[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 64

File: FromPixiv.png (4KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
FromPixiv.png
4KB, 384x384px
Don't settle for the vanilla assets, people; it's really easy to mod your game! Use the ElonaUploader as well! Feel free to ask for help ITT

Game:

Wiki: http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona_Wiki

(Slightly outdated) pastebin: http://pastebin.com/T2RCwdh8 (embed)

Elona+ 1.54 is out:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:19997

Most recent Elona Custom Version (compatible with Versions of Elona+ up to 1.54): http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17104

Vanilla Elona: http://homepage3.nifty.com/rfish/index_e.html

-----

Custom Assets:

ElonaUploader:http://www.elonaup.x0.com/sozai/

Anon's extra sprites:
http://a.pomf.hummingbird.moe/ssjonr.bmp

http://a.pomf.hummingbird.moe/fshbmg.bmp

Another Anon's Dark Souls music pack:https://www.dropbox.com/s/l02jw0sigdj07ev/%5BElona%5D%20Dark%20Souls%20Sounds%201.1.zip?dl=0

A collection of custom body parts you can use for your PC and pets. About 60MB in size (696 files) when extracted (Great to download, just extract everything to the pcc folder, will overwrite from pcc_x_1, be warned.)

If someone could re-host this that would be great: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfjnqpzx7ej4em2/Elona%20-%20Graphic%20Packs.zip?dl=0

Don't forget Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=elona

There are more results if you type in 'Elona Pixiv to your search tool of choice.'

Misc:

Archives of previous threads:

https://4ch.be/jp/search/text/Elona/type/op/

Expect Warosu link ~@ 02/02/2016
>>
Just copy pasted the previous thread, let me know if there's anything that needs to be added/changed for next thread, cause otherwise I'll just do that again (assuming no one else starts the thread)

Also, I got 26% potential from sleeping. Not complaining, but can you get that on a regular basis?
>>
>>14732139
I wasn't sure if someone was going to post a thread desu. Did you check the other thread for the Dark Souls music pack update? I seem to recall there was one.
>>
File: 34445606_p0.png (321KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
34445606_p0.png
321KB, 800x600px
Previous thread: >>14712863
>>
>>14732151
The skill potential you gain from sleeping is based on the amount of experience gained since you last slept and the type of bed.
>>
>>14732246
Does that mean the best time to sleep is right after killing a dungeon boss on a happy bed?
>>
What's the best way to grind up the skills of a pet?

Getting their attributes and level up is easy, but actually making them competent seems pretty hard/time-consuming
>>
>>14732151
For the link regarding the "Dark Souls music pack", could you rename it to "Dark Souls sound pack" instead? It only replaces the sound folder, not the user>music one.

Also, replace the link with this one (Dropbox folder): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xu0i5zil213iyie/AAAJGR93dpkUc-QtCEdA9g3za?dl=0

Thanks.
>>
>>14732304
Happy bed yes. For exp that is whatever you feel is a vast amount of exp from Time A to Time B.
>>
>>14732352
Sure thing, assuming that I end up making the next thread
>>
File: HighMaintenence.png (372KB, 801x602px) Image search: [Google]
HighMaintenence.png
372KB, 801x602px
After coming off of training the little girl and the exile I'm a bit taken aback about the training costs of Pro-jet. Eyeing the log that's about 200k in gold? Might of spent a million gold restoring her potentials. Gaining millions of gold isn't too hard for my character now but in the past I would of had a hard time affording the training costs for this pet. Makes me wonder what the training costs are like for Fron, the demigods, or even the gods themselves.

>>14732309
I do a combination of natural skill grind and AP to bonus skill point boosting. Basically after training my pets potentials I accompany them to a high level dungeon or the void and have them kill things while I hang back and heal them. They'll raise their attack skills this way along with pickpocket and maybe some others. In the process they'll get AP. Once they get 2000 AP I then go to Leold and convert my pets AP into bonus skill points which for 2000 AP converts into 400 bonus skill points for a pet. Then I just visit the informer NPC, have him/her pull up my pets character sheet, flip to pages with skills, and distribute the bonus skill points as I see fit. Usually for me this is just boosting the skills relevant to the prime method of attack the pet uses but if I need other things raised I raise them.
>>
Any recommendations for ranged pets? not casters.

Also, does silver eyes witches are good for melee? Any recommendation for gene engineer skills or equipment for them would be great.
>>
>>14732502
Damn, that method seems way too high level for me right now. Guess I'll just have to do it the ordinary way until I become a void-dude
>>
>>14732502
So that's why no matter what I do her potential is always at bad.
Can't you just let her chug potions of potential though?
>>
>>14732309
Not too sure other than keeping their potentials high
>>
>>14732505
The Black Angel and the Android strike as good ranged pets that are relatively easy to train up. The Black Angel can also cast speed on herself which is nice. She comes with other abilities but I don't remember them off the top of my head. The Android has the armor bit meaning she takes reduced damage which is pretty good. I don't see why the silver eye witches can't be good melee pets so go for it if you want to.

For skills you want all of them on your pet so first go through the slaves in Derphy and then start gene engineering monsters you find in the dungeons into your pet. Eventually you'll get all the skills you can get through gene engineering and I think there's just two skills you can't get through gene engineering but need your pet to use a gain attribute scroll. Could be wrong though.

Anyhow, as for gear, giving them their associated god's weapon reward is a good call. Like give the Winchester Premium to the android and whatever the god reward bow is to the Black Angel. Then after that it's just giving them whatever weapon you think is good for them.
>>
>>14732528
I think that can work too for the attributes. Probably still have to worry about the pet's skill potentials though.
>>
Mining, detection,fishing, alchemy and traveling are good skills? those are the only ones i can learn from the trainer.
>>
File: chainsaw wolfu.png (746KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw wolfu.png
746KB, 816x638px
Alright, time to turn this into a monster

This is going to take long, long while.

Gonna give him 4 arms and go full general grievous with lightsabers and other light weapons.
>>
>>14732620
They're all good but do note that trainers in different cities may have a different list of stuff they can teach you. So keep your eyes open for any new skills they can teach you. You want to eventually learn all the skills. Also, the various guilds like the fighter guild, thief guild, and mage guild have their own trainers which usually have learnable skills that only they can teach you.
>>
What really affects the random dungeon levels? I'm lost here.
>>
>>14732841
Highest dungeon cleared is the main factor. You can see what the highest dungeon you cleared in your journal. The dungeons that spawn are usually several steps above the highest dungeon level cleared or several steps below that level. A few dungeons will be very low level or may be very high level.
>>
>>14732597
I see. Thanks anon. Also about using a silver bell for ranged attack would be easy mode I suppose?
>>
>>14732871
I see, is that stat some formula or is it literally the highest dungeon level you beat?
>>
>>14732951
Not exactly. A bell will easily win Act 1/North Tyris for you which is where I think a lot of the sentiment that bells are OP is coming from but sometime in Act 2 is where a lot of people start seeing the glaring problem with them which is their life attribute. Eventually monsters start showing up that are closer or even faster than the bells speed and are pretty strong. They also come with poison or bleed which is very bad news for them. People sooner or later upgrade to the termination bell which I think is the one that has 2000 speed but again their life attribute holds them back. The big bosses, such as Siva the Destruction, of South Tyris don't really care if a pet has 2000 speed and can overwhelm them in power or they have 2000 speed anyways. If you're going to play with a bell for the long term you'll need to fix their life attribute and then they'll become really good but if you don't have the means to do so then they're going to have problems.

Also, another problem that comes up is that people may rely too much on the bells and I've seen people's characters that are incredibly stunted in power because power is focused too much on the pet. It's very easy for this to happen if the bell is killing/playing the game for you. Remember, you're the master of the pet. Don't let the pet dictate things to you. So yeah, things to keep in mind.
>>
>>14732998
>Remember, you're the master of the pet. Don't let the pet dictate things to you. So yeah, things to keep in mind.
Is this even possible on a non-mage character?
>>
>>14732972
There probably is some formula going on in the background but the main variable in that formula that affects the end result is highest dungeon danger level cleared. If you go to the wiki you'll see that whatever the exact formula is is largely debated but almost everyone agrees that highest dungeon danger level cleared plays a big role.
>>
>>14733041
Thank you, I was afraid of somehow ruining my dungeon crawling without knowing.
>>
Spells gained solely thanks to rod draining, due to the ether disease, are impossible to level.
You need to read their book/have a spell dream/get it from a wonder scroll for them to start getting experience.
It probably switch a flag somewhere where rod draining do not.

I'm doing a no reading run right now, so it's very relevant. Still, the 20% potential is gained each sleep so it's not all for nothing.
>>
File: akjgehjkehgkjkjge.png (2MB, 1605x2703px) Image search: [Google]
akjgehjkehgkjkjge.png
2MB, 1605x2703px
>>
>>14733015
It is. I've seen some powerful people in these threads that never ran with pets. I've seen at least one powerful mutant warrior that cleared up to Act 3 without magic or pets on Inferno as well.

Also, there used to be a time where pets were treated were either a mount or a novelty. If they weren't used for a pet they were mainly used for role playing purposes not because they were effective. Many people dumped their pets and just ran the game solo. It was very rare to see a very powerful pet and when an anon did post a powerful pet they certainly got a lot of attention. Practically nobody knew how to raise a pet back then and never even considered it. Eventually pets got buffed and when that happened a lot of Q&A happened between the pet masters and the rest as renewed interest in pets started gaining momentum. Now everybody seems to run with pets but I find it interesting to see how the times have changed.
>>
File: 415354359.jpg (18KB, 365x287px) Image search: [Google]
415354359.jpg
18KB, 365x287px
>>14733083
I really need to level up my summon spirits spell.
>>
>>14733058
You can reset highest floor cleared at the oblivion palace in south tyris if need be. Using the opatos statue will also generate plenty of low level dungeons.
>>
>>14733094
I really should proofread my stuff. Meant to say if a pet wasn't treated as a mount it was treated as a novelty and by novelty I mean just role playing purposes.
>>
Hey guys, I'm new to this game. I've played it a little bit, I made a character who looks like Akari Akaza then got a barrel for a girl from some bandits in a graveyard.

Seems like a tight little game, what are some cool things I can do? What's the overall goal?
>>
>>14733094
I cant even clear the puppy dungeon without a pet.
>>
>>14733155
Not sure if there is an overall goal. Its kind of a game thats more about the journey rather than anything else. Maybe you could describe it as a sandbox rpg. You can make homes, get rich, become strong, become a criminal, nuke cities, cuck your loli waifu with an alien, bake a cake, eat snowballs to become better at alchemy, what have you. Game has a lot of funny little quirks.
>>
>>14733155
The game is very sand boxy so there are plenty of goals one can set. Some goals I've seen are: Complete the current story(the game is in constant development with new stuff being added so people tend to come back for this), an anon that is playing a stone statue that is making a hell dimension in the game. (Not joking), Some anons have goals to become god slayers and have the game proclaim them as such. One anon wants to conquer or at the very least get very far in the void. Other anons are playing for the comfies. They want to build a glorious house and furnish it with cool things they find. Other anons want a harem of lolis. Others want a harem of goddesses. Others want a harem of x. Other anons want to be the best pet master. Other anons want to prove a certain build works by bringing down very powerful monsters. Others want to become the richest and most famous adventurer in their game. I know of at least one anon that wanted to be the world's largest whore(possible because prostitution is in the game)

My personal goal is a bit of a mix of others. Pretty much pic related. I want to get to that level.
>>
>>14733094
Interesting. I find clearing dungeons solo (wizard) with just teleporting and bombing the hell out of everyone much easier then accompanied. Pets seem to make you a slower grinder and taking care of them also needs a lot of time to. However, what about with bosses like in the "666" dungeons, would they be useful as meat shields? or can they actually be good against them.
>>
>>14733245
I had my Valkyrie accompany me in killing Siva the Destruction. She helped out and both of us survived the rampage of the top doge in Elona.
>>
File: peace and quiet.png (494KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
peace and quiet.png
494KB, 816x638px
House is coming along nicely. This will be the entrance to the little sister shrine.

I have three ranches of little sister set up providing me plenty of hides, hearts, milk, meat and other viscera. So as soon as I get a downstairs/upstairs, I'm set to start making my shrine.

