[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you object to a /jp/ mansion located in a decommissioned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1269905161408.jpg (163KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1269905161408.jpg
163KB, 1200x800px
Would you object to a /jp/ mansion located in a decommissioned missile launch silo instead of something more traditional?
>>
>>14615592
Mite b cool
But in the event of an actual nuclear war, those silos would most likely still be targeted

If I win the powerball, I'm going to buy an old Japanese Castle and make /jp/ mansion a reality
>>
>>14615599
But I'm going to win the powerball.
>>
>>14615592

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/wamego-lsd-missile-silo
>>
hello leonard pickard
>>
File: 1422042125008.png (470KB, 555x630px) Image search: [Google]
1422042125008.png
470KB, 555x630px
imagine what a /jp/ mansion would smell like
>>
>>14615636

I would have one of those body spray companies make a body spray grenade launcher to make it semi liveable. Also piss bottles and shitting on the floor would punishable by defenestration.
>>
>>14615636
Why wouldn't you bathe everyday when you have a baller-ass onsen?
>>
>>14615599
Missile launch silos are usually designed to be resistant to nuclear strikes, thus making them a safer alternative in a nuclear war.
>>
>>14615746
Not really, the safest place would be a city or town that is reasonably populated and not close to launch facilities. I get what your saying but it's still safer to be in a place that won't be targeted at all.

Although the panic caused by nuclear strikes might be even more dangerous.
>>
File: 1452279846764.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452279846764.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>14615746

HAH

This is not true. Not true at all. I bet you think nuclear winter is a real thing.

A nation's counterforce is *the* priority target in a first strike scenario. Meaning you'll be a target who will be receiving multiple warheads dumped on your head.

For second strike, SLBMs and not IBCMs are the key capability for retaliation strike so relying on what would be likely a rusty, poorly maintained tube shaped hole in the ground to protect you isn't a great idea.
>>
>>14615861
If the US gets into a full nuclear exchange with any of the countries with comparable arsenals it's basically the end of the world. Even if you survived, you wouldn't want to be around for the hell on earth that would follow.
>>
>>14615973

It would be a population bottleneck but human life would go on with a more primitive lifestyle in most areas for quite some time. The whole "we have enough weapons to kill the world 50x over" meme was started by a dude who decided the entire planet had the population density of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
>>
As long as I get to bang tight /jp/sie boipussy then I wouldn't object to anything.
>>
>>14615973

This is untrue.

As the other anon said, bad memes, just nothing but [citation needed] memes.
>>
File: 1446637496591.jpg (265KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446637496591.jpg
265KB, 566x800px
>>14615642
why windows though?
>>
>>14616066
Probably because it hurts more than getting thrown through a door, and because it serves the ultimate purpose of getting them out?
>>
>>14616069

Yeah the sound of the glass breaking and the screaming on the way down will help maintain order as well.

As head of /jp/ mansion's security I will be fair but hard. It will take a lot of hard work to protect /jp/ from themselves.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.