[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stockpiling General So /k/ what are some supplies that I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 42

File: stocks.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
stocks.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
Stockpiling General

So /k/ what are some supplies that I need to stockpile to stay indoors for an entire month or more? Things for general bugging-in for any shtf situation.

What is the best kind of food to store? What is the best way to store water?

What do you have stockpiled to survive for a month of no grocery stores?
>>
My shtf stockpile consists of a revolver with one bullet.
>>
File: 1399360189567.jpg (503KB, 628x834px) Image search: [Google]
1399360189567.jpg
503KB, 628x834px
>>22326982
here ya go, now go find the rest of the shit you need to know on one of the "prepper" trashsites
>>
>>22327600

>8 pounds salt
>10 quarts cooking oil

i rarely if ever use salt and i only go though about a quart of cooking oil a year
>>
>>22327820
>quart of cooking oil a year
lrn2deepfry
>>
>>22327820
dumbass.

How do you expect to get your nutrients?
You need salt, need fats, need carbs, proteins...
>>
>>22327600
What the fuck. I think I use a half pound of salt a year. I even pickle and make beef jerky. Also, what could you make with oil, salt, sugar, legumes, grains, and milk?
>>
>>22327960

Not much, looks to be a pretty rudimentary base. Something is definitely better than nothing I suppose. No human will survive on that for a year, I can say that much.

Also, >>22327600, where's the water?
>>
File: pump[1].png (174KB, 266x177px) Image search: [Google]
pump[1].png
174KB, 266x177px
I've usually got four 24-packs of bottled water in the basement, and two 5-gallon jugs of water as well.

I figure that if I stay inside, and remain relatively inactive, I won't need more than three bottles per day. So 4 cases should last me a month.

The first thing I plan to do (the first thing anyone should do) when I hear that shit's going down (or may go down), is fill the bathtub, and any containers I can find. So that'll be another 80-90 gallons. Maybe more. I'd like to get pic related so I don't have to boil my bathtub water.

If S has truly HTF, and I drink all my water, I still have however much water is in my hot water heater out in the garage.

So that's it for my water storage, which is the most important thing. Rule of threes. You can live for over three weeks without food, but you're dead in three days without water.

I don't really stockpile food. I've got cans of chili, easymac, and assorted other food in the cabinets. Doesn't everyone? If SHTF, I'll eat everything in the refrigerator and freezer, so it doesn't spoil. That should last a day or three. Then I'll try to make whatever canned goods and dry foods last. I should be able to live off them for a month and a half to two months.

Now if no help comes after a month, shit has gotten extremely realistic. It'll be time to think about going outside and doing some recon, or even bugging out. It's now time to bust open my lifeboat food. I've got a good week's worth of it, and it's got a 5+ year shelf life. It's compact, easy to carry, calorie-rich, and doesn't make make a nigga thirsty.

In the last two weeks, I'm going to be searching for food and water near my house. If I can't find any, I'll hit the road.
>>
>>22328068

The average person needs to drink about 200 gallons of water a year. That's not including cleaning.

You sound like you have a decent store of water, but not a year's worth. Without food preps, though, the water won't do you a ton of good, and you won't be able to carry much if you have to bug out.

You'll need to store both, or none. Just having food and no water or just having water and no food won't help much.

They work together.
>>
>>22326982
What disaster are you prepping for? Ants?
>>
I heard that there was a guy who took the Y2K scare a little too seriously, and only just recently came out of his homemade SHTF bunker (he estimated that things would calm down by 2014).

If this story is true, then it would be VERY interesting to hear how he prepped.
>>
File: 2014-08-10-18-32-43--36826787.jpg (16KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-10-18-32-43--36826787.jpg
16KB, 259x194px
>>22328228
No. 365 gallons. Or you get all wrinkly.
>>
>>22329612
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/211409/that-news-story-about-the-canadian-man-who-just-left-his-y2k-bunker-after-15-years-is-totally-fake/
>>
>>22331102
>Feller, an experienced prepper, didn’t bring a radio with him.
You know, everyone who mentioned this story also mentioned the fact he didn't have a radio. The lack of a radio was also met with different attitudes.
>wow, he's so stupid, I can't believe he would forget a radio!
>well, if his nuclear fallout shelter's walls were thick enough, a radio probably wouldn't pick up anything
>this story is stupid and fake, he didn't have a radio!
Of course, the story is fake, but for a person to not believe it because of the radio seems a bit much.

Me personally, I had doubts about the food. It would be pretty damn hard to buy, store, and maintain a 14-year food supply.
>>
File: beanz.jpg (417KB, 1239x697px) Image search: [Google]
beanz.jpg
417KB, 1239x697px
>>22327600
I really don't get that. The cooking oil seems so worthless without something to actually cook WITH it. It's a base, but is this assuming you have external meat or something? Only 60 lbs of beans for a whole fuckin year?

I bucket up and store beans/rice/dried peas with a bit of an ashaming regularity. I don't store salt, honey, or cooking oil though. I do have a few 25lb sacks of sugar set aside though. How do you store cooking oil so it doesn't go rancid?
>>
>>22326982
Crate of nuggets
>>
File: gas siphon pump.jpg (160KB, 680x426px) Image search: [Google]
gas siphon pump.jpg
160KB, 680x426px
>>22328068
>I'd like to get pic related so I don't have to boil my bathtub water.

Yes, I keep forgetting to order a WaterBob, as well as a fuel siphon pump, when I'm on Amazon.

>I don't really stockpile food. I've got cans of chili, easymac, and assorted other food in the cabinets. Doesn't everyone?

Sure, but I've only got probably 1.5 weeks worth of food on-hand at best, and that's assuming almost zero activity.

Really ought to get myself a case of MREs or Mountain House, etc. but that shit ain't cheep and it's hard to drop the cash
on something that'll get stashed in the basement.
>>
>>22331626

MREs are expensive and don't have great shelf life compared to cans.
>>
>>22327516
What if you miss?
>>
E-z Mac will last for 5 years and still tast good. No freezing, or anything. Just stash it in a dry corner.
>>
It's good that you're asking questions, but based on what you're saying so far, understand that your stash is, at best, enough to get you through the start of a fast-burn collapse. That's it.

Hard wheat and pinto beans are a good base. Salt is very, very important.

Do you live in a house, or apartment? Urban/suburban/rural? If you're too population-dense, there's outside considerations.
>>
>>22332382
http://www.majorsurplus.com/Majors-1-Year-Survival-Dehydrated-Food-P15296C1974.aspx
This place is a great prepper an /K store
>>
>>22326982
FYI - the guy who posted that pic on thefiringline had someone break in and steal all of it a few years ago
>>
>>22331445
Try boiling beans or peas and eating them with rice for 3 days straight using no oil or salt. Then come back here and tell us it is great to have and you won't need something a little different over the course of a full year
>>
>>22328068
A man can live for over three weeks without food but he sure is useless as shit after the first
>>
>>22331626
Mountain House is not cost-effective, though they are high quality. MREs aren't cost-effective, either, and should only really be considered as temporary food sources, for bags and travel.
>>
>>22327820
>>22327960
http://readynutrition.com/resources/james-rawles-salt-will-be-the-1-bartering-item_05032010/
>>
>>22332602
>look at Mountain House products at Nugget Enterprises
>the cheapest can is $21.99
There better be a lot of food in this shit.
>>
>>22327931
>nutrients

Like vegetables/fruits - unless you plan on supplementing with a ton of vitamins and Metamucil
>>
>>22328059
>where's the water?

You're supposed to drink cooking oil mixed with salt, you stupid fag.
>>
This place is legit, I've made several purchases
from them.

http://beprepared.com/#default
>>
File: Laphroaig-10-years-old.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Laphroaig-10-years-old.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>22331626

Taking a look thou my kitchen, I'm pretty much screwed in the food dept. (and obviously divorced and a shitty cook to boot...)

17 cans of various stuff (chili, tomato soup, etc)
1.5 jars of peanut butter
2 boxes mac & cheese
5 boxes Rice-a-Roni
1 box spaghetti
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 box Pop-Tarts
1/4 box of saltines crackers
15 instant oatmeal packs
5 cans of tuna
2.5 jars of Smuckers preserves
2 26oz containers of salt
3 4lb bags of sugar
4 30oz containers of coffee
1.5 loaves of bread
1/2 jar of pickles
7 beers (selection of Bell's)
6 12-packs of pop
13 bottles of water (plus 40gal in the water heater)
most of a bottle of Laphroaig
>>
File: dharma-food.jpg (189KB, 614x443px) Image search: [Google]
dharma-food.jpg
189KB, 614x443px
>>22331650
>MREs are expensive and don't have great shelf life compared to cans.

What's the shelf life on MREs, Mountain House and similar stuff?

Because looking at the canned food I got, it's got dates from 2015-2017 (though it'll last longer).
>>
>>22333279
how long does canned food last past expiration date?
>>
>>22333300
Nice post number

They last a few years of tasting good, but depending on the product they're edible for much longer.
>>
>>22333359
>edible for much longer
we talkin years or decades
>>
File: 6955886022_3d5d0c8765.jpg (116KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
6955886022_3d5d0c8765.jpg
116KB, 500x311px
>>22333300
>how long does canned food last past expiration date?

