[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you terror USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

File: th.jpg (7KB, 480x127px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 480x127px
Pretend you have reasonable levels of competency, support, and motivation.

I'll start: using swarm suicide boats blow up multiple oil rigs in gulf of Mexico. Deepwater Horizon x10, regional economies are rekt for decades.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 583x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 583x265px
>>28429308

Fuck off FBI
>>
>>28429308
To what end, are we pretending to be Islamic or domestic?
>>
>>28429598
Anything you want I guess. Different targets and methods would have different terror effects. Where is the US most vulnerable?
>>
File: 1437851731054.jpg (150KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1437851731054.jpg
150KB, 800x1200px
>>28429308
Destroy all the fast food establishments possible.
>>
File: trash.png (384KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
384KB, 454x600px
>OP and his thread
>>
When i was at Pride this year the whole time i was thinking "I wonder why ISIS dont bomb/shoot up these things"

It seems like it would be a low security target rich environment where you wouldnt have to worry about killing any devout muslims by accident.

but yea. im probably on a list now.
>>
>>28429308
Isis pls go
>>
>>28429308
EMP devices.

/thread
>>
File: VBIED 2.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
VBIED 2.gif
2MB, 400x224px
Your best bet would probably be to find a train transporting chlorine or some other dangerous chemical through a densely populated area, and hit it with pic related.
>>
File: vanned.png (568KB, 770x524px) Image search: [Google]
vanned.png
568KB, 770x524px
>>28429308
>>
>>28431422
Yeah. I don't think you can have a functioning civilization without soft targets.

I was watching the news about a forest fire the other day, got me thinking about how big a fire would have to do to overwhelm those guys out west. It seems like it would be easy to make a huge mess if you planned it right.

Any West coasters wanna explain?
>>
Is there any way at all to prevent mass killings, theoretically? Short of soma
>>
>>28429308
Hello ISIS, how are you doing today?
>>
>>28429308
Attack the average person. Bomb libraries and restaurants. You don't even need to kill that many people. People feel safe because nobody's targeting them but when a trip to the store can result in you getting blown up then people worry.
>>
You are all horrible wrong. Power. Grid.
>>
power grids
>>
>>28432157
>>28432175
we are sames
>>
Snipe from car trunks
Target forests
Target power grid
Box Trucks with bombs
Chemicals/Bombs in the mail

Aka any of the other stuff that brought the country to a stand still over the last 2 decades.
>>
>>28429308
Easy: do what the image says.

Wait till summer, and then light hundreds of massive forest fires all through out the west. The west coast of the nation will be massively fucked financially, structurally, and physically.

I'm terrified that it might happen this next summer if we don't get rain this winter here in Cali.
>>
>>28429809
I was going to say all ISP and cell providers
>>
>>28431728
That happens all the time out west naturally. Prevention is actually part of the problem
>>
>detonate bombs all through the city, going inwards
>use them to frighten people and herd them to the center
>as they start piling up in one area, detonate another bomb and have a dude shoot some of them from a tower
>do this in a few states all at the same time
>attribute it to a fake terrorist organization in Saudi Arabia
>"they have WMDs over there"
>start having people hang up Russian flags next to the flags of my false terror group in deserted caves and factories with supplies, radios, and propaganda in them
>allow reports of these mock hideouts to get to the media
>eventually blow one up while SOF are inside
>"Putin made me do it"
>>
File: 1438621578049.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438621578049.png
8KB, 473x500px
>plant ieds in random garbage cans across the city
>blow them up when garbage men get close
>garbage collectors now refuse to pick up trash
>piles of garbage start to accumilate
>rats and disease start to spread
>shoot my dog afterwards to save the feds trouble from doing so
>>
>>28432531
Oh and

