[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey my fellow /k/ommandoes. I feel like a pussy-ass bitch-fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 6

File: mai worst nightmare.jpg (49KB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
mai worst nightmare.jpg
49KB, 480x273px
Hey my fellow /k/ommandoes. I feel like a pussy-ass bitch-fag right now. I'm scared, and would like to be consoled.

Given the last few legislative attempts to strip us of our rights (That body armor thing in CA and that "ARs/AKs aren't protected by the 2nd" thing), and the way nofunz groups like moms demand action and the bloomberg faggots are zealously pushing for idiotic measures . . . Should I be scared? Because I feel scared. I know we also try to push and support for OUR rights, but . . . Sometimes I feel like we're on the losing team, and we'll become the UK's little brother once more. someone hold me . .
>>
File: 1376846425860.jpg (57KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1376846425860.jpg
57KB, 605x605px
Me too op
>>
>>22466668
Call me naive, but there's no way it'll happen. I think that, as long as people are against something, life will uh uh find a way.
>>
>>22466668
Bump?
>>
>>22466711
Those are some ugly trigger guards, even for airsoft guns
>>
>>22466797
I don't know. I think the first step for allowing something to happen is for too many people to think that it can't happen. People in 1914 thought that the notion of war was gone forever since the Civil War happened 50 years prior, then the great world war happens. I'm sure people thought genocide wasn't going to happen, but then the genocide in Rwanda happened. I'm not going to say it will happen, but I think it's wrong to think that it can't
>>
File: Bullet Resistence chart.jpg (38KB, 481x504px) Image search: [Google]
Bullet Resistence chart.jpg
38KB, 481x504px
>>22466668
Time to start making you armor, do it for the murder cube
>>
Fuck the courts. There should be a push for full federal preemption of gun laws. 50 States, one set of laws, 50 state CCW. Fund it.
>>
>>22466668

'Sup OP.

I get that you're feeling anxious about it. That's a completely normal reaction.

If you want to lessen your anxiety, I suggest doing everything in your strength to prevent it from happening.

Got some nogunz friends? Invite them shooting.

Find out who represents you politically at all levels. Federal, state, municipal. Write letters. Call them. Send them faxes (Yes, they still use fax), go meet with them in person (dress business-casual). Be truthful, be succinct, be courteous.

We have truth AND logic on our side. It's our fight to lose.
>>
>>22467118
But wet sand armor is so heavy
>>
The state's never gonna do what you want it to; get used to it.
>>
>>22467118
No more /k/ube bs please. It makes the sane ones look bad.

>>22467173
If you act like that anyone will walk right over you, guns or no.
>>
How the hell do you regulate regular steel plates anyway? What's to stop you from buying a sheet of 5160 steel, cutting, bending, and hardening it?
>>
>>22466668
The body armor thing is in the US Congress, not in CA. It was proposed by a CA Congressman.
>>
>>22467206
The government has all the BIG guns.

We have shitty mil-surps and weaker rounds. Not really a good situation, anon.
>>
>>22467318
Yea, whatever happened to the whole "2nd Amendment is for overthrowing a tyrannical government"? That whole SWAT-proof house thread from yesterday just made me realize that, even if you *do* get past the first wave, you still the whole goddamn state after you anyways. Now, I get that that's on an individual case level, but . . . How the fuck are we supposed to keep the 2nd Amendment current and valid if can't do shit against the state when it comes down to it? I say that battle is lost. All we can do now, is just enjoy our nuggets before they decide to take them . .
>>
>>22466668
I consider anything serious on the national level unlikely because of how polarized the U.S. is.
The government could go gun-grabbing in california (maybe) at great expense and no gain, but any law requiring gun-grabbing that's national would mean a complete crisis in places like Texas, one of the most major population and financial centers of the nation.