Dunno, I've eaten chili and canned corn several months after after it's past the expiration date
but producers always low-ball those dates, both because of lawyers and to get you to buy more.

I've eaten a box of Rice-a-Roni, that was stashed in the back of the cupboard, that was 3-4 years
past it expiration date but that's dried stuff that last pretty much forever.
>>
>>22333300
It all depends on where it was kept.
If kept in a place that is cool, without freezing, and dry. Up to 15 years for tuna, and most vegetables.
Last year I found an abandoned cabin that someone set up as a Y2K spot. All the can goods were dated '98/ '99. almost all was still good.
>>
>>22333400
I ate a can of campbells creme of mushroom soup once, it was one of those late 90s cans, i think it was 1998, this was when exp dates were 10 years out. It was one year past its expiration. I opened it up and ploped it into a bowl. it didnt change shape what so ever. looked just like the soupcan with the ridges in the middle but not metal. Smelled weird, not rotten, but not very tastey either.

I warmed it up and ate it, starving like a motherfucker.

about 6 hours later after my stomachache, i took a liquid shit that lasted quite a while.

tl;dr - editible? yes favorable? - fuck no
>>
>>22326982
Don't forget hygiene bruh. Simple things like paper cuts, and scratches, can get nasty real quick. We take for granted the ability to shower everyday.
>>
>>22333374
In my experience 2-3 years IF the can is intact and not swollen. Unfortunately there is no way to know if the food is poisonous without getting sick.
>>
>>22333501
The dollar store is your friend.
>hydrogen peroxide
>rubbing alcohol
>soap
>band aids
>aspirin/ ibuprofen
>>
>>22333501
Baby wipes, not just for babies.
>>
>>22333279
be prepared was having a sale on mountain house a couple weeks ago, and I bought the 6-pack of various beef-based freeze-dried meals (in the size-10 can, which is like a big paint can), each of those fuckers has a LOT of servings of food in them, and they're tasty too, but the biggest advantage in my opinion is two things, you can take as little a you want out at a time, and the self life is 25 years for the cans. For a dude on his own, its a good stockpile until you can figure out the next steps in an emergency, (i would never attempt an indefinite bug-in). That order, plus the various mre's, canned goods, and the basement with a grip of those 5-gallon filled water containers makes me feel like I can at least get 6months as a single guy.
>>
>>22333400
>not selling your ricearoni to bums so you can buy crack
> do you even rice a roni profits?
>>
>>22333579
You know that it's 25 years unopened right? opened it will last less than a month, depending on humidity.
>>
>>22333617
I know, but these aren't ever going to be opened unless it truly is a SHTF, and I've finished my freezer, fridge, canned, and MRE's (that order). I bought them just for "that day", I doubt I'll ever use them (god willing)
>>
File: Turnip_Rock_Michigan-winter.jpg (857KB, 1280x885px) Image search: [Google]
Turnip_Rock_Michigan-winter.jpg
857KB, 1280x885px
>>22333579
>(i would never attempt an indefinite bug-in).

My philosophy is to bug-in as long as possible, as there are too many advantages to staying put
over blindly wandering inna woods but from my list above, I figure I could hold out 3 weeks (minimal
activity) depending on how the water supply goes (40gal heater + pop/beer).

Winter would be a problem, due to the natural gas service presumably shutting down, (Michigan) as
I've only got a 20lb and 11lb propane tanks (both probably half-full) and no fireplace.
>>
>>22333670
Just checking M8.
>>
>>22333728
Do you live in a house, or apt? If you live in a house, look into a barrel stove.
>>
>>22326982
>best kind of food
anything canned, cheap and easy. or mre's. not so cheap and just as easy,+an mre is much larger than canned goods
>best way to store water
Personally, im a bit weird about plastics, so metal is pretty good, i think.
>what have you stockpiled
nothing, and since new production insulin is only useful for a month, im essentially doomed from the start
>>
>>22331693
welp, there's always rope.
>>
How much food would you guys recommend for 7 bodies?
>>
File: 1405852374303.jpg (230KB, 1672x1903px) Image search: [Google]
1405852374303.jpg
230KB, 1672x1903px
>>22333879
>If you live in a house, look into a barrel stove.

There's nowhere to put a wood burning stove.
>>
If your looking for a "currency" for SHTF besides ammo and food. Tobacco products are way overlooked, they will be widely sought after and worth a lot because of it. Just having a few cartoons of smokes and some logs in your stash can buy you a lot of food in the future. Also, get a few hundred Bic lighters. They are worth their weight in gold in a SHTF scenario.
>>
>>22333966
Liquor too. Especially those little airline bottles. Liquor stores in most States will be glad to sell you case lots.
>>
>>22333579
you need to be careful with leaving the food in the can once you crack the seal. I have an uncle that died from that, eating have a can of food, puttin git in the fridge and eating it a few days later.
>>
>>22333962
If you are pressed for room a small Yukon stove might work. It uses 2" muffler pipe an can be placed next to a window, so you dont have to cut a hole in your roof.
>>
>>22334072
>If you are pressed for room a small Yukon stove might work.

A wood burning stove just ain't going to work with this house, best plan is another 20lb propane tank or two for the Mr.Buddy heater
and installing (yeah, I'll get to it...) a power inlet box and transfer switch, so I can use the generator to periodically the furnace, as the
gas service ought to still be up and running for while, unless the shit has REALLY hit the fan.
>>
Y'all really need to pack some transition food to go with the long term stuff.

Going cold turkey from a modern diet to a survival diet of grains will depress the shit out of you and make eating a bullet look like a good idea.
>>
>>22326982
Start with your water needs. Plan on a gallon per day per person. If room allows, factor an additional 5 gallons per week for sanitation. Everybody gets a spitbath once a week.

Food. Balanced diet, obviously. Stuff that has shelf life and that you normally eat is preferable. Start building a rotating pantry. Every time you shop, get a couple of cans extra of whatever. When you can, get a bucket of rice, another of beans, another of peas, one of lentils, one of cous-cous, and whatever other kinds of long term storage food staples floats your boat. Honey lasts forever, that shit is pure food. Peanut butter has decent shelf life if stored properly.

All the long term bulk stuff is your true emergency stash. The extra stuff you've been stockpiling is your immediate go to stash. With that, your goal is to have a month supply of the food that you normally eat.

Stock up on propane. That's heat and cooking. Lighting is solar powered garden lights. Charge all day, enough light for the night. Bonus, it's not real bright light to draw attention. Flashlights, headlamps and led lamps can all use rechargeable NiMh batteries (in a common size- might get lucky scavenging) that a solar charger keeps topped up. A crank radio with a usb charging port is handy, too.
>>
>>22327820
So the excess can be made into soap.
>>
>>22331445
Cooking oil is a food source all by itself. A fat. You could drink it straight if you had to. You really don't want to, but it's an option.
>>
>>22332602
MH is a friggen sodium bomb. That shit cranks my tinnitus up so loud the dog can't stand to be around me.
>>
>>22332619
Fuck a bunch of Rawles. I read one of his books, he regurgitates the basics like it's holy writ that he just discovered. He's mostly about flogging his ego.
>>
>>22331650
>MREs are expensive

When you take shelf life, nutritional value and ease of use they are a fantastic way to fill a great pantry. Hardly the only way and have a real diversity of foods stored is wise both physically but also mentally.
>don't have great shelf life compared to cans.

The level of retardation here tells me you're not even trolling. Just how long do you think canned gods retain their nutritional (what little is still left after over cooking them during canning}? They aren't known for having very extended shelf lives.

I hear you prefer cans over pouches om...Well I have 99 problems but botulism ain't one.
>>
>>22332382
>E-z Mac will last for 5 years and still tast good.
Hope you have a really god vitamin / mineral supplement there anon and that those pills have real long shelf lives.
>>
>>22332656
>There better be a lot of food in this shit.

Why don't you take the entire 5 minutes required and go learn exactly how many portions / meal are really in those cans. There are THOUSANDS of youtubes with everything you need to know.

Then you can make content rich posts instead of shit posting.
>>
>>22333222
You could make it through a week. It wouldn't be fun, but it would be survivable.
>>
>>22332478
I like these guys. I've never bought from them, but their reviews are pretty good and they don't seem like crazy batshit loons.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQFf6Zrqu1WNiYxivHR-oKA

Also, they're a good example of the "eat what you store, store what you eat" storage rotation philosophy.
>>
>>22333374
If the can isn't rusty, dented or swollen it should be good. It won't taste good.
>>
>>22333962
Where can I read about this heater in English please. Thanks.
>>
>>22333960
You need a minumum of 2000 calories per body per day. Base your planning on that. Be generous with your estimates b
>>
>>22334790
Because this product is just like you: rather unimportant, and the only reason I'm paying even the slightest attention is because I have this weird combination of intrigue and disgust. My curiosity is fleeting at best, and if I never laid eyes on it/you ever again, I wouldn't miss a thing.
>>
>>22334889
Why would Candle Jack even take you away, you didn't even say his
>>
>>22335297
Incomplete posts- the scourge of /k/
>>
So

> oil
> salt
> flour
> powdered/condensed milk
> beans
> caned fish and veggies/fruits
> vitamins

Does this cover what I would need for some comfortable shtf living?
>>
>>22335378
>Does this cover what I would need for some comfortable shtf living?
>comfortable?
No. Not comfortable. Passable. Basic survivable. But not comfortable. You need to add some rice, corn, oats, wheat, and sugar to your list. And add a soap you can use for body, hair, shaving, and laundry. Toothbrush and powder, too.

