[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you want to move out of your parents' house because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21

File: hanging wojak.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
hanging wojak.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>Tfw you want to move out of your parents' house because they are abusive but have no where to go and can't afford it

WHY
>>
Just hit them back
>>
>>55042419
>tfw can't beat up dad

Nah senpai

I'm just going to work as hard as I possibly can for like the next year and then just move out and never talk to them. Planning on getting my name changed and all that.
>>
help me
>>
How do they abuse you? Are you sure you just don't need to grow a thicker skin and grow a spine?
>>
You again

You gonna make a new thread whining and crying every single night?

I will drive up there and kick your ass so help me god canada
>>
>>55042804
Physically and verbally throughout my childhood and currently.

The most recent was just now when they called me down to dinner then my mom had drank too much and started making fun of me in front of everyone and trying to aggravate me by sticking her hands in my face and laughing loudly at me whenever I tried to talk.
>>
>>55042490
how old are you? do you work?
>>
File: sad-man-stigma-110603.jpg (70KB, 575x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad-man-stigma-110603.jpg
70KB, 575x384px
>>55042842
anon I just want some bros to feel feels with.

Is that so much to ask for? I just want someone to tell me it'll be ok and make me feel better about my horrible life. ;-;

>>55042886
20, and I haven't worked for a while, I am looking for a job right now though.

If I don't find one soon I'm just going to fucking lie on my resume, I just want to be a normal person and live on my own
>>
I fought my stepdad once and won

Lift weights for a year
>>
>>55042917
Wouldn't it be more effective to just pepperspray him and then beat the shit out of him while he's blinded?
>>
How old are you, op?
https://youtu.be/RQ6hR9jad6Y
>>
You could do what I did and join the military.
>>
>>55043359
See >>55042902
>>
>>55043307
If you don't want to get back at them, pack your bag and hit the road. Accept any job until you can get a normal job, even if it's cleaning toilets.
Try to work in a restaurant or something always in need for a start. Even if it's hard at the beginning, you won't regret it.
>>
>>55043359
I am 20 years old.

>>55043384
I would join the Airforce if I was in the US.
>>
>>55043431
I thought in USA and Canada people left his parents when they turned 18. Cause you have more opportunities to be free.
Sorry for my shitty English.
>>
>>55042366
Really bad situation.Try to reverse things,at least dont let them abuse you physically

>>55043359
Is that russian cartoon?
>>
>>55043431
I got a friend who joined the raf. He really liked it. Go for it.
http://www.forces.ca/en/jobexplorer/browsejobs-70
>>
>>55043518
>Cause you have more opportunities to be free.
Nope. I'm 25, working 2 jobs and going to uni, and can't afford rent to move out. I'm trying but it's never enough.
>>
>>55043518
>I thought in USA and Canada people left his parents when they turned 18. Cause you have more opportunities to be free.

No one really does that. People leave after University if anything.

When you're 18 you can barely afford to live, and a very poor and terrible quality of life.

>>55043561
I talked to a recruiter but they seemed disinterested with me because I dropped out of hs and it didn't really seem like they were actively taking people, at least from the office i went to.

I might try a bigger office in Toronto.
>>
Im 20 and i love my parents, i love living here too. But i feel like a complete failure and NEET because i am 20 and live at home, my friends even bully me.

I am studying and can't really afford an apartement. But as soon as i complete my studies i will get into college and then i will have an apartement.

Any tips for me?
>>
Join the military like I did.
Then regret it six months down the line.
>>
>>55043623
Deal with it till you get a job.
>>
I want to move out, bt not because I hate my parents. I just feel like I'm leeching off of them, and I figure if I head out now I'll avoid falling completely into the neet lifestyle.
>>
>>55043902
same.

How old are you?
>>
>>55043948
>>
>>55044030
Twins.
>>
I'm going to stay with mommy or daddy until at least 25ish. I'm not falling for the apartment meme. I'm only moving out when I have the money to make the down payment on a home and pay a huge chunk of the mortgage.
>>
>>55044030
>>55044100
we all 20 here senpai.

