[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drama General #1 - Look at me Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 25

File: Screenshot_2.png (2MB, 1679x930px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
2MB, 1679x930px
Drama Download Links
http://pastebin.com/YtK9gFDb
>>
Thread Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Y6HSNDTLs
>>
what's one that involves yakuza and is over the top/crazy? I wanna watch something fun
>>
>>14600173

I knew one about one teacher that her family was Yakuza, but i forget the name
>>
1. Don't start a new general, you fuckface
2. Don't number your threads
3. Kill yourself
>>
File: 345234.jpg (33KB, 516x389px) Image search: [Google]
345234.jpg
33KB, 516x389px
>>14600173
My Boss, My Hero.
It's rather mild, but still kinda fun.
Yakuza boss plans to retire and transfer his position to one of his sons, the elder son would be best suited, but he will be chosen only if he goes back to school undercover and finally graduates.
Main character is also the singer of Tokio.
>>
File: rena.jpg (63KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rena.jpg
63KB, 500x281px
Thanks to the anon who suggested 'Mother' in one of the last threads, it's getting really interesting.
>>
When will someone make a entry level dorama chart?
>>
>>14599952
I'm almost done watching chronicles of Kyoko. Its been pretty fun.
>>
>>14599952
Any good recap sites?
>>
>>14604784
>entry level dorama chart
What?
>>
>>14601383
Gokusen
Tiger & Dragon
My Boss, My Hero

come to mind.

Tiger & Dragon is the best out of the three though.
>>
>>14599952
I really try to like Jdramas, but most of it isn't for me. Especially good comedy is hard to find.

I enjoyed:
Don Qixote
Legal High
Uta no Onii-san
My Boss, My Hero
Yuusha Yoshihiko
Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
Suteki na Sen Taxi

>>14600173
Don Quixote also involves Yakuza, but is more or less family friendly.
>>
>>14599952
Oho, you want to go for a general now?
Its like the second or third time someone tries.

Same goes for the Retro ones. I strongly and mostly support both of these but I think a general is an overkill...

>>14604784
We tried to make one a couple of times. Alaways had lots of suggestions and names posted but we never really agreed on a list.

>>14606126
Jdrama excel at, well, drama. Thats wha the japanese can portrait the best imo. Their entire movie industry is hugely lackluster or plain garbage. But when it comes to family/slice of life or romance drama, things can get really intense.

I agree, good Comedy is really rare.
>>
File: 74577455267.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
74577455267.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>14606527
why is a overkill?
>>
>>14606638
Well, because in my opinion the drama scene is mostly dead or inactive. Atleast its not what it used to be 5 or so years ago.

Also, just looking at /jp/ there are hardly enough posters to warrant a general. Also not enough content. And reposting old dramas among and for the same old people over and over again is a stalemate.

But if you want to go for it, sure. I'll be here posting, like I always did.
>>
>>14606527
There was an anon who prepared a list, I remember he also wanted to make a spreadsheet where everyone could add dramas they liked.
Are you still here, anon-kun?
>>
>>14606906
yup. for whatever reason, jdrama stopped trying. fansubs also died.
>>
>>14607031
Yeah I remember that, I suggested some myself.
If this general kicks off it is more likely we'll stay in touch. We should get this going now.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-03-01h40m52s1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-03-01h40m52s1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>14601421
Phew, could have likely been me.
Long time since I saw it, took me a while to remember how this ended.

The recommendations for similar stuff on MDL are spot on.

- 'Tonbi', 'Ashita, Mama ga Inai', 'Soredemo, Ikite Yuku' and 'Woman' are all very good.
Personally I highly recommend the last two.
>>
File: 161667_01.jpg (506KB, 1200x1683px) Image search: [Google]
161667_01.jpg
506KB, 1200x1683px
>>14601421
'Shiroi Haru' and 'Beautiful Rain' are a good ones too.

As for movies you might like "Lie Father, Like Son".

>>14608038
I may be wrong but I think us two are the anons who shared these type of dramas back in the day, if I recall I recommended 'Ashita, Mama ga Inai' to you and you recommended 'Beautiful Rain', 'Woman', 'Mother' and 'Soredemo, Ikite Yuku' to me.

I lost my drive to watch lots of JDramas like I used to back then. For some reason 'Woman' got really boring for me and I couldn't continue it.

Have you found any other interesting dramas since then?

I really liked 'CHANGE' which is about a school teacher with a politician of a dad who through party politics becomes the PM of Japan. It was a pleasant and enjoyable watch, and gave me some good insight as to how life and work is for such a high ranking politician.
>>
>>14608113
>For some reason 'Woman' got really boring for me and I couldn't continue it.
Yeah, I can see that happening. If you dont have a hard on for the cast and family/child dramas in general its likely to be a little boring. Its also very lightweight, almost a feel good story.
However, for what it is, its actually really impressively portraited. And the story has a solid progression.