Also; tampons and toilet paper. Post-apocalyptic chicks will blow a monkey for some Charmin extra-soft.
>>
>>22326982
Water. And at least two ways of making clean water out of dirty.

Toilet paper.

Clean socks and underwear.
>>
If any of you live near an Asian market, buy this dried pork. Great with rice and most other meals and it tastes fine by itself too. This stuff lasts for a while too. My family had a couple stored in the basement for around 7 years and it tasted just fine. I'd say this is a must have alongside rice and water.

>that good feel when vietnamese
>that even better feel when your family teaches you survival must do's and haves that they learned during the Tet Offensive
>>
>>22334869
>Where can I read about this heater in English please. Thanks.

Dunno, just a pic I found on-line.
>>
>>22335833
Is there a one size fits all soap for body, hair, shaving, laundry, brushing teeth, and sanitizing?
>>
>>22336205
holy shit dude. I eat that stuff by the bucketful, by itself. Shit tastes amazing
>>
>>22336205
i heard about this once and i fucking love the idea but during the war the vietnamese would fill 100 ammo cans with rice and 100 with dried shrimp and go out and fuck up muricas shit. i love the idea of cooking up some of dat asian food while finger fucking an ak in the jungle
>>
>>22336205
They also make this stuff in small thin strips of fish and it lasts forever, just like the pork you posted.
>>
File: mountain house breakfast.jpg (215KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
mountain house breakfast.jpg
215KB, 900x675px
>>22334815
>You could make it through a week. It wouldn't be fun, but it would be survivable.

I figure I could do three weeks with what's in the house right now, if I'm not doing any physical exertion
or trying to stay warm in the winter but that would leave me with nothing if the time came to finally bug-OUT,
which is where the MRE-type foods come into play.

And looking at Mountain House's site, it's not as expensive as I thought, with $80 getting you;
http://www.mountainhouse.com/M/product/0080663.html

4 Pouches - Rice & Chicken (53105 - 3 servings per pouch)
4 Pouches - Chili Mac with Beef (53128 - 2.5 servings per pouch)
4 Pouches - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (53108 - 2.5 servings per pouch)
24 Total Cups of Water Required (1.5 gals)
Bucket Dimensions = 12" x 10" x 13" (individual packs will pack down smaller)
Shipping Weight: 5.40 pounds (plastic bucket weighs X)
Contains 32 Servings ($2.50 per)

"Servings" look to average around 225 calories per, so it would seem to me that at least two servings
would need to be eaten per day for an average guy on-foot in the zombiepocalypse?

The Breakfast Skillet (53482) at .44 lbs per package of two servings of 400 cals per 1/2 cup of hash browns
and scrambled eggs mixed with pork sausage, peppers and onions seems like the most calorie efficient meal,
with a 10-pack going for $35.00 / $3.50 per.

Maybe I'll get some for camping next summer and try it out.
>>
File: comet_cleanser.jpg (135KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
comet_cleanser.jpg
135KB, 334x500px
>>22336339
>Is there a one size fits all soap for body, hair, shaving, laundry, brushing teeth, and sanitizing?

I understand that traditional all-natural ingredient soaps can be used as multi-purpose cleaners.
>>
File: vodak.jpg (236KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vodak.jpg
236KB, 640x480px
>>22334043
>Especially those little airline bottles.

How much is a case of Smirnoff?

Vodka would come in handy as a tradable/drinkable/disinfectant.
>>
>>22335283
Wow,you're really angry for a twelve year old.
>>
>>22336339
https://www.drbronner.com/

This i myself has used for years. you can cut the liquid soap with water and it still works great. The baby kind of non scented. And i have used it for deodorant if i had to and it works great. I also use it for shampoo and some people brush their teeth with it.
>>
File: Dr.Bronners Magic Soap.jpg (26KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Bronners Magic Soap.jpg
26KB, 450x450px
>>22340604

Pretty expensive though; $11 for the 16oz liquid and $4.70 for a 5oz bar.
>>
>>22340604
>>22340882
Theres a great concentrated liquid that prepper nurse talks about. It's good enough to clean a would before stitching and can be watered way down for bathing.

I can't remember the name right now but I will in a little bit. As soon as I remember the name of this shit I'm buying a few gallons immediately because IIRC a single gallon would equal like 90 gallons of usable liquid body wash that would keep minor scrapes and cuts from killing you.

Minor scrapes and cuts causing infection when you don't bath enough being able to kill you is a real thing BTW.
>>
>>22333300

A long ass time. For Christmas in Vietnam, my grandfather got some non-alcoholic beer along with everyone else. Glass bottles had rust on them and they were made during WW2. Still drunk the shit though. Everyone did.
>>
>>22341273
Why would you do this...get on the internet and post lies like this. Being able to eat something and not fall down dead isn't nearly the same as it being able to sustain you for any length of time.

Store bought canned goods have a horrible shelf life. Even canning your own foods in ball jars and doing it perfectly gives you a fraction of the time you have with good name brand dehydrated food stuffs and MRE's.

I hope no one pays attention to you. Because even though I highly doubt I will ever need most of the stuff I have in a pantry, it had better still be viable if I do. People listening to tis kind of bullshit could pay a dear price for it.
>>
>>22327600
ahahahaha storing salt next to the rest of their preps.

pro tip: keep that shit far away, it's corrosive as fuck
>>
File: alfred.png (59KB, 220x217px) Image search: [Google]
alfred.png
59KB, 220x217px
>>22341273

>glass bottles had rust on them
>glass
>rust
>>
File: 1.jpg (14KB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 176x144px
>>22341562
>canning your own foods in ball jars and doing it perfectly gives you a fraction of the time
>good name brand dehydrated food stuffs
WELL

What about dehydrating my own food? Is this feasible for the purposes of this thread? What the best (details please) way to go about this?

Picture not really related.
>>
>>22328059
just because you can survive on Beans and Rice doesnt mean its going to be fun, (protip, the happening isn't going to be fun)
>>
>>22334713
A long ass time you dumbshit, I can Salmon and Berries up here in alaska and shit we canned years ago is still delicious and whole. Not really much left from the earlier batches because family in l48 wants it so bad.
>>
>>22341562

Bullshit.

Most cans are listed as expiring in 2-3 years but they definitely be good for 5-10 years.

>I found a shocking story about a can of meat that was 118 years old. It was opened, analyzed, and found to still have most of the nutrients. It was still good after more than 100 years!
>http://www.families.com/blog/how-long-will-your-canned-foods-last

Most canned foods will last over the recommended 5 years. You can't say that about MRE unless it's stored below 65 degrees or something really low. Mre's are usually 3-5 years. I'd rather have a 5-7 year old can than a 5+ year old MRE.
>>
>>22327600
see, the problem with being a fat and lazy country is that you forget exactly why you eat fat and salt.

if SHTF you would go from burning 2000 calories a day to burning 6000 calories a day.

ever seen how the amish eat? ever seen fat amish people?

its because they still do manual labor

you'll need the cooking oil to offset the lean protien you would get from rabbit, chicken, and deer. it will help prevent fat starvation

you also go thru a fuckload of salt when you sweat, and your body uses salt for everything, same with sugar, and they are both extremely useful as a preservative

proteins and carbs need to be mixed, therefore legumes and grains, or rice, or whatever
>>
>>22334326
I have seen a guy on youtube show how he survived this past winter in Flint with no power for a week by keeping warm with one of those heaters.
When camping season is ending you can pick up the small propane tanks really cheap on clearance at Walfart or any other place that sells sporting goods.
>>
>>22327600
>No vitamins
>no fruits
>No canned food variety at all
>no proteins outside of milk
>no water to make milk

you're gonna die in the first month dude
>>
>>22333279
mres= 5-7 years

mountain house (cans) = 30+ years
>>
>>22345768
>you're gonna die in the first month dude
by your reasoning, no one on the planet should be alive. or at the very least, no one should be alive in africa.
>>
>>22345768
what about da joos in auschwitz? They shoulda died after 30 days.... yet some lasted until the allied liberation? that must be bullshit then....
>>
>>22339097
>http://www.mountainhouse.com/M/product/0080663.html

I've got a couple of those exact buckets, but if you wait they go on sale fairly often and you can get em for 50 bucks free shipping off of amazon. That's where I got mine. I also have a couple of these:

http://www.augasonfarms.com/30-Day-Food-Storage-Emergency-All-in-One6-Gallon-Pail-UPC-78716-20095

Except I only paid 79 bucks for each of em on sale.
>>
>>22344848
>What about dehydrating my own food? Is this feasible for the purposes of this thread? What the best (details please) way to go about this?

I'm sorry. but not as far as I have found. Making stuff for a week long camping trip is fine., But getting it dry enough to last for years and years is different. They use a good bit of salt and preservatives, some use a "nitrogen blanket" in their sealed pouches.

