[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /k/, America's xenophobia has finally gone too far.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 20

File: aussieflag.png (2KB, 180x90px) Image search: [Google]
aussieflag.png
2KB, 180x90px
Well, /k/, America's xenophobia has finally gone too far. I married an Australian, and after a long drawn out legal battle, it seems there's a good chance we'll have to go back to Australia. I love this country, but I love my wife more. Immigration has gotten all but impossible unless you just do it illegally it seems.

Australia has a lot going for it, at least. But the police are appallingly incompetent, the assault rates are higher, and of course- it's a no-guns country. Coming from the Arkansas region, this is unacceptable. Fortunately, there are loopholes. Hopefully you can help me find all of them.

I'm not tied to any specific profession or location. I can become the bunny-reaper if that lets me open carry. I can also live in any location if that makes a difference, though Queensland would be preferred.

What does /k/ recommend?
>>
>>28429157
>marrying an australian

And stay out!
>>
File: 1450994962054.png (322KB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
1450994962054.png
322KB, 540x301px
>>28429157
You just got the cucking of a lifetime
Hope your entire life is worth getting laid once every 6 months
>>
>>28429157
Jesus christ OP, you're going from Arkansas to 'straya?
Good luck. Try not to get fucked by a kangaroo.
>>
>>28429157
Jesus fuck just have her stay here illegally, it's not like anyone's doing anything about illegal immigration.
>>
>>28429157
Move to Australia. Gain Australian citizenship. Swear loyalty to the Queen. Move to NZ. Obtain guns.
>>
>>28429289
Oh, NZ is proguns? This is relevant to my interests. Surely they're more uptight than America though. What are the restrictions there?
>>
>>28429387
Depends. You do have to get a license, but it's fairly easy. The largest hurdle would be having someone already holding a license, vouch for you. But this can be overcome relatively easily if you go out to long rifle shooting days.

Cat A is the most basic license you can get. Your magazine size will be limited to 7 rounds. To get the rest of the licenses so that you can have Pistols, or rifles that can take 30 round mags you'll need to join the specific club and use that as the reason you need those guns.

FA weapons can be had if you get a collectors license. Can get anything from an MG34 to an M1919.

As far as self defense with a firearm goes, if you are holding it say while hunting and someone attacks you, there won't be much backlash if you shoot and kill them. Any other times it will be impossible to justify as weapons must be unloaded when traveling. While at home ammunition and weapons must be stored in separate safes.
>>
>>28429387
Well, we're less noguns than Aussie. I'm going off memory here since I'm noguns so I'm no authority.

No open carry here, you can own pistols if you join you local gun club, you can own semi-automatic rifles if you get the right clearance on your license, remember to say no to the self defence question when interviewed for you license.

Also see pic related.
>>
>>28429465
I take it CCW's are out then.

And how would the transfer of my existing collection work out? I've got some heirlooms I'm not keen on parting with.

>>28429457
Hmm... so if I were, incidentally, to use a firearm for self defense, what would occur? Say I had a revolver and a speedloader and I just happen to be really good at spinning dials on a safe. How would that go down?

Honestly, I don't expect anything to happen. It's just the principle of knowing I have an option. Seriously, what do noguns countries expect you to do anyway? Hope vigorously?
>>
No doubt the problem is she's white coming from a mostly white country

She should have claimed to be a muslim abbo
Then it would have been easy.

Or just bring her in illegally, its not like obongo deports anyone anymore.
>>
>>28429558
Unless you go through legal channels to get an SSN and such. Then you're on their radar and they bother to send you threatening letters telling you to get out. And the one time the highway patrol picked her up, they detained her for over an hour, thinking they had "caught one", until they figured out our case, at the time, was still ongoing.

>wife just offered to put on blackface
kek
>>
File: 20151127_102315-1.jpg (776KB, 2381x2100px) Image search: [Google]
20151127_102315-1.jpg
776KB, 2381x2100px
>>28429157
Hey mate...now you can enjoy the ban on semi autos after it takes 3 months to get a gun license

Seriously though, if things go well im doing the opposite of you within afew months

Just dont come to victoria, our gunlaws suck like the rest of the country but we have literally the most retarded government in the 1st world
>>
>>28429157
Also to add mate

No matter what anyone says here, self defence is banned, castle laws do not apply, the police ARE your only option..and unless you live mext door to the station then you have about a 20minute wait minimum

Youre also about to hear every australian say shit like "durrr how did you survive with so many shootings"
>>
>>28429629
>literally the most retarded government in the 1st world
That would be a remarkably impressive achievement. Surely I could find dumber... Scotland only has like 20 brain cells left right?

>self defence is banned
How is this a thing? Seriously, how does anybody sleep at night with that?
>>
>>28429545
>>I take it CCW's are out then.
Very.