There's literally zero chance of them deciding pre-existing AR15s are banned/confiscated across the nation. Across the nation being the keyword. They can only go after single liberal faggot states for gun-grabbing. In the conservative states, it'd be a straight up declaration of war of the government against the private citizens, and the police are outnumbered at least 100 if not 1000 to 1 by pro-2nd-amendment gun owners.

They don't have the legal right or manpower to go taking pre-existing guns away anywhere decent, so if anything it'll be bans against importation / purchase of new ones. (Since gun companies don't outnumber police officers 1000 to 1 or anything) They could limit the distribution to the market without going door-to-door at all.
Hence, if you're afraid of the future gun situation, move somewhere that's not a hippie state and buy guns while it is legal.

The constitution strictly forbids retroactive punishment for legal actions.
U.S. Constitution Article 1, section 9:
"[...] No EX POST FACTO Law shall be passed."
They can make sale of a new thing illegal without violating the constitution, but they cannot go confiscating already purchased guns without ignoring two of the main tenants of the constitution (and making it justifiable to fight back)
So no chance of it happening it Texas where the people with a spine outnumber their public servants.
>>
>>22466668
you ARE on the losing team
gun laws are only gonna get more strict on a larger scale
First because of population growth. Large cities are where you see people push for gun controls, because unlike rural areas people don't know their neighbors, most people they meet are strangers, that's when they will be willing to trade freedom for security. Oh yeah and also a large crowd also tend to bring out the shooting urges in some psychos.
Second is immigration, as more and more people come from places like china and india, where gun culture is non-existent, more and more people will look at guns and people with guns as "why would you have that" and not just "something I grew up with" This gives you less allies if not more foes.
Third will be crazy kids. Kids today are judge by literally numbers you can see: facebook friends, twitter followers, and all the social media non-sense. Those wanted to play the popularity game but failed will see the evidence more clearly and more likely to go nuts

that's just my 2 cents at least, I just hope I will be dead when I can't have guns anymore
>>
>>22467426
I live in Texas, and goddamn it's amazing.

'Cept for the fucking humidity.
>>
>>22467426
> implying the state gives a shit about what a piece of paper says.
>>
>>22467140
>Got some nogunz friends? Invite them shooting.
This is really one of the best ways to help. Once people get to actually KNOW about guns and what they do, a lot of the fear completely disappears, and most anti-gun fervor is driven by fear. Educating people can give them a whole new perspective.
>>
>>22467480
>implying it matters what the state thinks about the constitution
What matters is that millions of Texans holding rifles care about what a piece of paper says, and the state cares about not being gunned down by millions of Texans holding rifles.
Check-Fucking-Mate.
>>
>>22467505
> The state getting gunned down by nuggets

Top fucking kek
>>
>>22467482
Shit, I bought my first gun after a friend took me shooting
>>
>>22466668

All we need is enough people to decide that freedom is more important than living a long, comfortable life and we can undo the last 100 years of gun control in a year's time.
>>
>>22467480
It doesn't work for criminals, after all.
>>
>>22467547
Or we could just not have a government.
>>
>>22467569
>Or we could just not have a government.

Are we doing this again? We're not doing this again
>>
>>22467169
i know right! i mean i got a great deal on it using a DIY kit off amazon but I the thing weighs 250 lbs. I can't be expected to run with that thing on. well who am I kidding.. i don't run anyway.
>>
>>22467518
>this reddit shit-brained faggot thinking Texans only have bolt actions
Half of the gun owners I know here have an AR15, AK-variant or some european semi-auto like a PTR91.
I've only seen two or three nuggets at the gun ranges around here, versus 50-100+ "tactical rifles"
>>
>>22467569

That doesn't sound like a good idea.
>>
>>22467626
Small rounds ain't gonna do shit against military grade armour.

I'm getting the Fuck out of here as soon as possible, I don't want to stay and fight for some shit country that wants to take my guns and enslave me to it's shit system.
>>
>>22467660
>Implying they'd let you get out
>Implying other countries are as acceptant and liberal about gun laws
>Implying they're not as fucked up economy-wise as US
>>
>>22467660
Where are you going to go?
>>
>>22467660

That's the country's government that wants to do that. The point is fighting to get rid of those people and restore freedom.
>>
>>22467298
Isn't that just MORE scary, then??
>>
>>22467676
Who said anything about another country?

