[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britain was/is/will a sin country. They were a nation of dru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

Britain was/is/will a sin country.
They were a nation of drug dealer.
>because they had no things to sell to China.
>China earned a lot of silver.
>British was butthurt and started war with China.
First Opium War, First Anglo-Chinese War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
> As a result of this, China paid huge reimburse and accepted unequal nonsense treaty with Britain.

Why never the Chinese do complain to them, still keep holding grudges against only Japan aka Nanjing?
>>
>>54987351
Because the Brits did it for business and made war with elegance and flair, like true gentlemen. No hard feelings.

In contrast Japs were chimping out in WW2 and acted like crazy africans militias under General Buttnaked.
>>
File: revenge.jpg (107KB, 523x600px) Image search: [Google]
revenge.jpg
107KB, 523x600px
>>54987351
it's not only britain. it's about being genocidal, heartless, tyrannical, lying, devious, coward, untrustworthy, manipulative, demonic wh*te trash. the solution for this menace is only and simple. i am eagerly waiting for white genocide, for ultimate payback, purgatory, day of the rope and purification.
>>
File: Brit2.png (29KB, 599x578px) Image search: [Google]
Brit2.png
29KB, 599x578px
feels good
>>
>>54987351
Britain is a Japan of Europe.
>>
>japs burn down cities, rape all the women and children, then do experiments on them, then pretend it didn't happen
>brits sell drugs, rent an island, make it rich then give it back
>>
>>54987768
Whoa whoa Brits slaughtered enough people for receiving title of the bad guy. I maybe gave a price best chaotic evil and chaotic good alignment.
>>
>>54988329
People are killed in war, yes.

Meanwhile Japanese vivisected people alive without anesthesia for kicks.
>>
File: huh.png (16KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
16KB, 560x407px
>>54987351
I'm fairly sure they still hold a grudge against us. But that doesn't mean we can't do business, and besides we probably apologised at some point

Most importantly, the Chinese are pragmatic. We are pragmatic. We can get along. A few weeks ago the Chinese made a former senior British politician the Vice President of the AIIB

http://www.cityam.com/233912/aiib-former-lib-dem-mp-danny-alexander-named-as-vice-president-of-new-asian-infrastructure-investment-bank
>>
>>54987351
But they do still have a huge dislike for Westerners, anti-imperialism is a core tenant of communist party rule.
>>
>>54988406
No I mean summing all history of the Great Britain. Killing Jean was an evil act to be honest.
>>
coming from japan
>>
>>54988604
They didn't kill her for fun. Jeanne's burning at the stake had political motivations and was aimed at making the freshly crowned Charles VII lose legitimacy since she had played an important role in his coronation.
>>
>>54988603

>AIIB

I can't agree with this. China is trying to make huge imperialism at the moment.
>>
>>54988770
Not matter what the reason killing a nineteen years old delusional patriotic girl, was a mistake.
>>
>>54988770
> please pieru take a bath
You mean the Japanese killed the Chinese for fun?
>>
File: world bank voting power.png (82KB, 845x573px) Image search: [Google]
world bank voting power.png
82KB, 845x573px
>>54988831
The Chinese are imperialistic, true, but the AIIB was always going to happen when the West continued to sideline them in the IMF and World Bank.

China is the 2nd largest economy in the world. Look at the voting power in the World Bank. Look at that - it's unfair. Of course they are going to try and open competing institutions if they're treated like that by the US.
>>
>>54989019
That is a looked like that, also vivisection and cannibalism alive and infecting with deadly viruses a living people has no excuses. This evil must punished for forever. Also Japanese killed a lot Russian immigrants, so fuck you Japan.
>>
File: world bank presidents.png (54KB, 945x444px) Image search: [Google]
world bank presidents.png
54KB, 945x444px
>>54989031
To reinforce my point

Reminder that this institution is called the "World" Bank
>>
>>54988944
It was a mistake because it didn't work and her trial was revised some years later, finding her innocent while England lost the HYW. But again they didn't put her to death for the hell of it. Japanese would have opened her when she was still alive to find what made her tick, inflicting incredible pain on the poor girl who would have died in agony. Then would have made sushis and aphrodisiacs with her body while screaming CHING CHONG gibberish about muh bushido.
>>
>>54989019
Yes.
>>
>>54989215
Fffuck my immagination, don't do that.
>>
>>54989146
How could you say such things?
Look at Syria now.
You Russians never care to use new arms to kill for civilians for for your own experiment sake.
>>
>>54989301
We are saving world from murders and terrorists, without ours airstrikes, this evil would invade in Chechnya and Paris and blow up a lot of people.
>>
>>54989287
Sorry. Just wanted to illustrate that as bad as Brits can be, they're still human. Japanese are robots without feelings nor emotion.
>>
>>54989359
No we have coalition to do that business.
You Russians just want to get rid of Chechens.
>>
>>54989269
Japanese troops in addition to Nanjing, though some were also of cities and occupation, does not come hear the story of the massacre in the other cities. Natural because the purpose of governing occupied.
>>
>>54987351

