[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"People, let's stop watching unauthorized re-uploa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (203KB, 529x298px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
203KB, 529x298px
"People, let's stop watching unauthorized re-uploading videos on youtube and watch it on Nicovideo bros!"
Niconico bros made an video about how to delete the video of the fuckers who uploads it on youtube without permission.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27798274

They decided the only way to avoid it is:
1.Upload it on youtube.
2.Upload it as private video.
(Because the restriction of free material
used in the video. Like niconico commons material.)

Reasons for that:
1.They uses material what can be only used on nicovideo.
2.Rules of how to use free material is possibly not respected by those reuploaders.
3 .A lot of original author got a lot of rant because people
thought he was the fucker who re-upload without authorization, not the original author.
4. The re-upload fucker get more view than the original author.
>>
>>14731559

Also you should remember this thing: Who makes those videos earns no money for that thing because copyright moral.

Yes, I know this is a kind of bullshit since doujins exists and Japan has no Fair Use.
But the group who makes a doujins and earns a big profit gets a lot of rants too.
And even sued by original copyright holders sometimes.
So it's not so much bullshit at all.
>>
Why do people upload things on the internet, and then expect other people to not look at it, save it, or spread it around for others to do so?
>>
>>14731570
Because credits, not money.
He should get the views, not the reuploader.

Also people reuploading it monetize over the material that the author of the video know you should not monetize over it.
>>
>>14731580
Okay.

But why do people upload things on the internet, and then expect other people to not look at it, save it, or spread it around for others to do so?
>>
>>14731585
OK, they are moralist/idiots of expecting it.
Is this the right answer for you?
>>
>>14731590
Idiots works, thanks.

It's like celebrities who DEMAND photos of them be removed from the internet. Like there's a guy with a file cabinet who can just throw it in the shredder and its gone.
>>
>>14731598
So it is ok to take what you made and say "I made it."
Or reupload it in youtube and get the views what the original author should have got.
Just save it and watch you only.

People should know they are using material with strict rules about how you can use it.
Most of then forbid the use outside of nicovideo.
We ignore it and go nuts with their material, tarnishing their works. And even fucking then.
>>
>>14731598
>>14731570
Hello there, Kappashiro Nitori, are you afraid you'll lose your NEETbux income on again?
>>
>>14731619
Not him. Does he really monetize his videos? I keep adblock on so I haven't seen a youtube ad in years. Fucking shitter cunt if he does though.

>>14731611
I never said it was okay, and some people can't use Nico anyway so "oh no my e-peen number isn't going up".

Fuck your "strict rules", don't upload it to a public resource if you don't want it going everywhere.
>>
maybe they should stop uploading their content to such a shitty website like nikoniko lmomoo
>>
>>14731725
>nikoniko lmomoo
Considered not slamming your keyboard like a monkey?
>>
>>14731661
I'm using this from BR. IP should not be a problem.
(No, I don't watch anime on that. It indeed requires IP for that.
I would use animenova or whatever streaming site for that.
If there are japanese audio, subs are meaningless for me.)

>Fuck your "strict rules", don't upload it to a public resource if you don't want it going everywhere.
You don't understand the responsibility.
He is responsible if someone pick his material to make some shit.
He have a duty to do something when shit happens.

Like some fucker making an Pervert MMD video with an anime character model.
It's the original author's fault if he get an massive rant for making the model what some fucker used as base to make hentai PMD model shit.
He made an material with other's IP what can be used in somehow. So he have duty to do something, like restricting the circulation of material. Or even not uploading the 3D model in first place, damaging the people who used his material to do the video.
>>
>>14731750
>Brazilian
Well that explains a lot.
>>
>>14731735
Maybe they should stop uploading their content to shitty websites like NicoNico (laughing my ass off)
>>
>>14731769
Youtube comment section is a mess worse than a nicovideo ones.
You have to be really popular or fast to have an conversation.
>>
>>14731790
At least youtube gives you MONEY if you make videos people care about. Niconico users are pretty much burning potential money.
>>
>>14731769
Pretty sure that would be (laughing my off my off off)
>>
>>14731790
that's really clinging to the last straw hohoho
also u can sort comments on utub after the date they were posted
>>
Maybe if they weren't forever stuck in fucking 2003
>>
>>14731800
Because the way youtubers are making money are immoral.
The reviews using the videos or image of IP, Let's plays, they are earning money using another person's IP.
People don't understand the fair use is not universal over the planet.

