[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cunt >how do you feel about EU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: european-union-flag-o.png (14KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
european-union-flag-o.png
14KB, 1200x800px
>cunt
>how do you feel about EU?
>>
>EU
More like EW
>>
>>54947137
pork-eating, wife-cuckolding dirty union.
>>
It's collapsing now.
>>
File: 13963063422.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
13963063422.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
i don't feel
>>
>28 member states
>only twelve stars
>>
I hope it becomes a proper federation soon
>>
A monetary union without a political union was doomed to fail from the start.
>>
It's getting fucked up.
>>
>>54947137
take the muslims away and it's quite good, not quite what Hitler would have envisioned but pretty close, sieg heil!
>>
I like it. There is stuff which must be fixed, but I think Europe will be stronger together than as a bunch of separate cunts
>>
>>54947257
I hope so too.
Do you think the political barriers to make this happen can be overcome?
>>
I like it. We don't have to be the bitch of the US anymore.
>>
>>54947328
They are already slowly coming down.
>>
>>54947432
>>54947328
Which is actually good. Let's not have a rushed shitfest.
>>
>>54947407
>implying the "NS"A isn't balls deep in your government
>>
>>54947463

agreed.
>>
I just miss HItler, he had a clear path of thought.
first the jews, gypsies, then slavs, muslims.
Europe would be kicking ass today.
>>
>>54947527
Pretty sure Hitler respected mudslimes
>>
>>54947137
Eh, it's alright, needs some reworking here and there
>>
>>54947137
In its current for it's an utter disaster that need serious reformation
>>
>>54947457
If a federation is achieved I think one of the things that will need to be fixed is the current account between European states. I don't think the periphery of the EU can be drained by Germany and the other Core states. To have capital flows into the periphery and help their economies get back to it.
>>
>>54947256
The stars represent the former European Community's founders, not the members.
>>
>>54947527
>muslims
They were fine.
Bible + a book = good ally
Bible - new testament = in the oven
>>
>>54947555
give him time, he didn't get to know them like Jews and Slavs, there's no freaking way he'd have allowed a single mudslime into Europe.
Hell, he would have probably even liberated Constantinople had he visited.
His world was just too restricted, think about it, he never left Germany in his whole life, just Austria and a small trip to France.
ITS CRAZY!
>>
>>54947137
Meh.
>>54947198
>pork-eating
Like the rest of the non-retarded world?
>>
>>54947610
Don't worry. One of the last news I heard was that since in the last weeks there isn't great hope put into banks, France and Germany were considering letting their economical maneuvers be coordinated by the BCE. Then everyone else slowly joins, and voilĂ , you have only one central bank.
>>
>>54947653
1. Hitler did hate the Czechs if you count that
2. Fuck off golden dawn fag
>>
>>54947653
You sound like a fag, bruh.
>>
>>54947702
If that bank is willing to buy the European investment bank bonds you could see some interesting things, especially if the green light is given for a greater deal of fiscal policy to be financed this way
>>
>>54947753
>>54947729
Well Hitler did my city and family great good, and for that I'm forever grateful to him.
search deep down your feelings, ignore all the mass propaganda, you know it to be true.
We're living an alternate reality, Hitler should have won!
>>
>>54947810
>search deep down your feelings
Muh heritage is English and Slovene, and my wife is Jewish.
>ignore all the mass propaganda
>facts are propaganda
This is what happens when you hang out too much with Russia.
>>
>>54947880
well, yeah, you'd probably not exist if that alternate reality had taken place, but anyway, you know it to be true, if you can see past your heritage and wife's ancestry I guess
>>
>>54947653
Fuck off. World's problems aren't all about ethnicities. Or if you prefer, yes, keep thinking that a dude that even believed in Shamballa was right in his head lmao