>Early in 1945, General Yamashita planned for his men to evacuate Manila and fight in the countryside. However, two Japanese admirals ignored his order and committed their men to a final stand inside the city. When the Americans arrived, the Japanese forces realized that they faced certain death and vented their rage on the hapless civilians trapped inside their lines.
For weeks, the Japanese raped, pillaged, and murdered. Aside from the bayonets and beheadings, they machine-gunned captives and set fire to buildings with people trapped inside. The Americans ceased artillery strikes so the Japanese could surrender, but the Japanese instead continued their rampage. After the dust settled, all Japanese defenders of the city had died, taking with them 100,000 civilian casualties.

flips love you btw
>>
>>54987351
The 1990s, the end is the Cold War, when the hope of communist ideology has disappeared, the Chinese government,
began to say, "We are a government of justice that defeated Japan empire of evil".
Relationship during the day until the 1980s was friendly.
>>
>>54989671
Hey, Korean comrades. In WW2, Koreans was a member of the Japanese Imperial Army.
>>
>>54989598
>You Russians just want to get rid of Chechens.
Removing a deadly animals is that bad, also they are blow up Murican march. We are with some countries keeping peace in this world France included, peace have a price.
>>
>>54989947
Also South Korea tried to genocide Vietnam during the Vietnam war. What a thugs.
>>
>>54990045
>Russians are as good as nazis.
This call for negative deadly spiral.

You evil Russians will be paid back anyways.
They will never end killing you after generalizations unless you exterminate them.

This all mess started from you Russians and Americans. You should know that and behave yourselves kid.
>>
>>54989215

> inflicting incredible pain on the poor girl who would have died in agony

But being burned alive is so much better, right?
>>
>>54990341
Anyway we standing for peace and human rights. Russia always was involved to wars, we was on a good guys sides. Teaching animals about cost of the human live is main duty of sane man.
>>
>>54990485
>we standing for peace and human rights.

TODAY'S man of KEK
>>
England = French farmland, indopaki swamp.
English = French farmers, britbong indopaki nub
>>
>>54990308
After the WW2, Korean 148 people, has been a war criminal.
Most of the Korean sin was to abused enemy prisoners of war.
>>
>>54990544
Yes somehow to be honest. Still main player in the game of this planet.
>>
>>54987351
That's because britbongs dont deny their war crimes, you on the other hand deny every single one of them on every occasion and then cunning and patronizingly offer a fake apology two minutes later you deny it again.

http://news.yahoo.com/japan-tells-un-no-evidence-forced-wwii-sex-143958532.html
>>
>>54990579
Honestly South Korea don't have right for scolding someone for a war crimes.
>>
>>54990485
Is this fucking sarcasm, you roach?
You've never been anything else than the niggers of Eurasia, pillaging and murdering people left and right. Everyone except you knows this.
>>
>>54990719
>Look at me, I am delusional Finn who think world peace place where no one kill you for no reason because you have another identity.
Fuck of man, you know we are only protected themselves.
>>
>>54990824
>Russians
>Can't even form coherent sentences
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Stop writing slavspeak and learn to write, faggot.
Perhaps you should stop visiting international imageboards and go back sucking your father's dick, roach. Perhaps read a bit of Pravda on the side :^)
>>
>>54990645
>Another low IQ hick European shows up.
Why should we apologize for fiction by cockroaches?
It has nothing to do with war in the first place you dick.
>>
>>54991130
How about stop being this salty stupid former nazi.
>>
File: realgenocide_algerian.jpg (47KB, 320x314px) Image search: [Google]
realgenocide_algerian.jpg
47KB, 320x314px
>>54989269
You too.
>>
>>54988055
Too bad for you shitskins that whites control over 90% of the weapons of mass destruction. And if we want, we can always weaponize space. The only reason Russia didn't curbstomp your ugly cockroach asses out of Thrace and Constantinople is because of the scummy mercantile British and French. And if you think East Asians think favorably of niggers like you, than you are one naive motherfucker. If it were not for German military liaisons and European equipping of your military, the Ottoman trash would never have held out against the Entente during the First World War.

Your existence is in our hands. Only leftist race traitors are allowing this insanity to go on.
>>
>>54988055
oh settle down
>>
File: 1430930267358.png (967KB, 962x863px) Image search: [Google]
1430930267358.png
967KB, 962x863px
>>54991205
You son, are really retarded 2bh.
t. other finn
>>
>>54991787
Fuck off.
>>
File: 861583[1].jpg (62KB, 414x339px) Image search: [Google]
861583[1].jpg
62KB, 414x339px
>>54991807
I seriously hope you fuck off and try to not be such a stupid piece of shit. Might help.
>>
File: this kills the turk.png (943KB, 1002x553px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the turk.png
943KB, 1002x553px
>>54988055
>>
>>54991640
Me on the right
>>
>>54991871
Tell me more faggot.
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>54991130
>go back sucking your father's dick, roach. Perhaps read a bit of Pravda on the side :^)
>>
File: slavery_2849118b_large.jpg (84KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
slavery_2849118b_large.jpg
84KB, 480x300px
>>54992021
>French guy says Japanese are robots without feelings nor emotion.
>French guy criticizes other race.

Teach me how did you French treat human like?

>You should be proud to be French aren't you?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.