[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S&W M&P Full Size .40 Or?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Four hundred ducks for a lightly used S&W M&P Full size .40. This includes all original equipment that came with the range kit. Three mags, some speed loader, plastic sheath, +250 rounds. Is this a good deal or fair?

Have I not considered the glock 26 gen 4 enough?
>>
>>28453342

>.40
>M&P with stock trigger

Nope and nope
>>
>>28453370

Also,

>Have I not considered the glock 26 gen 4 enough?

In other words:

>I've been thinking of getting a subcompact 9mm, should I buy this full size .40 instead?
>>
>>28453370
Oh god you're telling me the stock trigger is like a nice day at the beach. Is it overall a fair deal to me and the other? As in I shouldn't feel bad?
>>
>>28453342
I had an m&p 40 with an apex and it still sucked
>>
>>28453342
Ever considered buying a colt ?
>>
>>28453342
And my glock 26 is still one of my favorites
>>
>>28453413
So even if this was just a weapon for shits n gigs and I just wanted it...400 dollars is good for me and bad for the seller yes?
>>
>>28453424
400 dollars is abput 50 dollars more than an m&p 40 is worth.
>>
>>28453460
with 250 rounds and 3 mags + all original equipment that came with it? It's still a bad deal on a used gun?
>>
Had an m&p 9 but sold it. The newer model triggers are better, there is an audible and tactile reset. I just shoot my glocks faster so no point in keeping m&p.

Also a small annoyance. If you want to completely disassemble the slide and get to the striker you need to remove Rear sights. It's not like you will do this often but that design feature is annoying.
>>
>>28453471
Its a good deal for what you're getting. If you're askimg which gun would be preferred, id take the 26 in a heartbeat
>>
>>28453535
Thank you very much. I'm probably going to have this as my home weapon (drawer/whathaveyou) and I may pickup the 26 once my CCP kicks in.

>>28453524
Thank you mate! Yeah I wouldn't be doing that too often.
>>
>>28453524
Are you fucking retarded? You don't need to take the rear sights off to get the striker out.
>>28453607
I own a M&P .40, and I like it. I was between that, a Glock 23, and a Sig. Its all up to your personal preference.
>>
m&p is a great gun. I've got the 9 and it replaced my glock 19. The two are almost neck and neck with the Smith having the edge. Anyone who complains about the trigger can't shoot
>>
>>28454609

>almost neck and neck

No.

The M&P is the worlds largest glock 19.

Until they make a 15 round double stack pistol with 4" barrel, M&P can fuck right off the compact pistol market.
>>
>>28453342

If you're actually going to carry it I would say absolutely hit the 26 instead.

9mm > .40.
Full size M&P loves to print when carrying
26 has a better trigger
26 has better aftermarket
26 doesn't have the rear sight fuckery for doing any parts replacement.
26 gets 33 round mags lol

It would be a much closer competition IMO if you were looking at a compact M&P.
>>
I don't get the glock love at all. I've shot multiple models in multiple calibers and every single fucking one ejected brass directly at my fucking face

M&P .40 is a fun gun to shoot but it's too big to be a practical cc gun unless you're a big guy
>>
>>28453399
Lies
>>
>>28453399
Lies>>28453471
No it a good deal. That's the full range package and that's at least $50 of ammo
Put the money you saved into an apex fss trigger. Best striker fire trigger of them all.
>>
>>28455644

YOU are limpwristing.

If you only had issue with 9mm 2013 gen3 and early gen4 your opinion would carry dated weight.

.40 and others dont BTF.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.