[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was feeling sick, but then I fapped to some titships and felt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 44772233.jpg (341KB, 868x1223px) Image search: [Google]
44772233.jpg
341KB, 868x1223px
I was feeling sick, but then I fapped to some titships and felt better the next day

thank you titships
>>
>>14636709
The true and original >>14585474 fags
>>
>>14637264
kcgfag is getting really sad these days...
>>
>>14636709
These threads need to stop...
>>
>>14637264
missed the point
>>
I would gladly receive paizuri from either titships and boobhus
>>
Fuck you
>>
File: 1451762152909.jpg (103KB, 960x942px) Image search: [Google]
1451762152909.jpg
103KB, 960x942px
>>14636709
Hello jp, e/lit/ist here. I would like to derail this thread temporarily, to ask 2 questions about Japanese culture.

I don't want to create a new thread.

1. In the one piece manga, there is a character named baby5, she would do anything if you told her you needed her. My question, is this true in Japan? Would I be able to pick up beautiful girls if I told them they were needed?

2. In a lot of hentai and doujins, the guy likes to scream "get pregnant" is this some sort of fetish in Japan? I heard there are low birth rates over there, is that the cause?

Thank you for answering, you guys were wonderful when you answered some other questions I had a few months about Japanese culture.
>>
>>14637727
1. im gay
2. my dad fucks me
>>
>>14637830
Serious answers please... or I might have to make my own thread, thus killing one of yours.
>>
File: 1435115822225.jpg (116KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1435115822225.jpg
116KB, 960x1200px
>>14637727
Answering here from /bmsg/ because your questions had nothing to do with our thread.

>Would I be able to pick up beautiful girls if I told them they were needed?
No but it doesn't hurt to try.
>In a lot of hentai and doujins, the guy likes to scream "get pregnant" is this some sort of fetish in Japan?
There is a fetish of everything, ever, so the answer is yes.
>I heard there are low birth rates over there, is that the cause?
Don't you want to privilege a girl with the pleasure of being cummed inside?
>>
>>14637727
There was also the Japanese female politician (Ayaka Shiomura) incident, where she got thrown insults like "can't you even bear a child" when she was talking at an assembly. It's probably pretty deeply seated that women should be at home and not at work.
>>
>>14639749
So what does it mean... when they are telling the traps to get pregnant?

Also is mindbreak a thing? If you offer a girl and immense amount of pleasure, she would betray loved ones for you?
>>
>>14639797
It sounds like you're new to this planet.

There are many kinds of humans living here.

Some are easily swayed by emotions to do things unspeakable, others are not. It can't be generalized.

So yes, that can be a thing.
>>
Why won't this thread bump?
>>
>>14641136
Bump?
>>
>>14639339
1. my gay dad cucks my other gay dad
2. btw im a girl
>>
>>14641253
Bump?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.