[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all these powerful beings gathered in one place, would touhous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 128456515468.png (211KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
128456515468.png
211KB, 820x1200px
With all these powerful beings gathered in one place, would touhous be able to conquer the outside world?
>>
File: 1452127783889.jpg (1MB, 2461x1693px) Image search: [Google]
1452127783889.jpg
1MB, 2461x1693px
Our tech>ancient Chinese magic

Can't we just let Touhous integrate into our society?
>>
>>14628472
What if you nuked them?
>>
>>14628524
Shouldn't Yukari be able to gap the bombs back to us?
>>
Gensokyo is a backwater dimension. I'm sure other beings are much more powerful than mere Youkai. We haven't even seen the higher ranking gods in the Lunar Capital, Hecatia wasn't even fighting seriously, and depending if you see it canon or not, even advanced enough outside tech like VIVIT can keep up with Reimu and Marisa combined.
>>
>>14628523
Kappa tech + Moon tech would completely shit all of our own tech.
>>
>>14628898
The Kappa can only stay concentrated on things they're individually passionate about and the Lunarians are stagnant, preferring purity and stability to change and progress. Both have interesting tech that is different than ours, but, uh, not really... the Lunarians felt threatened by us just LANDING on the moon, and the Kappa wouldn't need to be in Gensokyo if they had a place in the outside world (which they would if they were technologically useful here).
>>
>>14628976
>Lunarians are stagnant, preferring purity and stability to change and progress.
So Lunarians are like Adeptus Mechanicus?
>>
>>14628472
But they can't beat the cock.
>>
>>14629043
>Touhou and Warhammer 40k
You have opened my eyes, anon.
>>
>>14628472
No, Gensokyo was created for a reason afterall.
Likes of Kanako for example would either die or become irrelevant. Yamabiko scum would die etc.

The only ones who could destroy Earth if they wanted to are the Lunarian scum
>>
>>14629139

/thread

There exists no defence in the universe against a good cock, even boys can't resist a good cock.
>>
They rather bide time until mankind is reduced to primitivism and then strike.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.