[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left or right? I'm thinking left.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 22

File: 1454391638499[1].jpg (121KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
1454391638499[1].jpg
121KB, 800x649px
Left or right?

I'm thinking left.
>>
File: 2068ec19d482608bbc36fa2abdb81398.jpg (359KB, 1423x1400px) Image search: [Google]
2068ec19d482608bbc36fa2abdb81398.jpg
359KB, 1423x1400px
It's obviously right ya dingus.

Delinquent or flight attendant, that's the real question.
>>
Whoever has the bigger tits.
>>
File: 1446002765677.jpg (30KB, 433x394px) Image search: [Google]
1446002765677.jpg
30KB, 433x394px
>>14712284
>>
Me on the right.
>>
>>14712282
Right is better, without a question.
Unless you're into NTR, then go ahead and pick a slut in sheep's clothing, OP.
>>
>>14712284
14 years old vs 27 years old

Hardly seems fair.
>>
File: 1440754252219.png (523KB, 1021x576px) Image search: [Google]
1440754252219.png
523KB, 1021x576px
>>14712290
>>
>>14712282
Both. But if I have to get only one it's left too.
>>
>>14712282
Both.

Right for marriage while left for affairs.
>>
Left for fucking, right for love making
>>
>>14712315
>fucking
>love making

Whats the difference?
>>
>>14712297
>Unless you're into NTR, then go ahead and pick a slut in sheep's clothing, OP.

Well I assumed that despite not being innocent and sexually advanced that she would be faithful.
>>
>>14712282
Right no contest. Left sounds like a 3DPD.
>>
>>14712297
You're so lame you can't make a girl love you unless she's stupid, naive and is not looking for the best mate that she can find (which is natural behaviour).
That's what all people that use the term slut come across to me.
I think my choice is obvious by now.
>>
>>14712327
If that's the case, that's fine, but I would still choose the right. Don't care for manipulators like the girl on the left, as the image says she is adept at.

>>14712335
In lack of an argument you result in name throwing. I'll respond in kind.
>muh sexually liberated woman
You are coming across as a cuck to me trying to pose as an alpha, sir.

Honestly, I am a person with morals that doesn't like to stab other people in the back, especially a supposed loved one. I also expect the same. You break up, then you have sexual relations with someone else, which is not NTR.

You mistake someone being modest for "not looking for the best mate." The image doesn't imply anywhere that she isn't. She even "tried too hard to debut in highschool." It simply means that she isn't itching for a cock as much as the other girl.
>>
>>14712282
The girl on the left is literally just my highschool self but a girl
>>
>>14712335
I'm just not interested in self-centered manipulative sluts. As you said it's normal to look for the best partner, so I'm looking for someone who won't backstab me randomly and use her popularity with adults too look like the victim if I get mad at that.
I knew girls like left when I went to school, they're all troublemakers not even other girls or classmates in general that aren't stupid dudes who just want to fuck like.

But if you like being her dormat go ahead, we all made fun all day of the guy who did so in my class.
>>
>>14712335
>You're so lame you can't make a girl love you unless she's stupid, naive and is not looking for the best mate that she can find (which is natural behaviour).

I literally had to read that multiple times to understand.

But really, genuine question, can you explain whats wrong with this?
>>
>>14712354
Those were not insults. They were arguments. Your post isn't exactly insulting either.
Also, I undertand where you're coming from, but the post I replied to implied that every girl that's a little more daring will automatically backstab you and called people going for her as being into NTR. That's stupid and a high level of entitlement. I don't like NTR either, but just assuming a girl will NTR you without much evidence is insulting to said girl. And shows a lot about your own confidence. Also, i'm neither an alpha nor a cuck if that has any importance.
>tried too hard to debut in highschool
But failed.
That just shows she isn't good enough.
>>14712381
>self-centered manipulative sluts
You apply that label without much evidence. I understand you've seen people like that yourself, I also did and there isn't much to connect the girl in the picture with said real people.
>>14712385
People excuse their own faults by finding faults in others.
How about you first look to yourself before pointing fingers to the girl. Maybe there's a good reason she left you.
>>
File: 1362014106014.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1362014106014.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
I hope you're happy OP.
>>
>>14712385
The girl should not be manipulative but it's ok if the guy is?
>>
>>14712324
Fucking is for just nasty, loud sex with no emotions involved. Think FWB. Love making is for that special girl. Or if you prefer, think of it as rape versus love.
>>
>>14712618
>rape versus love
I don't get it. Are you saying they are two different things?
>>
left

and only betas get cucked by sluts. you have to teach that bitch who's the boss in the relationship.
>>
kuso thread
>>
Shit thread with underaged that believe in purity of the virgin. Left is the only logical choice.
>>
>>14712625
Exactly. The one on the right will turn into a slut the moment her self-esteem improves.
>>
Both
>>
>>14712463
Why is this not red?
>>
Slut lovers, go back to your Sanae thread.
>>
>>14712686
wowow
>>
File: 1425916536795.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1425916536795.gif
483KB, 243x270px
>>14712282
>>14712297
Bring it on.
Left.
>>
>>14712282
Lefl, right is ugly and will betray you the moment she taste cock, those innocent is the most slut one
>>
File: 1445296070991.png (60KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445296070991.png
60KB, 200x200px
>>14712453
what the FUCK
>>
>>14713006
here we see a scared autist unable to process things which are not funny memes and sexist remarks
>>
>>14713125
you won't get me that easily
>>
>>14712453
>Maybe there's a good reason she left you.

