[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoke grenades and marijuana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15

File: maybe.jpg (50KB, 833x342px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
50KB, 833x342px
Does this sound like a terrible, or illegal idea for use in warfare:

Say, for example, we were fighting against IS or HAMAS, would it be an efficient method of trying to take control by launching smoke grenades filled with concrentrated hash oil?

I feel I am having a hard time describing it, but in my head that seems like a very humane way of seizing control of a situation. I'd venture to say most terrorists like that stray away from substances like THC, due to religious conflict.

Inhaling a lungs worth of some thick hash oil smoke would pretty much subdue the target in a matter of minutes, to the point of no end.

What are your thoughts? dumb? maybe it would work? Is it considered chemical warfare?
>>
>>22595777
yes it is chemical warfare
yes it would work
no it is not dumb

No really, people need to smoke some weed and chill the fuck out.
>>
>>22595777
Nono, thats a terrible idea.
They will eventually come to crave it, and make rallys just to get doused in it and have a good time.
Then we have to spend all that money on weed to keep our new pets at bay......

wait so what was wrong about it?
>>
>>22595777

Maybe for the mods that keep pruning for reasons beyond the intended purge.
>>
Probably counts as biological or chemical warfare. Weapons are supposed to kill you on the battlefield not slowly harm soldiers.
>>
Anyone ever smoke afghani hash? I had my terp hook it up for the last three months I was there. Surprising legit
>>
>>22595814
I smoked weed for my first time like four days ago. It did literally nothing. I just felt like I was slightly more drunk.
>>
>>22595777

>The police have encircled town center and have begun getting everyone stoned.
>While the city mayor that is always behind the times had harsh words for the tactics, the local eateries made a generous donation to local law enforcement.
>>
>>22595821
>>22595820
>>22595814
All those guys screaming hail Allah, death to America, death to Christians, etc etc blah blah inhaling that shit would be on a whole other level, and whoever was infiltrating could easily take over. I honestly see it as the quickest way to deter terrorism, as you'd be given a huge time span with which to hunt down and take care of any problems.

But seriously, I wish someone would do this.
>>
>>22595849

It's common to not feel it the first time.
>>
>>22595849
>Smoking swag drunk
>>
>Implying half the sand nogs arent already hopped up on hash and/or opiates
>>
>>22595894
It was entirely disappointing and I'll probably not do it again, at least not anytime soon. I hate the idea that by partaking I've indirectly put money in some nignog's pocket.
>>
>>22595849
Try it sober
>>
>>22596003

It really does feel entirely different when you actually get it.

And getting way too high is incapacitating. That would not be a bad idea for a non-lethal method of pacifying an opponent.
>>
>>22595849
yeah, it's like a bhetter, cleaner, less debilitating drunk and it's not a big deal at all
>>
THC is destroyed by heat. you need a way to turning it into a vapor and spreading it with out pyrotechnics.

I wonder what a LSD vapor grenade would do to group of ISIS fights.
>>
>>22596003

>Not getting medical weed

Then none of your money goes to nignog gangbangers
>>
This one time I did two huge waterfall bongs and then half of another one my buddy couldn't finish.

I was literally glued to a chair for about an hour, and then I puked my guts out in the sink and passed out for about 13 hours straight.

So yeah, I think it would be pretty effective.

However, I have another buddy who consistently claims it does nothing, despite having smoked it several times.

Personally, I think some airborne inhalant derivative of LSD would be the most effective.

>have riot
>LSD bombs everywhere
>rioters freak the fuck out
>freak out lasts a solid 12 hours
>those without permanent mental damage spread rumors of 10 foot tall robotic soldiers who breath fire and shoot lasers out of their fingertips
>>
>new weed bombs made
>somehow steal some from da gubmint
>drop it off in a church full of tight butthole white people
>steal collection plate
>stand outside selling cookies for insane prices
>>
>>22596052

if this were to ever come to fruition, I would gladly sacrifice time for uh... research purposes...
>>
>>22595777
>fighting against ... HAMAS
JIDF take it to /pol/
>>
File: 1371146206041.jpg (104KB, 469x640px) Image search: [Google]
1371146206041.jpg
104KB, 469x640px
>>22596052
>Cropdusting a crowd of pissed off ISIS fighters with LSD
>Best Idea. Ever.
At least they'd get to see Allah with their own eyes before they behead eachother in an acid fueled rage, or get JDAM'd by an F-18 while strung out in the back of their technicals, staring at the sun.
>>
>>22595849
Same here. Try it again sometime, it works better after a couple tries.
>>
File: rmaxslideshowj[1].jpg (161KB, 555x326px) Image search: [Google]
rmaxslideshowj[1].jpg
161KB, 555x326px
>>22596131
LSD drones
>>
>>22595777

it's a shit tier idea considering that:

