Ideas in a single post.
>>
So /k/ i'm sitting on a quite large supply of scopolamine which I unexpectedly ended up owning. Now I am already sure that I am coming and I was wondering if there is a chance someone else wants to trip balls with me. I'll be bringing a mossy and AR-15 / AK and if you are not a fed we can have some 'fun'. Also if nobody volunteers I night have to appoint them myself haha.
>>
My only reservation is PA, near I-80, in Feb. It could be a freezing hell to be sleeping outside.
>>
>>28482911
there's no such thing as bad weather, only bad gear.
down sleeping bag master race checking in
>>
>>28479090
Totally understandable. I'm hoping for July/August.

>>28482911
It's good way to test out your winter gear and find out what works and what doesn't. Pack warm, sleeping bags, sleeping bag mat, blankets, tent, tarps etc.

>>28482911
No.
>>
>>28483089
Southeast Nuggetfest when?
>>
Can I bring brownies?
>>
File: dead-horse.gif (129KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
dead-horse.gif
129KB, 300x232px
>>28484520
>>
File: cape swag.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
cape swag.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
on one hand... I wanna go again... on the other hand. fuck winter
>>
>>28486299
do you even have decent cold weather gear, pleb?
>>
File: capes.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
capes.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28486815
doesn't change the fact that I dislike winter
>>
>>28482627
WE'VE ALREADY GONE OVER THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28482627
>>28487361
>chili
that stuff blew my asshole inside out last time... but damn did it taste good.
>>
>>28487361
when exactly did we go over this? you're being a slav and bringing borscht, go for it
I, on the other hand, will be making real food
>>
>>28482627
Beef, chicken tortilla, or chili sounds good.
>though I may need to split to that gas station for the facilities after some chili.

Never had jambalaya, low country boil, Brunswick stew, or shrimp etouffee.

Suppose I'm all up for trying new things.
>>
>>28488302
of course you haven't you god damn yankee heathen.... I'm going to bring some culture up your way.
>>
PAGE 10 BUMP
>>
>>28482627
i vote for chicken tortilla
>>
I'm planning to attend again. Last one was a blast. Looking forward to seeing you folks, everyone was a blast to hang out with. I'd bring the waifu with me this time, but she's preggers and not wanting to be around cordite and lead. Go figure. So excited! Hope I can find some truck parking nearby.
>>
>>28491191
sup faggot, send me an email
nugget mcgrab gmail
>>
is anyone from michigan going at all? i dont feel like doing this one solo
>>
>>28454181
>pot dealer _ Humor _ Pinterest.jpg
>pinterest
>>
>>28491556
I'm coming from NW Ohio.
>>
>>28491639
id say meet in toledo if you were looking for company, but i'd be concerned leaving my car in ohio for three days
>>
>>28480525
Dude, I have a vw passat wagon, 04 fwd, and I made it up to the small car lot. The 4wd lot is closer to it than the 4wd lot is to the camp site.
Plus if you made it all the way into the second lot someone would either a, help you walk your shit in, or b, come and get you.
On food, just go pick up some mountainhouse meals from walmart and bring a pot you can put in the fire. A mug for tea or coffee and a spoon to eat with are a good idea.
Last time there were a fuck load of vehicles to the point where parking at the other lots happened due to space not just capability.

Do we have an frs frequency picked out yet? I have two waterproof frs/gmrs radios that can be used.
>>28482911
Indeed it could be, why do you think we're going then :) Don't worry there's always fire somewhere.
>>
>>28491705
>FRS freq picked out yet
sure, we are going to use FRS channel 10, freq 467.6125, no PL tone
>>
>>28491657
Hmmmm... there was a possibility I was going to carpool with a guy down in Columbus, so it's possible we make a giant carpool arrangement. I know some good neighborhoods in the surrounding Toledo area that you could leave your car, and I think I would leave my car down in Columbus. Still trying to figure things out further once it gets a little closer to the weekend.
>>
>>28483054
>down anything
goddamn thats the shit, ive got a down comforter that I had to retire due to it filling the room with feathers, would wake up with mouth full like I ate a duckling
>>
>>28491827
I could drive down to columbus to meet up with some people if it meant being easier to coordinate. i'm looking at the gear i'd need to get now, not having a 4 season tent is kinda putting a damper on things. i'm on the nf forum as goldwar.
>>
>>28491871
That's an idea. How far north into MI are ya? I'll shoot an email over to the guy in Columbus to see how much room he has and if he's still willing to drive.

