[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >it's1300 what do you do ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

>wake up

>it's1300

what do you do ?
>>
>>55056292
join the Knights of Saint John
>>
File: n_Jüriöö_Luhthein_1725_am.jpg (59KB, 344x475px) Image search: [Google]
n_Jüriöö_Luhthein_1725_am.jpg
59KB, 344x475px
Prepare for major revolt where we kill all foreigners
>>
Till my land on sunday and get punished
>>
drown probably
>>
Fight for the Iron King (a.k.a based Philip IV the Fair)
>>
File: Repubblica_di_Genova.png (458KB, 1575x962px) Image search: [Google]
Repubblica_di_Genova.png
458KB, 1575x962px
bring the plague in europe
>>
>>55056292
Escape from the Malay hordes
>>
File: mg_0984.jpg (826KB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
mg_0984.jpg
826KB, 4272x2848px
>>55056292
in Spain I can join in the orders of santiago, calatrava or alcantara...
>>
Conquer Spain.
>>
Join natives and sire half breed children.
>>
>>55056718
:'D
>>
File: 100790_092_2.jpg (75KB, 501x406px) Image search: [Google]
100790_092_2.jpg
75KB, 501x406px
>>
File: 1449839931490.png (181KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
1449839931490.png
181KB, 600x342px
>>55056787
>>
Usurp the discovery of several import mathematical results, get rich and make History and find a qt. Steal god tier poetry like Rimbaud or Baudelaire and claim it as my own.
>>
>>55057622

>you
>being able to plagiarise even the simplest mathematical discoveries
>>
>>55057622
important*
>>
>>55057622
Get killed by the catholic church for heretiacal research?
>>
File: 1454696312855.png (37KB, 819x619px) Image search: [Google]
1454696312855.png
37KB, 819x619px
>>55056781
>Cant
>>
>>55056292
Kill ruthenians and conquer their lands..
>>
>>55056292
Schild en vriend
>>
Die of black death
>>
get shot
>>
>>55056292
Tell my Bentara the danger of Islam and make sure they never gain influence in Nusantara.
>>
File: Bataille-de-Mons-en-Pévèle.jpg (74KB, 701x598px) Image search: [Google]
Bataille-de-Mons-en-Pévèle.jpg
74KB, 701x598px
beat some flemish to death and annex some of their clay
>>
I live in the North-East so it'd be pretty cold without all this central heating, so my first task would be not dying of frostbite. At some point I would have to venture out to find civilisation. I live just a couple miles from what used to be a sort of highway used by the indigenous peoples, but I'm not quite sure if it was used way back in 1300. Tbh I'm really concerned about the whole winter thing. There's abit of snow on the ground atm. I mean if I just woke up in this exact spot 700 years ago, I've got no house, no shoes, no jacket. I'm pretty much dead in about 45 minutes.

But... let's supposed I managed not to die. Let's suppose by a miracle the place where my house is located was also inhabited 716 years ago. Hopefully the indigenous people living here are nice.

For the first few years I'd have to spend my time learning their language, learning how to live in the 14th-century, and at the same time trying to bring advancements to their culture with what knowledge of the modern world I have.

After I've successfully built my way up to ruling their tribe, I'd appoint my successor, give my love, say my goodbyes, and set off on a journey up the North-Eastern coast looking for Nova Scotia. My hope would be to find a Norse settlement.

This part would be tricky because my stereotypical mental image of Norse explorers in the middle-ages is that they would kill me immediately upon seeing me.

But hopefully they wouldn't, and if they didn't then my next goal be either to find a translator (I imagine they must've had some sort of contact with the locals) but if I couldn't then I'd have to spend a few more years learning their language.

Ultimately my goal would be to get from America to Greenland to Iceland to Europe.
>>
>>55058187
>Literally suffer heavier losses even though the enemy is a peasant militia
You can't make that shit up
>>
>>55058449

Once in Europe I'd by now by in my 30s, that is if everything went perfectly (e.g. I haven't been murdered yet, I didn't die in my sea voyage, etc.) My first thought was to go to France and study under the Tosafot, but I'd be about 100 years too late thanks to Louis IX.

Therefore I'd probably go to Spain and see if any prominent Jewish schools there would take me. For the record I'm not actually Jewish.