I wish there were a way to make blood splatters permanent
>>
File: inferior gods.png (488KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
inferior gods.png
488KB, 816x638px
>>14733335
I'll replace it with a statue of Yacatect when I get the 2million for the maid mansion
>>
>>14733335
Is there a way to get neutral little sisters in ypur home? Then you could dangle them around with sandbags as deco. Or can you sandbag your allies? That would take up party space though.

Will an astral light copy of the sister mansion shopkeep spawn little sisters?
>>
>>14733397
I'm planning to have 3~4 little sisters around a mountain of little sister flesh/viscera gibbering vaguely ominous phrases. I'll give them bloodsucking equipment so they bleed everywhere.

>Will an astral light copy of the sister mansion shopkeep spawn little sisters?
That's a very good diea, I'm not sure if it would work though.

Still, having the 'head' little sister in the shrine would be a boon for certain, with or without summoning

I'll just have to make 20 or so of those tokens of friendship to copy her.

Otherwise I'll just have to use some party space.
>>
>>14733419
Also, a shrine to Yacatect will be added in the very center, naturally.
>>
>>14733426
Why is it that all money deities require bloody sacrifices? Why couldn't they have more peaceful sacrifices like cookies, pies, or cakes? I'd go for a deity that took jizz as an offering.
>>
>>14733467
because love is in the flesh.
>>
>>14733467
Jizz? explain further.
>>
>>14733486
Justified Infanticide, Zone Zero

It is the process of creating an alternate reality on which fetuses are constantly birthed and slaughtered in order to appease a god.
>>
>>14733504
That leaves more questions than answers.
>>
>>14733486
If jizz was an offering I'd be very pious. Suppose only a fertility deity would ever have that as a preferred offering. Sadly, I don't think Elona has a fertility goddess.
>>
>>14733514
Kumiromi.

Sorta. He gives you his seed though instead of receiving it. No homo.
>>
>>14733514
On that note, is anyone else creeped out by how your character collects the blood of the pet they go to bed with and puts them in bottles? What on earth do these blood bottles even do?
>>
>>14733543
Pet they go to bed with? how?
>>
>>14733543
If the wiki is to be believed, it's actually "fluid" of your pet. Might actually be even creepier that way
>>
>>14733560
Give them a sleep sheep, will sometimes trigger an event at Fellow relationship or higher, where you basically get to fuck them (without actually fucking)
>>
>>14733537
I knew there was something suspicious about that guy. Seemed like the most level headed god out of all of them but I knew there had to be something weird about him considering all the other gods are strange.
>>
>>14733641
Level headed? He's a fucking creep what are you talking about
>>
>>14733641
>Kumiromi
is a girl anon.
>>
>>14733648
How is he a creep? He doesn't really talk much and the last time he said something was when he was worried about me playing for too long. Aside from being quiet I don't see anything weird about him. Then I read what anon put down and now I'm suspicious. There's more things I should be scared about?
>>
>>14733654
I could of swore I read somewhere it was a guy.
>>
>>14733668
My bad, is a guy.
>>
>>14733671
He definitely looks very effeminate though.
>>
>>14733665
He has gone insane.

'
(He looks at you with eyes that seem as though he's lost all sanity and laughs)

"Aah...you can't go anywhere from now on...I want to bind you to me with this...but, if it's you, even if I don't do that, you won't leave me behind, right...?"

'
>>
>>14733694
Umm, when does he say that? Holy shit.
>>
>>14733709
When he gives the final reward, according to wiki.

There's also some other refernces to him being insane in the game, but I forgot where
>>
>>14733720
Damn. I just want to worship a god that isn't insane, wants to make me into a robot, or put me into a cage.
>>
>>14733727
Itzpalt's the closest thing to a bro, but he's condescending and plans to use you in some upcoming war of the Gods.
>>
Do you guys save scum when you die or do you crawl up? Please reply with a post of yours or a pic if you can/want to so I know who you are.

I haven't played like a day or 2 cause I'm thinking I savescum too much and I;m getting bored. I don't even remember the last time I crawled up. I don't even let my pets die. Even when reading books or dominating i savescum.

Can you guys suggest when I should only savescum to at least not make the game boring or save time. I feel like I want to restart. I'm already imagining the failures on beauty and the beast quests.

Thanks.
>>
>>14733727
Become your own god and overthrow the pantheon
>>
>>14733773
I died at the beginning of my new character a wizard. I died 5 times crawl up all of them and since that I haven't died because of gitin gud.
I only savescum for potion of mutations or equips from my black market npc.
>>
>>14733839
Just some questions for you.

How many pets do you have?
So you just keep using potion of mutations even if you get bad ones?
What level is your black market vendor and what's the best item you bought?

Thanks.
>>
Someone could post the image of all the gods and his pro and cons please.
>>
>>14733727
Yacatect, the objectively best god
>>
File: 46971732_p0_master1200.jpg (726KB, 784x1200px) Image search: [Google]
46971732_p0_master1200.jpg
726KB, 784x1200px
Surely there has to be some Ehekatl devotees in this thread?
>>
>>14733773
I define save scumming as repeated save loading to get a result that would otherwise have been left to chance. Examples are refreshing shops until they sell what ypu need, or reloading till you level up and grow the limb you want as a mitant.

If you start from where you last saved because you goofed and died, I would not consider that save scumming.

In my current game I have died once to a noble in party time. No option to leave last words, and mandatory stat loss. I also saved before fighting ultima, and died multiple times. That I reloaded and tried different tactics.

Honestly I find save scumming a waste of time. I just farm plats and big daddies, then get whatever happens to come my way.

My suggestion is to not save scum, but feel free to load a save when you die. The most boring parts of the game are plat farming and training mining - save scumming does nothing there.

Oh and my pets die plenty. I always resurrect them on the spot though.

You may want to pick the quests you take. Beauty and the beast can be hard enough with the assassins, and I would barely break even after paying for pet resurrection. Having to protect my squishy don quixote client just made it plain impossible. I usually avoid them, and now I don't even bother reading the quests.

Pick your fights.
>>
>>14733773
I may have save scummed a few times fighting Zeome back when I was noobish, but other than that, now I only use it for milking Kumiromi statues, shopping for specific furniture, or for when I vomit too much.
>>
>>14733942
Jure of Bodypillow is vastly superior
>>
>>14733861
Honestly, it's not really worth it savescumming for mutations, just save up like 3-4 potions of evo (takes a while, but then again elona is about the long term stuff) and then bless them all in one go (you can bless them one at a time, I prefer to conserve my bottles of water, even if they're not that rare). After that, just equip a fairy hat for a little while (DO NOT wear while drinking potions of evo) and you'll eventually build up enough evo potions to replace any mutations you lose
>>
File: FLESHGOD.png (494KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
FLESHGOD.png
494KB, 816x638px
This is starting to look good (well, as good as it can with the limited tileset).

I'm going to astral light pen Meshera Alpha and have her in the centre

Might monsterball a few Meshera Beta and have them wander around in the lava screaming too

When this is all over I'm not going to have any pet slots left.

It's a shame there aren't any furniture items that resemble masses of flesh
>>
Is Jure a virgin? How would she feel if you had some forcey fun time with your pets on top of her pillow? How would Rovid feel if you did it right in front of him?
>>
>>14734319
Careful anon. The Jure crowd considers all of what you said blasphemes that should never be thought about. Seriously, Jure would probably die of embarrassment if she knew what people were doing with her pillows.
>>
File: guardians.png (349KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
guardians.png
349KB, 816x638px
>>14734286
There we go

Meshera Gamma clash too much with the lava, so it must be replaced.

Is there a way to adjust the frequency of pets talking?
>>
>>14733083
At what level does summon spirit start being food? Also is there a book of the spell or is it just "pray before going to sleep for spell stock"?
>>
Do god curses sometimes cause ether disease? I keep getting randomly slammed with gravity, potion addiction etc despite the fact that nothing in my possession, that I know of, is made of ether.
>>
>>14735060
Ether disease spreads costantly even when there's no ether around you, at a very slow rate but it still spreads.
>>
>>14735021
*being good, dammit phone
>>
Do black market vendors sell living weapons? How about armories? If so, what rank do they sell them? I'm hoping to get a bow living weapon. I feel bad about archery i'm going to use it.
>>
>watching your pet slowly surpass you in every way, shape and form

So this is the pride of a parent living vicariously through their child
>>
>>14735138
how many pets do you have? i;m in the same situation. i have 4 pets with me and i'm their healer. i don't even get to kill anymore cause they need AP.
>>
>>14735137
From what I've heard there's people that's been playing since forever and yet have to get one.
>>
>>14735137
I've gotten a living weapon through the black market vendor. I've also gotten one through my shop and checking the items in the safe. Haven't gotten one from weapon vendors though. Rank doesn't matter for the black market vendor but you'll increase your chance of finding one of course, if you increase how many things he/she sells. So it's in your best interest to invest.
>>
>>14735147
I see. I got lucky I was able to buy a living weapon from a trade by the road while I was still low level. My 2nd one was a staff that I didn't need. I tried to sell it at my shop cause i thought i could a living weapon trade.
>>
File: cum on cum off.png (1MB, 1566x1268px) Image search: [Google]
cum on cum off.png
1MB, 1566x1268px
>>14735145
Just two, but they're both strong than me by a mile (though the little sister is somewhat less ridiculous than the little girl)

The little girl just teleport-murderfucks everything into oblivion before I can even see what she's killing, and she's only growing more strong now that she has shining wave (and spams it readily)

Little sister just sits back atomizing with the railgun. I originally had her as a melee, but little girl just stole all the kills.

I regret not investing in healing earlier.

At least as a golem I gain AP at lightspeed when I do kill something every now and then
>>
>>14735170
did you teach her shining wave through custom ai or her getting 60 tactics?
>>
>>14735190
Custom AI

Takes a while, but it's worth it
>>
>>14735191
can you post a pic of her ai setup?
>>
File: out of nowhere.png (513KB, 811x633px) Image search: [Google]
out of nowhere.png
513KB, 811x633px
>>14735194
It's nothing special, and it screws up occasionally for some reason

Once she completely learns shining wave I'll have to make it so she doesn't use it for every single action, rather than %30. She's already spamming it like mad (to great affect with 180 tactics)
>>
>>14735199
Also, I don't know how to make her use cheer (but not spam it without end)
>>
>>14735170
Where do you train for AP?
>>
>>14735202
I just dungeon dive lv 80~110 dungeons

Not even really trying to get AP, I just get heaps of it anyway due to having low-INI pets (at least I think I have a decent amount)
>>
>>14735200
have you tried Self, Buff, != ,Cheer, Cheer?
>>
>>14735223
I tried something like that

(cheer isn't a listed buff)

Player, !=, speed, cheer

Didn't work
>>
>>14735225
just be the cheerleader and healer then. that's what our job is anyway.
>>
>>14735256
I accepted my fate the moment I chose martial arts/throwing
>>
>>14735170
I wonder why my little girl has the INI of 242/100
>>
>>14735225
>>14735256
Use hero instead of speed.
>>
What are pets with worthy unique features?
I'm training a Miss Vampire due to her throwing potion ability but I wonder if she's worth it.
>>
>>14733078
The "switch" is simply the spell going from 0 to 1 in level, verified from a spell dream after careful tracking of rod spells.
It means no particular change in routine, beyond ignoring level 0 spells.
>>
Do pets keep spending money on trainers once their potential is maxed or are they smart enough to spend it only when needed?
>>
>>14735617
Smart and pet are never seen in the same sentence so probably not.
>>
Do Claws offer any bonus damage by default? Like if I equip a pet with a dagger + two claws (+range) will she do any extra damage?