>And how would the transfer of my existing collection work out? I've got some heirlooms I'm not keen on parting with.
Assuming you have a NZ firearms licence already: Apply for import licence online, pay 25NZD, police decide whether or not to approve your permit, bring your guns over. There's an approved list http://www.police.govt.nz/advice/firearms/approved-firearms and anything else will be processed gun by gun with special reason.

>Hmm... so if I were, incidentally, to use a firearm for self defense, what would occur? Say I had a revolver and a speedloader and I just happen to be really good at spinning dials on a safe. How would that go down?
Badly unless the person you're defending against also has firearms and there was no reasonable chance to do something that didn't involve shooting back.

>Honestly, I don't expect anything to happen. It's just the principle of knowing I have an option. Seriously, what do noguns countries expect you to do anyway? Hope vigorously?
Call the police, run away and proportional self defence is a legal defence.

Very basic: if the attacker has a knife you can also grab something to use as a weapon, coming back from the shooting range and you're able to get to you lockbox before you get shot by someone on the road etc. Just try not to kill him.
>>
File: kHn7Bwc.gif (2MB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
kHn7Bwc.gif
2MB, 500x205px
>>28429157
>I love this country, but I love my wife more

TRAITOR
>>
>>28429979
Can you shoot on your own rural property or do all ranges have to be registered?

What about tasers? Any loopholes for things like air-rifles or flamethrowers (overkill, yes, but totally legal in the US as a "farming tool").

If I had to resort to melee... I guess I'd choose a spear or something, if that's legal. Is there an overwhelmingly successful melee home defense option? Man, this entire line of thinking just seems dumb, but I guess I'm trying to get creative.

>>28429988
You jest, but I am genuinely disturbed by that thought. It goes against a great deal of how I was raised. But so would abandoning my vows and my spouse.
>>
>>28430097
Oh! What about crossbows and compound bows? I could work with that. Legal?
>>
File: BesMaor-065.jpg (72KB, 406x678px) Image search: [Google]
BesMaor-065.jpg
72KB, 406x678px
>>28430097
>Can you shoot on your own rural property or do all ranges have to be registered?
You can shoot all you want. If you got neighbours close enough to hear gunfire it may be worthwhile to let them know you like guns and that you aren't getting invaded if they hear gunfire.

>What about tasers?
Illegal.

>Any loopholes for things like air-rifles or flamethrowers (overkill, yes, but totally legal in the US as a "farming tool").
Air-riles are covered by the same laws as guns iirc. Remember that proportional self defence isn't hard and fast. I'd love to read the judgment of a case of self defence by flamethrower though.

>If I had to resort to melee... I guess I'd choose a spear or something, if that's legal. Is there an overwhelmingly successful melee home defense option? Man, this entire line of thinking just seems dumb, but I guess I'm trying to get creative.
Claim you're really getting into the native culture and have a collection of Maori weaponry on hand.

>>>28430097
>Oh! What about crossbows and compound bows? I could work with that. Legal?
Legal to own, don't need a licence either.
>>
Anon it's not the polices fault for this. It's politicians and media who are incompetent.
Also even if you do open carry, even if you have video with audio of someone saying I am going to stab you and your wife, you will still get into shit because you used a scary assault military bolt action or something and that scares liberals. we aren't allowed to defend ourselves with guns period.
>>
>>28430183
>tasers
>illegal
Fucking seriously? The thing deliberately designed for defense and less-lethal incapacitation is illegal?

Anyway, if New Zealand lets me get a collector's license to keep my heirlooms, I think I'm content with getting a repeating crossbow for self defense. If I practice I bet I could get some speed on a quiver too for compound bows.

Hmm... I wonder if I could lug a crossbow around in my car. How would that go over?
>>
>>28430376
Yes but anon tasers are a pro self defence thing and you don't need that because that could lead to guns.

Also crossbows you need a gun licence for. They're category m which is miscellaneous. You will not be able to keep it in your car.
>>
>>28430441
Are you Aussie or NZ? And does that also apply to compound bows?

Hmm... maybe if I live on a boat I can carry a harpoon gun? Auckland is all about boats right?

Seriously, there should exist an optimum solution for this already figured out somewhere.

/k/ommando survival challenge: route a soccer hooligan gang randomly encountered in the streets of New Zealand. (public defense)

Easy Mode: Randomly Encountered in your child's bedroom. (home defense)
>>
>>28429157
come to new zealand instead. your wife can live and work here as an australian citizen, and even pick up government welfare and free healthcare by default. if you possess any kind of useful skill, qualification, or trade, immigrating as a white english speaking person is easy as fuck.