Unlike for example 'Wakemonotachi'. I tried re-watching it after I dropped it on episode 2 weeks ago. Well, as expected I got to episode 4 and dropped it again.
I have absolutely NO clue how this thing is being rated that high. I fail to see a main plot entirely. Its just multiple little side stories of all the siblings that have little to no connection at all.
At the end of an episode there is zero content to look for or anticipate in the next episode. On top of that there is not even really a remarkable soundtrack OR visuals. I don't even know.

Maybe its a siblings-thing I dont understand.

>Have you found any other interesting dramas since then?
Not really, no. I still have 'Last Friends' and 'Home Drama' on my watchlist. I have no idea what I am going to get myself into with those though. I fear its going to be another wakemono type thing...
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-03-01h43m11s53.png (888KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-03-01h43m11s53.png
888KB, 1280x720px
>>14608113
>I lost my drive to watch lots of JDramas like I used to back then.
Well, I watch a Drama every 2 months or so. Good old content is limited and decent newcommers are a rare sight. No reason to rush it. Woman was the last one for me, too.
>>
>>14608113
3 posts in a row, what a sin.
Forgot to mention, now that I think about it, I'd possibly rerate woman down to a 8.5 or even 8.
It really has close to zero longevity, if you might call it that. I stopped thinking about it very soon after.

Unlike other dramas that still kind of sit in the back of my head after months/years have passed and certain soundtracks remain unforgotten.
In my opinion the final judgement for a film or series can only be given after a certain time has passed. If you can't forget about it AND the show itself was awesome when you saw it, it must be something really speacial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhXAKrwiaJ4
>>
File: Marumo.jpg (103KB, 660x539px) Image search: [Google]
Marumo.jpg
103KB, 660x539px
>>
>>14610169
>If you dont have a hard on for the cast and family/child dramas
I do love my family/child dramas but I think my problem is with the main actress, Mitsushima Hikari. I can't seem to sympathize with her, I don't know what it is.

As for Wakamonotachi, I love Eita so I might like it, but then again it also has Mitsushima Hikari in it so I don't know.

>>14610175
I really like to submerge myself in Japanese content, I don't know what it is that makes me enjoy it, and anime doesn't do it for me anymore. I might branch out into Japanese TV after once I can understand spoke Japanese to an acceptable level.

>>14610190
It's not another family drama but check out Departures http://mydramalist.com/515-departures

It's a very nice story with excellent execution, and the soundtrack is by Joe Hisaishi so you can't go wrong.

>>14611013
This was also a great series! Would recommend to everyone into the whole family.child dramas, and with Mana-chan you can't go wrong. The ED melted my heart every episode.

https://youtu.be/4ucsMbyU13Q
>>
>>14599952
Honest question: who is worst/better at acting: japanese, korean or chinese actors/actress? I find all korean dramas fucking Hilarious mostly because how bad the actors do their part.
>>
>>14611173
Honestly it depends by your acting standards.
I usually can't say if someone is acting good or bad because what I do instead is trying to think that person is talking to me in real life. It's hard to explain this feeling, something like what >>14611149 was saying.
>I don't know what it is that makes me enjoy it, and anime doesn't do it for me anymore.
Every actor, in it's way, gives me the feeling to be able to communicate with him and this lead me to enjoy every type of acting.
>>
Are there any particularly well-directed j-dramas? Everything I've seen so far has been pretty visually disappointing (not that I've seen much).
>>
File: Like_someone_in_love_quad_v5_HR.jpg (1MB, 5995x4501px) Image search: [Google]
Like_someone_in_love_quad_v5_HR.jpg
1MB, 5995x4501px
>>14611664
If you want some unique directing, Like Someone in Love is a Japanese drama film with an award winning foreign director.
>>
Does anybody know of any J-dramas that I could watch raw around the level of '泣くな、 はらちゃん' and '日本人の知らない日本語' ?
>>
>>14611664
Hanzawa naoki has pretty nice moments. Especially when the bankers clash with the national tax agency or the meetings between bankers
>>
>>14601342
This. I still support drama threads though.
>>
>>14606126
Jdramas are like all tv shows from any country. You've got some good shit and some terrible shit
>>
Is there some site or list of the top current dramas there or ones that have ended to?
>>
>>14615033
You can filter by year on mydramalistcom
That should do the trick for the most part.
Well, at the end of the day it depends wether their database is up to date or not.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (160KB, 550x423px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
160KB, 550x423px
I Just Finshed Okitegami Kyoko, i really want a Second Season, i really want discover how she lost the memory
>>
>>14608038
>>14608113
Just watched episode 7 and there's a thing I haven't understood. You guys may be able to explain.
What did Nao's real mother do to go to the jail? When she is explaining to Nao she says: "I was sentenced to 15 years, but released after 13 years. You can guess, right?".
But I didn't get it. Did I lose something or will it be explained in details later?
>>
>>14616266
Forgot pic related.
>>
A little slowpoke, but I'm currently resuming Ouroboros after not finishing it.
>>
File: slide_kyoko5.jpg (235KB, 700x382px) Image search: [Google]
slide_kyoko5.jpg
235KB, 700x382px
>>14616134
The last part of the drama where she got abducted and made to think she was someone else, was actually a drama original storyline.

