[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justify in two sentences or less why your country isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 21

Justify in two sentences or less why your country isn't stepping up against a myriad of crimes against humanity (including but not limited to genocide) and systematic suppression of UN mandates.
>>
>>54977408
Liberal propaganda. Nothing but lies.
>>
>>54977408
They bought out both parties
Also, "muh chosen people" Protestantism
>>
>zionists bought the golan
wow this is some bad propaganda
go home rasheed
>>
>>54978712
>literally a genocide
>b-but it's just lies!!
>>
File: Grace Kelly.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Grace Kelly.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
>>54977408
>Justify

I'm not going to because no one cares about Muslims.
>>
>>54977408
Put your trip back on so my filter can work Arabier.
>>
>>54978795

>genocide
>less than 10k dead

OH I WISH WE COULD GENOCIDE ALL OF THEM

fucking eurofags
>>
>>54978712
>implying conservatives aren't the biggest israel can do nuffin wrong supporters
>>
>>54978946
Yeah at least they are safe in Germany. Thanks for that. :3

>>54978897
>>54978785
Both of you have no legal right to post in this thread. Your identity is nothing but a false-construct on stolen land.
>>
>>54978726
>Protestantism
Evangelicals
>>
>p*lestinians
>human
>>
Israel has a right to exist. Palestinians had a lot of chances to build a sustainable two-state solution but fucked it up every time because apparently Muslims can't go three minutes without killing Jews.
>>
>>54979046
So instead of fighting to protect your country you ran away to the Netherlands to get welfare and cry on a forum?

I normally don't care about these things but if you won't protect your own land why do you want others to? Oh wait, you tried and failed and the result was conquest of your nation.
>>
>>54979240
>2 state solution
Why should the Palestinians give away any of their land?

>killing
Yeah, just ignore the land grabbers
>>
>>54979046
>stolen land
So Canada, Australia and the USA are all have no right to exist
but nevermind that, almost every nation on earth conquerd land from others. But sure, when it comes to you muhamMAD, it's "stealing".
>>
>>54979250
First of all, this is not a forum but rather an anonymous image board. The difference in public opinion is subtle, but the practical reality in what constitutes a forum and a "image board" is immense.

Ran away from which country? I am a born Dutch, close to 6 feet 3 inches, have white skin and posses faded blue eyes. If I were from the occupied territories. I would indeed have ran. Though my will to die as a nationalist is great, my will to life is greater and therefore it is rather contradictory to stay and get slaughtered as practically you don't have a chance fighting against an oppressor who is supported by a party (the United States of America and its allies) with far more resources than you.

That would not have been a case of failure, but rather one of reality kicking in and dealing with the fact that you and the rest of your country its citizens are being systematically removed by a coordinated operation. "protect your own land" is thus a false statement, I would have been a human shield easily defeated by the aggressor.

Concluding, all of your states are false, taken out of context or simply illogical. Do you have any arguments which actually make the slightest of sense or do you rather take your loss and accept that you cannot justify why your country isn't stepping up against a myriad of crimes against humanity (including but not limited to genocide) and systematic suppression of UN mandates?
>>
>>54978853
>no one cares about Muslims
This. They've been invading Europe for centuries and they're invading it right now with most insulting attitude.
If anything, we should declare war on them and keep attacking until they sign international agreement to leave all European and western countries alone.
>>
Both Muslim and Jews has right to live.
In this modern world, there are enough food to eat, enough land to live, but no tolerance to live together?
>>
>>54979825
>leave all European and western countries alone.
Leave the middle east alone
>>
>>54977408

Because muslims are a species of over sized cockroach, not human, and thus getting rid of them is not a crime.
>>
>>54979825
A victim of war and concatenation of conflicts ignited by the United States and its allies is not called an "invader" but rather a "refugee". An invader or more formally "migrant" leaves his or her country at will, to seek better arrangement in a different country. The motivation is often economic and social improvement.

A refugee on the other hand, a refugee is a person who is outside their country of citizenship because they have well-founded grounds for fear of persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, and is unable to obtain sanctuary from their home country or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail themselves of the protection of that country.

