[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wanted to let you all know shooting a gun is very simple.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: fir_m03_t05_04.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fir_m03_t05_04.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
Just wanted to let you all know shooting a gun is very simple. Everyone can operate a gun. It takes no special skill to do so. You are not special. Everyone who can lift 5 kg up above their head right with their arms can also hold, aim and shoot a gun.
A beginner can shoot just aswell as a senior as long as he understands the concept of guns (point, squeeze, recoil, sights). Perhaps if you have shot guns everyday for 50 years, then maybe you're alittle better but it doesn't really matter.
Guns, very simple weapon to operate. Swords or let's say an axe however, to fight with those kinds of weapons... that takes ALOT of skill.
>>
The difficulty of firearms comes from the maneuvering and tactics before you shoot. Axes and swords have very little of that.
>>
>>28452051
why in the fuck do you think all of us neckbeards come on here to circlejerk and feel special?
no shit it's easy. why the hell would any of us work to learn a martial skill like some sort of fag? guns are instant gratification.
>>
That's the point, OP. Firearms are great equalizers. I'm sure you wouldn't say this to my 75 year old grandmother with cancer that got her first gun for christmas because she is afraid of being attacked in her home. I'm sure you wouldn't say this is the countless wheelchair bound gun owners that rely on CC'd handguns to keep them from being an easy target. I'm sure you wouldn't say this to a 5'4" 120 lb. woman that just got out of an abusive relationship and is being threatened by their ex that is much bigger and meaner than them. Guns are simple, and that's a good thing

>6/10 bait. made me reply
>>
File: 1387782352912.gif (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1387782352912.gif
12KB, 250x242px
STOP REPLYING TO TROLLS /k/, IT'S WHY WE HAVE A REPUTATION OF THE EASIEST TROLL TO TROLL
>>
>>28452051
>Swords or let's say an axe
>an axe

Autism.
>>
File: 1314703899499.jpg (74KB, 275x355px) Image search: [Google]
1314703899499.jpg
74KB, 275x355px
All the skill in the world won't save you from multiple sucking chest wounds.
>>
Submarines, now that is a weapon it takes skills to operate.
>>
File: nat.jpg (51KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
nat.jpg
51KB, 672x372px
>>28452051
Start shooting at 600-1000yds and see how "easy" that is.
You are probably troll though.
>>
>>28453165
>read a 2 min manual on how the sights work and how the weapon operates in windage
>3rd grade math
>stabilize sights
>shoot
>>
Dies ist Köder
>>
>>28453231
>Take 40 shots to get one hit on a 30inch gong
>I did it guys, see guns are ez

Let's see you get some first round hits on a c-zone target at 1k yards.

>how the weapon operates in windage

Retard nogunz plz go
>>
>Just wanted to let you all know shooting a gun is very simple. Everyone can operate a gun. It takes no special skill to do so.

I understand that you're trolling, but I generally expect this of people when I take them to the range or teach them to handle a firearm to SOME extent, but I'm constantly surprised how often this turns out not to be true. I mean, I understand that not everyone is going to be Jerry Mickuleck their first time out on the range, but it seems like even people that I had thought to be pretty smart and fast learners turn into a complete mess when you start teaching them.

It really surprises me how strong the intimidation is for some new shooters, it's like they lose all higher brain function and motor skills. They grip the gun in all kinds of awkward and crazy ways even after I try and show them otherwise, they lose track of which buttons/levers control what, they can't remember not to ride the slide home even after telling them a half dozen times, etc. I wasn't a master my first time or anything, but I feel like I picked it up a lot faster than most of these people do. It's very strange to me how much they over complicate even the simple aspects of shooting.
>>
>>28452051
This is a good thing. It frees my time up for skills that actually matter.
>>
>>28452051
Just wanted to let you all know swinging a sword is very simple. Everyone can swing a blade. It takes no special skill to do so. You are not special. Everyone who can lift 5 kg up above their head right with their arms can also hold, lift, and swing a sword.
A beginner can cut just as well as a senior as long as he understands the concept of swords (lift, swing, balance, sharpen). Perhaps if you have swung swords everyday for 50 years, then maybe you're a little better but it doesn't really matter.
Swords, very simple weapon to operate. Guns or let's say a handgun however, to fight with those kinds of weapons... that takes ALOT of skill.
>>
>>28452064
>very little maneuvering
>while im twisting my entire body
>fast and hard
>to rain down a fuckin steel sword on this mans arm
>not a lot
>NONE
>>
>>28453453
it doesnt take skill to do what is essentially hitting someone with a very sharp bat. fighting someone who also has a sword does but that situation is so rare its not worth learning anymore
>>
>>28452051
Shut up faggot.
>>
OP is a shit shot, guaranteed.
>>
>>28452051
so then come at me bro. you can have your sword and I'll have my .50ae deagle. may the most skilled man win.
>>
>>28452051
>... that takes ALOT of skill.
You know what doesn't take a lot of skill? Gaining a basic understanding of the English language.
>>
>>28456061
Damn. I came here to post that exact same thing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.