Going to the wilderness to be eaten by wolves and bears.
>>
File: JinTai Fairies.png (1MB, 1367x1532px) Image search: [Google]
JinTai Fairies.png
1MB, 1367x1532px
>>22467711
>>
>>22467660
>Small rounds ain't gonna do shit against military grade armour.
You are a retard.

A basic AR15 does the job everywhere but wide open country-side.
Everyone wears either level-3 steel (which is penetrated by basic AR15 at urban distances) or level-4 ceramic (Which is penetrated by most anything hitting the same spot multiple times as each hit removes a lot of material.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1K3wCRjcdM
And youtube is full of vids showing ceramic plate losing like 2" of material in a single shot, it only takes 2-3 shots in same place to get complete failure and full penetration through the body.
>>
>>22467741
Then what do against tanks and shit?
>>
>>22467741

Not that guy, but try hitting the same spot over and over again on a moving target that's shooting back at you.
>>
>>22467378
ofc you can do shit against the state if it comes to that.
No one even wants to take your nuggets who is being taken seriously, and nuggets are enough to fuck with uncle sam if needs be.
>>
>>22467480
>implying the state wants to start a precedent of ignoring what paper says
>not realizing the entire power, good or bad, of the state comes from pieces of paper saying shit
>>
>>22467788
>Realizes how important words are

We humans are interesting creatures
>>
>>22467768
look it up mate theres entire books about how to fuck with tanks without any guns at all
>>
>>22467768

Avoid them and keep the fight urban. I'm guessing that tanks won't be used, or at least the cannons, because public opinion would turn on the gov. pretty quickly if they see tanks going around leveling American cities.
>>
>>22467741
oh, and plates only cover a small portion of the body. If you shoot a chest-plate person with a rifle on the other 80% of the body then they have no protection at all.
>>
>>22466668
The truth of the matter is that the government does not want war against it's citizens. If a poorly equipped group of ragheads can do a number on the military then imagine what we all can do. If they wage war on us it will only bring sympathy to our side and every one of us that they kill will just inspire 10 more to join our cause.

Just because they have bigger guns doesn't mean anything. We always will have IED's and do not have to adhere to the Geneva convention where our government will have I abide by the rules of war without breaking international law. I'm pretty sure plenty of other governments would back us

Don't be afraid!
>>
>>22467140
truth and logic are dead. There is nothing on our side but the will to win
>>
CALM THE FUCK DOWN

There's too many guns, and too many pissed off people.
>>
>>22466668
>I'm scared
>someone hold me
>I'm not gonna build an 80% lower and get fucktons of magazines and ammo from the next state over
>I'm not gonna fight, even though that is what the government is most afraid of

Fuck you.
>>
>>22467769
>moving target
Humans move slow as fuck, bullets move fast as fuck.
Someone wearing a plate cannot possibly move fast enough that it's unlikely for a good portion of shots to land in close vicinity. It's too much faster to move a trigger a fraction of an inch than it is to move a 200+ lb body several inches sideways.
>>
>>22467378
>How the fuck are we supposed to keep the 2nd Amendment current and valid if can't do shit against the state when it comes down to it?