I don't want to discourage you from learning about making you one food for storing longer term in a pantry, it's a great idea and getting stuff to last even 18 months is doable so have at it /k/iller.
>>
>>22344952
>just because you can survive on Beans and Rice doesn't mean its going to be fun,

Add a squirrel or something to the pot. you would be surprised what start sounding delicious when you are truly hungry.

Grab a shit load of raman and use the seasoning...toss those nutrient lacking noodles in the garbage, they are not very effective. Get shore lunch and shit. Spices are things anon and will last longer than your children will. Most have been irradiated and sealed in a jar will be ready to season foods for literally hundreds of years.
>>
>>22346173
>getting stuff to last even 18 months is doable
You seem too half sum xspirtsounce, sew wih knot telf mii witch dehydranter ewe youst?
>>
>>22345005
>A long ass time you dumbshit,

I have eaten stuff friends have canned as old as two years. I thought we were talking about long term shelf life DUMBSHIT So slow your fucking roll.

I've spent a lot of time looking into canning our own cooing for long term and the very very best I've seen ***pay attention*** FOR THE CANNED FOOD HAVING ANY DECENT NUTRITIONAL VALUE is in tree neighborhood of 6 months.

You can eat God damn tree bark and paper to fill your stomach but how well nourished will that leave you. There is move involved than you see to be aware of sunshine.
>>
File: 1336347904461.png (133KB, 312x286px) Image search: [Google]
1336347904461.png
133KB, 312x286px
>>22345840
>Believing in the holocaust
>>
>>22344809
>what are caps normally made of
>>
>>22345665
>When camping season is ending you can pick up the small propane tanks really cheap

Yeah but then hunting season is ramping up and prices along with it.

Best time to buy heaters is after winter.
>>
>>22341165
Hibiclens?
>>
>>22344809
Context, motherfucker.

>glass could've been stored next to some metal
>they could've stayed together in hot/humid conditions for decades
>metal started rusting
>some of the rust rubbed off onto the glass
>"Glass bottles had rust on them"
Nigger.
>>
>>22345236
>definitely be good for 5-10 years
NOPE.

Say it as many times as you want,won't ever make it true. You will be able to consume them afetr several years SOMETIME, but they will be no better than eating sawdust NUTRITINALY. Are you fucking retarded?

"Fresh" canned goods have the least amount of available nutrients of all processed food sources, look it up. They start out as weak sources of nutrition. Period...it ain't like they get better with age.

SO Bullshit on you calling Bullshit.
>>
>>22345236
>>http://www.families.com/blog/how-long-will-your-canned-foods-last

LOOOOL.
Link says fuck all about some 118 year old can of hash fagot.
>>
>>22345665
I want to read about the brave man who survived in the Detroit Zone, lol ...link?
>>
>>22345808
>mres= 5-7 years
If you buy very recently produced MRE's, take possession of them before they very have a chance to sit in a hot fucking warehouse and store them correctly they will last and taste like something for 10 years easy. When they get and stay hot they turn to baby shot fast.
>>
>>22333279
I ate an MRE from Oct 2001 in Winter 2010. The Tabasco was dry in the bottle and the bread tasted and looked funny. It gave me light shits but other than that it as fine.
>>
File: Buchenwald-J-Rouard-12.jpg (1MB, 1468x2222px) Image search: [Google]
Buchenwald-J-Rouard-12.jpg
1MB, 1468x2222px
>>22339097
>450 calories per day
>>
>>22347323

>they will be no better than eating sawdust NUTRITINALY

Say it as many times as you want. You'd be wrong.
>>
>>22344952
shooting people because i can will be fun though

rape will be fun

blowing shit up will be fun

torturing people i dont like will be fun

are you trying to trick me?
>>
>>22346251
>nutrient lacking

its not always about the nutrients, sometimes its about the calories
>>
>>22346850
>not steel
>>
Personaly i think some dried good are often over looked.
Freeze dried sea weed and kelps have huge vitiam counts and last for 5 years if store right. Toss them in any soups and stews your making.

Tvp last way longer than dried or vacu sealed meats, less nutrional value but very comprable protien. Also as with tofu it tastes like what you cook it in.
Builion powders will make that 50 lbs of rice much more apealing. Chicken, pork, beef, whatever its salt and flavor in a convient mix.
Taco seasoning packets are cheap and sealed.

Tea and drink mixes make that boiled stagnet water with a bleach tinge from your stored water taste better. Green tea last longer than coffee and has caffine and other stuff to make you happy.

There are alot of grains other than wheat, the less oils in them the longer they last. Try them out order in bulk what you like best. Brown rice is better for you but white rice last fuck all longer.
Ohhh and rinsed rice taste better and has better texture. But enriched rice has good stuff in/on it. Rinsing it makes you loose this stuff.
Top ramen noodles are as empty a calorie as you can get, try to keep it to less than 3 packets a week if you got the option its quick energy quick crash food.

The veriety of beans out their that are dry is insain dont limit your self too pinto, black, chick peas.....so many options.
>>
>>22347564
what if you eat something in the happening and it gives you the shits
1) while youre trying to escape/evade an enemy
2) while you have little or no access to clean drinkable water
3) you're already dehydrated
4) any combo of the above

you really arent thinking this shit thru
>>
>>22341165
I have a bunch of green soap tincture. You can buy it by the gallon. It works well. Also, Bronners Castile mint soap can be used for everything including toothbrushing
>>
>>22333553
hydrogen peroxide doesn't do shit bro

it literally just foams up and looks like it does something without doing anything. its useless.
>>
>>22339097
>"Servings" look to average around 225 calories per, so it would seem to me that at least two servings

Dude, the minimum amount an adult needs to survive per day without weight loss is 1,900 calories, assuming you stay in bed all day and don't waste calories.
A soldier can need to eat 4,000+ calories a day to maintain weight.

And yet you say 225 calories x2 is enough?
>>
So ive been reading this novel about surviiving with modern skills in the past ( the nantucket series, and actualy I read it years ago but im thinking of it now), they sterlize alot of stuff with i think carbonic acid, is that a thing and if so is this easily derived or is my memory faulty?
>>
>>22347690
So edgey.....I bet your one friend who is also an ICP fag thinks your rugged
>>
>>22346925
Yeah I totally agree with you on the heaters, but I have seen the propane tanks go for almost half the cost after camping season.
>>
>>22345840
Exactly anon.
You found logical proof that the holocaust didn't happen or they would have died within 30 days.
>>
>>22348411
I got a cool simple tank adapter from the hardware Store that fills the little colman style tanks off a big one...only get them half full but the big tanks are way way cheaper.....fills better cold too
>>
>>22333279
If stored properly most canned food is honestly good for decades, though it will taste like ass, have shitty texture and not be as nutritious as it was in its prime.
>>
>>22339097
You're gonna need a hell of a lot more than 450 calories a day on the march innapocalypse. More like 3000+. I use mountain house backpacking, and they're pretty decent, but most of them are salty as balls. I don't eat very much salt and with a lot of their meals I can only get through because I'm starving. I frequently end up wasting a good part of a packet because they're too salty to finish, so just make sure you check sodium content in meals, and try them at home before you rely on them innawoods.
>>
How long is dried rice for? I always figured mixing dried rice with canned soups and meats and cooking it all together in a big pot would be a decent SHTF meal as far as giving you both calories, nutrients, and being easy to prepare.
>>
>>22345840
I love how he said it himself, but can't quite wrap his brain around the full realization.
>>
>>22348497
25 years for white....something like 5 for brown.
>>
>>22348537
Good, I've been slowly stocking it away, definitely gonna buy more.
>>
>>22348548
Thats 25 in food grade buckets with the air removed mind you not sitting in your cuboard shelf
>>
>>22346850
Aluminum, which does not rust
>>
>>22347690
Ah, to be a 12 year old juggalo again
>>
>>22332619
>http://readynutrition.com/resources/james-rawles-salt-will-be-the-1-bartering-item_05032010/
If you were going to store salt for bartering you would want to store it in substantial stockpile, not piecemeal like that. More so, unless you live near a farm, that salt will be worthless in a SHTF scenario since nobody near by will have any use for it.
>>
>>22348659
You could still use it to salt meat you hunt.
>>
>>22348677
Or you could just smoke and dry it and I mean, unless you're hunting stray cats, anywhere that has sizable wildlife in walking distance likely has farms within walking distance.
>>
>>22346270
Um.... I said dehydrating your own food for long term shelf life is not really an option. The money involved is huge for commercial grade dehydrators. I never said I did it myself.

I started researching it and it took all of a couple hours to know that doing it just for my family was beyond cost prohibitive. Unless you expect to sell a good deal of dehydrated foods it's a complete waste of me and resources.
>>
>>22348599
Watch out man your talking to a guy willing to commit murder rape torture and theft......but for some reason is posting on a nerd board all night instead of selling drugs and raping bitches......... hes that bad ass read his shit hes the next erick harris. Mark his words
>>
>>22347135
>Hibiclens

Thanks for the link

While this looks like a smart purchase at face value its not what I was talking about.
The stuff I was thinking of is a concentrate. The prepper nurse or what ever her youtube channel is called spent a few minutes talking about it and even though she does what she does for profit she isn't the type to give out bad info for a paycheck IMO. I have taken her word and spent money and been happy I did it more than a couple times. Love to eat her sweet hoo hoo all night just once...only as a way to say thanks for all her hard work...nothing more. I promise, maybe. Who am I bullshitting, I have it ready bad for her.

