[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wears a paracord bracelet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1449042426224.jpg (23KB, 249x265px) Image search: [Google]
1449042426224.jpg
23KB, 249x265px
>wears a paracord bracelet
>>
>>28435169
>post rage memes
>>
>>28435169
hey, esteemed tactical strategist nutnfancy wears paracord bracelet!
>>
>>28435169
>>>/out/

Or gear queer general if that hotbed of underage autism is up right now
>>
Wore one for 2 weeks, just felt sort of faggy and fit weird
>>
I wear one every day, so what? I've had one come in handy before, don't see why it can't come in handy again.
>>
>>28435944
>come in handy before

For what, hanging yourself?
>>
>>28435947
No, tied down an injured Golden Eagle that had been hit by a car, brought it to my work and rehabilitated it and was able to re-release it back into the wild again.
>>
>>28435958
Should have kept that bitch in your room.
>>
>>28435958
>wild bird of prey
>size large
>hit by a land-bound dino-juice guzzling machine
>that can only travel in specific paths
>bring injured raptor to "work"
>rehab and release
Not calling bullshit, but that is an extremely implausible situation
>>
>>28435996
I saw a school bus hit a hawk once
>>
>>28435996
I work for the park service.

You'd be surprised how many birds of prey get hit by cars and trucks yearly, especially when hunting rodents, opossums, and other small creatures which tend to be near the sides of the road. They're fast and powerful animals, but it's hard even for them to avoid a 4000 pound metal machine going 60 miles an hour.
>>
>>28435996
Doesn't sound that implausible
>>
>>28435996
My mom killed a hawk that dive bombed her old van. Hit windshield, spider webbed it and didn't move again.

Shit on a flightline on deployment we found a pigeon that had killed itself ramming our nose wheel strut on a chained down plane. Also had a fucking peacock of all things jump and fly at my car one time, scared shit out of me.
>>
>>28436010
>>28436018
>>28436028
>>28436040
Well fuck, I guess I was horrendously mistaken.

>capcha is select the eggs
>>
>>28436040
Hah, there are a fuckload of peacocks in my old neighborhood. I remember they used to jump on top of my dad's (at the time) brand new Mercedes W140 S-Class and squak.

He'd get so fucking pissed.
>>
>>28435958

Tell me more about freedom.
>>
>>28435169
>wears hats
>>
>>28436067
That's what shotguns are for
>>
>>28436075
I know that's a joke, but in all seriousness...

Well, we had originally planned to keep it in captivity and send it over to Grandfather Mountain's little wildlife refuge there after it recovered, but we found the bird did not respond very well to being in captivity.

After a while and only saw the quality ofblife deteriorate for the bird, we slowly re-introduced it back into larger aviaries until we finally thought it was fit to be re-released.
>>
>>28436079
He was anti-gun, but still loved the birds because they'd hang out in our yard and sometimes impress guests who would come over.
>>
>>28436092
Use a golf club instead. I've used them on possums before.
>>
>>28436087

It was a joke, but in the right spirit.

You sound like a badass /k/ommando.

I tried to rescue just a normal bird when I was like 12. My dad called me a faggot.
>>
>>28436107

That was last month.

Selfburn, someone was gonna say it.
>>
>>28435996
My dad once hit a flying sparrow with his honda oddesy. We weren't even going that fast like 40kmh

Also this one time on the highway my dad was doing 130 in a ford focus. A squirrel ran across the highway, hit our bumper got sick air, hit the windshield and flew over the car.

My dad didn't take eyes off the road and just said 'damn' in a flat voice.
>>
>>28436240

>kmh

Non-American confirmation.
>>
I wear it when I go /out/. Not in normal circumstances.
>>
>>28435996
I was driving to Key West a few years ago for vacation, i had a Go Pro up on the windshield on time lapse and i hit some kind of bird while going about 70 mph it looked like someone beamed a handful of blackberries at my windshield. Didn't crack or anything thankfully enough.

Ill look around or the video and see if i can find it.
>>
>>28435169
I wear a Vostok watch. I guess thats either super slav or /k/
>>
>>28435996

It happens a lot. Ever see an avian carnivore scavenging roadkill? Hawks, buzzards, crows, and even the occasional eagle can be seen at roadside. I hit a buzzard once. Fuckers need to git out the way.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.