[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /jp/, what if you went to gensokyo, and got to duel somebody,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: seiran_tgom.jpg (570KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
seiran_tgom.jpg
570KB, 750x1000px
So /jp/, what if you went to gensokyo, and got to duel somebody, but you don't know magic. What are going to be your spell cards without using magic at all? I thought about using droplets of water as bullets (kinda like Murasa), but that's about it.
>>
>>14593030
There are other things besides magic to use. Sakuya's time powers and knives aren't magic, Meiling uses chi, shrine maiden powers are some sort of spiritual stuff, presumably the god type characters are too. Just use rocks or something.
>>
>>14593039
I'm talking about RL humans, what you have at your disposition is about what you can use for a spell card, but you don't have any powers.
>>
>>14593030
i would use droplets, but of something else.
>>
>>14593041
I mean disposal.
>>
>>14593041
If you were a rl human, why would you be in Gensokyo? If you're an outer world human (or male), spellcard rules don't apply to you anyway. Just bring a bible and smack youkai with it.
>>
>>14593057
So if I am from the outer world and choose to stay in gensokyo, I can't solve incidents? Eh.
>>
>>14593030
I would wield the powers of fatness and pedantry. My mere presence would drive away any youkai with the force of tedium and awkwardness.

Also a gun maybe.
>>
File: 31262.jpg (85KB, 850x391px) Image search: [Google]
31262.jpg
85KB, 850x391px
Spell Card「p0n0s in vag00」
>>
>>14593039
Nitori in some cards uses fucking cucumber slices.

>>14593041
Just use rocks or throw weapons, but I guess the main thing about humans is being able to dodge the danmaku and win by time-out than actually counter-attacking.

Also if you aren't a Gensokyo human before you become one spell card rules won't help you and youkai can just plain eat you alive.
>>
>>14593057
>If you're an outer world human (or male), spellcard rules don't apply to you anyway.
The rules apply to anyone who reches the human village.
But I can see Yukari waiting until you are right before the village before gapping you to her butchering room.

>>14593030
Dibs on the "fluoxetine flurry" spellcard.
Unfortunately I'm not neet enough to have any piss bottles at my disposal.
>>
>>14593060
Not unless you have powers. Learn to fly and use powers. In Gensokyo, you might actually become a wizard at 30. Rumors have power too.
>>
>>14593030
I would bring a gun.
>>
>>14593117
>Concepts
>That youkai can easily cause disasters.
>That humans can easily resolve disasters.
>>
File: Holy-Water.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Holy-Water.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>
Bag of Dicks

I'll just chuck a bag of dicks at them and run away.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.