Who left me? Who did I ever have in the first place?!
>>
>>14712668
This.
>>
>>14712668
>>14713158

How to improve self-esteem? Why doesn't my self-esteem ever improve?
>>
>>14712305
>>14712311
>>14712682
>Both
This.
But I have never understood "a serious relationship".
>>
>>14713180
NTR with old hang kitsune mom?
>>
Right because gap moe.
>>
>>14712683
Because this is a work-safe board.
>>
>>14713227
Again, why is /jp/ safe for work when no one has a job.
>>
>>14712907
Left would definitely be a lot more fun to be in a relationship with.
Left would also teach you how to treat a lady and the wonders in bed instead of fumbling around and crying every minute.
Left would also leave your ass because you don't trust her, not because she's a "slut in sheep's clothing."
>>
>>14712282
honestly right. the left one would probably piss me off to no end and the right girl is cute as shit. I'm a sucker for girls like the one on the right anyways
>>
>>14712282
Why not just have an innocent-looking girl who is actually innocent?
>>
>>14712282
Grab right
Take her to the mall for our first date
Buy her clothing where she doesn't have to feel the breeze on her ass.
>>
>>14713253
>Left would definitely be a lot more fun to be in a relationship with.

Subjective.

>Left would also teach you how to treat a lady and the wonders in bed instead of fumbling around and crying every minute.

How is that good?
>>
File: 1443415226511.jpg (28KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1443415226511.jpg
28KB, 510x346px
>>14712282
kuso all fields

>left

She might be perverse, but that doesn't mean she's a slut or a bad person. Besides, importantly she knows what kind of person she is and wants to be with experience and the confidence to do that.

From that I can make best available judgements on how she'd reaction to something or what kind of decisions she's going to make. So I'd be able to let her go clubbing with friends (hers or mine) and sleep easy knowing that she's capable of looking after herself.

>right

Now on the other hand, right is a totally unknown variable because she's yet to develop/come out of her shell. Because of her own lack of experience with literally everything I'd constantly have to be playing babysitter with my guard up and I wouldn't be able to enjoy anything, because a puppy doesn't know that it isn't allowed to pee inside or jump up at little kids.

So I'd take left.
>>
>>14713337
>nowadays /jp/'ser can't even lurk
狐とは:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune
>>
>>14713238
Because everyone here lives with their parents.
>>
>>14712290
>>14712302
/v/ get the fuck out
>>
>>14713373
he's not a /jp/sie
or a jokester
>>
>>14712282
With something like this you've really been given the option of choosing least worst option here.

Let's talk about right (referred to from here on as "Right-ko") first since she appears to be the default pick for a majority of /jp/sies. The artist here has constructed her as a socially-awkward girl trying (in vain) to reinvent herself so as to better fit in at school. I say "in vain" because she's chosen to reinvent herself as a gyaru, a style that has mostly vanished in terms of popularity and exists in public memory (in the minds of teenage boys, anyway) as a warped AV stereotype. Those boys staring at her? They're seeing Right-ko as an AV actress walking among them in real life. And she's probably realized, albeit too late as she's already in homeroom, that guys can easily see her panties if she so much as leans forward or a gust of wind flips her skirt a bit.

As most people here would probably know from experience, changing your outfit and dyeing your hair to look cool is not only pointless if you don't have the confidence to match your style, it's a blatant red flag of insecurity that high schoolers will pick up on from a mile away. If unlucky, Right-ko might wind up having to deal the school bitches filling her shoe locker with dirt and dead animal entrails, dumping water on her while she's sitting on the toilet, mobbing her on the way home and beating her senseless, constant online harassment, etc. Remember, school girls are absolutely vicious.
>>
Now, the girl on the left ("Left-ko") is the polar opposite of Right-ko. While Right-ko is socially maladjusted, Left-ko appears to be socially hyperadjusted, and seeing this requires a bit of reading between the lines. Note that the artist draws attention to the fact that Left-ko intentionally dresses modestly enough that she can blend in with the rest of her peers without compromising her attractiveness. Her school bag, according to its annotation, is a model "designated by [her] school." Combine this with the fact that, in addition to being able to intuitively seduce others through subtle behaviour and her disposition, she is a skilled manipulator and has friends in high places: this is a girl with street smarts beyond what most adults possess. The fact that the author hints that Left-ko's friendly relationships with her teachers may be friendly sexual relations (note that this note is in the same spot as the note pointing out Right-ko's sexual inexperience) doesn't help her case.