I'm going to send her a Email and ask for the name brand. It looked like really good stuff.

Again, this specific product would be a great addition to any panty, diversity of product means a long happy like when the power goes out and stays out.
>>
>>22347635
Obviously you would be eating at least three bags a day plus hopefully other fresh stuff anon. Did you seriously think that anon was saying each serving was a days sustenance? WTF bro.I mean, you wold never catch me shilling for M/H but rally? Thinking one pouch was a days food?
>>
>>22347657
>Say it as many times as you want. You'd be wrong

Look, on the possibility that you're not just trolling....go and research how much of the nutritional value foods loose during canning. Both commercial, like what you buy at the store, and the stuff you would make at home.

The stuff you can yourself has the most nutrition, vitamins and minerals (though minerals are much "stronger" and survive processing better than vitamins) but a much shorter shelf life...the stuff you buy in the store has a much longer shelf life but many of the things you need to live break down during the high temp, very high pressure canning process. It's all there for you to find online. I hope tat if you are counting on caned goods being the smart choice for more than

Like I said, on the chance you're not trolling please look into what I said. I'm correct and hopefully this saves you from wasting resources and the horror or looking at a shit load of canned goods that you can n longer eat when there is nothing else available.

Peace .

Would you be interested in a wall o text describing a great and afordable way to stock pile food for years at a time?
>>
>>22347690
you will be stopped pretty quick. It will also hurt very badly wen they stop you. To bad you;re an anti social cunt, you could have helped rebuild.

Hard men who can do what needs to be done will eat pretty good after people get their bearings....psychopaths like you will die inna fire.
>>
>>22348386
Carbolic acid. Old school name for phenol. It was a thing for antiseptic stuff back in the day.

The nantucket books are awesome. Also check out Dies The Fire, also by Stirling. More shtf, only for the people who aren't on Nantucket when it goes time tripping.
>>
>>22349235
Yeah read thoose and the general series is also good....the ember series was good the first 3 are great but it starts turning to shit toward the end of the rudy saga......serriusly stirling people have flaws, and not only villians fail ocasionaly......stirling never lets a hero grow from anything but introspectionn
>>
>>22347777
>sometimes its about the calories

Nice quads.

Seriously anon, listen to me. With out both it;s a waste of resources, especially considering you;re gathering these things while the weather is god, the power is on and you have sometime to look around.

>>22347933
>green soap tincture

I don't know much about this stuff, other than it's a legitimate "superfood" and hence nice to have around.

How long of a shelf life does an unopened gallon have and how long does it last once opened? These are on the deal breaker list for me along with nutritional value ad cost. Super foods get extra cost consideration for obvious reasons.
>>
>>22348386
>So I've been reading this novel about surviving with modern skills

Read "one second after", it's honestly the last book about after the power going out you will ever need to. After you read it you will be all about the actions you need to take to prepare.

After reading this book I felt completely vindicated for spending the time and money have on prepping. I still hope I never need the things I have stored up but mother fucker I will be happy they're there if that day comes.
>>
>>22348450
>If stored properly most canned food is honestly good for decades, though it will taste like ass, have shitty texture and not be as nutritious as it was in its prime.

I would like to kick you right in the balls for posting bullshit like this. Why don't you go back to /b/ you fucking retard.
>>
>>22348462
>I frequently end up wasting a good part of a packet because they're too salty to finish

That's why you cut them with beans or rice of a squirrel or something anon.
>>
>>22348497
>>22348537
>>22348548
>>22348562
Look into using a "nitrogen blanket" for storing food long term.It's prey easy and relatively inexpensive for what you get in return. I've been doing it for several years and since I rotate my "fresh" stored food I can say eating food that has had the oxygen removed won't kill you.
>>
>>22347933
>green soap tincture

Disregard my post, I though you were talking about something edible they make from kelp and algae.
>>22349420
>I don't know much about this stuff, other than it's a legitimate "superfood" and hence nice to have around.
>>
>>22347885
Thanks anon, this is a 5 star post
>>
>>22349457
Yeah read that too, and that survival blog guys book. One second after is deffintly a better story the survivalblog guys book is rambo as hell. Good info in both for diffrent reasons, was actualy suprised the writer of one second after let the duaghter die. Honestly thought hed write her in to live.
Ohhhhh spoiler alert hahaha
Anyhow yeah bought a genarator and fairday caged it and some radios, and gps (also my snes carts cuase i love them hahahaha)
>>
>>22348290
Second this, hydrogen peroxide actually eats away at the tissue, increasing the possibility for infection. It's useful for other things, but for wounds just use rubbing alcohol.
>>
>>22349534
How do you feel about the dry ice method?
>>
>>22347888
>you really arent thinking this shit through

Sooo many people are going to die dehydration caused by diarrhea from by bad food. Bad water will kill more but eating bad food will kill a huge percentage of the population. Especially in First World countries that have had clean water and a regulated food supply for decades and decades. We just no longer have the immune systems for it.
>>
>>22348497
>>22348537
>>22348548
>>22348562
Rice sealed in air tight containers will last a long ass time. But if it's just left in its bag from the store, even if it's a sealed plastic bag, it will develop weevils in 3 or 4 months. Weevil larvae are inherent in a packaged grains and will hatch eventually unless they are killed off by freezing or nitro/carbon dioxide packing.
>>
>>22349575
>fairday caged i
Faraday cages FTW!!11!!!1!
I have tablets, a couple desktops, monitors four hard drives and dozens of thumb drives stuffed with sooo much reading material, info graphs and whatever to occupy our time. plus radio equipment .

filling don time whenbugging in will save your God damn sanity.

I say it over and over, Diversity will help save you....whether it's several calibers hoarded, several types of long term storage food stuffs or flavors of powdered drink and tooth paste.

It will save your ass, your health and your mind,.
>>
>>22347885
>Brown rice is better for you but white rice last fuck all longer.
Brown rice is only considered better for you because it still has the bran attached which gives fiber and slows down digestion, but that bran also contains a compound that stops the absorption of some nutrients. It is actually considered an anti-nutrient. You're better off storing white rice and eating it with a protein source and another source of fiber that will help slow digestion without robbing your rations of nutrient value.
>>
>>22349601
>How do you feel about the dry ice method?

I have never heard of it and I have a feeling I should be ashamed of this fact.

Can you describe it a little anon?
>>
>>22349710
>but that bran also contains a compound that stops the absorption of some nutrients.

I did not know this, holy crap I'm glad I'm ITT, thanks anon.
>>
>>22349573
Welcome.

Some other things to look at is water, stored water taste like shit. Whisk it for a bit if its real old will taste better.

Learn to brew beer both for trade,recreation and it makes saving fluid easier since its boiled and now has caliors in it. Also its friggen easy.

Bleach has a shelf life of 2 years or so. Pool shock 5 or 10.
Vinger has a long shelf life (white or red) its good for cleaing/moping and cooking

Lard has a longer shelf life than oil.
Honey will never go bad.

If you want to use human shit as fertilizer it takes about 5 years, poop into brown paper bags with light saw dust to absorb stinch. Mix with leaves and other brown yard waste. Rotate now and then and keep far from home. Make 5 piles 1 a year cycle.

Print out your info, if your hd crashes no internets to pull from in shtf normaly speaking

Echinacia grows like a weed and has some effect similar to low grade antibiotics in high doses.

Get a hand drill and a hand mixer. Get a grain grinder.

Dandilions taste good before the white sap forms inside this usaly happens after they bud. Look around your yard/lawn lots of weeds are nutriant dense and make good salads.

Once shit settles down bordom is your enemie you and me and all of us were raised in an instant gratification society. Not internet no new movies ect...... learn an instoment have extra decks of cards make friends with your neighbors. Never talk about your preps.
Thoose minny bottles of boozes are terrible for trade any one jonesing for booze wants a 5th or more buy the plastic handels of generic booze from outlet store transfer to glass if your serrius about being the waste land trader....keep away from sunlight.
>>
>>22349752
Are you on ZS? What state are you in Anon?
>>
>>22349716
Basicly you take a peice of cardboard or newspaper put it on your suplies in the bucket thats near full.
Place a peice of dry ice on the board to keep the moisture that will form from getting in bucket.
When your chunks nearly gone tap lightly in bucket and seal it.
The carbon dioxcide will sink down and hopefully push out the air in the bucket. Its cheap and easy.
Survivalblog. Com has a shit ton of usefull info just check important things at multipul sources.
>>
>>22349710
Didnt know that ....thanks. i thought it was actual way healthier...ill have to look deeper into that.
>>
>>22349716
Not that anon, but basically you throw a chunk of dry ice into your bucket when you are storing your food and seal the lid. As the ice melts the CO2 expands. Since CO2 is heavier, it displaces the oxygen and leaves you with an oxygen free environment for storage.
Your buckets will bulge as the carbon dioxide expands, so you have to watch them and burp them from time to time to keep them from exploding.

>>22349740
The "anti-nutrient" in brown rice is phytic acid, and it stops the absorption of nutrients in the rice itself. You get more absorbable nutrients from white rice and white rice stores longer. Just try to find a good source of dietary fiber to replace the bran and you should be all good.
>>
>>22349801
Dont know what ZS is so no. (Zombie survival im guesing?? Maybe dayz??)
Im in a dry state. Dont worry about it
>>
>>22349813
ell, thats fresh , exciting and new to me.

