[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 468
Thread images: 65

File: パッケージ.jpg (200KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
パッケージ.jpg
200KB, 560x420px
Previous Thread: >>14725308
The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Talking size? Talk in numbers. "Average" is meaningless.

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTmMFX2b

Please take part in the /ona/ survey if you haven't already:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lox7X3s_R27I4r-j75z6zG1Ok4YHZpBhMRelbeRkhKc/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>
I have never used an onahole before. Is lube absolutely necessary, or will a decent amount of precum suffice?
>>
Just ordered "my little sister can't be tight" from queencat. Any thoughts on that onahole?
>>
>>14753755
Thst depends, do you like scraping off your dick?
>>
>>14753907
parody onaholes are bad in general
>>
>>14752914
Anyone?
>>
>>14753907
good times, gooood times
>>
>>14754092
Virgin age admission is the only other loli hole that might work for you that I know of. How's the daisyuki hold compared to the lolinco in your opinion? Lolinco was probably my fave hole.
>>
>>14754164
Are VA:A's lips as puffy as Lolinco's?

Lolinco is much nicer imo. The main reason I use my Daisyuki Hold is because it's easier to clean and dry, and it gets less sticky, so it's pretty decent for a quick fap. It got looser at about the same time as my Lolinco, not much difference there. The inner structure around the opening and shaft is all right, but nothing special. The womb part at the end is pretty great when the hole is still new, but I feel like the womb's opening got way less tight over time.
>>
>>14754191
Unfortunately not, she doesn't really have puffy lips. Sounds like the daisyuki is decent then. Might consider it if I ever get back in the hobby.
>>
Question for someone that has owned a Venus Real/Clone, and has a Lolinco/VA:A, which do you prefer?

I'd take the Venus for its durability but I kind of want to give the Lolinco a try. But I'm just worried its going to rip after a few uses again.
>>
Looks like a soft version of the Puni DX is coming soon.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=889258
>>
Just took my hole out of the alcohol bath, washed it off, the smell of isopropyl is gone after a few seconds. the hole remained intact, and was usable without any significant or noticeable effects. The hole used was a Squadmate Hole.
>>
>>14753755
Get lewb

>>14753907
Hole sucks, you fucked up. Do more research next time

>>14754224
It rips quite easily. Venus is a safe bet

Just bought the Vacuum Witch. Any complaints?
>>
>>14754342
>>Just bought the Vacuum Witch
requires a larger-than-average penis
>>
how is the durability on the julia+

im not very gentle with my holes and have ripped one
>>
>>14754342
Okay. Sure. And in terms of sensation? Does the Lolinco really offer anything different compared to something like the Venus?
>>
File: 1433963556768.jpg (100KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1433963556768.jpg
100KB, 500x334px
I used the Meiki Three Sisters last year, I have a pretty big penisu. I liked it a lot but I threw it because I was lazy to clean it.

Now I want one again, what onahole would you guys use if you want to fit big things?
>>
>>14754587
Well most onaholes are pretty elastic so you could use anything unless you really have a monster dick. Anyway, the usual recommandations for big onaholes are the R20 and Queencat's toys (Venus Real, Venus Clean, Lilith Uterus...)
>>
>>14754360
did you try squeezing all the air out?

>>14754511
lolinco probably feels better because it's tighter, but if your pp is bigger then it might not feel as good. get Venus if youre big, lolinco if small. venus if you want durability, lolinco for a quickie.

>>14754587
R20 or Venus for 7 inchies
>>
>>14755098
>tfw I have a big juicy cock and I would ram my lolinco for 10-20 minutes before cumming, and the tightness was the best feeling in the world

I seem to have the opposite effect that many here seem to get.
>>
>>14755107
are you cut? did you rip the hole yet?
>>
>>14755148
Not cut. Hole took damage to the rings at the entrance after my first or second use, then progressively would wear down a little on the insides. Didn't feel much different other than the ring really, but when washing it you can see tiny little pink particles come off.
>>
Now that there are onahole charts for idols, why not make one for ninjas?
>>
damn how much lube do you use for one fap session. I've already use my onahole 6 times and the 12ml sample lube still have more than half. At this rate the onatsuyuu may not even be used.
>>
File: Onahole purchase3.png (67KB, 1106x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Onahole purchase3.png
67KB, 1106x1187px
Did I do well for that amount of money?
The replacement they sent me has a misaligned tunnel so her right tit pops out when ever I'm using her. It feels awkward to use, but better than the hard version. I can't ask for a replacement of it..... I've already Jewed them hard enough I think.
>>
I note that Bad Dragon is dispensed with in the guide in one line. I have purchased 4 of them to date (and also own several onaholes purchased largely on the recommendations of the guide/this thread at the time of purchase).

Would anyone be interested in an additional perspective on the Bad Dragon toys (at least those I have experience with), or should I not bother writing it up?
>>
>>14753540
>Onahole H-audio
Oh sweet baby Jesus this combination is going to be amazing.
>>
>>14756333
where?
>>
>>14756567
Googling the image gets you the source, it's just a matter of where to download it. You can pay or you can search past the first two links to see what pops up. Me, I just popped the name into Perfect Dark and found it. I'll get it eventually.
>>
>>14756226
It can't hurt. Most of us are probably too cheap to buy them and Tomax makes our go-to tanks but more perspective can't hurt. They aren't the ONLY holes you have though, are they? You've got a broader field of reference?
>>
>>14756575
perfect dark?
>>
>>14756604
It's a Japanese client used to pirate stuff. It's basically their Bittorrent but with a more robust system of keeping files alive. If you're downloading lots of DLSite content it's a must.
>>
File: 8b008a52224a38e92ff22249cfa109b1.jpg (487KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8b008a52224a38e92ff22249cfa109b1.jpg
487KB, 841x1200px
>>14756163
>extra onahole I can sell
How much for it?
>>
>>14756900
$40 new
$20 used
also tax + tip
nice dubs btw
>>
Ausfag here, which site has the best shipping price for us? Also what are our customs laws on the box art here do they need to be removed?
>>
>>14756989
NLS has always been good for me. EMS in particular, fuck DHL. Remove any loli or underaged looking box art if you wanna play it safe. I personally have not had any of my 4 boxes raided, but you don't want to be the unlucky guy there that gets pinned for loli or some other heinous crime.
>>
>>14756900
You in NZ? I have a venus clone regular I might want to sell too.
>>
>>14753907
I own the Kirino version and it's okay-ish (but of course there are better holes out there). Feels too tight at first but it gets better.
Durability seems okay for now, I've had it for 2 months and I use it once or twice a week.
Never mind the negative feedback that has no details or reasons listed, people are busy here shilling the same 15 holes over and over again.
>>
>>14756994
Ok thanks for the advice senpai. On that note, would the EMS price skyrocket if I get something big and expensive like http://en-nls.com/pict1-40743 I don't want the shipping price to exceed my order price that would just leave a bad taste. Also how do you guys get lube? I don't feel like something big and heavy and sold everywhere needs to be shipped with EMS.
>>
Has anyone had any luck with asking vendors to mark their parcels as "gift"? The import taxes here are insane.
>>
>>14757839
Same problem, in europe for example onatsuyo lotion gets 19% tax each 100ml so on omochadreams is like 22€ one

Anyone can give advice for lilith uterus? Soft or very soft? Is lilith better tham a fleshlight?
>>
Any word on if NLS is gonna have a valentine's sale? Really considering taking advantage of otona's and getting some stuff I've wanted for a while
>>
File: al.png (56KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
al.png
56KB, 238x200px
>>14757928
I've never heard of NLS having a sale, except for their new items for a single week (most of which aren't even onaholes.)

I'd love to make my first order from otonajp, but they seem to scam a fucking lot with the weight.
I wanna keep it under 2kg, but many of their items are falsely over-weighted by at least 100-150g or much more and this messes up the total sum during checkout.
According to amazon.jp the Puni Virgin mini is 281g altogether with it's box, however on otonajp it's fucking 685g! And this goes for all of their products.
I don't want to be restricted to buy only 3 holes when there's easily room for 5, even if I include 400g for packaging (just like with e-packet on NLS).
Should I write them to get their shit together or just fucking leave it?
>>
>>14758108
That just gave me a horrible first impression of their new site its such a damn shame. Speaking of weight, does any site charge you less for weight if you choose to have the packaging removed for customs paranoia reasons?
>>
>>14757885
>Soft or very soft
Soft if you have to ask.
>Is lilith better tham a fleshlight
>fleshlight
FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14758288
im a 27 yold kissless virgin, im just new to this onahole world.
anyway i decided to buy a tomax onahole cause they seem to be the most durable, which one do you guys suggest? im 6 long, 4,7 girth

-venus (real or clone?) 75 euro
-lilith uterus 45 euro
-succubus 2d wavy ripple 35 euro

+usb warmer (9euro)
+ona tsuyo (20 fucking euro)
tomax dont let you import from usa or japs so i have to use omochadreams like the guide says (still its a lot of money so im asking which is better)
>>
>>14756589
I have purchased a number of onaholes on /jp/sie recommendations, including the sister holes and Puni DX. My frame of reference is not, therefore, based solely on the Bad Dragon models.

The guide speaks of Bad Dragon: "Reports say they lack texture, suction, and are overpriced"

I have purchased four Bad Dragon sleeves/onaholes to this point - Janine the Dragoness, The Dragoness Muzzle, Natascha the Anthro Husky, and Sugar Star the Pony.

For the sake of illuminating the subject for others, this is my own personal take on each of the points raised by the guide:

(1) Texture

While I am sure that individual experience varies dramatically from person to person, I will speak to my own experience as a circumcised man with a penis approximately 6.75" long and 6" in circumference, for reference.

Janine the Dragoness
This itoy is ribbed, but the internal features are too pronounced and do not smoothly flow together - a roller coaster is an apt analogy, although the experience is not as enjoyable in this case. The ribbing lacks subtlety and the toy has too much of a gap in between the ribbing. The sensation, then, was like pushing through a series of ridges, with nothing in between them. The overall effect is sometimes satisfactory, but not remarkable.

Recommendation - Meh.

The Dragoness Muzzle
This toy is also ribbed, like the previous one, but the effect is not nearly as pronounced. Instead, I would agree with the generalization about lack of texture. The only things that this toy has going for it are the sculpting of the exterior, which extends for its entire length to simulate a muzzle, and the tongue at the front. Unless these features particularly appeal to you (and, unless you are rubbing yourself along the outside, these do not constitute "texture" in the normal sense of the term for these products), this toy has little to recommend it. For me, these features prevent me from regretting the purchase, though I am not sure I would have purchased it in the first place with the experience I have now. As an onahole, it is lacking.

Recommendation - Pass

Natascha the Anthro Husky
This toy has a much more subtle texture than either of the Dragoness toys and this makes all the difference. The internal features of this toy smoothly transition through its entire length and the toy hugs you rather than just passing you from ridge to ridge. I do not have the nerves, I think, to put a description to the sensation of the texture other than "comfortable." This is by far my favorite purchase from Bad Dragon, and I prefer it to the Puni DX and the sister holes. (A caveat, however - I purchased this a fair bit after the Puni DX, the material is much more resilient than the material sed in the Puni DX, and the Puni DX does not dry readily on its own the way these sleeves do - I suspect that the texture of the Puni DX may have been degraded by the drying process after many uses. The drying advantage, however, means that this hole requires much less after-use care than the Puni DX.)

Recommendation - Buy

Sugar Star the Pony
This toy is tight. Very tight. While it may be attributable to my size and others may thoroughly enjoy it, it is tight enough on me that I often have trouble bringing myself to a climax with it. Because of this, I cannot speak to the texture in too much detail - the whole thing is so tight that I don't feel much beyond this metaphorical vice on my shaft. One design defect that will likely affect everyone, however, is found in the entrance - the shape of the entrance leaves a section of the shaft outside the entrance itself (when thrusting) that will nevertheless encounter friction with the entrance where it narrows, but has not yet hit the point of transition to the "interior." The Bad Dragon lube will dry somewhat quickly when exposed to air, so even if you lubricate this portion of the entrance well, it will likely dry in the middle of a session with the toy. The experience is unpleasant. While you could use another brand of lube that does not dry as quickly, I like their lube. Overall, I really regret this purchase. I would seek a refund if I thought I could, but lol onahole refunds for design defects (as opposed to manufacturing defects).

