[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trolling ISIS through gun pix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 82

File: templar_grand_master.jpg (48KB, 438x550px) Image search: [Google]
templar_grand_master.jpg
48KB, 438x550px
So, earlier, /k/ took pictures of their guns with Brit flags in the background and trolled the UK press with them. In another thread earlier, someone suggested following that up with a thing to freak out ISIS.

The idea was that we should masquerade as a reactionary Militant Christian Group.
>Get a Templar Flag
>Get a Bible, preferably the huge catholic one.
>Gear up
>Take a picture of you geared up standing
BONUS PROPS
>Crucifix with the bloody christ.
>An altar with religious icons. I heard Muslims find Catholic Sculptures creepy.
>Candles all over the place.
EXTRA CREDIT!
>Grab pals
>Wear tacticool shit with christian heraldry.
>Get a Videocam.
>Pretend to do military drills, maneuvers.
>Get an authoritative figure to speak in front of Camera, with religious props behind him.
>Declare a crusade against ISIS, that the day of retribution for the lost Christian souls is upon them. That the shepherd protects his flock.
>You know how ISIS uses them Nasheeds music in their vids? Play gregorian chants/music in the video.
>???
>Watch the firestorm or at least one of you killed for revenge.

Do you guys think this is worth pursuing further? It looks like the strawpoll from that previous thread suggested overwhelming enthusiasm for the Templar idea: http://strawpoll.me/2580699/r
>>
>>22854651
Still won't even come close to the backhand that the pic of those two women who squatted over an ISIS flag and then dropped a shit and period blood onto it did.
>>
>>22854651
Question. When we dress up for tactically operating in tactical operator videos, do we have to put together a full Templar costume complete with chainmail, or can we just stick a Templar patch onto any old set of BDUs we might have, then throw a harness on top of it?
>>
>>22854666
Americans are the only ones who treat flags like some sacred garment god himself uses to wipe with. I doubt anyone in the IS gave a shit about what you described
>>
>>22854651
You'd need a guy dressed as a priest to do the speaking in front of the camera, and even then it is doubtful that it would work because iirc only the Pope can call a Crusade.
>>
>>22854691

Mudslims doesn't even like you drawing a picture of their pedo prophet. Last time they murdered people over a cartoon. I bet a flag will have some effect on them.
>>
>>22854651
As much fun as this would be, and as badly as I would like to do it for the pure comedy and, you have to consider they're could quite possibly be some very negative backlash from this. You have to remember ISIS is seriously decapitating people, and from an article I remember reading a while back an ISIS official said they wanted the Pope dead. It would be an interesting way to send a "we'll stand up to you" message, but, again it could have soe very serious backlash. I had an extremely similar idea to yours about a week ago though.
>>
File: prepare your churches.jpg (127KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
prepare your churches.jpg
127KB, 466x700px
>>22854718
Catholic here, I say we do it.
>mfw /k/ might actually cause the real 10th Crusade
Probably not but it would be awesome.
>>
>>22854691
ISIDF pls go
>>
>>22854691
Seeing two naked women probably took them out of action for an entire day while they prayed furiously.
>>
I'm not exactly sure what sort of reaction you are expecting from ISIS. But by all means, do this so we can find out.
>>
>>22854718
samefag
If there was actually a faith-based militia group formed, which actually upheld Christian teachings and trained together, that would be one way to send a positive message in my eyes. But if you start declaring crusades on kebab and pull intimidating publicity stunts like ISIS, then it's attention seeking radicalism and it will only result in fueling the fire of their radicalism.
>>
>>22854745
I really fucking hope those retards actually try to do something and wind up having the entire Christian world put an end to them.
>>
>>22854761
If we're calling out who we are, then I am samefag here >>22854730
Too much radicalism will be their undoing, and it could very well put the Roman Catholic church back in its place as a respected power. The IRL militia groups start coming out after the Pope declares a Crusade.
>>
>>22854718
"Let's not provoke them, blah blah blah, we need ti understand them, blah blah blah, let's just suck their dicks so they'll leave us alone."

The IS will start shit anyways, we might as well have a little fun beforehand
>>
>>22854691
You're an idiot.

First thing mudslimes do when they're angry about something in some country (i.e. all the time), they desecrate that country's flag by standing on it or burning it.
>>
Just take a picture of the bible fucking a Koran.
I know some of you have too much time on your hands and creative minds.

And spare dragon dildos.
>>
I want screen caps from the first thread rusing britain
>>
an anon posted this in the archived thread from yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8

just listened to it, sounds pretty fuckin good.

i'm not sure if you brilliant /k/unts have watched many isis videos (particularly the one where they do drivebys with ak47's and the video ends with the "river of death" as i call it, it needs to have really high video/editing quality. and a little templar flag waving about in the top left hand corner would be faaken neato.

in my thinking, perhaps the video starts with persecution of christians (or any of the semites of that region because they all look the fucking same, either bearded or sans-beard) and then cut to marching knights with ar15's, a burning cross, christian/british/irish/usa/dragon flags and heraldry, etc

tl;dr: i'm fuckin all for the templar idea.
>>
>>22854689
Mail is probably a bit much, but go as ham with the christian heraldry as you can.
>>
>>22854930
5 star post right here
>>
So should we bleach a plate carrier and paint a red cross like the Knights Templars or a black one with a white cross like the Teutons
>>
File: eureka_flag.jpg (34KB, 432x283px) Image search: [Google]
eureka_flag.jpg
34KB, 432x283px
>>22854930
What about a Eureka flag?
>>
>>22854975
Templar, I think. The Teutons fought the northern pagans. It was the Templars who fought the Arabs. They and the Hospitaliers.
>>
>>22854666
the only way it could be done better is over a quaran
>>
File: Knight_Templar_by_kirimitsu.jpg (1MB, 2509x2517px) Image search: [Google]
Knight_Templar_by_kirimitsu.jpg
1MB, 2509x2517px
>>22854651
>>
>>22854996
Hey, hey. Let's not be too ludicrous here.

We need to do this in such a way that we piss off ISIS without pissing off the rest of the Muslims who think ISIS need to go.
>>
File: al-zawahiri.jpg (23KB, 575x385px) Image search: [Google]
al-zawahiri.jpg
23KB, 575x385px
>>22854651
Also, make a picture pointing your finger like this. Muslims love that shit.
>>
>>22854877
They only do it to America flag because they know how you guys worship it. It's like how americans think forcing pig blood or pork on Muslims is their kryptonite when in reality, they are excused in those very situations.
>>
You're all wrong. WRONG.