gun laws here aren't as good as the US obviously, but way better than australia. there is no gun registration, but you must possess (an easy to acquire) firearms license. basic license lets you buy shotguns, bolt actions, and semi automatic rifles that aren't tacticool/have more than 7 rounds in the mag. pistols require an extra license endorsement that has to be sponsored by a range/club, and the restrictions on 'military style' semi automatics is lifted with a further license endorsement that just requires a safe of particular specifications and some bullshit to the police about 'enthusiastic about historical military weapons and pest control/culling'
>>
>>28430593
Aus, compound bows are fine for public to own. But that doesn't mean you can walk around with one, have it in your car or use it in self defence. Only "reasonable force" can be used in self defence.
>>
>>28430593
auckland sucks. average house price is over 700k, liberal fucks and welfare bum minorities everywhere. move out of the cities, but some hectares, and shoot to your heart's content

>I live in auckland ;_;
>>
>>28430750
I'm sure OP doesn't really want to live in AUS
>>
>>28430716
So aim for gutshots then. Center mass, but more painful and less likely to kill, plus not sure how well arrows can break ribs, so probably a more sensible target anyway.

Do you guys have civil lawsuits for bodily injury in such situations?

What if I keep it around to just cull the errant roo or something? Opportunity hunting.
>>
>>28430441
Since when do you need a licence for crossbows? http://www.police.govt.nz/faq/what-are-the-rules-relating-to-crossbows?nondesktop
>>
>>28430114
Yeah, they're fine, except crossbow pistols I think. I've used a compound bow once, but I was crap at it. I knew a bloke who would gas rabbit warrens, then shoot them with that compound bow as they ran out, then his rottweiler would go fetch it.
>>
crossbows and all types of regular bows are fine, no license needed. you can't transport any weapon in a car while loaded though, and guns I think have to be in a bag or case
>>
>>28430771
No, not really. The internet is shittier, they censor the vidya, there's no taco bell, there's constant droughts, the grocery stores are tiny with shitty selection and don't let you take shopping carts to your car, the cost of living is higher, and if you go outside everything is made of poison, including the fucking sun since you don't have an ozone.

I would get better healthcare basically for free though. That's about it.
>>
>>28430789
I dunno, but I doubt a roo would die from a crossbow bolt. They're tough as shit.
>>
>>28430886
>but a bow is never loaded
>>
>>28430911
yeah just keep your arrows in a quiver on the other side of the boot
>>
>>28430893
>better healthcare basically for free though
Let's not pretend that socialized is better than privatized healthcare.
>>
>>28430893
>the grocery stores are tiny with shitty selection and don't let you take shopping carts to your car
Errr... What store did you go to? An IGA?
>>
File: us_citizenship_fuck_off_we_full.jpg (646KB, 2140x1376px) Image search: [Google]
us_citizenship_fuck_off_we_full.jpg
646KB, 2140x1376px
WE WUZ FULL N SHIT
>>
>>28429178
This.

I live in Australia.
You dun goof'd mate.
>>
>>28429157
kill yourself or stay there I don't really care
>>
You're retarded. If you're married she can get legal residency status until she gets her citizenship.

I hold dual citizenship in Australia and the US, and my father did this exact same thing and lived here for 18 years.
>>
File: de.jpg (70KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
70KB, 1296x972px
>>28429979
>Very.
fuck that then
>>
File: problematic_fave.jpg (30KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
problematic_fave.jpg
30KB, 600x619px
The only good thing Australia has ever done was tell "the boats" to fuck off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
>>
>>28429899
Self defence isn't banned. You just have to say you thought the bloke had a gun and the force you inflicted upon the victim was both reasonable and equal.

This is esp case in New South Wales
>>
>>28429629
Can you increase the mag capacity of that new Adler?
>>
>>28431158
this
is she some kind of degenerate?
>Arkansas.
Oh right, you both are.

Oz deserves you.
>>
>>28431194
Yeah, some companies made extended tube mags for them that end up being longer than the 28" barrel version.
>>
>>28429592
Have her start screaming OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE BOIS AT! in case the black face alone isn't enough.
>>
File: 1451882395273.jpg (162KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1451882395273.jpg
162KB, 1024x681px
I live in Australia and it's an absolute fucking shithole
there's literally nothing good about this place other than how much money the average person has
>>
File: tanagra.jpg (44KB, 565x541px) Image search: [Google]
tanagra.jpg
44KB, 565x541px
>>28431236
You're in for a shock the first time you leave Aus then.
>>
>>28429157
>What does /k/ recommend?

That you contact an Australian lawyer and/or gun club instead of asking legal/career advice of a weapons board on a site for weebs.
>>
>>28431236
When I lived there it was the embodiment of the phrase "first world problems." The biggest complaint I heard was drunk abbos everywhere. The second was that they didn't get enough money sitting on the dole.
>>
>>28431402
People in Europe or Asia are genuinely shocked when I tell them I have a room specifically for my washing machine to live in.

Washing machines need some privacy too!
>>
>>28431016
Wife says Coles. Most of this is stuff I'm getting from her mind you. I've never lived there.

>>28430970
More like better than Arkansas Obamacare. That's not a high bar to beat.