Another five start post ITT.

Thanks anon.

Have you done this yourself and what were the results.

The nitrogen deal is the same. "fill" the food bucket with the inert gas...wait ...hit the bucket enough to disturb the content and then repeat the process a few times over a couple days. Everything that needs oxygen to survive dies forever. No egigs hatching, no worms to crawl around, no spores, nothing. But your idea sound like a solid home run as well
>>
>>22348403
sorry, i didnt realize the serious brigade was going to show up and scold me.
I should have known better than to make a joke on the internet, on 4chan. I didnt realize the mods from Zombie Squad hung out here, my bad

I suggest you add some aspirin to your stockpile to help regulate that blood pressure.

it will also help with your obvious asspain.

faggot
>>
>>22348403
>>22348599
samefag harder
>>
>>22349860
>Dont know what ZS is so no
Zombie Squad . com. You will be right at home there, trust me

>Dont worry about it

Sure thing bro, just remember loners will surely die...alone.

I'm in Illinois and moving to Tennessee asap, by the end of the year for sure.
>>
>>22349836
>The "anti-nutrient" in brown rice is phytic acid,

While I appreciate the explanation I took you at your word...I don't do that often here but for a few of the tripfags.

I like the dry ice idea, easier than picking up a tank of nitrogen for sure, hopefully it's as effective, maybe moreso
>>
>>22349922
Its cool cuase your totaly not on the hard ass vein now. You post a poor rape post and think people can tell your being sarcastic?......this is /k/ edgey teens post about just raping and pillaging across the land all day.
>>
>>22349922
>sorry, i didnt realize the serious brigade was going to show up and scold me.

Look, you really suck at trolling. Find something you're better at anon. Maybe you have some secret talent that would help people out...like the best way to suck cock or how to be a gigantic faggot or somethng
>>
>>22349945
True true......its nv
>>
>>22349978
>this is /k/ edgey teens post about just raping and pillaging across the land all day.

And we're calling them out on that faggotry...you have some point you;re trying to make about /k. anon?
>>
>>22350001
>its nv
So how far down you have to drill in you port of that fucking huge desert anon?
>>
>>22331445
Try frying the rice until its brown then add water and spices as necessary add tomato sauce or ground up tomato if available. Refry beans with onions to get a little more out of them, add salt asd necessary.

Sautee vegetables, fry liver with onions, steak, rabbit pretty much anything to add a few more calories and flavor to it
>>
>>22350016
My knowldge of wells and depths are beyond not there......im betting deep but who knows. Some people near me have wells so its oviusly doable. Never thought to ask.
>>
>>22348731
you need salt in your diet for 1.Modern salt has iodine so you don't get a fucked up deficiency
2. salt is a very very essential product to store water in your body.
and smoking doesn't keep the meat fresh as long and drying requires salt.
>>
>>22333494
The point is being able to eat without dehydrating and wasting energy and nutrients.....
>>
>>22350067
>Never thought to ask.

Well ask, I have decided I like you and would like to know you have some fucking water to drink if the local municipality stops pumping it in your direction.

With out water your worthless and in fact a dead man walking in two days.
>>
>>22350130
Good idea though if more than 25 feet probably need some special tools im betting. Water is the hardest to prep for in my opion other than fuel and emp.
Id say emp is my biggest fear.
>>
>>22350171
>Id say emp is my biggest fear.
Honestly Faraday cages are one of the easist preps there is. You can protect every piece of electronics you want. hard drives and thimb drives with .....ready....alumim=num foil. Thats where the whole tin fol hat thing comes from.

I have a bunch of shit wrapped in aluminum foil. Easy peasy. I have a not so small library ( after almost 16 years on the web) of books, movies and about 700 saved as HMTL threads from /k/, /diy/, /sci/ and even some from /out/ and the same again from other places

I know that bugging in will be extended periods absolute boredom with brief periods of sheer terror, just like the sandbox
>>
>>22349710
>anti-nutrient
Phytic acid. It is basically present in all whole grains, nuts/seeds, and legumes.

Brown rice is also quite high in arsenic.
>>
>>22348769
You sound like a huge faggot, so I must assume you're huge faggot.
>>
>>22349061
Interested.
>>
>>22350501
I'm not. Just ask yer mom.
>>
>>22350534
Al the info is online. I stopped buying caned veggies after learning how much of the "ood stuff" gets cooked off.

Frozen vegetables are cut and flash frozen with in a couple hours mostly and are almost as good as stuff you picked from you garden. I'm trying to figure out the best way to harness solar power for deep freezers.

I know you can use a generator and kind of rotate hem for a few hours a day every other day if the freezers aren't in a hot environment to begin with but a fuel source is like a unicorn when shit gets hard.

Solar power makes a lot of stuff possible but it attracts a lot of attention as well.
>>
>>22339373
GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
>>
>>22333300
Some items, like chili, are basically "indefinite"--as long as the can has not been breached.
>>
>>22350956
Thats why lots and lots of smaller containers with a nitrogen or now I see we have a dry ice option for super pong term storage.

We al need a huge pile of seeds for herbs and spices.

Life does not have to suck...it can be good if we can be good to each other.
>>
File: BLOWOUT NOW STALKER.jpg (484KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
BLOWOUT NOW STALKER.jpg
484KB, 1840x3264px
>>22350911
>>
>>22351046
>We al need a huge pile of seeds for herbs and spices.

Thery are called Heirloom seed vaults and I say the minimum is six vaults for reasons so get them.

And you really need to learn how to take seed from a harvest and get the to germinate for the next season. If you can do that you are fucking gold.
>>
File: 5266.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
5266.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>22334326
>installing (yeah, I'll get to it...) a power inlet box and transfer switch,
much much cheaper and easier is cutting the power cord to your furnace and putting extension cord ends on the cut wires. that way you can just plug it into your generator when you need to and then plug it back together when the power comes back on.
>>
>>22349061

How about some proof with links to factual studies other than your bullshit hearsay opinions.
>>
>>22348577
Aluminum does rust, it's just that the rust reflects in an area of the light spectrum we can't perceive. It's clear as glass in the visible spectrum.
>>
>>22348577
no it just oxidizes apsie.
>>
>>22349420
>How long of a shelf life does an unopened gallon have and how long does it last once opened?

First off, green soap tincture is soap. It's made from vegetable oil, sodium hydroxide and alcohol. It's a general purpose liquid soap. About 40 years ago it used to be popular in hospitals. Tattoo artists still use it a lot for general disinfecting. Shelf life is pretty forever. I've got a quart bottle- old school, brown glass with a metal cap- that was probably opened in the 90s. It's still good and I still use it occasionally. Just gave the dog a bath this weekend, etc.
>>
>>22349554
Too late, I already responded.

Haha, I win the internet again.
>>
>>22349575
Rawles a shit. He recycles other people's ideas like they're his, takes the credit and climbs up on his pedestal. None of his stuff is absolutely wrong, it's just not original content.
>>
>>22327516
>>22333956
It's easier with rope.
>>
>>22349605
This is just one of the hundreds of ways people will find to die when the lights go off and 911 gives a busy signal.

A lot of simple diseases are going to rack up a toll. Tetanus. Rabies, for that matter. It takes first world resources to keep that under control. Probably see malaria crop up again. The list goes on.
>>
File: Bataan Death March survivor.jpg (133KB, 970x616px) Image search: [Google]
Bataan Death March survivor.jpg
133KB, 970x616px
>>22347635

Well, they're not dead, right?

>>22348370
>the minimum amount an adult needs to survive per day without weight loss is 1,900 calories

I'm not suggesting one can pump iron like Arnold on 400-500 calories per day but it will prevent
death by starvation until you (hopefully) get to where you're bugging-out to.
>>
File: il_570xN.205421506.jpg (102KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.205421506.jpg
102KB, 570x427px
>>22347796
>>not steel

>>22348577
>Aluminum, which does not rust

Bottle caps are steel, (and not stainless) go stick a magnet on one and you'll see.
>>
File: 837668.jpg (45KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
837668.jpg
45KB, 450x338px
>>22348386
>So ive been reading this novel about surviiving with modern skills in the past ( the nantucket series

Used to shit the shit with S.M.Stirling on Usenet back in the day and the "Nantucket" series are a fun read.

The associated "Emberverse" series is ok for the first three books but after that, he's just milking the series for the money.
>>
>>22352097
too soon man, too soon :(
>>
>>22352429
I just started reading The Given Sacrifice last night after leaving off with The Sunrise lands and getting caught up over the past couple of weeks. I still like the series but there are books where nothing happens (the one telling what happened in Montival while Rudi and company went east) and so much of this stuff could be condensed and done in 8 books instead of 10.
>>
File: a-apabasahives.jpg (102KB, 439x364px) Image search: [Google]
a-apabasahives.jpg
102KB, 439x364px
>>22349752
>Honey will never go bad.

Indeed, archeologists have eaten honey (nowcrystalized) from ancient Egyptian tombs several _thousands of years old_ and was still good.

It's like a magical food,
>>
>>22351798

During a power outage, a buddy jury-rigged his generator to his breaker box by pulling the main breaker
and chopping the end off an extension cord, and simply wrapping the ends around the buss bars.