For maximum trollage, we should use the flag of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, see pic.

Templars were just one of the very fine military/religious orders operating during the crusades.

IN NOMINE PATRIS
ET FILII
ET SPIRITUS SANCTI
>>
>>22854996
There's millions of Muslims in the world that have done nothing wrong.

Holding them accountable for the crimes of Al Qaeda and ISIS would be like holding all Christians accountable for the actions of the IRA
>>
File: 1698.jpg (344KB, 1720x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1698.jpg
344KB, 1720x1447px
>>22855021
>They only do it to America flag
Stop talking moron.
>>
>>22855024
This and the Vatican flag in the same shot for maximum butthurt from the slimes
>>
>>22854976
sure, throw one in for some aussie pride in there too, in fact all UKUSA flags should be present, make it look like a "civilization vs the savages" kinda deal
>>
>>22855034
Those arent Muslims, those are kurds
>>
Has anyone considered the fact these people are uneducated sandniggers that probably never even heard of the Knights Templar?

At best they'd have no idea of the symbolicism and ignore it. At worst, they'd use it as propaganda to reinforce their us vs the world mindset.

Step it up anon
>>
>>22855034
It's rare I see someone get that #rekt, that quickly.

TY based night /k/
>>
>>22855032
>would be like holding all Christians accountable for the actions of the IRA

...I fail to see the problem here.
>>
>>22855015
but we don't want to mimic "them", perhaps a hand on the heart or something less "them"?
>>
File: Godfrey of Bouillon.jpg (67KB, 450x735px) Image search: [Google]
Godfrey of Bouillon.jpg
67KB, 450x735px
>>22855024
Oh, and this is God-tier God music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLsysXkSlbw
>>
>>22855043
Your mom's a Kurd.
>>
File: 2da.jpg (14KB, 319x249px) Image search: [Google]
2da.jpg
14KB, 319x249px
>>22855024
I second going for the Kingdom of Jerusalem symbolage.
>>
This psyop sucks and I predict failure.

the Scotland thing might stir some shit if you posed as Scottish nationalists preparing for civil war if the vote doesn't go their way but noooo, you're going to hurr and then durr.
>>
>>22855070
Fuck off mudslime.
>>
File: gunandbible.jpg (4MB, 3656x2824px) Image search: [Google]
gunandbible.jpg
4MB, 3656x2824px
I have a masonic bible. Would this make them even angrier?
>>
>>22855056
Whatever religious ideology you believe in, I'm sure there's someone, somewhere who's done something evil in it's name, and I'm sure you wouldn't like to be held accountable for those crimes.
>>
>>22855073
Implying
I like a good lul like anyone else but all youre going to do is make some mad people madder and you'll get no press because ISIS IS MAD isn't a really interesting headline.
>>
>>22855077
No...
But tell us your secrets, Mason!
>>
>>22855034
The funny thing is that the proper way of disposing of a Danish flag after it's been "soiled" is actually by burning it.
>>
>>22855085
>make some mad people madder
That's the idea, yes.

>you'll get no press because ISIS IS MAD isn't a really interesting headline
A Christian counter-reaction to the IS will get press by the assload.
>>
>>22855086
Should I tell you about the numbers?
>>
>>22855060
if you search youtube for space marine music and ultramarine music, you get some pretty damn good gregorian ultra epic war music
>>
>>22855109
Yes.

And the bunnies.
>>
>>22855109
mason bro, would you please enlighten us as to the differences between the masonic bible, and say, the king james version, etc?

thanks.
>>
>>22855105
Not in a million years unless you're giving them a chance to sneer at right wing fundie gun nuts
>>
>>22855083
>Implying killing, raping and torturing in the name of God is a bad thing
I am a proud Christian and I support every decision ever took, the Great Inquisition, gay murdering, muslims killing, etc.
>>
I had an idea so retarded it may just work.
We dress up like ISIS.

And follow me here.
We dress up like them...
And go work at the local Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity, volunteer at a local homeless shelter.
You know, shit like that.
>>
>>22855083
Difference between some members of the religion doing evil at times, and it being an entrenched major portion of the religion with it being done constantly.
>>
>>22855136
If you say so.
>>
>>22855121
Not much.

It's the same bible but with more chapters about the role of Freemasonry during the ages.
>>
>>22855145
nice idea but you'll just get arrested and send to jail
>>
>>22855176
I'd bet 550 rounds of .22 on it.
>>
>>22854841
Provoking uncivilized barbarians can only result in fueling their barbarism.
I truly do like the idea of this whole thing for the reason it's like making them face their own reflection, but they're not an intimidating bully on the playground, they're a bloody-thirsty and militarized organization that is funded with dirty money. They're sincere enemies of Western civilization, and everybody knows it. Just remember Christians are not their only enemy.
They will receive their overdue ass whipping.
>>
>>22855181
awww man, is this something i can find online or is it a properly well kept secret?

if it's full on secret, would you divulge, for example, some of the names of the chapters of said bible?
>>
>>22855201
>Provoking uncivilized barbarians can only result in fueling their barbarism.
That's the idea, yes.
>>
>>22855187
>Arresting a terrorist.
>In America.
>When they look like a terrorist.
Anon, this is America.
>>
New crusade when?
>>
>>22855201
perhaps we could get some us servicemen who are going over there, who also frequent /k/, to take finger in the air photos while holding a mini templar flag or something? which would be the part 2 of the initial video release... and the butthurt would really hurt those fuckers.
>>
>>22855136
> he's right, you know

The press may be dumb about guns but they aren't stupid. Nobody is going to buy this plan you're hatching.

Have fun doing it though.
>>
>>22855217
SOON
>>
>>22854930
I'd like the european flag to be entered in it as well.
There's too many countries here that have been infested, and I'd like to have them know they aren't welcome here.

Cool muslims are cool, just not those fucking retarded extremists.
>>
>>22855194
The idea is viable as fuck, but in the modern age it would be pretty difficult for this kind of internet trolling to be taken seriously enough.
>>
>>22855208
ok you'll just get shot then

here in germany it is forbidden to support IS, show their emblems etc, so you'd get arrested and probably a slap on the wrist

if you'd make a slightly different emblem tho.. maybe a dark blue and a christian saying. this could work
>>
Is the plot "let's give ISIS propaganda fuel"?
>>
>>22855217
Pope Francis already basically said it's ok to use violence to combat barbarity, he's on the brink of calling one, I CAN FEEL IT
>>
>>22855233
>>22855233
Or "Lets see if we get on Fox."
>>
>>22855233
The only people they're going to fool are retards that are better off dead, and you fucking know it.
>>
>>22855233
What do you mean?
>>
>>22855228
>the european flag
you mean the EU flag?

