[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benjamin bulldog 357 Airshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bj-bpbd3s-1.jpg (98KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
bj-bpbd3s-1.jpg
98KB, 700x500px
>power in between 380acp and 9mm
>loud as an UNSUPPRESSED 22.lr
>Has to be filled back up with gas every 5 shots to avoid any accuracy and velocity changes
>barely qualifies as being made in the USA
>around the $1,300 mark
>622-722fps depending on the gas added
>retarded space gun look
>average range is 100 FUCKING FEET
What the hell is wrong with a standard suppressed hunting rifle with sub sonic ammo?!
>>
Some people like airguns, why are you so upset at having more options?
>>
>>28435260
I'm not upset I'm stunned at how someone can think a rifle with half the speed of a 22. lr and the stopping power of 9mm is a good idea...and cost $1300 at the same time.
>>
I think it's more of a proof of concept than a legitimate consumer product.

Kind of like how electric cars were 5 years ago, and look how far they came.
>>
>>28435246
>>28435359
Some states don't let you hunt with rifles. Strangely they will allow you to hunt with an air rifle. Oh, and some states still don't allow the use of a suppressor.

There is a niche for it anon, maybe not for you but I can think of some.
>>
>>28435246
It's for people who want a integrally suppressed varmint rifle for hunting innacity. Maybe the price will go down eventually.
>>
>>28435377
>5 years ago

youre a dummy
>>
Air guns are awesome. A lot better in .177, .20, .22, and .25, though.
>>
>>28435359

There's this thing called [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]
>>
>>28435246
What about that .45 Texan airgun? Looks more powerful, single shot though. It's cheaper, too.
>>
Looks cool. Like something out of BF2142 or that Oblivion movie. If it was 1/4 the price, id be all over that for plinking and sparrow removal.
>>
>>28435520
>>28435583
Cunt.
>>
>>28435644

I'm surprised you haven't died from your crippling alcoholism yet.
>>
>>28435654
>crippling alcoholism
That's a thing?
>>
>>28435246
There are better air rifles out there, and better ones are very feasible to make.

I suggest you look into it and not throw all air guns in the trash because of some bad examples.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>28436182
Just to be clear, there is no upper limit on power, just what is built, and people successfully hunt cape buffalo with good air rifles.

There is a /k/unt here with a collection of high power air rifles in many different configurations (and purposes). Hopefully he will bust his knowledge and collection out for your thread.
>>
>>28435687
After you tumble down a stairwell and severe your spinal cord it's a thing.
>>
>>28436194
The only guy I know of who severed his own spinal cord did it overdoing it at the gym, just lifting heavy things. Said he heard the
>pop
>>
>>28435246
Rifles for felons
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.