My concern is a power outage in the middle of winter, (Michigan here) where you'll have to bail to a motel
(if possible...) if you have no heat for more then a day.

My plan (yeah, I'll get to it...) is to cut a hole in the back of my detached garage right at the height of the
generator's exhaust pipe and trim around it with aluminum flashing and install a drier vent to the outside.

In the event of an outage, all I'd have to do is position the generator up against the drier vent and run an
extension cord to the power inlet box on the back of the house and my 2000w generator will be enough to
power one buss bar (containing the lines for the furnace, fridge and office).

The generator remains in the garage, out of sight of wandering basketball Americans and the noise is minimized,
with the exhaust venting out towards a park behind the house.

Periodically running the generator will allow me to heat the house and run the fridge, and recharge a battery pack
that the computer is running off of.
>>
>>22352306
>400-500 calories per day

Just a slower death by starvation. Lifeboat rations are in the 600-800 calorie per day range, for people who are doing nothing but getting sunburnt in a little rubber boat. Fall much below that intake level and you'll be pretty useless for anything, including travel.

Without anything to back it up but my opinion, I would say a minimum of 1000 calories/day is the rock bottom necessity. You'd lose weight and be irritable a lot but you'd still be able to travel and do other moderate exertion. And have enough in reserve for a fistfight if need be.

So, one MRE per day absolute minimum while travelling. You could probably get by for a couple of weeks on that kind of reduced ration before it catches up to you.
>>
File: nantucket series.png (753KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
nantucket series.png
753KB, 1000x450px
>>22352574
>so much of this stuff could be condensed and done in 8 books instead of 10.

Agreed; just finished book 9.

I wish he would have expanded on the Nantucket series instead, as I like the
Bronze Age setting better but post-apocalyptic stories are hot now, so I can't
blame the guy for wanting to cash in it.
>>
>>22352892
>Just a slower death by starvation.

The point isn't to live high-on-the-hog, it's to prevent death by starvation until you get where you're going.
>>
>>22352429
>The associated "Emberverse" series is ok for the first three books but after that, he's just milking the series for the money.

Standard formula. Use the first trilogy to get you really hooked, then after that start pushing a product that's been heavily stepped on. Just enough to stop the shakes but not satisfy the jones.

The pages upon pages of Druid shit really kills it for me. Don't want Druids. Want more how to make broadheads from tablespoons.
>>
File: Armor spoons-01.png (451KB, 394x525px) Image search: [Google]
Armor spoons-01.png
451KB, 394x525px
>>22352932
>Want more how to make broadheads from tablespoons.

Or armor;
>>
>>22352932
Well the next books going to be about strabded jap princess..... not milking it hahaha.....the first three were deffintly the best.
I miss norman :)
The general series is actualy pretty good by the way.
>>
>>22352981
Stranded*
>>
>>22326982
I routinely get groceries for 40 days at a time. My job (running a remote hydro powerplant) is a 40 on, 40 off shift, and i have to bring everything in on day 1. Water is barged to site once a year in water cooler bottles. It's surprisingly easy to bring food for that time. By the end i'm out of fresh veg and stuff, but far from unhealthy.
>>
>>22353069
How much do you make/ how much education?
>>
>>22353097

After bonuses, Living Out Allowance, holiday pay (because i don't get holidays, i work em if they are on my shift) and benefits (stock, rrsp matching) it's around $100k.
Education 2 year Robotic tech diploma and experience in industrial electrical work
>>
>>22353127
Pretty decent considering i get 6 months off every year.
Downside is the isolation, no co-workers. Just me and my dog for 40 days. Though that might be a benefit for some people.
>>
>>22353127
Fuck mayne. Das gud.
>>
File: P3162572 (1280x960).jpg (987KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
P3162572 (1280x960).jpg
987KB, 1280x960px
>>22353169
Here's a picture of the road between the power plant on the river, and the lake we draw water from.
>>
>>22353266
Thats goddamn beautiful. I'm straight up preservatives.
>>
>>22352916
I know. The point I was getting at is, I don't think 450-500 calories a day is enough to sustain travelling. Maybe for the first 2 days, while you're burning off fat stores, but by day 3 you're going to need to increase it to at least 1000 cal/day. Otherwise your energy and strength drop off to the point where you're just waiting to die. Figure the bare minimum for a BOB is 2 MREs or a comparable amount of calories. Split the first one between the first 2 days of BOBing, the second MRE (or comparable calorie count) is your day 3 treat. That depends, of course, on your progress. Might have to split the second one, as well.

Times like this is when a fistful of hard candy comes in mighty handy. Pop one in your mouth every hour or so, helps keep the energy up and takes your mind off being thirsty.
>>
>>22352957
Very nice.
>>
>>22353266
Is there internet there or are you all books all the time?
>>
>>22353266
Where this at? I want one
>>
>>22352838
>a buddy jury-rigged his generator to his breaker box by pulling the main breaker
>and chopping the end off an extension cord, and simply wrapping the ends around the buss bars.

problem with that is the danger of back feeding power up the lines. power workers are always nervous about people unintentionally running power through what are supposed to be cold downed lines. could pretty easily electrocute someone if he forgets to throw the main breaker.
>>
>>22353435
I have a satellite for internet and another for TV. It's a pretty sweet gig tbqh. Float plane in, float plane home.
>>
> live in a small downtown apartment in a big city
> parents live on the outskirts in a gated neighborhood in a big house with huge windows

I'm building up stock for a couple weeks, but in a serious shtf scenario I may as well shoot myself and get it over with
>>
>>22332602
That shit is dehydrated fucking McDonalds dude.
Expect death after two weeks of solid consumption.
>>
File: mainbreaker.jpg (51KB, 520x639px) Image search: [Google]
mainbreaker.jpg
51KB, 520x639px
>>22354058
>> pulling the main breaker
>
> problem with that is the danger of back feeding power up the lines.

Pulling the main breakers disconnects the house from the outside electrical utility supply, though a power transfer switch is the preferred way to go.
>>
Wouldn't it be smart to get a pickup,convert it to propane,and mo unt a large filled tank in the bed of the truck?

When SHTF nobody will care if yon don't have insurance and how your plate is expired.
>>
>>22351896
How about you go and learn yourself, that way you will have actual knowledge Everything I posted was correct so if you want to talk shit HOW ABOUT YOU PROVE ME WRONG.

You won't barbecue I developed this info trying find the best ways to provide nutritious foods with a long shelf life and canned goods, while beneficial short term only for ease of use and storage were a piss poor investment.

As far as the nutritional value of canned goods compared to every thing else I stand by that for ever. It's proven over and avr that among choices at a supermarket, and not counting over processed dry pacage foods, canned goods come in last...every time.

SO you go a spend some time with the google, I already have.
>>
>>22349061
>Would you be interested in a wall o text describing a great and afordable way to stock pile food for years at a time?

>>22350534
>Interested.

OK, it'll take a few,,,and I don't me
'about thirty minutes' and then not delivering...I'm just going to type it all out in word first.
>>
>>22352022
I'm the anon you quoted so thanks for this info, looks great and will definitely be picking some up.

At first I thought you were talking about food stuffs at first , lol.
>>
>>22355440
hence
> forgets to throw the main breaker.

it's not a great way to do it.

>>22355564
go all the way and convert it for a gasifier

>>22355653
a quick look through the web makes it clear you are talking out your ass, thanks for this post>>22350599
it really makes it obvious.
>>
>>22354058
>problem with that is the danger of back feeding power up the lines. power workers are always nervous about people unintentionally running power through what are supposed to be cold downed lines

So have a disconnect installed on the power line feeding from the grid, then that can't happen.

And yes, bleeding power into lines thought to be dead is a very bad thing,,,so is a repair man working on lines with out checking,
>>
>>22354348
>but in a serious shtf scenario I may as well shoot myself and get it over with

Heir loom seeds,learn how to purify water...its easy as fuck. make a wood gas engine for generation power, there are lots o ways to build a great pantry on the cheap. and thumb drives FULL of info about raising food for yourself, books, movies, info =on first aid and what ever pops in your head, and solar chargers for your tablets and shit.

...never quit faggot.
>>
>>22332602
>Mountain House is not cost-effective, .... MREs aren't cost-effective

You're full of shit and I can prove it.

Tell me what products provide such easy use and long term storage? They are God Tier for having food on a shelf that you can forget about for 10 to 30 years. You can't do better than that. As far as price goes I bet you bitch about the current price of 22lr as well, welcome to the real world, shot costs money yo.
>>
>>22355920
>a quick look through the web
Post two legitimate sites that say store bought canned goods are a great way to safely store food for 39 years. Or even ten years. You can't. All you post is fudd and troll. I've been doing this a long time, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>ctrl+f
>pemmican
>0 results
>>
>>22356116
i'm not who you've been arguing with, the onus is on you to provide proof, and no one claims any type of non-ludicrous food storage will last 39 years.
>>
>>22352892

>And have enough in reserve for a fistfight if need be.