There are even people inside nicovideo who are calling as criminal the people who uploads gameplay (with or without comments) on nicovideo.
>>
>>14731819
>There are even people inside nicovideo who are calling as criminal the people who uploads gameplay (with or without comments) on nicovideo.
Private company paying private individuals is not illegal in the slightest. Also that's fucking golden coming from Japan's "Its 'doujinshi' so its not plagiarism or copyright infringement."
>>
>>14731822
Don't worry.
There are people not only in niconico but also in 2ch what thinks the doujinshi should be "original only" and doujins made with IP should be arrested.
>>
>>14731822
>Private company paying private individuals is not illegal in the slightest.
even so its unethical , its like the stuff ebaumswor did.
>>
Maybe if your entire country wasn't dumb enough to support an awful platform that heavily restricts quality options and practically forces you to pay to watch shit, you wouldn't have this issue.

Uploaders who get ripped off and have their shit put on big facebook pages or whatever, sure, that sucks. But when you're actively supporting an awful platform, and somebody takes their time to upload your unwatchable video to a real site, you don't really have a leg to stand on.

Either release it on the big site, or accept that people are going to "steal" it.
>>
>>14731872
I don't understand why they cant upload it on both though,
some sort of contract?
>>
>>14731750
Please learn English before posting on /jp/ "kudasai"
>>
>>14731559
Clearly they don't understand how the internet works. Shit's going to get spread around.
>>
>>14731881
Youtube has ads and uploaders profit from views.
>>
>>14731819
>fair use is not universal over the planet
The laws of America are the only laws that matter you fucking moralfaggot
>>
>>14731905
I'm asking why doesn't the original owner of the video use both platforms.
>>
>>14731917
It's literally just xenophobia and not wanting to support things other countries like. It's why you've got shit like Line and Hulu over there, Nips are braindead.
>>
Maybe they wouldn't really complain if some smart fucks on youtube didn't monetize their channels to get some cash out of other people's works.
>>
>>14731917
A.
1. There are materials under niconico common what the author decided it's only allowed to be used on nicovideo.
2. There are author with rules like "Put the credits of this material" or " This material can be only used in this site or for japanese public only."
3. Many japanese videos use those materials, so they have to go under those rules or else he will be ostracized.

B.
>>14731977
>Some otaku thing got attention.
>Feminists/SJW/religious guys see it.
>THIS IS TRIGGERING!! BAN IT!!
They know how japan are weak agaist external pressure for otaku shit.
People are affraid of us banning their shit.

C.
Nicovideo are more easier for then than youtube to search or watching.
When the fuck the youtube and youtubers will learn to use TAGS!?
>>
>>14731977
well right now youtube is doing some shitty, especially with the you tube red thing.
>>
>>14731977
Also most of video uses another persons IP.
If he monetize it, he should somehow pay to then the amount they want.
Unless he is ok to get ostracized and loss views and consequentially, money.

For example, in a moralistic point of view, if you want to make an monetized video using PMD models and 3D models,
You should get permission from the 3D models author and IP holders and send money to them.
The only reason doujins is OK is because IP holders are deliberately ignoring them.
If they want he can sue all those who drew his IP.
>>
>>14732034
You literally HAVE to pay for Nico unless you're only using it at 4AM in Japan. Videos load so slowly, and quality is so low, that it's impossible to watch anything on the fly.