Recommendation: Stay far away. (YMMV on size?)
>>
>>14758443

(2) Suction
The suction of each of the Bad Dragon sleeves has been quite comparable, I have found. That said, I am not sure what the suction complaint is about, as you can always plug the other end with a washcloth or a paper towel and the design allows for water to be run through it and easy cleaning without needing to turn the toy inside out.

(3) Price
This is a serious concern, as these toys are expensive, relative to the onaholes most are used to - they're the same price as the Puni DX is available for right now. That said, I've purchased all my toys from them on Black Friday. On Black Friday, Bad Dragon will sell a set number of black-colored toys for 40% off (and, though the sales can vary by year, this last sale had a larger number at 20% off). Other sales can bring the price down a bit (10%-20%). These sales can make the prices more manageable and my recommendations should be tempered by your knowledge of the prices I'm thinking of - the sale prices on Black Friday, not retail.

As a separate matter, I have found that Bad Dragon lube compares favorably to many lubes I've tried, including those commercially available in the United States, provided with premium onaholes ordered from /jp/'s preferred vendors, and those available independently from these vendors. While I've obviously not tried them all (or anything close), it's the best I've tried, even improving my experience with my Japanese toys. As such, I would suggest picking up a bottle of lube with your toy, should you choose to order from them.

Note: I have left the names of the toys as they are listed on the Bad Dragon product pages because, as much as I cringed when writing them, you should not forget that you are supporting dyed-in-the-wool furfags when you order from them. These are furfag hobbyists who have made a business out of it, not businessmen making a dime on the backs of furries.
>>
File: AGEE6Nh.png (77KB, 624x441px) Image search: [Google]
AGEE6Nh.png
77KB, 624x441px
senpai, i'm 25 yrs old virgin, which onnahole is the best for a newfag like me? i've seen the toucan's guide before, but venus real soft is sold out atm, any other recommendation?
>>
>>14758503
venus real soft sucks anyway
it's so soft it feels like you're fucking nothing at all
>>
>>14758542

so which one should i buy?
>>
>>14758387
>wants to order everything at omochajews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
>>
Hey /ona/, sorry to use you for finding things but I havent had much luck on my own.
Looking for a particular onahole, from what I remember it was a bit bigger than Lolinco but not full on hip-sized. The gimmick was that it was basically all womb/cervix, very little effort needed to get in there. Was marketed with a little funny erocomic with a bikini-clad blonde girl getting fucked in her womb.
any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>14757020
you obviously don't know what youre talking about...

>>14758387
was having this discussion, i went for the Vacuum Witch, which was quite expensive, but also very durable and actually cheaper than buying it from NLS >>14758661, omocha is sometimes the cheaper option in the EU because you avoid import Tax and shipping costs

>>14758556
normal, or lilith.
depends on your pp eally

>>14758443
now you got me interested on the husky, if it can actually beat the puni as you say, maybe people should give it a try.
>>
File: abandonallhope.gif (2MB, 980x1470px) Image search: [Google]
abandonallhope.gif
2MB, 980x1470px
>>14758684
not if you want to buy a venus lube and a warmer. AND HE WILL FUCKING NEED LUBE.
ヴィーナス・クローン 4800
おなつず 630
shipping to BiJ 500
BiJ service 500
shipping to you 3000
can't find the warmer this fast, but let's say we are at 10k yen which would be 78.50€.
lets say 20% tax which would be about 16€. definely cheaper than omocha, but yeah, you guys want to receive it in 2 days and your don't want to deal with customs etc.
support their jewing more, why can't you wait 2 weeks for your shit, are you that fuckign horny that you rather pay 30bucks more and support assholes than doing the wise choice?
YOU FUCKING NORMIES れええええええええええええええええええ
Only because it was the wise choice for your case to order at omochajews, doesn't make it right in every case DM.
>>
>>14758503
You may wait for them to restock the soft, because you really want one to regain sensitivity and cure your DGS.
>>14758542
This guys has no fucking clue and isn't talking about our consensus. If you want more stimulation but one order, you mighty order another hole in regular firmness. We also recommend trying a cheap onahole for following reasons:
-see if onaholes are fit for you and your lifestyle
-cure DGS and regain sensitivity
-not raping your bank account and then see, onaholes are too much of a hassle, too expencive in the long run and the texture of your first onahole is shit.
>>
>>14758731
nigger all you spout is "their numbers are higher , they are jews" while the fact is that the EU is fucking expensive.

besides the 21% tax you also have import tariff which adds more on top. i've bought many holes and i've been screwed over 2/3rds of the time. I even did 4 separate packages once to see if i could actually avoid the tax (because it's under 25 euros) and it didnt quite work.

i know its ez to be prejudiced against something because it's been discussed before but, i recently discovered a glitch in the matrix and was just explaining that, for me, it was the cheaper option.
that's why i said
>sometimes
in my previous post.
>>
>>14758980
After 19% vat you only have to pay import tariff above order over 150€ in germany. Not everyone lives where you live, and sadly people come here to ask questions and don't give appropriate information with their question.
Even if you found a glitch in YOUR matrix, omocha will always charge higher and they ARE jews. No order i made so far was cheaper at omocha, don't worry i've done my homework in the 1.5years of onaholeing.
>>
I started with a Girls (i), and am looking to get another toy or two, but not sure about which to go for.
Ordering from otona, and shipping to Canada.
Thinking of Ubu Virgin (do i risk shipping with packaging?) and something else... but not sure what.
Any suggestions? 6.5" long, 4.8" girth
>>
>>14757727
Depends on weight. You'll get it cheaper via EMS than DHL.
>>
What's the consensus on the best bj hole these days? Still the mouth of truth?
>>
>>14758665
これぞ子宮姦 孕ませックス
Hot Powers hole.
>>
Recently ordered the cq nurse hole, could anyone tell me what to expect? Also how quickly should I expect it to tear if I'm 8inches long and have a 6in girth
>>
Is there a good onahole that would cure my deathgrip syndrome? Unless I grab my dick with enough force to crush pistachio shells I can't cum anymore
>>
File: face down snow.jpg (73KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
face down snow.jpg
73KB, 768x1024px
not sure where it should go, this thread seems like the closest match.
>Buy virgin sweat smell spray
>Doesn't smell like girl
>Smells distinctly male
>Hear rave reviews about other brand that smells specifically like armpits
>Armpit smell is my favorite
>sold out everywhere
>Spray isn't made anymore
fuck nice things.
>>
>>14760757
Pretty much every hole, especially soft adn loose ones.
>>
>>14761076
>Don’t forget to zip the bags up and put them somewhere insects and other creepy crawlies can get into.

that section needs a little editing...
>>
>>14760757
Tomax soft. Keep your hands off your dick and cure yourself with that.
>>
i am getting a puni hole dx

thinking about getting the hard version
>>
>>14761821
I got the regular one and its perfectly fine
i've only heard complaints so far about the hard version
>>
Good butt vibrator/mechanical from nls, own a helix syn but I want to try something down the slippery slope
>>
>>14753540
For American sex toys, I hear the term "hospital-grade silicon" tossed around a lot.

For these Jap products, is there any point of reference (other than speaking the language) I can use to determine whether any given toy has nasty chemicals that could hurt my dick?
>>
>>14762645
Silicone has become a standard in medical and bodily use due to the chemical stability and strength of the material. Thermoplastics aren't really suited for medical use because it's a damned umbrella term.

>nasty chemicals
Everything is a nasty chemical. These are made for constant skin contact and should prove of no harm unless you have allergic reactions to accelerants. Due to the possible varieties in thermosplastics, each kind has a recipe, usually a guarded secret. The upside of this is the wide variety in properties, unlike silicone which is rather constant and provides little market variety.
>>
>>14762672
Great stuff. Thanks, man.

> These are made for constant skin contact and should prove of no harm unless you have allergic reactions to accelerants.

So at the risk of coming across as a total newfag to the sex toy game, would it be better to "test" it out using a trusted-brand of latex condom?

Once upon a time, I owned a Fleshlight and I fucked it raw but I think the kanji or whatever the fuck the Japanese characters are on the boxes has made me extremely leery.

Last thing I want is to stick my cock in some off-brand Chinese-manufactured sex toy and have it melt my dick off. Which admittedly isn't as risky as sticking it into your typical 3dpd girl but you catch my drift.
>>
>>14762700
Dude, these things are 10 times more popular in Japan than Fleshlights are in the West. Thousands of people have posted in these threads that have used them. They're fine.
>>
>>14762700
>Great stuff. Thanks, man.

>So at the risk of coming across as a total newfag to the sex toy game, would it be better to "test" it out using a trusted-brand of latex condom?

No, that's a terrible way to find out if something works for you. I guess you haven't had any allergy tests. You simply place a material or substance on skin for prolonged periods and see if you have and dermal or any other bodily reaction. Putting a high value part(being your penis) as part of a test for the purposes of using your penis, is dangerous. You will most likely be fine.

>Once upon a time, I owned a Fleshlight and I fucked it raw but I think the kanji or whatever the fuck the Japanese characters are on the boxes has made me extremely leery.
Box art has little to do with the product. There are companies doing research on low-life elastics and chemical stability, making things for your dick so you feel nice and happy. As racist as your statement sounds, I see where you're coming from. No real need to be afraid, it just so happens that we have loli vagoo in a grabbable form.

>Last thing I want is to stick my cock in some off-brand Chinese-manufactured sex toy and have it melt my dick off. Which admittedly isn't as risky as sticking it into your typical 3dpd girl but you catch my drift.

>off-brand
There is a fairly large market for this, involving thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of males buying these products. While not all of them may be knowledgeable in medical and biological factors(such as safety and chemical hazards), there will be reports of any thing that can be a hazard to the consumer. There are multiple reputable companies that make these products and many of us here buy them.

You'll be fine, anon.
>>
>>14762700
All you gotta do is give it a good wash when you get it and it's safe to fuck.
>>
File: fsdg9n3598-35q4giusfdjg.jpg (774KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
fsdg9n3598-35q4giusfdjg.jpg
774KB, 1288x966px
Just got my package in today

Which one do I try first?
>>
>>14762935
puni virgin mini and post impression

also what is the cd? and pink box?
>>
>>14762939

CD box is http://otonajp.com/mikoto-chan-secret-tool-virgin-onahole/

I bought it thinking oh cool, fap material. I didn't think about the fact that I don't have a CD drive until it got here.

Pink is http://otonajp.com/mecha-shiko/
>>
>>14762953
interesting. do you know how deep the mikoto-chan is? it looks like the tunnel is only half her body.

how did you decide on these? did you see reviews or just picked cause they looked interesting?
>>
>>14763006

Going by the 'finger test' the tunnel is maybe a few cm shorter than the entire thing, the product picture is really misleading. It's much smaller than the pictures make it out to be. And yeah, they just looked interesting so I picked them up. I've only seen one review for the puni mini, but none for the others.
>>
>>14762935
What're the top and the left ones?
>>
>>14763067

Left is >>14762953

top is http://otonajp.com/younger-sister-blow-job-onahole/

I really like the mouth of truth and it looked similar so I thought why not
>>
I haven't seen anything (or at least, much) about Kaitai Shinsho. All I know was that I saw it last night, and I wanted it.

My D20 of Decision Making rolled yes. I cried because Venus Real got rejected twice. I'll probably get that one later, or next. Maybe if the stories about Kaitai being hell to wash are real.

Anyone with a Kaitai have tips or anything for a 4 - 5 inch beginner?
>>
File: shit.jpg (12KB, 84x84px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
12KB, 84x84px
Is there an onahole that you like the look of? I don't like that generic plastic not-skin tone color that so many have
>>
File: d0e68dba.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
d0e68dba.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>14763973
Technically, Fuwatoro Sheep is still the same color, but i like the "shell" it has.
>>
>>14764037
I guess the problem is that the pussy always looks really weird in the color. Extra fake plastic looking if that makes any sense.