None of this should be taken as prima facie evidence that Left-ko is a bckstabbing slut out to use and abuse innocent virgin /jp/sies. We've simply established that, assuming the translation in the OP picture is a fair representation of the artist's intent, she has the social intelligence, beauty, and capabilities to manipulate those around her to get what she wants. Intent has not been fully established here, however: it is perfectly possible that she's willing to use her powers for good, or at the very least use them for her own self-serving wants without any malicious intent.
>>
What does all of this mean for the people in this thread? Well, like I said, both options are bad in the sense that they have obvious faults and potential pitfalls, and I personally would be hesitant to choose either based on my own situation and previous experiences. In particular, many /jp/sies probably know or have an inkling that throwing your lot in with Right-ko is going to earn you a lot of baggage that you'll have to deal with over the months and years. There is the possibility of having to deal with issues involving low self-esteem, fears of abandonment, depression and so forth, and from my own experience these are issues that can be treated such that they recede into the background; it is almost impossible to cure a person of such problems. That being said, she might get spared a lot of suffering if you're there for her throughout high school.
>>
Left-ko, by contrast, is an enigma. I remember reading somewhere that the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, when hunting for new talent, would look for children and teenagers just like Left-ko: skilled manipulators with the capabilities to become capable strongmen (strongwomen in this case). Although the artist is somewhat suggesting that Left-ko has tendencies towards a sadistic or nihilistic personality, this intention is unclear. What is clear is that any relationship you have with her will most likely be guided, if not governed outright, by her and not you. She knows what she wants, she knows how to get it and if you aren't aware of that and try to overstep your boundaries she will let you know. This is assuming that she wants you to begin with: she's aware of her own sexual value and knows that she can pick out her preferred toy from the school's male population. This doesn't mean that she's going to become the school bicycle, as she's aware enough to know that her own value would be seriously degraded if she wasn't nigh-impossible to get.
>>
Based on all of this I would have to go with Right-ko, simply because it appears that she is the only girl for whom your average /jp/sies can make a loving long-term relationship work. Right-ko has her problems, but they're familiar to most of us and therefore, that much easier to cope with. Regardless of whether you're friends or lovers with her, Right-ko is probably the girl who would understand you.

By contrast, I don't even really know how anyone except the most hyper-normal of neurotypicals would be able to connect with Left-ko on a romantic level. For me anyway, the fact that she seems willing to abuse another person's trust in order to get what she wants out of them would be a dark cloud hanging over any relationship we could have. Assuming I'm even in her league. If this was a VN, Left-ko would really only be a side character that you'd talk to when you need someone to bribe a teacher into forging Right-ko's high school transcript so you can both go to Tokyo U.

Of course, Left-ko could also be available for an NTR bad end.
>>
I love you /jp/.

That's it, I choose /jp/!
>>
>>14712292
Can I go out with you?
Me on the left.
>>
>>14714219
>>14714259
Shit taste.
>>
>>14714160
You make her sound like Kate Trask in her early years.
>>
A innocent girl dressing up like a slut is severely misguided. But I guess it's more about helping her be comfortable with herself and that's cool and relateable in a sense, and that naivete is cute.

Left however knows exactly what she's doing. The reaction of many to her would be "what a slut" but a girl that shrewd doesn't necessarily have to have had sex, or at least give it out to just anyone rather than any one she specifically chooses. Her intelligence and seductiveness gives her a femme fatale appeal but like any femme fatale, the deceitfulness and manipulative nature makes her a double-edged sword. Plus this girl would be harder to woo but maybe that's the appeal.

Both can be good but right is potentially more interesting imo
>>
>>14712284
Deliquent-chan. Yeah, I'll pick Deliquent-chan.

The Flight Attendant, you may think he radiant smile and nice personality is meant for you until you realize she is like that to the other 300 passangers on the plane.
>>
>>14712282
Right unless you're into NTR in which case kill urself my man
>>
>>14714496
She's the most easiest to mindbreak by fat old man desu. You're the one into NTR here
>>
>>14712282
>Liking a non-virgin.
OP is from /a/b/v/.
>>
>>14714542
While the left one doesn't even need the mind break because she's the one calling the men.
>>
>>14714149
>>14714160
>>14714175
>>14714183
>>14714219

A fair assessment.

Though as you note, I think that her ability to manipulate does not mean that she's would do harm or actually even do so.