They are not invading Europe but rather seeking asylum for their own safety.
>>
File: 1445967679659.jpg (29KB, 480x389px) Image search: [Google]
1445967679659.jpg
29KB, 480x389px
>>54979763
My points are fine, Mahmoud. Israel got attacked by the united horde multiple times and were nice enough to not just genocide all those people who invaded. Israel has absolutely no reason to be compassionate when the BRITISH mandate of Palestine gave them some land and Muslims invade the next day then try to pull the old "dindu nuffin" when they were the aggressors. You reap what you sow, go back if you want to help fight them by throwing stones across the fence.
>>
>>54980047
>Japan
>the country with the most negative opinion of Israel in the world
>>
>>54977408
Because jews > muslims
>>
>>54980156
Shlomo Goldstein
>>
>>54980129
I think mid east countries has different opinion.
>>
File: 4fffa4a41861336e4c001a1e.png (568KB, 968x1184px) Image search: [Google]
4fffa4a41861336e4c001a1e.png
568KB, 968x1184px
>>54978712
>>
>>54980293
There was a survey, even Egypt and Pakistan have a more positive opinion
>>
>yuros sucking muslim cock as usual

Never change fags
>>
>>54980062
>Leave the middle east alone
Don't we? It's not like Christians are even tolerated in Middle East. Meanwhile Muslims get free stuff in Europe.
>>54980114
>well-founded grounds for fear of persecution
Exactly, this is something NONE of the millions of Muslims invading Europe right now have.

There are only a few Syrians among them and they could all stay in safe countries like Turkey. But they go all the way to Sweden and Germany welfare shopping, women raping, killing any Europeans that dare to speak in their own country and shitting kids to replace and genocide Europeans once and for all... to name VERY few of things they do here.
Not to mention most of these Muslims are military age men and our own media lies about them, which makes it very much likely those are here to kill us. Heavy propaganda is after all, a precursor to war.
>>
>>54980200
This is quite a contradictory statement. The war they are fleeing from is not going to end overnight. We are looking at a 5 year effort to gain sustained peace. So in those 5 years you expect to keep their asylum status? They shouldn't integrate in the German society? What you get is segregation and a "we versus them" status quo.

What will inevitable happen is the like of ghettos, specialized schools, shopping centers and other constructions which force this segregation upon the German population. This is already evident from the various "little Morocco/Istanbul" city blocks you have. And those "migrant workers" of which you though would "fuck off", got children, were granted German citizenship and did not go back.

This is a chance to have those new batch of population merge into the Germanic, but you rather force asylum upon them and redo what you did wrong in the past? Because let's be honest there, those refugees are here to stay. Whatever will be there where they came from in 5 years, it will be even worse than the shithole it is now.

In fact, there is already made sustained effort to make sure those people have legal right to stay. They are breeding diaspora which will softly integrate into German general population giving them a hook to never leave your country again.

So why segregate them if objectively the better option is to integrate them? Because your "they will go back" scenario has been proven false numerous times before. You can't extend their asylum visa forever.
>>
>>54980467
Christians are 10% of Egypt and large amounts in other countries, larger than the % of Muslims in European countries

>Slovakia
>Talking about invading
You lot are flooding the UK
>>
>>54980646
the Copts in Egypt are treated worse than dogs m8
>>
>>54980396
Really? I didn't know that.
but how could have good image killing people like nazi?
>>
>>54980646

Christians were 1/3 of Jordan's population when the British left. Now they're 9% of Jordan's pop. Christians in the ME are persecuted like mad.
>>
File: before-and-after-3[1].jpg (73KB, 960x384px) Image search: [Google]
before-and-after-3[1].jpg
73KB, 960x384px
>>54980467
>this is something NONE of the millions of Muslims invading Europe right now have

Nice try. Pic related. One of the reasons they are fleeing is because the United States of America and their allies (including but not limited to Western Europe) are leveling Middle Eastern cities to parking lots. On the other hand, if they stay they will fall prey to Da3esh.