It's the absolute worst video site I've ever used, and I was around for Google Video.
>>
>>14732048
>You literally HAVE to pay for Nico unless you're only using it at 4AM in Japan
maybey you havn't paid attention but, youtube is shifting toward that business model
>>
>>14731559
I'm not using NND with their bullshit video quality and other inane limitations.
>>
>>14732048
Line is not japanese. It's korean.
The korean govern deliberately said they spies Line servers.
Japaneses in general are trolled by Dentsu Inc who loves korea so much.

>Hulu
I don't even used netflix before.
I have no knowledge to comment about this.
Also did you know Daisuki and Crunchyroll are IP blocked from Japan?
>>
Reupload is retard magnet.
Reupload is retard enabler.
>>
File: 1454969018309.png (617KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1454969018309.png
617KB, 715x715px
>>
Intellectual property is capitalist, and capitalism is not respected in a free world.
>>
>>14732990
Then go to some shithole like Cuba or whatever.
>>
>>14733003
Cuba is not anarchist.
Therefore, Cuba is not communist, since anarchism and communism are 100% identical.
>>
NND isn't a very user friendly site to people out of Japan, and even then, it's generally inferior to Youtube navigation wise.
>>
>>14733048
Did you heard about Anarcho Capitalism?
>>
>>14732990
It is if people aren't assholes.
>>
>>14733070
this, and their videos are shit in terms in quality unless you buy premium or something (I hope)
>>
File: 1443254315022.jpg (238KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443254315022.jpg
238KB, 750x750px
>forcing people to use flash
what do they expect that everyone will stop reuploading to youtube if they write they stupid statement?
>>
File: 1445452394172.jpg (76KB, 302x405px) Image search: [Google]
1445452394172.jpg
76KB, 302x405px
>>14732990
What? Free world is literally the only place capitalism works.

Anyways, niconico is a piece of junk and it's not surprising that people upload videos somewhere else.
>>
Isn't the main reason why people would reupload videos because you need an account to view shit on nico douga, and loads of babies were scared of looking at a non-English site? But I'm pretty sure the login page is available in English now, that excuse is a pretty weak one now.
>>
>>14732990
So what free work did you do today to help the community out today anon?
>>
>>14731585
Why do people who expect other people to look at their video, save it, or spread it around for others to do so, do not upload videos on the internet?
>>
>>14735596
Anarchism and capitalism are mutually exclusive.
"There is a strong current within anarchism which does not consider that anarcho-capitalism can be considered a part of the anarchist movement due to the fact that anarchism has historically been an anti-capitalist movement and for definitional reasons which see anarchism incompatible with capitalist forms.[268][269][270][271][272][273]"
>>
>>14738879
That's bullshit though, logically speaking anarchism is more liberal in its original form, which in return builds its economical ideas on less state and more economical power through capitalists.

The general idea of anarchism is no hierarchy so there is a blockade of ideas that can't be passed. Still though, today's economics are barely capitalist and more or less a oligarchy and aristocracy. Capitalism is just the idea of the individual creating economic power, investing into the countries industry and so on.
>>
>>14732990
*posted from my mom's basement
>>
>>14738922
Anarchism is about having no class system, and money itself creates many, many classes.
>>
>>14738965
And yet anarchists need money. Anarchism had a multitude of schools, it's stupid to argue that anarcho capitalism isn't part of it. This is super off topic though.
>>
>>14738983
No one needs money.
There are no needs, only wants.
>>
>>14738983
Capitalism is okay only on the low level of society. Remember, in the Middle Ages merchants no matter how rich were similar to common folk, never allowed to the ruling positions, N E V E R.
>>
This shit has been happening since antiquity, it ain't going to stop now. Even fucking Martialis put up "original poem do not steal" disclaimers on his work, and it sure didn't help him back then. It won't help now either.
>>
>>14731559
>log on Niconico
>cant understand shit
>dat quality giff me cancour
>everything is fucking slow

hey, i understand its primary a Jap. website. But why they dont use anything more (end)user-friendly?
>>
internet is about sharing your shit, why you create stuff when nobody see it?

That babbling about credit is ignorant.
When they write "this shit is from www.nico... giff them the credit"
and translate it
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.