Honestly my plan so far:
>Get job
>Get in better shape
>Try to somehow make more friends(not sure how I'll do this)
>Get gf(this would be great, easy to split rent and would finally not be lonely af desu, but i don't think it's possible)
>Find new place to live
>Start some bullshit business
>>
>>55044189
like what? I've thought of online shit but I'm very lazy.
>>
>>55044189
>Get gf(this would be great, easy to split rent and would finally not be lonely af desu, but i don't think it's possible)
>Find new place to live
You have some lofty goals. I hope it works for you.
>>
>>55044189
>>55044287
Im thinking of starting a retro arcade.

Kids love video games, and its a good way for people nowadays to communicate with videogames in real life.

It will have Snes and old consoles too, play an hour sort of thingy.

I think it would be great.

There are currently no arcades in Sweden.

How about Canada and US?
>>
>>55044287
>like what? I've thought of online shit but I'm very lazy.

Some online shit.

I dunno, lots of stuff. Maybe make some Instagram and Twitter accounts and get them really popular then do affiliate marketing.

Maybe make some fake gofundme

Maybe do freelancing bs.

>>55044311
Yeah I've got no clue how I'm going to get them done.

I feel as though if i got a gf and some friends I would get much more motivated and actually have a support group who could help push me instead of just being lonely and sad all the time. Ya know?

Sometimes I just want some friends to talk to and express my feelings.
>>
>>55044357
Doubt it'd get very popular desu.

New games have pushed all of those ones out and it's really too big overhead for little profit.

Kids will not be paying over $5/hr to play and they'd want some child-friendly place, not your home. I don't think it would work desu. Everyone's got a PC, laptop and a smartphone or ipad nowadays.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (31KB, 397x388px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
31KB, 397x388px
>>55044357
>Im thinking of starting a retro arcade.
I have literally thought of just this but kids today are too into their smartphones and tablets to give a shit about arcades
>>
>>55044363
>I feel as though if i got a gf and some friends I would get much more motivated and actually have a support group
It takes a lot for that. Sometimes I feel it's a game that I never got the rules to so I'm just watching from the sidelines.

>Sometimes I just want some friends to talk to and express my feelings.
Yeah same. I have friends but they seem well adjusted while I just pretend to be well adjusted. It's easy to get friends, difficult to find someone you can tell your worries or feelings to. I spoke to some friends yesterday and I just wanted to tell them, one especially whom I knew for a long time, how alone I felt, but I couldn't do that.

I hope you find a friend like that, who can help you out too.
>>
>>55044357
>>55044416
I have a friend who wanted to do that where I live, but we have no capital, investors, or even a knowledge of if it would even work. In the end it's just a dream.
>>
File: NewRetroArcadeV2_3.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NewRetroArcadeV2_3.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
>>55044392
You are probably right.

One can dream though.
>>
>>55044477
I seriously seriously doubt it would be profitable anyways. Where I live almost all arcades that are soley dedicated to being an arcade are gone now
>>
>>55044416
>>55044477
Whats good about Sweden is that the goverment loans you out money if you want to start a buiseness.

Its very simple.

Its not the money i worry about, its that i live in a relatively small town.

70k pop.
>>
>>55044432
>It takes a lot for that. Sometimes I feel it's a game that I never got the rules to so I'm just watching from the sidelines.

I know feel, or at least i think I do.

>I hope you find a friend like that, who can help you out too.

Man sometimes I take the bus downtown and on the bus I see all these qts and bros who look like they would be great friends for me. I'm so fucking lonely dude. I just want some friends, any friends.