Maybe it's not the color so much as the material and cut.
>>
>>14762579

yeah i noticed that, decided to go with the regular. cheers mate.
>>
>>14762935
Can you give a short review on that imouto blow job hole?
>>
>>14760136
anyone? I only a few days days to cancel if I fucked up
>>
Any thoughts or reviews on this hole in particular?

http://otonajp.com/sexy-elder-sister/
>>
There are some black and green spots growing on my onahole that I'm pretty sure are mold.

Would it be safe to use vinegar to kill em?
>>
>>14765644
try wash it first, it may only be cloth remains.
A bit of soap and a good washing and they're gone.
>>
>>14765650
Unfortunately, the spots have been very stubborn. I always use anti-bacterial soap and it's not doing the trick
>>
>>14765659
Anti bacterial soap for mold? Try using rubbing alcohol instead.
>>
Wait, what happened to warosu?
>>
>>14765323
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/sexy-elder-sister
It was my first onahole and I don't regret it. The bumb at the entrance is very stimulating, and it's really a durable hole. I used it around 20 times and it's still in great shape, it only has a small tear at the entrance.
>>
Was just searching around and found this:

http://www.amazon.com/Sexbaby-Silicone-Realistic-Tongue-Masturbator/dp/B00VV58L40

Anyone ever give this a shot over the usual onaholes?
>>
>>14764547
hope u enjoy it anon
>>
Does anyone know anything about the Amazon seller "Deputi Japan"? They offer Sujiman Kupa Rina for only 18,32 Euro and shipping is either free or at max 5 Euro. That would be a steal.
Yes, I'm aware that Amazon sellers are overpriced, unsafe and sketchy... this one is cheap and sketchy^^

NLS would be 31 Euro (thanks to epacket being 20g over the 500g limit (and getting another item would be even pricier) -__-
otonaJP is a little more expensive and apparently the cheapest shipping option isn't available for Germany... yet I can select it?
Never heard about them, but they look decent. How do they compare to NLS? (Got 2 shippings from NLS and cancelled one without problems + decent customer service via email)
EDIT: otonaJP has a Valentine's coupon (14% off), now Rina would be ~30 Euro.

My last onahole shipment was 2 years ago. I don't really need new ones (I have 6 total), but somehow I always fancied Rina, Lolinco and Virgin Age Admission/Graduation... though I really hate the new artwork for Admission (otonaJP shows the old design for Admission Hard!). Lolinco got quite expensive and cleaning should be a bitch.. Graduation has nice artwork, but the inside looks meh. Rina looks nice and I'd love to get the postcard lol.

Something that caught my interest long ago: http://otonajp.com/my-sisters-beautiful-tits-2-5/
What kind of cleaning do they need? I guess they get dirty the same way as onaholes = need cleaning every time you get them out. What about talcum? They would stay smooth, but you shouldn't lick them on the next use...
>>
Do you still risk getting in trouble even if you remove loli packaging simply because the onahole might look a little girls vag?
>>
>>14766721
I assume that you wouldn't be in trouble, otherwise removing packaging would be mostly worthless in that regard.
>>
>>14762935
the pink one
post results
>>
Are dildos gay?
>>
Apparently I have a monster cock, what do
~8" length, 6.33" girth, circumcised

I bought some off brand onahole years ago (can't remember what brand it was) and it was like trying to get a dog in a bathtub just to fit myself inside of it. I used plenty of lube but it was a thoroughly unsatisfying experience considering how hard it was to get myself inside. Like I understand tightness but this was just absurd.

Then more recently, I tried one of the shitty novelty one time use tamatoys onaholes that you get out of gachas in Akihabara. It was super stretchy and had tons of nubs inside, I fit in easily and it was great, the climax sensation was out of this world. Problem was it was so thin and flimsy it wasn't built to last (duh, it cost like 500yen so I figured as much)

Preferably I'd like something I could shove under a pillow to hold steady while I use it.

Suggestions?
>>
17-18cm penis with a very sensitive penis

What should I get?
>>
>>14767363
Not if your balls are touching.

but on a serious note. If you are talking about anal play/stimulation I honestly don't think so, but that type of thinking or stuff is really down to peoples way of thinking.
>>
>>14766684
I'm the guy that bought Bordeaux 17 for $10 and my dick is still intact, but then again it was my first time I've bought onaholes and didn't think much of it on the price because I didn't know those went for $25+. I also bought that hole sometime mid last year and recently discarded it a couple weeks back. I remember I inspected it like crazy even though it was still packaged and stuff.
>>
>>14767363
Dildos are gay, bullets aren't.
>>14767435
vacuum witch
>>
>>14767363
No, but that won't stop you from doubting yourself every night.
>>
File: fuwa.jpg (100KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuwa.jpg
100KB, 400x300px
>>14767414
Get an R20 or something like it. I ordered this about a week ago and it should get here by tuesday. It's 7.43 inches which is just right for me. I'll review it when it arrives. Goddamn I can't wait for it to get here.

http://otonajp.com/fuwapocha-long-tororina/
>>
>>14767457
I think you replied to the wrong person?
Ah, wait... you meant you bought the 17 B. from that Amazon vendor or some other? No matter what 10$ is a steal^^ From what I read the 17 B. isn't that durable because it's a dual layer and the inner layer loosens over time. Hope you have other onaholes to use.
Luckily I didn't have to dispose of any onaholes so far (and I'd rather keep them even if damaged). There may be some wear and tear, but all of them still work (after 2-3 years of usage), even my Tako Musume... which looks horrible... maybe due to heat, bad material or simply usage it "bloated" and ripped on the outside and the closed end is now open (doesn't matter when it's in the cup surrounded by foam). Others would throw it away, but I still enjoy it from time to time^^

>>14766684
I really don't know what to do... I'd like some new onahole and I can sort of afford it right now... but thinking about the stress of waiting for a JP package and possibly German customs I doubt my choice... my first and third packages from NLS arrived without a trip to customs, but they were only around 23€ and 31€ or something... My second package arrived at customs while I moved to a different city -> confusing story -> had to ignore it, got sent back -> luckily everything refunded^^ But boy was that an unnerving horror, weeks of stress and paranoia (mostly about not knowing shit, having to phone customs, contact NLS and dreading custom fees for storing the stuff + sending it back <- didn't have to somehow) -__-

Sad world we live in where one can't just buy the stuff online for humane prices WITHOUT having to import from Japan.. I once even considered buying bulk and selling on Amazon, but I'm too weird to actually do it plus the uncertainty of how things would work out plus probable losses turned me off that idea. The theory sounded too good to actually work out...

Btw does anyone know if the cover art for Rina is a problem in Germany? I don't think so, but better asked than not^^
A somewhat different question: did anyone here travel to JP, buy onahole goods and travel back home with them? Or would it be safer to send them in a package? For example onahips are quite big/heavy = expensive shipping and def. customs = even more expensive. But getting that through airport security must also suck^^ Somehow I doubt I'll ever get to use one with these insane prices (for poor people that is)
>>
>>14767414
>>14767435
a girl?
why wasting your glorious dick?
>>
>>14768945
Not them, but I've got an 18 long and 13/14 thick dick too, but no qt gf to use it on. I want a pure maiden, or as pure as possible, not a party slut.
>>
>>14768989
just buy GPROJECT meme comdoms
Life isn't about waiting
>>
>>14769024
It's not for fear of STDs, it's about the principle of the matter. I'm not a hedonist anyway so it's no big deal.
>>
Is this website new?
http://www.tomax-usa.com/
>>
Is the anon who recently ordered about 16 or so onaholes and 4 lubes from NLS still here?
Could you please write a few reviews for us?

>>14767565
Woot, I was waiting for someone to get it. Looking forward to your review!
Do you have Fuwachitsu Evolution or any similar one to compare it with?
>>
File: lickandsplit.jpg (97KB, 954x765px) Image search: [Google]
lickandsplit.jpg
97KB, 954x765px
>be thinking for a few days that I should buy <x>
>go shopping eventually and begin to feel cart, get horny in the process
>fap
>Don't feel like buying anything after fap, logout and lose cart
>Repeat process
>>
>>14769319
Is nice isn't it.
>>
>>14769319
Honestly thought you meant shopping at the supermarket.

Yeah it seems like it's better to jerk off before you go shopping.
>>
>>14758443
>>14758445
Thanks for the input, it's always good. "Comfortable," though? Really? You're on a board of perverts in a thread for perverts that share your hobbies, there's no need to be embarrassed and of course we'd want to hear more than that anyway.
>>
>>14766085
>>14766085
That was one of my first holes too and I hated it. Every one of TH's Safe Skin holes have been too hard for me, to the point where it's hard to enjoy them and I'm even cut. I suppose the structure wasn't bad but it was too stiff to really get into for me.

I like what they've done with the box art though. It was still good before, but it's cuter now.

>>14769036
Well that's interesting, I'd be interesting in seeing how shopping with them goes. They'd better have free shipping or something though, otherwise QueenCat still seems like the go-to.

Also, isn't Tomax way past due for some new holes? All we've gotten in recent memory is the GK Idol.
>>
NLS really need new stock, they're falling behind.
>>
>>14769616
It sucks that no shop has everything I want in stock. If only there was a ordering and shipping aggregate that could order from multiple websites and ship them as one package...
>>
File: ohno.jpg (140KB, 721x697px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
140KB, 721x697px
Down the rabbit hole.
Wanted the puni virgin 1000 but its out of stock for some reason?
>>
>>14769996
Why buy KY from japan? Can't you go down to woolies and get a tube?
>>
>>14769996
Should've paid in JPY not AUD.
>>
File: 7098174a27e193ba2d0efe2951d37051.png (428KB, 989x1018px) Image search: [Google]
7098174a27e193ba2d0efe2951d37051.png
428KB, 989x1018px
>>14770005
Town of ~120 people
>>
>>14770024
Why do you care lmao, people buy condoms and ky from woolies every day. Source: worked there as a teen. Nobody cares dude.
>>
>>14770024
>>14770041
I had a friend buy an industrial amount of Vaseline for mould making and a cucumber for lunch.
The server didn't care.
>>
>>14770014
Anon hasn't paid at that point, he may well have paid in JPY.
>>
>>14770024
And they don't know your a creep yet?
>>
>>14770024
Do you live in Eromanga or Moe?
>>
>>14770024
>120 people
wow, I can't even imagine
>>
I ordered a couple things from Amazon for my first toys.
They shipped recently, but one item was left out and is still in "not yet shipped" status.
I just noticed in my bank account that Amazon gave my money back for that one thing.

Should I be worried?
>>
File: story_chara_00006.jpg (28KB, 296x474px) Image search: [Google]
story_chara_00006.jpg
28KB, 296x474px
>>14753540
http://www.meiki-guide.com/

What's your favorite kind of pussy senpai?
>>
>>14762935 here

>>14762939

Used the puni mini last night. Out of the box it's really soft and decently stretchy. No real smell, but it did leave a light powdery oily residue on my hands that I'm sure is to disappear after washing it more.

It's quite tight, though not so much as the lolinco, and there's definitely more pressure/vacuum at play. It resists being pushed down all the way, and if let go quick enough it'll probably pop itself off. The vacuum is only really noticeable to me when pulling out completely with an oddly satisfying 'pop.'

I only tried it with onatsuyu, which it seemed to need a lot of, but the interior texture isn't extremely stimulating. It is definitely satisfying and enjoyable, but I couldn't really feel much of what's going on. Will be trying with different lubes.

I don't really have much frame of reference aside from lolinco and mouth of truth though, so I should probably give those a bit of a rest to really get the full experience from this thing.