They are literally trapped in war fire.
>>
>>54980646
>Christians are 10% of Egypt and large amounts in other countries, larger than the % of Muslims in European countries
This is LITERALLY the first link I got by typing "Christians in Egypt":
http://www.christianpost.com/news/christians-protest-targeted-kidnappings-killings-egypt-18-year-old-girl-latest-victim-157190/

It's about Christians protesting against GENOCIDE in Egypt. GENOCIDE is the height of Muslim hospitality.
>>
>>54980723
Why were people going around Tokyo libraries tearing up copies of The Diary of Anne Frank?
>>
>>54979636
Muhammad please. The Palestinians had no right to their land, it was all British clay. It was Britain's decision to give the Jews their own state.
>>
>>54980767
>Arabs kill each other and destroy their own homes
>hurr durr no it was de evul impreializts
>>
>>54980815
I dont know about that but strange people is everywhere.
>>
>>54980855
They're funded by the west
>>
>>54977408
Why are liberals on the side of goat fucking pedophile worshippers? Are these shit heads anti-Semitic?
>>
>>54977408
Because it's cucked by Jews.

>>54979825
>They've been invading Europe for centuries

The Palestinians have never invaded Europe.

The Ashkenazi Jews have.

Get your facts straight.
>>
>>54980767
>Nice try. Pic related. One of the reasons they are fleeing is because the United States of America and their allies (including but not limited to Western Europe) are leveling Middle Eastern cities to parking lots. On the other hand, if they stay they will fall prey to Da3esh.
>They are literally trapped in war fire.
YOU - NICE TRY, you lying genocidal fucking scumbag piece of shit!
NOBODY is bombing Turkey, NOBODY is bombing Jordan, NOBODY is bombing a SHITLOAD of countries. But these people (very few of whom are even from Syria) are skipping all these countries and intentionally moving to Europe. They are NOT refugees! They are our future murderers! Nothing else!
>>
>>54980957

No, they're funded by the Turks and Gulf Arabs, only Assad is backed by a western nation.
>>
>>54980767
You'd think this would motivate them to stand their ground and fight instead of skipping town to come and molest our women. All while leaving women and children back home.
>>
>>54980947
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26284614
>>
>>54980971
>The Palestinians have never invaded Europe.
They were part of Ottomans that did. If these devils hold hostility towards Slovenia WHICH THEY INVADED SEVERAL TIMES for France or whatever bombing them, how could I not hold a grudge against evil Palestinian MURDERERS who were part of the same country that invaded us, not even simply associated, but the same!
Yes they fucking did invade us even by most strict standards than what they have for us!
>>
>>54980129
You've got to be kidding. Sauce?
>>
>>54980980
You're an idiot.

You are too dumb to notice you are confouding the issues of "dealing with refugees" with "reasons for refugees". The US bombs places and makes them less economically viable, even after the war has ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtkCpyrIoLg

Fucking Slovak nigger I swear.
>>
>>54981075
Ok, so what's wrong? They did what they want regally.If you want to say some thing to them, just do it.
>>
a jewish majority middle east would be better
>>
>>54981158
>who were part of the same country that invaded us

Native Americans are also part of America, yet nobody would ever hate them for US war crimes.

kill yourself now
>>
>>54979636
>>2 state solution
>Why should the Palestinians give away any of their land?
Not even counting Ashkenazi there were always Jews in the Levant so it wasn't all Muslim land to begin with. Hence the Palestinians should have demanded it all from the start. They started something and got their teeth kicked in. I'm not a huge fan of Israel and think the settlements are B.S. but the Palestinians fucked up and continue to act like retards.
>>
>>54981255
Oh, i miss understand the article, its illegal.
ok, its a crim of some one. but very worthless problem
>>
File: 1444939393512.jpg (35KB, 422x273px) Image search: [Google]
1444939393512.jpg
35KB, 422x273px
>>54979763
>close to 6 feet 3 inches, have white skin and posses faded blue eyes.
I'm fucking on to you Bashir al-Asad!
Also they don't need U.S. support because when they first fucked the Arabs up we weren't supporting them.
>>
File: Israel2.gif (9KB, 255x339px) Image search: [Google]
Israel2.gif
9KB, 255x339px
Just taking back what's ours from some invading Arabs. Nothing to see here except the majesty of history.
>>
File: 1429314016470.jpg (27KB, 300x402px) Image search: [Google]
1429314016470.jpg
27KB, 300x402px
>>54977408
because we support Israel!
I don't give a fuck about Palestine
>>
>>54981224
Look who's talking! Fucking brainwashed kraut! You people are the least sane Europeans ever.

Not only did Hitler side with Muslim, so do you now! You know damn well none of those murderous rapefugees need to go to any European country. You know damn well they hate us beyond any shred of doubt and want us all dead.