All my life since a certain age I've never had friends, they either used me for some shit or we never got close. Fucking sucks man.

i don't know what the fuck to do. I am considering just going up to people and starting a conversation with them and if they reciprocate I will tell them I have no friends and would like to hang out with them sometime. Would that even work?
>>
>>55044511
How popular is bowling in Sweden?
>>
>>55044538
>Whats good about Sweden is that the goverment loans you out money if you want to start a buiseness.
You people don't know how good you have it. What if you go bankrupt?
>>
>>55042366
I know that feel but you know what.

get the goverment to bail you out go to job center and tell them that you feel unsafe and home and want help getting out of home because its holding you back finding a job or what ever

my mum was a neglectful fuck and doesn't give a shit about me all my life now she's trying to do it to her grandson (my son)

I'm pissed to hell with that bitch

your family picks on you because they care

My mum didn't give two fucks about me or my son

Fuck the family

Move out you get more money at any rate, all you need is moving costs and a bond for the rent and some shit job and car that pays the rent and food and car to get you around places even a shitty car just don't get a car with motor problems.
>>
>>55043518
Some people do, some people stay with their parents while they go to school, some just stay NEETs until they get thrown out.
>>
>>55044609
>your family picks on you because they care

She doesn't.

She has always treated me like shit and pretty much fucked my life up. I completely hate her, any time she shows any sort of affection it's always fake and she just goes back to being a bitch 15 minutes later.

>Anon can you please help me with ___?
>Help her with it
>Thank you anon :)
>Literally that evening starts humiliating me in front of everyone and laughing in my face about some dumb shit
>>
>>55044605
>What if you go bankrupt?

If you go bankrupt they take all your shit and sell it.

>>55044599
Not so popular, people view bowling as an "party" thing, like if your kid has a birthday etc.

There is only 1 bowling spot in my town and its integrated with a club.
>>
>>55043623

>haha hey guys look at Sven, he doesn't even have his own government nanny apartment! What a loser!
>>
>>55044548
I see people outside and I wonder what they did. What choices they made to be where they are. But I also wonder what sacrifices they made and if I made more sacrifices than a lot of people.

But no that won't work. Friendship is like currency. People are not willing to part with it easily. Even the friends I have or the people I know sometimes don't feel like friends. Some stopped talking to me. Some I feel like they have no idea who I am other than what I presented to them. But what they all have in common is they ended up finding people who love them very much, some of them even breaking up and finding it again immediately after. I'm someone who has never been on a date, let alone been with anyone.
>>
I moved out at 23.

living in an apartment isn't everything it's cracked up to be. fucking neighbors making noise, you have a bunch of responsibilities to deal with, when things happen you have to deal with the landlord, it's fucking expensive.

It has it's good sides, but it feels like a lot of hassle for not much.
>>
File: 1424720806075.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424720806075.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Damn, I wish you were here, I need a roommate.
We could be bros and party during the weekends and talk while I make my models
>>
>>55044721
Id live with you desu.

Id live with any of you.

I don't have any friends.
>>
>>55044706
I want to do it senpai.

For $700/month or whatever it's well worth not living in my shitty fucking house.

>>55044721
>Damn, I wish you were here, I need a roommate.
>We could be bros and party during the weekends and talk while I make my models

plz take me chile bro.

I am a nice man.

I am quiet, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do drugs. I am just very lonely and depressed. I would help with household chores and keep the apartment very clean.
>>
File: 1427796585590.gif (755KB, 312x281px) Image search: [Google]
1427796585590.gif
755KB, 312x281px
>>55044747
>>
>>55044747
If you ever want to come, I'll let you stay in my place, I can even let you sleep in my bed, I have slept in the shower or even the floor, no worries.
>>55044760
You might want to come to study here, a lot of foreign friends who were depressed changed their ways and now they are enjoying life
>>
>>55042366
suck your dad's dick and see if that makes him stop hitting you
>>
>>55044760
You should get your HS diploma online and then move to China and make stacks teaching English. Worked for me, I was making $2000 US monthly + free accommodation in a shared condo with other foreign ESL teachers 6 months after I finished my diploma via Ontario provincial government's (mostly) free online high school system.
>>
>>55044916
>If you ever want to come, I'll let you stay in my place.

If i ever plan on coming to Chile i will make a thread, ok?

>I can even let you sleep in my bed, I have slept in the shower or even the floor, no worries.