It's definitely enjoyable and for sub $20 bucks, I'm satisfied so far
>>
>2 more months
What will this years pepe announcement be?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaZ7EIZVKBQ
>>
File: rarest.jpg (28KB, 540x583px) Image search: [Google]
rarest.jpg
28KB, 540x583px
>>14770945
rare pepe
>>
>>14770945
>>14770945
memeworthy
>>
For Shipping to Canada from NLS, some people say to avoid DHL, some say it's good. Which should I go for if my package weighs about 7000g? Just don't wanna go to jail for a dumb law man
>>
should i buy
-lilith uterus soft + venus clone regular + 1 onatsuyo

or

-lilith uterus soft + lilith spiral dots + 2 onatsuyo
>>
>>14771158
sry second option actually is:

-lilith uterus soft + lilith spiral dots hard (i read its a better dick beater than slut announcer) + 3 (not 2) onatsuyo
>>
>>14771145
Just use EMS, why would you want DHL?
>>
File: 0259.jpg (142KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
0259.jpg
142KB, 960x720px
Just got my soft Kunoichi and man, I can't believe this thing is made of a solid substance. I thought it'd be about as soft like AGMv1 but it's way beyond my expectations.
Too bad that I fapped right before I got the package, now I'll have to wait a day or two before I get to use it.

Got a set of Honey Drops just so I could min-max the weight and I think I remember RDC recommending it back in the day. Also it was just 140 yen for 3 x 20ml so it seemed like a solid deal as long as it's at least half decent.
It contains citric acid and actual honey apparently, so I don't think it was created with onaho use in mind.

By the way, does anyone know the ingredients of Golden Lotion? The refill pack that I bought doesn't seem to have them listed.
>>
>>14771253
Don't know, first time buying this stuff and went off :(
>>
Onahole virgin here (also kissless virgin due to shutin NEET).

I read up on the pastebin, did a couple hours of searching and decided to play it "safe" and go with a Big Rina. I'm about 6" but that wasn't at full horny hardness, average girth. As far as I can tell the Rina should do me fine, and the reviews of it put it at a very good point for the price.

The Lolinco was the other option, but I didn't want to gamble too much with my first purchase.

Is the (big) Rina a good product? I'll know myself in a few days (spent 20 gbp on shipping) but some reassurance or panic inducing posts would be nice.

Also, does anybody use bad dragon cumlube with their holes? I have a bunch of the stuff unopened.
>>
File: 13e9514e10e3eac4d95694f5988cc641.png (342KB, 628x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13e9514e10e3eac4d95694f5988cc641.png
342KB, 628x1000px
>>14771991
regular Rina was my first hole. I thought it was great back when I got it despite its smell, stickiness and flimsy as fuck inner layer (after a dozen uses, my dick scrapped off about 50% of it). It was a bit tricky to penetrate the womb before the cervix got ruined, my dick would often poke out of the back.
It was too small for me, to the point when it basically flew off my dick like a rocket whenever I let go of it while fully erect. I ended up piercing through it, but I suppose the padding should prevent it better in the big version.
In retrospect, its only really good point was the hot exterior design. It's functional and a decent beginner's hole. First holes are mostly only good for finding out what material and tightness you prefer, learning maintenance and experimenting with lube alchemy.
Should've went for Tomax anything if you had the money though.
>>
>>14770238
I don't see any problems there.
They probably couldn't get it and you got your money back.
The only issue would be if you had to pay more for shipping.
Either way, did you try contacting the seller?
>>
I know you have to clean these out with warm water and soap, but how do you do it without tearing the onahole to get into the deep parts? especially if it has a womb
>>
File: loli.jpg (624KB, 960x1422px) Image search: [Google]
loli.jpg
624KB, 960x1422px
>find old onahole
>still semen in it
>clean thoroughly with soap and water
>doesn't smell anything
>???
>>
>>14772445
>using a used onahole
That's pretty nasty
>>
File: 1454957942260.gif (58KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454957942260.gif
58KB, 300x250px
>>14772487

It was my own, I just had forgotten about it.
>>
>>14772498
Oh I was thinking you found a used onahole in the garbage or something. I don't really know why I thought that but it made for a terrible image.
>>
>>14772501
Maybe you have a fetish you aren't completely aware of? Wanna buy my onahole?
>>
>>14772570
I'm pretty upset at you now since that made me blush.

That's too close to being 3D porn though.
>>
Which countires are safe to order loli holes with packaginng to? Just Japan and the USA?
>>
>>14772606
Canada, Syria, Great Britain
>>
>>14772606
Finland
>>
>get drunk on saturday
>cum deep in my lilith uterus
>too drunk to clean
>sunday too hungover to clean
>suddenly remember today what I've done
>another 8 hours until i come home

Am I fucked?
>>
>>14772644
nah
>>
Why am I so fucking asshurt and nervous about buying one of these while I live with my mom.
>>
>>14772780
Because masterbating lowers your iq. I'm sure if you ask her she'll help you ou tjust like a real nippon mommy.
>>
I want to buy onatsuyu on amazon for $13 but the shipping takes about 20 days, but 3 days for $36
Is there a different site for better delivery or should i just take the 3 days for $36
>>
>>14773059
How horny are you?
>>
>>14773059
get it for $13 and buy some other lubricant like astroglide locally to use in the meantime.
$36 for lube is fucking retarded, especially for something medium-low grade like onatsuyu
>>
>>14773096
>onatsuyu
>Medium-low grade

What are the top tier lubes then?
>>
>>14773096
wasnt onatsuyo the god tier lotion?
>>
>>14773115
ones that aren't pretty much just sodium polyacrylate mixed with water

>>14773122
more like e/jp/in mene lotion
>>
>>14773151
so whats a good lotion i should buy? peace? velvet?
>>
>>14773182
The one you like the most and that won't rape your wallet.
If you like onatsuyu or want to try it then go for it, I just wanted to say that paying $36 for a mug of water with salt is not the wisest transaction
>>
>>14773091
probably enough to buy it for $36 but
>>14773096
has a good point

what im planning to get:
>Lolinco (does this come with a free sample?)
>usb warmer
>onatsuyu
>>
>>14772130
I think that's the case for many onaholes getting good reviews. They are basically first time owners and, I'd rate my first onahole a 10/10 too.

But I just don't know if these 20$ are going to match the Tomax products that seem to have much better quality.

I want to try different stuff but it always fucking breaks or wears down.
>>
>>14767823
Yeah I bought 17B from Amazon from ToyGiftshop vendor or at least I think was their name, but yeah like I mentioned I had no idea it was suppose to cost more. I don't have other onas because I've been contemplating what I should get next even before I discarded it which in hindsight it was still very good and usable it was me being stupid. I still kind of half to get another one I still have a ton of lube that comes packaged on onas and the bottle I got. I wanted to try Cyclone or something powered. I also thought about getting the onacon that USB one that links up custom maid or other but I think I'll wait on that stuff until VR is good. HA!
>>
Saw that OtonaJP just released the soft version of the Puni Hole DX, so uh this happened.
>>
>>14773725
The Mero Mero Frog looks pretty nice, would you mind giving it a review here when you get it?
>>
>>14773784

I'll give my first impressions, and when I use it enough I'll try to do a full review. I have a bunch of shit I should review honestly but I'm too lazy. I'll get to it one day, though.
>>
File: 170BackBreakingPounds.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
170BackBreakingPounds.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
Hip game on fleek
>>
>>14771456
From Rends' site:
Purified water
Glycerin
Polyquaternium-39
Carboxyvinyl polymer
Polyacrylic acid
EDTA-2Na
Ethanol
Menthol
Arginine
Citrulline
Prunus Persica leaf extract
Sodium hyaluronate
Aloe vera extract
Garlic extract
Persimmon's tannin extract
Scutellaria baicalensis extract
Coix seed extact
Perilla frutescens extract
Houttuynia extract
Champignon extract
Oolong extract
Plantago herb extract
Cranberry extract
>>
anyone order directly from hotpowers?
Anything I should know besides what it says on the pastebin.

how much is shipping generally? west coast US here

I said "please remove packaging" in the remarks/comment box. just to be safe from customs. hopefully they will understand that
>>
Exhentai is down for days now. I can't even fap now. Onaholes are useless.
>>
File: 20160215_055148.png (1MB, 1920x976px) Image search: [Google]
20160215_055148.png
1MB, 1920x976px
>>14774188
It isn't for me.
>>
>>14774089
My god...
>>
>always see these threads
>pass them off looking for borderline /e/ touhou threads
>acquire new PC
>forget to download an adblocker
>see j-list banner
>over 5 lbs of ass, pussy & feet
>welp
>came in today
>then came inside it today
>best day of my life

So, I take it now is the time where I take a second job to buy one of the life sized ones?
>>
>>14774089
I forgot this website's name
>>
>>14774089
>>14774297
I do believe they are pipedream extremes.
>>
>>14774184
HopPa requires a 4k JPY handling fee for intl. orders, and EMS prices will be used. It may be more economical for you to use a proxy service to avoid the 4k handling fee from HopPa. Below is the link for EMS rates, and please add a few more hundred grams for the box just to be safe as an estimate. Through your forwarding service, they may use the box already packed by HopPa provided HopPa removes the packaging. Depending on your forwarding service, they may charge you a bit if you ask them to remove the packaging, and may require a new box as the fidelity of the packing has been compromised.

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/ems_all_en.html

I have to update that on the guide, and that little spelling error on storage.

Thank you for flying with /ona/.

>>14774089
Very nice. Have you tried having it sit on top of your face while the other is on your hip?

>>14774297
Seductive Midnight Candy Shop.
>>
File: 2aWXBNe.jpg (843KB, 2391x1345px) Image search: [Google]
2aWXBNe.jpg
843KB, 2391x1345px
>>14774313
At 85 pounds its a very lifelike smothering experience.
>>
>>14774326
How are the tunnels though, worse than your average onahole, or good quality?
>>
>>14774332
Tunnels are smooth and textureless and at 12" IIRC. I've emailed them about that, but lost the screenshot. Apparently they had a poll on that and the majority preferred it having no ribbed or bumpy textures. The main selling point is the mass and form, so I suppose having a generic tunnel would be the best course of action for them, as it may bring the product down in terms of use. Still, the hefty price tag works the with mass involved, and is cheaper than most JP hips per kg.
>>
File: RealNiggasEatAss.jpg (751KB, 2391x1345px) Image search: [Google]
RealNiggasEatAss.jpg
751KB, 2391x1345px
>>14774332
Nothing special at all. I'm more in it for the face in booty play
>>
>>14774370
>>14774384
That's sorta sad. I can see why they did that though.
>>
>>14774326
Buttjobs?

I'm not strong enough to easily maneuver 85 lbs of ass, I'm afraid...
>>
>>14774313
ah ok, I never knew about the handling fee. I will try ordering off amazon.jp then.
There anyway I can tell what prefecture the item will be shipping from?
>>
>>14774313
its this hole by the way
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0156DJRZ4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5
>>
>>14774459
>>14774467
For Amazon.jp, you may need to check with the sellers themselves. As for HopPa, I think they're still in Akiba but they are moving to a different location I have yet to read about. If you are proceeding with a proxy service, JSS is located at Shiojiri, Nagano. You will need to check with other forwarding/proxy services for their location should you be interested in intra-Japanese shipping.
>>
File: SizeComparison.jpg (484KB, 1046x1860px) Image search: [Google]
SizeComparison.jpg
484KB, 1046x1860px
>>14774392
Better start liftin nigga
>>
>>14774188
I've been fapping about every 5 hours for the past 3 days so it's just you
>>
Anyone else find that buying an onahole has curbed their masturbation habits? I'm always like 'man I don't want to do it with my hand cos it won't feel as good' and at the same time I can't be fucked using the onahole cos I'm too lazy to clean it up

So I guess I gotta thank onaholes for making me wank less and be more productive
>>
How do you guys dispose of unwanted damaged holes? What do you do with your original packaging?

Please do not recommend i microwave it.