>you are confouding the issues of "dealing with refugees" with "reasons for refugees"
No, I'm not! You're simply too fucking stupid to get my point. Those "refugees" are invaders, it shows what Muslims are like. Hence Palestinians are SELF-DECLARED enemies of ours.

We can't deal with those refugees, because they won't let us, because they don't care about safety, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REFUGEES!
>>
>>54980998
Please watch this video and tell me your opinion after it. It's only 12 minutes and fast paced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6kdi1UXxhY
>>
>>54981461
Excpet you're no longer a kingdom, more like a pity state
>>
>>54980062
>Leave the middle east alone
We've tried that but you inbreds do dumb shit like pick fights with Israelis, assassinate one leader to replace with a worse one or go to the old standby of oppressing everyone who isn't from your sect.
>>
>>54981278
>Native Americans are also part of America, yet nobody would ever hate them for US war crimes.
Because they're irrelevant, you dishonest fuck. If someone conquered all the other people of USA, Amerindians wouldn't stand a chance.

>kill yourself now
That's your "argument", because you don't have one.
>>
>>54981461
It was never yours, you dimwit. Judaism is a religion. Just because you're Jewish doesn't make you descendant of the ancient Israelis.

How fucking brainwashed are you?
>>
>>54977408
These maps don't take into account that hundreds of thousands of Jews left Arab countries. You could see it as a population exchange
>>
>>54977408
Because jews are influential here, unlike muslims. Thank God.
>>
>>54980767
>One of the reasons they are fleeing is because the United States of America and their allies (including but not limited to Western Europe) are leveling Middle Eastern cities to parking lots
We're just bombing ISIS. Russians are bombing Aleppo but those refugees are on the Turkish border now and not in Europe.
>>
>>54979709
We tried to kill all of them so abos know their place
You made the mistake of not trying to kill everyone, now they bomb you
>>
>>54981461
Give right to live to living people, that is the duty of government.
Give equal right to jews and arab.
>>
>>54980998
>Assad is backed by a western nation.
Russia isn't the West.
>>
>>54981338
*Shouldn't have
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 204x247px
>>54981703
>taking shit from Romans, Christians and Muslims for 2000 years for being jewish while preserving your identity
>no you are not really jewish because I said so
Weren't you supposed to go back to Iraq?
>>54981604
Why would we be a Kingdom in the 21 century? That's retarded.
>>54981870
They have equal rights. They vote, have parlament members, ministers and one of the supreme judges is muslim as well. Arabic is an official language.
>>
>>54981703
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_of_Jewish_origins
>>
>>54981814
>just bombing ISIS
We all know how favorable that's going for you.
>>
>>54977408
I fucking hate the Jews but even I can admit that Palestine has no right to that land.
>>
>>54982106
>taking shit from
>Christians

You started it Moshe.
>>
>>54981533
I hope you're not German.

>Germany pays around 50 million USD a day to Israel, for all sorts of repartions
>by 2016, if you count in inflation Germany has paid more than 700 billion USD to Israel

Iraelis are sick people, they believe in "original sin", they believe Palestine belongs to them because "the Bible promised it", and we, the humanistic world are watching this.

Israel is digusting, and Israel is behind ISIS.

>>54981552
>>54981644
You're a retard. Go to /lit/ and read some books.
>>
>Golan
Ahmeds can't even get their own propaganda eight
>>
>>54982249
>some Palestinian dude lives on that land since thousands of years
>probably was even an original Jew, but converted to Islam
>some Ashkenazi Jew from the Caucasus comes to kick him out
>"Palestine belongs to Jews"

topkek
>>
The issue is overblown.