We can sleep together in the bed, no homo. Why would you sleep on the floor or shower?
>>
>>55045174
>We can sleep together in the bed, no homo.
Literally homo. If you ever suggested that in America, guys will think you're a massive fucking queer faggot trying to do shit to them while they're asleep.
>>
>>55045213
Why are Americans so insecure?
>>
>>55045213
well memed. Guys can sleep in the same bed if they're not insecure teenagers
>>
>>55045238
Guys don't sleep together, that's why.

>>55045251
t. homo
>>
Why didn't you go to university or at least college?
>>
>>55045278
Have you never slept together with your brother?

wtf is wrong with americans.

If you are a straight man you don't have to worry about sleeping with another straight man.
>>
>>55045278
>t. cletus
>>
>>55044671
that's just typical mum things bro that's nothing to write home about.

you don't need reasons to move out at 20 just build up courage and move out. it sounds like you are ready to make your own life and i;m not just saying that because I, myself am a dad its because i been though the hard desision to move out unforunately for me i was kicked out my mum illterlty just dumbed my shit out side and told me to fuck off because she was fucking someone i didn't like and she was jelly of my gf and that we where stable and my mum was a fucking mess,
>>
>>55042366
I know that feel except it's my younger brother who is a cunt and my parents are doormats. He screams about inane shit all day and whines all of the time. I'd beat the shit out of him but it's not worth going to jail (he would definitely report it to the police since he's a huge pussy without an ounce of dignity).
>>
>>55045174
Please do, or email me
>mail option is gone
Where is it lads? Name or options
>>
>>55045174
>>55045412
Or look me up in interpals, name's FFranch
>why on the shower or floor
Just in case you wanted to be more comfortable
>>
>>55045412
Just be active on /int/ about a year from now and i will make a thread asking about you, if you are asleep or something i will just make another thread later.

Not like we will ever leave this godforsaken place anyway.
>>
>>55044969
>You should get your HS diploma online

ILC?

Yeah I'm doing that rn bro. It's great.
>then move to China and make stacks teaching English
I heard this is kind of hard nowadays, at least on 4chan I've heard a lot of people say they now want a degree and it's really not so lucrative. I would if I had an opportunity to though.

>>55044916
>You might want to come to study here, a lot of foreign friends who were depressed changed their ways and now they are enjoying life

I would, but that's a long stretch, I don't even have my hs diploma yet.

I would depending on costs, I might look into it.
>>
>>55045280
>Why didn't you go to university or at least college?

I had literally no friends and got bullied, eventually I stopped going to class altogether and then dropped out.

I would like to go to University though. It's one of my biggest dreams.
>>
>>55045557
I'll make an account and add you, but i won't be active, i will only use it when i have questions for you, ok?

are you active?

>Just in case you wanted to be more comfortable

Cuck desu.
>>
>>55045373
My mom did that before too.

She started destroying my things and packing all my shit up into a garbage bag to kick me out. Don't rmemeber what happened to make her stop, i think it was my dad or something.

>you don't need reasons to move out at 20 just build up courage and move out. it sounds like you are ready to make your own life

I have no means to.

I have $20k CAD, no hs diploma, no degree, minimal work experience, very little skills. I just don't even know how to survive.
>>
>>55045412
>>55045557
>>55045630
Is there any chance we could ever live all together?

Imagine having a 4chan 3-man meme squad all together.
>>
>>55045688
take me in too. Lets start an /int/ house
>>
>>55045688
kek, it would be nice, atleast i would have someone to bant and talk with in real life.

don't know how it would work though.
>>
>>55045557
Im Firripirri btw.
>>
>>55045734
>>55045747
It could work if you guys aren't mega-degenerates.

Although I feel like someone would steal shit from the house or some other sneaky shit considering the average 4chan user.

We would need to somehow all prove we are not degenerates
>>
>>55045630
Yes. Tomorrow I'll be at home (I'm in some fishing lodge now, using my phone)
We'll tie things together and start talking or sending mails
>cuck
Hahaha, least I could do after you coming here
>>55045688
I would love that. I want to move from here once I finish college.
I'm studying Architecture if you are wondering
>>
>>55045786
Honestly though I'd probably trust you guys as long as you didn't look like criminals or heroin addicts.

