[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's healthcare in your cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: craft.jpg (113KB, 759x521px) Image search: [Google]
craft.jpg
113KB, 759x521px
How's healthcare in your cunt?
>>
>>55104329
expensive as fuck and unfair for chronically ill people.
>>
>>55104329
Cheap and shit.
>>
decent to the level of having the longest life expectancy and so old people are slow to die, devouring welfare budget..
>>
They do it
>for free
>>
Price gouging. Focused on treating people once they are sick. Strong emphasis on biotechnology and research. Regularly featured in Australian banter.
>>
>>55104712
You could have just said the best in the world, burgerbro.
>>
>>55104329
having both state-hospital and private-hospital is allowed.
never went to hospital except once a car squashed my foot and it took like a few months to heal it (it was private hosp)
>>
>>55104329
pretty gud actually.
>>
It's free and accessible to everyone, only downside being that you'll die waiting for treatment if you get sick and can't wait for a couple of years for the procedure you need. 10/10 would listen to Bernie.
>>
>>55104329
Not terrible considering what country it is.
>>
>>55104329
Free healthcare is shit desu SOME doctors are quite good, but they are exceptions. Plus we lack infrastructure.
Paid healthcare is good and cheap since I'm young.
>>
>>55104658
This. If you want real help you have to go to a private hospital.
>>
Jesus Christ you western fucks are stupid. Just have universal basic healthcare AND private hospitals, you get the best of both worlds. The private sector is forced to keep high standards to compete with the public ones that are under the oversight of the gubberment
>>
Pretty good and I barely pay anything thanks to my union.
>>
>>55107386
>pretty good
>most people barely pay anything

Your union will be gone soon enough.
>>
baller. tittyballer, in fact
>>
>>55107423
What did he mean by this?
>>
best in the world
>>
>>55104329
Free one is not very good, mostly due to cheap medicaments in sociial clinics. You can buy a better drugs from own wallet or simply go to private clinic. Both are rather affordable for mid class.
>>
>>55104329
if you get ill, you die. russian medicare on oppic though.
>>
>>55105869
THIS. I'm depressed and I want to be a girl, and I've waited 11 months now to talk to a shrink
>>
>>55104329
shit and cheap
>>55106014
shut up nigger spain has literally one of the best healthcare system in the world, at least in 1st contact
t. medfag
>>
Almost free and great. Going to see a doctor costs like 15e and I have personally always got appointment in same day if it might be something serious. If it's not urgent, usually next week.

Can't complain.
>>
fairly good, if you work legally you are covered
I recently got a treatment for kidney stones in a private clinic all paid by social security
>>
Good and extremely cheap. Sometimes I go to hospital just for fun.
>>
>>55104329
The best in the world and exclusively for the rich.
>>
Better than yours

And I'm talking to most of ya'll
>>
>>55104329
shit

Also does anybody know what happened with that Lithuanian anon with Pancreatic cancer? Is he rip? ;_;
>>
Ok I guess. I'm on my parents insurance and will be until 27. Thanks based Obama!
>>
The best in the world, except 99% of the country have no access to it.
>>
Probably one of the few good things Spain has.

Free and (usually) effective.
>>
File: 582883814125.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
582883814125.png
60KB, 500x407px
>>55111440
>all the people you've talked to on this site that are dead now
>>
>>55104329
Its shutting down our businesses and is turning into the housing problem (you have to be a worthless minority or an employer to afford it).
Idk why we don't just nationalize hospitals and reform the drug industry so it works like any capitalist industry. It would take two easily passable bills.
>>
File: 1411062748307.jpg (35KB, 441x453px) Image search: [Google]
1411062748307.jpg
35KB, 441x453px
>>55111508
>When you talk to an american poster and you know that he might very well be shot while he walks around the streets the next day
>>
Shit but cheap

It's turning into hell if you have a rare disease or cancer or HIV
There were few cases of people commit suicide because it's very hard to get morphine to stop the cancer pain
>>
File: 1447301922465.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1447301922465.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
>>55111576
>When I'm being shot right now
>>
It's "free" but totally shit. If you don't want to die, you have to go to a private clinic anyways.
>>
What are you people talking about when you say if you don't want to die don't use public hospitals? Are they unsanitary? Are the doctors not trained well?
>>
>>55111807
The good doctors go to private hospitals or to foreign countries, the bad ones stay behind in the third world country hospitals.
>>
>>55104329
cheap, fast, good.

10/10
Would get ill again.
>>
File: yippi.png (38KB, 745x478px) Image search: [Google]
yippi.png
38KB, 745x478px
>tfw have access to both good and free healthcare and specialized private clinics
>>
The best in the world. You also have to pay for it, and it ain't cheap.
>>
>>55112203
I actually heard the one civilized thing in Angryland is the healthcare and the biotech sector. Good on you Paddy.
>>
Our public health centers are very frequently called guess centers. That should tell you something.
>>
>>55104329
not very good
>>
File: reeeee.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>55112348
STOP WITH THIS MEME THAT ITALIANS HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU
>>
>>55104329
Good quality but 1000x over priced
>>
>>55112949
Calm down Luigi
>>
>>55111486
you're an idiot, probably not even older than 17
>>
Complete shit and worsening.

Doctors are afraid to prescribe exams and medicine.
Things are getting more expensive and slow.
People who pay a lifetime of 300 euros/month for insurance and pension now get neither.
Poor people can't afford a visit to the doctor.
It sucks.
>>
health care covers sex surgery
>>
>>55113197
maybe you should pay debts ;))))
>>
preety shit. public one is full of dumb doctors who actually want to help but dont know half shit coz any halfwit gets contracted, private doctors often mislead and try to convince you in spending tons of money on uncovered stuff for profit. you have to do a looooong search on private clinics and health centers to find one worth your while but when you do, its actually very good and cheap.
>>
>>55105869
>>55108319
its the same here. im waiting to hear back from my GP to continue seeing my psych but its been months. they wont actually do anything unless you threaten suicide and thats only because the government is scared they're going to lose another taxpayer so they dont actually care
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.