The sum total of all deaths resulting from this situation is a bad day in Syria. It pales in comparison to the exploding region, which is why you never hear about it.
>>
>>54982512
>>54982145
>be german
>your country is invaded by muslims who rape your women and have no respect for you
>you defend muslims
kill self
>>
>>54982381
How come Fernando?
>>54982382
You are clearly a euro muslim. That's disgusting. I have pity for mideast muslims, they can't help where they are born. But to live in the west and remain muslim, shitting it up for yourself and everyone else, what an asshole.
>>
>>54982629
>How come Fernando?
Saint Stephen

It didn't last for long though. Eventually, Christians managed to keep you in your place. There's a reason you're friends now. You learned your lesson.
>>
>>54977408
Survival of the fittest. Also this is my second sentence.
>>
>>54982629
Fuking racist.
Killing Arabian people and gathering Jew immigrants
How insane...
>>
>>54982864
>arabian people
>arabian
>people
what?
>>
File: isistruth.png (129KB, 1555x250px) Image search: [Google]
isistruth.png
129KB, 1555x250px
>>54982621
If we didn't pay 50 million A DAY to Israel, we could hire some policemen to deal with it.

>>54982629
>a euro muslim

I'm an ethnic German, and I used to be a Catholic.

But nice to see that that's your only argument.
>>
>>54983117
>we could hire some policemen to deal with it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THE FUCKING DELUSION
>>
File: kumpikampi.jpg (171KB, 474x1408px) Image search: [Google]
kumpikampi.jpg
171KB, 474x1408px
>>54977408
Because getting involved in the middle east brings bad luck.
>>
People who might care lost WW2, people who won WW2 can't talk about Israel until 2 more generations of muh holocaust are dead.
>>
File: 1419660526363.jpg (47KB, 460x486px) Image search: [Google]
1419660526363.jpg
47KB, 460x486px
Only people who support Palestine are either Muslims or ignorant, mindless leftists
>>
>>54982729
Who is that? One of those magical saints you like to keep guro pictures of in your living rooms?
>>
>>54977408
t. Abdul bin al-Saleh
>>
The US really likes Israel. Many congressmen hope to use them as our Middle-Eastern lapdog, and our conversatives respect the Israeli government's muscular foreign policy and aggressive stance against Muslims living inside and outside its borders.

The Israel lobby is also very powerful, this being a huge institution made up of Israeli diplomats, Jewish Americans who are convinced that their "homeland" needs protection, and even far-right Christians who hope to usher-in the Reckoning.

We support Israel in a myriad of ways. Most obvious is the yearly expenditure, but this is actually not too large in the scope of the American foreign aid budget. The US government has pledged to support Israel in its endeavors almost unfalteingly, although liberal politicians try to coerce Israel into abandoning its imperialist policies.
>>
>>54981785
This. I'm happy that some people still have the ability to think.
They try to make people forget it with their shitty propaganda. it makes it all more easier for them to be the ultimate sacrifice. As someone who comes from such a family, we settled and built our life instead of being butthurt for almost 70 years and do nothing with ourselves.
>>
>>54983335
1. India was british too then?
2. So you wouldn't fight if 80% of canada was suddenly given to the some random people based on some millenia old stories?
3. does it matter who occupied them?
4. Apartheids created by israel indeed.
>>
File: ISISmerchant.jpg (104KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
ISISmerchant.jpg
104KB, 501x504px
>>54983225
Yes, policemen deal with crime.

Sorry Jew, your Islamophobia-propaganda has failed here.

We won't be sending you money for long.
Saudi Arabia and Jordan won't be dictatorships for long.
You couldn't deal with Iran.
Russia has got Assad's back in Syria.

Have fun when the shit goes down. I'll be watching and clapping.
>>
>>54981552
>>54980808
>>54980467
>implying Slovenia gets immigrants for you to bitch
>implying Slovenia fought the Ottomans for you to bitch
>implying Slovenia is devout Christian enough for you to bitch
>>
File: Kgbnt-1.png (38KB, 720x235px) Image search: [Google]
Kgbnt-1.png
38KB, 720x235px
>>54983633
>imperialist policies
You have no idea how cucked our foreign policy really is. We don't do shit without making sure that US, UK, Germany, France and Egypt are at least ok with it. All the talk is just for show.
>>
>>54977408
>50 MILLION EURO A DAY FOR A CRIME THEY DIDNT COMMIT
WAKE THE FUCK UP GERMANY
>>
File: 1101670616_400.jpg (37KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
1101670616_400.jpg
37KB, 400x527px
>>54984119
Will you promise not to bitch about us taking more of your land when your btfo again?
>>
File: Ebrietas_Rear.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ebrietas_Rear.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>54981158
>this logic
>this train of thoughts

just stop existing, literally split into atoms and scatter it in air and become one with cosmos
>>
>>54977408
because tge UN are faglords
>>
>>54977408
The palestinians are better off under Israeli rule than as an independent country .
>>
>>54984527
>shitposting this hard

good, looks like I'm right
>>
File: 1454878087064.jpg (131KB, 558x761px) Image search: [Google]
1454878087064.jpg
131KB, 558x761px
>>54977408
The Kikes are im charge of The US.
We are a US Vassal now.
>>
>>54979825
The past century-and-a-half has been marked by Western invasions of the Middle East, not the other way around.