I have nothing much to live for anyway, if I were to get murdered by you it's not big deal I suppose.
>>
Get ripped and learn Kung fu
>>
File: 48234762386.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
48234762386.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>55045786
>Although I feel like someone would steal shit from the house or some other sneaky shit considering the average 4chan user.

KEK

>We would need to somehow all prove we are not degenerates
make a list of degenarate-less stuff so we can see if we are degenerate.

what is viewed as "degenerate"?
>>
>>55044969
>teaching english
I have literally thought about this.
I only need skills in teaching itself though and a diploma to show legitimacy of my capabilities. Does it recquire a Bs in english if you want to teach in non-shitholes of Asia like South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong or Taiwan?
>>
>>55045849
I am a dumb NEET but I have heard that it's really not so profitable.

There's millions of Weebs like us who want to do this so now it requires a degree and barely pays anything.
>>
>>55045805
>I would love that. I want to move from here once I finish college.

I have $20,000 Canadian dollars. How long would that last me in Chile?

I suppose I could live there for a while

>>55045826
Just be a normal person m8
>>
>>55045373

Punctuation mate.

It'd be much appreciated.
>>
>>55045886

I usually smoke weed (once or twice a month), is that normal in your book?
>>
>>55045919
Yes just don't kill me please

You can kill me if you want, I guess.
>>
>>55045870
Fucking hell. So you're saying it's only easy to get an ESL job if it's shitholes like SEA and China?
>tfw born too late for everything
>>
File: 295663.jpg (46KB, 363x329px) Image search: [Google]
295663.jpg
46KB, 363x329px
>>55045937

dude wtf
>>
>>55045939
>Fucking hell. So you're saying it's only easy to get an ESL job if it's shitholes like SEA and China?

Even that might be kind of hard.

Do more research but I remember looking into this a while ago and although I don't remember details i remember coming to the conclusion that it is not really possible in most cases.
>>
>>55045937
I'll let you live in my laundry room, and I'll feed you gas station chips.

You can't use my bathroom or sink, though.
>>
>>55046036
This is a good offer but I'd rather figure something out with the Swede and Chile bros.
>>
>>55045886
You can buy a small house with that, you can live here with 500 usd per month including rent
>>
>>55046065
>You can buy a small house with that, you can live here with 500 usd per month including rent

Holy shit.

Should I unironically move there for like a year or something? Is it nice to live there?

I was considering Argentina or something because Buenos Aires is beautiful but Chile seems like almost the same thing.
>>
>>55046063
you can come live with me and do anything you want as long as you fuck my boipuss
>>
>>55046106
Now this I can accept.

How does your butt look?
>>
>>55046120
qt
>>
File: 185020360.jpg (852KB, 5202x2846px) Image search: [Google]
185020360.jpg
852KB, 5202x2846px
>>55046095
>Is it nice to live there?

Dude, ya kidding?
>>
File: 15042321746_069850985f_h.jpg (825KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
15042321746_069850985f_h.jpg
825KB, 1600x1067px
>>55046095
chile seems based but idk if i could survive if they are literally all brownskins
>>
>>55046106
>>55046120
>>55046139
Dudes, you don't have to be gay.

If we get to together we can become chads and fuck bitches instead.
>>
>>55046157
>>55046180
i-is that Chile?

Why is it so cheap to live in these countries if they look so good and seem so developed?

>>55046185
>If we get to together we can become chads and fuck bitches instead.

>TFW you'll never have a gangbang with your /int/ bros

fuck man.
>>
>>55046180
>around 55% European, 43% Native, and 2% African.[11]

doesn't matter though.