Get a load of this nogunz feggit. You'll burn less calories just pulling a trigger

>inb4 you'll run out of ammo eventually and have to fight

All the more important to stockpile even more ammo and trade-able commodities like rice/beans. Lots of /k/ommandos have too much ammo but not enough food. They can't eat the ammo so they will be willing to trade at some point.
>>
>>22356684
>the onus is on you to provide proof,

Nope, when someone wants to call you a liar after you make several posts that others haven't found a bunch of fault with the anon calling you a liar is the one who should back his shit up.

Welcome to "internet 501" dealing with trolls n 4chins
>>
>>22356704
they may only be willing to trade the lead part of the ammo though.
>>
>>22352039
>Haha, I win the internet again.

That was good,

Still not sure why I thought you were talking about a super food and that stuff will be in my pantry shortly.
>>
>>22356684
>and no one claims any type of non-ludicrous food storage will last 39 years.
The thread was about long term food storage when that anon started trolling me. The 39 years was a typo, sorry.
>>
File: 1407478370312.gif (774KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1407478370312.gif
774KB, 320x240px
>>22352097
Good morning Vietnam. ...good night sweet prince.
>>
You need cooking fuel!

Lentils , salt and oil is a mainstay food, so is water sugar salt grain and oil makes a bread that will keep you alive.

I have 4 55gallon water barrels, bath tub water bottle, 5 gallon buckets,
Cases of proposing bottles, multi fuel stove, dried beans, rice, lentils, oats, flour, 200lbs of protein powder, canned chicken, canned fish, seeds,
Dried egg whites. Coffee, tea, sugar, oil, honey, multi vitamins, spices
It's all stuff I normally eat, so u just cycle throughout and replenish as needed,

The Normans are right about one thing, have a year's food on hand.
>>
>>22326982
what is this? a stockpile for ants?
>>
>>22356704
You've either got reading comprehension problems or you're just actively stupid. The discussion was about minimum calorie intake while travelling. As in on foot with everything you have on your back. And your solution is to add more weight. Good plan, sport.

Are you really planning on solving every shtf problem with a bullet?

Your best friend freaks a little from the stress, bam! one between the eyes. Is that how you see it going down? How about a couple of parents knocking on your door looking for some spare food for their toddler? Triple tap? You dysfunctional fuck, I hope you step on 2 Legos.

Btw, I was hazgunz before you were born.
>>
>>22359247

>complains about reading comprehension

Where in this thread do we talking about traveling on foot? This thread is called STOCKPILING. Not bug out bag, not traveling packs.

The rest of your response is just psycho babble not even worth a response.
>>
Stockpile on knowledge my friends
It is the greatest resource
http://pssurvival.com/

Print all this shit out, keep it in a few sealed boxes for safe keeping. Read some when you have the time. If shot hits the can, break out the boxes, and have people get reading. There could be a lot of down time when bugging in, make use of it
>>
>>22359396
>Where in this thread do we talking about traveling on foot?

Read the thread, hemorrhoid. Backtrack the specific chain of posts that ends with my post that got you all swole up. Hey, wow, it's about minimal nutritional requirements while travelling on foot. How about that? Right here in this thread that you obviously haven't read before jumping in.

And the rest of your post is summer-tier damage control in a desperate attempt to hide the fact that you have no idea what's going on in this thread.
>>
>>22347888
Oh I didn't mean that he should eat 10 year old MREs but rather what happens when you do.
>>
>>22360776
>http://pssurvival.com/

I ate a thirteen year old MRE a few months ago. I felt very "heavy" and like my blood pressure had gone way up. I shit thick half congealed blood for a couple days then I was ri. I can't say if I was close to dieing but I felt flat out FUBAR for about 40 hours.

I do not recommend eating anything that old unless you have confirmation of how it was stored.
>>
>>22359247
>Btw, I was hazgunz before you were born.

I'm older than you are there fore your comment is void.

No really, I'm older than you and I'm saying you're a tard.
>>
>>22360420

No one's talking about traveling in a stockpiling thread ya faggot. Damage control some more.
>>
>>22361274
So, what you're saying is you still haven't read the thread. Too hard for you?
>>
>>22361187
>No really, I'm older than you and I'm saying you're a tard.

Umm-hmmm. I got my first .22, a Marlin 60, in 1975 for my 16th birthday. From the tone and quality of your posts, I would guess you're about that age now.
>>
>>22326982
mother-fucking lentils. that is all
>>
>>22361404

So ya still haven't mentioned any posts (more than one aka you) that remotely mentions traveling (not ones talking about activity of doing nothing to lessen need for calories). Bitch pls.
>>
>>22327820

The salt is for preserving foods, duh guys... does this really need to be explained?

>>22327931
see above
>>
File: transfer-switch.jpg (35KB, 475x437px) Image search: [Google]
transfer-switch.jpg
35KB, 475x437px
>>22355920

Hence;

> jury-rigged
> a power transfer switch is the preferred way to go.

Try to keep up.
>>
File: propane truck.jpg (96KB, 560x314px) Image search: [Google]
propane truck.jpg
96KB, 560x314px
>>22355564

Propane is the way to go if it's a long term SHTF situation, as gasoline will rot while propane will not
and there are 500 gal tanks in backyards all over the country, as well as the propane supply facilities,
shops and factory hi-lows and bazillions of BBQ tanks.
>>
File: Biogas-Digester-Design2.jpg (158KB, 1001x576px) Image search: [Google]
Biogas-Digester-Design2.jpg
158KB, 1001x576px
>>22355920
>go all the way and convert it for a gasifier

Biogas methane master race.
>>
>>22361491
No.22339097
No.22348370
No.22348462
No.22352306
No.22352892
No.22352916
No.22353325

Here ya go, Raymond.

>"Servings" look to average around 225 calories per, so it would seem to me that at least two servings
would need to be eaten per day for an average guy on-foot in the zombiepocalypse?

That's from the first post in that particular string. You notice the part where it says:

>on-foot in the zombiepocalypse?

Now, I've taken you by the hand and helped you put your pudgy little pointer finger on the first post in the series. Go ahead and see if you can follow the string. Ask for help sounding out the bigger words.
>>
>>22361980
Gasifer tech is older and simpler. Way less efficient, but you can burn anything to produce power. Euro farmers ran tractors off of gasifer rigs during WW1. I'd save propane for life or death emergencies and run a gasifer for normal operations.
>>
File: dinki-di.jpg (113KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
dinki-di.jpg
113KB, 1280x960px
>>22356116
>Post two legitimate sites that say store bought canned goods are a great way to safely store food for 39 years.

The point of canned goods isn't to sit on them for decades, it's to keep on hand a bunch of whatever you eat in your every-day life (that doesn't cost an arm & a leg) and periodically buy some more as you eat thru it;

Buy a case of chili and a case of beans > eat 5 cans of each > buy 5 more cans of each.

If the SHTF, you'll have plenty of canned goods on-hand that have a shelf life of at least 1-3 YEARS, which is plenty of time to get your self-sufficient act together.
>>
>>22362173
is that dinki-di? max?
>>
File: Biogas-Digester.jpg (164KB, 818x768px) Image search: [Google]
Biogas-Digester.jpg
164KB, 818x768px
>>22361998
>>
File: totally doable guys.jpg (483KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
totally doable guys.jpg
483KB, 1024x768px
>>22362161
>980
>Gasifer tech is older and simpler. Way less efficient

And it's the early days and months of the SHTF that you must have reliable transportation, not fucking around with nigger rigged tinker toy tech.

gasoline till it runs out > propane afterward > Steamboat Willy in the future
>>
>>22362390
This. Its not reliable enough. Build the thing and put it away for later
>>
>>22362390
In the early days and months I'm bugging in. Then I'll be brewing biodiesel. It's impractical to think I can make significant amounts, because it would take acres of oil crops to run one car or truck or generator. But it's a way to stretch existing fuel stocks.
>>
>>22334458
>Honey lasts forever, that shit is pure food
I recall reading recently that honey from ancient egypt was sampled and it still tastes good.
>>
File: plastic-to-diesel-converter.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
plastic-to-diesel-converter.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>22362558
> biodiesel.

Not brewing diesel from the mountains of plastic waste of the Old Dead World.
>>
>>22362698
I think it's also got some pretty amazing preservative qualities. Iirc, they were pulling viable pollen from some of those Egyptian honey samples.

In related news, Russian researchers found a frozen mammoth in Siberia that still had liquid blood. I guess frozen mammoths are common as dirt over there, liquid blood a little more rare. Apparently that got people excited about cloning. My daughter was really interested. She wants to harvest them for meat and fur.

I only got a little off topic there.
>>
>>22362773
Whoa. Wait. Is this a thing?
>>
>>22362804

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7040-how-turn-plastic-waste-into-diesel-fuel-cheaply.html
>>
>>22345768
Grains and beans contain protein too, retard.
>>
>>22362845
>6kW to convert
may as well build a fucking steam engine with all the fuel you will waste heating that shit up

hell just fucking distill pure alcohol and run on that, it would take less fucking energy
>>
>>22332674
A years worth of multivitamins would be cheap and easy to store.
Keep in mind you don't actually have to take them every day either. If you take them every other day (still excessive) that's 185 pills, which would be like two bottles.
>>
>>22345665
I survived a week without power or running water in winter using sterno.
>>
>>22362911
>Grains and beans contain protein too, retard.
wat
In significant quantities?
>>
>>22326982
toilet paper
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.