Protip 1: it doesn't represent all of Europe
Protip 2: extremely few Europeans feel any loyaltyor allegiance towards the flag of the European Union.
>>
>>22855204
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Masonic-Bible-King-James-Version/dp/0007189524
>>
>>22855244
w-what?
>>
>>22855231
My response to this is too long to peck into a phone so whatever. You're at best wasting your time and at worst just handing them exactly what they want - footage to convince idiots that Islam really is being threatened so better join up.
>>
>>22855145
>Then one of you fags get killed, and the story "left-wing website "4chan" is providing aid to ISIS" runs on Fox, they even get the Duck Dynasty guy as an "expert" on the show.
>>
>>22855264
>handing them exactly what they want - footage to convince idiots that Islam really is being threatened so better join up
That's the idea yes.
>>
>>22855242
> lib detected

I fucking knew it.
>>
>>22855257
Nigga I live in Europe, you don't have to tell me.

It's not got shit to do with loyalty towards a flag, because that shit is stupid to begin with.
It's just a lot easier than having just about every flag in the continent of europe gathered.
>>
>>22855274
[s]They are onto us.[/s]
>>
>>22855228
enter your flag, wherever you hail from, as long as you aren't turkish or israeli. i'm not even sorry, those are not european countries.

>ausfag proud, cunt
>>
>>22855089
Same for the US flag, after cutting out the field at least
>>
>>22855269
>They show the exploding van again.
>>
>>22855272
So the plot really is to make ISIS bigger?

I can't believe anyone is going along with this. The end result is just going to make gunnies look bad.
>>
>>22855260
The people that join ISIS, i.e. retards that fall for their propaganda, are better off dead.
Meaning they go over and join ISIS and get turned into mince.
>>
>>22855278
could just have various european flags in the background, or scrolling by in some graphical element
>>
>>22855289
The idea is to troll them.
They're very irritable, and it would be very funny to see them blow up over something like this.

>>22855291
Got it. Carry on.
>>
>>22855291
> only retards will fall for this

and that's why it will fail.
>>
nogunz yurofag here.Sorry i cant help. DEUS VULT anyhow.
>>
>>22855077
THE NUMBERS MASON. TELL US WHAT THE NUMBERS MEAN.
>>
>tfw the pope calls a crusade
>tfw everyone unites from black to white
>kebab is finally destroyed
>profit
>>
>>22855291

>implying anyone is mincing ISIS and not the other way around

ok
>>
>>22855302
Because 99% of the world's population isn't retarded right?

>>22855321
What?
>>
>>22855321
>What are Western airstrikes
>What are Kurds
>>
>>22855302
It won't fail because of this, it will succeed because of this.
The ones that are generally smart enough to think for themselves, tend to not be extremists and generally act like responsible, normal people.
Saying you want every muslim dead is some serious /pol/-tier generalisation,
but it'd be outright stupid to ignore the fact that there is a massive amount of retarded shitcunts here in Europe that I'd like to see shipped off and get shred by german donations.
The best part is, is that they leave on their own accord and therefore we can revoke their citizenship.
This ISIS thing might've been the best thing to have happened to the EU in a long time.
Because if it gets out of hand we'll just airstrike the fuckers anyhow.
>>
>>22855021
>they are excused in those very situations
In fact, if you bother perusing the Quoran (if only for the "know thy rival" thing), you'd find (alongside excellent trolling material for dealing with overzealous fanatics) multiple references, besides EVERY "don't eat this", "don't like this animal" or "do this daily" order, caveats that go like "if you fail to comply for obligation/neccesity, instead of it being an 'up yours' to God, then it's OK anyways".
Bonus points if you actually explain this to a fanatic refusing to take exceptions using a paternalist tone
>>
>>22855335
>What are Western airstrikes
>What has been happening in the middle east for the past 40 years

>What are Kurds
>What is genocide
>>
>>22855298
It's a possibility, I'd like to have my flag represented, but for the sake of simplicity and being space efficient I figured just the EU flag would do.
>>
Yeah people are dumb but they aren't that dumb. This is on the same level as the overtly racist brady campaign posters.
> HURR SO FUNNEH
> MAEK BRADY LOOK LIKE RACIST
> SO BELIEVABLE
> SUCCESS
>>
>>22854976
>>22855038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBMjmCqOJro

We Crusaders of the Southern Cross now?
>>
>>22855367
A decent chunk of people did fall for those, you know.
>>
>>22855349
nah, fuck ther EU flag, we can surely make time for anons who want to join in the party
>>
>>22855370
fuck that is awful
>>
>>22855386
It's a le epic maymay from years and years back.
>>
>>22855376
They fell for the rape ones because that's the actual brady campaign position on self defense. Nobody believed the "dou don't trust 'those people' with guns" ones. 5hose never got an inch of mileage outside of 4chan.
>>
>>22855367
What's the harm in having some fun?

Even if people don't fall for it, it's still good satire.
>>
>>22855370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Jyo26kGAQ
their name is cringeworthy. Their album covers are, too. But their music is SO fucking exalting
>>
>>22855403
Good satire is smart and somewhat believable. That's why Onion articles occasionally get cited as real news.

this isn't good satire.
>>
>>22854730
The tenth black crusade? abaddon please..
>>
>>22855348
The tables appear to be turning rapidly on the IS as they gain more enemies and alienate even other radical groups in the area (even Al Qaeda has distanced themselves from them).
My hope is the IS are too fucking insane to last, and it's a fucking statement in it's self about the ME that they have lasted this long at all. It seems like their goal is to piss as many countries off as possible and see how far they get.
The days of easy IS victory after victory are hopefully over. That town that managed to repel them with US airstrikes and other foreign help will hopefully give a sorely needed moral boost to the enemies of the IS and show that they can be defeated.
The Kurds are taking an onslaught but they've been fighting for years in Syria and Iraq just to defend their homes. If anyone should have been receiving American arms it should have been them, not the fucking FSA who have largely been absorbed by the IS anyway.
>>
>>22855411
>this isn't good satire.
It's a fundamentalist Christian reaction to mirror the fundamentalist Muslim action.

It's damn good satire.

And it plays into the current mindset of a lot of Westerners.
Just look at all the people talking positively about the crusades again.

