[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are conspiracy theories popular in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: pGv2MJr.webm (530KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
pGv2MJr.webm
530KB, 480x270px
What are conspiracy theories popular in your country?
>>
Thats muslims are peaceful people and that islam is a part of germany
>>
>>55062620
"Islam and Judaism built this country !!!"
"Arabs can be French !!!"
"Blacks are French !!!
"Our latin culture ? It doesn't matter, what are you ? A racist ? Don't forget our African culture !'

Fuck it, m8
>>
>>55062728
In the UK black brits descended from Jamaicans are literally just British people with black skin desu
>>
>>55062569
Harold Holt (former PM) was abducted by aliens/Japs while swimming in the sea
>>
Muslamic Rape gangs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_egOqpEcAQ
>>
bush did 9/11
>>
File: palme.jpg (28KB, 378x480px) Image search: [Google]
palme.jpg
28KB, 378x480px
Who killed Olof Palme.

Theories include CIA, Freemasons, Ustasja, South African apartheidists, PKK and Nazi policemen. He had a lot of enemies.
>>
Franco literally said there was an international jewish-mason-communist conspiracy against Spain

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiraci%C3%B3n_judeo-mas%C3%B3nico-comunista-internacional#La_obsesi.C3.B3n_de_Franco
>>
>>55062856
>go swimming in strayacunt in strong surf rocky area surrounded by stingrays, poisonous jellyfish and sharks
>oi m8 must have been those bloody u f o s
>>
>>55062826
No they aren't. English is a race.
>>
>>55062938
We should find out who it is so we could give them a medal
>>
>>55062971
And British is a nationality.
>>
>>55062941
Tell me more since I don't know spanish
>>
>>55063037
Of English, Scottish and Welsh people
>>
>>55062856
Woah, has this happened to any other world leaders whilst in office? This sounds so insane.
>>
>>55063102
And Irish people
>>
JFK's assasination goes deeper than some bored kid.
>>
>>55062856
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Holt_Memorial_Swimming_Centre
>>
>>55062569
Moon landing was fake
JFK was assassinated
9-11 was an inside job
Reagan and/or CIA invented crack and AIDS to bring down the black man
Vaccines cause autism
Obama is a Muslim Kenyan
Airplane vapor trails = chem trails to make everyone docile
Florine in the water = chemicals to control the populace
The government and black UN copters kidnap, imprison and murder American citizens
The ZOG

There's a million more. Americans are really stupid and stubborn. I blame public education
>>
>>55062971
race is a social construct, faggot. We're all part of the human race.
>>
>>55063177
And French people.

Gibe Jersey and Guernsey pls :^(
>>
>>55062569
That Bielefeld, a rather large city in Germany, doesn´t exist at all and is a diversion for secret governement plots.

It´s more like a joke conspiracy nowadays though.
>>
>>55063204
Don't forget the big one that actually has an impact on our politics. Christians are being systematically oppressed by liberals and atheists.
>>
>>55062971
Canadian is a race too. Pro-tip: You're not Canadian.
>>
>>55063058
well, apparently he really hated freemasons (rumors said he tried to join them but they didn't let him) and he blamed the fact that Spain wasn't accepted in international and european organizations on an alleged international jewish-communist-freemason conspiracy. He said that Spain was so great and so powerful, the other countries allied against it. (while Spain wasn't accepted because it was a fascist dictatorship)
>>
>>55062938
>German interrogation records in connection with another investigation from 2008 as showing that the assassination had been carried out by an operative of the Yugoslavian UDBA who now lives in Zagreb, Croatia
>>
File: Jeż_Jerzy.jpg (240KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jeż_Jerzy.jpg
240KB, 800x450px
>>55062569
>Brits killed General Sikorski at Gilbratar(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C5%82adys%C5%82aw_Sikorski%27s_death_controversy)
>Commies and Jews still rule over Poland
>Russian shot down Tu-154 with Polish President (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash)
>>
My barber talks about Agenda 21 a lot, she told my father too and he's somewhat convinced of it now.
>>
>>55063283
Aha so he felt bullied by the other countries?
>>
>>55063632
But that thing is true?
>>
>>55063683
the conspiracy theory is that agenda 21 is a plot to wipe out large parts of the human population reach an equilibrium with the environment.
>>
>>55063747
Well I am pretty sure there is something strange about it.
>>
>>55063269

We have this one, too. Despite being 96% Christian, a lot of really religious people feel like it's tough being Christian here.
>>
>>55063283
Did he claim they did anything else against spain?
>>
>>55063269
>fag/dyke demands you let he/she/it use your land for a wedding
>you say no because you're christian
>get sent to jail
>Land of the """"free""""
>>
>>55063823
I have read a lot about it and agenda 2030, and I am sure there is something fishy about it all.
>>
>>55062569
The world wants to keep us being third world so they can deplete our resources at discount prices, but thank god we have our brave politicians fighting against foreign intervention with protectionist markets and big state/union controlled public institutions.
>>
>>55063643
>>55063861
>Spain's strong ties with the Axis resulted in its international ostracism in the early years following World War II; Spain was not a founding member of the United Nations, and did not become a member until 1955.[20] This changed with the Cold War that soon followed the end of hostilities in 1945, in the face of which Franco's strong anti-communism naturally tilted its regime to ally with the United States, and provided ideal ground for the continuation of Franco's anti-communist regime.

only the US had ties with Spain, because the government was strongly anti-communist

But the Spanish government basically blamed everything, like the bad economic situation and the scarcity of food on boycott by other countries and stuff like that
>>
>>55062569
that EU is just a 4th reich in disguise
>>
>>55062569
>zionists did charlie
>zionists did 13 november
>zionists did the french revolution
>zionists did 9/11
>zionists did isis
>zionists are doing Le Pen win
>zionists faked the moon landing
>zionists are corrupting my sister with their pop music
i can keep going on forever
>>
>>55064421
Hello Muhammad I see you are in France, Good.
>>
>>55064041
>But the Spanish government basically blamed everything

Sounds like all dictators ever

What was spains role during the cold war?
>>
The founder of Norway is actually Danish.