I'm considering going with Martial arts for a little sister but I'm not too certain how to raise her damage output to acceptable levels.
>>
>>14735623
Aw shucks, I just wanted to give them some millions and call it a day so they can be at superb all the time.
>>
I wish the text in elona wasn't so small
>>
>>14735688
have you tried changing the font? i'm using Palatino Linotype. you can change it in the config file under font2
>>
I want the sound of jingling coins with every step I take. Please mod this in.
>>
>>14733727
Yaca-nee? Ehehekatl?
>>
>>14735127

For me, I think the point when summon spirit really started to become good is around maybe level 200, and with (this is important) 2.5x spell multipliers and magic equip from medium armor. All of those multipliers allow for the summon spirits to be a a much higher level than normal.
>>
Could I please get an answer to my original question here: >>14735654
as well as to my follow up question: what is the best way to increase martial arts damage? I know it may seem broad but discounting things like: " be diligent with eating your vegetables, wear good gear" etc. Like what sort of armor is best for the build? Light, heavy or medium? Claws, Tonfas or a mix of both? Is it best to go for +12 limbs for the ORAORAORAORAORAORA or stick it to 2-3 hands for the speed?
>>
>>14736502
Spirit Level = ((SpellPower/25 + SpellPower * SpellPower/10000 + PCLevel)/2)/3 + 2

That's an exponential curve, the spirits staying relatively weak for a relatively long time is normal.
But keep pushing through, and your efforts shall be rewarded.
The magikarp spell :3
>>
>>14736502
>>14736605
Thank you, too bad I'll miss the medium armor multipler due to being a fairy.
>>
>>14735881
There are some .wav files in the sound folder titled 'foot'. Go nuts.
>>
>>14736605
I had always suspected that player level came into the formula somewhere, but there was so much variance in the amount of music tickets that I got that I couldn't QUITE be sure. Time to grind levels...

At least its a nice break from spamming party time quests.
>>
Tfw by the time I get strong enough for ticket farming there will be a patch that fixes it.
>>
Spoon-feed me a little here guys, what's the best way to start off this game? I go to Vernis but I don't really know what to do from there. All the quests there I seem to fail miserably, besides the one where you kill the bandits to get the keg.
>>
>>14736588
Yea, claws increase damage if they're slotted anywhere. You can't dual wield martial arts, you'll only attack once no matter how many hands you have. However, it may be worth grabbing a few extra hand slots so you can slot a shield (for defense) or a claw (offense). I believe some necklaces or rings may offer a chance at an additional attack, not sure if they stack but if they can then it may be worth just getting a bunch of those. Definitely want to avoid speed penalty, with the sole exception of if you're planning on making your pet ride you 24/7 (b-but that's l-l-lewd)
>>
>>14736714
Puppy cave, my nigga. Just loot as much as you can and stick to the first floor. Don't bother with quests too much, you're far too weak. Though do consider the harvest time ones since they train stats even when you fail, and you will fail since your speed and strength is most likely garbage. Pro-tip: Remember where the box is, the heaviest fruits are near the corners and edges of the map and it's better to go after the heaviest you can carry instead of trying to grab on to shitty .0s cherries. Hoard ALL the seeds and don't bother farming until the skill level is at least at around level 10. Do not touch the herb seeds, leave them someplace safe until gardening level ~20+.
>>
>>14736714
Well that depends. Class, race, playstyle? Generally you wanna go to the puppy cave first though, everything's super easy there. Just watch out for slimes (do they even spawn there? they should), surprisingly deadly in this game
>>
>>14736714
Go scum puppy cave for some better equips. I.e. Go in, loot some nearby shit, get out and repeat.

Do not fight anything (other than maybe putits) or you'll get rekt.

Also head down to yowyn when you have a few plats to learn gardening. Then take all the gardening quests there to level it up. (you will fail the first few quests but still get skill exp)
>>
>>14736720
>Definitely want to avoid speed penalty, with the sole exception of if you're planning on making your pet ride you 24/7

Mutant pet so this is probably a lost cause, but all the same is martial arts really that useful? I'm going for a dual-wielding main pet, a hammer/two-hand secondary tank and I was just thinking about a mutant-raced creature for novelty. I don't really want to level up two dual-wielders since it seems bad for my !roleplay. I know what the wiki says but is martial really actually viable as a source of damage? Is it really worth the investment?
>>
>>14736749
Well it does the most amount of damage, but time stop is pretty damn useful for damage per round (course, it's not very consistent). On the other hand, it's likely to take a LOT of ap farming to ever be viable. Your call, really, I find weapons more interesting than claws/tonfas so I don't have any martial artists on my team, but if they increase the pet limit I might reconsider
>>
Training MAG using alchemic rain doesn't require strong NPCs right? In other words, can I just use a weak summon spirit for that?

And if yes, what's the place that can hold the most NPCs?
>>
>>14737058
yea, its independent of the actual targets. Good places are just anywhere theres alot of shit. Little sister mansions pretty great, and low risk, since they're all basically level 1. You could also make a place in your house/ranch/safe area (that doesn't reset) and spam summon spirit in there, and spam away.

Keep in mind that you're gonna blaze through your stamina, and that ideally the mobs will become hostile to you after a couple alchemical rains, so you have to be durable enough to survive them.
>>
>>14737075
er ideally the mobs will be low level, as they will become hostile to you (is what I meant).
>>
>>14737075
>>14737081
Thank you, I'll fill my palace with them then while training the spell too since it's still low level
>>
>>14737101
If you can, I'd suggest placing them in a different floor than your main one (if you have steps) because they'll block you from doing other stuff every so often, and do annoying stuff like drink molotovs or puke everywhere.
>>
>>14737114
Yeah don't worry, I have a floor I have no use for already.
>>
>>14737124
Excellent. It's a great way to level magic, alchemy, and magic device, for sure. I actually think magic device is extremely viable for end game content too, because it's flexible, and packs a punch. I think there was an anon that was blasting all of the inner gods with lightning rods and the dupli-cane, if you're ever interested in that sort of thing.

On another note, I found out that things called wonder body formers exist, and I feel kinda jipped because I never got them when updating. I even have my old 1.40 save files and everything, but I guess I skipped from 1.40 to 1.46 and missed out.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_body_former
>>
>>14736987
So for martial arts the best thing I can do for damage is just to feed veggies and let my pet develop the skill on her own?
>>
>>14733720
I had the impression that all the gods except Jure were insane.
>>
>>14737226
Early game yea. Helps to give it lots of gems to sell, that way it can keep its skill potential up. Once you hit late game (once you can reliably farm 2000 ap on your pet) start getting skillpoints for you pet so you can pump martial arts real high.
>>
>>14737245
When reduced to her inner god form she screams "It's my only choice to heal your foolishness...!" Which she then starts swinging the "Kindness Blade", a gigantic red claymore, wildly.

Being a tsundere gets in the way of her doing her job and she even admits it when she says that she wonders if she's good at her job.

"I-it's n-not like I want to h-heal you stupid." Jure stop stuttering and going into all this pageantry and just fucking heal me!
>>
Wow, only now I noticed my ranged pets lacked the marskman skill and I didn't have tactics.
On that note reminder you can easily dominate townspeople if you need to gene engineer stuff like cooking, gardening etc.
>>
>>14737251
Is it possible to use the business card to change my pet's class? Also, if I gave her a stone, for example, would she throw it at enemies in battle?
>>
Its possible/convenient to have all pet rewards from worshiping gods?

Will the penalties of changing gods be a huge pain in the ass?
>>
>>14737373
It's possible. Just park the pets in the dojo, town, or your home. Later you can park them in the discarded ranch. The penalty is a long lasting hex but nothing permanent so it's not anything to really care about. Just walk it off.
>>
>>14737373
Very easy to do right up until you need to start farming ehektal. Fishing is some real bullshit.

The "penalty" dissipates after 10k turns. It's a mild annoyance unless you've literally just started the game.

BTW @ the guy using Fron and doing the martial arts/throwing only run: do you guys mostly rely on shining wave for damage? If you didn't have access to it for any reason, how significantly would it impact your characters/playstyles?
>>
>>14737373
Possible and recommended. The penalty isn't much but can be a pain in the ads if you're fairly weak.

Pass the time by fishing or something if combat becomes an issue.
>>
>>14737245
All gods are eccentric, Kuromiromi is the only explicitly bonkers one.
>>
If I teach my pet speed through the custom AI would it come at level 1, my skill level or level ~2000?
>>
>>14737245
Itzpalt its pretty bro tier.
>>
>>14735280
Doesn't work

>>14737392
I'm not that particular guy, but my martial arts/throwing character went from doing pretty much nothing (pets murder everything) to being able to kill no-magic-resist enemies with some ease.

However, the stamina cost is terrible, so I have to cast regeneration a lot.
>>
>>14737438
Regeneration regenerates stamina? I was going to teach it anyway, after cure minor/critical but hmmm. Thanks for replying, I asked specifically for those two because they're the only ones I know of that are using the unarmed builds.
>>
>>14737449
>Regeneration regenerates stamina?
Not at an astonishing rate, but enough to be noticeable

Also its worth taking simply for the health regen
>>
I don't quite get the pet learning process for the spell/ability.
Once I select what I want to teach them do I need to write a command that makes them use it or do I just magically wait for them to use it randomly? Because my valkyrie is in "doesn't know what to do" hell right now due to that.
>>
>>14737468
It takes a while for them to learn.

Put the command for what you want them to learn at the top (keep in mind the distance restraints of the ability)

Then follow it up with ordinary commands
>>
>>14737473
Thanks
>>
File: rapid fire.png (456KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
rapid fire.png
456KB, 816x638px
Any way I can make my pets use this special ammo?

My knowledge of shooters is minimal since I've never used them.
>>
>>14737468
Target distance => 2, shadow step
Target distance = 1, melee
Target distance > 1, move forward

This command list trains shadow step VERY quickly unless my pet is just crazy op. That sais, if you have one or more pets with and that like to use shadow step...the listis far less effective for educational purposes. Not bad but how can you train shadow step when some bitch has obliterated your target before you even knew it existed?
>>
>>14737519
>Not bad but how can you train shadow step when some bitch has obliterated your target before you even knew it existed?

That's my main problem right now, I'll just tell my Pro-Jet to fuck off one second.
>>
>>14737416
I don't know about that.

Lulwy has become a bitter bitch over Mani forgetting about her when he became a god. (Lulwy apparently had feelings for the mortal Mani). The etherwind blows and when her followers ask her to do something about it she just smiles and does nothing. She's kind of a cunt in that regard.

Mani is obsessed with machines and really looks down on organic life.

Itzpalt wants to destroy the whole universe by rendering everything down to its basic elements. Kind of puts him at odds with everyone including the other gods. Only his faithful might be spared as they will serve him.

Ehekatl thinks she's a cat and comes off as silly. This may be a facade for a more serious personality but regardless she acts odd.

Jure is a tsundere which makes her an odd candidate for being a healing deity.

Yacatect cares too much about money.

Kumiromi is a latent yandere.

Opatos is a joker. Doesn't really take anything seriously except for working out and just being strong. The poor golden knight has to pick up his slack and is the brains behind his workings.
>>
I've finally found a way to attack myself! You can use the grenade martial special action (bakuretuken) to attack yourself with all of your equipped weapons.

Which is great because I've been looking for ways to apply silence to myself for ages (in this case, with an invoke of mist of silence from stone coin) and now I can powerlevel all of my buffs like oracle spells.
>>
>>14737545
They all kind of come off as insane or ridiculous is what I'm getting at. Kind of makes me understand why people choose to become god slayers. The people of Elona deserve better.
>>
>>14737552
The gods are a reflection of the people.

Honestly, if you were a harvest/nature god and everything was being fucked sideways by ether, you would go a little mad too.
>>
>>14737549
>and now I can powerlevel all of my buffs like oracle spells.

Care to explain why?
>>
>>14737322
I believe pets can benefit from class feats, so it could be worth making her a warrior (if she isn't already).

Depends on the pet's AI. Some pets simply don't have the ranged attack routine enabled, which means they will never throw. You can fix this with custom AI if that is the case. Make sure the ammo slot is free if you're going with a throwing weapon.
>>
>>14737545
>The etherwind blows and when her followers ask her to do something about it she just smiles and does nothing. She's kind of a cunt in that regard.

Well, at the end of the first act you understand why the Etherwind is a thing though.
>>
>>14737392
Fishing is bullshit yea, much easier if you just map the fishing rod to a key and watch videos/jack off/whatever while fishing. Really passes the time
>>
>>14737423
I believe pet spell power calculations are based on their MAG and casting skill. Another anon mentioned that they can level it up through usage, but I'm not too sure on that.
>>
>>14737566
No spell animation. You don't get the buff, but you get the exp, and you don't have to sit there watching the little sparkles.