I would like to play a prank on someone but i'm sure specs of my DNA can be found in my hole. My very first hole is done for and i plan to replace it and buy others i will be taking good care of.
>>
File: 20160215_082225.png (51KB, 404x271px) Image search: [Google]
20160215_082225.png
51KB, 404x271px
90 freedom sheckles for Puni DX with Prime

en-nls has them for 10,471 yen plus shipping which is over. Good deal I like to think.
>>
>>14774188
hitomi.la
>>
>>14764561

Used it last night once so first impressions

Significantly smaller than the mouth of truth overall. Texture is smooth and soft to the touch, 'cleanest' out of the box so far I've dealt with. No real powdery/oily residue left on the hands

Interior is again, smaller as well. The tongue is smaller/thinner and doesn't feel like it pushes up against the roof of the 'mouth' as hard as the mouth of truth. The teeth however seem a bit bigger and thicker, significantly more noticeable, and due to the smaller size they are much more prominent. I love the teeth in the mouth of truth, and on this one I'd say I like it even more due to them giving even more lower shaft stimulation

The overall mouth texture feels very similar, though not quite as firm as the mouth of truth. When you start getting to the 'throat' area though I did start losing any sense of the textures and it just felt tight. It kinda felt like I was getting stuck under the tongue and just pushing it back, though I know I wasn't. I'm sure it'll loosen up with more use.

The biggest difference I feel is how much more vacuum there is to this. It really likes to clamp down and stay on until you get to the throat area where it starts pushing back.

I did notice however if I angled it right there's one spot where my dick would start poking out the side rather than following the tunnel, and it seems quite thin, might be a trouble spot
>>
>>14774900

Keep it for repair/grafting other onaholes?
>>
File: TheDream.jpg (310KB, 897x1594px) Image search: [Google]
TheDream.jpg
310KB, 897x1594px
>>
>>14773725
Please provide a review on pepe hot lotion.
(Or any other anon who already tried it.)
>>
File: 1453913124923.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
1453913124923.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
I've been looking this thing everywhere but I can't find it.
Would any of you guys know where to get it? (on the right)

Also why is /jp/ SFW when we're all NEETS?
>>
>>14775497
Don't lewd Nozomi. Nozomi is pure.
>>
>>14775538
Nozomi is my own personal little butt slave though, she's always loved tenderly.
>>
how many are you peeps using that discord chat.
>>
File: 1455243981813.png (76KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455243981813.png
76KB, 400x400px
>live with rents
>trying to discretely throw out onahole
>>
>>14775938
Rip a shirt, wrap it up, throw it away.
>>
>>14775912

Looks like there's quite a few people in it, but it's not super active
>>
>>14775497

Otona has what looks like 2 others from the same series, could possibly put in a product request
>>
>>14774093
thanks, man
>Ethanol
>Menthol
I read the second one as Methanol and got scared there for a second
>>
>>14774089
What's the material like? Seems extremely hard
>>
So I placed my first order with NLS yesterday, woke up with an email saying that they'd reply to the message I left (asking for the packaging to be removed; I forgot to select the option during checkout) and the order having been shipped a few hours after the reply. But when I log in I can't see any of the replies. Do messages disappear post shipping?
>>
File: 1323573227416.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1323573227416.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>Selected DHL shipping
>Totally forgot about the declarations part
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK, I'm sweating here, it's all over.
>>
>>14776571
I've asked them to either cancel or swap to EMS shipping with labeling as figurine, has anybody dealt with NLS with this before?
>>
>>14776571
It contained one "Special order service" item, dying here.
>>
>>14774326
Are they filled with fucking bricks?
>>
>>14776668

Are you saying yours arent?
>>
>>14776668
>fucking bricks
That a new type of brick? I can understand wanting a white wall, but that's a bit too far
>>
>>14776571

Placed an order yesterday, sent in a message asking them to remove the packaging less than an hour after placing the order. Hope they did, don't want UK customs to fuck me over for loli. I've never even bought an onahole before.

They were fine with my big ol' horse and wolf cocks though, sans a 20 gbp processing fee.
>>
How much lube do you need for onahole?
2-3 drops?
10 drops?
Bump a lot inside?
>>
>>14774779
Depends... Either
A) Too lazy to get out onahole+lube+etc. AND then clean the onahole + powder it --> fap by hand
B) Too lazy, but willing to use onahole. Use it and spend 5-10 minutes cleaning..

Concerning the feeling and stimulation...
Onaholes feel great, are soft, sex simulation, creampie, and having interesting structures = variety.
Using hand is also still nice. Firmer grip, last longer, easier to pause (with onahole cumming is just too tempting), less work/cleaning, etc.
So both have their pros and cons... I choose depending on mood and laziness. If I didn't have to clean the onaholes after each use I'd use them more often and use more than one at a time (I once switched between 4 and cleaning them took like 30 minutes -__-)
You should appreciate your hand(s) more, they aren't bad^^

I can't say whether I fap less after getting my onaholes. It's been maybe 3 years since I got them, so I obviously got older. I definitely don't fap as much as when I was a teen.
>>
>>14775938
Disposal shouldn't be a big issue...
Cut it in pieces... put them in the trash... if you worry too much, put them in bags or some empty food packaging... still worry too much? throw away the pieces in public trash cans ffs
Or take a walk in the woods/mountains/sea and drop the pieces lol (littering, I know... small children and animals could suffocate on it... I know)
>>
>>14777181
lots of factors go into that decision. i've found it depends on my mood, the ona being used, whether i'm in a rush or not...

generally, 1 drop on the outer and inner lips each and 1 or 2 down the chamber and take my time. re-apply sparingly if it dries out and/or spit doesn't help
>>
>>14777181
One of my first onaholes came with a small bottle of lube, maybe 45ml or something. I emptied it after 2 years of using just a couple of drops each time.
Another onahole came with ~120ml of lube, which will last for some time.

Personally I don't like too much lube as it gets too wet and decreases the feeling of the inner structure. It's also a waste of lube if you come too fast after pouring a lot inside lol. Too small amounts of lube and the onahole sticks too much, feels too rough or doesn't work at all lol
Just put a bit at the entrance and a bit at the tip of your dick and apply more when needed.
Sometimes I don't use lube at all because precum is sufficient.

Well, it also depends on the type of lube you have and the amount. Thick lube can be watered down... Big bottles can last long if you use little. If you have a bigger bottle you should just try different amounts in different onaholes. Cheers
>>
Hey what's up, I'm Dr. Big C0ck.

>>14765323
It was one of the first two holes I bought (the other one was nekokko mi nyan)

I didn't really enjoy it, and I much preferred the nekokko mi nyan (which I highly recommend as a first hole, by the way). Like >>14769483 I found it too hard.

However, this was just my personal experience with it, and it might turn out that you really like it.
>>
>>14777293
>I emptied it after 2 years
god fucking damn it I got 12ml sample one and there's still more than half of it. My onatsuyuu would stay in the box for real.
>>
I ordered the following a couple days ago and I am way too excite https://iamdollusa.com/product/riley/

This will be the longest month of my life. I'll of course be back with pics and let everyone know how it is.
>>
>>14775938
What I did was, I wrapped it in a paper towel and then put it into a small opaque plastic bag and tied it up then put it in the plastic bag in the bin in my room which is also filled with tissues and other trash and then I just took out the garbage to the outside bin as usual and no one suspects a thing. Who the fuck goes through someone elses garbage anyway.

Has anyone tried Glycerin based lube? My noob knowledge of chemistry would consider that as something you clean dishes with and would probably burn the skin off your dick http://en-nls.com/pict1-4682?c2=19000000
>>
>>14773619
Ah, that sucks to only have one onahole and then have to throw it away. I would've kept it as a memento and I rarely keep things^^
My first order from NLS contained 4 "cheap" onaholes, my second order only 2. Yet I have 6 decent-to-great onaholes instead of just 1 or 2. At first the market was overwhelming and I didn't even know whether I "needed" an onahole, so I went for variety and cheap instead of just one expensive hole. And I learned a lot about materials and structures that way. Worth every Cent^^
Those powered onaholes aren't my thing, but they're interesting^^

My general tips:
1. Get what you want!
2. Don't give a shit about popularity. Others may like it, but they're not you! Reviews are still helpful! (look out for pictures and videos)
3. Cheap != bad, expensive != good; many factors determine quality, so don't be prejudiced
4. When inexperienced, go for variety
5. Don't start with fancy stuff or spend too much money if uncertain
6. Factory defects are possible, doesn't mean the onahole is ALWAYS bad

Last night I ordered the 18€ Rina from Deputi-Japan on Amazon. Screw it^^ Reputation seems fine and I've wanted one for years! Shipping could take a month, let's see. I'll post my experiences when/if it arrives.
>>
>>14774384
>>14774531
>>14774326
Where did you get these? Link please!
>>
>>14777344
Looked it up: 50ml bottle
I've got several of these small ~5/10ml samples, but I never used them.

Either I just don't need that much lube, or my 50ml and 120ml bottles are a kind of lube that can be used like that? They're not ultra thick, but also not too watery... too sticky on skin but perfect to moisten the inside of onaholes^^
>>
>>14777485
Seductive Midnight Candy Shop
>>
>>14774326
85 pounds god damn how much was the shipping?
>>
Where do you guys buy lube? I current have a pretty big order on NLS and I'm not sure if I want to buy some big heavy lube from there too if I can get it elsewhere.
>>
>>14777512
pretty sure it can last for 2-3 months before I get new hole with free lube again.
>>
File: 1353800194275.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1353800194275.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>14777514
>$930
Pfft, I might as well spend a month at a brothel.
>>
My 2 bottles of Onatsuyu, Virgin Age: Admission, and Fuwa Cyun just arrived. I'll try and write a review for Fuwa Cyun soon. I've never done one, so it's probably going to be shit.
>>
File: fork.png (362KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
fork.png
362KB, 792x792px
What kind of a shit world do we live in that a drawing on a box is something to remove before importation, in fear of being charged with a heinous crime?
>>
>>14777422
pretty much all expensive (~600 yen/150ml) kinds are glycerin-based. Ubujiru, Golden Lotion, Alice, exe, finish&sleep, Astroglide, the list goes on.
Glycerin is a base ingredient for all kinds of cosmetics, from toothpaste to skin cream.
>>
>>14776116
>Otona
I uhhh I can't find any store with this name in it.
Sorry I'm still a little new to this buying stuff.
>>
>>14774941

i spent $170 for mine after shipping. you did good.
>>
>>14778164

Try OtonaJP
>>
File: snip.png (201KB, 458x378px) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
201KB, 458x378px
Are there any (decent) xeno themed holes?
>>
First time buyer here, its 2 weeks im searching for something good, is this ok? im 6inch long 5inch girth

-onatsuyo
-usb warmer
-Virgin Age admission (hard or normal?)
-Daisyuki hold

i d like to buy something that let me cum as fast as possible, is this ok? also otonajp or nls? im from europe
>>
>>14778325
I second this but i rather have some form of monster girl onahole.. something that feels different but way better. I know there is a mermaid one but im not sure how good it is.
>>
>>14778358
>-usb warmer
cheap poorly made junk, just use hot water
>-Virgin Age admission (hard or normal?)
since you're a first timer, just go normal
>i d like to buy something that let me cum as fast as possible
why? the pita of cleaning and drying holes is not worth it if the session is so short
>>
>>14778389
It's alright, but the quality of the construction leaves a lot to be desired. Wouldn't mind getting those two sheep holes.
>>
>>14778395
because i want to last longer even if i am virgin, so i need practice
>>
>>14778412
Protips from a guy who lasts way too long for his gf to handle:
1. Develop some real sick fetishes that almost no girl wants to try, regular sex and porn will feel boring and you will last longer.
2. Edge (fap but do not get orgasm) alot, with death grip. This will keep your sensitivity low, but still keep you horny enough to stay hard.
>>
How soft is the Rina (big)? Some of the reviews make it out to be fairly so, and I might just go with the Virgo if that's the case.
>>
>>14771456
Thing looks like the satyr monster girl hole texture.
>>
File: 1_1444098300_m_nd9qe.jpg (627KB, 590x865px) Image search: [Google]
1_1444098300_m_nd9qe.jpg
627KB, 590x865px
I'm still waiting for Gichi Tight Virgin to hit US amazon. I don't think it's worth the import hassle, but I wanna try that partial dual layer cervix thing.
>>
>>14778676

i had one of these. im about 5.5" and it was a bit too short for me, though i liked it. the "cervix thing" hurt my head though its a really tight fit back there. i ended up ruining mine one day by leaving my usb warmer in too long.
>>
File: putithere.jpg (404KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
putithere.jpg
404KB, 1000x750px
>>14777795
$930 is a little stiff for 85 lbs of ass...