She might want someone who she doesn't have to manipulate in order to help her. Trust issues and whatnot. She might have never had someone she can truly rely and be honest with her intentions.
>>
>>14714496
I initially agreed with you, then I realized that the girl on the right is easier to manipulate, so chances are you will be NTR'd if you pick her. Also, isn't NTR usually initiated by the male? If the girl on the left knows how to manipulate guys then wouldn't she be smart enough not to be tricked into cheating on her love interest? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a difference between cheating and NTR. With NTR the girl is stolen from you. If the girl is slutty and leaves you on her own will, isn't it just a case of you being dumped?

With all of that said, the right girl is still the best girl. Even if she will get you NTR'd.
>>
>>14714593

Not him, but I make this point in >>14713347
>So I'd be able to let her go clubbing with friends (hers or mine) and sleep easy knowing that she's capable of looking after herself.

I'd know she'd have the experience to make best available judgements for what's going on around her and trust her to be an actual adult when confronted with things.
>>
Every single one of you is forgetting the most important piece of information: females are terrible people. Left is a modern-day "liberated" female and therefore will betray you, probably unknowingly. Right will eventually become the same as left. It is inevitable. There is no correct answer.
>>
>>14712282
Left is the right choice, get it? GET IT?!
>>
>>14714149
>>14714160
>>14714175
>>14714183
>>14714219
Please leave /jp/. Because you have read over a hundred visual novels, you have achieved a level of interpersonal skills that are beyond that of a typical /jp/er. Your words are wasted on a community that is void of nuance and critical thinking.
>>
>>14714641

Good memes.

Good memes.
>>
File: 1451773218384.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1451773218384.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>14714641
>>
>>14714641
Both are 2D, anon. "Liberated" females want everyone to openly accept all their bullshit. Left is more savvy, knowing many men actually prefer the 'innocent girl' she plays. And there's no guarantee either will betray you: left possibly keeps a degree of emotional distance from everyone else to begin with and right doing it would be like something out of bad hentai where you expect the worst outcome possible.

Basically, you'd have to be turbo beta to have either girl just decide to screw you over.
>>
>>14714654
I can't leave, I try every day dude but I just can't let go.
>>
>>14714681
>She will most likely lose her virginity to the first guy who takes interest in her.
I've actually explained how this is probably not the case, given that she exhibits the tact and detailed attention to social conventions that most high schoolers lack.
>>
>>14714642
I understand your joke, anon.
>>
>>14714745
>>14714745
Oops, sorry. I am sleep deprived. I meant to say the other one seems like the type of girl who would break up with you if you were in a long distance relationship with her.
>>
>>14714149
When I looked at the OP's picture I was only able to understand very basic layers to the girl's personalities: Left-ko is a popular girl who manipulates men and Right-ko is a shy girl who seeks the approval of others.

How were you able to interpret so much information about them? I am trying to learn how to write stories. Teach me your secrets master.
>>
Is left a confirmed slut? Or just a slut in appearance only?
>>
File: Bg1GxCGCYAAM5DT.jpg (47KB, 426x568px) Image search: [Google]
Bg1GxCGCYAAM5DT.jpg
47KB, 426x568px
We are actually innocent.
>>
>>14714799
The OP picture says she has had no experience with men, though, if we're referring to Right-ko when discussing the girl who would latch onto the first guy who gives her attention.

Of course Left-ko would dump someone in a long-term relationship. Most long-term relationships never work unless there's the promise of the relationship becoming a regular one in the future.
>>
>>14712282
Left, easy.
>>
>>14714836
She is a confirmed slut. I personally draw the line at 1 dick.
>>
>>14712282
I don't like either type.
>>
>>14714890
>>14714836
The OP makes no mention of promiscuity, or even heterosexuality. It just says that she's good at seducing an manipulating *people* and that she has good relations with her teachers.

She could be a raging lesbian hiding under the guise of a benevolent ojou-sama, in which case Right-ko is already undergoing rigorous obedience training in Left-ko's basement sex parlour and all of you guys can try your luck with the flight attendant.
>>
>>14714890
>>14714946
I dunno who to believe, damn it!
>>
>>14714614
Nah she's a slut, there's a big chance you're gonna get cucked
>>
>>14715014

cite ur sources
>>
Both are shit.
>>
>>14715120
The artist appears to have made his choice.

Right-ko/Shy Girl apparently really is an absolute spaz.
>>
>>14715139
I don't think spaz is a good way to put it.

It does appear that over-analyzation-kun's over analyzation (>>14714149) was spot on tho.
>>
>>14715168
I prefer the term "comprehensive."
>>
>>14712282
None, both will bully you in the end.

Right will be somewhat friendly at first till left starts influencing her and turn their fangs at you.