With more testing, you can proc timestop on yourself, which gives you free turns, return bleed damage on yourself, gain stamina/mana on hit (doesn't drain stamina or mana, just gives a small amount per hit), train your own weapon skills, and proc proximity assist/interlocking shooting.
>>
>>14737497
Give your pet the ammo, then use the command that lets you put them into Onslaught/Defense mode. There will be an additional set of options on the bottom, which allow you to tell them what ammo to use, if applicable. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't believe special ammo works with custom AI.
>>
>>14737573
The main issue with that is getting so immersed in whatever you're doing you fororg to hit the key every 5 secs...
>>
>>14737549
Holy shit that's genius - although, can't you just drink a potion of silence for the same effect?
>>
File: need them.png (475KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
need them.png
475KB, 816x638px
Why is all the good furniture so heavy! Fuck

Is there any way to powetrain weightlifting?
>>
>>14737588
Oh I just spammed/held down the key (forgot which works). May have also pressed the enter key every now and then, not like i'm using my hands while watching videos
>>
>>14737603
Casting hero on yourself lets you lift/pickpocket heavier stuff.
I'm a fairy with 87 str and 45 weight lifting and apparently can lift 300s chests without problems, you should be able to do the same.
>>
File: abkjhewjkhekjge.png (614KB, 1608x901px) Image search: [Google]
abkjhewjkhekjge.png
614KB, 1608x901px
>>14737595
Yea, but its pretty time consuming. I've tried to find vendors that regularly stock it, but it takes awhile, and puppy cave doesn't drop it as much as I'd like. A cursed potion of silence is about 150 turns of silence, but hitting myself gives around 180, with a control magic of 481, and its much more accessible once you have an invoke weapon.

Before I discovered this I was using things like nefia dungeons to find mobs to silence me (for like 600 turns) but its fuckin dangerous because of all the crazy crap around there, and kinda inconvenient.
>>
Do you guys ever use rubbing in battle? How? They're usually over too quickly for me to do aught but cast magic dart. Does the rate of sleep procs from hand of hypnosis depend on your dex vs opponent's dex? Do I need to teach control magic to my pets tonot get hit by breath attacks?
>>
Furnace + Creator looks nice.

>>14737612
Hero doesn't seem to affect weight limit to me.
>>
>>14737603
>>14737643
You could try using training books for weight lifting, worshipping opatos (maybe using his pet too), or finding ways to buff your strength, which in turn increases how much you can carry, if only marginally. Maybe find weight lifting gear too?
>>
File: KKDD.png (8KB, 385x18px) Image search: [Google]
KKDD.png
8KB, 385x18px
What did you guys name your shops?

My shopkeeper is a demon lord.
>>
File: 2016-02-10_005729.png (26KB, 442x56px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-10_005729.png
26KB, 442x56px
>>14737700
I'll upgrade when I can.
>>
>>14737625
Control magic if you want to prevent them from hitting you with their aoes. It also slightly reduces damage they take from you, general rule of thumb is that the caster/invoker's CM skill is 4 times more important than the target's, but it does help.

Also I've never used rubbing in battle, but maybe it might be worth it if you have a pet at max relationship and a big brush in your inventory.

No clue on hand of hypnosis, don't really use it but from the sound of it dex will help the proc
>>
>>14737578
But do you spend the mana casting it?

>>14737603
You could collect an entire set of weightlifting gear just for that.
>>
My ranged pet does this thing where if a wall blocks between it and the target, it locks up.

How do I fix this?
>>
>>14737760
Yea, for all intents and purposes you are casting the spell, you just don't gain anything from it.
>>
>>14737700
Woah you can rename your shops?
>>
>>14737776
Renaming your shopkeepers makes it look like you name your shop in the messages.
>>
>>14737778
Oh I didn't even think of that
>>
>>14737545
>Yacatect cares too much about money
Do you think she'll love me If I pay her?
;_;
>>
>>14737837
She will only love you if you forge hell on earth, summon her, and then fornicate with her in an arena of flesh laced with the milk of your siblings

Trust me, I know form experience
>>
Is it possible to duplicate god statues with the strange scientist?
>>
>>14737860
Can't wait to see you decorate and finish your house.
But Yacatect is mine.
>>
File: BUSINESS MONEY WEALTH.png (492KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
BUSINESS MONEY WEALTH.png
492KB, 816x638px
Finally got the statue. All it cost was 2million gp
>>
How do you raise affection with NPCs past 100?
Are those crazy expensive gifts really the only answer?
>>
>>14737945
Token of friendship
>>
>>14737888
Yes
>>
>>14738027
Excellent
>>
File: 2016-02-10_021919.png (945KB, 1264x798px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-10_021919.png
945KB, 1264x798px
These things have cResEle right? I think I'll try raising one.
>>
>>14738071
Report back when it's tearing apart five-headed gods
>>
File: fdfg.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fdfg.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>14738071
Oh. I should've dominated one when I could.

Any idea where I can find one?
>>
File: Based in South Central Tyris.png (34KB, 512x58px) Image search: [Google]
Based in South Central Tyris.png
34KB, 512x58px
>>14737700
Mines just some random Yerles elite machine infantry I summoned from a scroll.
>>
>>14738116
Just ask your maid send you back to the basement.
>>
File: 20140322203353354.png (248KB, 367x241px) Image search: [Google]
20140322203353354.png
248KB, 367x241px
>>14738160
They respawn? The last time I went in there it was still empty. I'll try it later, thanks.
>>
How do people with wizard characters deal with high level monsters? I'm looking at enemies' stats and I'm seeing crazy resistances against everything.
>>
>>14738297
MAGIC DARTU
>>
>>14738175
If you killed them all I don't know, I didn't exterminate my basement and just got the hell out once I killed the boss since the split rate was way too high for me to handle. I think from time to time one should still spawn in the kitchen, but you have to move the maid out because she'll kill it before you can even get there.
>>
>>14738297
Wizards just deal with the fact that a portion of their damage won't get through but despite that spells can get to crazy levels of damage. It's not like Warriors or other physical damage people have it any easier. Later enemies PV/DV scale to crazy levels which reduces their damage. It's shitty no matter what you roll and I haven't even factored in the fact that enemies HP and MP also scale to crazy levels as well.
>>
File: Day5.png (730KB, 801x602px) Image search: [Google]
Day5.png
730KB, 801x602px
Day 5 of training Pro-Jet. Raised her life attribute to 150 and have begun AP farming. Sent her to kill things in a lv 524 dungeon. Survives with very little assistance and can kill everything in it. Unfortunately nothing really gave her AP in this dungeon. Next dungeon was an awakened lv 569 dungeon. Survives but has immense problems killing anything. Of the handful of things she did kill she did get AP though. Decided to take her to lv 560 of the void and tagged her to me. AP came in at a decent clip.

Overall I would say she's easier to train than my Exile in terms of not having to worry about her dying. I would not recommend this as a pet for a person who isn't far enough in the game though. May be hard to gain AP for and has expensive training costs. Can only imagine it's much worst for INI pets higher than 442/832
>>
>>14738407
Cool. Though I find it odd that you turned a cleaning robot into a samurai warrior.

It's definitely an odd mental image
>>
About how many tokens of friendship does it take to go from friend to *soul mate*?

I'm guessing somewhere around 20, but I'd like an exact number since I'm trying to recruit a hostile boss.
>>
File: MONEY.png (517KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
MONEY.png
517KB, 816x638px
While i'd love a whole troop of these guys, unfortunately my pet space is limited
>>
>>14738407
That's a cute sprite, where'd you find it?
>>
>>14738602
If you're planning on hitting around 130 or so you might be able to get these guys from strange diaries? Not sure but if you can you could stack a bunch of them in your house cause they don't count as pets or stayers
>>
>>14738609
http://www.elonaup.x0.com/sozai/

Just made some slight alterations to it. Went into MS paint and changed her eyes, hair and ribbon color.
>>
File: message spam.png (586KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
message spam.png
586KB, 816x638px
Cool, she's rooted in place so I can put her in a good position.

Now all I need is Meshera Alpha

>>14738623
Might be a good long-term goal, though I don't see myself being anywhere near that level for awhile.
>>
Pretty cool

Carpentry is the best
>>
>>14738728
Does the maintains <stat> attribute take up any power budget for artifact fusion?
>>
>>14738651
Huh. I just checked, and it seems that the neutral monster will despawn eventually. Always thought they'd stick around.
>>
>>14738771
Turns out I'm wrong twice. Forgot to check for cursed equips, my curse practice target just teleported out
>>
What will happen if I add gif image instead of bmp?
>>
>>14738651
Well your Hell palace seems to be coming along quite nicely.

But yeah, what anon said. You can net yourself some more neutral meshersas from strange diaries made from the pot of alchemy, but it can be quite long and tedious scumming for just the right monster. And on a side note, neutral little girls will actually appear from strange diaries but unfortunately neutral younger sisters won't. I guess its only whatever spawns in dungeons it seems.
>>
>>14735355
Damage resist ability is a good one because it scales forever. Pretty much every other pet skill runs out of puff eventually.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (323KB, 1282x793px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
323KB, 1282x793px
I had no idea what I was getting into with this Challenge quest.
>>
Well shit. Too astral light pen Meshera Alpha you need level 75 and I'm only 48

Guess I'm stuck in South Tyris for a while.
>>
That marriage was probably not that strange a sight in a land such as Nefia.
>>
>>14739196
Forgot your image?
>>
File: 034-Slimy family.jpg (409KB, 1298x1682px) Image search: [Google]
034-Slimy family.jpg
409KB, 1298x1682px
>>14739196
>>
>>14739144
What ungodly abomination did you unleash?

>>14739168
What about Rods of Domination? Don't know what kind of Magic Device level you'd need.
>>
>>14739201
Noice.

Interesting challenge run you have going. Those snails will be the destroyers when they get evolved into metal slugs and fed delicious AP
>>
>>14739214
>What about Rods of Domination? Don't know what kind of Magic Device level you'd need.
It's a boss monster, I don't think domination affects it.

It's no big deal, I can wait and try to kill Estork or something
>>
>>14739231
Indeed. But it's a long way... Still though, the journey is fun so far, that the goal is far is not too bothering.
>>
>>14739273
Are you planning on gene engineering the snails some limbs, or are you going to keep them pure?
>>
I wished for miromi after one of my pets drank from a well and got Scissors of Kumiromi instead of Experience of Kumiromi. Has anyone had this happen?
>>
File: Metalsnail.png (959B, 52x48px) Image search: [Google]
Metalsnail.png
959B, 52x48px
>>14739282
They kind of have randoms limbs right now due to gene engineering the skills i wanted, but the goal is purity yes.
Well, i'd still add two hands to them after the limb reset because the sprite show two arms and the goal is to have them dual-wielding, but no more.

On myself though, i'll go full 10 hands. A slimegirl without tentacles is just a waste.
>>
>>14739288
Are you in wizard mode ?
I thought the god utility items were precious, they're not ?
>>
>>14739336
Oh, I think I was in wizard mode. Didn't realize regular wishes would do that.
>>
>>14739119
Damage resist?
>>
Hey Anna, you mentioned that you were planning on working on AI at some point this or next month, right? If convenient, do you think you could add a "do nothing" action to the list of actions a pet can take? Nothing too major, it's just that sometimes the "pet doesn't know what to do" message covers the relevant parts of the message log
>>
>>14739409
Not the anon that you're responding too but I can probably answer your question. By damage resist he's referring to how certain creatures have traits, or a bit flag, that confers damage resistance. These bit flags or traits are AFAIK Metal and Armor. Metal grants a 90% damage resistance from all sources while armor provides a damage resistance of 75%.

Examples of creatures that come with the metal bit are bells and the pet Pro-Jet while an example of a creature/pet that comes with armor is the Android.

While the metal bit damage resistance of 90% sounds incredible most creatures that have the metal bit have horrible amounts of HP to balance this. I'm personally removing this drawback with my pet Akeno.>>14738407 by feeding her hero cheese. She's going to have a ton of life by the time I'm done with her and the damage resistance as well.
>>
>>14738823
'Game crash.
>>
The wiki says Predator is to be treated as the 'de-facto Monk class' but when I switched to it with the business class, I noticed no stat gains or skill-gains. Is the +10% crit-buff really that powerful?
>>
What's the best way to handle to a living weapon? I've heard it's better to first fill it first using artifact fusion and then level it up normally, how exactly?
If I don't care about elemental resistances what would good attributes be?