I'm not even American but I'm pretty sure that the intent of the 2nd amendment means that when the gov tries to take it away from you it's time to fight against enemies domestic.
>>
>>22467849
Not only that, but tanks are incredibly ineffective against an urban insurgency. It becomes quite easy to separate from the main force, ambush, and trap a tank once it enters the relatively tight confines of a large urban center. Considering the vast number of people in America with helpful technical expertise, any sort of armored occupation is doomed to be not only politically infeasible, but monetarily unsustainable. This is assuming that the majority of the occupying force will not immediately defect for moral reasons.
>>
>>22467889
Maybe if it was a robot firing the gun. Go out to your nearest range and try to fire two shots in the same place, in under the amount of time it takes for a running military aged male to move 4 inches. I'll bet that it's a lot harder than you first imagined, even at as close as 7 yards. Now consider that you'd have to do that while you're being shot at and a shit ton of adrenaline is coursing through your veins.
>>
>>22467769
I have a feeling you're an airsoft kid.
You stand some chance of moving your body out of the way of incoming pellets that leave the muzzle at 400 fps.
You stand no chance of moving your body out of the way of an AR15 shot traveling 3200 feet per second. Basically if it was aimed to you when the trigger was pulled, you moving doesn't matter.

>>22467768
>tanks
Nothing but men in boots can search houses or enforce curfews or do anything that would matter in a police-action where it's only some sub-group that are enemy and there are zero enemy tanks.

Also, tanks get horrible gas mileage (like 3-4 mpg) and become useless furniture because of that if the supply chain disappears (which would happen within the first week because every road in the country would be completely open to American citizen interference and gasoline trucks are nothing like actual tanks)
>>
>>22466668
psyop shill.

we ain't scared get fukt faggot.
>>
Question for everyone here: what is going to be the final straw? What would it take for people to say "enough is enough?"
>>
>>22466668
>Should I be scared?
no, you still have your funz
now go have a couple of beers and punch holes in paper at long range.
>>
>>22467125
>full federal preemption of gun laws
you mean the 2a?
>>
>>22467741
New ceramic plates can take a hell of a beating, see video at end of post, 1st penetration is about 10 rounds in, next few penetrations were fired right on top of the first, and after that it continued to stop a few shots elsewhere. That is a $145 ceramic plate by the way. Putting enough shots close enough together to penetrate a ceramic plate would be harder to do than shooting someone in the head as you would have to get multiple shots in a smaller area than the head before the other person moves out of the way as just like in martial arts people don't wait for you to finish your bullshit overcomplicated attack to react.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2Y1I4ZQ_A#t=327
>>
>>22467966
>time it takes for someone to move their body 4"
without worrying about inertia, 4-5 shots at least.

>if they're having to change direction at all or accelerate from a standing position.
10-30 shots easily.

Either way, it's easy to get the 2-3 in a 2" area to make ceramic fail. Although 99% of popo are completely unable to shoot while running, so the odds of getting multiple hits in the same place are sky high as they'll be standing still to shoot.
>>
>>22467378

Look, here's the problem. The 2nd works just fine, but in order for it to work we have to stop being so concerned with living.

The signers of the Declaration of Independence knew it was an act of treason that would get them killed, they signed anyways.

You're right, even if you SWAT-proof your house and try to resist the state, you'll die. Lots of us will die, thousands of us will die. A whole lot of colonists were killed at Lexington and Concord, and they never found out what happened to their little rebellion, but if they hadn't fought there would never have been an independent United States.

You've got to understand that the only reason the state has power is because you love your life more than you love being treated like a free person. I'm counting on them having that assumption.
>>
>>22467169

Then go to /fit/ and lift until it is as light as a feather to you.
>>
>>22467976

I don't play airsoft and I'm not talking about dodging bullets. I'm saying that landing multiple shots in the same 2" group to bust a plate in actual combat is going to be next to impossible.
>>
>>22467660
>armour

Get the fuck out yurocuck
>>
>>22468030
>video of someone purposefully missing the previous hole
>my armor is good guys! I'll just ask the enemy to please aim several inches away each time he shoots.
Ceramic armor is a useful thing to have, but it takes a fucking idiot to think it makes them "safe"
>>
>>22467966
>a shit ton of adrenaline is coursing through your veins.
that makes it easier
>>
>>22467996

Probably another AWB.