Don't trust women. Trust /jp/.
>>
>>14715168
>I don't think spaz is a good way to put it.
Read her real life conversation. She yells by accident, fumbles all over the place and winds up bailing out and not asking thr guy out at all. All she's missing is the spaghetti spilling out of her cardigan.
>>
Me to the right.
>>
>>14715215
The real answer is to take both, turn them against each other, and when the start fighting get in the middle and have some hot, hot catfight sex
>>
File: hXgKj.png (158KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
hXgKj.png
158KB, 400x480px
>>14715139
/jp/: "I see... tickets to an amusement park, huh... I'm a bit jealous, I never went to one in my life. The guy who will be going with such a cute girl like you must be really lucky. What wouldn't I do to get a ticket like that..."
>>
>>14715727
Y-you too
>>
>>14714160
>hyperadjusted

Thats not actually a word. I googled it.
>>
>>14715139
So is this implying that even the "not-innocent looking innocent girl" is actually a slut deep down (mentally)?
>>
>>14717331
She wouldn't be pretending to be not-innocent if she weren't a maniac dick-craving cum-guzzler deep inside. She may have suppressed that side of her psyche back in her early teens, but it still unconsciously bubbles up and reveals itself through little things like that.
>>
>>14714149
>>14714160
>>14714175
>>14714183
>>14714219

Got linked here from 4kidz.org, where are the anime tiddies?
>>
>>14717412
diagnosis: butthurt
>>
>>14717405
Autists are great systemizers.

Unfortunately the information they systemize on is gathered from entertainment. Real life people are never as immediately interesting or as typified as they are on media (TV, books, games). Maybe the people here have come to think life is a caricaturized affair like that, and that's why they fail. They are not real. Not genuine.
>>
File: 1447197329619.jpg (58KB, 591x672px) Image search: [Google]
1447197329619.jpg
58KB, 591x672px
>>14717405
きもい
>>
>>14717405
>/jp/ actually thinks women are like

He was talking about the girls in the picture. What is wrong with you, can't you read? Is context something you can't understand?
>>
>>14712282
>sudden urge to re-read Ichigo 100%
Thanks, OP.
>>
File: 1454689257163.jpg (70KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
1454689257163.jpg
70KB, 960x730px
>>
>>14717700
Hokkaido > Tokyo > all.
>>
>>14717700
Hokkaido > Fukushima > Kobe > Okinawa > Niigata > Tokyo > Osaka > Nagoya > Fukuoka
>>
>>14717470
It's キモい, nerdo.
>>
>>14717745
...What?
>>
>>14717748
No it isn't you bully.
>>
>>14717700
>>14717746
>>14717703

I agree with the Hokkaido pick but consider the following:

Would it still be best if not for the scarf and earmuffs?
>>
>>14717700
Kobe is so shit... does Kobe have high Muslim refugees or what?
>>
>>14717756
The boots great.
>>
>>14717761
How indoctrinated does one have to be to believe that this has anything to do with Muslims?
>>
>>14717331
What she's doing in that comic is a fairly obvious overcompensation on her part in order to deal with her shyness. However, all she's doing in both halves of the picture in >>14715139 is asking a guy she likes out on a date. I'm having difficulty seeing how that's slut behaviour since she could just be seeking a monogamous relationship, only wishing that she had the confidence to ask him out with ease.
>>
>>14717775
>indoctrinated
So hypocritical and ironic coming from you, S/jp/W.

Literally every time you post it's painfully obvious it's the same guy every time.
>>
>>14717799
But girls don't ask guys they like out on a date. Even in Japan, where it's almost impossible to get a date otherwise (because all native men are grass-eaters so you have to go out with the ugly gaijin men who aren't afraid to ask you out) they don't do that.
>>
>>14717845
Japanese girl here, can confirm that if a girl acted like that in our high school she'd be a "slut" to all guys and girls.
>>
>>14717865
>Pretending to be a Japanese girl
>on /jp/

Wow. What are you doing with your life?
>>
What is the exact meaning of "NTR" ? Not To Relationship ?
>>
>>14717880
I love little girly japanese boys!
>>
>>14717905
Netorare, it literally means "being cheated in your sleep". Many newfags and retarded pages define it as "cuckoldry" but is not like that since there are many types of NTR.
Example:
NTR:
>History focusing in how some dude steals another guy girlfriend. The girfriend is reluctant at first but later she ends up falling for the cock (sometimes the girl is a complete slut since the beggining). This can either end up with the guy that is being cheated never knowing what's happening or realizing what's happening at the end and ending up extremely depressed and/or humilliated

Cuckoldry:
>Some dude straight up wants his girlfriend getting fucked by another guy while he watches.

Even thought they are different, some NTR histories can end with cukoldry.
>>
>>14717845
>But girls don't ask guys they like out on a date.
I think it's been established that Shy Girl's view of the dating world is rather distorted and unreflective of what most normals think and do.