The source light novels never actually touch on her memory lost yet. I recommend reading them if you know japanese.

Hopefully with enough source material release, we will get a 2nd season in future...
>>
>>14616305
Honestly I found that show incredibl;y boring. I dropped it after epsidoe 7
>>
>>14616266
In that scene, you're supposed to assume that she murdered her husband to protect Nao from his violent alcoholic fits, but keep watching, there's more to it than one would expect.
>>
>>14616965
Do you have any links for light novels?
>>
So what drama look good this season?

I've seen Kasa wo motanai aritachi wa and Haburashi Onna Tomodachi so far. The former was alright, I'll be sticking with it since it's only four 20 minute episodes. The latter seems interesting but nothing that really impressed. I'll stick with it and see how it goes.
>>
File: vlcsnap-357759.png (778KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-357759.png
778KB, 1024x576px
>>14611149
>>14610169
I figured out why I can't take the actress from Woman seriously!

http://asianwiki.com/Hikari_Mitsushima

She was "Yoko" from Love Exposure! I know her face as the rebellious, panty flashing, crazy girl from that movie, and I can't view her as an honest motherly figure anymore.
>>
>>14616134
Any sugestions of dramas like Okitegami Kyoko?
>>
>>14601324
Probably Gokusen.
>>
File: e8bba2e38085.jpg?w=594.jpg (230KB, 594x446px) Image search: [Google]
e8bba2e38085.jpg?w=594.jpg
230KB, 594x446px
Any feel-good movie recommendations here?

Something laid back and enjoyable like Wood Job or Adrift in Tokyo please.
>>
>>14623189
Haha, I get it.
Even though I like her a lot I have never finished Love Exposure. It just is not my type of drama at all.

I only know her as the sincere girlfriend or mother/wife. That might be it indeed.
>>
I've never watched a drama before and I don't see a newfag link in the OP so I'll just ask.
Where do I start? Anything good, with school girls/ school setting prefferably?
>>
>>14625320
http://mydramalist.com/ is a good site some of us use.

For downloading there is nyaa.se and avistaz if you have an invite, and then there's kissasian.com for streaming.

Sorry I don't know any good dramas with school girls or in a school setting, I'm sure others do though.
>>
>>14625320
Watch LIFE.

It's like Mortal Kombat with high school girls.
>>
>>14625381
Thanks a bunch, man. I forgot nyaa has drama as well.

>>14625388
Currently 3/4 way through first episode. It's not very good but it's catchy as fuck, thanks, I'm diggin' it
>>
>>14625320
>Anything good, with school girls/ school setting prefferably?
A recent one was Omotesando Koukou Gasshoubu. It started strong imo but ended up not being so good. Though your milaege may very
>>
>>14625320
>Anything good, with school girls/ school setting prefferably?
Heh, I remember when school settings where THE shit for me, too. Even Anime at a few times and I rarely watch those.
I am not sure if you either grow out of it or the fact that most school stuff is of low quality.
I'd much rather prefer a family/work setting these days.
>>
>>14625388
Is there a reliable torrent for it? The one on nyaa has like no seeders
>>
>>14625388
what the tuck anon, I thought it's a school fun story. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>14628652
I got it from there. It worked fine for me, downloaded in like 30 minutes. I'm gonna open my PC up and seed in a few minutes if that helps
>>
File: Life.jpg (16KB, 929x29px) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
16KB, 929x29px
>>14628955
It's been like that for the last few hours. i end up streaming it. After episode 2, it was too heavy for me so I skip all the way to the ending to see how it ends.
>>
I made a quick beginners list with some titles so that we have at least a reference for newcomers.
At the moment I'd say it's still a beta, feel free to recommend more.

http://pastebin.com/bysJjFAj
>>
>>14628938
Did you even read my post? Why would you assume that Mortal Kombat with high school girls would be about a school fun story? LIFE is about shit going down from the beginning.
>>
>>14618538
I got to episode 10. It gave me hopes for a good ending.
But still I'm afraid to watch the last episode and find a bad ending ;_;
>>
>>14630400
>Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu
Meant to watch this for years now, forgot about it, found it again, forgot about it... etc.