Also does the +2 enchantment count towards the 15 limit?
>>
File: 1.png (95KB, 318x204px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
95KB, 318x204px
So I download the PCC collection from the OP that has more detailed and bigger bodies than the standard ones, since I like seeing the gear I'm wearing no matter how shitty it looks now I have this problem though. Is there a collection that has gear sprites that fit the bigger PCCs? As you can see the standard ones don't really go well now.
>>
>>14739645
it's mostly for NPCs. NPC Predators get an extra 10+level/5 speed, as well as high Throwing/Tactics/Eye of Mind.
>>
>>14740113
The OLD PCC folder might have bodies that fit.

>>14740124
Does this count for pets that have had their class converted? I already used my only business card for warrior.
>>
>>14740113
It look almost identical to default one.
>>
File: damn.png (387KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
387KB, 816x638px
I gave my little sister dimension move with the AP trainer and it doesn't appear on the list, that's a shame.
>>
>>14740150
haha
>>
If I go with self buff != regen then
Target distance => 2, shadow step

will the pet attempt to use regen, fail then shadow step etc? Or will I get stuck in some loop. I can't test it because my regen skill isn't at 50 yet.
>>
If I put an item made of ether on a pet will they eventually grow horns and shit or am I good to go?
>>
>>14740780
Good to go, ether only affects your character.
>>
>>14740793
Barring artifact fusion is there any way of adding more things to a given piece of equipment? The boots only add +9 speed..

It's ridiculous how perfect the Veda gloves are for dual-wielders. Would be better with a Tactics hash or two but all the same I couldn't even consider putting it on my mage-type PC.
>>
If I gene engineer performer onto my pets and grind the younger sister mansion for performer levels ( is there a quicker way?) will their skill levels go up as well? Should I give them harmonicas etc or will they just passively stand there either way?
>>
>>14740933
At lv30 performer you get a special action that makes the whole party play, my little girl is at lv90 performer right now
>>
>>14740138
no, it only happens at NPC spawn. if your pet isn't born with it, it won't get the bonus.
>>
>>14740150
You need to re-initialize the move list when you buy a move from Leold
>>
>>14740341
I believe shadowstep has a max range of 5, so make it T dist > 2 and T dist <= 5 and it should work
>>
If I nuke a town with vendors, does their rank remain the same at respawn ?
>>
>>14741338
Or better,

self buff != regen
Target distance <= 5, shadow step
>>
>>14741438
Yes, but your relationship might take a dive.
>>
>>14740802
You could savescum with a black cat if you want (trade an item to an npc, kill it with a black cat and hope it drops, and if it does drop, hope the black cat licks it, and if it licks it, hope Ehekatl blesses it with something relevant)
>>
>>14740150
Re-initialize your pet's move list. I don't recall off-hand if I mentioned it in the blog post (I thought I did), but you need to re-initialize the list after gaining any spells/abilities from Leold. And after evolutions, I suppose.

>>14739414
I can, yeah. I'm also likely to remove the LOS requirement of movement (because Elona's normal AI doesn't require it), so that should help the two major causes of that spam.

I can also make it respect the option where you tell your pets to shut up.
>>
>>14741541
Duel gloves will make sure everything drops, and if you kill an adventurer first, let him recover, then hand him the item you want licked, he'll only have a weapon plus the item you handed him.

Not that I've tested this. I'm also not sure if handing them precious items would be a good idea. Would they still drop?

Actually, some NPCs have precious items that don't drop with their death, like Sophia's Vice Staff and Sinaha's Gur Bagh Nakh. Would duel gloves make them drop? Is someone able to test this?
>>
>>14741595
Anna is there some way you could allow the AI to recognize the energy bar/stamina or whatever? Like if I wanted to do if Stenergy > 50%, Shining Wave. Since maybe one might like to go for offense instead of a rebuff but there's no support for it that I know of, y'know?
>>
>>14741725
Oh, I didn't know that. Time to start stocking up on duel gloves then.
Not sure how safe it is to handle precious weapons, but every adventurer I've killed (w/o duel gloves) dropped their precious items, so it should be safe. If you're planning on save scumming anyways just save before you give them the item and it should be fine.
>>
>>14741595
Awesome! Can't live without custom AI at this point, great to hear it's getting even more improvements
>>
>>14741751
I could. That would actually be a decent amount of work though, so I'm not sure if I can get that out in the next AI update.

I'm not entirely sure I'm seeing the purpose though? If you mean you might want to use the "Energy" for one thing over another, then you misunderstand it. Basically just think of it as a cooldown system with a few pooled uses. Each ability has its own "Energy", so it's not like using one ability locks you out of another. The most use I can see for this is pooling your pet's ability uses to unleash on a tough enemy, but that might be better integrated into the command flag or something (don't use abilities when < x% energy).

But that's just my guess as to what you were saying there at the end. I don't entirely understand what you were meaning to say.
>>
>>14741859
I thought energy acted like MP or stamina. Like there's a set pool of points and each individual skill drains X number of points. I was hoping that you could allow the AI to check how much Energy/Stamina there is at present and then proceed based on that information. Like when one sets an Exile to Ice Ball only if MP > 40%.
>>
Is there any way for a pet to check the number of enemies surrounding him/her before using a spell? I want to teach my pets Fire/Variable breath since I have nothing else to teach at the moment but I'd rather not have to start carrying stacks of Fireproof blankets.
>>
>>14741874
There are (up to) 20 pools, since each known special action has its own pool. That's why it'd be more than a trivial amount of work to implement. Since you'd need to be able to specify /which/ pool to check the stamina of and so on.
>>
>>14742008
So let me get this straight.
Let's take the regen script from above the thread and work through it a bit here, please,

Regen costs, let's say, 50 MP. That means right off the bat, the pet loses 50 MP for the skill.

Then she shadow steps..and she has..6 shadow-steps before she must kill a turn or two before she can start teleporting around. Correct?

Then, for example, she is set to use shining wave. Does she subtract 1 special attack from the counter of 6 or is there another counter checking how many waves of magic she can shine at her enemies? How many is this? 6, 4 or ???

Also there was a post up above, when you teach a pet skills like regen, can pets level those skills up or do they come max-leveled?
>>
>>14742025
>Regen costs, let's say, 50 MP. That means right off the bat, the pet loses 50 MP for the skill.

Right. Spells properly use MP, so there is no "Energy" involved.

>Then she shadow steps..and she has..6 shadow-steps before she must kill a turn or two before she can start teleporting around. Correct?

Shadowstep is a bad example here, really, because of its stamina cost and integer rounding. Short answer is that Shadowstep has no pooled uses, and 1 turn of recharge. Other abilities would have (up to) 5 pooled uses, with (Stamina Cost)/10, rounded down, turns of recharge. But it sounds like you have the concept down anyways.

>Then, for example, she is set to use shining wave. Does she subtract 1 special attack from the counter of 6 or is there another counter checking how many waves of magic she can shine at her enemies? How many is this? 6, 4 or ???

She has another pool for determining how many (or how often) she can use shining wave. It's the same as any other ability; a maximum of 5 pooled uses, with (Stamina Cost)/10, rounded down, turns to recharge a use.

>Also there was a post up above, when you teach a pet skills like regen, can pets level those skills up or do they come max-leveled?

...They're just like any other spell a pet can know. Pets do not have spell stock, nor do they have spell levels. For the PC, spell strength is based off spell level, spell enhancement multiplier, and the main attribute of the spell. It's similar for pets, but "spell level" is replaced with "Casting skill level", and the scaling from that factor is worse.
>>
>>14741886
OH I SEE. Thank you for clearing that up.
Do all abilities have 5 pooled uses by default or is there some way to check for current number of charges/max? Also is >>14741886 feasible at all? If not is it possible to set the maximum number of uses per-turn? Like use Fire breath at most three times then move on to the next step?
>>
>>14742134
>Do all abilities have 5 pooled uses by default or is there some way to check for current number of charges/max?

This isn't 100% exact, but I don't have time t o fully explain, so it's basically that energy cost is StaminaCost/10. Energy pools are (StaminaCost/10) * 5, with a cap of 20. There's no way to check the pools unless you use something like CheatEngine.

>Also is >>14741886 feasible at all? If not is it possible to set the maximum number of uses per-turn? Like use Fire breath at most three times then move on to the next step?

Get some fire resistance and give your pet a magatama. I think I remember people saying those stop pets from burning things (though I'm not sure myself).

Also, no. Pets will always use the first instruction that evaluates to true. There is no way to add a % fallthrough or a fallthrough for every-x-uses.
>>
>>14742170
>. Pets will always use the first instruction that evaluates to true

A fire breath and any other special counter that evaluates to empty would return the false message, right?
>>
>>14742185
If your pet doesn't have energy for a set ability, it goes on to the next instruction. It does not fail the routine and cause the error message.

Also, I have to go to sleep. Most of this is in my blog post on the wiki. If you still need help tomorrow, I'll try as I'm able, but I'm going to be busy pretty much from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep.
>>
>>14742213
Good night and good day tomorrow. Thanks for the posts, they were very enlightening.
>>
Isn't there any other archive besides 4ch.be? That thing never works.
>>
>>14742222
There is 4chandata but the archives go all the way to when Elona+1.22 was recent. Probably even earlier. This is an issue when you take into account the shit interface. Warosu should be up on 02/13/2016.
>>
>>14739748
Just as you said, use artifact fusion and stuff a blank living weapon with an enchantment. I like to put around 10 jewel tears of god enchantments to get magic damage or armor piercing, until you reach the limit of artifact fusion. Then you can start levelling the weapon normally, by killing mobs. If you do it in the reverse order, you can't upgrade the item because artifact fusion has an upper limit on how many enchantments you can put on (but the weapon naturally levelling doesn't).

the +2 enchantment does count towards the 15 living weapon enchantments, if that's what you're asking. It's probably one of the weaker ones. Good attributes are things like bonus damage to gods, dragons, undead, raw damage (I personally like nether, it acts like lifesteal), critical strike, and enhance spells.
>>
Someone saved the chart of the gods?
>>
Haven't played Elona in... 4 years now. Does the digging trick in the tutorial still work for super leveling the skill?
>>
Where the fuck do you buy lockpicks?
>>
Whats the best choice of god for a mage?
>>
File: 1451527846348.jpg (2MB, 2999x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1451527846348.jpg
2MB, 2999x1614px
>>14742420
Hope this one is big enough to view.

>>14742445
Thieves guild
>>
>>14742479
You can get all the feats but Itzpalt, probably.
>>
>>14742445
Invest in general store/goods vendors. One of them sells lickpocks frequently. I can never remember which one of those two.
>>
>>14742479
Itzpalt or consult >>14742498

Ignore the shameless plug by Yacatect. She thinks way too highly for herself despite being the new kid on the deity block.
>>
>>14742516
I've got all the ones from Kapul to Noyel leveled to at least 60. The ones in Noyel are all level 100+. Do you know how many lockpicks they've sold to me between them? 0. Bastards. Do you know why the merchants in Kapul are all so relatively poor, btw? Even the ones in Yowyn are at least comfortable.
>>
>>14739144

I encountered one of these in a level 150 awakened dungeon. Dead in a few turns. Their MP breath attack is completely unbalanced and poorly implemented. Far more dangerous than almost any other enemy at that level.

>MP breath deals 50% of caster's maximum MP in exchange from 50% of caster's maximum MP and 25% of gauge.

So we're talking humongous numbers here that are obviously far beyond the normal scale of danger.
>>
>>14742525
Theres two types of vendors, general vendor and general goods vendor. One sells things like scrolls, rods and food, and the other sells things like lockpicks, ores and blankets. The one in noyel is the wrong one.