Chile is the richest country in south america and even the brown people act European.
>>
>>55046185
>become chads
God no! I have to be surrounded by that enough as is the /int/ house should be a place of refuge
>>
>>55046095
If the memes are true, you'll melt a bit. Aside from that it's neat. I live in Viña del Mar, you might want to look it up
>>
>>55046244
>I live in Viña del Mar

Looks really cool, like all of Chile and Argentina that I've seen.

What the fuck gives?
How do these supposedly poor places look so good?

will I get robbed for being a Gringo whiteboi
>>
File: vina-del-mar1.jpg (310KB, 824x370px) Image search: [Google]
vina-del-mar1.jpg
310KB, 824x370px
>>55046244
Holy shit nigga. I might be coming sooner then expected.

>>55046232
Just don't rape me when i sleep pls.
>>
File: 1453344687535.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1453344687535.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>55046185
>Dudes, you don't have to be gay
hahaha if only lad
>>
>>55046318
>Holy shit nigga. I might be coming sooner then expected.

me fucking too dude

Wtf! How do supposed shitholes look so fucking good

I swear I'm moving to Chile/Argentina some day soon. This place seems like a forsaken paradise
>>
>>55045971
My generation shits up everything nice.
Thanks senpai, I will look into it.
>>
>>55046318
>Just don't rape me when i sleep pls.
eh. no promises
>>
>>55045578
You 100% need a bachelor's and have to have had it for 2 years. or just do it illegally
>>
>>55045939
there are loads of shitty ESL jobs across the globe

but if you don't have a degree, it's almost impossible to get a job outside of SEA and Japan. if you don't want to work in Asia, it's almost impossible to do so without also having a teaching licence/degree/certificate, or at least a B.A. in English. this is even true of South America and Africa.

the ladder is also shit. places won't pay you more unless you're officially qualified and recognized as a teacher, and it's often hard to climb the ladder without a master's in English or teaching.

really, ESL teaching is for recent grads to go to China and make business contacts, then become expats that manage import/export. it's not a permanent career direction.
>>
>>55046335
Chile is close to first World m8. Pinochet did fuck up, but they recovered quite well.
>>
>>55046335
Chile is not a shithole lad.

Its 42nd in HDI.

>>55046362
Does it hurt to take it in poopoo?
>>
>>55046410
>Chile is close to first World m8. Pinochet did fuck up, but they recovered quite well.

But wasn't Pinochet a based commie killer?

>>55046412
>Chile is not a shithole lad.
>Its 42nd in HDI.

True but I never even thought anywhere in that part of the world was actually decent and safe. It's pretty surprising.
>>
File: 6000.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
6000.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>55046412
>Does it hurt to take it in poopoo?
I wouldn't know and probably never will
>>
>>55046443
>True but I never even thought anywhere in that part of the world was actually decent and safe. It's pretty surprising.

This is what is wrong with us Westeners

We believe everything outside our countries are barbarians living in caves.

We are very egocentric.
>>
>>55046404
I dont mind teaching in Asia. I just dislike places like China and would rather not end up in fucking Cambodja. Im perfectly fine with Japan or South Korea though.
I could also throw off some time to get a certificate or a B.A (pretty sure its 3 years, which is perhaps too much for me to throw away). But the teaching would only be something I'd to do for 2-4 or something, which I doubtfully believe is too little time as it seems more of a choice of career than a life experience.
>>
>>55046548
>I'd like to do for 2-4 years
>>
>>55046335
>>55046318
>>55046317
Viña has almost no crime. It's quite fun but if you like alcohol, parties and dancing, you can go to Valparaíso, it's literally 10 minutes away from Viña. It's also quite colorful and fun. Tourists love Valparaíso.
>>
>>55042366
I know a guy who lives in a place of his own (a studio apartment) on SSI (less than $750 a month) with no transportation except a bike or public transportation, so an entry level full or even part time job should be enough to live on one's own.

At least in burgerland. I don't know how minimum wage in Canada compares to cost of living there though.
>>
>>55046464
Dude look at

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Guide-g312741-k4126-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

This shit is amazing.

>Those pictures

I like the zoo the most.

>>55046584
You had me at hello.

