[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koishi is in trouble! Do you save her? Or do you do all sort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4dcde7dd288bda5889900a19e7db3b7a.jpg (120KB, 1000x410px) Image search: [Google]
4dcde7dd288bda5889900a19e7db3b7a.jpg
120KB, 1000x410px
Koishi is in trouble!
Do you save her?
Or do you do all sort of lewd things to her?
>>
>>14616576
I'd help her out. But there would be an ulterior motive behind doing so - to meet Okuu!
>>
>>14616593
It's funny you should mention that!
>>
Free her, but try to fondle her as much as possible in the process.
>>
Force her eye...

RIGHT OPEN
>>
I'd free her and then wonder for the rest of the day where all this cut up duct tape came from.
>>
I don't get what you're talking about, I don't see shit
>>
I don't notice her. No one does. She's Koishi.
I dunno how someone tied her up, but no one's going to do anything to her for good or ill. She'll have to free herself.
>>
>>14616576
Put her on the train tracks.
>>
>>14617198
Actually that would be an interesting experiment to do.
>>
>>14617198
Doppelgangner pls go, i was just about writing "crowbar" that i read your post
>>
>>14616576
Koishi is for heavy animalistic lewd. Satori and her pets are for love and kindness.
>>
>>14617638
That gave me a giggle.

I would think that if Koishi's situation was dire enough to require help from another, perhaps even life threatening, she'd make others notice of her existence. Still doesn't explain how she'd get tied up like that in the first place. WTF?? Who would even be able to do that? Besides her sister, I mean.
>>
File: 50143965_p4.jpg (526KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
50143965_p4.jpg
526KB, 708x1000px
>>
>>14618680
The perfect trap. Would fall headfirst in.
Devour the Satori-chwan while trapped.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.