Like >>14742516 said, I too forget which one is which.
>>
>>14742555
It's scary watching this thing smash down walls to get to you and then when it does that MP breath, screen goes bonkers, and then there's just blood and corpse parts scattered around the dungeon floor. If that doesn't kill you she insults you and causes you to take off your equipment. All the meanwhile pelting you with magic dart.
>>
File: 2016-02-10_204157.png (23KB, 401x42px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-10_204157.png
23KB, 401x42px
How much is the boost to the crit chance anything relevant?
>>
>>14742602
It's a cruel world out there. Stay safe, live to kill another day.
>>
Is there a cap to attribute potential? Otherwise, how do you guys calculate the money needed to train the potential of pets?
>>
How many hands do you need to make so dual wield is better than two-hand?
I'm the guy training the cockroach and since this thing comes with almost no limbs I was wondering if I should give it multiple hands.
>>
>>14742826
There's only one limiting factor to the usefulness of too many hands and it is the speed penalty from complications. I'm not sure if it applies to pets, but chances are that it does. Ultimately, it depends on how many slots your pet already has, and every additional body part above the normal 13 gives a -5% speed reduction. I think that 2 additional arms is very worth the -10% in speed, but maybe -20% to -30% starts to become prohibitive (and additional hands start to give diminishing returns in hit chance, and damage).

So perhaps a good number of hands would be around 4-6, and that would probably be better than two handed at that mark, as all of the enchantments from weapons start to overcome the natural benefits of two handed scaling, while not becoming too detrimental with speed losses. But its really hard to quantify when it becomes better, and is really your own preference. My personal two cents.
>>
>>14742921
Do you know which creatures give Little girls +Arms? I've tried Asuras ( Not Mitras or Varunas yet), Mutants and Cyclopses thus far. None/Carpentry at best.
>>
>>14742754
Potential caps at 400%, no ifs ands or buts. However, as far as I can see, gold for pets only increases skill potential, not attribute potential. You would increase your pet's attribute potential the same way you would increase your own, by potions of potential or picnic baskets.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Potential
>>
>>14742921
Right now the thing has 8 parts, one of which is a hand (neck, shoot, ammo, head, back, hand, leg, body) so I could afford 5 more hands without speed penalties.
I think I'll still go for two hands though, something in my head tells me to not give up on the other limbs like rings or waist.
>>
>>14742955
Don't believe any creatures come with two sets of arms, you're gonna wanna try mutants (that'll be a bitch to do though)
>>
In witch city can i find an iztapalt altar?
>>
>>14743017
Palmia. Also the holy grounds.
>>
If my pets accidentally kill the younger sister vendor in the mansion, will she re-spawn?
>>
>>14743037

I do not believe so, but I recall being able to ressurect her with a book of ressurection or the spell if you can cast it
>>
>>14743037
I disagree with that other anon, I'm almost positive she respawns like any vendor after a few days. It's true you could resurrect her immediately, though.
>>
>>14742436
For instant digging? No, that was fixed... I think in an early version of E+. I believe Lomias will be gone from the cave if you go to derphy too, so no nuking of them for the bow either.
>>
How many times do I have to win blackjack before I get a business card?
>>
>>14742498
Is there a Yacatect picture?
>>
>>14743115
13 wins in a row, apparently.
>>
>>14742975
Honestly, it depends on what holes you want to fill in defenses. From my understanding, rings have exclusive enchantments like protection from curse (kinda crap), extra melee/ranged attacks (excellent), prevent stranded in bad weather, see invis creatures (redundant, due to artifact fusion), protection from mutation, and allows you to eat rotten food, are the big ones that I can think of at the moment. To me, personally, the only enchants worth having for ring slots are extra attacks, which are EXTREMELY rare (like you have to savescum and reset the strange scientists rewards on a godly ring for an hour straight). Can be decent, but I don't see it as a great benefit over something more powerful like a timestop weapon or a living weapon. Waist kinda offers next to no benefit over a weapon, except maybe PV. It can be enchanted with it diminishes bleeding, but that can be found on amulets (both of which are rare), so I favor a hand over a waist in that regard as well.

For RP purposes, ofc, this is wholly dependent on your preference, and you can pretty much ignore what I said above. For min max, I think hands are much better than most equipment slots, and are somewhat better than rings (which are kinda obscenely rare).
>>
>>14743137
Does time-stop/living spawn on random dungeon loot or is it only for artifacts? Can it spawn on claws?
>>
>>14742956
When a pet goes to see its trainer in a city, which the pet spends gold on, it trains both attribute and skill potentials. You're correct about being able to give your pets potions of potential to raise attribute potentials as an alternative though.
>>
>>14743137
I see, well since she's a cockroach I think I could minmax at least her without giving her a humanoid shape.

Is there a list of what body part gives what bonus?
Now I wonder what body parts are the best for my ranged and magic attackers.
>>
>>14743179
Didn't even realize, thanks for the info.
>>
>>14743173
Claws can not spawn time stop (I think they're pretty much shields) but can spawn with return cut, proximity assist (or interlocking shooting, i forget which), and defensive bonuses, so theyre definitely viable. Not to mention they add a flat 22 damage to all physical attacks if you upgrade and bless them, as well as dv/pv.

Time stop can be found on any equipment if you're lucky enough but it's rare as fuck all. I have a hunch that time stop can spawn on living weapons but again with godly luck and serious save scumming. I've personally found (scummed) living weapons with invokes like nightmare, stamina drain, and holy shield, so chances are good.

>>14743198
I don't think there really is a list per se, it's mostly from casual theory crafting and playing for a bit that I can pull that info out of my ass. I guess if you really want to, you could research all of the potential enchantments per piece of gear, and put them on a spreadsheet, which wouldn't be too shabby for the wiki. For ranged, I think hands are still excellent, due to tonfas and claws providing flat damage bonuses to your shooting. Equipments that provide multiple ranged attacks are good, but from my personal testing, you can't shoot more than twice per turn, so there's a cap. That enchant can be found everywhere, mostly on static artifacts, and I think there is a gun that you can equip in a hands slot and it will still convey the additional ranged attack bonus to your shoot slot.

Magic is definitely dependent on enhanced spells, which are available on claws, weapons, and some static artifacts, but there is an upper threshhold (I think 14 hashes worth). Magic is honestly, outside of enhanced spells, medium armor, and raw stats, fairly independent of gear. Once those important stats are filled (and they're not too difficult to do so), most people just use defensive enchantments for magic use, like inner god weapons for raw stats like constitution, magic, will and learning. Everything else is a matter of convenience.

Essay over.
>>
File: gifting.png (611KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gifting.png
611KB, 1024x768px
>>14737945
>>14738491
There seems to be a glitch where you can constantly use one gift infinitely until you open another menu. When you go back to your inventory, it's gone.

Does anyone know the usage modifier value for Wonder Body Former?
>>
>>14743283
The a in front drops and the weight of the item goes up will inventory weight goes down.
>>
>>14743283
They gonna fix it next patch I believe.
>>
File: dog.png (427KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
427KB, 816x638px
Does the ammo slot count as a body slot?

I want to give this dog 4 hands, but I'm not sure how much its speed will be penalize for doing so.
>>
>>14743253
Thank you, for now outside of the cockroach I'll play normaly, at the very worst I'll just reset the other pets' (Pro-Jet and two platina bells) limbs.
>>
>>14743302
Yup, ammo is a body slot
>>
>>14743253
What effects do proximity assist and interlocking mechanism have?
>>
>>14743447
Fuckton of damage on hitting with weapons. I think one scales with ranged skills and the other scales with tactics. I forget which two though, and its best to have one REALLY large bonus on one item than have multiple smaller sources (like 10 hashes on 1 piece of equipment is better than 2 different sources of 5 hashes), due to it only proc'ing once per turn.
>>
>>14743447
Those are pretty much chances for an additional attack that scales differently, along with a benefit

Proximity assist is a ranged attack proc (at least it only appears on ranged weapons, wings and feet, so that's what I'm assuming) that deals damage based on your normal attack damage (again, I'm assuming that it's your ranged attack damage, I could be wrong), your tactics (not marksman) skill, and enchantment strength. In addition, it ignores PV and applies a 2 turn defense penalty.

Generally speaking, these are highly valued enchantments (can't stack them as far as I know, so just find the highest # you can and stick it on the appropriate character)

Interlocking shooting mechanism is similar, except that it's for melee (spawns on melee weapons, feet and back), scales off marksman instead of tactics, and applies an evasion debuff instead of a defense debuff. Everything else is the same
>>
>>14743536
whoops, fucked up the formatting of that post.

third line needs to be the last
>>
Quickly guys, i got a wish, what should i wish for?
>>
>>14743637
Do you have seven league boots? If not, get them.

If you have seven league boots, get an astral light pen, they're pretty bloody rare
>>
>>14743643
Thanks anon, i got mythril boots
>>
File: objectively the best.png (556KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
objectively the best.png
556KB, 816x638px
Only need to duplicate 3 more!

This is going to take a while.
>>
File: MORE MORE MORE MORE.png (376KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
MORE MORE MORE MORE.png
376KB, 816x638px
>>14743798
Creator statues are placeholders for Yacatect.
>>
File: 1426437400062.png (402KB, 898x589px) Image search: [Google]
1426437400062.png
402KB, 898x589px
>>14743798
I hope that's for roleplaying purposes because while getting money ever-

>>14743808
Okay nevermind.
>>
How can i remove a debuff from a pice of armor?
>>
>>14743811
If I wanted to actually do something useful I'd dupe Kuromiromi statues for those delicous herbs,
>>
>>14743818
You can't remove a singular debuff.
>>
>>14743818
You can't as far I know
>>
File: destroy.png (469KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
destroy.png
469KB, 816x638px
Fuuuuuck palmia
>>
>>14743818
Don't think you can, unfortunately. Unless you're referring to acid damage/curse
>>
File: .jpg (230KB, 977x789px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
230KB, 977x789px
What its this deck thing?
>>
What determines critical attack damage? How does it work? I can't seem to find anything on the wiki.

Does weapon weight matter as in Angband, since Elona seems to take a lot of inspiration from it?
Does it just max the attack dice?
>>
>>14744031
Weapon weight does affect damage. I think it specifically only increases critical hit damage. I don't know the exact formula, but it's prohibitive amounts of weight to make a noticeable amount of difference. For a practical game, it's pretty negligible.
>>
>>14744047
Might not be so negligible for god weapons
>>
>>14744052
No, but that is kinda outside the scope of a practical game. I think god weapons have a special formula that makes them hit even harder than normal weapons of the same weight too.
>>
>>14744047
It's something like +1 damage (to all attacks, not just crits) per 2.5 stones of weight.

I know it caps at +40.
>>
>>14744062
Is it? then I'm probably mistaken, but it might have been due to my equipment and ether disease that I couldn't quite make out a difference.
>>
>>14744062
Damn, that puts a damper on dual wielding builds. What's the heaviest weight you could dual wield with minimal penalty (assuming a ridiculously high dual wield skill)?
>>
>>14744526
With a ridiculous level of dual wield, you might be more interested on the additional attacks it provides. No idea how that actually works, however.
>>
>>14743534
Depends on the formula, maybe it's not linear.
Like, one hash could be 2% chance, and five hashes 10%, or it could be one hash 5% and five hashes 10%.
In fact it could be interesting to know because, while interlocking isn't really something you can stack as you wish, elemental attack are, with artifact fusion or living weapon ( or both for magic attack ! ) you could go for a rainbow of attacks or one really strong.

For the damage though, i am under the impression that the number of hashes had no influence, it only use the weapon's damage dice. Is this correct ?
>>
>>14744526
You actually don't have to worry about hit rate too much, if you have a high enough crit rate. From what I recall, you hit ignoring evasion and such if you crit, so you can circumvent the entirety of the issue. It's actually carrying the damn things that becomes a problem.
>>
>>14745134
Well, that's true except against enemies with greater evasion (which I believe most end-game enemies have). At any rate, looks like i have some experimenting to do (a long time from now as well, my pets are not even close to having a respectable dual-wield skill)
>>
>>14744028
Last I remember, something that isn't really implemented. The cards you pick up from monsters can be added into it though.
>>
What skills do you give to your pets, besides the obvious ones like greater evasion and pickpocket?
>>
>>14745700
Give them every skill. There's no reason not to.
>>
>>14745706
But what should they do with things like riding or investing?
>>
>>14745711
Since skills level up the attribute associated with them even otherwise useless skills for a pet could be increased in the hopes of increasing certain attributes. That, and it's relatively easy to get every skill on a pet as you're gene engineering for levels or body parts anyhow.
>>
>>14745779
I know that's why I ask where the benefit is in giving them skills they can't even use. You have to use the skill in order to increase the attribute associate with it or am I wrong?
>>
>>14745819
AP can increase them.
>>
>>14745841
And that makes really a difference? Wouldn't it be easier to get herbs and increase their attributes than getting useless skills and soak up AP?
>>
>>14745869
Depends on where the person is in the game. Not saying it's the best method or anything but it's there for using if one wants too. I personally think it's easy to give them every skill but hey, if you don't want to give your pet every skill in the game go for it.
>>
>>14745134
Hang on, does that mean when you dual wield and get a crit, all of your weapons crit?