How is it?
>>
>>14634842
Honestly I haven't watched it yet.
I just took the title from an old thread where some anon recommended it
>>
I'm new to j-drama and after finishing My Boss My Hero I decided to jump into something more serious - Hanzawa Naoki.
I've only just finished the second episode and it's already probably the most entertaining thing I've watched in years.
I am a little confused about one little thing at the end of EP2 however, and I'd appreciate it if anyone who remembers can answer (I assumed you've all seen the series by now).
Why did Kurosaki (the taxation bureau guy) blackmail that bank guy into allowing them to claim Higashida's Hawaiian property? I don't understand the significance of him doing that? (Apart from it establishing some kind of rivalry between Naoki and Kurosaki)
>>
>>14636419
>I assumed you've all seen the series by now
Well, you should'nt do that. Given the huge number of dramas out there there'll always be something you have not seen.

Without spoiling, what does it make so great?
Business genre is not typically on my radar.
>>
Is there any place where you can watch or dl mito komon?
raredoramas has a little bit linked, but just a very tiny bit of the huge amound of episodes
>>
Does anyone have the torrent Woman(2013) from nyaa? Can you seed it? Mines been at 96% for a month already. Thanks.
>>
>>14637828
I have it but I got it from elsewhere. Which episodes do you need me to upload?
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (40KB, 777x117px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
40KB, 777x117px
>>14637916
It's multiple episodes needing that extra % to be completed.
>>
>>14637926
So 10, 9, 8, 7, and 5? Are there any more?

I can upload those for you no problem. I'll link here tomorrow when they're done.
>>
>>14637934
Only those. The rest are at 100%.
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>14616305
don't, read the manga instead
>>
>>14623189
she's pretty good in Gomen ne Seishun
>>
>>14624534
daremo shiranai / nobody knows
>>
>>14637939
Here you are
https://mega.nz/#F!NwllyDQL!USuQYtWxP9W1G1280SZ82A
>>
Are there any good dramas based around idols?
>>
>>14643892
Dramas and Idols usually dont go well together.
This has been the only one I could find among 3 databases: http://mydramalist.com/3500-saba-doru

But the rating speaks for itself...
>>
>>14644003
Thank you! I'll probably check it out some time and report back here when I'm done with it.
>>
Anybody seen Housekeeper Mita?
I'm liking it.
>>
>>14630400
I think a chart with pictures and short descriptions would be nice.
>>
Anything like Kazoku Game?
>>
>>14644354
http://mydramalist.com/6068-kazoku-game-2013/recs

There's also a movie of the same name.
>>
>>14632727
No, just no... I didn't want it to finish like that.
I wished for Tsugumi and Nao to stay together and I don't lie if I say I would have preferred a final in which Nao kidnaps Tsugumi again.
In the end, when the music began to play, I couldn't stop my tears.
This really got me.
>>
>>14644749
Ha, bad endings can be a good thing.
Otherwise some dramas would hardly be as emotional and quickly forgotten.
>>
>>14637104
Ah, my bad. I really don't know anything about dramas. I saw that its final episode got 42.2% ratings in Japan and kind of assumed it was popular here.
As for why I'm enjoying it so much, I can't really explain in a sophisticated or in-depth way. The scenario is simply just so gripping, the characters and relationships/rivalries so engaging, and the dialogue genuinely well written.
This makes for plenty of fantastically tense and exciting scenes. The OST is also pretty high quality.
I'm worried I'm somewhat over-selling it, but I'd definitely recommend checking out at least the first episode (in its entirety) and if you're not interested by the end then perhaps it's not for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3k-yf5RhlU
>>
File: no one subbing this.png (2MB, 1391x516px) Image search: [Google]
no one subbing this.png
2MB, 1391x516px
episode 2 already and no torrents on sight?
>>
>>14648117
Over-Time might sub this. And if they do it'll be after it starts airing on tv.
>>
Nobunaga Concerto movie in 2 days. I wish I could see it immediately :-(
>>
Anyone watching any dramas from the new season?
>>
>>14648585
>I've seen Kasa wo motanai aritachi wa and Haburashi Onna Tomodachi so far. The former was alright, I'll be sticking with it since it's only four 20 minute episodes. The latter seems interesting but nothing that really impressed. I'll stick with it and see how it goes.