Stop trying so hard.
>>
>>22855424
> it's damn good satire
if you're an SNL writer maybe....
>>
>>22855414
wasn't the tenth a pretty effective disruptive action, considering the little forces that took part in it?
>>
>>22855411
>satire has to be realistic

The Onion's most successful bits aren't realistic in the least.
>>
>/k/ gets arrested for inciting domestic terrorism
>/k/ accidentally inspires people to become real life christian terrorists
>real life terrorchrists terrorize stuff
>/k/ finally realizes how to get shit done
>>
>>22855431
Yeah, when's the last time SNL tackled controversial topics like fundamentalist Islam?

Stop trying so hard mudslime.
>>
>>22855439
> missing the point this hard
but anon, the key to this plan you're plotting is that it has an appearance of being real instead of tsome internet trolls jerking off.
>>
>>22855452
Even if people don't believe it's real, it's still good satire.
>>
>>22855457
Have fun with your inside joke then.
>>
File: I_KEEL_YOU_by_burning_blizzard.jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
I_KEEL_YOU_by_burning_blizzard.jpg
54KB, 750x600px
>>22855459
>satirising fundamentalist islam
>inside joke

Trying too hard.
>>
>>22855466
Seriously, if you guys have any success, I'll pop into your victory dance thread and mail a brick of .22 to whomever claims they were in on it.

I'm sure my brick is safem
>>
>>22855490
If nothing else, it's a bit of fun at the expense of idiotic religious zealots.

You're taking this way too seriously.
>>
>>22855452
>missing the point this hard
Says the guy who missed the point hard.
>>
>>22855501
Well I'll just tip my fedora and be on my way.
>>
>>22855521
>tip my fedora
Why?
I'm Catholic.
>>
>>22855526
Two Catholic on /k/ at the same time? Truly God wills it
>>
>>22855590
It's morning in Europe now, you'd be surprised how many catholics are on here.

If the pope were to call a crusade, I'd convert then and there.
Deus very fucking vult.
>>
>>22855601
I'm also a Catholic.
>>
File: LamGods.png (2MB, 1508x1171px) Image search: [Google]
LamGods.png
2MB, 1508x1171px
>>22855590
>>22855604

Belgiumbro Catholic master race reporting.
>>
>>22855601
>>22855604
Poland?
>>
>>22855615
Nope, Switzerland.
>>
>>22855615
I said I'd convert to catholicism just to join the crusade.

Do it Francis, you know you want to.
>>
>>22855618
>>22855629
My apologies, but if Francis did call a crusade we would probably have most if not all of Poland on our side. I want to see how their new tank does against camels
>>
Orthodox German Lutheran here... can I come? I promise to minimize the number of theses nailed to doors.
>>
File: pope-arms-ring_2512927b.jpg (59KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
pope-arms-ring_2512927b.jpg
59KB, 620x387px
>>22855674
Sure you can come.

All you have to do is kiss the Papal ring.
>>
>>22855687
#shotsfired
>>
>>22855687
Are Sikhs welcome?
>>
>>22855711
only if you can drop a sikh beat.
>>
>>22855687
Look, I just wanna genocide ISIS. Actually, fuck you guys. Me and >>22855711 will start our own Crusade for all the non-catholics to join.
>>
File: 1404836238130.gif (2MB, 209x213px) Image search: [Google]
1404836238130.gif
2MB, 209x213px
>>22855724
>non-Catholic crusade
>>
>>22855724
Yeah well yours will be lame
>>
>>22855724
Sorry your parents raised you wrong friend.
>>
Yeah, well, enjoy not whacking off Catholfags.
>>
>>22855790
Catholic here, as long as you do it when the pope is asleep it's fine. Just time your faps with 12am vatican time.
>>
>>22855790
>implying that's official Catholic doctrine
>>
>>22855811
Converting now.
>>
>>22855724
>we'll start our own crusade
Yeah yeah, and you'll have hookers and blackjack.
>>
I'm not a very spiritual person but I have watched Father Ted about 50 times. Does that count?
>>
>>22855851
Are you saying yours won't? What's even the point of having one if you don't have those things?
>>
>>22855853
Sure. Wait! Have you seen the Vicar of Dibley at least once?

What about the church episode of Moone Boy?

You might have a lot more British religious satire television in front of you.
>>
>>22855201
Who cares if they get a little more fuel? The only solution to ISIS is to kill every single member anyway.
>>
>>22855865
N-no... The Vicar of Dibley is about protestant scum though. And WOMEN priests. I mean have you ever heard of such nonsense?
At least Father Ted portrays the servants of our Lord with the respect and dignity due to them.
>>
>>22855884
See, in the show, there's a character who talks just like you.
>>
>>22855865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wkBzCsz20c
>>
>>22855905
Well to be fair, I was reading my post in the voice of Ted as I typed it.
>>
>>22855925
Okay. You can come to the crusade. But you have to talk like Father Ted the entire time.
>>
>>
are non-catholic Christians invited?
>>
>>22855987
no, see>>22855851
and >>22855856
>>
>>22855961
GREAT!!!
...I mean, uh, thank you our Lord. Say thank you Dougal.
>>
>>22855993
that was meant for non-christians
>implying
>>
>>22855060
>>
>>22855987
Yes, if: >>22855687
>>
>>22856018
only if i dont have to go to rome to do it.
>>
>>22856029
The Pope gets around.
>>
>>22854701
Then draw a stick figure of MUHammed and use it as a paper target, use something american like to shoot the shit out of it, (Garand, M1A, AR, 1911, S&W)
>>
>>22855320
What sort of military power does the Vatican have, though?

What legal hurdles would there be for someone to join an army of the Vatican?

I imagine most countries don't like their citizens joining foreign militaries.
>>
File: Emprahcondoms.jpg (58KB, 455x406px) Image search: [Google]
Emprahcondoms.jpg
58KB, 455x406px
>>22855110
FUCK THOSE EMPEROR DAMNED SMURFS. TOILETMARINES.
>>
>>22854691
Didn't England use their flag like it was straight from God?

>this is our land!
do you have a flag?
>well...no
No flag no land! That's the rules...that I just made up. And I'm backing them up with this pistol lent from the nation rifle association
>>
>>22856048
The Vatican's military is the Swiss Guard.

To join, you need to be Swiss, in your early 20s, and Catholic.
>>
File: OMNOM.gif (734KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
OMNOM.gif
734KB, 320x180px
>mfw
>>
File: crusaders.jpg (73KB, 862x582px) Image search: [Google]
crusaders.jpg
73KB, 862x582px
>>
>>22856072
eddie izzard needs to do more standup
>>
>>22854718
no, they should stop their fucking with us if anything. we systematically exterminate the red Indian, because they pissed us off, caused a bunch of blood feuds and had something we wanted.

