[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Of course I'd fight in a war for my country, no matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

File: image.png (284KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284KB, 495x337px
>Of course I'd fight in a war for my country, no matter how pointless it is!
>>
>>54884342
>Why yes I am a pussy who is scared of dying for his country
>>
>>54884342
t. everybody in any army right now
>>
>>54884375
t. Sitting on his ass gloating about how he'd be a hero in a hypothetical situation while Mohamed fucks his sisters tight ass
>>
>I would abandon my friends and family to live in a shitty country

ok
>>
>>54884446
t. cuck who injects cuck fantasies into everything
>>
>>54884342
every single one of our ancestors did it.

otherwise you would have nothing now.

so do not make fun of the man who created you and gave you everything you have you worthless leech.

dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.
>>
It pays pretty well and I get free college too. I won't apologize for taking advantage of a good opportunity.
>>
>>54884533
Your ancestors fought in Iraq and Afghanistan? Cool!
>>
>die for your country
Yes
>die for putin's regime
>die for oligarchs
>die for rotenbergs
No
>>
>why yes the middle eastern shithole on the exact opposite side on the globe is a legitimate threat to my way of life and physical health
>>
>>54884452

thats what i did

its pretty >cool here
>>
>>54884533
>every single one of our ancestors did it.
lel, no they didn't. Literally 90% anyone's ancestors in this thread were farmers.
>>
>>54884613
>why yes the people bombing busses in my country aren't a threat at all
>>
>>54884696
Then why aren't you in the army pussy
>>
File: 1416268126991.jpg (46KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1416268126991.jpg
46KB, 618x412px
>>54884342
>Put your life on the line for a war that will only make Jews richer and not make your country any safer

No thank you
>>
>>54884696
Why aren't you in Iraq?

A lot of Dutch bikers went there already. What's your excuse?
>>
File: 1450062475916.jpg (162KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1450062475916.jpg
162KB, 2048x1536px
>that's right! I love talking about going war but I'd rather not be a part of it myself.
>>
>>54884812

I went.
>>
Seriously does anyone here support the wars in Iraq in Afghanistan? They haven't made our country any safer. In fact I'm pretty sure its made the global security situation much worse. It's also increased our national debt by trillions of dollars with no real return for anybody but war industries.
>>
File: 1445759966923.jpg (419KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445759966923.jpg
419KB, 1200x1000px
>>54884765
>da jooos
>>>/pol/
>>
>>54884696
The only way to deal with that is border and internal security. Bombing other countries has only statistically increased terrorist events.
>>
>>54884857
Not to mention both Iraq and Afghanistans security have greatly diminished when comparing pre-invasion and post-invasion
>>
>>54884533
>every single one of our ancestors did it.
FUCKING LOL
>>
fuck no
>>
>>54884898
>I support the Jewish military industrial complex

Don't you have enough Shekels already? How many more men have to die before your purse is full enough?
>>
>>54884898
pure coincidence

http://www.dougfeith.com/docs/Clean_Break.pdf
>>
>>54884342
I have actually met this guy through friends of mine
>>
>>54884974

>two countries were much better under sharia law and a dictatorship where thousands were killed for the horrible crimes of book learnin and having a low opinion of the current regime were much better before the invasions!

Fuck off. I notice that you leave out the horrid security problems is nearly every Arab state since the Arab Spring, which would have happened no matter what. Here's the deal: you get rid of the authoritarian regime, a civil war follows. It's a historical imperative in the middle East. Just because you haven't any education in geopolitics doesn't mean you can just make blanket judgments of a very complex situation.
>>
>>54885288
Fucking lol. Typical American mentality. "WE HAVE A BIG MILITARY SO WE IZ ALLOWED GO BOMB DEM N SHIET"

It's not your fucking problem what kind of shithole theocracy people across the ocean live in.

Fuck you and your stupid world police mentality. America has been fucking with other countries sovereignty forever and you're dumb enough to believe your government is justified in doing so.

Fat fuck.
>>
>>54885288
>a civil war that produces thousands of buttfrustrated islamic fundamentalists and yields hundreds of thousands of deaths is a much better state than having a authoritarian dictatorship
>>
>>54885288
Notice that the security situation is ten times worse in Iraq and Afghanistan? Hmm I wonder why that would be. Fuck off. There's no excuse for either of the wars. The only positive thing accomplished was the killing of Bin Laden, but now we have ISIS.
>>
>>54885288
Found the Neocon.
>>
>>54885147
I have been le redbulled by /pol/ they know everything like le shemitah
>>
>>54885473
Stay cucked
>>
>>54884664