>>28431158
It was the legal residency that we applied for. Didn't work out.

>>28431432
First off, consultations cost money. Second, forums often converge on solutions that people with similar experiences have already figured out. Its the most efficient way to get questions answered. More importantly, cheap.
>>
>>28431627
>More like better than Arkansas Obamacare. That's not a high bar to beat.

Well, I suppose I can't really contest that.
>>
I thought if you married someone they legally became a citizen
>>
>>28431764
So did I?

See
>>28431097
>>
>>28431778
Even following that she's is your spouse, she automatically gets a green card. Why does she need to apply for legal residency, isn't that what a green card permits? "I am a legal alien and am allowed to legally live in america" I just don't understand why ice is on your case
>>
>>28429899
Self defence isn't banned, you basically need to use equal force to what you thought your attacker had.

So no knifing someone who takes a swing at you, no shooting abos crawling through your windows or anything like that.

Fucking stupid, I know.
>>
>>28431839
>she automatically gets a green card
No, she doesn't. That's the problem. After a couple thousand in state filing fees, lawyer fees, mandatory medical exams not covered by insurance, etc, we were basically told to go fuck ourselves. Lawyer said we can write our congressman as an appeal, but that's pretty much a chance in hell and we know it.
>>
>>28431187
Yes, in that case it is legal, in that case it is also impropper storage and/or premeditated, which means at best you lose your guns for life or you get a manslaughter charge
>>
>>28431960
What do you have to lose by writing your congressman?
>>
>>28431627
>It was the legal residency that we applied for. Didn't work out.
How the fuck?
How the fuck do you not get to stay in the US if you marry a US citizen?
>>
>>28432221
Nothing. We will do it. I just don't think it will work. Why would he give a fuck?

>>28432336
Lots of things can kill your application, apparently. Failing the medical exam, having a misdemeanor criminal record, not being able to afford the associated fees, not being timely in filing papers or dropping everything and driving across state to show up to interviews, or of course failing the interview process.

None of these apply to our situation. What happened is so mindbogglingly stupid you probably won't believe its real. They filed our application as incomplete, but when we investigated they said there was no incomplete information. We (by which I mean our lawyer) asked if it could then be transferred to the completed application section, and they simply said, "no". And your applications success is solely up to the discretion of the USCIS officer assigned to your case anyway, so apparently they can totally do this.

People apparently think this shit can't happen until they've actually had to work with bureaucracy before. Much like the prison system, nobody reforms it because it doesn't affect anybody who matters.
>>
>>28432600
>People apparently think this shit can't happen

You're preaching to the choir, bud.
>>
>>28431097
I never really understood the process of immigration since I came here legally with my parents from Korea when I was two.
My dad's company transferred him here.
>>
Good luck OP, I wasted a year of my life there for a woman.

Now I'm home with a new found appreciation of just how fucking amazing the USA is. If she's really that great though, anywhere outside of the cities seems to be OK for guns. I only lived in Melbourne and Sydney and people there are liberal as fuck.
>>
>>28429157
>I love this country, but I love my wife more
cuck
u
c
k
>>
>>28432660
That's always the best way to do it, because a company has the money, the lawyers, and the political contacts to make the application process pretty easy.
>>
File: Get fucked mate.png (32KB, 403x222px) Image search: [Google]
Get fucked mate.png
32KB, 403x222px
>>28429157
Fffffffucking stay in America if you want guns.

There have been less black and white marriage issues that "wife or personal freedoms" anon. You gotta ask yourself whats more important to you.
If it makes you feel any better there's not much here that you can't enjoy in the U.S, other than perhaps less dangerous minorities.

Yes, you can have gunz, but the process is so convoluted and time consuming (In my state) it's actually faster to become a cop (3 years on the force here, and while I resent you thinking the police are incompetent here, it's not an uncommon opinion).

On the plus side, there are people pushing for more lax gun laws country wide, and aside from the odd import ban on a new rooty tooty point and shooty, the laws themselves haven't been tightened for a good long while.
>>
>>28429387
NZ is basically a hunter's paradise. No seasons for most game (other than ducks, which is 3 months), so you can hunt deer / chamois / wild pigs / tahr / goats / possums / feral dogs and cats year round.

Our firearms legislation is pretty much built around hunting (although its still easy as fuck to get an endorsement for high capacity pistol grip firearms and handguns).

With an A Cat endorsement you can use most types of rifles and shotguns, as well as most accessories, including suppressors.

As anon wrote earlier, your mag limit with an A Cat is 7 rds, and you can't have a free-floating pistol grip, but that shouldn't matter for most hunting.