Regardless, what others *think* about the intentions of a person is irrelevant to the actual intentions of a person. If Shy Girl wants a monogamous lovey-dovey relationship and goes about securing one in such such a manner that her peers consider her to be a slut, is she then a slut even if she is committed to her relationship? I'm not suggesting that this is what the author had in mind when he drew up this comic.** Rather, I'm pointing out that a lot of people here appear to be reaching conclusions and making broad-reaching claims that are based more on assumptions that have a tenuous connection to the facts on the ground.

>>14715811
Gomen. You could substitute the string "incredibly well-adjusted" although I'm not sure that fully replicates the intent of what I wrote.

>>14717700
Osaka, all the way. +1 for the high-top Chuck Taylors.

>>14717837
Please avoid using cancerous non-/jp/ memes when discussing JK archetypes ''''kudasai'''''''.
>>
>>14717969
>Cuckoldry:
>>Some dude straight up wants his girlfriend getting fucked by another guy while he watches.
I'm aware that this is probably your intention since you're also discussing NTR, but it should be understood that this is the modern fetish pornography definition of cuckoldry.

The common definition of cuckold (noun) is simply to be the husband, fiancé or boyfriend of a woman who is cheating on you.
>>
>>14712335
this to be honest :/
>>
>>14712335
This is how cuckolds are made, ladies and gentlemen.

What he actually meant to say
>I have really low standards for women, because I myself can't get a real girl to like me for who I am, so instead I hope by acting edgy like this a girl will at least give me a pat on the head for "supporting them".
>>
awful lotta retards in this god damn thread
>>
>>14717700
>Okinawa
>not a brown girl
>>
>>14718289
I don't think a guy would write that, anon.
>>
>>14718388
I didn't say a guy wrote that? It's clearly a cuckold mangeena.
>>
>>14714829
Sorry I overlooked this post.

>How were you able to interpret so much information about them?
Part of what I wrote in my main series of posts is based on personal experiences and observations of the experiences of others. The majority of it is driven by my style of writing where I take a prosecutorial approach to assessing the claims of the side presenting an argument opposed or otherwise adverse to my own:
- The claim proper is identified and assessed along previous claims made by the adverse side. Any obvious contradictions are pointed out.
- If the claim is not supported by evidence (this extends to "my argument is supported by common sense" and other Jedi hand waves), this is pointed out.
- If the claim is supported by evidence, the evidence is assessed to determine whether or not the evidence actually provides substantial proof that the claim is factual. Evidence is challenged when a) the integrity of the evidence is suspect b) reasonable counterclaims can be made that the evidence isn't sufficient proof of the claim's validity
- If the adverse side has made omissions of important information that, when added to give context, undermines or otherwise degrades the effectiveness of their argument, that information is presented and attached to the adverse argument that you want to undermine.
- If the claim is an opinion, this is either simply pointed out or is expanded on in order to reach a logical conclusion that would degrade the adverse argument.
>>
When writing my *own* argument, I try to choose claims to write based on this order of priority:
1. The claim is factual and supported by evidence such that the validity of my claim is near-unquestionable relative to all conceivable counterclaims.
2. The claim is supported by evidence that, on a balance of probabilities, is the most probable choice out of all conceivable counterclaims.
3. The claim is a statement of opinion that is unlikely to be challenged without exposing the adverse side's rhetorical position to valid criticisms
4. The claim is based on knowledge so commonly assumed to be true that it is unlikely to be seriously challenged. (At this point I am mostly bluffing my way through an argument or am typing at 4 AM and do not want to spend another ten minutes Googling for the appropriate link or citation.)

I also try to predict common counterarguments to my claims and to buff my claims with pre-written defenses.
>>
>>14717700
Hokkaido > Osaka > Fukuoka > Tokyo > Kobe > Nagoya > Niigata > Okinawa

Not even considering Fukushima I don't want some radioactive bitch.
>>
Through all discussions I try my best to avoid:
- Arriving at pre-conceived conclusions of the adverse side's beliefs or social background that have yet to be inserted into the discussion by the adverse side.
- Letting my own beliefs cloud my assessment of the claims of others.
- Not making sure that I do not sink too much time into an argument that has no prospects of a positive outcome - if there is little chance of my writing staying up without getting drowned out by shitposting, if my entire audience is unwilling to dispassionately discuss the topic on hand and is more inclined to repeat talking points they got from Slate or Breitbart, if the venue is a cancerous shit hole not worth saving (this is the case for all boards with a high volume post count or autistic moderators), if I am simply not enjoying the discussion and there are no penalties for leaving, and other miscellaneous cases. A good rule of thumb to make sure I don't do this is to ask myself "would I be better off fapping?"
- To generally be polite and avoid behaviour such as name-calling, blanket dismissals of claims without based on irrelevant factors, and other assorted shitposting. Opponents that resort to this are called out on this behaviour in order to avoid having the thread derailed and are asked to stay on topic.
>>
tl;dr: Have you ever played a Phoenix Wright game? The strategy in most cases you take is to simply, when cross-examining the witness, challenge the testimony on every single poin
>I am trying to learn how to write stories.
If you're talking about writing fiction, this type of dry analysis is not the kind of writing you'd want to base your stories on.
>Teach me your secrets master.
I want to preface all of this by pointing out that I am very much an amateur at this kind of critical analysis. If I had the capabilities of being a pro at this kind of technical discussion I'd have already fucked off to law school by now, rather than watching AVs and ero dojinshi every night in my parents' basement while staving off the one-way Gensokyo ferry ride with my delusions.