>both used up and full canisters of mustard gas fixed to explosives
>explosives are all russian surplus or new manufacture when possible
>leave them all over the place
>detonate one in downtown Atlanta after they've been discovered and shown on the news
>>
>>28432537
it was a good
>HEH
:)
>>
use bees. bee bombs
>>
>>28429308
>How would you terror USA?
By voting third party.
>>
fly 2 planes into the new york landscape
>>
>>28432537
This is devious.
Sabotage sewer system too for double whammy?
Four horseman shit
>>
There's a lot of lousy suggestions here that would accomplish nothing of note. Blowing up an oil rig? Mail bombs? Americans don't fucking care about that. Nono, hit America where they'll feel it. Industrial sabotage to shut down production of Coors and Budweiser. Blank out the cable TV network during the Super Bowl. Assassinate the Kardashians. Blow up Facebook's server farm. This is how they bring Murka down.
>>
>>28432537
I like this one though.
>>28432708
designated shitting streets
>>
>>28432457
Here is a question. For Maximum Terror, would it be more effective to cut communication, or leave it so people can watch things happening?
>>
File: 1408804529812.gif (837KB, 384x269px) Image search: [Google]
1408804529812.gif
837KB, 384x269px
>>28432630
>that'll show 'em, the political establishment that has never lost an election
>ever
>>
>>28432714
Good thinking anon you may be correct about this. Trade towers were very symbolic.
>>
>>28432708
sewage treatment plants can't be that heavily guarded, only things you'd need to do afterword is prevent medical attention from arriving/being trustworthy with more ieds
>>
File: 1288144881039.jpg (25KB, 390x488px) Image search: [Google]
1288144881039.jpg
25KB, 390x488px
>>28432766
L A Y E R S
L
A
Y
E
R
S
>>
>>28429308
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosively_pumped_flux_compression_generator

Those EMP scenarios seem pretty bad.
>>
>>28432714
>Blow up Facebook's server farm
double good boy points if you take down the NSAs tap on AT&Ts global communication hubs on the west coast. This will lead to an even greater clampdown on the freedoms of the average american. Eventually people may revolt against the fed govs abuses of power and the exponential expansion of the surveillance society. Let the intrinsic flaws in the way the system is structured bring itself down.
>>
>>28432881
Oh wow I thought emps were only nukes and sci fi
>>
DESU, i would bomb a TSA security line or two.

srsly. it's a clusterfuck of people all packed in tight. AND you get the benefit of taking out some security folks.
>>
File: 010.jpg (67KB, 850x536px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
67KB, 850x536px
>>28433445
desu
>>
File: 006.jpg (177KB, 1122x785px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
177KB, 1122x785px
>>28433467
>>28433445
>>
>>28433445
This is pretty wise.