If you want to get an AR without going through the process of getting an E Cat endorsement (it's not hard, just hang out at a hunting club, half the guys there will have the endorsement already) you can get a "thumbhole" stock, which is a one-piece stock / grip.
>>
>>28432600
Jesus Christ..
>>
>>28429465
Laws changed since then

Pump actions are a catagory C/D weapon, you can get them

Category D weapons

(1) Each of the following is a category D weapon—

a) a self-loading centre-fire rifle designed or adapted for military purposes or a firearm that substantially duplicates a rifle of that type in design, function or appearance;
b) a non-military style self-loading centre-fire rifle with either an integral or detachable magazine;
c) a self-loading shotgun with either an integral or detachable magazine with a capacity of more than 5 rounds and a pump action shotgun with a capacity of more than 5 rounds;
d) a self-loading rim-fire rifle with a magazine capacity of more than 10 rounds.
>>
>>28429157
>America's xenophobia has finally gone too far

God forbid we react to shit going on outside our borders.
>>
>>28430376
Crossbows are a licenced thing

Compound bows are fine to have unlicenced, you can take it down to a football oval and shoot it
>>
>>28432985
>No seasons for most game (other than ducks, which is 3 months), so you can hunt deer / chamois / wild pigs / tahr / goats / possums / feral dogs and cats year round.

I'm starting to sweat now.
>>
>>28433247
>Australians
>Terrorists
Pick one
>>
>>28433280
>Australia
>not 99% middle-eastern
>>
>>28433294
>Is actually 4.4%
>>
>>28432600
Meanwhile Abdul and his two wives and 30 kids get to stay and get welfare.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Went shooting yesterday. Was fun, as per usual. No issues with ROs, just plinked at some 100m targets, and a 500m gong with a Remington 700 SPS
>>
>>28431627
>Fuck getting correct answers, I want free ones.
>>
>>28433233
Cat C/d Is the same as saying "effectively banned". Sort of like how you can own absolutely any firearm with the right licence, you're just not going to get the licence.
>>
>>28429289
>Swear loyalty to the Queen.
Shamefully, we don't actually do this.

Instead you stand up with a bunch of cunts and repeat some PC shit like "I pledge my loyalty to Australia and its people"

But fuck, as an Australian I'm seriously tempted to hop the ditch myself. All the funs I desire and I'd save about $7-8k a year on income taxes.

>>28430860
>Since when do you need a licence for crossbows?
West Island, they're either banned (vic and other cuck states) or some weird category on a weapons licence (QLD)
>>
>>28429157
>xenophobic

Stop appropriating my culture you kangaroo lover.
>>
>>28429157
>America's xenophobia

How is it our fault the commander in chimp hates white people immigrating? If you would have married an abo they would have let her bring her whole tribe over by now.

Just get her to change her name to Rodriguez and sneak her across.
>>
>>28433849
Crossbows still require no licence or anything in the NT also.
>>
>>28433849
>Name: Samantha
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair color: Brunette
Hair length: Waist-length (wavy)
Eye color: Green
Skin color: Tanned (grows paler over time)
Initial height: 5' 5"
Initial weight: 95 lbs (underweight)
Initial pants size: 4
Initial BMI: 15.8
Initial belly fat (Waist/Height ratio): 0.42
Activity level: Moderate
Gains: Hips, thighs, ass, belly (pear shaped)
Profession: College Student (this takes place over the summer break between freshman and sophomore year)
They must've changed it sometime in the past 2 years.
>>
>>28432848
My opinion of the Australian police is a carbon copy of my wife's experience, in which her family was robbed by somebody they knew, and even caught on security camera, complete with name, address, and license plate information, and the cops said they, quote, "couldn't do anything".

For what its worth, US police are both incompetent and dangerous. Though that's because they're tremendously underfunded and in some places you have like 10 guys to cover 400sqkm. They're dangerous mostly just if you're a minority, but a lot of the ones down here are on meth and since its basically getting paid peanuts to get shot at they're really fucking edgy and the only people who sign up are either people who value power or naive heroes who soon become very bitter and jaded.

But at least here I can self-police my own home what with the literal 1.5hour response time (I'm out of city limits, so I basically have to wait for a county cop or a state trooper to drive across state to respond). I chuckle when people tell Libertarians to move to Somalia. It's not like its different from 10 cops trying to manage a Belgium's worth of alcoholics and meth cooks.
>>
>>28432985
>feral dogs and cats year round.
Wait, wut? You "hunt" cats?
...do... do you field dress them?

If so, how many ways are there to do that?

Also don't you have a shit-ton of endangered species everywhere that you'd have to memorize?
>>
>>28434520
>For what its worth, US police are both incompetent and dangerous. Though that's because they're tremendously underfunded and in some places you have like 10 guys to cover 400sqkm. They're dangerous mostly just if you're a minority, but a lot of the ones down here are on meth and since its basically getting paid peanuts to get shot at they're really fucking edgy and the only people who sign up are either people who value power or naive heroes who soon become very bitter and jaded.

