[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking requests for touhou story.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: flan heart.jpg (149KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flan heart.jpg
149KB, 707x1000px
Will write a short touhou fanfic, submit what you want written about in this thread and majority decides on what I write. Would prefer to write something ecchi like the sekispank story.
>>
>>14575230
sagume says she will never marry doremy after being bugged about it for a long time. Suddenly doremy comes and proposes. What can sagume do but say yes?
>>
Proremiriat gets kidnapped by Satori, but it turns out it's Mamizou in disguise. Suffering ensues.
>>
File: 14196783687.jpg (47KB, 371x348px) Image search: [Google]
14196783687.jpg
47KB, 371x348px
Cirno does a thing
>>
>>14575230
Comedy about Kasen's misadventures in the Outside World during ULiL.
>>
Yukari hijinks in the outside world.
>>
File: 1355096857513.png (52KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1355096857513.png
52KB, 249x238px
>>14575309
This
Please OP this
Also make Mamizou a disgusting titty monster
>>
>>14575230
see >>14569472
>>
faceless man rapes everyone
>>
>>14575489
This is already a story on its own, or at least a premise.
>>
>>14575638
Just a premise. It needs fleshing out in several ways for it to be an actual story.
>>
>>14575309
Emphasis on suffering.
>>
>>14575309
proremiriat gets his dick sandwiched between Remi's and Satori's pure-white, soft, silky-smooth loli bellies until he coats them with his filthy seed.
>>
>>14575821
Way to not do what you said. But even if you did it'd still be Proremiriat.
Dropped faster than it started.
>>
>>14575332
This guy gets it
>>
>>14575309
Going with this, start of the story should be up in a few hours, story will be interactive and the choices made will affect the story.
>>
File: 1428945735373.jpg (37KB, 244x274px) Image search: [Google]
1428945735373.jpg
37KB, 244x274px
>>14575821
>2016
>A brand new year filled with dissapointing cases of OP doesn't deliver
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 128x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 128x250px
I find most fanfics to be really horrible because they always have some retarded scenarios which don't match up with the canon at all, memes and autism, that kinda stuff. You are even asking to write fetish shit in the OP. Why does no one write anything that builds up on the canon and make it actually interesting. Maybe expand on the Yukari/Maribel backstory or write about how Mima disappeared or something. There are so many things in the Touhou universe you can write about but who am I fooling. You don't want to write something good, you just want to write your sick fantasies. Listen, keep that shit to yourself if people want to fap they'll go on exhentai or something and not read your stupid ass shit. You should just kill yourself desu.
>>
http://www.touhou-project.com/
>>
>>14576000
Get to writing f a m,
>>
Working on it, I will deliver don't worry about that. My poor health just sometimes makes me tired and I sleep for hours on end, I'm not dodging my responsibility to write the story.
>>
>>14576000
Why don't YOU write instead of whining like a little bitch?
Oh, right, I forgot, it's easier to cry than do anything by yourself.
>>
hey op write me fuging your fav 2hu
>>
File: 1443236139439.jpg (268KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1443236139439.jpg
268KB, 1024x768px
>>14579548
Wow you sure are mad. Do you react like that every time someone criticizes something you do? Are you one of those people that say "can you make a better movie?!" to every movie critic? I don't write anything because English is not my native language and I don't feel confident enough to write a story nor do I really want to. That doesn't mean I can't point out your autistic bullshit.
>>
>>14579638
He didn't tell you to write something better. He told you to write SOMETHING. Which is always good advice.
>>
>>14579698
I am writing SOMETHING though, an insulting text to an anonymous poster on a taiwanese imageboard. And it doesn't really change my point, I can criticise something without doing it myself.
>>
>>14576000
Am I the only one who doesn't care too much about canon?
>>
>>14579723
Doesn't change a thing. >>14579548 is still right.Crying IS easier than doing things by yourself.

I really don't see your point. It feels to me like you got upset at having received a condescending reply.
>>
>>14579773
When did I say that wasn't the case? Sure it is. But he was implying I am not qualified or shouldn't be criticising, which is wrong. I answered his question why I am not writing something myself and even if I did it wouldn't change a thing and I'd still hold the same opinion.
>>
>>14579789
In your own words, wow, you sure are mad.
>>
File: 711661.jpg (1MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
711661.jpg
1MB, 1600x1000px
>>14579803
I am perfectly calm anon. I am simply trying to explain the situation to you, which you have clearly misunderstood. A simple reply does not suggest an irritated state of mind. I believe what you just did is an ad hominem (do correct me if I'm wrong). Way to lose the argument.
>>
>>14579638
>English is not my native language
If that is the main reason then I'd like to point out that your command of English seems acceptable to me for writing fan fiction, and also that a lot of writing techniques are shared between European languages, so you needn't learn more than you may already know if you want to write at a decent level.
>>
>>14579869
Possibly. But you don't see a lot of people writing books in languages other than their own. Especially fiction. Of course you won't notice it on imageboards like this, I always have time to look up words I don't know (which I very often do) but more often than I like I find myself not even knowing what day to day items are called because I pretty much learned English on forums and video games and the vocabulary is simply missing. Would you write stories knowing this? Not only that, writing just isn't one of my passions.

Hell why did this become so much about me, am I the only one who thinks canon-breaking fetish stories are fucking horrible? Geez /jp/ I didn't know you were like this.
>>
Hitler appears in the middle of the Human Village for no apparent reason one day. What at first seems to be a unimportant incident ends up with a full-scale civil war that threatens to destroy gensokyo as a whole.
>>
>>14579902
Suggesting that you write your own stories is the best solution, because it will benefit you and it will benefit others with similar interests, and conceivably, it will harm no one at all.

If you just wanted to summon an echo chamber here, then you should have known that /jp/ is generally full of those with whose opinions you are at odds, especially in this thread which is dedicated to a specific person already writing his story and, it seems, decidedly not caring for your feedback.
>>
>>14579902
Most people have this thread hidden, anon. A tripfag named after a South Park character offering to write fanfiction is kind of a red flag.
>>
>>14579912
forgot to say, he brings around 10.000 fully armed soldiers with him.
due to this soldiers not believing in youkais and shit, everyone in gensokyo gets nerfed, while Hitler gets superpowers
I will be waiting warmly your delivery
>>
>>14579822
Your words, not mine.
>>
>>14579912
I guess this is close enough
http://pastebin.com/67AppBxs
>>
>>14579902
>writing books
Fan fiction, anon, not books. Authorship of real literature has a much higher entry threshold that not even most Englishmen or Americans can readily pass. On the other hand, plenty of English language fan fiction is written by non-natives.

If you lack core vocabulary, then there wouldn't be anything to read much less like or dislike, because you wouldn't be about to write about it in the first place. If you research the vocabulary, then well, you'll find yourself with knowledge, and no argument to be made for ignorance.

If you still don't want to write, then get out.
>>
>>14579971
Nice. Sort of had a wank to this but the sex was not graphic enough. Obviously.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.