[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What European country do you think Remilia and Flandre are from?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Edgy.jpg (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.jpg
3MB, 1920x1200px
What European country do you think Remilia and Flandre are from?

Asking because I'm making a Europa Universalis IV Touhou mod to appease both my inner weeaboo and my inner genocidal crusader.
>>
>>14749641
Probably France.
>>
>>14749641

>English last name
>Latin based first name
>Nordic related weapons

Probably Belgium or some shit
>>
Romania, and vampires go together well.
>>
Flanders aka The Netherlands
>>
>>14749641

Vampires are from Romania.
>>
File: disgusted CIA.jpg (60KB, 1018x518px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted CIA.jpg
60KB, 1018x518px
>>14749694
>>14749737

>Remilia and Flandre being slavs

Im triggered
>>
>>14749737
The Scarlet sisters aren't gypsies though.
>>
Romania.

I want Remi to squat on my face!
>>
>>14749820
>>14749737
>>14749694

There are tales of vampires from France to Russia, just because the tales started there doesn't make them exclusive.
>>
File: 1448807515161.png (289KB, 2151x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1448807515161.png
289KB, 2151x1621px
>>14749745
Romania isn't Slavic.
>>
>>14749912
Just because the Hungarian language developed from central Asian tribes doesn't make Hungarians Asian.

Just because Romanians speak a distant Romance Language doesn't mean they're any less Slavic than those Balkan countries.
>>
>>14749641
She obviously comes from the Kremlin comrade.
>>
>>14749641
I like the idea of them being French, but considering their last names and the fact that they can speak English, England is the safest bet.

What would really be interesting is if someone took in-game images of the mansion, and compared it to popular building styles among different European countries. That might give you a good estimate of where they're from.
>>
File: chinamongol.jpg (144KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
chinamongol.jpg
144KB, 1280x900px
>>14749957
Nah man you know nothing
>>
>>14750296
>my ancestor's original religion which was Buddism
It's like she doesn't even praise Tengrii.
>>
The Scarlets are clearly Jewish. They're rich bloodsuckers, and one of Remilia's spell cards is named "Heaven's Punishment "Star of David"".
>>
File: 1438897812345.jpg (73KB, 530x431px) Image search: [Google]
1438897812345.jpg
73KB, 530x431px
>>14750475
please delete this
>>
Anyone who says Flandre isn't from Flanders is an idiot.
>>
France. They are contemporaries of Gilles de Rais, known pedophile, rapist, murderer and in some stories, vampire.
>>
Isn't remilia a descendant of vlad the impaler?
>>
>>14749722
Is /jp/ that retarded?
>>
>>14750505
But I just want my waifu to be a nice Jewish girl that my parents will approve of.
>>
>>14750578
She claims she is but ZUN says it's a lie.

Most Gensokyans probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Romania and Rome anyways, so she could probably get away with it.
>>
>>14749957
Hungarians are finno-ugric and turanic. Romanians are latin and slavic.

The Scarlets are probably anglosaxon or germanic.
>>
>>14750620
>She claims she is but ZUN says it's a lie.
how the fuck does that even work
>>
>>14751989
The actual canon Remilia is a grandstander, she lives for attention and the limelight like a child simply for stimulation. It's why she plays up all her abilities. Even Flan has pointed out Remi doesn't actually have the ability to control fate and is just chuu2.
>>
>>14750296
Good job anon, I visit /jp/ because I like 2hu, yet even here I am finding myself extremely angry.
>A sense of Asianess within my family
I hope that person dies, they arent Asian and they are just tumblr tier faggots latching on to something to be special and stand out.

"Original religion was Buddhism", no the Mongols were really into Shamanism. Yoiu cant even get that right, can you you fucking hipster scumbag. God I hate these people.

>>14752053
>Even Flan has pointed out Remi doesn't actually have the ability to control fate and is just chuu2.
I Flan doubts it but cant disprove it.
Secondly I would say this case is less about attention and more about feeling inferior to her sister. It must feel bad seeing your young sister being more talented/stronger, so she comes up with "fate" powers.
I'm sure Flan still loves her greatly, even if she knows that Remi is the weaker sister.
>>
>>14752053
I want to worship little Remi and make her feel special!
>>
>>14750475
>Implying the Hexagram was invented by Jews
Learn Symbology, Hexagram is Indio-Asiatic in origin. Earliest appearance of it is in Hinduism and that is supposed to be representation of the union of Heaven and Earth or Shiva and Parvati/Shakti (Depending on Translation) and are used in a recurring fashion in Mandalas (Map of the Universe)

In fact the Jews did not want the Hexagram as their symbol because it was associated with King Solomon who delved into the occult near the end of his life and used the Hexagram for sorcery
>>
>>14752203
>Hinduism
Hinduism started nearly 500 BC. The religion that one day would become judaism started earlier than that.
>>
>>14751989
Zun always makes the characters talk according to their personalities. If cirno says she's the strongest, it doesn't mean she is.
>>
>>14752900
Or any author ever, that guy is an idiot.
>>
>>14752900
>If cirno says she's the strongest, it doesn't mean she is.
It's a win quote of hers, so it does though.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.