Jesus Christ, what part of Arkansas are you from, bud?
>>
>>28434205
>They must've changed it sometime in the past 2 years.
Wife naturalised in late 2014, but I'd assume it was something that changed before Labor got BTFO in the last federal election.
>>
>>28432660
welcome to the USA

money rules all
>>
>>28434547
REMOVE MEOW

Would be hilarious to see a trophy room full of mounted pussy (and finally a non-beta way to put pussy on a pedestal? kek)

But they're shot as pests, don't think there's anything useful to do with them except leave them where they fall to feed birds or something.
>>
>>28430708
Boooiiii what about all the 10rnd mags strapped into old enfields? Lol coppers dont seem to care about those. Im pretty sure its our god given nz right to own enfields with 10rnd mags haha
>>
>>28434520
>My opinion of the Australian police is a carbon copy of my wife's experience, in which her family was robbed by somebody they knew, and even caught on security camera, complete with name, address, and license plate information, and the cops said they, quote, "couldn't do anything".

You're not telling the whole story.
>>
>>28433233
>Pump actions are a catagory C/D weapon

A nice way of saying "that's banned"
>>
>>28434822
that's almost true but not quite.
There are two examples.
People in primary production in central QLD can justify a cat C licence for a pump action shotgun due to high cane fields maybe and slow reaction time when dealing with large boar.
Someone with a hand disability I know was able to justify similarly as they couldn't operate a break action.
That aside it seems like reasonable restrictions. Once upon a time criminals had an easy supply of these guns because they were out there in the community.
Shooting in Australia is more about 'sports' shooting like hunting or targets than assisting self defence.
>>
>>28429157
>xenophobia

Cuck post of the century
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
>>28429205
Who's that cuck in the image from, looks so familiar.
>>
>>28434845
I'm Australian you fuckwit. I know how it works.

Restricted to primary producers and disabled claytarget shooters is sill "banned" for 99% of the population.

>That aside it seems like reasonable restrictions. Once upon a time criminals had an easy supply of these guns because they were out there in the community.

How do you enjoy licking John Howard's asshole?
>>
>>28434870
>I'm here in my garage....
>>
>>28434878
well mate these laws are not new.
They seem to be effective for all the stated purposes and 95% of the population takes no issue with them.
I'm a lawful gun owner and I'm part of that 95%.
I would prefer to go hunting more but that's my fault for living in a city.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 960x540px
>>28429157
Tell the gov she's Mexican or cuban BOOM, free immigration.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>28434889
Thanks.
>>
>Move to Mexico
>Immigrate illegally to USA
>?????
>Welfare?
>>
>>28434891
>They seem to be effective for all the stated purposes

Oi cunts, get a load of this faggot.
>>
File: 1451781991082.jpg (51KB, 458x698px) Image search: [Google]
1451781991082.jpg
51KB, 458x698px
Just wait for Trump to fix it
>>
>>28429629

Strewth, you need to hide that fully-semi automatic pump lever action Adler before it wanders off and kills a bunch of children.
>>
>>28433849
>Shamefully, we don't actually do this.

Good God. Even Jamaica has a one up on you guys on this.

>>28434547
>Wait, wut? You "hunt" cats?
Feral cats are a big problem to due to lack of natural predators and the fact a lot of native birds are flightless. It's not uncommon to find environmentalist greenies that are progun because of this.

>Also don't you have a shit-ton of endangered species everywhere that you'd have to memorize?
Most endangered birds are either flightless or distinctive enough to instinctively identify as being a non target. There's some protected ducks but they're also visually distinctive and if you're shooting ducks you know what your target looks like.

Everything else is insects, reptiles and bats.
>>
>>28434778
pretty sure they're technically illegal unless you have an e cat, but you'd have to get a right anal cop to try to fuck you over for it
>>
>>28434778
They're bolt action. The magazine rule doesn't apply to them.
>>
>>28434891
The purpose of banning pump-action shotguns was to get as many legally held pump-action shotguns off the streets as possible, which I guess for that purpose, the law was effective. The disagreement is whether or not that actually helps anyone. You can make all sorts of thorough, well enforced, effective laws to do all kinds of shit that are of absolutely zero benefit to the community. The point is that every fucker who would have been allowed a pump-action shotgun had they not been banned, probably owns a bunch of other manual repeaters anyway so who the fuck cares if they had a 5 shot shotgun.

It's stupid that they're so heavily restricted, almost no other country on this planet (That I'm aware of, can only think of Austria, and they allow semi-auto shotguns instead) that allows private ownership of guns has such harsh restrictions on pump-action shotguns.

And 95% of the population probably doesn't even know the gun laws, or probably couldn't identify a pump-action shotgun. But fuck the 5% yeah? 95% of this country probably wouldn't care if the govt. came and took the rest of your guns too.
>>
>>28435019
There are sooo many 10rnd mags floating around. Only a few were cut down to 5rnd, and theyre mostly excusively on parker hale converted ones
>>
File: IMG_0602.jpg (962KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
962KB, 2048x1536px
Who's the primary bread winner in the family? Her or you?

