[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will she be popular? I thought prisma ilya getting animated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

when will she be popular? I thought prisma ilya getting animated would finally be her chance, but even after 3 seasons and that clock tower spinoff she has less fanart than shitty mobile game characters.
>>
>>14659239
That stupid yuribait show has 3 seasons?
>>
>>14659239
>shitty mobile game characters.
Maybe your problem is shit taste.
>>
>>14659260
I don't see how liking the nth clone of saber is supposed to be taste.
>>
>>14659293
What character are you talking about? The only exclusive Fate/GO Saberfaces are Jeanne Alter and Lancer Artoria Alter (and Santa Artoria Alter, but she's just Saber Alter in Santa clothes).
If Mashu looks like a Saberface to you, it's because Takeuchi is a hack. Saberface is an in-game coded characteristic, and she doesn't have it. And Mashu is one of the best characters in the game, so I'm sure you have shit taste.
>>
>>14659375
I know jeanne is popular as well as that aoko clone and that trap character. it's not fair that clones and literally whos are more popular than a character that's technically existed since the main game. even ciel is more popular.
>>
File: UBW_Luvia.jpg (748KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UBW_Luvia.jpg
748KB, 1920x1080px
She's existed too long being defined as "Rin's rival" and no one major. While I prefer her over Rin in Prisma for being more attractive and entertaining, and while they're both technically on the same level there, it's the same deal. A lot of people go to Prisma for magical loli and yuri fanservice so Luvia won't gain much ground there while Rin and others can cruise on the popularity they've accrued elsewhere.

For her to be more popular, they'd have to have her stand on her own and in something major, the next hot Fate/X and not some novel that won't get much buzz.
>>
>>14659239
sleeveless shirts are the lewdest thing ever
>>
I don't mind my Luvia being unpopular. I'd rather have people sexualize that slut Rin instead.
>>
>>14660263
It's a damn shame since she's a haughty ojou sama type and not a sloot like most of the type girls are. Muh magic sex.
>>
>>14660263
she was in unlimited codes too. actually I was disappointed that prisma ilya never has her using any wrasslin moves like in the game. the deen ubw movie had a lot of faults, but I liked how they animated a berzerker combo from the game for the graveyard fight.
>>
File: suplex city.jpg (788KB, 1977x1459px) Image search: [Google]
suplex city.jpg
788KB, 1977x1459px
>>14660589
>prisma ilya never has her using any wrasslin moves
Tell me about it, who wouldn't love that? But like I said, it's all about loli skinship and now it's Heaven's Feel.
>>
>>14659687
But Fate/GO is a very popular part of the Fate verse now, those characters aren't literal whos. By the way, Luvia got a Craft Essence in the game, so they at least acknowledge her existence.
I like Luvia as well, but you can't just call other characters shit because they're more popular than her.
>>
>>14662372
I have zero respect for /go because it's a mobileshit cash grab.
>>
>>14659239
Should've bought the BD so they can make more of her. Since you pirated that shit, it's no wonder the devs moved to mobile.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.