Us Americans are the angriest, most vicious savages on earth, they should shut the fuck up and cut the shit before they do something stupid like cause the 10th crusade. because if they do something like hurt the Holy Father, they will get the war to the knife they want. Catholics everywhere would pour money and men into a total final solution of Muslims for that.
>>
>>22856088
88, HH, this.

the dubs speaks the truth. we really should combat isis both in satire and steel.
>>
Take it one step further. Have a phony prisoner you claim to have captured and force baptize him and sofomize him on camera until he praises Christ then perform a fake execution
>>
>>22855240
#BASED POPE FRANKIE.
>>
>>22854698

>only the Pope can call a Crusade.
/k/ needs to announce a counter pope - as if that was a novelty...
>>
>>22856125
Fuck off stormfag, shouldn't you be sucking a "brothers" cock?
>>
>>22856275

lol, that was too easy.
>>
File: 04506.jpg (1MB, 3509x2807px) Image search: [Google]
04506.jpg
1MB, 3509x2807px
>>
File: 1355674996_Kids-with-Guns.jpg (25KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1355674996_Kids-with-Guns.jpg
25KB, 500x300px
>>
File: 6252690744939_automp5girl.jpg (115KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
6252690744939_automp5girl.jpg
115KB, 850x567px
>>
File: afd0d39e.jpg (482KB, 1600x1103px) Image search: [Google]
afd0d39e.jpg
482KB, 1600x1103px
>>
File: gun-control1.jpg (62KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
gun-control1.jpg
62KB, 650x432px
>>
File: kid-shoots-himself-in-mouth.jpg (118KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kid-shoots-himself-in-mouth.jpg
118KB, 600x400px
>>
File: MC13ASK10-copy.jpg (989KB, 3562x3572px) Image search: [Google]
MC13ASK10-copy.jpg
989KB, 3562x3572px
>>
File: post-8655-1353258371.jpg (106KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
post-8655-1353258371.jpg
106KB, 1024x676px
>>
File: Screenshot_20130119172507.jpg (729KB, 1340x866px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20130119172507.jpg
729KB, 1340x866px
>>
>trolled British media
Sauce?
>>
File: ws002.1_0.jpg (258KB, 1740x2560px) Image search: [Google]
ws002.1_0.jpg
258KB, 1740x2560px
>>
File: 1237202948780.jpg (165KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
1237202948780.jpg
165KB, 800x444px
Polish Defender Of Faith reporting in.
>>
>>22856435
I don't get it. What does /tv/ have to do with this?
>>
File: jxWTHKn.jpg (252KB, 2228x804px) Image search: [Google]
jxWTHKn.jpg
252KB, 2228x804px
>>22856486
This
>>
>>22856670
Thanks for the biggest erection I've ever had.
>>
>>22856088
Wow. This fires me up like nothing else.
>>
>>22856687
/tv/ pls go.
>>
File: 1402868295875.jpg (484KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1402868295875.jpg
484KB, 1200x1800px
>>22854930
>>22855060

Thank you brother for the goat tier music.

>>22855077
Tell me your secrets mason !

>>22856088
DEUS VULT !

>>22856465
God bless ! Brazilian protestantfag (pls no h8) whiling to join in a future crusade to defend and help our brothers, living in Germany reporting in.
>>
Pope should let us listen to metal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xqOf-KjdVY
>>
>>22856745
>pls no h8
We all fight under the same cross brother.
>>
>>22855121
Mostly the same but a lot more jahbulon and but sex
>>
>>22856756
Not only under the same cross, but we serve and praise the same God, and Jesus as our lord.
>>
>>22856745
não, brasileiros protestantes não são bem vindos na cruzada
>>
>>22856794
>>
>>22856827
vou abrir excepção, mas tens de me dizer se tens descendência europeia.
>>
>>22856930
Sim, na verdade de cinco países europeus.
>>
>>22856938
tanta mistura rapaz
>>
I don't know if this has been covered yet but why don't we take it a step further and actually fight over there? Not only would we eventually get support from the government, they could rest assured that the weapons provided would not end up in the hands of ISIS (even though that's what they want, ignoring that though).

There's a ton of fat burger bloods that would happily skip on over to Syria and fight out there.
>>
>>22856981
>why don't we take it a step further and actually fight over there?
Figure out how to get your AK over there and we'll go.
>>
>>22856953
kek

Nem me fale, mas eu até que gosto disso, e você, é de onde ?
>>
>>22856993
Portugal
>>
>>22854930
China Christian on board, readying to pretend removings
Then...actual removing
>>
>>22854651
friendly reminder the US assembled a coalition against IS shortly after the Pope called for the destruction of IS.

>we crusade now.
>>
File: 1398182948120.png (188KB, 1495x722px) Image search: [Google]
1398182948120.png
188KB, 1495x722px
Somewhat /pol/ tier, but relevant.
>>
>>22857035
That's not even /pol/ in the slightest, those are all cold hard facts.
>>
>>22857035
>Christianity is a religion of murder
>>
>>22856981
don't take this personally or the wrong way mate, but here's how it is when i'm sitting nice and happy outside of the u.s.a. and you're sitting in looking out: everyone thinks america is nation of gun nuts who would rather have rivers of dead school children blood vs. sensible gun control (meaning virtually no gunz).

you ever see news reports about those border patrolling militias that detain mexicans trying to get in? (protip: it doesn't look good in a politically correct world kinda way of looking at it) that's how you would be perceived by others, going into the wild deserts of iraq and syria to fight. not to mention the whole world police / american hegemony thing that everyone seems to fucking hate you guys for.

if you wanna do what you wanna do, do it creatively. become a born again christian, find a christian aid agency (red cross, etc) so you can go over there and look totally legit, and go solid snake and acquire what you need locally, oper8 hard and then fly back home. if anyone asks why you went awol, just tell em you were captured / taken hostage and were almost sold to islamic state, but you somehow managed to escape, write a book, get the movie deal, profit.
>>
>>22854691
Muslim faith places great value over anything that holds up its values. The fact the flag is Islam as a country makes it even better.

Its not a political issue like you think. Its a religious issue, we are literally shitting on their faith.
>>
>>22854701
I'm a fan of this idea.
Its kind of like when the Rangers used target practice on copies of Mein Kampf.
>>
>The world has gone so far that the counter culture young men that want to uphold christian values and protect the innocent.