They can't screen you on their way to screen you, and they can't shut down the TSA checkpoints just because then you'll blow up the actual planes.
>>
EMP the power grids and blow up Wall Street. Have multiple supermarkets and malls turned into Black Hawk Down battle reenactments. Release cyanide gas in planes flying over U.S., resulting in thousands of deaths from the planes alone, nevermind whatever infrastructure they manage to collide with.
>>
>>28434489
And also hide dirty bomb IEDs in trashcans.
>>
>>28429308
I wouldn't
Nice try ISIS
>>
>>28432714
>Assassinate the Kardashians
OP said "terror USA", not "terror 12 year olds"
>>
>>28431422
Pride parades are absolutely on Isis list of things to do. The pride events in the biggest cities have already started working with the FBI and NSA to make them safer. Isis hates fugdepackers with a passion, I think they will fuck one up hard this year.
>>
>>28432582
Oh Steve
>>
>>28429308
I would live on nothing but a diet of beans and continually fart in public places.
>>
>>28432714
>Assassinate the Kardashians
This would make Isis loved by every non degenerate American alive.
>>
>>28429308
parking tickets
unpaid medical bills
unpaid taxes
loitering
open a few hundred credit cards and buy stuff on loan at %15 interest
insider trading with others money
arson
petty larsony
ripping tags off mattresses
dumping large amounts of cement into public pools
cook meth and give it away for free
flyer bomb cities with copies of the anarchists cookbook
cut brakelines to public transit vehicles
steal pieces of rail road
cut power and phone lines
>>
>>28429598
>Islamic
>Allowing foreigners to run all the terror in America
What ever happened to American pride and ingenuity? Why are we letting everything be Made in ISIL? What would our forefathers think about a foreign power making targets of our cities and their descendants not claiming those targets for their own? Terrorized Americans, made by Americans, for Americans!
AMERICA! AMERICA! Clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap.
>>
I would terrorize America the only way /k/ should ever terrorize.
No funs having squads, 12 strong consisting of; half a dozen neckbeards, 3 skinny fats, 2 furries, and one seasoned trap to lead them, deployed across throughout the territories, with concentration on the darklands to the North, the funless desert of the North East, and the colorbombed savage lands of the West.
Tactics; one /k/ommando, with one supporter/plant and one overwatch, to run subversive psyops, appropriate for the given deployment region. In exempli:
A male engaging in supressive acts such as opening doors for females or sporting unkempt body hair.
A male expressing distrust towards any Democratic politician.
A male anglo-saxon breathing air.
The trap, who has integrated into the environment, will observe the instigator and once a sufficient sized gathering brimming with estrogen and melanin has gathered will call in motorized reinforcements.
Equipment; two Nissan/Toyota technicals sporting standoff armor consisting of rail mounted dragon dildos, if funds are insufficient than choose any affordable dual-texture silicon dildo with a dragon dildo mounted to the hood for prestige. Mounted on the bed of one technical should be a pressurized Bad Dragon Cumlube dispensing hose, while the other should dispense pina colada mix. The former should be sufficient to diffuse the riot so that the /k/ommandos on the ground may mount up. Should sufficiently ample breasted females be spotted in crowd the latter should dispense jets of white saccharine alcohol about their face and chest...for scientific purposes.
These ten mounted /k/ommandos should then proceed to the point of egress. While overwatch and trap convince the terrorized populace that those evil white men were from ebaumsworld or reddit.
>>
Set off a bomb during some sorta NASCAR event. Blow up a mountain Dew factory or maybe a Beer plant. Maybe blow up the main broadcasting station for a wrestling network
>>
>>28432537
As a DPW garbage collector I would prefer you not do this.
>>
>>28429308
>import indians
>remove or destroy all toilets
DEATH BY POO
>>
>>28431782

Get rid of the guns. Gets rid of all the people that aren't super commited. Apathy and general lazyness are your best weapons.
>>
>>28432425
You can have my snow if you want.
>>
>>28429308
Fuck off ISIS
>>
>>28429308
"How would I terror USA?", you mean how would I terrorize the USA?

Speaking completely hypothetically here. Form a small network of operatives that don't know one another or communicate at all. All direction is given by a simple computer program that selects a random location in an urban area to plant a simplistic roadside bomb that is designed to use household chemicals and easily purchased electronics.

It doesn't even have to kill anyone. It could be timed or pressure sensitive. The mass hysteria caused by random road side bombs in the US would be devastating to the economy. Say just one detonation a day somewhere in the US, somewhere it will be noticed. Maybe in a small rural town along an interstate or on a major highway in a city center.
>>
File: 1444855343943.jpg (54KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
1444855343943.jpg
54KB, 807x605px
>>28429308
>>
Well, I made a plan, but now I don't feel real right posting it.
>>
>>28435242
divide and conquer anon
>>
Fly a 747 into the State of the Union address.
>>
>>28429308
I'd campaign to elect a Democrat
>>
File: 353567(1).gif (2MB, 450x248px) Image search: [Google]
353567(1).gif
2MB, 450x248px
>>28432157
>>28432175
Fuckin, these guys.