Man, if that's the case, I've been doing thief all wrong with shadow step stealth criticals with an adamantium claymore.
>>
Skill and attribute enchants on gear are useless end game right?
>>
>>14746117
Where do you define end game? Do you intend to play until you cap everything? If so, yeah both are useless and there are better things you can have on your stuff. If not, then you could make the argument that attribute enchants are worthwhile. People love attributes. Look at the people running around with the god weapons of the gods they've killed.

As for skill enchants, you'd need a significant bonus to make it worthwhile so I'd understand passing that up.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 1918x787px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 1918x787px
How do you guys handle this fucking tile ? It literally makes my eyes bleed, how to change/modify ?
>>
>>14746224
Haven't done this myself but maybe go into your graphics folder. In one of the map bmp files is that tile. Try replacing that tile.
>>
>>14745700
Give them the gardening skill right now(from farmers), I promise you won't regret it.

Now as for worthless skills like investing, literacy, etc, I personally wouldn't find it very practical to dump a whole bunch of ap into a skill they're obviously never going to use on their own just to raise attributes. However, I do believe the traveling skill pretty much covers all the potential burdens (like wasting money on trainers) from having useless skills by training many random skills at once until they raise the associated attribute.
>>
>>14746529
Literacy helps beginner characters a lot, I'm drowning in domination spell stock by using party reading since otherwise I'd just kill myself trying to read a domination book.
>>
Other then by wishing, is there any other way of finding coconut crabs?
>>
>>14746566
Well, yeah, that's true. But right before reading party, I couldn't find many uses outside of reading blessed uncurse scrolls.
>>
>>14745869
Gene Engineer, Fishing, Gardening, Detection, and Mining can give them the ability to get free materials from killing stuff (talk to them afterwards to get it), Swimming trains speed and makes them faster when wet (lol), Travelling also trains speed and gives them a bunch of skill xp every now and then, Control magic makes them less likely to hit you with spells and invokes, also makes them take less damage from you if you use spells or invokes, Riding if you want to make them ride you, Magic capacity and casting if you want them to cast spells, Alchemy if you give them potions (or if they have the potion throw ability, but they'd probably already have them), Magic device if you give them rods (I don't know if this works, but an anon mentioned that it did), Weightlifting trains strength and lets them be better mules for you, Carpentry/Tailoring for free equipment when you wake up in the morning (only one will apply at a time though, if you have both one is picked at random every morning), Cooking to have breakfast when you wake up between 4-9 (Increases potential for you and your party, also makes you bloated), and Negotiation if they're your shopkeeper (gets you more money per item sold). The useless skills are Jeweler, Sense Quality, Faith, and Investing, I believe, unless another anon wants to correct me on that.
>>
>>14746601
Sometimes npcs hold onto them, I'm guessing they're also a drop from certain monsters, but I've never actually gotten one except through pickpocketing.
>>
I want to marry Nazuna in the doujou.
>>
>>14746790
Get yourself an astral pen and realise your dream !
>>
>>14747081
I don't know what's harder, getting Astral pens or enough presents+tokens for <Soul Mate>.
>>
Changes and additions
-------------------
- Carpentry tool item has been renamed to tools, and their description has been changed.
- MP Breath is now affected by the equipment attribute that increases breath damage. It will still be affected by Charge Attack for now.
- Reduced SP consumption of breath-type actions. This should more or less be how powerful breath attacks should be considering their lack of need for spell stock and ease of leveling. I think a precious tool to change Variable Breath element without relying on equipment or attributes should make fighting with it more tactical.
- Added 8 high-level seamonsters and 1 evolution.
- When a summoned undead monster defeats an enemy, AP is earned by the player and is based off the player's INI.
- Summoned undead will not act as summoned undead inside showrooms.

- Adjusted NPC adventurers' starting level and fame, and their hiring price. Hiring price is now reduced with affection level. Their profile will also be generated randomly, and they won't prefer to stay in North Tyris any more.
- Undead can be tethered to you with a leash like your pets, and will warp to you when they are too far away. Brainwashing no longer affects them.
- Dragon zombie has been changed to predator class.
- Necro force HP and MP consumption halved. Added the option to make them gather around you without returning them to their coffins.

- Added 1 policy for governing towns. It won't show up until the prerequisites are met.
- About the replacement for the alias voting system:
Voting can now be done in towns where there has been a werewolf attack. When the player has voted and is in town at 12 noon, the NPC with the most votes will be executed. (If more than 1 NPC shares the top vote, 1 of them will be picked.) So go kill the one that you have your eye on (for his items).
- Altered the werewolf option in conversations. Picking it will cause the affection level to slightly lower, but more votes will go to that NPC. This can be done any time from after the werewolf attack till the player checks the ballot box.
- NPC adventurers can be recruited as an ally after hiring him 1 time, as opposed to 3 times before. Adventurers above level 300 will be weakened when they are recruited as allies.

- Relaxed material requirements for making monster balls. Max level for monster balls set to 200. Monster balls will also not be more than 10 levels higher than lowest dungeon floor cleared.
- When the player eats "Uh-uh, the taste is so so" or "The taste is not bad" food or better, stamina recovers by enchant level * 1.5 + food tier. This was added as a way to recover stamina and as a reason for the player to eat high-quality cooked food.

- Added a side quest to part III. (Sophia's.)
- Added Fury side-effect to Run Wildry status to give it the double-edged sword feel.
- Set the upper limit of Holy Shield and Feather DV/PV bonus to 1000 to make unbuffed DV and PV more important. The 10% increase part will remain the same for now. Increased the number of turns the buffs are active for.
- Gauge attacks will not activate for proc-type enchants that give attack magic or breath.

- Made a slight change to how the reward is given in an existing part III side quest. (Urcaguary's.) <-- New!
- Added a precious item that can temporarily change the element of Variable Storm and Variable Breath. If it's an element not compatible with the spell or breath, then nothing will happen.
Made it available from the small medal shop so that it's available right from part I, and so that people who don't want it don't have to get it. <-- New!

Fixes:
------
- Cutscene added in 1.54 no longer replays every time the player enters the floor.
- Score no longer overflows. Upper limit is now more or less unachievable at 100 million. With 20 times the score in no future mode, the limit is 2 billion.
- Influence level in town will be saved, and will no longer reset when starting up Elona.
- Coffins that are stashed into your graveyard key when you don't have enough space in your inventory will no longer lose their necro remodel effect.
- Fixed number and weight of gifts, proofs of friendship, and chocolate going weird after gifting them.
- Fixed some of the script.

- Fixed characters in main quest part III not talking.
>>
>>14746638
>The useless skills are Jeweler, Sense Quality, Faith, and Investing, I believe, unless another anon wants to correct me on that.
Faith matters for the preaching special action.
No clue if Jeweler, Sense Quality, or Investing are used, but I haven't encountered a use.
>>
>>14747303
Can pets make use of Disarm Trap?
>>
It begins.
Now, to make my Hands learn it.

Speaking of which, is the 5tiles limitation of shadow step all but confirmed ?
Anyone tested somewhat rigorously ?
>>
File: 3.png (996KB, 1202x802px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
996KB, 1202x802px
Should I go and beat up Zeome? I've never been to South Tyris before.
>>
>>14747494
As long you can silence him you should good to go. The only problem I had with him was the fact I couldn't outdamage his heal.
>>
>>14747494
Just think about all that delicious speed you can get from south tyris. Also new body parts and pretty nice armor/swimsuit.
>>
File: 4.png (667KB, 1203x801px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
667KB, 1203x801px
Poor sod. I just teleported around the room hitting away with magic darts and one gauge release later he's gone.
>>
File: 5.png (633KB, 1202x805px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
633KB, 1202x805px
Should I kill this guy? He has a special sword. I have some duel gloves with me.
>>
What do I need to have before I can start claiming items from the heir trunk? I already have a deed of heirship.

Also,.I just started a Catgod martial artist. INI values are 407/510. Is that high?
>>
>>14747561

Could I get a pcc set for that dress? Also what interface picture did you cut for the HP/MP bars? They look far more refined(?) than the default ones.
>>
>>14747561
If you could kill Zeome you can probably oneshot him
>>
>>14747568
You can only claim items from the heir trunk if there is any, so if you already played the game with another character, I don't think there are extra requirements.

I'm not good with AP but I think the INI is high indeed.
>>
File: 6.png (635KB, 1202x803px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
635KB, 1202x803px
>>14747578
Here's the pcc sprite and the original interface image I got the bars from.

https://jii.moe/4Jn1a3Hcg.bmp
https://jii.moe/VJC533Hcl.bmp

>>14747583
I see, but should I?
>>
>>14747599
It keeps saying "You have no claim." Kind of shit desu. Would have liked to carry over some of my more crazy gear. As for the INI, well, that's the price of 500 speed & 120 life starting.
>>
>>14747603
He's like any other NPC, nothing special about him so if you want to maul and eat his corpse just do so.
>>
File: 7.png (635KB, 1203x803px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
635KB, 1203x803px
Riveting.
>>
>>14747603
Thanks man, this is some great stuff.
>>
>>14747610
You have to read the deed
>>
I've made my own custom portraits,made them face#.bmp how do I apply them to my pets? Its not showing up in the appearance.
>>
>>14747696
Throw them in the elona/user/graphic folder and talk to the pet in game.
>>
>>14747705
oh Im retarded. I was missing the /user/ bit
>>
>>14747685
Inside...lol. I tried to read it on the world-map.

>>14747715
What dimensions do you need for portraits to fit within the small window? I tried to crop some 1336x720 image and the whole thing has gone to hell.
>>
>>14747768
its 80x112 aint it?
>>
Is there any way to rebind the key layout for movement in E+ to use hjkl+yubn? (vikeys). I'm on a laptop and don't want to use numlock all the time.
>>
>>14747889
The config allows the player to rebind all the keys. I don't know if it allows the player to rebind the arrow keys though. Check.
>>
File: 8.png (892KB, 1202x802px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
892KB, 1202x802px
And suddenly 300 Speed. Nice. But to gain new AP I have to kill stronger enemies since speed comes into the calculation for AP gain right?
>>
>>14747910
Wtf is with all those speed boosts? Also, yeah. As you climb in power so too do the enemies you need to kill to gain more power.
>>
>>14747910
Only your initial speed, which is already factored into your init stat.
>>
>>14747923
Really? Can't wait to get more speed then.

>>14747918
>Wtf is with all those speed boosts?
You can trade AP for increased speed as far as I know.
>>
>>14747935
I think he meant the weird way the text arranged itself
>>
File: 9.png (696KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
696KB, 1200x802px
Anyone else encountered this problem?
>>
>>14747960
That's normal, you can still kind of see what bonuses you are getting from the integers. Its also useful to actually see quantitatively what your resists are (in the parenthesis).
>>
Does your character's age during character creation factor into anything in game?
>>
>>14747910
Yes and no.

Yes, you'll have to kill stronger enemies because it'll get harder to gain AP once your AP total gained rises.

No, it has nothing to do with your current speed. You can spend all your AP on skill points and feats and it'll still get harder to gain AP. You can wear the Fetter of the Earth or quaff 200 hermes blood, and it wouldn't make any difference in your AP gains. The INI values are fixed.

I'm thinking of editing the AP page on the wiki. I mean, I kinda have to re-read the first paragraph several times to get what it means.

>third is simply speed at character generation

And there are only two bloody numbers on the character sheet. It's technically correct, but terribly confusing.
>>
>>14748277
Flavor. Age, height, weight all do nothing as far as I know.
>>
>>14748291
I've always thought anorexia gets triggered if your character goes below a fraction of your starting weight.