Jesus
>>
I'm kind of surprised no one has shopped the picture of Jihadi John or Abu Bakr al Bagdadi into the Goatse or Lemon Party pictures yet.

Maybe onto a puc of a dog in pantyhose ir something.
>>
File: 1373294664729.jpg (177KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
1373294664729.jpg
177KB, 640x370px
>>22857404
Closest I have is this.
>>
>>22857433

Worthless and weak!

Now drop and give me 20!
>>
>>22854929
This
>>
Mexibro here I can go all out.

>mom has large statue of the Virgin of Guadalupe
>local stores stocked with those mexican jesus candles
>mom has drawer with rosaries out the ass
>giant leather bible with golden cross embedded on cover

I'm ready for the Crusade /k/
>>
>>22857650
You can be the Grand Master of our order.

Actually, what are we going to call our order? Are we just going to be like, the Neo Templars or some bullshit, or should we come up with our own name?
>>
>>22857300
Isn't it great!
>>
>>22854730
My dawg Varg
>>
>>22854651
anyone got a link to the uk troll thread?
>>
File: heresy.png (119KB, 402x564px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
119KB, 402x564px
I'm Lutheran but I'd be on board with a good crusade.
>>
File: 12xejmu89r2g732390rj3298.jpg (35KB, 783x519px) Image search: [Google]
12xejmu89r2g732390rj3298.jpg
35KB, 783x519px
>>
File: q1asidj918hui7627ass9ej32.jpg (35KB, 617x479px) Image search: [Google]
q1asidj918hui7627ass9ej32.jpg
35KB, 617x479px
>>
File: egyptianfeminists.jpg (22KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
egyptianfeminists.jpg
22KB, 500x508px
>>22854666
gross
>>
>>22857938
ayyy lmao
>>
>>22855736
times have changed catholic friend
>>
File: 1381292917876.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1381292917876.png
246KB, 500x375px
>>22858024
>>
and in later news: the Bank of Vatican official announced, that they will start founding mercenaries employed to protect Christians in the middle east. "We have waited for far too long and for that I am sorry" he said "but we expect that at least five thousand volunteers will arrive in our training camps this week alone."
>>
File: Bill Does Not Like This.jpg (24KB, 167x168px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Does Not Like This.jpg
24KB, 167x168px
>>22858024
>>
>>22854651
>fight IS by being like them
Christfags are retarded, please kill yourself
>>
I didn't know /k/ had so many edgemasters, I didn't know they could all end up in one thread either.
>>
File: no-fun-allowed.jpg (258KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
no-fun-allowed.jpg
258KB, 600x450px
>>22858241
Not all of us are actually hardcore Christfags who'd want to seriously set up a neo-Crusader militia organisation. I'm fairly certain a lot of us are just interested in dressing up and doing this for the lulz.
>>
>>22855145

"In our top story tonight, a bunch of cosplay fags dressed up as ISIS militants is gunned down in a Goodwill store by a bunch of fat neckbeards carrying surplus Soviet military rifles. 4,212,635 rounds were expended, and four people were injured. The neckbeards, referring to themselves as a militia, retired to the Jack in the Box next door after the action to await law enforcement.

"After the break: goodwill stores nationwide adopt a by-appointment-only business model, and Jack in the Box stock sets a new record price on news of unexpectwdly high revenues. "
>>
>>22854651
I wasn't following the british flag terrorist selfies when that was going on, how far did that go, were there actual news stories or a government response out of the britfags?
>>
>>22855034

>Burning the German flag

For some reason this pissed me off more than them burning the US flag..

>Reichzeit soon, mudslimes...
>>
>>22855089
I think that goes for all flags.
>>
so the idea is to troll Isis into killing more Christians?

That's fucked up even for /k/
>>
>>22854651
Mormon Jihad
>>
>>22855077
>owns a CZ AND is a freemason
careful special snowflake, you're going to melt
>>
File: toystory.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
toystory.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>22858024
Fuck this shit.
I'm out.
>>
seriously though, /k/, if the pope called for a new crusade and assembled something akin to the FFL for it, would you join?
>>
>>22858024
Am I the only one who finds this hot?
>>
>>22859072
No because the only people worse at fighting wars than Arabs are Catholics.

It would be a farce.
>>
>>22859072
Of course I'd join.
>>
>>22859139
To be fair, it was a Catholic league that took the wind out of the Ottoman Empire's sails in Lepanto.
>>
>>22859139
I see no reason why other Christians couldn't join.
>>
File: Nauru.gif (6KB, 385x194px) Image search: [Google]
Nauru.gif
6KB, 385x194px
>>22858718
I want to see them burn some random flag that no one really has heard of or is a small country. Like Luxemburg or Nauru.

"That'll show those people who don't know we exist! Yeah!"
>>
Got a Renn Fair friend who makes chainmail. I should see if I can get a fitted set from him to go over my kevlar vest.

Would be hot and heavy as hell, I'm sure, but worth it to put the fear of God into ISIS.
>>
>>22859072
Yes.
>>
>>22859225
>fear of allah
FTFY.
>>
>>22854745
probably ISIS taking it seriously,attacking Christians and causing the tenth crusade.
>>22855034
>Kebabs burning Dutch flag
what? the guys in charge here love kebabs!
>>22859201
one of those dutch flags could be a Luxembourgian flag.
>>
>>22855240
can the pope still start crusades?
>>
Can Atheists join in? I just want to remove kebab and the Catholics seem like nice people.
>>
>>22859293
Of course he can. He would get a strongly worded letter from the UN though.
>>
>>22859303
You would probably have to do a Christian oath or something.
>>
>>22855145
Fucking brilliant! I actually busted out laughing on a public bus.
>>
>>22856243
pope of the /k/ube?
>>
File: 20140830_201912.jpg (2MB, 3264x1968px) Image search: [Google]
20140830_201912.jpg
2MB, 3264x1968px
>>22859134
Yes. Yes you fucking are.
>>
>>22854765
>entire Christian world
Yeah. That'll show them.
Or are you including those mysticism nigger Christis that like to swarm around butchering anyone that they feel might be a witch.
>>
File: 1410238739969.jpg (7KB, 205x198px) Image search: [Google]
1410238739969.jpg
7KB, 205x198px
>>22859374
What the... what the fuck is this ?
>>
>>22855145
>I had an idea so retarded it may just work.
>We dress up like ISIS.

>And follow me here.
>We dress up like them...
>And go work at the local Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity, volunteer at a local homeless shelter.
>You know, shit like that.