Preposterous of course and has no basis in history.
>>
>>55064721
none, hating on commies and letting the Americans build bases in Spain

>fucking Americans dropped nukes by accident

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Palomares_B-52_crash
>>
File: 14545276452460.jpg (12KB, 268x297px) Image search: [Google]
14545276452460.jpg
12KB, 268x297px
>>55062569
>conspiracy theories popular in your country
we did bad things
>>
>>55062569
The EU is a conspiracy by evil continentals to bring down the UK

>>55063250
There haven't been French speakers in the Channel Islands since the Renaissance, mate.
>>
>Václav Havel, the first democratic president of Czechoslovakia, decided to shut down Slovak defence industry because he was a pacifist
It was decided a few years earlier by the commies because tin-pot African and Middle Eastern dictators didn't pay for what they have ordered

Havel was a nice scapegoat because it fitted the narrative
>>
Righties say that Dilma and the workers party are part of an organization that plans to establish communist regimes into all of South America, and the 2014 election was rigged

Lefties say that the social-democrat party wants to stage a coup and establish a "fascist" regime, and the CIA killed Eduardo Campos

Zika actually doesn't cause microcephalia, an insecticide caused it and the virus is a scapegoat

The Varginha ET is still being studied by the army

Acre isn't a real state, just a big area for top secret gubment experiments
>>
Germany is not a country, but a company with the legal status of a limited liability company.
As a peace treaty has never been officially signed Germany is de-facto still an occupied country and the laws of the German republic of 1918 are still valid.
This is further proven by the German ID card. It is called "Personalausweis". Personal means personnel, staff. So we do not hold an ID as German citizens but the identification as personnel of the Federal Republic of Germany LLC.
>>
>>55062569
>LE GERMANZ AND EU WANT GREASE TO GO BANKRUTUPT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO LIVE THERE FOR FREE XDDD
>>
>>55064980
Nice accident.

Today I read that the soviets accidentally bombed northern sweden but they actually paid for the damages.
>>
We have none as we are all honest and well meaning types.
>>
>>55066058
Falco was killed by KGB
>>
There's always conspiracies about how our telecommunication companies are working in unison to gather information on customers and use it as blackmail so they can't revolt; which, seeing as how horrible telecommunication is in Canada, seems quite plausible.
>>
>>55062728
Those aren't conspiracy theories

>"Islam and Judaism built this country !!!"

>Things nobody ever said
>>
>>55062569
WE WUZ DACIANS AND SHIET
E

W
U
Z

D
A
C
I
A
N
S

A
N
D

S
H
I
E
T
>>
>>55063204
>JFK was assassinated
How is this a "conspiracy theory"? His head literally blew up after a gunshot hit him in the head. We know he was assassinated.
>>
File: i smell somethin.jpg (31KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
i smell somethin.jpg
31KB, 320x240px
>>55066058
You're hiding something
>>
>>55066310
>"CULTURE JUDÉO-CHRÉTIENNE"
>>
>>55063823
>some edgelord doesn't show up to daily kvæði singing
>"við erum kúguðu!"
>>
>>55062569
>Le jet fuel can't melt le steel beams xD
>>
That it's the plan of the west to genocide us.
>>
>>55066442
Were you there to confirm it with your own eyes?
>>
Pierre Trudeau couldn't kill off Canada like he always dream of so he trained Justin to become PM and finish off the job.
>>
The South African intelligence service poisoned the All Blacks during the 1995 Rugby World Cup

The New Zealand government is aggressively covering up evidence of earlier Celtic/Viking settlement in New Zealand due to the damage it would do to race relations and Treaty claims by Maori
>>
>>55062941

that's pretty interesting. I wonder if it contributed to his belief in Autarky?
>>
>>55062569
Jozef Pilsudski was German agent
Lech Walesa was communist regime agent
>>
>>55069964
The second one is very plausible though.
>>
File: 30000.jpg (25KB, 449x720px) Image search: [Google]
30000.jpg
25KB, 449x720px
7/1 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
>>
>>55063283
>>55062941
To be fair Catholics blame everything on Freemason subversion though
>>
Anglos try to destroy us by:
- defeating europe with muslims
- creating chemicals/viruses (AIDS and recent Zika virus)/genetically modified food/eletronic devices with hazardous radiation
- funding our oposition and wanting to repeat the 90th scenario (Gorbachev just sold the country)
- brainwashing everybody how evil we are

Those are that i hear at home from my parents. Sadly, they dont realise how the whole world is slowly changing due to transnational corporations getting more influence which will bring us to cyberpunk future IRL.
>>
>>55069832

>The New Zealand government is aggressively covering up evidence of earlier Celtic/Viking settlement in New Zealand due to the damage it would do to race relations and Treaty claims by Maori
No one is that stupid..
>>
>>55069641
There's footage of it and tons of witnesses confirmed it. He's dead, Jim.
>>
File: p.jpg (16KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
16KB, 490x368px
Some people say Rabin wasn't murdered by the Mossad/Shabak

crazy bunch
>>
Russia did 10/4
>>
>>55066441
la colectiv a fost mana criminala
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.