[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who technically a /minority/ despite being white here? I mainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

File: 234553561.png (42KB, 1000x608px) Image search: [Google]
234553561.png
42KB, 1000x608px
Who technically a /minority/ despite being white here?

I mainly use it to troll SJWcucks when they try to spout white privilege bs at me tbqh, shuts them up right quick.
>>
>>55065936
Balkanite ?
>>
>>55065959

No, I'm one of these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornedalians

tl;dr we're Finns but because of political and historical reasons the Swedish government made us officially our own ethnicity and our dialect of Finnish it's own language.
>>
a-are eastern euros considered white?
>>
>>55066204

... yes? Maybe it was different in the 30s, but these days the European far right dickride Russia like crazy. Not that I'm complaining, I like Russia, but it's weird considering the history between west and east here.
>>
>>55066077
>we're Finns

You are some Finnics and definitely Swedes, lol.
>>
>>55066426

Why you gotta go and abandon your kin and shit? Pls adopt back instead. :/
>>
>>55066592
Fuck off, Norrland = Sweden's wealth without the neger
>>
>>55066670

Meänmaa =/= all of Norrland.
>>
>>55066426
Probably more Finnish than Fennoswedes.
>>
>>55065936
i grew up mormon does that count
>>
>>55065936
working class white parisian here
minority enough for you yet ? me too i want welfare and special treatment
>>
White people as a whole are already a minority in the world and have been for a long time.
>>
Fucking meänkieli, sounds like retarted Estonian
>>
>>55069452
Why are you so upset?
>>
>>55065936
>that flag
kinda cringy other countries use it
>>
>>55065936

Half-Finnish. The shit I pull on parties to fuck with people, thousands of year of oppression while being bunched up as "Nordic" in statistics to hide our real suffering; non-white despite a pale skin; a history of fighting for Sweden only to be sterilized due to the Swedish "racial health". As a mutt, I'm double oppressed since I'm not a real Swede nor a real Finnish person, and are oppressed by the people being oppressed (Finnish people). Not to mention I've been deprived of my heritage because I wasn't allowed to learn Finnish in school, something I was legally allowed to.

I truly among the most oppressed people in the country. I don't even get to be subject of racialization (the act of combining my social standing with my heritage), no, I'm forced into being Swedish and assimilated. The lenghts I go to tell them I'm worse of than Mohammed and Mombasa or w/e, the debate is only about letting these people "integrate". I fucking WISH I had the chance to integrate instead of being forced into this Borg society instead of stripped of my identity only to be injected by IKEA and shitty ABBA songs.

SJW will take this seriously and think I'm seriously upset but that's what they get for being faggots.
>>
>>55066077
>tl;dr we're Finns

No we're not.
>>
>>55069771

How are we not Finns, faggot? We were Finns in 1809 and hardly anyone moved here. The reason why Meänkieli isn't the #1 language here is because of forced Swedization startin in the 1880s.

Specifically, we're ethnically Karelian for the most part, though far removed by now. The facts are on record, nigger.
>>
>>55069907
If you're Finnish then I'm Swedish
>>
>>55069953
>finnish, albeit an archaic dialect of it, as native language
>live in an area that has largely finnish culture and even geographical names
>because someone drew a border like this 200 years ago I'm something else

Yeah, ok. Nationality =/= ethnicity, faggot.
>>
>>55070063
>implying all of your ancestors are meänpeople or whatever the fuck you're called
>>
>>55070166

I think I have a great grandmother who was Sami, but other than that, yeah, for as long as the church ledgers go uninterupted (which is the 1500s or so) I am.
>>
>>55069953
Judging by your butthurt, you most likely are.

