[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help finding a few touhou albums

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: TH12 cover.jpg (152KB, 604x600px) Image search: [Google]
TH12 cover.jpg
152KB, 604x600px
I'm looking for two of them, don't recall any names but I remember the album art.

First one depicts Youmu resting on a white sofa, I think this album has a cafe theme to it.

Second one has a high angle shot of Sanae eating a biscuit and having tea.
>>
File: CafeDeTouhou4.png (842KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CafeDeTouhou4.png
842KB, 1920x1200px
Any details on the art style? Was it a vector art sytle thing? And what about the genre of the music in particular?
>>
File: cover.jpg (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
177KB, 600x600px
>>14740045
Definitely vector. If I have to describe it, its more simplistic and minimalist in approach but it really does suit their albums. Really a fine album art for the entire cafe de touhou albums.
>>
>>14740045
Artstyle is normal and straighforward with average to high detail, nothing abstract, exaggerated or flashy. The second one shows Sanae's head to be a bit large for her body, but that's partially due to the close high angle shot of her. I think both or at least one of them had a cafe music type of style to it.
>>
>>14740152
It's not that one, the one with Sanae in it only shows her and no other 2hu
>>
>>14740161
So they're decently-detailed "generic" anime-styled pictures?
>>14740169
I've been searching imageboards with no luck, there's apparently not a lot of pictures of Sanae drinking tea on the internet.

There's also this page if its useful somehow:
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Category:Album_covers
>>
File: lounge map 3.jpg (468KB, 1617x1390px) Image search: [Google]
lounge map 3.jpg
468KB, 1617x1390px
>Youmu resting on a white sofa
This?
>>
>>14740026
Sanae is outdoors and maybe facing the bottom right corner right? That might be somewhere in the depths of my old collection.
>>
>>14740238
>>14740429
Pretty generic I'd say.
I'm not sure if it's outdoors or indoors but the overall colour scheme is very neutral and a bit dark (browns and warm yellows).

>>14740376
Thank you
>>
Couldn't find it in the touhou wiki but I searched around and found this
>>
File: 1449019743274.png (116KB, 360x466px) Image search: [Google]
1449019743274.png
116KB, 360x466px
>>14740376
>>14741659
Those are the ones I'm looking for, さすが /jp/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.