>>54947807
Personally I think there's not enough attention towards political elections for the European Parliament. The avarage european doesn't know how things work up there, and I actually wonder how many vote to get represented there. Even with full economical integration, it's just that, economical integration.
The only way this could be helpful is for it to be so successful that everyone joins the bandwagon and starts to ask for political union too after seeing good results in other fields.
>>
>>54947969
Is this a common opinion?
>>
I like the vision
Anyway,the vision needs politicians who embrace it and as of now only a few leaders really believe in the idea.Best one is matteo renzi for me.
>>
>>54947969
>Fuck off. World's problems aren't all about ethnicities.
now who is being naive?
ofcorse ethnicities is the problem
>>
>>54947929
>you'd probably not exist if that alternate reality had taken place
Hitler never could have invaded the mainland US. Never.
>you know it to be true
You've got to be memeing. I know, I know le 4chan rayciss funny maymay.
Faggot.
>>
>>54948033

Not on 4chan, but yes.
>>
>>54948136
I take it you're a different Greek than the nazi guy. How's the Greek situation now that Syriza got whipped into obedience.
Do you have any politicians there who still have your respect? And do you think Greece will ever escape austerity?
>>
>>54947137
>cunt
USA

>how do you feel about EU?

Disappointed as I wish they would federalize and become a superpower on par with us.
>>
>>54947969

It can be a problem, but it's not always the problem.
Think about religions for a moment. Even people with
the same ethnicity killed each other because of that.
>>
File: 1454799275595.png (94KB, 479x324px) Image search: [Google]
1454799275595.png
94KB, 479x324px
>>54948451
>Think about religions for a moment.
>>
>>54948360
I would describe the situation as asphyxiating.It is really bad for us young people.
The political scene is bad,in the sense that they still care about the parties and who is gonna grab the power,instead of saving the country.
Don't want to say about austerity,it is complex and it would be pointless to expand in int.
>>
>>54948033
About what? The need of more coordination between states? I don't really think many think like that, but future generations I will. I predict it will go this way. Or maybe, there are a lot of people that think like this already, but it's just the other party being really fucking loud about being anti-EU (Here it is salvini, farage in the uk, le pen in france, wilders in nl etc etc).
If you're referring to me speaking about the election of the european representatives, it's just the feel I get from it everytime it's time for elections. There's no real political discussions between europarlamentarians, at least here in Italy.

>>54948451
Now religion doesn't matter anymore. Also the whole west vs muslims is more about western values of individual freedom of thought vs regulated society more than personal religious beliefs (even tho masses are controlled through them).
Ethnicity is a problem of the past, really.
>>
>>54948985
It was the first bit, I didn't think (though I was hoping) that it would be common. Are you from the north or south?>>54948954
Damn, yeah I do not envy you being in Greece, there are very few similar occurrences in modern history with regards to what happened to your economy. Austerity really took it all, I wish Greece luck in its except from it, hopefully not falling to nazism or becoming completely destroyed in the meantime
>>
>>54949321
I'm from the north
>>
>>54949460
Are there still bizarre regional rivalries?
>>
>>54949610
Of course. And honestly, the south really should put their shit together. I don't want muh independence, but I wonder why they are so stubborn to admit they really have some serious problems.
>>
>>54947137
>britain
>brexit
>>
>>54949720
One of my Italian friends from Vicenza said that there was even rivalries between cities. What exactly is wrong with the south, they just seem abit economically backward. But they were agriculture based and poor for a long time as far as I'm aware, is it really their fault?
>>
>>54947137
Sweden
Burn it to the ground
>>
>>54949874
There can be rivalries about anything. Nothing too important or serious of course.

First of all I'm generalizing a lot, which is bad, but I can't cherrypick opinions. inb4 some italian complains about me saying certain things.
It doesn't seem they want to change. It's all about their attitude, which is very selfish and unconstructive towards each other. They get so much economical help yet they're still behind. Mafia has to do with a lot of things. Then, but this is a general thing about the whole country, the state is seen as an oppressive enemy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (77KB, 1374x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77KB, 1374x1245px
cool kids club
>>
delet this thread
this is just rude and uncalled for
>>
>>54947137
Ineffecient.
>>
>>54947653
yet alone liberating istanbul, hitler-chan planned to give us syria for free in case of victory as long as we didn't join allies. and he called modern greeks a gypsy-hybrid.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.