Just a superstition of mine though. I wonder if it's true.
>>
>>14748299
It's not. There's an internal counter that goes up when you vomit and down when you die and over time. If it's too high, you become anorexic until you die or it goes back to zero.

I can't remember if it checks for end of anorexia just when you sleep or every time the counter decrements.
>>
>>14748401
Oh. Thanks.

Time to become a Elea skeleton then.
>>
How do i take convert the altar of other god?
>>
>>14748534
Make an offering to your god on the altar. With luck, your god will take it over.
>>
>>14747161
Oh, the astral pen for sure.
To make her like you, you need all of three love potions, eight Gain Material scrolls, eight Material Boxes, eight Small Medals and a Pot of Fusion. The price of love is cheap in Elona!
>>
>>14749474
Holy shit I never knew it was that easy
>>
File: MilkandSabers.png (2MB, 1601x1149px) Image search: [Google]
MilkandSabers.png
2MB, 1601x1149px
Although having a 13 cm tall chibi swordswoman robot run around poking things to death was cute I'm always worried about stepping on her. She also wasn't sexy swordswoman of death I originally wanted. To remedy this I attached a hose to her mouth and had her drain my ranches of milk that I blessed. Why milk works on robots is anyones guess but since this is Elona you just accept these things.

Now she was 5'8'' but humorously only weighed one pound. After starting her herb regimen she filled out it seems. I wish more of the herbs went to attributes but keeping her potentials at constant 400% is a bit rougher with Pro-Jet. Oh well, guess what she ate went to her weight and figure. Now she's at least adult sized sexy swordswoman robot of death.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions earlier on weapons. I intend to play around with each of the weapon sets you talked about but for now I'm testing out lightsabers. I know pierce is good but just how good is it? Is it worth giving up high damage dice weapons for it? I intend to look into this.

Ehekatl must of brushed up against me considering I made 10 lightsabers using carpentry and in that batch were 2 living lightsabers and that god slaying lightsaber. Truly Akeno might go on to do great things.

I so far have used one round of AP to skill bonus on Tactics(2000 AP for 400 skill bonus) to bump up her damage but I'm wondering what would be the best in the short term to raise for damage output. In the long run I'll have long sword, dual wielding, and tactics all high but should be I raising dual wielding first? Should I be just be distributing my points evenly? Or should I just keep raising tactics like I did for my first round of skill boosting? The faster she can start killing very powerful things on her own the faster I can farm her AP.
>>
File: milk.png (82KB, 242x346px) Image search: [Google]
milk.png
82KB, 242x346px
>>14750036
>I attached a hose to her mouth and had her drain my... ...milk
>>
File: Hats.png (449KB, 801x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hats.png
449KB, 801x600px
>>14750248
I swear draining my ranches of milk isn't code for draining me of my milk. Honest. Seriously, I'm trying my best to try not to teach my pets questionable things after what happened with my Valkyrie. My Valkyrie has made some hats with some worrying names.
>>
>>14750036
I forget if you're aware of this, but I believe you can make those lightsabres raw with an inferior material scroll, then use a mat kit(or superior material scroll?) to increase their damage rolls. If I remember right, they ended up something like 2d18.
>>
>>14750339
Oh! That's a good idea. I'll look into this. Thanks anon.
>>
>>14750349
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsabre

Nevermind, 2d14 with an adamantium kit, it's down there in the comments.
>>
>>14750312
>Come inside me, my noble Einherjar
>>
File: no longer an idiot girl.png (751KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
no longer an idiot girl.png
751KB, 816x638px
Gene engineering is making my pets outclass me x10 faster than they already have been.

By the time I'm high enough level to astral light pen Meshera Alpha they'l be kicking Siva's dick
>>
File: thanks.png (246KB, 584x385px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.png
246KB, 584x385px
>>14750312
Mine just makes fun of my virginity.
>>
>>14750355
2d15 +3. But its really fuckin rare. like REALLY rare.
>>
>>14750542
What is?
>>
>>14750553
Rolling 2d15+3 lightsabers. More so than you'd think, which makes me suspect that theres some sort of weighting on it that makes it less common than normal.
>>
Ammo are eligible for artifact fusion, right ?
No because i stumbled upon godly bullets with absolutely no enchantment on it on my precedent character, which i always saved as they'd make awesome immune sticks ( putting all the resist status effect/see invisible/float etc ), after many clearings of awakened dungeons.

They can be transfered to genes so such an immune stick would be one fucking awesome heirloom, worthy of the word heirloom.
>>
>>14750724
I wish I knew artifact fusion was a thing earlier, I threw away so many godly items with little no enchantments.
>>
File: reality as we know it.png (517KB, 813x639px) Image search: [Google]
reality as we know it.png
517KB, 813x639px
Interesting.

I seem to have somehow duped griffon.

But when I pick up my second griffon it turns into this.

I know it's usual for second generated precious weapons to do this, but it was my primary griffon that turned into the shotgun, not the secondary one.

Interesting.
>>
When new version?
>>
Is there a way of killing Big Daddies at low levels? I was thinking of throwing a shitton of Molotovs but I'm not sure if that would work.
>>
>>14751219
Play a ranged character with high speed and abuse his AI by kiting him around at more than three tiles away.

Pickpocketing his shotgun makes him harmless.
>>
>>14751405
I can maintain 400+ speed but I'm not a ranged character. I'll give Sulfurics a shot.
>>
File: work-in-progress.gif (2KB, 36x48px) Image search: [Google]
work-in-progress.gif
2KB, 36x48px
getbuff4yacatect
>>
>>14751568
Looks cool.
>>
File: smile golem man.png (27KB, 80x112px) Image search: [Google]
smile golem man.png
27KB, 80x112px
>>14751610
I tried to make a portrait too, but I can't draw human faces at all and ended up with this
>>
File: bomb.png (412KB, 1244x759px) Image search: [Google]
bomb.png
412KB, 1244x759px
im back. feels good to finally die and crawl up again and letting pets die(no savescum when dying since playing again). i killed myself and my pets by using bow of vinderre on these bombs.

btw, how do you guys make your pets use a certain with a certain chance instead of 100% of the time when using custom ai? I want my dragon to use his BakuretuKen but not all the time.
>>
>>14751700
It's gross and creepy but I want to make it the portrait of a monster npc. The problem is I can't think of any NPCs that are monsters or where to find their portraits.
>>
>>14751733
Your speed is pretty low, haven't you been using AP?

Bomb rocks are cunts. Especially giga bomb rocks.
>>
>>14751741
Unless you make an NPC that is specifically an abomination with smiley-faces for eyes and drools yellow liquid from said eyes, I don't think you'l have any luck.
>>
>>14751733
Shadow step > Bakuretu > Melee. If my understanding of the AI is correct, the dragon should use Baku until the cooldown triggers then he goes into melee.
>>
>>14751745
>These values will never change over the course of the game as the character gets stronger, changes equipment, evolves, or gains speed by spending AP.
i'm an idiot. going to get speed now on me and my guys i have ap saved. i thought i was going to get less ap if i raised speed.

>>14751757
i'm going to try it now and report. thanks.
>>
>>14751763
How is it?
>>
>>14751916
it worked although i don't know if i want my pet to use it that much. maybe they're just too strong right now for the dungeons i am clearing. i'll leave it alone for now.

do you have a healer? how do you set his custom ai with healing and buffing?
>>
>>14752095
I do not have a healer but the AI has options that allow the player to set their pet to target, well, the player. So you could do Player, HP < 50%, Cure Crit or rain if you want to be more cautious. You could even set it like

Player, HP < 50% and MP > 60%, healing rain/touch.

And then with buffs there's the != selector that checks if the condition is false. Like if you set it to check holy shield. If the buff is up it would skip to the next command but if not then the pet would buff either itself or the player, depending on the buff.
>>
Has anyone successfully captured a little sister with a monster ball?
>>
>>14752181
Use the mechanical ball that the scientist at the cyber dome give you.
>>
>>14752193
I know I can use that but I want to transfer a little sister to a gene. Without using a soul spindle.
>>
>>14752101
is it even worth it to make my defender buff? mobs would probably die from my golden knight, dragon and exile before he finishes. should i just make him focus on killing and heal?
>>
>>14752208
Ah, then get the knockout feat and use the special action it give.
You may have to use it more than once to catch the pokémon though. Uh, little sister.
>>
>>14752220
I imagine that in the late game battles last a bit longer than 2-3 turns. I think it's probably at that time where you'll want pets to have AoE and self buffs leveled even if it's just so you have some options.
>>
>>14752222
So it CAN be done? Ah,...the things we do for cringy RP.
>>
>>14752228
Nope. Can't be captured. And I left my little ball at home.
>>
My little girl just learned Cheer so I set her AI so that she uses it when I have Holy shield up. Not only does this make me remember to use the skill so that they can learn it eventually, it also means I get a shitton of buffs with one key.
>>
>>14752225
ok. i will adjust my pets' ai accordingly when that time comes. thanks.
>>
>>14752412
That's actually nice, I'm too lazy and just put "If Character Buff=!Hero use Cheer" or something like that.
>>
>>14752489
I figured my trick out because I didn't know that you could use your trick. Good to know.
>>
Hey, If I have cheer and my Witch has cheer, does one overwrite the other? Or is the stronger cheer applied (Pretty sure cheer scales with Cha, could be wrong)
>>
How much content does this game actually have? Looking at the world map, there seems to be very few towns / dungeons. How long does an average campaign take?
>>
File: 33758905_p9.jpg (547KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
33758905_p9.jpg
547KB, 840x525px
>>14752837
When you're in a rush you can dominate a few bells and just storm through north tyris, i.e. the original campaign in a day or two. But you will probably end up sitting here with us, constantly posting your progress and asking a lot of questions. There is also some guy running around here with an lvl 3000+ character and over 700 hours of playtime.
>>
>>14752837
It depends on if you actually like the game in the first place.
To make it blunt this thing is at 95% a grinding machine where you make your own stories on your head while grinding.
Also like in every roguelike you have to have a passion for pants hunting.
>>
>>14752979
This isn't /vg/, crossie. If there's "Elona" somewhere in the OP it's good to go.
>>
Don't settle for the vanilla assets, people; it's really easy to mod your game! Use the ElonaUploader as well! Feel free to ask for help ITT

Game:

Wiki: http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona_Wiki

(Slightly outdated) pastebin: http://pastebin.com/T2RCwdh8 (embed)

Elona+ 1.54 is out:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:19997

Most recent Elona Custom Version (compatible with Versions of Elona+ up to 1.54): http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17104

Vanilla Elona: http://homepage3.nifty.com/rfish/index_e.html

-----

Custom Assets:

ElonaUploader: http://www.elonaup.x0.com/sozai/

Anon's extra sprites:
http://a.pomf.hummingbird.moe/ssjonr.bmp

http://a.pomf.hummingbird.moe/fshbmg.bmp

Another Anon's Dark Souls music pack (working as of 2/12/2016):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xu0i5zil213iyie/AAAJGR93dpkUc-QtCEdA9g3za?dl=0

A collection of custom body parts you can use for your PC and pets. About 60MB in size (696 files) when extracted (Great to download, just extract everything to the pcc folder, will overwrite from pcc_x_1, be warned.):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfjnqpzx7ej4em2/Elona%20-%20Graphic%20Packs.zip?dl=0

Don't forget Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=elona

There are more results if you type in 'Elona Pixiv' to your search tool of choice.

Misc:

Archives of previous threads:

>>14732139

https://4ch.be/jp/search/text/Elona/type/op/

Expect Warosu link ~@ 02/13/2016

To the next thread-maker: copy-paste this. Mostly minor updates for the time being. Might get around to the pastebin at some other time.

>>14752988
Nope.
>>
>>14752990
Wait for the thread to fall off the board kudasai, I don't get what's the urge to make a new thread istantly, it's not like we have traffic anyway
>>
File: OP pic2.jpg (353KB, 866x1522px) Image search: [Google]
OP pic2.jpg
353KB, 866x1522px
>>14753015
I'm not going to make a thread, just posting the updated OP. Forgot the picture as well.
>>
>>14752837
This game is long as fuck. Have never been able to finish it actually.
>>
>>14752837
Also this map is only for the first chapter.
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.