I'm just waiting on everyone else.
>>
>>22467996
confiscation attempt
>>
>>22468068
>bullets landing near each other is going to be next to impossible.
get a trip so you can be filtered, you don't know the least shit about combat.
It's highly unlikely for a mag worth of rounds not to have 3-5 bunches of shots landing near each other and penetrating.
>>
>>22467378
Second amendment isn't for you to solo the government though, if you raise support, you may get 100, 1,000, 10,000, etc. people raising the risk to levels the government aren't willing to take. You see any drones over furgison?
>>
>>22468043
Well said.
>>
>>22467976
>>22468038
>>22468077
>>22468134
People don't just stand around out in the open with no cover so you can shoot at them, or instantly stop if moving so you can get repeat shots on them. Also focusing on one target so you can attempt to get several shots into a small area is going to get you killed as if you are going up against anyone with armor they sure as hell are going to have friends. If body armor could be defeated as easily as you claim it to be then soldiers wouldn't be wearing 30 fucking lbs of it.
>>
>>22468175
>assuming pigs with plates outnumber gun owners
That's the part you don't understand.
It's not 5 police vs. 1 gun owner. In a SHTF situation, police would be outnumbered more than 10-to-1 easily.
Someone in ceramic is a total goner when the other force can pin them down with numbers.
Shots from those other several guys will either be going in all the wide areas with no ceramic covering them (casualty for mister-plates) or they've now shredded either the front or back plate so that now wide areas of it are without any armor.

In war, they make up for this by blasting entire towns apart with artillery and air strikes, that would never work for a situation within the U.S.
>>
>>22468134

>It's highly unlikely for a mag worth of rounds not to have 3-5 bunches of shots landing near each other and penetrating.

So now you think you're going to get a whole mag of ammo on a guy before he finds cover and/or his buddies shoot back?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you think? War is like Call of Duty and you have single people sprinting strait up a road?
>>
>>22468294
>>22468304

Ohh, all righty, in numbers yes, the plates aren't going to hold up.
>>
assassinate the politicians passing the crazy gun bills
>>
>>22468304
keep trying to move your goalposts after saying something as retarded as
>landing multiple shots in the same 2" group to bust a plate is going to be next to impossible
>NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE
It happens all the time in actual war.
>>
Only thing that slightly worries me personally is with situations like Ferguson or the LA Rodney King and my own home state Fort Chaffee riots back when slick Willy Clinton was governor is that Posse Comitatus and Habeas Corpus being suspended. We've got two near mirror situations developing right now. The shooting in ferguson hasn't even gone to trial yet and the nasty guard is already getting mobilized. If the guard is ineffective then just like the Rodney King riots active component troops might get sent out from Leonard Wood might get sent out to keep "law and order". Military Police... Law and order. Uhuh.
We've got mirror situation of Fort Chaffee popping up with the influx of undocumented illegals coming in and filling up federal facilities could boil over if something doesn't get done soon. Just like Mariel Harbor there's plenty of crims mixed in with those kids. Tell them all they're getting shipped home and you might have hardened gang members going toe to toe with whoever is detaining them in facilities not meant to hold prisoners.
Put it all together and we have enough instability to make a case for federal military to get sent out to do work. Most military guys are pro second and pro constitution but they're not gonna let that get in the way of their career
Little known fact 39th bct out of Arkansas was ordered to confiscate any firearms doing cleanup in New Orleans for Katrina. Everyone knew it was wrong on so many levels but they rounded them up anyways. Escaped con pawn shop owner whoever had guns got them confiscated. All due pressure from the top due to CNN reporting FEMA and coast guard personnel getting shot at. So don't worry. Prepare for the worst hope for the best.
>>
>>22468418

I haven't moved a damn thing, but whatever you say, Mr. One Man Army.
>>
>>22467482
I've taken around ~20 nogunz shooting in the Bay Area, 3 of them have bought guns since then.

Did I do gud /k/
>>
>>22468623
>Bay Area

Where in the bay area?
>>
>>22468668
The area with the bay innit of course
>>
>>22468668
Mainly Sunnyvale Rod and Gun, also Reeds to shoot pistols, I've been once to Jackson Arms in south SF, also Los Gatos Rod and Gun a couple times and Markley's in Watsonville a couple times.

