[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Browsing NicoNico >try to jump to a scene >"LOL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1438453779855.gif (397KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1438453779855.gif
397KB, 500x281px
>Browsing NicoNico
>try to jump to a scene
>"LOL GOTTA BE PREMIUM TO DO THAT DUDE"
>Try to advance to where the scene has buffered
>"BUFFERING STILL DUDE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET PREMIUM TO SKIP IT"
>MFW the waiting to buffer is blatantly fake.

Seriously, why does this website still get used?
>>
Either that or You "Sorry, this video is not available in your counter" Tube

Or my favorite recently.

"This account was suspended due to copyright claims by _____"
>>
Yeah.
>>
>>14724029
Because it's funny to troll people by setting your video to disallow seekthrough, so even if they pay, they still can't skip ahead.
>>
File: 1451720690632.jpg (86KB, 450x665px) Image search: [Google]
1451720690632.jpg
86KB, 450x665px
>want to start browsing niconico
>oy vey install flash plugin
>don't want to browse niconico
why the fuck japs stay with some old ass buggy piece of shit
>>
Nico is only good for live streams.
>>
I'm glad that some qt japanese have started streaming on twitch
I hope someday they will all stop using niconico
>>
I use a firefox extension to launch them in mpv + youtube-dl. I can skip to anywhere I want.
>>
>>14724202
That's boring because the comments don't fly across the stream.

I don't see Japanese replacing nico with twitch anytime soon.
>>
>>14724212
Care to share?
Shame they don't have an html5 player.
>>
>>14724226
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-with/
Add mpv executable in the settings.
I recommend enabling "main context menu (links)" and "main context menu" on the left pane.
>>
>>14724288
>>14724212
Ah, forgot to note that with this method you can't see comments or watch live niconico streams. If these are important to you, please don't waste your time installing these.
>>
>>14724029
>>14724188
>what is youtube-dl
Too green story, my friends.
>>
>>14724188
Because we haven't freed them from capitalism yet.
Adobe Flash is not used by people free from capitalism.
>>
>use to stream on ninconico
>most archaic interface every made it a chore to do
>have to html everything when typing into anything
>why.jpg
>stop streaming

It was fun while it lasted but the English site died pathetically and I pretty much lost all contact with the community. sometimes i still miss it and want to try starting again, but damn that archaic way of doing things was just way too tedious.
>>
>>14727589
>no scrolling comments
>>
NicoNico is shit and if you use it you're the most disgusting kind of weeb, which eats literal shit just because it's Japanese.
>>
>>14724218
>>14724202

It has own community and community rules to be followed.
Many material used on the video was made to be used only on nicovideo.
It has even restriction about how much over the internet you can show your video if you use this material.

You should watch it on nicovideo even if it means have to install the shitty flash on your pc.
>>
I pay premium to
A. Upload decent Western Touhou stuff, properly tagged, onto NND (arranges, YTPMV, etc)

B. クッキーと淫夢

I mean, in the YTPMV/音MAD market, there tends to be more, both in quantity and quality, works on Niconico than on Youtube or Bilibili.

Niconico is pretty shit unless you need to have custom encoding options, in which place its the only real place to upload without re-encoding.

>>14731568
>you're the most disgusting kind of weeb
As compared to what other kinds of weeb?
What type of weeb are you, considering you are on the Otaku Culture board?
>>
>>14724029
>why does this website still get used?
-Comments streaming directly on the video.
-Active community.
-Live streams.
-Anime and manga available on it.
-Companies have their channels on it and/or do partnerships with it.
>>
>>14733609
Weebs that like weeb shit (mostly because no other place produces that kind of stuff), but won't go as low as to latch on to objectively inferior versions of services just because they're japanese.
>>
>>14733993
What is the Western equivalent to 真夏の夜の淫夢 and クッキー ?
>>
>>14724029
>jewcojewco
Even worse than pixiv
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.