Were they now
>>
>>54884776
I'm fat and lazy
>>
File: image.png (728KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
728KB, 1136x640px
>>54885629
>mfw I absolutely destroyed your retarded argument and this is all you can say
>>
All wars after WWw were pointless. Alway the strong vs the weak. The civilians suffer and the jews make money. Americans fight for corporations, not for their countries.
>>
>>54884656
>boohoo Finland's so shit ;_;

Get the fuck out then.
>>
File: 1374896111400.png (902KB, 624x601px) Image search: [Google]
1374896111400.png
902KB, 624x601px
>>54885473
>16 year old libbie shares his thoughts

FUK DA GUBMINT!!
>>
>>54885288
Can't wait till Trump cleanses neocons like you from our party. No more nearsighted crocodile tears about dictatorships. Sisi is a military leader and the only reason Egypt LITERALLY isn't controlled by Islamists.
>>
>>54885288
You are the type of person that blindly follows a leader aren't you? Fuck off.
>>
>>54885691

nope im making fucktons of money
>>
>>54885728
>It was a good idea to remove all these dictators and allow Islamists to come pouring in

t. Reddit retard
>>
>>54885661
>absolutely destroyed your retarded argument

Here's another (You) to boost your fragile ego
>>
>>54885781
t. triggered college student
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>54885650
>>54885728
typical fat and lazy sheltered cuck

He looks like an idiot so his best reply is making ad hominems like calling the other person buzzwords and underrage.
>>
>>54885635
Yes, they were.
>>
>>54885894
>These dictatorships needed to go!
>Don't worry we're the good goys!
>t. Mehmet Muhhamed
>>
If you don't fight for your country you are just a PUSSAY.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 250x219px
>>54885825
>mfw everyone replying to your post calling you an idiot
>you're so triggered you won't even reply to them
>>
>>54885473

Your attitude is what caused the deaths of millions of Rwandans and Cambodians. At least the other way had good intentions.

>>54885510

It didn't produce any of them, they already existed and recruited due to the poor security situation. Remember though, it would have fallen anyway and the civil war would have ensued and probably would have resulted in mass emigration to Europe anyway, hence the attacks.

>>54885516

The security situation wasn't great in the country anyway. Have you forgotten that there was already a civil war ongoing in Afganistan before 2001? Have you also forgotten that the Taliban swore protection for AQ in exchange for assassinating Mehsud? Of course you don't, because you're an idiot.
>>
This thread is better than I expected it to be.
>>
>>54885288
Why is it acceptable now for people that don't what they're talking about to just drop the word geopolitics into a conversation with no context in order to act like they know what they're talking about?
>>
>>54885894
>islamists dindunuffins
>dey only wnt freedumbs n shiet
>>
>>54884585
probably did: crusades

>>54884664
farmers were routinely round up and sent to die for their lords you fucking idiot.
especially italy, where i am from, had constant war since the fall of the roman empire until 1945.

>>54884991
EVERY SINGLE ONE.
indisputable fact.
>>
>>54886012
Oh, the Taliban were genocidng the population?

Saddam was genocidng iraqis?

Both were inhumane, oppressive societies. Guess what though? They kept their shit over there and not here.

Osama was crossing the mountains into Pakistan and they invaded afghansitan. Fuck sakes Bush. Boots on the ground for that?
>>
File: 1453385424248.jpg (43KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1453385424248.jpg
43KB, 332x396px
>>54885998
>>mfw everyone replying to your post calling you an idiot
>>you're so triggered you won't even reply to them
>>
>>54886070
Islamists should rule MENA, considering, you know, most people there are Islamists, and MENA fedoras are pathetic as fuck anyway
>>
>>54886012
>deaths of millions of Rwandans and Cambodians
literally why should I care?
>>
>>54885473
Or you could just close your eyes and pretend that Afghanistan will magically stop being run by terroists and that their legitimate government hasn't been crying for help for years. Fucking everyone, (even discount America) was involved in that invasion, and now Afghanistan is a better place because if it.
>>
>>54886372
Just stop please, you're making the rest of us look bad
>>
>>54886161

>they kept shit over there and not here

Lmao. You didn't even read what I wrote. Taliban literally protected AQ in Afghanistan after they planned 9/11, which if you bother to look at a fucking map would definitely not be over there. Have you people not read any history that occurred before 2001? Do you think that radical idealists every kept their shit "over there" do you think that 9/11 was the first extremist attack on America, or Canada or the UK? You should really educate yourself, it makes me sad that you think anything that happens shouldn't be examined for a predicate. What a waste.
>>
>>54886012
And what have we accomplished? The Tajik alliance has completely fallen apparent. We can't we've had to push back the withdrawal several times because ANA can't take over security for itself. ISIS affiliates growing in power. Al Qaeda still just as much there as it was before. Complete abject failure. If the US left now we would have nothing to show for it except for lost tax dollars and the Islamists would be rolling into Kabul within weeks.

