[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental illness and guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: LargestGunStudy091413.jpg (807KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
LargestGunStudy091413.jpg
807KB, 2560x1600px
I'm moving out soon and I'm finally going to see if I can buy a gun, thanks to idiots on our government.

Anyway, when I was 9, yes, 9, I kid you not, I was hyped up for something I cant remember, so hyper that my school said I needed physc help and sent me against my parents will, by amberlamps, to a hospital.

Yes. A 9 year old in a mental ward, crack heads and freaks roamed around. I spent two god damn days there.

Don't ask me how that is legal.

6 years later and I'm 15. And I am depressed and telling my parents my life is so hard and that I need some help with school

wait, your life is so hard?

They think I'm suicidal and that I cut my wrists due to scratches from the fucking family cat.

Fuck me. I'm in another hospital, though I leave 9 hours later on 'not a threat to himself or others'

so yeah. I'm not getting a damn hunting rifle thanks to our warped gun laws.
>>
>>28443362
It sounds like the gun laws themselves are not the problem, its our fucked up mental healthcare system and the laws governing it.
>>
>>28443362

You don't need a gun, psycho.
>>
>>28443387
>>28443390
There are two types of people on /k/
>>
>>28443362
You're 15 now?
>>
>>28443417
Yeah actual /k/ommandos and the people that need to gtfo
>>
>>28443362

>>28443387

Sounds like they did right by him. At 9 he was so uncontrollable he was unable to comply with instructions and got sent to a fucking hospital for it. That's abnormal. Most people get real fucking sane when they are told that this is their last chance to act like a human before they go in a cage.

The 15 year old incident sounds like scared parents overreacting. The paper from the hospital should show that, given he was released in hours and cat scratches are damn easy to tell from self-harm marks.

As to the OP: You shouldn't have any trouble passing the NICS and buying a gun.
>>
Well, they can't outright ban guns so the agenda is to make a lot of reasonable restrictions to firearms and widen the definition of those restrictions to include as many people as possible.

Everything has been deemed mental illness throughout the history of the science. Even heterosexuality has been deemed mentally ill.

People believe anything written by a PHD.

Plus, literally everything is illegal. 10,000 Federal laws, who knows how many different ways there are to violate those laws. Probably millions. Then there's thousands more city, state, and county laws with who knows how many different ways to break them. Each American commits three felonies each day on average.

ONLY CRIMINALS OWN GUNS NOW.

So if you want to find out who's a criminal.... see if they have a gun.
>>
>>28443417
people who post anime, and people who don't own guns?
>>
Everyday, PTSD stricken vets spend their disability dollars on firearms they shouldn't have.

You're fine.
>>
>>28443598
That's because they are not stupid like OP and tell people about their problem.
>>
>>28443661
Irresponsible spazzhards is what they are. No different than Tyrone spending his welfare/unemployment on sneakers.
>>
>>28443749
Spotted the NEETsoc
>>
>>28443362
I've had chronic depression since I was a kid. Sometimes it gets really bad.

I would like to be able to buy a gun for SD, and if I want to kill myself with it, that's my right.
>>
>>28444890
No it's not
>>
>>28443362
>I was hyped up for something I cant remember

just say it OP, what were you 'hyped up' about?
>>
>>28445162
Fuck you, it's my life, I'll do what I want with it.
>>
>>28445659
You seriously think it's your life? You pay taxes. They own you.
>>
>>28445707
Don't care. I'll do what I want, fuck the police. I don't care what happens to me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.