Also I think I found ya on NFF, PM'ed.
>>
>>28491784
cool. Should help keep the road less congested.
>>
File: NCM_0029.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0029.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Don't mind me, just setting the scene.
>>
I had some fun yesterday afternoon shooting the 20mm cannon that I am bringing to NuggetFest. Here's a little taste:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPGUutpARMQ
>>
File: 1381190850635.jpg (139KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1381190850635.jpg
139KB, 604x453px
>>28494703
>N64 controller
Classy
>>
>>28494703
Damn, that sucker jumps.
I'm thinking about getting an Anzio but that's a year or so off.
>>
>>28491657
will be heading over from around Akron, if you guys want we can coordinate a caravan over.
>>
>>28480525
I can shuttle your stuff from wherever you decide to park. People are helpful there, you wont be on your own komrade
>>
>>28494703
You don't know how hard I'm laughing from that shot.. I am so stoked to see that baby fire at NF.
>>
File: 1452056597994.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452056597994.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
protip: if you are a light sleeper or want to go to bed before 4am and wake up after 8am dont put you tent anywhere near a fire

or put the foam ear plugs in

mastertip: bring tarps
>>
File: thats pretty neat.jpg (71KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
thats pretty neat.jpg
71KB, 500x325px
>>28495783
If I had to give advice this would be it lmao.
although you could do like what that anon with the porn web sight at MWNF and sleep out next to the range and just wake up when the guns start going off.
>>
>>28474781
>>28474781
>be a man, be miserable

suck miles upon miles of dick.

I dont live in THE first world nation so i can be miserable...give me climate controlled power heated surround sound dolby digital melt in my mouth not in my hand 15 year single cask tempur-pedic sleep number honduran wrapped 4Glte rich corinthian Kobi special sauce on a sesame seed bun

also, captcha was "pickup trucks"

fuck yeah captcha, fuck yeah
>>
File: 9HBmiUf.jpg (90KB, 450x372px) Image search: [Google]
9HBmiUf.jpg
90KB, 450x372px
>>28495961
> Sleep next to firing range
> Wake up to the the daka of AK's firing, someone yelling about gooks on the wire
> Suddenly get 'Nam flashbacks, you grab your gun, and run outside shooting at anyone you see
> You see the littering of campfires as the remnants of napalm
> Camp goers dead, realize you aren't in 'Nam
> Realize you were never in 'Nam
>>
We need the kind of tents we used in basic training. Big as hell and had a wood stove for heating. Another large tent for chow. Weather problems solved
>>
>>28494703
Josh please stop. My boipussy can only become so lubricated
>>
>>28495991
>implying you could make a trip up the trail in one go
>that name
>>
File: ss+(2015-08-11+at+11.36.59).jpg (117KB, 514x529px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-08-11+at+11.36.59).jpg
117KB, 514x529px
>>28496133
boys dont work like that anon
>>
If I offer my 44 seater bus for nuggetfest pickups, will one of you end up nogging out and driving it off a cliff while I'm asleep?
>>
>>28496533
Probably.
>>
>>28496161
Im big boned, motherfucker.

and I made 5 trips up that fucking hill with a loaded dolly in the mud.

fuck that shit, aint doing that again. sleeping in the truck this time
>>
>>28494703
That's beautiful Josh.

>>28496533
Email me, it never hurts to know people with busses.

[email protected]
>>
>>28497225
Creep, southeast nuggetfest when?
>>
>>28497225
I'll email if I manage to get her fixed up but if I don't, I failed and am too ashamed to show my face around here.
>>
Im gunna go this year an shuttle people like lasted summer. I need an excuse to get the winter gear out. Only thing is that I don't have a winter tent or bag so I'll need to get a bag and a tent or just the bag and share with someone
>>
>>28497367
Come anyway. You needn't be ashamed of you can't bring the bus. Now if you had a deuce and a half and couldn't bring it we would point and laugh for that.
>>
>>28497247
I'll check the schedule and see if the plans I have work out.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.