Not to mention Iraq which you completely ignored. And you talk geopolitics like you know what you're talking about but so far the invasion of Iraq has netted 0 geopolitical benefit. Iraq is now at the mercy of Pro-Iranian politicians with or newest choice for leader virtually powerless. IRGC and Hezbollah are openly operating there. The second we withdraw and US aid leaves the Shia's that were able to buy support with our money will lose all power and we'll be left with a regime EXTREMELY unfriendly to our interests. Our intervention has caused a geopolitical catastrophe.
>>
>>54886012
>Your attitude is what caused the deaths of millions of Rwandans and Cambodians

>people dying not by our hand is bad

Your country openly targets hospitals for fuck's sake. If you like the world police thing, just admit you're a sadistic fuck.
>>
>>54886568
RT pls
>>
>>54886642
>they dindu nuffin
Even Western media reported on it.

And the targets were Western doctors too, not just sand-dwelling subhumans as you would like to put it.
>>
>>54886520

Hang on, did you say that Iraq has netted us 0 geopolitical benefit? Do you consider dismantling the state owned oil ministry and forcing them to accept contracts for American companies not beneficial for the United States? Or perhaps that the Shia ruled government facilitates in roads to Iranian diplomatic missions? Have you considered all the factors in place that have improved American-Iranian relations since the invasion? Have you thought about the massive infrastructure contracts that we forced the Iraqi government to accept?

ISIS won't be around forever, and at the very least there will always be someone in Iraqi that will play ball with us when before under Saddam there was nothing of the sort. The real spectacular failure was nothing of this really immediately benefits Iraqis as much as the U.S., but if you ask me no one should give a fuck when you frame this in the context of a unilateral geopolitical aim.
>>
>>54886568

We accidentally bomb hospitals, sure, but I would stop to call us sadists.

Don't you have to hide from another police cull of your favela, Da Silva? Try not to rejoin the rest of your friends in that mass grave at the edge of town!
>>
>>54886884
>Improved American Iranian relations

Nice meme lol. Iran's interests will never push them into our corner despite Obama's deluded hopes. They are literally on the polar opposite side of all our allies in the ME. I'm not even sure how this meme of a friendlier Iran has helped us or will help.

>Now we have someone to play ball with

The PM is literally on our side because he was in charge of where the US cash flowed when he was the chair of the finance committee. Now that he's in power he's openly critical of the US and our future role there. And this is our friend in the country. The moment ISIS is there and they don't need us we'll get the boot.

Five years from now when Afghanistan is in complete collapse, Iraq in unfriendly hands and trillions of dollars added to our deficit you won't find one person arguing it was a positive. Even now with the writing on the wall its pretty pathetic to see you doing the mental gymnastics required to try and frame this as anything but a complete disaster and net negative for the US.
>>
>>54887234
>accidentally
:^)

>i'm not a sadist, now go get murdered hahahahahahahaha
ebin
>>
>>54887389

Sounds like a lot of hoping and no facts to back it up, anon. The fact that Iran is even coming to the table to talk with the U.S. confirms my statement. The fact we are lifting sanctions on Iran confirms it. The Shia government of Iraq will say what it must in order to maintain popularity amongst its voter base, but the fact remains that they will always do business with the U.S., military bases or no.
>>
>>54887476

It's a shame that the second most violent country in the western hemisphere doesn't see the irony in calling any other country a sadist
>>
>>54887602
Ok.

Go look up the definition of sadism.
>>
>>54884446
t. Leaf
>>
File: 1396544796438.jpg (690KB, 1742x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1396544796438.jpg
690KB, 1742x2000px
The only justifiable war ethically is a defensive war.
>>
>>54887554
>Iran is coming to the table

Because we offered to seriously lift the sanctions for the first time. You know how much opposition this got from conservatives in Congress? Them coming to the table to lift sanctions doesn't mean they are some partner. It means they're serving their own self-interests. And as long as they keep their nose clean when it comes to nukes they can pursue whatever FP goals they want even if they counter our interests.

Just because Iran took our carrot doesn't mean they have now completely changed their outlook on us. There's no reason for them to even deffer to our policy in the future. In fact their current policy runs counter to our interests and our ME allies' interests and this deal doesn't offer them any real incentive to change it.
>>
>>54888084
only ones we ever fought
we even obliged ourselves to pope centuries ago only to wage defensive wars or thats just a myth but nontheless
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 587x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 587x484px
>>54885288
>what is South Korea, Spain, Italy, Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Haiti, Panama, Japan, Greece, etc.
>>
>>54884533
>norway

top zozzle, have fun in your safe haven you prick
war is shit
>>
>>54884589
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.