My plan at this point would be to devote the next decade or so to studying Hebrew, and Arabic/Islam. At this point in history, those are the two languages that a person could travel the world on. Jews and Muslims lived throughout the world, and they both have a habit of speaking their own language no matter where they are.

With this I could travel the world. I could go anywhere and at the very least be able to find a translator for the local languages. Now in my 40s, I could start focusing on using my 21st-century knowledge to change the world. The possibilities are quite endless really.
>>
>>55056403
Neither of the 2 guys on your pic are knights of St John
>>
File: Market of Novgorod.jpg (564KB, 1988x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Market of Novgorod.jpg
564KB, 1988x1428px
>>55056292
>Prince of Nogorod is once again appointed by the Great Khan as a High Ruler of Rus
>Novgorod is father of Russian States
>Kiev still lies in ruins, all the other states eat dirt and sleep in puddles. Those who came to Novgorod are being sold back to khanate as slaves.
>Two more centuries of peace, prosperity and democracy in republic to go
>Swedes build another fortress on Neva and up in for another slap

What a glorious year to be alive.
>>
>>55058449
>Hopefully the indigenous people living here are nice.
I hope you value that scalp of yours.
>>
>>55058449
>>55058494
>1300
>Norse explorers
>American education
>>
File: 1436285716651.png (15KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
1436285716651.png
15KB, 469x331px
>>55056292
>think I could enlighten their civilisation with the technology/scientific discoveries of the future
>realise I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't even grasp the science behind e=mc2, the only equation I know
>realise I'd just be ranting about iphones and machine guns, looking like a complete lunatic
>they'd probably stone me to death or burn me with the witches and homosexuals
>tfw
>>
>>55058483
that home advantage didn't work well my friend?
>>
>people in this thread think there was any kind of social mobility in most middle ages yurop
>>
Become a monk and write a book filled with crazy predictions about the future

at the end of my book add a few hints about the end of the human race as we know it due to an alien invasion of lizard people from space

D E V I L I S H
>>
>>55058966

italy pls
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%27Anse_aux_Meadows
>>
>>55059359
>The Norse settlement at L'Anse aux Meadows has been dated to approximately 1,000 years ago, (carbon dating estimate 990 - 1050 CE[11])
>>
>>55059115
There kinda was if you became a monk
>>
>>55056292
suddenly infect everyone with flu
watch the death of humankind
>>
>>55056292
Do we wake up in what would otherwise be our normal residences? Because I'd probably be the only white guy in pre-columbian Ohio.
>>
>>55056768
Gotta start the bleaching early, son.
>>
>>55056292
Is there a crusade to join?
>>
>>55059508

Okay, that particular settlement was inhabited a few hundred years earlier. However if you continue to read it says that there is evidence of some type of contact further south. Also, there's a place called Markland in which there was still expeditions for timber between Greenland and Markland in the 14th century. So it's not impossible that I could find some kind of Norseman in the 1300s on the Atlantic coast.

I would at least try. What else would I do? Spend the rest of my life in pre-Columbian America? I mean I guess I could try to build an empire here, with the hope that my descendants could fend off the European invaders. But that doesn't seem to be the best idea. I might as well first try to find a way to Europe myself.
>>
>>55056292
Become a minor lord of a village. I spend my days hunting in my forest and my nights executing my lordly privilege to the first night for every wedding in my domain.
>>
>>55060563
>Become a minor lord of a village
How do you plan to do that? Bribing the duke with your worthless monopoly money
>>
>>55060640
I bribe the duke by giving him the printing press, the steam engine, and the concepts of hygiene.
>>
>>55060883

:^) I'll give you the concepts of hygiene, but do you really know enough to build a printing press or steam engine from scratch?
>>
>>55060883
Are you an engineer? You know how to manufacture the complex hydraulic components necessary to build a simple steam engine that generates enough power to be of some use? Or how to build a printing press? Also, why should he take your word about hygiene, everyone knows that illness is caused by unbalances in the body's own humors and by miasma
>>
die in childbirth, or to the black plague

nice life WEW
>>
>>55056292
Remove kebab.
>>
>>55058800
>literally be the mongols fucciiboi
>glorious
Cuck.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.