Not interested in Fragile and Specialist. And I don't know of any other series this season taht's gotten subs
>>
File: Galileo_Japanese_Drama.jpg (36KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
Galileo_Japanese_Drama.jpg
36KB, 250x156px
Any good detective mysteries? I'm really loving Galileo. Don't really like thrillers though.
>>
>>14625528
I'm loving this so much that I keep postponing watching the last two episodes.
Does anyone have any more like this?
>>
I'm new to drama, can you tell me your favorite ones so far?
>>
>>14654094
my faves are Densha Okoto, Akiba@Deep, Okitegami Kyoko, Q-10 and GTO 2012
>>
Hello. I've been a long time lurker here but never posted. I've became a big fan of Ashida Mana lately. So far, I've watched Mother and Ashita Mama Ga Inai. Right now, I'm in episode 6 of Marumo No Okite.

Would someone be able to recommend me more Ashida Mana doramas?
>>
>>14654094
My fav are: Nobuta wo Produce, Kisarazu Cat's Eye, Last Friend, Orange Days and Proposal Daisakusen.
>>
>>14649181
You should look into "Trick".
>>
>>14624534

Swing Girls and Waterboys
>>
>>14659719
Watched a few episodes and the debunking the supernatural mystery of the week format is very similar to Galileo, thanks! Any others you have in mind? Detective puzzlers along the line of Kindaichi Shonen would be great too.
>>
Well I finished Hanzawa Naoki and loved every second of it.
However, I see the actor portraying Hanzawa is being changed for the upcoming second series. Is this a common occurrence in Japanese dramas? I'm extremely disappointed as I loved Sakai's acting. I can't imagine watching anyone else play the part.
>>
>>14663002
Alrighty, you won. I started watching it.
>>
>>14654094
Ouroboros, Nobunaga Concerto, Kokuhaku
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (125KB, 1321x745px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
125KB, 1321x745px
HHNNNGGG
>>
so i finished watching from five to nine and okitegami kyoko, any recommendations? because i love these kind of dramas
>>
>>14669525
What is this screen from?
Dont tell me its that hachiko movie.
>>
File: 56789.jpg (152KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
56789.jpg
152KB, 1440x810px
>>14669609
It's the currently airing Fuji's Getsuku, Itsuka Kono Koi wo Omoidashite Kitto Naite Shimau.
>>
>>14663002
No, it isn't common. Actors usually don't decline a role in a second season, especially if the first season had phenomenal ratings. What was Sakai's reason to decline it?
>>
>>14662124
You could try Q.E.D., but don't expect the same quality as Trick and Galileo. It's about a genius boy who solves cases with the help of logic and mathematics.
>>
>>14672385
Damn, that's unfortunate then.
From what I understand, he declined the role because he was busy with the newest NHK Taiga drama 'Sanadamaru' in which he plays the main role.
>>
Date ~ Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
nice and fun dorama...
>>
>>14673195
i told my japanese sensei that i wanted to be a koutou yuumin. she did not approve
>>
>>14663002

Was a second season even confirmed in the first place? All I've read was rumors here and there but nothing concrete.
>>
>>14663002
This isn't confirmed yet, but the same if true for that rumor. I'm pretty sure the "Hanzawa Naoki 2nd season" rumor was actually referring to shitamachi rocket.
>>
Just finished Okitegami Kyoko. While this was probably one of the best dramas I ever watched, I am upset.
Am I the only one who thought the ending was really sad?
Their relationship was building up nicely, when she wrote his name on heir body I thought "well at least that's settled" and then pic related happens and you'd think they will settle this too and she'll write on her body "in love with Yakuske" or something but nooo she suddenly want to reset their relationship, and he seems ok with that. What about not wanting to forget? What the fuck, why?
>>
Kazoku Game is kind of disturbing.
>>
>>14677600
She was incredibly tired then, remember she was awake for days. And he was probably was too or didin't feel right writing on here body. They probably just fell asleep suddenly by the look of how they woke up. Besides, they probably didn't even have a marker with them to begin with.
>>
Did Hanzawa Naoki actually change Japan like people were expecting or were the silent protests of salarymen just a bunch of nonsense?
>>
>>14675017
>>14676056
That's a relief. My only source of information was MDL so I wasn't sure.
How is Shitamachi Rocket?
>>
>>14611664
Bumping this request
Also from what I saw Mother seem to be one of those rare well-directed dramas.
>>
>>14685353
I lost interest sometime in ep 1.
>>
>>14685353
Felt a little bit like Hanzawa Naoki but without the entertaining main character.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.