But that's what they do already in the occupied areas. They don't just run around beheading people, they try to inspire the hearts and minds of the common people to support them. That's why they're so dangerous.

Sorry for the tired comparison, but Hitler wouldn't have gotten any support if all he did was hating Jews. The Nazis actually provided help for a lot of people in the years after the Great Crisis.

Mainstream media obviously don't show that side of ISIS, but the Vice News coverage has been pretty good.
>>
>>22859433
stingray i think
>>
File: 1408808871189.jpg (95KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1408808871189.jpg
95KB, 500x600px
>>22854651
>>
>>22859072
Yes and I'm an agnostic ex mormon
>>
File: 20140830_194836.jpg (2MB, 3264x1968px) Image search: [Google]
20140830_194836.jpg
2MB, 3264x1968px
>>22859433
A motherfucking sawfish.
>>
>>22859444
>Mainstream media obviously don't show that side of ISIS, but the Vice News coverage has been pretty good.

Probably because "man doesn't kill people" isn't news, "man executes 250 prisoners in the desert" is.
>>
Wouldn't the ultimate troll be to document yourself being an upstanding Muslim for five months before revealing yourself to be a Crypto Jew and that your Koran was hollowed out to serve as a shekel bank?
>>
>>22857664
Knights of St. Novislav
>>
>>22858024
The one on the left is really cute, regardless of context.
>>
File: 1410964518061.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1410964518061.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>22859068
Which floor did they hit?
The Toy Story.
>>
Ca-can I do it to, even though i'm a different religion?

Do I have to be a Templar, or could I just dress up as something from my religion, which would still piss them off. Possibly even more.
>>
>>22859445
>>22859456
A beautiful creature created by God.
>>
File: 1386809868639.jpg (151KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1386809868639.jpg
151KB, 680x750px
>>22859527
You are a Jew aren't ya ?
>>
File: 1408804432757.jpg (20KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1408804432757.jpg
20KB, 500x347px
Are mormons allowed?
>>
>>22855064
Actually, she's half Turk and half Kurd. She's a Turd
>>
>>22859462
Yeah, but it leads to two things.

First, people assume that evil only comes in mustache-twirling variety. If your local politician or religious leader helps people, he can't be that evil obviously. That's wrong.

Second, it makes you wonder why regular normal people join them. The only possible conclusion from the incomplete data is that they're all fucking batshit crazy. From that it's easy to arrive at the notion that the entire Middle East should be glassed from orbit. That's wrong, again. Lot's of decent people associate with evil regimes because they haven't seen the evil that they do, or think that the good stuff outweighs the bad.
>>
>>22859550
No. And no, i'm not one of the Vikingfags either.
>>
>>22859527
Fuck the Templars. I'm on board with this but only if I can go Knights Hospitaller. Knights Hospitaller are basically Knights Templar's older brother who drives a Corvette, has a girlfriend and smokes cigarettes.
>>
>>22859565
Are you down with the Sikhness?
>>
File: 134mtch.jpg (301KB, 1600x1350px) Image search: [Google]
134mtch.jpg
301KB, 1600x1350px
#gamergate [11]

-TO ALL THE PEOPLE WANTING OUT OF 4CHAN CENSORSHIP, READ THIS THREAD-
-GamerGate discussion is taking place at /b/ on the chan linked at the image-

If you don't know what is going on, ALL gamergate threads are being purged from /v/ and /pol/. Almost instantly, it´s insane and scary.
We can't discuss gamergate anymore on 4chan. There are other chans people are trying to move the discussion to, but they will all repeat 4chan's history: they all have mods who will begin banning what they don't like at some point.

Mchan ( m sterchan.org, it´s name is censored here) has allowed us to break that mod powertripping cycle by having new ideas on how to handle moderation. On mchan, mods cannot delete posts nor ban people. Instead, moderation is done by flagging On Topic and Off topic threads on each board. It is a chan created primarily to allow freedom of speech. People don't have to fear mods anymore.

Because it is so unique, mchan is only 5 months old but is already the second fastest english speaking chan, only behind 4chan. This is a viable, real alternative to 4chan because it´s already working as one for many people.
There is no other site on the internet designed to allow Freedom of speech, with coded features to support that. Mchan is unique and doing the world a favor by attempting to save the internet from censorship, which now has even stricken 4chan.
>>
>>22855416
The Kurds are the NLT reliable forces there and they aren't going to pursue ISIS outside of their Kurdish territory. Try again.
>>
Instead of using Christianity as an image of a religious militant force opposing ISIS, why not use Murder Cube?
>>
File: 1410274566652.jpg (199KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410274566652.jpg
199KB, 960x720px
>>22859565
Just tell us man.
>>
>>22856088
Deus Vult frater
>>
>>22859574
Hmmm... I still think that the best Kebab Removers were the Holy Roman Empire's cataphracts

>>22859577
Nah.
>>
File: get-on-with-it.jpg (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
get-on-with-it.jpg
50KB, 250x250px
>>22859683
>>22859667
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 443x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 443x492px
>>22856275
You're in the wrong thread, faggot
>>
>>22859667
>Dat pic

I'm Celtic Pagan.
Hey, Celts removed lots of Kebab, pre Mohammed
>>
>>22859665

>It's not cube vs cube
>ISIS doesn't like the Monolith
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 362x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 362x400px
Templar patches anyone?
>>
>>22859565
>i'm not one of the Vikingfags
Which is good since Vikings were economically tied to Mudslimes.
>>
File: Capture.png (34KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34KB, 320x320px
>>22859745
This is my Battlefield 4 emblem I made last night. What do you think? Would you rock it?
>>
File: KHospitaller.jpg (361KB, 1009x1300px) Image search: [Google]
KHospitaller.jpg
361KB, 1009x1300px
>>22859574
>Knights Hospitaller

My fuckin Nigga.
>>
>>22859783
Pretty
>>
File: wapen.jpg (67KB, 360x416px)
wapen.jpg
67KB, 360x416px
Holy shit guys. This is my time to shine.

I live in Europe and I dont own guns (sadly). BUT! My grandma got this big ass bible (Kind of the size of a laptop) with your typical brownish cover and bronze lining. Yes actuall bronze lining, it resides on a wooden pedestal in her room. Like you know in those movies where a wizard reads from his book, kinda like that. I dont know how old the bible is nor have i taken a peak into it but she told me that its a family relic and that I would inherit it when she passes on. My family has been around since the 1300's so who knows its actually from the 1300's.

Im gonna visit her friday so I hope you guys still have interest in it.