I'm going with my dad to shoot his brand new G26 for the first time at Reeds in a couple hours.
>>
>>22468623

yes

also where at? I buy from the gun vault in mountain view
>>
>>22468294
>It's not 5 police vs. 1 gun owner. In a SHTF situation, police would be outnumbered more than 10-to-1 easily.
What if you get in a situation where you don't outnumber them by an absolutely ridiculous amount due to not having enough people in a single area (small group performing reconnaissance, or you get separated from the main group for some reason) or due to the environment limiting how many people could being engaging targets at once? It would still be much easier to aim for the head where a single shot would very likely kill instead of trying to land multiple shots in an area the same size and having each shot have almost little effect until one breaks through the soldier's armor. Also, in the event that they were outnumbered 10 to 1 they would start bringing in heavy equipment to make up for it and again you wouldn't be able to safely stay out for long enough to get multiple shots on the infantry trying to maneuver around you while you are pinned down by fire from armored vehicles.

>>22468418
Not impossible, but certainly not easily repeatable, it would be much easier to try to shoot the person in the head.
>>
>>22468759
>this nigga thinks that body armor stops bullets without any side effects
>he thinks that a body shot isn't gonna put someone on their ass and out of the action
>he thinks headshots are more feasible
>dis nigga play too much cawwadoody

Listen close and listen good, kid. If you get shot in the chest and you're wearing body armor, you do survive. But you get knocked on your ass, you get a lot of chest pain, and if it was a nice, powerful round, you get some broken ribs. If it's a rifle round, you're likely to get a hole in you unless you're wearing solid metal plates (as opposed to the soft body armor most police wear).
Headshots are not feasible as a combat tactic. At longer ranges, they're harder to pull off than a bodyshot, and a missed headshot is less effective than a body shot that didn't kill the target. At shorter ranges, you're more likely to get shot if you take a few moments to aim at the head. Center of mass is just plain easier to hit, and there aren't any kinds of body armor that can stop a bullet AND keep it from knocking you over. Once you're knocked over, your death is only delayed until your buddies get knocked over and the rebels walk up and execute you.
>b-buh he's just knocked over, he can stand up
IT HURTS, BITCH. IF YOU'RE ON THE GROUND AND YOUR CHEST HURTS, YOU'RE GONNA SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND STAY THERE.
>>
>>22468712
see
>>22468698

So far the only gun I've bought retail is a Mossberg 500 combo from Big 5, gun stores in the Bay Area are hilariously overpriced and besides that all of my purchases have been private transfers + an 80% AR.
>>
>>22468685
Really nigga? We're gonna play this game?
>>
>>22468698
Ah, was wondering if you go to the same range I do but you do not. I'm in Concord and I go to U.S.I. was there earlier today shooting one of my newer purchases.
>>
>>22467741
Solution: Aim for the pelvis. not the dick, about 4" higher than that. You break that, they'll probably bleed out quickly. the goal in combat is to disable the enemy's ability to return fire, and while killing them can be the best method of that, destroying their ability to do anything without agonizing pain while they bleed to death is fairly effective as well.
>>
>>22468843

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23aYC_RvS7o

This man was shot through the heart and died a little up the road.

Still think a shot stopped by a plate is going to freeze a person in their tracks when they have a fuckton of adrenaline in them?
>>
>>22468938
Plus if you just injure a guy you've taken three people out of the fight, the guy you shot, and his two friends that are gonna carry him back to base.
>>
>>22468965
Which was the entire reasoning of the 5.56 round.

