[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this game is such a fucking load of shit. sa can't hold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: new2hu1_by_palinus-d8suhdw.png.jpg (171KB, 736x1085px) Image search: [Google]
new2hu1_by_palinus-d8suhdw.png.jpg
171KB, 736x1085px
this game is such a fucking load of shit.

sa can't hold a candle to this shit. this doremy sweet(mote like doremy shit) is such bullshit, just walling you in constantly. every second fucking spell in this game is just filling screen with random trash that's moving god fucking knows where. as a frosting on a shit cake there's no "enemy" bar anymore and i have no fucking idea where do i shoot. this is StB all over again.

and people say that game is easy until clownpiece. fuck this game.
>>
>>14613727
Please don't swear, it's very rude.
>>
File: easymodo.jpg (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
easymodo.jpg
107KB, 500x500px
>>14613727
try easymodo
>>
Have you tried moving in a circle you fucking retard
>>
>>14613727
Oh man, looks like you just got rekt
by the DEEPDREAMDOMINATOR
>>
File: 1450310570863.png (669KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450310570863.png
669KB, 1400x1600px
>>
>>14613727
Trouble with Doremy?

I wanna see your reaction when you reach Clownpiece.
>>
>>14613727
That's not even the hardest boss in the game lmao. For Doremi you need to get cloe to ger in her spellcards and stay in the lower screen for her nonspells.
>>
>>14613727
Doremy is Hina2win she's pretty easy.
Clownpiss is the problem.
>>
>>14614130
>>14614098
how do you beat her last spell without bombing?
>>
>>14614255
In normal? Wait for the bullets to spawn and move up before the third line of bullets spawn, dodge the pattern in the lower half of the screen looking for openings in front of you and then move back down while also looking for openings in the wave behind you, this is o you can reset your position and repeat.
In hard and Lunatic the pattern is more dense but is also static so you should just memorize a route.
>>
maybe op you should go to eosd and dodge some formations of bullets tossed frontal to you
>>
>>14614610
I have to admit, I always bomb that spell in normal. I find it harder than all of Sagume's spells.
>>
>>14614738
I never had problems with that card since i figured it out the first time but i have a lot of problems with the spellcard before it, the lasers are too distracting and i always end up killed by some dumb desicion.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.