>pic related our family crest
>>
>>22859574
>Knights Hospitaller are basically Knights Templar's older brother who drives a Corvette, has a girlfriend and smokes cigarettes.
how come?
i know very little about medieval knights orders..
>>
File: Teutonicwarriors.jpg (336KB, 1280x859px) Image search: [Google]
Teutonicwarriors.jpg
336KB, 1280x859px
>>22859705
Noice, i'm ok with it man.
>>
File: 1024px-Haus_Knippenburg.jpg (277KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Haus_Knippenburg.jpg
277KB, 1024x679px
>>22859825
Oh one last thing guys, If the family castle still existed and my part of the family had a right to own the castle then we could have a castle as a base of operations, but sadly some drunk Yank decided to throw a bomb on it causing inrepairable damage.
>>
>>22855083
What is Sikhism.
>>
>>22859946
A religion mostly followed by Indians (proper indians not native americans), they are good dudes, I have a couple of sikh friends
>>
File: 1409516581093.jpg (528KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1409516581093.jpg
528KB, 1920x1080px
>>22859825
>>22859906
Fucking nice, take some pictures of the bible for us anon.

>Tfw we could have a castle as HQ.

Damn it...
>>
>>22859882
YES
>>
File: TheDailySermonofISIS.png (797KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TheDailySermonofISIS.png
797KB, 800x600px
>>22855232
>>
File: Lignum-crucis.jpg (359KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lignum-crucis.jpg
359KB, 600x800px
>>22857650
Someone get this guy a relic.
>>
>>22859836
While being a strong military force in their own right, they also served as logistical support and as their name would indicate they ran the hospitals of the Holy Land, giving care to injured, the poor, and exhausted pilgrims.
>>
>>22860233
>While being a strong military force in their own right, they also served as logistical support and as their name would indicate they ran the hospitals of the Holy Land, giving care to injured, the poor, and exhausted pilgrims.
fuking neato
>>
File: 1410244195594.jpg (7KB, 160x205px) Image search: [Google]
1410244195594.jpg
7KB, 160x205px
>>22860040
I'm ok, even more if you go like your pic, would scare the shit out of them, and send a message to them that Europeans are people to not mess with.
>>
How do the Russians feel about ISIS?
>>
>>22860386
>Get to dress as Cernunnos
>Get to scare Kebab
>maybe remove kebab

Wargasm imminent.
>>
When I first saw all this ISIS crap my first though was this all looked so medieval in tone, wanting to start a new Caliphate, shariah law and all that. My next thought was what it would be like if the so called "Islamic State" was invaded by a load of Christian fundamentalists declaring a "New Crusade" and wearing Templar and Hospitalier surcoats over their normal fatigues. Might as well fight fire with fire, im all for this idea.
>>
>>22859705
>Celtic Pagan
And here we all thought you had a real religion.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>22859906
>>
>>22860467
>Tfw if this happen we will actually operate and remove kebab

>>22860815
I like you.

>>22860888
Bait.jpg

>>22860925
Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>22856088
>be bigotted christian white asshole
>travel across the continent to kill people because they look different to you

fixed, racism and bigotry on /k/ has always been satire of the stereotype of gun owners you stupid newfriends
>>
File: 1408772150849.gif (109KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408772150849.gif
109KB, 200x200px
>>22861226
>>
>>22857044
>posted on /pol/
>not /pol/

faggot
>>
>>22861258
>2014
>being an actual racist

pol is that way friendo
>>
>>22861295
>Me
>Racist
>/pol/tard

top fucking kek.

Pls try to bait someone else.
>>
File: 1394720228137.jpg (39KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1394720228137.jpg
39KB, 500x598px
>>22861339
so you're not racist but support the crusades?
>>
>>22861369
Of course, this is about religion anon, not about race.

Also, they started this shit.
>>
>>22861393
so instead of a racist you're an islamophobe?

so much better haha :)

>>>pol
>>
>>22856745
Cobras fumantes, eterna é sua vitória.
Deus Vult, comrade.

>>22859882
>>22859810
>>22859745
Teutonic order reporting in.
I hope we can unite under the cube
>>
>>22861268
It may be posted on /pol/, but other than that it's pure fact.
>>
File: rettetdenosten.jpg (74KB, 506x288px) Image search: [Google]
rettetdenosten.jpg
74KB, 506x288px
>>22861421
>>
File: goddamnitletmeromovekebab.jpg (10KB, 131x130px) Image search: [Google]
goddamnitletmeromovekebab.jpg
10KB, 131x130px
>>22861503
>>
File: 1409721844490.jpg (134KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1409721844490.jpg
134KB, 625x626px
>>22861417
Ainnn pol, go back to pol, pol pol pol pol blah blah blah

Yeah sure.

>>22861421
Comrade não, camarada por favor :), e sobre "Cobras fumantes, eterna é sua vitória" Eu não sei se iria a Guerra "defender" o Brasil, creio que o meu coração pertença a Alemanha.

Deus Vult anon.
>>
File: Kreuzritter.png (108KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kreuzritter.png
108KB, 200x400px
>>22861561
sorry comrade, that and "una cerveza por favor" is all the spanish i know
>>
>>22861476
my point is you don't get to constantly bash /pol/ and then declare any of the decent OC they make to be "not /pol/" so you can enjoy it while still being a smug condescending ass to anyone that comes from that board
>>
>>22861226
>being redpilled this hard

Muslims had been invading Spain,the Byzantine empire, and basically all of Europe for 300+ years before the crusades, the crusades were a result of this.
>>
>>22861623
>Spanish
I will bite this one, it's portuguese anon.

>>22861635
>B-but they are minorities, and the white man is evil.

Every time.
>>
File: 1399456354061.jpg (469KB, 1920x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1399456354061.jpg
469KB, 1920x1242px
>>22861696
excues my ignorance, I am but a poor bilingual peasant.
However Im pretty sure the german dialects have a bigger difference then spanish and portugese.
>>
>>22861853
Nah it's ok bro, i can translate what i said if you want.
>>
>>22860465
They are one of the nations to hate them the most. One because it is majorly Orthodox, but two as the called a Jihad on Chechnya and Dagestan
>>
>>22860888
Celtic pagan (n) A neckbeard who has spent in excess of two thousand hours playing Skyrim.
>>
>>22859522
Underrated post
>>
File: New_Crusades_Final__1500pxl500k.jpg (493KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
New_Crusades_Final__1500pxl500k.jpg
493KB, 1500x1125px
>>22861931
naw is fine i used the googles
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.