>>14718558
I just really don't want JK threads to succumb to /pol/-tier shitposting about beta males and getting cucked. This discussion should squarely stay within the realm of talking about how great it is to corrupt a shy JK virgin with your gaijin dick, slowly getting her to wear sluttier clothing, get suntan and piercings, and have sex with faceless ugly fat salaryman for money every night - make sure you get your 10% cut)
>>
File: 1409698930117.jpg (41KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
1409698930117.jpg
41KB, 551x551px
It's not like you'll ever be in a scenario where two girls want you anyway, calm down you all.
>>
>>14713183
Because you're not a girl that when starts getting noticed by guys, receives compliments, gifts and free favors, understands how much power she has because she has a vagina.
>>
>>14712282
right because she looks like she's hiding her penis under that skirt
>>
>>14718662
That's the /jp/ I know and love.
>>
>>14718631
Speak for yourself, loser. I am highly desired by women, I just come here to laugh at autistic losers like you and to ""bully"" you.
>>
>>14718670
Because they are cancerous memes and their use often sparks additional shitposting that derails entire threads, drowning out the discussion of /jp/ topics. In this thread's case, the discussion of JKs and JK culture.
>>
>>14717700
hokkaido > osaka > *

>>14717756
that would be murder
>>
>>14718731
Because it is not /jp/-related.
>>
>>14718744
>that would be murder
Are you saying that nobody cared about Hokkaido until she put on the ear muffs?
>>
Left because black hair.
I love black hair. Black hair is so great. I wish the world was covered with nothing but black hair!
>>
Not even one person has bothered to talk about how he wants to use a cute JK as his personal meat toilet/living onahole. Sasuga neo-neo-neo/jp/
>>
File: anime.jpg (151KB, 950x740px) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
151KB, 950x740px
>>14717700
>>
File: 53121529_p0.png (1MB, 1605x1232px) Image search: [Google]
53121529_p0.png
1MB, 1605x1232px
>>14714219
>If this was a VN, Left-ko would really only be a side character that you'd talk to when you need someone to bribe a teacher into forging Right-ko's high school transcript so you can both go to Tokyo U.
I like to think of Left-ko as the kind of girl who would be happy to play the villain right up to the end, before finally sending you off with a push to the back, and a smile that made you wonder for just a moment if there might have been something that you missed.

Well, she probably does that for everyone.
>>
>>14718983
i was thinking of the scarf, but yes
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>14719325
For me: Left-ko = Falsita Fawcett from Symphonic Rain. Anyone else?
>>
>>14717700
Osaka reminds me of muslims with their paranja. Crazy extremists.
>>
>>14719758
Are you implying there is something bad about being a muslim?
>>
>>14712282
>Left doesn't mention experience
>Right does
hmm

what exactly does that mean? If she's still a virgin, I'd choose left. I like her look and she knows I like her look, and a good reputation with teachers could mean deep down she's actually a good girl.

A important question is what right looks like as herself. No dyed hair, no trying hard to fit in, ect. I don't like her current look.
>>
>>14720496
Right mentions "no romantic experience" => is a virgin.

Left doesn't + is implied to be a slut (even ignoring all the text there, any girl above the age of 13 is a non-virgin unless explicitly stated to be otherwise) => is not a virgin.
>>
>>14720513
>is implied to be a slut
If you're from /r9k/ sure.
>>
>>14720522
Read the thread, male-ally. We in this thread have all arrived to a consensus that the line about the teacher means she has sexual relationships with her old male teachers for good grades.
>>
>>14720513
The key here though is the wording of it. Romantic experience can be anything from dates to sex. Right is confirmed virgin, yes, but there's no mention of left being or not being one.

Since right is very broad in romantic experience, it makes me believe that left is likely a virgin."No sexual experience" or something like that would confirm left not being a virgin.
>>
>>14720532
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>14720534
I pity you if you think that a girl like Leftist in the OP could be a virgin. I hope you will stay NEET forever so no devious harpy steals your hard earned money.

>>14720545
You're the one speaking for yourself. I am speaking for the hivemind.
>>
>>14712288
This
>>
>>14720549
This guy >>14720522 & >>14720545 has bigger tits than any of the girls in the OP. Does that mean that you would pick him over the cuties?
>>
>>14720548
> I hope you will stay NEET forever
I will. 2d forever.