>>55070063
My ancestors might be your kind. They lived in the area before slowly moving towards Savo over a few generation.
>>
>>55070220
>sami
one drop rule

>>55070240
>butthurt
seems to me that you're the one who's butthurt here, nothing personnel kiddo
>>
>>55070308

>one drop rule

m8 I wish, if I could get away with claiming to be Sami I could get mad government-tit-money because the Swedish government is all about that white guilt. But no.
>>
>>55070308
>nothing personnel kiddo
Ah, you're one of those people.
>>
File: spede2.jpg (34KB, 896x722px) Image search: [Google]
spede2.jpg
34KB, 896x722px
>>55070420
>>
>>55070532
Nice argument you have there.
>>
>>55065936
Me senpai, blond with blue eyes in Greece, quite rare for a man desu
>>
>>55065936
I'm one of those stealth - jews like Scarlett Johansen who looks more germanic than semitic. Top keks all around.
>>
>>55070557
Ah, you're one of those people.
>>
>>55070759
Doubt that would work here as the leftist sjw kids are heavily anti israel.
>>
>>55070780
But seriously, nationality is not the same as ethnicity. The same way I can never become Japanese for example, OP can't be a Swede.
>>
>>55070938
I'm a pretty moderate Jew and don't really care whether israel exists or not. Don't give a fuck about benistinians either.
>>
>>55071113
When you say you're a jew do you mean you follow the religion or you descend from jewish parents? I never got how this works. If your parents don't follow the religion but are descended from jews are you jewish too?
>>
>>55071193
According to Jewish law if his mother is Jewish, he is a Jew regardless of whether he practices or not.

Most American Jews think that being Jewish is about remembering the holocaust (not even joking).
>>
>>55071193
For me it's both, but many joos are pretty fuzzy on the whole thing. I was raised in that identity both culturally and religiously, so whether or not I like it my worldview has been fundamentally shaped by it. That being said I have made a project of reading the Torah, Bible, and Quran completely to better understand the situation our world is in right now. The more I read. The more dissolutioned I become with my upbringing, and abrahamic faiths in general. Lots of messed up shit in there I can't stand.
>>
It depends on how you consider mixed-ethnic people. Culturally I'm American, and most of my ethnic genes are German (in terms if percentage). However I'm 1/8 Arbëreshë, which is a pretty small ethnicity.

So I guess some woukd consider me a minority.
>>
>>55066077
yeah, Tornedalians aren't white
>>
I'm 1/4 indio lmao, the rest is spanish
>>
>>55071622
Ethnicity = Blood + Culture
Mixed people don't fall into any clear category.
>>
I'm corsican, don't know if that count.
>>
>>55071844
Exactly, that's why it's up for debate.

Personally I consider myself American since we don't speak Arbëreshë/German/Gaelic at home, but genetics and culture are two very different things.
>>
>>55071945
Basically italian
>>
I have a muslim surname and I'm white (or at least look European white)

Not a convert
>>
>>55065936

Are those FNCs on the flag?
>>
>>55071985
Balkanite?
>>
>>55065936
Depends, does being Sikh but white count?

If not does this count? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity
>>
>>55071955
I'd say the only real minorities in your country are the Native-Americans, because USA is not based around an ethnicity, making it a rare case amoung countries.
>>
>>55070988
>The same way I can never become Japanese for example,
You're just not trying hard enough.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marutei_Tsurunen
>>
>>55072176
He is a Finn and nothing else.
>>
>>55072134
There are still some pure-blooded foreign ethnic minorities, but I'd agree that the only local ethnic minorities are the natives. It's confusing because there really is no "American" ethnicity, we're all just mutts, mostly German, Irish, and English.
>>
>>55072286
Lies! He's pure Japanese blood, folded a thousand times!
>>
My mum's side of the family is Anglo-Indian, who are a mix of British (in my mum's family's case, it's pretty European, not just British) and Indian who were born during the days of the Empire
My mum's mum was born in India, and my mum's dad was born in the UK but his parents were born in India.
One thing about Anglo-Indians is that they were always culturally closer to Europe than India. My mum's older aunts and uncles and her grandmother are really Christian.

My dad is fully white, but I certainly stand out in a room full of white British people because I have dark brown hair and eyes, and my skin isn't Northern European white.
I often get asked if one or both of my parents are Spanish or Portuguese which is interesting because some great-great grandmother on my mum's side was Portuguese.