Also the pelvis/lower abdominal is mostly unarmored... Plus, the trauma would fuck up the liver, intestines, and kidneys- not to mention that he'll be taken off combat duty, in all likelihood.
>>
>>22467426
so they could make ammo production and importation essentially illegal and there's not a damn thing we could do about it?
>>
>>22468950
It's called "fear", dipshit. You're on the ground and just had a bullet go through you.
What the fuck do you think just happened? You got shot!
Thus, you grow afraid. You wonder if you're gonna die. Heck, if you just got shot by a guy with an AK or a nugget, you're thinking "Shit, these guys are winning" instead of "I'LL KILL THE SON OF A BITCH WHO SHOT ME".
The shock of getting shot, even for someone who's on an adrenaline high, is going to make them stop for a minute.

Not to mention that you posted a guy getting shot by a 9mm, while we're talking about revolutionary hasguns (who are likely to be packing more heat than Jamal was).
>>
>>22468965
>>22469062
As for whether or not a guy whose plates stop the bullet will keep fighting: He's still getting shot. He's fallen over, he's got chest pain, he's no longer shooting at you.
Which, y'know, is very important. Even if he gets up in a second, you've bought a second of time where you're not getting shot at by that guy, which can provide you with an opening to shoot the next guy. Maybe you haven't put him entirely out of the fight, but it's like a jab in a boxing match. The goal isn't always to get him out of the fight; sometimes getting him to stop for a moment is enough.
>>
>>22468843
First of all, if you would have read the series of posts you would realize that this whole conversation has been about ceramic plates and not soft body armor. Second of all, a bullet does not have enough energy to knock a person over, if it did then the recoil of the gun would have enough force to knock you over so get that thought out of your mind. Third of all, even with soft body armor you will not end up with broken ribs if the round you got shot with was within the range of what the armor is designed to stop, there is a reason why there is a maximum allowable back face deformation requirement that must be met in addition to stopping the required ammunition for body armor to be certified. Fourth of all, there have been plenty of reports of soldiers continuing fighting after having their plate stop a round and not noticing until after they are done fighting.
>>
>>22469062

>The shock of getting shot, even for someone who's on an adrenaline high, is going to make them stop for a minute.

Not out in the open, you have to be joking dude.
>>
>>22467676
>>Implying they'd let you get out
Cuba didn't let all of those people out. They got out regardless.
I'm going to go find some island in the Atlantic and live alone there. Or /k/ could finally put that "start our own country" plan into action.
>>
>>22467864
>other governments will back us
full auto funs for all?
>>
>>22466668

the dollar will collapse and civil war start before that happens

so like 5-10 years
>>
>>22467660
>>22467676
>>22467680

switzerland is the only option

good luck getting in

new zelands not so bad

cech republic

norway

cook islands
>>
>>22469104
Okay, it's about ceramic plate.
As for knocking the guy over: Saying the bullet knocked him over is convenient shorthand for "He got shot and then was surprised, so he fell over his own feet trying to get out of the way". Shooting the guy is gonna make him try to move away from you, even if that means falling over.
As for the third point, again, you've got me. I'm not a West Point grad or anything, I'm going off of what I know from browsing /k/.
On the fourth point: Soldiers who are fighting alongside other soldiers, who have military training, who are fighting an inferior force, are able to ride the adrenalin high long enough to not notice the round that hit them.
Cops, even if they are wearing plate carriers and using SWAT-tier gear, are not trained to deal with a large force. They aren't expected to fight any battles where they're outnumbered. A cop who fights a larger force is more likely to think "flight" than a soldier fighting a smaller force.