Afraid there is little loopholes you can actually take advantage of unless you choose a legitimate profession in either hunting or security. But it isn't too bad, the NFA review taking place at the moment may loosen restrictions (but it's wishful thinking at best right now).

Australia is generally a great place to live, albeit quiet and uneventful compared to the US. Queensland is your best bet gun-wise, Brisbane is basically a large country town masquerading as a thriving metropolis. If you hate everything, you'll fall in love with the country side. Queensland has everything, Jungle, Desert, grassland to dense forest and everything in between. Even snow on the rare occasion.

Remember to vote LDP in the senate and Katter in the Lower House friend :).
>>
Doesnt australia have that pull bolt AR?
Or was that some other country?
>>
>>28435034
>95% of this country probably wouldn't care if the govt. came and took the rest of your guns too.

They'll probably post on facebook about how they're happy the government is making the community safer.
>>
>>28435029
I thought it was a 7 limit for all centrefire?
>>
>>28435053
only semi automatic, and I think it counts for rim and centre fire
>>
>>28435042
Northern Territory is the best gun wise.

You can shoot handguns on private property if you tell the police you need a handgun to protect ourself from dangerous animals.
>>
>>28435048
That's us. It's only just been on the market though.
>>
>>28435062
Semi-22s are 15 rounds, all other semis are 7 rounds
>>
>>28435062
I just did some reading! No limit for bolt action! So if im feeling especially retarded, i could modify a bren gun mag and jam ot into my enfield lol
>>
>>28435168
on a related tangent, what's the best source of old milsurp rifles here
>>
>>28435048
Australia just got a locally made one that's decent but pricy.

The UK has a big range of converted ones including straight pull AKs / SVDs etc
>>
>>28435168
20 round magazines do exist for smles. They're just rare as fuck. Bren gun mags aren't that hard to find. I wonder how hard it would be to actually convert them.
>>
>>28435186
Any old farmers gunsafe lol.
Alot are sporterised (sometimes rather crudely) and were used for deer culling in the 50's and 60's, or just used for hunting in general. When soldiers came back from ww1 and ww2 they were allowed to take their lee enfields home, on the proviso that if the govt needed them some day, that theyd hand them in. Anyways, they tried to collect them back, but gave up fast, on account that everyone had "lost" theirs lol
>>
>>28435186
farmers sheds, but really word of mouth is where the best quality milsup is found other than that trade me
>>
>>28435272
they used bren mags in the charltons and those where just semi auto enfield converts
>>
>>28434657
Ozarks region. 417 is the meth capital of the US and I think the world. Unless San Diego took the title back recently. Dirt roads and deep wooded trees are a much better place to hide a meth lab than air-patrolled deserts. Actually, NM has one of the lowest meth production rates.

>>28434815
If there's more to it, the cops never divulged that information to my wife's family at least. The camera even has footage of him ripping the bars out of the window (just broke the frame holding them, not the bars) and crawling out with loot. Homeowner's insurance covered it, but nothing was ever done or recovered.
>>
>>28435347
I'm sure there is a very good reason for that but you are not the investigator, or even the victim, you're also anti police.
It's worth mentioning police in Australia have to go against a very anti police judicial system.
It's the opposite as to America where the judges are on side with the police. In Australia the courts seem to use any excuse to throw out a search or criticize the prosecution. Subsequently the prosecution have no balls and consequently offer plea bargins rather than develop unhelpful case law.
>>
>>28430789

It's unreasonable under the law to shoot someone with a crossbow if they are not also armed with a crossbow. Same goes for any other weapon.
>>
>>28429629
>australia
>first world
Is this just something that flyover tourist countries other than Russia and Somalia glom on to? I don't recall any Australian participation in the cold war. It's not just non-Soviet, non-shithole countries here in the first world.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (15KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
15KB, 485x303px
>>28435344
The charlton gets me hard. The external semi auto/auto mechanism on them looks easily replicated. A kiwi guy made it in his shed, and im a kiwi guy with a shed. Haha
>>
>>28429157
How did your wife manage to get deported if you're married and you're a citizen of the US? The USCIS paperwork and interview is pretty easy peasy as I went through it with my ex-wife.
>>
>>28435372
not correct,
in Australia you only have to justify a reasonable fear of death or grevious bodily harm.
Yes a similar weapon might allow that, but with all this recent 'one punch can kill' stuff on the news...
many a reasonable person might be concerned that one punch could kill them and might be able to articulate themselves into justifying hitting someone across the head with something very heavy or something like that.
But no you can't murder people in Australia.
>>
>>28429652

Self defence is not banned dickhead.