I'll pull the racecard in a jokey fashion (complaining about white people with my white friends), but I think I think I might struggle to pull it off for real.
>>
>>55072362
Looks like my case but me with central america
>>
>>55072050
middle east
>>
Am jewish despite having a Christian name and having zero of the cliché appearances. It works pretty well with SJW, especially if you mentioning where family died in the camps. Blacks aren't as fazed by it.

Tbqh I hate doing it unless they're being a pain in the ass.
>>
>>55072362
post a pic of your arm or something?
>>
>>55072289
Well the Natives are the original Americans, so they are also the real American ethnicity but American as in a person with US citizenship and heritage, there are no ethnic Americans but cultural Americans. And yes, the US has its own culture, although it's much younger than in many other countries. Any any case, you should try to support Natives and their culture, because it would be a shame, if it vanished.

>>55072331
Why do the Japanese have to fold everything? Katanas are made of folded steel, origamis are made of folded paper, Japs themselves are made of folded blood...
>>
File: arm.jpg (2MB, 3120x2249px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
2MB, 3120x2249px
>>55072619
Lighting in my room is shit, but I've included a £5 note and got my arm at two different light levels so you can try to get an idea of my skin tone
>>
>>55073015
your skin could honestly be a lot darker. By the sound of it, you are an anglo in all but skin color so you are white in my book =)
>>
>>55073015
my theory is that /int/ and /pol/ has made you hate all non-whites and therefore you want to remove/reword any trace of non-whiteness from your heritage and sound as white as possible

just drop it, just say you're half indian, stop hating yourself so much

indians are fine, its the pakis and shit that need removing
>>
>>55071622
Cool to see someone who also has Arbëreshë blood. I thought I was of 100% Italic descent until I found out my last names spelling was changed due to Albanians marrying into the family a long time ago. I'm probably less than 1/8 Arbëreshë though.
>>
>>55073304
It's pretty dark for the UK, but thanks
>>55073373
It was my grandmother who managed to get me to start using Anglo-Indian (which she uses her self) after she told me why her family left India
Long story short, Anglo-Indians were treated pretty badly by the ruling Indians post-Independence, so many of the Anglo-Indians decided to emigrate to Canada, Australia and the UK.
>>
>>55071842
>castizo

So am I. The only evidence of this though is my inability to grow a full beard. Otherwise, I easily pass for white, even by Iberian standards.
>>
>>55073564
Are your people from Contessa Entellina? Here in NOLA we have a sizable Arbëreshë population from Contessa Entellina.
And my blood's the same: my grandmother is half Sicilian and half Arbëreshë. A lot of Arbëreshë bred with Sicilians in order to remove themselves from Albania, since they didn't want to be mistaken as Muslims (they left before Albania was Muslim).
>>
>>55072025

Yeah, the Swedish Army version of it, the AK5. It's part of the joke since an armed resistance movement seeking balkanization within the nordic countries in this day and age would be kinda retarded.
>>
>>55072362

India is full of weird "enclaves" like that, I've learned. I have a friend who's Sino-Indian or whatever you'd call it. Basically, they were well off Han Chinese people from Hong Kong who relocated to India during Empire (and then migrated to Europe once the place became DESIGNATED). They all have Anglo first names to go with their chink surname... Nice people though, and very industrious.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>55071836

... well, ok, maybe not really... but we're on the pale side at least.

Always wanted to make Charlotte my wife 2bh, but my clan and the Kalla clan were not in good standing back when, so I'd have to check if she has some living grandparents who'd cause trouble first. In Torne Valley, such is life.
>>
>>55077546
Are you gypsie?
>>
>>55075605
My moms family is from Calabria.
>>
>>55077653

No, but family feuds are a thing in the valley, idk why they just are. Not violent, you understand, it's more like your grandparents fought over hunting locations or fishing locations or some shit so now when you work for the municipality you throw cogs in the wheel when that guys grandson wants a building permit or something.
>>
>>55078002
Gypsies do that here, although not for any clear reason, as they don't work, hunt or do anything. You should reconsider your values, as that is subhuman tier behaviour i.e. not suitable for Finnic people.
>>
>>55078184