The fuck you people talking about shooting random people and boats?
The US power grid is so God Damn outdated and severly underfunded/unguarded it's actually one of the top targets a top tier enemy like China or Russia would go after first. The hell you have to shoot people or fuckin "drop has from planes"

Knock out power for 200 days at least, country would tear itself apart without any further doing.
>>
File: 1451832325111.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
1451832325111.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>28437631

Obligatory
>>
>>28435084
>Isis hates fugdepackers with a passion,

ISIS _IS_ fudgepackers. Still in the closet, so they need to rape the occasional woman to demonstrate heterosexuality.
>>
File: lgbt-sjw-e1436706737865.jpg (51KB, 460x267px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt-sjw-e1436706737865.jpg
51KB, 460x267px
>>28429308
Start getting offended by pretty much everyone and everything, claim being oppressed, demand unwarranted respect, pussyfy an entire generation.

Blowing up buildings might be more flashy, but my way is more thorough.

#winning
>>
>>28432582
>Not wasps
>>
>>28434542
>Implying striking fear into the children early is a bad plan
>>
I'd start a news channel
>>
Target hv power transmission lines and sub stations.

Mfw no spare transformers
No power = la riots over no food to get with my stamps mah chillruns is hangry
>>
File: BAWW.jpg (36KB, 264x373px) Image search: [Google]
BAWW.jpg
36KB, 264x373px
>>28437949
>WHY DON'T PEOPLE AGREE WITH MEEEEEE
>>
>>28429308
Terrorize the US? sorry, I'm a proud American.

I would put an end to ethnic wars in chicago, detroit, ferguson, and all the other problem cities. Why? Because the best way to scare them white folk is to stop the endless reverse racism we see in the news.

Then I would secure our boarders. Because why not terrorize more people by making them feel secure in their own country. Alongside this, I would have a mass "Humane-Exodus" of illegals and nonsuch back to their countries of origin.

Finally I would fix our god damn education systems so that the fucking liberal teachings that are considored "standardized" are revealed to be in truth a bunch of bullshit and teach free thinking and stop letting children and adults being such cist-gendered faggots.
>>
>>28429308
Rapid fire explosive attacks, mostly focusing on inner city schools, use of improvised explosives instead of firearms (think about the carnage nail wrapped pipe bombs could do instead of a firearm) several assaults carried out at "privileged" schools instead of inner city schools.

thats phase 1.

phase one is meant to incite terror, and have social repercussions, not economical damage.

phase two is when economical attacks are carried out, this would include suicide bombing of gas and oil refining facilities, mostly in california.

all in all, with 50 men willing to die for a cause, i think the number of catastrohpes that could be perpetuated would be on a lvl well beyond the 9-11 attacks.
>>
>>28439734
I think you missed the point if this thought experiment anon
>>
File: latest.jpg (309KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
309KB, 1280x800px
>>28429308
#1) Eat lots of beans before my jury duty.

#2) Buy Unity assets and upload them with marginal/questionable levels of change on Steam: Greenlight

#3) Start a Youtube channel which uploads "Top 10" list videos daily

#4) Become a SJW

#5) Play Hearthstone and spam "Happy Feast of Winterveil, Champion." Over and over and over and over again.

#6) Eat Durian candy and breathe on people

#7) Go to college/buy a car but refuse to pay my loans

#8) Go to prison (system is already borderline collapsing to begin with)

#9) Do anything at all with a drone in public (system is already borderline collapsing to begin with)

#10) Poop in the metro

#11) Join Westborough "Baptist" Church

#12) Intentionally speed outside a police station, and when the coppers pull me over, cut a lemon in half and rub each slice in my eyes to scream with all of my lung-strength and give them PTSD

#13) Win the lottery and spend my earnings mailing millions of copies of 50 Shades of Grey to Congress, each gift-wrapped in duct tape.

#14) Become a public school teacher and claim it is my duty/right to teach Creationism.

#15) Buy camera/use any shitty phone and record anything Tyson or Del Monte does VS their clients/livestock and upload it to youtube

#16) Elect Trump
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.