Left is a 2d girl however. Which is why she doesn't have to adhere to the rules of the real world.
>>
>>14720566
With the way things are developing, I wouldn't be surprised if in 5-10 years time you'd be obliged to pay fictional anime characters alimony (money goes to the creator) if the fictional anime girl decides to divorce you (because she's slutty and cares only about money).
>>
File: 1401522141556.jpg (479KB, 1099x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1401522141556.jpg
479KB, 1099x1195px
>>14720558
I'm a slender skeleton.
>>
If the lock at the rigth girl we clearly see that it is the shy girl who wants to be popular, but completly fails, furthermore she has selfesteem issues such girls tend to be boring , have no personality because they are to shy to speak up. You can't hold any conversations with them and they end up cheating on you because they think it's totaly gyaru.
>>
The left girl on the other side is quite smart, has clearly a strong personality and would be fun to talk to.Her looks are also 2 classes above the other girl.You wouldn't end up in stupid situation where you would need take care of the girl because she doesn't know what to do.
The risk is to make the left girl stay with you , but it is worth it.Also you could do sexual things with leftie without needing to be in a realtionship for who know's how long.
In the end leftie is an female anime protagonist while rightie is a background character.
>>
>>14712282
Left
>>14712284
Left

Purity sucks
>>
>>14720368
I'm implying crazy extremism is bad (read: Osaka). Context of the discussion. Can you? Or may be you're just stupid muslim?
>>
>>14720807
>Purity sucks
I know you're speaking from your own personal experience as a permanent virgin guy, but purity is actually highly desirable for girls.
>>
>>14720807
There is nothing pure on the picture. They're both equal sluts, because 'slut' is a mentality. Want to attract every male around with sexy look - slut. On the left is smart slut, on the right is stupid slut. Purity is also the state of the mind. Pure girl don't want to look sexy because she is oblivious for this dirt, thus 'pure'.
>>
>>14720841
>Want to attract every male around with sexy look - slut
Strange how it specifically says she looks innocent
>>
>>14720841
Damn, this shit is so deep imma write it down.
>>
Left x Right OTP.
>>
>>14721068
>>
>>14712282
Both. I want left to be right's friend introducing her to sex for the first time, and me being the fuckbuddy that teaches them both the pleasure of being cummed inside.
>>
>>14712282
Many low scholastic ability high schools have a uniform like the right. On the other hand, many high scholastic ability high schools have a classical uniform like the left.
>>
What the.. Why is this thread still here?
>>
>>14721068
Finally someone gets it.
>>
>>14714149
>>14714160
>>14714175
>>14714183
>>14714219
I love you, Anon.
>>
>>14714160
>prima facie evidence
>intent has not been fully established
>malicious intent

Found the lawyer.
>>
>>14721747
>replying to yourself because you felt like the thread didn't "appreciate" you enough

Sad.
>>
>>14722121
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>14722164
I'm not quoting anyone, learn what greentexting is you fucking noob!
>>
>>14722262
Suspecting samefags everywhere, greentexting, being an obnoxious ass with no contribution to the thread:

Please go back to the >>>/b/adboard
>>
>>14712282
Left would make you wear a condom, right would let you cum inside every time.
>>
>>14720818
I'll have you know that I have had my butthole plunged by many throbbing hard willies you god damned nerd.
>>
>>14712282
Oh my GOD!

I just realized that this was a 'politically charged' thread from the start.

If you notice, it correlates with the thread's results -

all RIGHT-winger nutjobs take the girl on the RIGHT (aka 'Right-ko').

Meanwhile, all decent LEFT-wing progressive people take the girl on the LEFT (aka 'Left-ko').

Wow! Really well played, Original Poster!
>>
>>14724873
Damn, you're right!
>>
>>14724873
But I'm an anarchist and left is the superior option.
>>
>>14725002
Anarchists are left-leaning too, you baka.
>>
>>14725007
I guess you could say they're more left leaning than right leaning. Although you can have overlapping ideas so I always thought the idea of left and right leaning is retarded.
>>
>>14724873
I'm somewhat left leaning and I chose the option on the right, though.

I also resent you referring to me as a decent person, it takes a lot of effort to cultivate my degeneracy and I'm damn proud of it.
>>
>>
>>14726552
How did the girl on the right pee herself when she has trousers on? Or a pantyhose or something like that?

I understand that the left one did easily since she has a nopan skirt.
>>
>>14726783
Uh, I don't think that's pee anon.
>>
>>14728369
Sometimes I have a hard job trying to tell apart sarcasm and humour from regular /jp/ autism...that's why I love this board. Even if it represents most of what's wrong in my life and enables some of my worst habits.
>>
>>14726552
Right
>>
>>14726783
Those are their shadows, anon.
>>
File: 33923539.png (1MB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
33923539.png
1MB, 848x1200px
>>14726552
winter uniforms are the best
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.