Fuck off faggot. You don't know anything about Finnic culture. Kalevala is full of stories about family feuds.
>>
>>55078569
Doesn't make the feuds any less bad. Part of nationalism is self-improvement and feuds are something we've left behind.
>>
>>55078903

Well, we speak Finnish from 200 years ago, stands to reason we'd be a bit behind in other ways :^)
>>
>>55080938
Speaking of that, koitetaanpa puhua omilla kielillämme.
>>
eeeeiii, mutta ollen melkein lukutaidottomia ;_;
>>
>>55081113

ei vittu xDDDD xD -> >>55081400
>>
>>55081400
Nytpä opit, kunhan en kirjoita savoksi. Ja eihän tuon vaikeaa pitäisi olla, jos kerran äidinkielesi on meänkieli.
>>
File: 1454526645489.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1454526645489.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
>>55065936
Citizens of Monaco are a minority here.
We've had several occassions where the Prince has had us all seated at one giant table.

Pretty funny desu.
>>
>>55071571
dude inbreeding and vaguely worded prophesies lmao
>>
>>55065936
Trade Meänmaa for Åland ?
>>
File: 1394801713991.jpg (7KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1394801713991.jpg
7KB, 252x240px
>>55081828
>We've had several occassions where the Prince has had us all seated at one giant table.
What
>>
>>55082534
This would actually make sense in a way.
>>
>>55082534
>>55082981

It actually was on the agenda when the Åland Question was being debated in the League of Nations back then, that exact trade. But Finland, at the time, wanted to retain Åland... quite badly as well, I never really understood why but I guess just giving up territory is sensitive when you just gained independence.

Also, Meänmaa has a fair bit of lumber indudstry and mines so i guess Sweden didn't want to loose it either. To bad IMO...

>>55081657

En ole tottuunut ajatella kirjallisten Meänkieli... vähään otoa
>>
>>55083355
Part of the reason was, that Ahvenanmaa is georgaphically part of Finland and it's also a strategically important location. That being said, Fennoswedes had and still have a disproportionate amount of power, because of discrimination towards Finns since the Swedish era, so I think they wanted more like-minded people than more filthy Finns.

Ja ruotsin aakkoset ja kielioppi taitavat vaikeuttaa kirjoittamista. Suomeksi tuo lause olisi "En ole tottunut ajattelemaan kirjallisesti meänkieltä... Vähän outoa.". Tuosta saa tosin ihan hyvin selvää, vaikka sanamuodot ovatkin hieman erilaiset.
>>
>>55084077

>Tuosta saa tosin ihan hyvin selvää

Hyvää :D

Jo, suomalainen-meänkieli on lultavasti vähään kuin routsin-norja mielestänii
>>
>>55084924
Rohkeasti vain käyttämään sitä kieltä, niin ei taito huku. Kannattaa opetella suomen aakkoset, niin kirjoittaminen helpottuu. Ruotsissa aakkoset lausutaan eri tavalla.

Hyvä vertaus. Eesti sitten on varmaan sama kuin tanska, kun siitä eivät ruotsalaiset kuulemma meinaa saada selvää.
>>
>>55084924
Suomen kirjakieli kun on pohjimmiltaan vain kokoelma eri murteiden osia, niin tämä saattaisi kiinnostaa sinua:
http://www.kotus.fi/aineistot/puhutun_kielen_aineistot/murreaanitteita/suomen_murrekirjan_aanitteet
Tuolta pääsee kuuntelemaan suomen eri murteita. Äänitteen nimi viittaa aina tallennuspaikkaan, eikä suoraan murteeseen mutta samoilta sivuilta löytyy tietoa myös murrealueista.

Tuosta ymmärrettävyydestä vielä sen verran, että itse kun puhun normaalisti voimakasta savoa, niin meinaa varsinkin länsi-suomalaisilla olla vaikeuksia saada minusta selvää joskus.
>>
>>55084924

>puhun normaalisti voimakasta savoa

Tosta vaivasta voi parantuakin.
>>
>>55085528
Eehä se mikkää vaeva uo.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.