If you are going to throw that kind of money around for two you might as well go all out and get one of these...
>>
File: sharpieincooter.jpg (263KB, 796x524px) Image search: [Google]
sharpieincooter.jpg
263KB, 796x524px
>>14778732
>>
>>14778732
>>14778736
That crosses the border from sexual wellbeing to mental illness IMO...
>>
>>14778778
It's not like any of us will ever fuck a real girl anyway. Might as well get the 2nd best thing
>>
>>14778791
Uncanny valley would kill my boner though.
>>
As I promised the other anon a few days ago, here is my review for Fuwa Cyun W: http://pastebin.com/NuNkSMAR

Let it be known that I have never been a good writer. I also have never done a review for something like this before. I would be happy to answer any questions that I may have failed to address.
>>
>>14778796
Also, I stole Rjob's format, because I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>14778791
I could fuck a real girl but why bother? Way too much effort for what it's worth when I can just fap with various rubber vaginas in my room.
>>
>>14778796
>13,97cm
which laser tool did you use to measure your junk?
>>
>>14778839
None. It was just a conversion that was a little too specific
>>
How are Tomax holes for 4 inches? Any recommendations for small or stick to a different brand?
>>
how do i use onahole with foreskin still
>>
>>14779118
Same way you fuck a bitch. You stick your dick in and pump away.
>>
>>14779125
the tip of mah dick feels super sensitive and hurts a tiny bit the first time i use it
>>
>>14779137
Take it slowly then. You'll adjust with time. If your foreskin is extremely tight, take it slow and use lots of lube. You can tear it if you're too rough. You don't want to rip the skin.
>>
>>14779147
how do i know if i already ripped the skin, i used a lot of lube but since it was the first time i kinda went a little ham
>>
>>14779156
If you ripped the skin, there would be a visible tear / wound. You'd be able to feel it too. If so, it'll heal though. Just have to hold off on touching it for a week or so.
>>
>>14778865
I read they are good. The guide says venus real soft is the most realistic experience at the moment. From my research i think best tomax onaholes are lilith uterus, lilith dots, venus clone and venus real. Too bad venus is 75 euro in europe. Im thinking of buying lilith, still undecided
>>
File: 1453913536193.jpg (723KB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
1453913536193.jpg
723KB, 4128x3096px
>>14778320
Ah thank you!
Yes it looks like they have two called Premium XYZ.
Gd damn it why do they need to say it's a high school girl.
I hope the Nozomi one just says Premium Idol Hole.
It's an anal cup so I don't know if it'll be big enough for me.
>>
>>14778778
I don't know, having arms and legs as well as an actual body would make it much better for me at least.
You'd be able to get creative with positions. It's not like girls don't go overkill with their toys, they've got some shit that would make them cum in seconds with 4 motors, beads, clitoral suction and electric shocks all in one.
That seems about the same as buying a doll.
>>
>>14779268
And do you think many girls have such equipment? I don't give a fuck about buying a doll, but I don't think all these toys you see in JAVs are that common in real life.
>>
File: 1_1438071055_m_72Qs5.jpg (1015KB, 590x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1_1438071055_m_72Qs5.jpg
1015KB, 590x1697px
>>14778707
Bummer. I'm slightly longer and a bit girthy. Might never manage to push through that cervix. Maybe I'll go for that slutty athlete instead
>>
im looking for something with a womb

what would you recommend besides the Lillith Uterus?
>>
File: manuel or automatic.jpg (101KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
manuel or automatic.jpg
101KB, 1000x1000px
why does everything from Tenga look like the inside of my cars transmission
>>
>>14779268
A lot of guys but them for posing and photography. Some are even women:

http://thestacyleigh.tumblr.com/tagged/realdoll

This would be no different than the BJD threads instead the dolls are bigger and you can have sex with them. Kinda win win.
>>
>>14779394
You would be flabbergasted at the tsunami of rubber horsecocks, 30 lb. hips, and silicone dolls Asia sends to North America.
>>
>>14779477
[muffled eurobeat plays in the distance]
>>
>>14779477
What you don't want to fuck your car?
>>
any anon reviews for the campus life athlete type?
>>
>>14778676
Oh I ordered one of those from otonajp. Should be getting it by the end of this week. $30 plus $18 shipping.
>>
>>14779528

Not sure about any reviews, but I just ordered it along with some other things yesterday. Probably gonna take ~2 weeks for it to show up, so I can, and plan to, give a first impression when it arrives.
>>
Tight Virgin vs Daisuki Hold vs Campus LIfe Onahole. Which two should I get?

Note: I already have Lolinco, TMOT, Ubu Virgin and VA: A but I want to try something new.
>>
So I got Campus life Tidy. I liked it a lot, felt good. But my dick was too girthy for it and ripped the hole.
>>
If I order a "Venus Real Soft" from Amazon will it show up in a box that shows that I'm a delinquent? Or is it discreet?
>>
>>14779677

It's gonna show up in a plain brown amazon box

Like everything else from amazon save for shit too huge they don't bother reboxing
>>
>>14779688
Thanks. I've only ever ordered from OtonaJP / EN-NLS. What about the label, does it say anything?
>>
Anyone tried this out yet? It's on the second page of most sold with only one review and I don't think either of the onahole reviewers have written about this before.
http://otonajp.com/double-mattari-onahole/
>>
>>14779772
Rubber vagina replica in big bold letters printed in red.
>>
File: nurse-cq-insert-main.jpg (151KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
nurse-cq-insert-main.jpg
151KB, 1200x900px
about to order Nurse's CQ Insert

https://www.toydemon.com/nurse-s-cq-insert

my first onahole, and i wanted to check with /ona/ before i for sure made any purchases

anyone have this? is it good? too soft or too firm?
>>
I think I watched my Fuwa Chitsu Evolution too much on the outside, and now it became so sticky that it absorbed a shit ton of dust that I cannot clean no matter how I clean with hot water and soap. The only way is to rip off a bit of the material, it's so stretchy and sticky that I can grab a dust particle and rip it but I rip a little part of the hole that is fusionned with it, and it takes forever. How the fuck am I supposed to clean it? I'm sad, I didn't like this hole so much at first, but I just discovered a great way to enjoy it and now it's dirty.
>>
>>14780159
alcohol and cotton balls?
>>
>>14779825
Yeah, I've got one. It's a little softer than what I think of as "typical" hardness. It has a lot of suction. The longer you fuck it the more it sucks you in and the more stimulating it becomes. Every several minutes you might want to pull out and reinsert to get rid of the suction so it's not overstimulating. The uterus is pretty intense cause of the suction. Pretty easy to clean too.

all in all I like it alot
>>
>>14780159
>it became so sticky that it absorbed a shit ton of dust that I cannot clean no matter how I clean with hot water and soap
This happened to me and my Lolinco. I used her to slap a mosquito and now she has a permanent impact mark.
>>
>>14780231
thanks
i was dubious at first

now its in processing and should be here within 6 days
>>
>>14780244
>I used her to slap a mosquito
you guys crack me up
>>
>>14769408
Oh no, by "nerves," I did not mean that I lacked the will to describe the sensation in detail, but that I don't believe that the nervous system present in my penis suffices to transmit detail in sufficient particularity for me to describe it in a way that would be useful. I meant nerves literally. Perhaps this is the circumcision, perhaps not.

Perhaps the prominence of the features in the other sleeves from Bad Dragon is due to the firmness of the material (significantly firmer than the Puni DX). The features of the Puni DX are distinctive without being too prominent, perhaps due to it being a soft toy relative to the Bad Dragon toys. The features of the Husky from Bad Dragon are not distinctive, but it hugs you snugly, with a 'pull' that is more subtle than and much preferable to the vacuum of a closed onahole - it doesn't feel like a tangible vacuum pulling you forward so much as the walls pulling you in.

That it doesn't rely on distinctive features is a boon for repeated use, as I think the Puni DX relies entirely on its soft, but distinctive features that become much less distinctive after the first shot (dramatically reducing its appeal), whereas the effect of the Husky is preserved even if I go 3-4 times in a row.
>>
>>14773096
Astroglide is shit. Absolutely shit tier. I used it for some holes and didn't appreciate them until I switched lube on a whim.
>>
>>14774326
>>14774384
>>14774531

Jesus, 25" width? "Realistic"? I don't even want to imagine how much a woman would have to weigh for that to be true.
>>
>>14780523
it's not realistic, it's more for the fetish factor of a large ass
>>
>>14780546
>>14780523

It's not like many of us here have chances with much more than fat chicks, so I'd say it's within the realm of possibility
>>
File: AbsolutelyDank.jpg (433KB, 1046x1860px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDank.jpg
433KB, 1046x1860px
>>14780523
I need to be able to build a house in it to get off. Whens the 40 inch version doe?!
>>
Has anyone tried the Hard version of the Puni Hole DX? If so, how is it relative to the normal?
>>
>>14780603
I wish I was your roommate.
>>
File: NOTOUCH.webm (3MB, 1900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NOTOUCH.webm
3MB, 1900x1080px
>>14780614
You aren't allowed to touch or even talk to my waifu. Looking is permitted, but anything else and you will get a stern talking to.
>>
>>14780666

Jesus that is glorious

How bad is cleaning?
>>
>>14778796
Nice la, my chinpo is around 14cm also so I may enjoy both sides. Is the free bag nice?
>>14777798
Please include some images.
>>14780666
That's a big ass.
>>
>>14780666
s-so uhh..
any chance of some videos of you enjoying yourself, if you know what I mean?
>>
>>14780666
Damn that's some jiggle
>>
File: 1451203315083.jpg (302KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451203315083.jpg
302KB, 1280x720px
>>14780666
The future is now.
>>
File: DeliciousBrown.jpg (437KB, 1046x1860px) Image search: [Google]
DeliciousBrown.jpg
437KB, 1046x1860px
>>14780689
What are you some sort of cuck?

>>14780678
Let's just say, I'm glad I used to lift on the regular.
>>
>>14780714
Maybe I'm a girl who likes to self insert as the jiggling booty.
>>
File: LewdOverload.jpg (513KB, 1046x1860px) Image search: [Google]
LewdOverload.jpg
513KB, 1046x1860px
>>14780728
That's the most lewd thing I've ever heard of. I need to take more extra lewd pics, maybe combine my busty ai chan with these.
>>
>>14774288
>buying anything from J-list
Surely this is bait.
>>
>>14778732
That's pretty hot. Where can I buy one of these?

I wonder what the hole texture is like though. I wonder if you could ask them to make one that you can put your own hole into...
>>
>>14780759
maybe one day you'll make the video right?!
>>
>>14780764

never bought from jlist, but im curious about why people dislike it. are they overpriced or something?
>>
>>14780791
yeah
>>
>>14771158
>venus clone regular
Do not do this. Get the soft. I was tricked by another anon here into getting the regular and it sucks.
>>
>>14780666
holy shit thats a lot bigger than I thought it was
or maybe you're a manlet?
also nice trips, satan
>>
>>14781084
85 pounds, it's the ass of an average landwahle, but honestly it's like girls buying monster cocks,, it's more for the fetish factor.

I just don't like how the anus is below the cheeks instead of hidden between them.
>>
>>14779528
>>14779425
I'm worried about the depth and tightness. I like a tight hole but I'm just on the high end of average with above standard girth so interesting plasticunts like >>14778676 probably won't cut it. The campus life looks like the right blend of simple without being boring, tight, and durable. Interested in seeing what anons think.
>>
>>14779535
Guess that isn't too bad considering a free prime shipped 17 Bordeaux is about 35$ in the US.
>>
>>14781084
Two of them side by side is 50 inches, over 4 feet.
>>
>>14779621
Those all look interesting, but I have trouble with holes with a cervix. For the ones where the idea is penetrating the cervix I'm generally too thick and for ones where it's just there for you to impact and feel like you are pounding a 3D balls deep. That's the worst feeling ever.