Read a book.
>>
File: 1387132511297.jpg (31KB, 729x802px) Image search: [Google]
1387132511297.jpg
31KB, 729x802px
>>28429157
if you value poon over your country than you are not a patriot

and if you are not a patriot

you can get the fuck out
>>
>>28435376
yes, Australia did
>>
>>28435382
dpnt forget a large number of the parts were made in high school metal works classes, i cried when i found out the warehouse storing them was burnt down.

But yeah making one who be fanfuckingtastic, i wonder if waioru would let people finger fuck the surviving one
>>
>>28435347
>417
That ain't fucking AR, that's Misery!
>>
>>28432022

Cite a case of this happening or this this just your opinion?

I have check AustLii and there is nothing.
>>
>>28435411
Theres a couple left i think, in private collections. Ive heard the original schematics are still around... somewhere... My grandad got to have a burn on one for his compulsary training at ngaruawahia army camp waaaay back im the day haha.
>>
>>28435426
I managed to find a pdf of its instruction and cleaning manual, faded to almost unreadable in parts unfortunitly
>>
>>28435376
>what was Vietnam
>>
>>28435448
Grandad told me they were easier to carry when loaded than a bren gun, amd were lighter, but he reckoned they were less accurate and cooked quicker than a bren. Better mobily and weight, but a much lighter barrel
>>
>>28435367
Well, my wife was a victim, and she isn't (or wasn't at the time) particularly anti-police, oh and also her family had all the evidence prepared by the time they show up so I guess they kinda ARE the investigator. Your argument is invalid.

That said
>any excuse to throw out a search or criticize the prosecution
"Gun? What gun? He was shot twice in the stomach when he broke into my house officer. Prove me wrong."

>>28435390
See>>28432600

>>28435399
Granted you're trolling, but just to be clear: I honor a sacred vow. I'm not doing this for a girlfriend. If you don't honor your sacred vows, YOU need to get the fuck out as you besmirch the honor of Americans everywhere.

>>28435413
Didn't say it wasn't. Just said 417 is the meth capital of the US. Same hilly forested terrain. Not sure why there'd be more in MO than AR but it's basically the same shit for the same reasons on both sides of the state line.

Fun fact: Missouri has the highest inbreeding rate of anywhere in the US.
>>
>>28435543
>Fun fact: Missouri has the highest inbreeding rate of anywhere in the US.

hah, sounds like Misery to me.
>>
>>28435376

>what was the Korean War?
>what was the Malayan Emergency?
>what is the Vietnam War?
>>
>>28435543

You sound like a whinging cunt. Better for all if you stay home.
>>
>>28435071
>>28435243
I'll be honest, being in california and having a bullet button or weird grip, I still want a straight pull AR just because it will skirt around the AWB here and because it's pretty neat. It'd be pretty pricey here though.
>>
>>28435390
OP explained it earlier. USCIS put their file in the wrong folder and can't fix it.
>>
>>28435602
They're like $3k here, pretty damn expensive. But they're basically the only AR-style rifle we can get, aside form the odd straight-pull conversion that somehow slipped through.
>>
>>28435376
>Didnt participate in the Cold War
Are you trying to be retarded?
>>
>>28435752
3..3000 in straya dollars or 3000 in american dollars? Cause goddamn if that is american dollars. That's SCAR money right there.
>>
>>28429457
You don't need someone with an FAL to vouch for you, you fucking mong.
>>
>>28435846
$3k dollarydoos. So I dunno like $2100US
>>
>>28429157

>Immigration has gotten all but impossible unless you just do it illegally it seems.
Yeah, it's not like foreign spouses are allowed to immigrate all the time or anything.
>>
>>28429157
How do we sleep at night with noguns? Pretty soundly thanks for asking. I personally relax knowing that in the outside chance of a house invasion (why? I've no idea, perhaps they got the wrong house) I know where I keep several hammers and inside a house I reckon they're nearly as effective as a shotgun (can be thrown if extreme range - one hits, you've won). Totally proportional for a house invasion IMO (thats not a legal opinion). Good luck Ameribro :)

btw, I'm Aus and married to a yank, we're living here in Australia. What problem did you have with US immigration? I thought 3 years then greencard for spouses (not that I'm looking to move).
>>
>>28429157

I'm sorry, OP. A person shouldn't have to choose between the one they love and their homeland like that. I wish you the best of luck going forward.
>>
>>28433849
Fuck the queen
>>
I'm bringing my New Zealand fiance over via a K1, what immigration problem are you facing?
>>
>>28429157
>tfw if i had a cat d liscense i could have a half-decent sks
the nanny state is disgusting
>>
>>28436607
A bureaucrat put their file in the wrong folder and that caused an error in the system that can't be undone because of bullshit.
>>
>>28435543
call up the news and see if they'll run a story on you guys. That might light a fire under someone's ass.
>>
>>28435458
A glorious American victory.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.