[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Byakuren and UFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hijiri.jpg (563KB, 987x726px) Image search: [Google]
hijiri.jpg
563KB, 987x726px
/Jp/, how do feel about Byakuren being unable to adapt to Gensokyou's modern values and her own favoritism? Sure Miko is arrogant but at least she doesn't pull as many punches.
(IE. Byakuren sealing the occult balls knowing that they would probably cause trouble in the future, denying Yamame and Orin to the Taoist crew because she accepts that "some youkai just aren't fit for Buddhism but most are lol" despite the fact that Shou, Naz, Murasa and Ichirin eat meat, steal et cetera because youkai simply aren't fit for religious precepts. Drowning a whole boat and crew to add Murasa to her youkai collection.)

I'm also interested in the fact that in UFO, we have three heroines but two shot-types and each shot-type presents the heroine as going out to resolve the incident as incident resolvers or out of more hedonistic desires. I need to reread everyone's routes but we know that Byakuren mainly initially wants a pacifist resolution when she first meets our heroines but they just beat shit up anyway aside from greenhorn Sanae.

Ie. ReimuA is moneygrubbing Reimu who wanted to loot the treasure ship whilst ReimuB wants to beat shit up again and solve the incident.

Who is the real villain of UFO?
>>
>Who is the real villain of UFO?
Byakuren
>>
>>14697155
>UFO sanae
>greenhorn
By the time she meets Byakuren, she already becomes the YOU ARE YOUKAI! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE EVIL! SEAL AND PURIFY! SEAL AND PURIFY THE EVIL! Sanae.
>>
Byakuren is in effect, killing Gensokyo by trying to bring Youkai and humans together.
>>
>>14697177
How so? Aren't they doing the whole coexistence thing right now?
>>
>>14697458
No. Gensokyo is built on human-youkai conflict.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.