I know a large part of holes is stimulating something impossible in real life, and I like that aspect, but when it's something I have first hand experience with and know is awful it kills my boner.
>>
>>14779634
Damn thin dicked japs!

How thick are you?
>>
>>14781254
Close to 6 inches.
>>
>>14781295
Fuck me. I'm at the 6" mark. If you tore the tidy then I'll split the athlete like a banana.

Guess I won't get to enjoy it's enticing spiral and nostalgic school team girl artwork.
>>
>>14780666
I used to do this to my mother as a kid. I think that's where my ass and mother fetish came from.
>>
File: front.jpg (885KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
885KB, 1936x1936px
hi /ona/

I recently got an inflatable body for my onaholes but have found that instead of fucking it, i've started sleeping with it and cuddling it. It feels really comforting to feel like I'm holding someone else.

I even own a rare realise swimsuit I bought on impulse that fits her perfectly, so she feels even nicer against my skin.

my question is, does anyone know of any full body air-bodies like this that are in a lying down pose, no bent arms or legs or anything like that?

also does anyone have any recommendations of what other clothes to dress her in that feel nice to cuddle against?
>>
File: back.jpg (946KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
946KB, 1936x1936px
>>14781819
>>
>>14781819
i was looking at nls air girls. yours is love body nana i guess. you are looking for something like this i think
http://en-nls.com/pict1-30805?c2=36100010

anyway i was thinking of buying
http://en-nls.com/pict1-17494?c2=36100010
do you think they are good for fucking onaholes or pillows are better?
>>
>>14782097
front my experience, air girls are good for fucking with them lying down and you pushing against them, that feels really good. However, using them ontop of you feels really weird as they are so light so i cant recommend that
>>
I got my first hole today, a lolinco and I'm worried about not cleaning it properly. Ive probably rinsed it 3 times by now and went all the way in with my fingers but I'm still worried. Should this be enough and I'm overreacting or should i get some disinfectant and lube my finger up with it and swish it around?
>>
>>14781819
have you at least considered a daki?
>>
>>14778575
Has anyone even tried this? Looks like a pretty simple design, but a beefy hole might be good for big dick round eyes.
>>
Today I realized that I've had my venus clone for 1 year and 9 months, and despite a bit of wear on the entrance its still pretty darn fine.
The evo 17 lasted a whole month before it came apart.

Venus durabilty sure is something else.
>>
>>14782388
please anon, i would like to buy a venus but what is the best between venus real, venus clone, lilith uterus? also is yours soft or regular?
>>
>>14782400
I'm sorry bro, I only ever had the clone. I can't tell you if the real or lilith is any better or not.

Mine is regular/medium/whatever. I choose that over the soft version because the evo 17 I had before the venus was soft, and it sort of felt like I was going into 'nothing'. No sensation from it.
But in hindsight, I probably should have gone for the soft venus clone anyway. The medium/regular version, even to this day, makes me have to pull out now and then, because it gets me too sensitive.
>>
>>14782454
is it tight? would you consier the venus clone a dick bully? can you compare it with other onaholes you have had if you dont mind? thanks
>>
>>14782284
It's probably fine, you should be more worried about drying it properly.
Squeeze the air out several times every ~10 minutes for 2-3 hours. After that clean one of your fingers, make it completely dry and check the insides for any hint of moisture.
If I'm not mistaken, Lolinco is made of the same Ag+ materials used in other Magic Eyes holes, so disinfectants are unnecessary.
>>
>>14782469
Tight? No, not really. I don't have a monster cock or anything, but am a slight bit above average. The venus can contain me completely without issue.

To be honest I'm not completely sure what the term dick bully entails completely, but any dick bullying it has ever done to me is probably because I picked the medium over the soft version.

Comparisons huh?
Well, my first hole was the bordeaux 17 (which lasted like half a year before the dual layers started come apart), in just pure 'kimochi rating' I feel like the clone rates lower than the bordeaux. It takes me quite a bit longer to finish in the venus compared to the bordeaux.
But then the evo 17 was a disaster that didnt have much sensation at all and fell apart within a month.
The only other hole I've had (still have) is the soft kunoichi, and I'm not really sure how to compare it with the venus. It's just a lot difference, smaller, a lot softer and has a different feel to it overal. It holds lube in a lot better than the venus when put horizontally. The venus just kind of slowly let the lube leak out when stuffing it into a pillow.
>>
>>14782487
the drying is a massive pain in the ass, but ill try to. thanks
>>
>>14781819
I know this feeling with the busty ai-chan
I frequently put it on this large sturdy/dense pillow I bought and then put a soft tshirt on top of it. So comfy falling a sleep while holding it.

Seriously considering getting a custom daki made with my waifu on it. Keeping it hidden from visiting relatives and friends might be a bit of a pain, but the emotional rest it'll bring will probably be worth it.
>>
>>14782645
if someone comes to visit put a blank sheet on it. those pillows are actually fairly common so just say it helps you sleep comfortably
>>
Is frog fucker anon here, how's that onahole.
>>
I want a girl to choose one for me, because they subconsciously choose one that is closest to their own vagine right?
>>
>bought my first onahole from jlist
>over 4 pounds of ass, pussy + feet
>finish quickly
>clean it
>still soft
>realize the people at jlist packed a pack of napkins with it
>have a laugh
>>
Just revisited my Lolinco after 2 months. I had nothing but bad memories of almost instantly climaxing with it after I first got it, but this time I was able to easily last 25 minutes and it was fucking amazing.

Maybe someday these onaholes will give me the stamina of a porn star.
>>
>>14783125
You have to bully the lolinco into submission. Don't let it boss your dick around, anon.
>>
File: KeroKero.jpg (62KB, 554x472px) Image search: [Google]
KeroKero.jpg
62KB, 554x472px
>>14782749

Right here, its hasn't even shipped out yet. Gonna take ~2 weeks, I went with SAL airmail for shipping because I have plenty to keep me occupied and it saved me 11 bucks.
>>
File: my student.jpg (56KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
my student.jpg
56KB, 400x300px
http://en-nls.com/pict1-40746

Anyone here tried this one?
>>
>>14779156
You'd feel it, be sure, any laceration there burns quite a bit with any irritation. Let it heal for a week and you're good to go again.
Sensitivity gets lower over time, you'll get over any pain eventually.
Now foreskin sliding back onto glans and hampering the sensation is a bummer but you'll have to deal with it.
>>
>>14783125
Lolinco is always amazing the 1st time, lasted like a minute.
I barely use it now though. my dick has worn it out and I literally have to squeeze it or sandwich it between something to get any decent friction.
>>
>>14780686
Same person for both of the Fuwa Cyun posts. The free bag is shit imo, but all I did was put it away. I don't use it. As for the pictures, all I have is a shitty HTC One M7 phone camera, so I'm not sure that it's any better than googling the hole / box.
>>
i am going to buy my first onahole (daisyuki hold + ubu virgin). im 16cm long 13 cm girth, are they a good choice?
Should i buy 1 or 2 bottle of ona tsuyu?
>>
>>14783733
Either one or onatsuyu + other lube.
You might not end up liking it and 1 bottle should still last you long enough.
>>
>>14783733
Depends on how you much you masturbate. I do it with onaholes on average of 3 times per week, and a bottle of lube that size lasts me about a year. The first time I bought onaholes though, I went through a bottle in like 3 months.
>>
Oh man, I haven't really used my onas much in a while and when I have it's been meh but I just used two different ones in a row and holy shit the second one felt like the first time I used one all over again. Is this the power of dry orgasm?

20 minute daze afterwards.
>>
>>14783777
>>14783784
ok thanks, yes ill try onatsuyu and peace. But maybe ill buy la bocca della verita with the warmer and lubes from nls, cause those onaholes maybe are too small
>>
>>14783819
>just used two different ones in a row and holy shit the second one felt like the first time I used one all over again
You must be an eroge protagonist.
>>
File: 148YL.jpg (201KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
148YL.jpg
201KB, 600x905px
>>14780771
http://www.yldoll.com/

I sometimes buy these in volume and sell on ebay/craigslist. I will probably be putting the one I still have new in box up on ebay within the month if anybody is interested.

Dolls come with two types of vagina, built in with all the usual pleasure nodules and engineered curves and what not, and an insertable vagina. The doll will have a larger cavity where the insert goes, fitting snug behind the vaginal lips. The insert is close in size to a Lilith Uterus, I think a lot of owners swap out the factory insert for the Lilith.
>>
>>14783859
>onatsuyu and peace
don't do it, they're practically the same. Get Ubujiru or Golden Lotion as your second.
>>
>>14783861
Not that anon, but is it really that unusual? My refractory period lasts about 3 minutes. So I generally either masturbate with same hole twice, or use two different ones. Granted, it doesn't feel as good the second time for me. But I can still cum anyway.
>>
File: Sans%20insert.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Sans%20insert.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>14783865
Without insert.
>>
File: With%20insert.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
With%20insert.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>14783928
With insert.
>>
File: IMG_0046.jpg (3MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.jpg
3MB, 3456x2304px
>>14783934
Same doll, different head (there's about fifity to choose from.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (3MB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
3MB, 2304x3456px
>>14783941
Great photography. Whoever took this shot knows dolls, cameras, lighting, contrast, etc.
>>
>>14783928
>>14783934
Whoever designed that is so bad at anatomy.
Neither of those are in the right place
>>
>>14783959
No, they are limited by the metal skeleton and durability. If they put the one hole, especially on inserts, too close to the other the wall the wall blows out and then nobody is happy. Other than that, even the cheaper TPE dolls out of China are near works of art.
>>
When you measure your dick do you push your ruler into the fat at the base of your penis or not? I don't know what to measure by.

I'm not huge or anything but it's a good half inch
>>
>>14784044
Yes you do, it is referred to as bone pressed erect length (bpel).
>>
>>14784053
Thanks and sorry, I remember reading that somewhere
>>
>>14771456
How is the drying rack? I've been skeptical of getting one.
>>
This stuff feels pretty overwhelming. Theres a lot that goes into getting the right hole and keeping it in good shape. Not to mention keeping it hidden.

I feel sick to my stomach that I'm going to do the wrong thing and waste money.
>>
>>14784142
Hey, no pressure man.

I was very worried when I first started. I come from a very religious home so at first I had the idea that it was sin. Pretty fucked up shit, desu.

Either way I bought one and the Bros in these threads have been very helpful at every step.

Now I destroy rubber pussy without worry and have the best orgasms God never wanted me to have.
>>
>>14784142
Measure your dick.
Figure out if you want something softer or harder, probably in the middle for your first time.
Find a hole you can fit.
Read reviews and make sure it's not shit.
Add lube, a bag, microfiber cloths, and maybe a warmer and you're set.

If need be have it mailed to a locker and/or have the packaging designs removed. Just take your time and take it easy. The legion of plastic vaginas isn't going anywhere.
>>
how do i get the inside to dry properly
>>
File: $_57.jpg (180KB, 1024x1542px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
180KB, 1024x1542px
if you need a loli head !

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Ds-Doll-Doll-Sweet-tete-He-/301872588614?hash=item4649022746:g:IVwAAOSwJb9Wq8nl
>>
it has been more than a year. I don't think I did too bad for picking the magic eyes lust gimmick as my first hole.
>>
So for dick measuring, am I missing it in the OP guide? Do I need to keep track of more than two metrics? I'm 6" long and 5" around almost exact. Is there a third measurement?

Also I see in the guide that tomax are the best, what should I expect to spend to get fully equipped? I need 1 hole and what else?
>>
This sounds "fun"

http://otonajp.com/mujigen-random-hole/
>>
>>14784044
I didn't when I was fat.