By the way will I be able to get a qt there? Do they like whitebois?
>>
>>55046717
> on SSI
tfw bux are practically impossible to get in murica unless you're really fucked up
>>
>>55046762
I dunno. He doesn't seem really fucked up to me. Maybe he got lucky though.
>>
>>55046464
>>55046584
WHAT

Apparently a pass to the Buenos Aires zoo is .50 cents USD. What the fuck?
>>
>>55046880
I think if you wanna move there youd have to have an online business rather than work a job there and get paid much lower wages that even out those cheap prices
>>
my father kicked me out at age of 19. im still a neet, but because i have a semi perfect face and strong cock.my gf pays EVERYTHING since then , im 23 now and the only thing i do to pay her back is sec not even do the dishes. She is a old time girl and one year younger then me, i some times feel bad but she is happy
>>
>>55046751
Qts love whitebois
Pic related, we liked each other but we didn't said anything until we already had a gf/bf
>>
>>55046958
What a betacuck.
>>
>>55046946
>I think if you wanna move there youd have to have an online business rather than work a job there and get paid much lower wages that even out those cheap prices

Yeah of course.

Seems easy with the internet nowadays. Can just do soem webdev shit and make $1500 easily a month and live well.

>>55046963
Cool man. I really want to move there, seems amazing.

What are the average prices for stuff? Like how much does it cost for internet, rent, to eat for a day, etc?
>>
>>55046958
>TFW no sugarmomma gf
>>
>>55047003
A decent internet+phone+cable costs around 60usd
Food and stuff for the month costs 150usd
Rent depends, you'll see prices rangibg from 140usd to 2000usd. A house with 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms and a pool costs 500-600 usd
Transport is cheap if you're a student, 35 cents
A car costs nearly 7000 usd
>>
>>55046998
Beta? well she works for me, all i do i go out witsh friends , internet , drugs and sex (she's fine with this), Every single paycheck goes to my account, my word is the only and final word in everything. All she asks in return is atleast 2 orgasms a week, i dont even do house chorus. I love being BETA my friend
>>
>>55047033
I picked her up while she was in school, still virgin (i shit you not) , been together for 7 years now. Best thing i have done with my life
>>
>>55047185
Sweeeet.

Ok I will definitely look into it more and I very well may come to live there for 3 months or something this year.

Seems like paradise desu. In fact I'm going to start learning Spanish right now.
>>
File: frusturated wojak.jpg (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
frusturated wojak.jpg
6KB, 267x189px
>>55047193
>>55047220
>tfw alberto barboas has a gf that does everything for him while i'm fucking all alone with no friends, no gf, no nothing

Life isnt fair
>>
>>55047244
Dont be like that, i have traveled Europe ( Paris, Oslo and Viena at my gf expenses, but i have been to more places). Let me tell you everywere ive been i was well treated (because you know im western and white). Dont be a idiot im seriously good looking, intelligent and a literal sex God, it has nothing to do with your ethnicity . You just cant compete
>>
File: 1450381614350.jpg (211KB, 1196x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450381614350.jpg
211KB, 1196x900px
>>55047309
Forgot non realistic pic
>>
>>55047230
If you ever want to contact me through interpals, I posted my name earlier in the thread.
I'm going to sleep now, have fun lads
Pic is from the south of Chile, RalĂșn
>>
>>
>>55047500
>>55047546
>those file sizes
Sorry if the pics are ant sized, I'm having trouble uploading shit with the phone
>>
>>55047500
>>55047546
Should I even study there?

I do not speak Spanish and I doubt anyone would know some random Latin American University desu.
>>
File: 1418065066977.jpg (31KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1418065066977.jpg
31KB, 576x432px
>>55047607
>I doubt anyone would know some random Latin American University
Does everyone in Canada know about every single Canadian university?
>>
>>55047765
>Does everyone in Canada know about every single Canadian university?

Actually they do know about the main ones, if they're from that province(which they would be considering only BC and Ontario is really relevant in Canada, along with alberta to a lesser extent)
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.