1. it won't fully incapacitate the enemy
2. it can be negated with a standard gas mask, even a shitty carpenter’s mask

it would only work against targets like protestors, but even then it's shit compared to normal tear gas
>>
Use THC oil on protestors
Arrest them all for using drugs in public
>>
>>22596083
>I don't understand LSD visual effects
>>
This is all based on the hope that the person chills the fuck out and is so out of it that they forget they were about to shoot someone, which i doubt would happen.
>>
>>22595777
I think police should use thc smoke bombs. Everyone would be fucking with them just so they launch one at them. Also, it wouldn't be super effective, as you can still fight while stoned. But if they inhaled so much they pass out, even better
>>
File: 4906914386_83fbf0d8e1.jpg (69KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
4906914386_83fbf0d8e1.jpg
69KB, 300x412px
Bomb them with bacon
>>
>>22595777

>Redwwolf Airsoft

Nice one OP.
>>
>>22595987
Under Sharia Law it is punishable by death, something that the extremists fighting over Iraq, Syria, Iran, Gaza, etc all take very seriously.
>>
>>22596108
Sorry, I was looking for that but was unable to use my eyes ._.
>>
In the case we're taking this idea seriously
1. Rounds would be expensive - concentrated hash oil is relatively expensive and you'd need a lot of it -
you need your targets to actually breathe it in and at a relatively high amount (high compared to tear gas, for instance) so yeah, expensive
2. It would require a specially designed round - again, expensive
3. Muslims would consider it justifiable to go through the smoke in order to wage jihad, you're not going to discourage them by doing this - at least not in the religious aspect
4. Assuming you're actually talking about combat and not some riot/demonstration - this would not be preferable to using an actual bomb

Now, I think I have a better idea and that's dropping a bunch of fentanyl based gas - like the type used in the Moscow theater - and tying them down naked in couples, 69ing

Imagine being a badass jihadi twitter warrior and suddenly your buddies find you tied down naked with a dick in your mouth, you will never be taken seriously again and as an honor abiding Muslim you might possibly have to kill every person who witnessed it.

I mean think about - it's not even something they can boast about or twist to their favor - their brave jihadi warriors were found with dicks, in their fucking mouths - there is no possible way you can gain sympathy for that - I mean, the world would probably find that fucking hilarious, blaming the US for war-crimes is pretty much retarded nevermind pointless and pretending it didn't happen will make it awkward if the US ever leaks photos to the media
>>
>>22596317

Yeah you can also get married to a girl for an hour or two so you can fuck her than get a divorce. These people aren't nearly as hollier than thou as they often appear.

I've seen these bellends stumbling about just like anyone else plenty of times - I guess the enforcement of such things is largely regional.
>>
>>22596301
just typed in military smoke grenade, saw that in hopes it would get the point across

>>22596176
considering a surprise would eliminate them being able to get to them in time!
It wouldn't, but it would disorient them. have you ever smoked waaaay too much weed and kinda incapacitated yourself?

>>22596052
I meant to say vape, as too high of a temp would just destroy the active chemicals. good point.

>>22596262
depends, as everyone is different. Did you ever hear about the police officer who thought he was dying / dead after eating those pot cookies? he called himself in freaking the F out. I don't see what the difference here would be
>>
>implying we aren't being covertly drugged already
>>
Someone please archive this! I'm dying of laughter at how stupid but smart this idea is.
>>
>>22595814
lol jace I thought you hated /k/
>>
>>22596391
I never claimed them to be anything more than just human beings like you and I, but yes under Sharia Law they have some fucked up ideologies, no drugs being one of them, so i can see them not having a tolerance to such an attack.

>>22596373
Fentanyl would be a pretty awesome idea.

My whole point was to try and consume as large of a crowd as you could with utter confusion (hopefully lasting for hours upon end), allowing teams to come in and sweep the place or let them just fight themselves to death. Smoke out a whole military base and blast them one by one as they come out, or just start making your way in. This was just an idea I have been thinking about for a couple weeks and i realized what better place to get this question off my chest than here
>>
>>22595820
Me by 20 km bacon loads?
>>
>>22596317
> talking about sharia like it was a single monolithic system
> imblying hamas and isis are the same

and a namefag no less
>>
>>22596176
>Implying protestors aren't already stoned.
>>
>>22596500
Not really implying they are the same, but they do run on the same principle of terror? death to anyone who will not convert and obey?

