Have been to Fuengirola and Lanzarote, not going any closer.
I live in northern Tunisia but I also visited Tunisia proper, although I was just a kid
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
Its like seeing someone dropping a big piece of shit on Häagen-Dazs, no jokes
I like it here, wouldn't move somewhere else, I'm used to seeing black people everyday. I think 99% of people here just want to live their lives and don't give a shit about politics or other races, the other 1% are in politics and push the image that we should all hate each other and that there is extreme tension just for political gain.
I live in Paris, an African colony and I've travelled to Morroco, Tunisia, and Egypt. I've also been to Sevegal, Ivory Coast and Cameroon, but I was too young to remember.
I dated an African girl for a year, and we were planning on going with her parents to Senegal to visit her family, but we broke up before that happened.
Like I said before, my parents took my sister and I for winter trips to Egypt and Sénégal.
- Sénégal : dozens of young beggars surrounding tourists. Extremely low cost of living, which is nice.
- Egypt : lots of dust roads inside Cairo. Big pyramids. More scooters and bikes than cars. Buses so crowded people just grab the bus and travel outside of it proper.
Also it's weird how you're expected to negotiate all prices.
Constant smell of manioc. (a kind of wheat)
Society is pretty niggered desu. That said, I'd rather live here than anywhere else. If the shit hits the fan before I have kids then I'm staying and fighting in the race war. Otherwise I'll fuck off to England with my gf and get citizenship.
>Are you that German who has a lot of pictures of black qts?
Nah I'm not that one.
But I have a picture like that. Unfortunately it's black and white
This thread is degenerated, blacks are ugly, whites have body and face. Fuck niggress in Africa, don't bring them to fug