That's so when I lost weight I psyched myself into more confidence by thinking my dick as also getting bigger.
>>
>>14784214
can of compressed air
>>
Quick public service announcement on these, they are fragile as shit and break within two weeks. This is because on the inside, the two wires that are soldered onto the heating element are REALLY thin, and snap with a few gentle tugs or twisting. the wire is tied in a knot on the inside to prevent it from snapping when pulled, but there just isn't enough slack and the knot ends up doing nothing. To prevent it from breaking, just put a dab of superglue between the little rubber flap where the wire goes into the housing and you're good, now you have a good product. Just don't be a fucking idiot and let it melt your rubber pussies.
>>
>>14784475
Can anyone confirm that this supertrick glue will prevent it from breaking? Tossed mine away when it broke after 3weeks, might buy another one someday if it's true
>>
>>14784483
Using basic logic, it should. All you need it something to prevent the thin wires on the inside from being tugged at. Glue should do the trick.
>>
>>14784483

It should in theory. I've broken 3. The first one I threw away. The second one I cracked open and learned why it is so shit, tried to fix it without soldering, gave up and threw it away. The third one did the same thing as the second, but I actually fixed it sorta (would have been a lot easier and better if I actually owned a solderer, which I'm sure they aren't expensive at all) and it gets sorta warm. I got a 4th one and glued it, and so far it is still working fine after 2 months.
>>
>>14784483
yeah
but just just a warm towel, my man
>>
>>14784520

That won't warm the inside nearly as well as the warmer does. Warm water does work better and faster than the warmer, but I don't do that with my more sticky holes because then it washes all the cornstarch off and becomes a sticky gooey mess instead of a soft and smooth angel.
>>
>>14780666
Post a webm of you either spreading the cheeks or eating dinner off
>>
>>14784562
no don't waste a request on something dumb like that.
request for a webm of him actually using it
>>
>>14782876
None of them are close to a normal human vagina.
>>
>>14783200
Those fucking warts on it creep me out. Looks like one of those magiceyes monster holes before you flip it to anal mode.
>>
>>14784581
no but like.. the outside.
i just want it to be a gift you know, it feels more special.
>>
>>14784044
No. If you are fat and it negates some of your dick that should inspire you to lose that fat cap.
>>
>>14784588

Come on man, that's shallow. It's what's on the inside that truly matters.
>>
>>14784589
I guess. My GF got me one based on the art of the box which was nice of her. Before anyone "reeeeeee normy 3Dpd" we are a normal vanilla couple with a active sex life, but the both of us travel a fair amount for work so I beat off when she isn't around.
>>
>>14784629
You should let it slip to someone you know about how your hole feels better than your girlfriend. Make sure she is within earshot.
>>
>>14784652
this
it's great if you're a sadist, I love doing it to my gf
>>
>>14784655
>>14784652
Also maybe use it at night sometime while she is home and mumble some other girls name
>>
>>14784652
>>14784655
>>14784658
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>14784673
You just don't understant.
>>
>>14784691
That's not the type of shit you do to someone you love.
>>
If someone gets ahold of those new hotpower giant tatas, be sure to post a review. And maybe a video demonstration... no homo.
>>
>>14784652
>>14784655
>>14784658
Wtf is wrong with you cucks. No wonder you use holes over having a partner. Who would put up with that.
>>
File: mikami_smug.jpg (74KB, 483x523px) Image search: [Google]
mikami_smug.jpg
74KB, 483x523px
>>14784700
Not unless they get off to it.

Otherwise that's a pretty dick thing to do.
>>
>>14784706
>>14784700
>doesn't understand S&M
Also I'm personally just shitposting probably. I've never had a girlfriend so who knows what I'd be like.
>>
>>14784629
>>14784700
Yeah that's definitely not something I'm going to do.

1. It's flat out wrong no hole is as good as loving slash

2. I not an asshole who wants to hurt the feelings of the girl I love

3. She's not so damaged she'd respond to that with crazy sex.

Porn has clearly warped how you think real relationships work. I pity the sad traumatized girl that holds still long enough for you to hump them.
>>
>>14784722
Some girls enjoy to get bullied. my ex was into that, to the point where insulting her was getting tiresome so i broke up with her.

Some girls get off to that shit.
>>
>>14784730
Yeah, damaged girls. It's not cool to do that, and you're probably better off staying away from girls that are damaged like that.
>>
>>14784715
In my, admittedly limited, experience girls into that kind of degrading shit have some serious issues. Best case daddy never loved them and worst they got raped/molested.

I've tied my GF up a few times and she's into shibari type stuff then wear a turtle neck over it, but I would never publicly humiliate her to try and get us off.

Word of advice. If you meet a girl really into that watch out. Trouble is coming.
>>
>>14784740
Good thing I'm GF-less then isn't it.
It works fine on sadpanda
>>
>>14784750
Don't be so resigned about it. Plenty of fish in the sea, but you'll scare them off if you come at them thinking it's going to run like an h-mag. Weirdo fetish shit isn't something you break out on the first date.
>>
>>14784770
No I'm a vanillafag and most real women have had sex before.
>>
>>14784778
We like it pretty vanilla most of the time and she was a virgin when we started going out (19). It's not like it's impossible to find someone who isn't damaged just have to try a little bit. Besides not like you can't form a committed loving relationship with someone who isn't a virgin. It's like it goes black and white from virgin to total slut there is a whole spectrum in there of people who have been sexually active without being promiscuous.
>>
>>14784798
>Besides not like you can't form a committed loving relationship with someone who isn't a virgin
It's also not about her being a slut, but she's someone elses once she's had dick in her.
>>
>>14784805
true
>>
>>14784359
I have the Venus Real (Soft) and I think it or the normal version would be great first hole, so Tomax in general is probably a good choice.

>I need 1 hole and what else?
Lube is a must. There are many choices but you can't go wrong with Ona Tsuyu as a first.
>>
>>14784805
I don't agree, but if that's your hang up that's fine. Still possible to find a girl with their v-card a little later in life, but they might come with more baggage than a girl who has had a few without going cockslave crazy.

Maybe this is just ego talking or they were lying, but I've never had a girl say I wasn't better than their last partner and I can't lie that feels pretty good. Maybe they were lying but I'll never fucking know. I have enough self respect that I can take a compliment.

Hard to see a girl as being someone else's when she's cumming on your dick and moaning your name. Just saying.
>>
>>14784629

Has she ever used one on you?
>>
Only borderline related but how can I get huge loads?
I've tried all types of supplement combos mentioned in the pastebin and have held off for weeks at a time, but it looks the same as always.
>>
>>14785165
You honestly can't, it's all luck based really, I've edged for hours once and i managed to spurt two shots and then nothing more came out, despite my muscles contracting for a good 30 seconds.
>>
>>14785165
Just out of curiosity...why? It will just Make your hole harder to clean.

That said don't nut for a bit, stay hydrated, edge, and idk pray to Allah because I think a lot of it just comes down to individual chance. Some dudes have a small dick and some blow fat loads that's just life.

People talk about different supplement regiments, but again...why. Pay for the pills, deal with the side effects, and come to accept that you are now the guy who buys pills so that you can blow 6oz of jizz into your plastic pussy.
>>
>>14785319
all of this
>>
>>14785040
A few times. If one comes in the mail while we are both home she'll use it on me for the first trial run, and I think once she used it on me when she was on her period and had strep. It's not really a fetish of mine though. I use them as a tool because it feels better than beating off alone, not as good as fucking, but better than my hand. Plus lately she's been ordering them when she's gone so I use it, but when she gets back it's not like the first thing I want is for her to use it on me we just go back to fucking.
>>
>>14785319
It's kind of a fetish of mine.
Also i can't begin to imagine how good it might feel to blow such a huge load.
>>
>>14785527
Feels roughly the same as blowing a normal sized load. I've always fired pretty high caliber, but if I'm nutting a lot in rapid succession they get smaller. Still pretty much feels the same. The edging makes it feel better not the size of the load.

The size of the load is more of a hassle than anything. It's a mess to clean a hole, it means any girl will be leaking jizz all day ( I'm told this is extremely uncomfortable like being on the rag), and if you shoot it in someone's mouth you'll probably just make them sick.

Fun if you are doing facials or whatever, honestly though I don't think it really feels any better big or small.
>>
File: 36536456345634563456.gif (450KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
36536456345634563456.gif
450KB, 500x350px
I just finished whacking it in my room with the lights out only to find out that the door was wide open and I swore I closed it
Either I made an honest mistake or my mom stealthily found me having sex with my VA:A, turned 360 degrees and walked away
>>
>>14785902
ask her to join you next time
>>
>>14785902
>turned 360 degrees and walked away

Stop masturbating and start studying for fucks sake.
>>
>>14785922
There's nothing impossible or in this case even terribly unrealistic about his statement. Also, welcome to 4Chan, please enjoy your stay.
>>
File: ET064_1.jpg (258KB, 993x1414px) Image search: [Google]
ET064_1.jpg
258KB, 993x1414px
I'll be buying this on friday https://jlist.com/et064
Am I making a mistake?
It'll be my first one and I plan on getting a cheap $15 usb warmer.
I know lube is mandatory, still a virgin so I have nothing to compare it to, so. Anything will work?

Super poor.
>>
>>14785955
The hole's canal looks interesting but I'm dubious about the material; I've yet to have a positive experience with a clear hole. Also, J-list is shit for multiple reasons and you're overpaying. It's cheap enough to hazard trying but you can make it cheaper by ordering from NLS.

As for lube, anything water based will do but /ona/ recommends Onatsuyu and Golden Lotion for most of your fapping needs. The former can be found on Amazon if you're American, both can be found on NLS.
>>
>>14785955

>soft interior, which feels like "naughty tentacles" massaging you as you use it

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say comparing it to the real thing would be a mistake. Don't see why it wouldn't get you off though.
>>
>>14785941
Oh so she opened anon's door so him fucking a loli hole, spun in a complete circle,then walked backward away from the room? Right that makes sense. I mean we all know it's a fake shitposter story, but at least make an effort.
>>
>>14785955
Don't buy a USB warmer. Just use hot water. Save yourself $15.
>>
>>14786040
>mean we all know it's a fake shitposter story
Actually, the part in question is a "meme." If you've never done a 360 in surprise you haven't lived hard enough anyway.
>>
Anyone ever ordered from omochadreams.de? Does the company's name appear on my bank's transaction history or do they charge under a different name?
>>
>>14786003
Jesus christ, you're right. It's half the price on NLS, Thanks!

I also wanted to get: http://en-nls.com/pict1-30070
because I love the way she gets a stomach bulge
But the box art is super illegal in the uk, getting arrested for buying an onahole is a bit too much for me,
There isn't a "remove packaging" option?
>>
>>14786098
There is an option to remove packaging, you will find it when you are on the checkout page.
>>
>>14753540
How do I see the statistics/results of the survey in the OP?
>>
>>14786041
this
also save the embarrassment and pain when you underestimate how fast they heat up.
I burnt my dick with those things once.
>>
>>14774306
how are pipedreams?
>>
i think we should make a new thread
>>
>>14786598
Should we?
>>
>>14786598
Please sit tight!
>>
>>14786615
yah
>>
>>14786814
How?
>>
>>14786818
By staying comfy! Keep warm, relax and take it easy! I'll make a thread in a bit.
>>
S-So uh do you guys do giveaways?
>>
>>14786838

I can give you one I bought like 6 years ago and has been sitting in a drawer with lube and cum for the last year or so
>>
>>14786842
not those kinds of giveaways!
>>
New thread: >>14787009

Please continue the use of this thread as long as it is alive.
>>
>>14786858
I can give you my semen if you'd be my personal onahole.
>>
>The Premium Vacuum series from Tenga represents the pinnacle of their research by dedicated scientists who have more interesting jobs than most of us.
why do they advertise products on j-list with such shit texts?
makes me want to burn down that shithole

why can't I ever find anything with a good measurment?
I already destroyed one rubber pussy with my dick and I want the next one to be big enough
18cm+
>>
>>14784475
>>14784483
or just resolder it when it break
>>
>>14785902
The only right course of action is to have your mom jerk you off with you VA:A, while you suckle on her tits from now on.
Thread posts: 468
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.