Im not the most knowledgeable on the whole subject in the middle east, but I do like to read up on it. They certainly don't seem like people to befriend.
>>
>I was gonna kill the infidels
>But then i got high
>>
>>22595777
You neglected leg two: the chicken nugget bombardment to complete the distraction factor.

"If a man's eatin' snacks, he can't fight back." -Sun Tzu
>>
>>22596500
Also, is it not explicitly stated in the Quran a set of laws to abide by? this including found possessing or distributing drugs is punishable by death?
>>
>>22595777
I always got angry when I smoked hash. I also had my best kdr when blazed out of my mind on cod.
You'd be better off trying lsd imo
>>
>My whole point was to try and consume as large of a crowd as you could with utter confusion (hopefully lasting for hours upon end), allowing teams to come in and sweep the place or let them just fight themselves to death. Smoke out a whole military base and blast them one by one as they come out, or just start making your way in. This was just an idea I have been thinking about for a couple weeks and i realized what better place to get this question off my chest than here
It's just that it isn't too effective beyond the whole humor of forcing sandniggers to smoke ganja
you want to drive them out without harming them - CS gas works great for that
you want to harm them - just bomb them with actual artillery/airstrikes

And those are just the conventional means - don't forget that once you've decided you're going to allow the usage of chemical weapons (yes, this would count as chemical weaponry) you might as well use more potent, specially designed and already existing materials.
>>
>>22596575
True, I guess if it is going to by classified as chemical warfare, might as well use something that is more efficient all around. I understand tear gas would work, and now that I think of it (Ive never experienced it), my guess is it does last awhile. I just thought it would be funny to walk into a room of jihadi's blazed out of their minds not knowing what the fuck is going on.
>>
White Phosphorous would be more effective I think.
>>
>>22596598
Have you ever smoked pot before? It's not like reefer madness...
>>
>Not really implying they are the same, but they do run on the same principle of terror? death to anyone who will not convert and obey?
Hamas does execute, but mainly for political reasons, not religious
if we were to dumb it down
Hamas is a terror organization fueled by religion
ISIS is a religious organization fueled by terror
>>
File: zero fucks in my pockets.png (152KB, 367x470px) Image search: [Google]
zero fucks in my pockets.png
152KB, 367x470px
>>22596629
>bottle rocket enthusiasts
>terrorists
>>
>>22596626
Have you ever smoked medical grade concentrate for the first time? I imagine it being sorta similar to my first time smoking a blunt with some decent chronic. I went and saw tunnel vision for like 3 hours
>>
>would it be an efficient method of trying to take control by launching smoke grenades filled with concrentrated hash oil?
Technically chemical warfare, especially if some idiot pukes and chokes on it.
>>
>>22596677
Yeah... I've dabbled in a few drugs. I've never had this "tunnel vision"
>>
>>22596677
Not that guy, but I've had single hits of regular weed that put me in an almost incapable state.

Shit's damn good though, but you can't operate when you're that high.
>>
>>22596701
Try dabbling some more.
>>
>>22596373
10/10 Idea

They need to hire you for psych ops.
>>
>>22596677
Yo I dab like every week and that shit has never happened to me. First time I just got hella chronic sweats.
>>
>>22596807
To expand: Not saying it's not intense, it is, but it wouldn't really effect combat effectiveness imo.
>>
File: Scarycrow.jpg (140KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Scarycrow.jpg
140KB, 300x450px
Sure is pic related in here.
>>
>>22596807
True, the properties of the high from dabbing is different than that of a sativa or indica strain (less compounds being inhaled). But if you can remember the first time you dabbed, weren't you just amazed at how baked you got (even when you thought your tolerance was high)?
>>
THIS THREAD IS ILLEGAL IN CANADA

in any case it'd probably be classed as a riot control agent and not used because it is indiscriminate, expensive and kinda lame compared to the alternatives

also they already tried this with LSD
>>
>>22596899
Dude... You've never smoked pot
>>
>>22596906
Nope, I never have. Went straight to shooting up about 6 pots a day now. my cousin OD'ed RIP
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 500x708px
Thank fuck my state allows medical dope and guns at the same time.
>>
>>22596899
Oh yeah dabs make me sweat. Shits intense as fuck, but like I said, I doubt it would affect a persons combat effectiveness.
>>
>>22596055
I live in the medieval bible belt so that's not going to be an option in my lifetime.
>>
>>22596942
406?
>>
>>22595814
>420 BLAZE IT FAGGOTS!!!