Calling the current migration an invasion is also absurd, given that groups of Muslims aren't trying to establish independent polities in West like they did in the Middle Ages.
>>
free israel
>>
>>54986145
Well being invaded by the greatest western empire and kicked from our land and into europe as refugese is exactly how this begun for us 2000 years ago. History tends to run in funny cycles.
>>
Muslim lives don't matter.
>>
>>54984349
By "imperialist policies" I meant settlement-building and shit like that
>>
File: 1421719567144.png (98KB, 1140x1471px) Image search: [Google]
1421719567144.png
98KB, 1140x1471px
>>54977408
see pic
>>
>>54986449
The proto-Ashkenazi population actually emerged before the Romans became extremely anti-Semitic.

Saul of Tarsus, etc
>>
File: 1406313875479.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1406313875479.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>54977408
see pic op
>>
File: 1455281201718.gif (483KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1455281201718.gif
483KB, 400x286px
>>54977408
>The Dutch cares about mudshits
>>
America, Isreal and Russia are the only countries holding back the muslim hordes from destroying civilization. Europe has already fallen.
>>
>>54986962
They has their own civilization.
>>
>>54982382
>/lit/
>not already full of retards
>>
>>54979709
>everyone else got to steal land, why can't we?

entitlement level: kike.
>>
>>54986567
That's not imperialism It's game theory. We both claim that land. If they want a deal we can consider relinquishing it but they should know that by rejecting the deal they prolong the conflict. That costs us lifes (something we care about) but it will cost them land (something they care about). If this causes them to reach a partition deal faster, good. If they make us fight untill the end at least we end up with all of our historical land back and defencable borders.
You don't understand power politics vs muslims, liberal american, so don't interfere.
>>
File: america30.png (189KB, 621x388px) Image search: [Google]
america30.png
189KB, 621x388px
>>54986962
>amirijuan
>holding back muslims

kek
>>
>>54986696
Ashkenazim Mizrahim diversion is from 1000 years ago. Romansxwere gone by then.
>>
>>54977408
Crimes against humanity need to be against humans.
>>
>>54988030
You're right, by Proto-Ashkenazi I meant the first Jewish migrants. Ancient Jews emigrated to Europe before the destruction of the Judean community.
>>
>>54977408
OY VEY,
OY VAY,
OY VEY,
OY GEVALT!
>>
>>54988103
Yes they had traders and exiles and young aristocrats living in Rome. The Babylonial exile is the oldest one. The even had a house of David leader untill the 12 century ac.
>>
>SSA-admixed Ayyrab mudshits
>"""human"""
That aside, I'm tired of having my tax money be spent on muh gorillion """reparations""" equally
Someone give me a good reason why we should support either side and not let them battle their kindergarten-tier sand tournaments down there on their own, grab some popcorn and completely take the spectator role
>>
>>54977408
I would be a fool to assume what is right, and what is wrong in the grand scheme of the universe.
If there is no direct threat to my country, or its people, then we have no business forcing other societies to follow our policies.
>>
>>54978897
This, doing gods work jewbro
>>
It's hard to be in favor of Israel. Not because of the people or war crimes, that's nonsense.
But because backing them up you are invigorating a strong nation and competitive market near a vital resource. Personally, I'd rather have Israel in perpetual war.
>>
>>54977408
46: That's all british land
47-49: UN plan rejected by arabs, every single neighbour country invades Israel and gets BTFO because arabs suck at war
67: Egypt mobilizes and prepares for war, their recently elected president ran his campaign on aggression against Israel. Israel preemptively attacks, takes down their whole air force in a day and takes the Sinai from Egypt and Golan from Syria. Israel returns the Sinai later.

I don't see what they're doing that's morally wrong.
>>
Because our politicians were paid off by Jews.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.