>>22469118
It's not literal, you dumbass. Does a boxer stop the moment he gets tagged with a jab?
No, he keeps moving--but he's on the defensive. Same for someone who's been shot. It makes a person stop thinking about attacking and start thinking about getting out of there, and that's going to make someone in a firefight take cover, take a few deep breaths, and try to calm down--and none of those things involves shooting at you!
>>
>>22469042
I think ammo is covered as "arms" since the gun is useless without something to shoot out of it.
>>
>>22469232
>On the fourth point: Soldiers who are fighting alongside other soldiers, who have military training, who are fighting an inferior force, are able to ride the adrenalin high long enough to not notice the round that hit them.
Cops, even if they are wearing plate carriers and using SWAT-tier gear, are not trained to deal with a large force. They aren't expected to fight any battles where they're outnumbered. A cop who fights a larger force is more likely to think "flight" than a soldier fighting a smaller force.
Fair enough on the cops being more likely to panic, I've seen a couple of videos of them clearing buildings really wonder how they would react if they did come under fire. Although if the situation got that bad you would be fighting police for a very short amount of time before the military got brought in.
>>
>>22469429
You do have a point.
Of course, once the soldiers roll in you've got SWAT gear. Wonder how a bunch of /k/ommandos in an armored car would fare against an Abrams...
>>
>>22469503
>a bunch of /k/ommandos in an armored car
>an armored car
>an
Nigga we'd have at least eight.
>>
>>22469042
yup
>>
>>22467893 give this man citizenship
>>
I am watching drugs inc right now and they have a gun dealer that sells to Mexican cartels. He was talking about the different weapons he sells and how he has to get them illegally or legally.

He then said "to be honest with you the ATF has probably sold me my larger shipments of weapons"
>>
File: cluster bomb.jpg (303KB, 1227x1157px) Image search: [Google]
cluster bomb.jpg
303KB, 1227x1157px
>>22469503
I've gotten so much of this shit from /k/
I think we'd figure it out
>>
>>22471031
Drugs inc is such a bullshit documentary. It praises the drug war.
>>
File: JP-IanMalcolm.jpg (28KB, 359x296px) Image search: [Google]
JP-IanMalcolm.jpg
28KB, 359x296px
>>22466797
>>
>>22469042
>AR-15 is banned nationwide

>Colt releases the NEW BR-15!
>>
>>22469931
>>22471683
...I don't know whether to be impressed that we'd stand a chance against an Abrams, or disappoint that none of you wanted to call it the /K/lown /K/ar.
>>
>>22468016
yes. now make the states honor it.
>>
>>22467996

Widespread confiscation.
>>
>>22471808
That's what manufacturers did to sell shit in California, a shit load of AR15 models were banned by name so the manufacturers changed one letter on the model number and kept on selling them.
>>
>>22471808
>NEW BR-15 made in Brazil!
It goes HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE when you shoot it.

HUEHUEHUE BR-15 BR-15.

>>22466668
Honestly, the biggest threat we have faced since the 90s was the huge push for an AWB in 2013, which didn't even make it to a vote in congress. Some states did pass some pretty shitty laws, but just as many states gained ground in firearms rights and general freedom. SYG was upheld, castle doctrine is spreading, and it was the best possible press for the firearms industry you can imagine. It made every faggot fuck from baja to Maine wonder about that whole firearms thing.

>man they keep talking about guns on the news
>I never really thought about buying a gun before, maybe I should go try it out.
>go to range, rent gluck fuddycal
>Wow, this is really cool and fun!
>buys gun, holster, ammo, gets CHL

The antis pushed as hard as they could. They mustered all of their hebraic might, and the voice of reason stood clear and bright through the wash. Now they are attempting shitty backdoor legislation that will ultimately be overturned, if not unenforced or widely disobeyed.

We won.

This time. The fight does not stop and we should not stop being vigilant. Be proficient and professional about shooting. Engage in arguments reasonably, and be hospitable to people who are either curious, shy, nervous, or even against the concept of firearms ownership. Vote accordingly and donate to the GOA.
>>
>>22473284
If they have the balls for it. We'll see what pans out in New York and Connecticut... and here in Califailia, where mandatory universal retroactive registration is only a matter of time.

I'm scared too, in a subdued sort of way. I absolutely never ever thought I would see my country get its shit wrecked in such a short amount of time. We are living in the End Times Of The Sixties Radicals.
>>
>>22473484
>We'll see what pans out in New York and Connecticut

They tried. They tried, and then realized what we've been saying for the longest fucking time.

i.e. widespread non-compliance.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.