I smoked a few times and think it should be legal, but not everyone should smoke it. Last time I chilled with my cousin and we smoked all he talked about is wanting to stab people and after a while he just started throwing everything he could get his hands on at his garage door. Not everyone should smoke.
>>
>>22595777
Why not just launch grenades filled with chlorine gas?
>>
>>22596989
Especially your cousin
>>
>>22596675
You know, Hamas has been around for a while now, the whole rocket thing wasn't their main tool of trade up until a couple of years back.
>>
>>22595831
>cannabis smoke
>slowly harm soldiers.
Wat?
>>
>>22596991
I was thinking of a way to just make them basically sitting ducks, minimize collateral damage
>>
>>22596949
*effect
>>
>>22597008
and then of course blow them away with rifles and whatnot
>>
>>22596989
Seriously man, I've never even heard of that shit happening.
If something goes "bad" it usually involves being a floppy retard that might puke, as far as I know.
>>
>>22596989
Im pretty sure that your cousin has more problems than just weed...
>>
>>22597029
having mental instability can attribute to such behavior, as well as if the person is on different medications such as SSRI's and MAIO's
>>
>>22597059
Ah yeah, didn't think of that.
I have heard of some medication really not mixing with weed.
>>
File: 1401924579912.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1401924579912.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>22597029
Yeah I've had to deal with a few people puking or having anxiety attacks but that the worst of it.

>totally still on topic
>>
>>22597114
The topic was sadly brought down by rational thought. I still wish we could do some trial runs with it, I mean what harm can it do?
>>
>>22596677
The first time I ever vaped shatter was like that. It was like looking out a window in which a 3" spot in the center is clear and the rest is frosted.
>>
>>22597146
YES! very intense. Imagine combating your opponent who can barely function visually and mentally. they'd be screaming for Allah and fucking up all over the place. not to mention friendly fire would probably be present as well
>>
>>22595777
There would be a lot of friendly fire I reckon.
>>
>>22597132
Hey I'm down for dab grenades I just think they would be better suited for the cannabis cup/concerts than combat.
>>
why stop there? why not use jew drugs instead? muscle relaxers are can be brutal.
>>
>>22596052
Has this actually been done in a battle or situation?

Wouldn't these powerful chemicals debilitate combatants?
>>
>>22596942
And, what that's special? You can say that about half the country at this point now.
>>
>>22596176
LSD also absorbs via the skin. So you would have to have a full seal suit if the source it was coming from was strong enough.
>>
>>22595831
It'd be concentrated vaporized THC, not cannabis smoke.
>>
>>22596003
hahaha you are such a dweeby autist.

Virgin status for life. I now anoint you the trip: Hand Solo
>>
>>22596629
Yes, that was an incredibly dumb way to explain it. You can head on back to reddit now.
>>
>>22596187
this dude's got it
>>
>>22596373
lol'd
>>
The LD50 of LSD is 50,000mcg. A standard blotter these days are 8-12mcg.
>>
>>22599159
LD50(Lethal Dose-50) means you have a 50% of overdosing and dying at 50,000mcg/kg.
>>
>>22595777
fire one into my room while ur at it :^}
>>
>>22596052
>>22596083
Gaseous LSD would be too easily dispersed in air to deliver an effective dose. Plus it would denature very rapidly thanks to LSD's fragile nature when exposed to sunlight.

It would be more effective to spray a crowd with liquid LSD. Unfortunately, either method would be extremely cost-ineffective as LSD is very expensive to manufacture.

THC is cheap because it comes from a plant that grows everywhere and can be farmed en masse. LSA would be cheaper as it can be extracted from morning glory.

>>22596187
Entrapment, you would be facing a civil rights lawsuit the size of Manhattan if you tried.
>>
>>22597113
>>22597029
I'm 99.999999% sure that it wasn't weed and it was the fake legal shit that can kill you/fuck you up in the head
>>
>>22596373

yea mean they inhale too much fentanyl and stop being able to breath, you enter into a room full of dead people.
>>
File: 1367439225743.jpg (427KB, 933x916px) Image search: [Google]
1367439225743.jpg
427KB, 933x916px
>get entire russian army high on PCP
>invade ukriane
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
Jesus Christ this entire thread screams day/k/are. Take this shit back to deaglenation.
>>
>>22595777
lol, omg, reminds me of this time the british government sent a bunch of degenerate rebels a whole shit tonne of booze so that the raid the SAS were going to pull the next day would have minimal casualties.
>>
>>22599811
D-did it work?
>>
Retarded idea, if you want to get a bunch of protesters drugged up (moronic idea but let's just assume) then some fire hoses spraying some drug like LSD would be better. Of course you could just use regular fire hoses shooting water to accomplish the same thing.

