[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ms Sarkeesian tweeted that she had not cancelled her lecture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

>Ms Sarkeesian tweeted that she had not cancelled her lecture because of the email itself, but rather because she had not felt that the security measures would be adequate.

>"Requested pat downs or metal detectors after mass shooting threat - but because of Utah's open-carry laws, police wouldn't do firearm searches," she wrote.

You next.
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (11KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
11KB, 250x247px
>feminists getting BTFO by furries
>>
>>23231226
how about you post the whole fucking story or the link, then maybe write a whole fucming sentence you lazy piece of fuck
>>
>>23231264
What do furries have to do with anything?
>>
Who is that?
>>
>>23231278
utah-ites == furries newfriend
>>
So why not just get a gun her self and promote self defense for women?
>>
>>23231278
Ever seen mormans' special underwear? Its like a concealable furry suit.
>>
Oh no, a person making a personal decision in America.
Stop the fucking presses.
>>
>>23231381
>>23231393

She comes from a facet of the same thing that you guys have been dealing with for a while now too (gungrabbers)

Youre fools if you cant see that.
>>
>>23231489
Hey bud. It's "you're".

Also I come from a place that people are free to make their own decisions, if she wants to cancel an appearance for whatever reason that's none of my business.
>>
>>23231300

That's captain Spock m8, do you not even star wars?
>>
>>23231518
The most intelligent comment in this thread!
>>
>>23231517
>Also I come from a place that people are free to make their own decisions

She (and those like her; legion) will not afford you the same courtesy.

And they will say its for your own good, and they wont care what you have to say about that.
>>
>>23231598
We do not stoop to the level of les petits chiennes.
"I agree with not a word you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."
>>
>>23231598
funny, since she hasn't said that. You must be some sort of profit
>>
>>23231518
Actually it's Picard from Star TREK.
>>
>>23231598
Honestly, it sounds like she was just to lazy to go and didn't want to, so she demanded things she knew she couldn't get, such as a gross infringement on people's rights and metal detectors, then when she wasn't accommodated used it as an excuse for her own laziness.
>>
File: 1404172782333.png (304KB, 588x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404172782333.png
304KB, 588x720px
>>23231381
Because she wouldn't be a victim if that happened. And if shes not a victim shes nothing.
>>
>>23231637
Thats a cylon from battlestar galactica you stupid fuck.
>>
>>23231637
>not getting it
>>
>>23231614

Nor do 'we'

We dont condone these threats.

Looks at what she said. She didnt cancel because of the threats. She cancelled because the local police wouldnt grab guns around USU on her orders. And now she is trading on media exposure of that fact.

Think carefully.
>>
File: fraud fuzed.jpg (98KB, 500x934px) Image search: [Google]
fraud fuzed.jpg
98KB, 500x934px
She's a fraud.

If the GG folk want to harm her,then they need to take her non-profit status away where it really hurts her.
>>
>>23231653
Jesus H. Christ that's obviously a Reaver from Firefly you shitstain
>>
>>23231381
Because that would be a rational thing to do.
>>
>>23231676

>non-profit status

You had BEST be........
>>
>"USU police, in conjunction with several teams of state and federal law enforcement experts, determined that there was no threat to students, staff or the speaker, so no alert was issued," it said in a statement.

>"The speaker, Anita Sarkeesian, cancelled the presentation. She was concerned about the fact that state law prevented the university from keeping people with a legal concealed firearm permit from entering the event.

>"University police were prepared and had a plan in place to provide extra security measures at the presentation."
>>
>>23231732
>there was no threat to students, staff or the speaker, so no alert was issued

aka she made it up and got found out
>>
File: 7edKF5P.jpg (255KB, 800x1031px) Image search: [Google]
7edKF5P.jpg
255KB, 800x1031px
>>23231697
Yep, look here.

http://www.returnofkings.com/43647/did-anita-sarkeesian-commit-felony-wire-fraud
>>
File: BwJNnfUCAAA9VrZ.jpg (103KB, 488x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BwJNnfUCAAA9VrZ.jpg
103KB, 488x1024px
>>23231770
>>
>>23231770
>receive violent threat
>claim to fear for your life
>claim to contact local law enforcement

>never report the incident to any law enforcement
>ignore law enforcements' attempted contact about your supposed threat
>ignore police calls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaXDLpjG3XU
>>
>>23231300
Hikcok45 without his patented hat and mustache
>>
>>23231791
Now it even get's better.
>>
>>23231770
only came in here to say this
>reading returnofkings for anything but laughing at supreme gentlemen

>>/pol/
This thread is not /k/ related, you all are faggots. Especially you joker.
>>
>>23231272

Basically University of Utah faggot sends an email to the faculty promising that he'd "write his manifesto in blood" via "the worst school shooting ever" if Sarcastian is allowed to give a lecture or performance or whatever at the university.

University offered to add more security guards but due to Utah's laws on CCing and OCing couldn't even check to see if people were concealed carrying, nor stop someone from open carrying.

And while the idea that with all those security guards and CCers and OCers there an active shooter might only get one or two shots off before being taken down is likely... I wouldn't wouldn't like to be the person on the raised podium in the spotlight when those two shots are made - it's why honestly the university AND ANY OTHER private institution should be able to say "okay, you can come in to this area if you relinquish your weapon, which will be returned to you when you leave, and if you don't like that you don't have to come in" simply because there are times and places where allowing a gun in isn't smart, and quite frankly the risk of that university's speaking hall becoming a nightmarish dystopia of out of control government is small, and even if it happened it wouldn't affect either me OR my guns.

But Utah's gotta Utah I suppose, real threat from gun grabbers is the federal government putting a 10,000% sales tax on gunpowder and saying "Suck it!" to the constitution that way.
>>
>>23231749

The tweets were real. But they could have come from anyone, anywhere in the world. They didnt even use the hashtag. But of course, the credulous media.....

And now it seems confirmed it wasnt anyone near USU seeing as the feds concluded no credible threat. She bounced because there were too many gun owners free to exercise their legal rights around for her liking. And now she is using the significant media platform of this whole thing to have a pop at that too, as if it was a bad thing.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.