>>22596403
>have you ever smoked waaaay too much weed and kinda incapacitated yourself?

Of course not because I'm not a degenerate retard.
>>
>>22596980
>medieval bible belt

Please fuck off back to reddit you libtard degenerate scum.
>>
>>22599802
weed has steadily gained popularity with the general population. Night /k/ loves ATF, and those threads already have people who don't drink or smoke cigarettes but smoke weed. Can't beat em, join em.
>>
>>22595777
like arabs dont alredy fucking love hash
>>
File: attachment.gif (478KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.gif
478KB, 500x348px
>>22596108
>jidf
>go back to /pol/
>>
>inb4 Agent Rainbow
>>
>>22596989
You've heard it.
Pot should be legal for everyone(except his cousin).
>>
File: stones.jpg (84KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
stones.jpg
84KB, 600x441px
>>22595777
Try to get them high, on American marijuana which is much weeker than the hash and opium they regularly smoke. Try shooting a couple gas grenades like that at them and they wont get stoned. but you will get Stoned, with stones.
>>
>>22595777
>He thinks marijuana inhibits your mental activity

You would probably find that your enemy would become dug in even more so.

Either that, or they would suddenly realize that killing for peace is pointless and the fight would end peacefully.
>>
>>22602189
Afghan weed is shit. hydroponic weed is much stronger, tastes better and you get more of it.
>>
File: afroman.jpg (159KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
afroman.jpg
159KB, 640x480px
>>22596534
>I was gonna suicide bomb
>before I got high
>gonna bring them with me in tomb
>but then I got high
>there'll be no virgins for me
>and I know why
>because I got high, because I got high, because I got high
>>
>>22602272
I don't think you understand quite was hash is, my friend. Hash will always be stronger than any weed whether its been grown in a closet or by a professional in a business setting.
>>
>>22602272
>weed
>hash
>opium
One of these things is much weaker than the others.
>>
>>22599318
>Plus it would denature very rapidly thanks to LSD's fragile nature when exposed to sunlight.
How do you invade the sun? Do it at night.

>either method would be extremely cost-ineffective as LSD is very expensive to manufacture.
Only because it's as banned as banned can possibly be and the precursors are extremely hard to get. If governments decided to make it industrially, it wouldn't be that expensive.
>>
>>22597113
I've heard of green being laced with PCP or other drugs at times. That could have been the problem if the dealer wasn't exactly trustworthy or had shitty connections. Could have been a legal high though, if it smelt kind of odd, like burnt plastic and weed burning in a joint then it could have been something like Magic Dragon, El Diablo, Herbal, etc. Locally we have people known as "Herbal heads" because they've been using legals for a while and it fucked them up in the head, for example they get extremely irritable and violent over the smallest things.
>>
>>22596603
Sanest reply in this thread.
>>
>>22596300
Get normal granade
Replace steel balls with candies.
Here you go, kids friendly granade to use in kindergarden operations.
>>
>>22595777
It's stupid. But for some reasons, I want.
>>
>>22596052
I'm taking LSD. It wouldn't work. Doesn't get inhaled.
>>
>>22602841

ALLA LA LA LAAHAA
>>
/k/ I have an idea. What if we make a bomb that explodes like a fuel air bomb. But instead of filling it with liquid explosive (don't know the name), we [spoiler]fill em with pig blood[/spoiler]. [spoiler]Those IS guys will kill themselves after touching anything pork-related[/spoiler]
>>
>>22604909
Odds are it was the fake legal shit. And theres no way your dealer or anyone else would lace bud and then sell it at normal price. How much was it per gram?
>>
>>22596003
It's a different high in a way that cannot be adequately explained, only experienced.
If you showed someone how to shoot a rifle for the first time and they became deterred by noise/recoil, and they wanted to never shoot again, would you want that? No. You would want them to learn to get used to it.
>>
>>22596055
>not living in based Washington where it's legal on a recreational level and sold in retail stores

But it's like toplel$20-30grams and usually sold out as the state has been very slow to license growers but hey it's a step in the right direction IMO, and as for price, as it's legal...
>>
>>22596903
Explain naow faggot
>>
>>22595849

you sound like an edgy teenager who took a sip of wine and then concluded that alcohol isn't real.
>>
>>22596629
No one knows for sure why camel jockeys do what they do. They probably don't have a clear idea anymore.
>>
>>22606912
>Lel
Alot of people really don't get high their first time smoking. Not sure why, when I tried it first time I was tripping balls for like 4 or 5 hours haha.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.